Re: -=Duty=- Applications: OPEN

Started by Otto, 05-11-2010

Ace of Hearts

Bucky

Out-Of-Character Information

Steam Friends Name: |HGN|Buck

STEAM ID: Find it in a bit.

Timezone: (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)

How long have you been roleplaying?: A good solid two years.

How long have you played on the server?: 9 Months. (Probably an over estimate).

Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?: Beat SoC. Halfway through CS. Beat CoP.

Do you have any IRL military knowledge?: I don't know if watching a lot of military movies or having two parents in the military counts but, yeah, I'd say I know a bit.

Can you follow orders?: Of course.

Recommendations: Douglas (|HGN-STSA|Dug)

In-Character Information

Name: Krill Leren

Skill set: Technical and Mechanical Engineering as well as Close Quarters Combat. Note: Can be a bit of an ass sometimes.
Including:
Hand to Hand Combat
Shotgun Usage.

Backstory: Krill Leren, born in a small town about 53 km away from Chernobyl named Zaprudka grew up in his family's business of owning a mechanics shop. As a small child Krill usually stayed up front at the shop section of his father's business with his mother, but as he grew and more and more people came, he was needed in the back with his father to help work on what people brought in. Krill learned everything he knew from his father as expected and was very skilled in the ways of mechanical engineering. As Krill grew up, he expected he would be there for the rest of his life, and he accepted that, he was happy there and didn't care if that was what he did all his life. As the years went by, Krill took up more and more knowledge until his parents one day surprised him and told him they were sending him to college. Krill was ecstatic, and completely astounded that they raised enough money to send him to college. Krill ended up at the Технический институт Prybirs' k (Technical Institute of Prybirsk) and what better course to take than Technological Studies at a Technological Institute? This is what Krill did, quickly speeding through one semester after another and gaining a massive knowledge of computer programs and engineering. After doing so, degree in hand, Krill began his long journey of four days of hitch-hiking to get home, as he did not have a car. Upon Krill's arrival home, everything seemed normal, except for the fact that his parents shop had closed down and that they barely had any money to live a comfortable life. Krill believed for many months that this was his fault because his parents had spent so much money on him, he found out soon after that it was because no one traveled on the P02 anymore, due to the Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant disaster. Krill felt awful still and was determined to gather enough money to put them back in business at another location. Krill knew not what to do, he waited and waited for a chance to earn money, but it never came. After Krill had given up looking for work, he heard of a place, The Zone. Krill heard of riches that could be found there and the adventures that could be had. Krill left home once more to travel to this native land, and soon found himself in an unforgiving predicament. Krill made it to the Zone fine, but within one day, he had been robbed, attacked by mutants, and he stumbled into an anomaly field which gave him minor radiation poisoning. Krill was understandably distraught and couldn't help feel sour feelings for the entire Zone. Krill moped around for days, scavenging off what he could find, Krill knew he would probably never return home... Krill didn't care. Krill thought it was the end when approached by black-coated men, he had nothing on him, not even one measly ruble. Krill knew that bandits usually killed anyone who didn't have anything for them and he didn't have anywhere to run. Krill braced himself when all of a sudden he heard gunshots. Krill opened his eyes and looked at himself, clean of blood, bullet holes, he was rather unscathed. Krill looked to his left, and to his right, nothing except the dead bodies of two bandits. Krill scanned the entire area when he saw them, black suited men with red patches emerging from the trees. Krill wondered if this was a miracle of some sort. Krill thanked the men and they brought him back to the base. They introduced themselves as members of the Para-Military faction Duty. Krill had heard of them before, but knew not of their ideals, which was the only thing stopping him from joining their faction. Krill thought once again of his hometown and his parents, he knew he still probably wouldn't see them again. But he knew that if he wanted to make do with what life he had left. He best join Duty, for his own sake.

Faction Related Information

What Are Duty?: Duty is a Para-Military faction seeking to contain the Zones secrets by destroying it outright and ridding the world of its monstrosities.

Why do you wish to join Duty?: I wish to join Duty for many reasons but the most important one is to help it prosper and grow in a troubled time for itself. I also agree with many of their ideals ICly and

Who is the DUTY Leader?: IC: Lieutenant Colonel, Ivan Viktorsky OOC: |HGN-STSA|Dug.

Roleplay Knowledge

Describe Injury RP: Injury RP is roleplay in which you are hindered by an action performed by another player. Examples of this would be gunshots, stab wounds, falling from great heights, or suffering from infection, radiation poisoning, severe cold, etc.

What is Metagaming: Metagaming is when you use information obtained out of character (OOC) in character (IC).
EG:
Bandit 1: OOC "Hey guys I just robbed 3 people at once in the Garbage."
*Armed Stalkers rush to the area to kill the bandit and take the items he has recived.*

What is Metaspeak: Metaspeak is the use of emoticons (:) / :P / :O) in a roleplaying environment.
EG:
Stalker 1: Lol, that noob just walked into an anomaly XD.
Stalker 2: LOOC "Dude, don't use emote's in character."

Describe RDM: RDM or Random Death Match is where another player kills one player with no consent or verbal communication from the other party; players usually do this to receive new weapons or spare ammo and such.

What is the Difference between RDM and S2K: RDM and S2K or STK are very different RDM as explained earlier is when a person is killed without warning, STK however is when it is agreed by both parties that they will have a shoot out in which you can actually try to hit or kill the person, almost like playing Counter-Strike.

Can you take responsibility for your actions?: Sure can.

S.W.A.T.[RUS]

Steam Friends Name:S.W.A.T.[RUS]

STEAM ID:STEAM_0:0:16953681

Timezone:+3 GMT

How long have you been roleplaying?:about 2 years

How long have you played on the server?:Hm.Alot of time i spent here

Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?:All of them

Do you have any IRL military knowladge?:MVD shooting club

Can you follow orders?:Yes

Recommendations:I think some one will rec me

In-Character Information

Name:Maksim'Wolf'Shuhtar

Skill set:Ex Sniper,Ex Medic Combat Team leader

Backstory:
Maksim Shuhtar-was born in Moscow.
Nothing Special in his ChildHood.After High School went in Military School.He had some problems as others,but he never showed up his emotions.Good they or not.After first fight in Hotpoint in Chechnya was hurted in Hand and then transported in Hospital.Later he ran from it.Just becouse he felt his self good,but General Doctor didnt want to let him go back,untill all courses of reabilitation will end.He came back in Hotpoint ,but now with other Rank and Job.He leaded small group of snipers.5 guys,friends.After war in Chechnya all of them were invited in military intelligence.
They did alot of jobs.They were in Australia,Egipt,South Korea and other lands...Some one smart called them Group of beasts,and the leader of that group was called Wolf.There were Fox,Hawk,Rabbit,Bull also.The last mission that they had was Chernobyl Undergrounds.Near Pripyat'.From 2006 to Our days no one knows where are they.Some one told they were trapped...some one said that they are deserted.But only few peoples know the true history of this group.
**First Ttrip**
*Wolf takes out his PDA and reads the messege from the HQ:
[01DEFhq]:Wolf,This is Colonel Vitaliy Jirkov.I see you on the map.You must check every underground in this territory.Ill send you the map.
*Wolf's PDA beeps and shows up a map of the pripyat'
[01DEFhq]:Also ill mark some points on the map.Its hospital,Hotel and old swamps.Check all marked places and collect information.UA Military dont know about our mission,so do not show up your selfes.
[Wolf]:Okay Colonel.We will do out best.
*Wolf switchs off CHAT mode and Looks on the map
Pripyat'.....This city is so empty....No one for a miles,unless military of UA and some Ecologists.THey are still working.20 Years ago they came here to find out why first explosion happend..but our informant told us about closed labs under the city.
*Wolf stands up and smiles.
Fox and Rabbit as always talking about girls,and weapons.I dont know how they always perfect balance of these two topics.Bull as always checking his gear and clearing weapon.This guy love his Rifle like his Wife.And Hawk.Hes sitting in the window,watching in binoculars.I like Hawk i like him for his ability to be calm and sensible in any situation.And me.Wolf.I dont know how to tell you about my self.Guys respect me for my LeaderShip skills,and humor.
And now we are on the outskirts of small hamlet called "Берёзка".In small house.Here alot of houses,but most of them are destroyed by the years.Old owners are dead ,i think.But if they are not,they are for always irradiated by radiation.To be honest i am a bit scared.Not becouse of military or radiation,its just feeling.
*Wolf opens the old door of the house and steps out ,taking out pack of sigarettes.And feels some ones hand on his shoulder.
*Wolf turns around fast,looking in eyes of guy,staing infront of him.
Hawk...Stelth bastard.Some times i hate him for his skills.
[Hawk]:Commandir,dont smoke,it will kill you.
[Wolf]:Not faster then bullet,and life is long any ways.
*Wolf smiles as always
Some one in Chechnya said me that when i am smiling it looks like wolfish grin.Another smart ass.
*Wolf drops sigarretes in his pocket and steps back in house,closing the door carefully.

Night came so fast.....

**Last Call**
*Small group of five men is settled near Entrance of old bunker.
*Wolf takes out his PDA again and check the map
[Wolf]:Eh..some thing not right.This place wasnt marked on the map,but place,that we need is near.Maybe they marked wrong place?
[Fox]:Wolf,i thinked they never failed at this.
[Rabbit]:Shit happens,as said some one.
[Wolf]:Hawk,stay here,with bull.Others with  me.
*Wolf opens old metal door and takes out flash light.
[Hawk]:Be carefull.

When we descended we found old labaratory.There were alot of computers,calendars,with marked date...I cant see what day,but year 2006 was circled blood.When we attemped to run any of computers it looked like the every thing de-energized.
*Foot steps heard from behind
When i turned aroudn i saw Bull.And Hawk after him.
[Wolf]:What about orders?
*Bull shrugs
[Hawk]:I seted up a few cameras.Hard rain came.
*Wolf nods
[Wolf]:I suppose,we are staing here for a night.

When i tried to sleep i felt some thing....And then i lost consciousness or fell asleep ,i dont know.I know only i had a dream.And in this dream i saw an explosion.And some strange beasts....When i woke up i found my self in a field.My Sniper Rifle was near me.Good.Also..I couldnt belive.Gravestone Cross was near my head.First i thinked its bad joke.I weakly rose up.No one near...Radio kept silence.I checked the map and seted my waypoint on first Cordon post.I dont care if they will arrest me.Some how it will be resolved.

**The ZONE**
When i was on half of way.I saw about Five BTR-90 ,rushing in middle of pripyat',and i heard about three choppers.To be hones i was impressed.I froze on one place.
In that time i even didnt knew about the New Zone,anomalies,mutants....i just wanted to come back home,and ask what happend.
I stopped in the small village,near cordon and took out pda,and sent messege to Colonel that i am giving up to UA military.
When i came came closer to cordon i heard alot of shots.Like minigun was working over there.I ran back and saw alot of strange beasts...they were so big and frightening.I decided to run to the cordon.And i ran so fast as i can.When i was so close to cordon to hear the voice of soldiers i dropped my Rifle near tree.And ran to the Bar gate...Yes,they arrested me....later i get messege from "Tat'yana Podorojnik":"Dear Maksim,i dont know you,but good luck"....I sweared alot....Tat'yana-Is colonel...in our old instruction was said:If your hostage or arrested,or any thing else,we are using codenames.That means colonel just....left me with out any protection by Russia or Russia military.Now i am just the guy that get some how in the zone in Military Suit with out any sign of army or any thing on it.They released me,becouse no one had time to do me.Even to talk.And now i am in Village near Cordon...Here alot of Peoples.They were talking about second explosion in the Chernobyl...Also they said that some groups of peoples took their weapons and gone in the New Zone.Military Soldiers that were in the village were talking about strange beasts and some things that killing every one.Like air killing the man.
I didnt knew that it were the first anomalies....Also beasts...They were little...I dont know how i walked From the Pripyat' to Cordon with out meeting with any of them...i am lucky.
Later ill buy cheap weapon and will came back in the Zone...What i can do else?I betrayed my Own country,by giving up to Military of UA ,they better close me in jail then broke relationship with Other Country..Now i am Wanted in my country and i think in UA too....

Thats how i get here,brother...I am Wolf,and this is my story.

What is Duty?:Duty is big family.They are fighting with the Zone,not letting it out from this territories.They wanna save the world from this shit.

Why do you wish to join Duty?:This is the best faction and i was in it before.

Who is the DUTY leader?:(Dug now.)Ivan Viktorsky

Roleplay Knowladge

Describe Injury RP:Injury rp means that you get hurted and you must do like in real life.(Screaming,etc.) To be short-You must react on every wound like in real life.
What is Metagaming:Its when you using every thing that you hearded  OOCly >ICLY

What is Metaspeak:Speaking in OOC chat Icly or in Icly OOCly.

Describe RDM:Its Killing with out any reason (IC) other words its Random  Killing

What is the difference between RDM and STK:RDM-when player killing some one with out any warning and reason,but STK when both of parties are agreed to "Shoot to kill" so these things are diffirent.

Can you take responsibility for your actions?:Yes.

- But, you are on thin ice, you need to improve your english a bit, also, why didn't you include the times in Duty? You were persistant to join Duty, so there you have it, you are in.
You will start as a soldier.
Maksim 'Wolf' Shuhtar - Dutier-Sniper
Paul 'Kalash' Ivanov - Loner

lolKieck

Steam Friends Name: |HGN| Kieck

STEAM ID:STEAM_0:1:290191 25:09 206 0 active

Timezone: GMT+1 from November to April or March, then GMT +2.

How long have you been roleplaying?: Hell, a lot, maybe 4-5 years now.

How long have you played on the server?: 1 year and 3 months.

Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?:

Do you have any IRL military knowledge?: Yup, but not a military fan.

Can you follow orders?: Yes, but I favor my life.

Recommendations:
Dug.

In-Character Information

Name:
Nikolai 'Kieck' Lishvic

Skill set: Medic

Backstory:
Nikolai was born in Kiev, to a decent family, which owned a restaurant. The things were normal, the restaurant had enough guests.  When he was 18, he was helping his family in the restaurant. His sister was studying psychology, but Nikolai prefered to cook. After 5 years his family was in problems. The restaurant was getting less and less guests, most likely because of others. The restaurant was going 1 year, in that time debts rose. His sister tried to help the family as much as she could, although she had a debt to pay for her apartament too. Nikolai was irritated he can't do anything rather than run around and tell people to come, knowing they won't, because they either are going to 5-star restaurant or only to a cafe.
He took out his money, bought a pistol and some ammo, then was travelling to the Zone.

He got off the bus, where a group of people, most likely going to the same place he was. He approached them, and heard about some place where they can get into the Zone for free, but it's much more risky than riding through the checkpoint in a truck, because the truck doesn't have PKM shooting on it. In the night, the group moved out, being as sneaky as they could, but somebody fucked up, because the PKM opened fire. Stalkers dropping like flies, moving through the barbed wire, Nikolai after getting into the Zone, grabbing everything the stalkers drop, PMM's, anything else, running through the field, hearing the PKM shots, and some bullets flying near him, he sprinted into the woods, knowing he is safe, slowing down and running to the rookie village. All exhausted, Nikolai walks up to Sidorovich to sell all the loot he got, and then he heard that Sidorovich has a mission. The mission was to recover some data from a rookie and transport it to Barman.

Next day, he was moving to the place where the rookie was. The dead rookie was sucked dry of blood, and a dead bloodsucker was near him. Nikolai searched the body for loot and the documents, then moved away, stuffing some papers into his jacket. The tour to the Bar wasn't the best of all, but he managed to get through without getting shot. He gave the papers and asked for more jobs, and how can he help Duty. After some time he applied for it.

Few months later, in the command of Demidov, in 85th Cloaked Daggers, Nikolai got himself a reputation of a decent medic. Being a soldier for 2-3 months, Nikolai got himself first a rank of Junior Sergeant, then Sergeant, after big effort to become at least a Senior Soldier. Socializing with other Duty'ers got himself a nickname Kieck, from a man named Ghost/Wraith (can't remember, though it's Zarrick). Relocating to other sector, Nikolai was helping other Duty'ers in other sector. When he thought he wasn't needed at the place, he sent a radio message to the new Colonel, asking if he may come back to his older platoon.

What is Duty?: Duty is a clan of stalkers, who wish to contain the Zone.

Why do you wish to join Duty?: It was fun in Duty, so I want to go back and have some good RP.

Who is the DUTY leader?:
Dug.

Roleplay Knowladge

Describe Injury RP: I get shot in the torso, and am generally out of the fight. It's roleplaying your wounds or injuries.

What is Metagaming: Metagaming is using info from Out Of Character chat In-Character.

What is Metaspeak: L0l I 4m m3t4sp33k33ng. It's using emoticons and leet talk In-Character chat.

Describe RDM: RDM is when somebody with a Fort 12 kills another guy for a makarov. Without no RP, just get out, shoot in the head and loot.

What is the difference between RDM and STK: STK is a normal fight, RDM is a kill either for revenge or to take weaponry.

Can you take responsibility for your actions?:
N- Yes.

- You will be our medic. Get your proper loadout.  Welcome to the 85th.
Also finally someone who knows how to use the code I put up.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

WriterX

Steam Friends Name: {Haki}WriterX

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:12992413  2:32:52 296 0 active
#

Timezone: GMT

How long have you been roleplaying?: On STALKER, a few weeks. Overall 4 years+ (Different Games and Mods)

How long have you played on the server?: Over a week (More previously, cannot be certain how long)

Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?: Yes, First and Second one.

Do you have any IRL military knowladge?: Solid Military Knowledge (To my understanding). Never served in the actual Military

Can you follow orders?: Yes

Recommendations:
Quartermaster "Goblin", Lt. Col. Ivan (At least I think he would recommend me)

In-Character Information

Name:
Alex "Smith" Kowalski

Skill set: Heavy Physical Work, Cooking, Basic Weapon Usage and Maintenance.

Backstory: Having worked mainly in Factories and Steel Mills in the Ukraine and Poland, life was rather uneventful for Alex. He was a hard working man, self sufficient and independent with only dreams of one day having enough money for early retirement. However, as the economy slowly shifted away from Industry into commerce more and more often Alex found himself without a job, barely earning enough to live normaly. Slowly pondering on taking the only sensible route of joining the Army, Alex went through basic training when he heard of the riches in the Zone. He soon after left, and through spending the last of his savings he bribed his way inside the Zone.

After reaching the Zone, and hearing of the different groups within he decided to visit the Duty Base, where on one fateful day the local Quartermaster "Goblin" was given the order to make food for the troops. Having been on the spot at the time Alex offered to make Borscht for the troops. Earning through that the petty title of "Chef" he was recognised by Duty as "The Guy in the Bar, who sometimes servs us something eadible". What came after that is history...

What is Duty?: Closest to what I believe, it is a grouping of Stalker and possible Military/Ex-Military dedicated to containing the Zone and closing it off from the rest of the world, to keep the world safe from the Zone and its dangers. They do not appear to be completely opposed to research within the zone, assuming they are sided with the Military, and the Military did support Ecologist efforts (at least in Shadow of Chernobyl).

Why do you wish to join Duty?: Interesting RP opportunities. And I obtain a very RP role of becoming the Company Chef, allowing plenty of interaction.

Who is the DUTY leader?:
Lt. Col Ivan Viktorsky

Roleplay Knowladge

Describe Injury RP:  You suffer an injury due to IG events (broken leg, arm, gunshot wound) which cannot be represented by the game mechanics, but you yourself have to play out (moving slower, being unable to move, yelling from pain, etc.)

What is Metagaming: Using OOC knowledge IG. So, when you hear that Bob is a Freedom spy in the OOC chat, and then run IG and report that Bob is a spy, without learning that IG, that is metagaming.

What is Metaspeak: Internet Speak (short phrases, emoticons, etc.)

Describe RDM: Killing somebody for absolutely no reason and without consent.

What is the difference between RDM and STK: STK is normaly a method of agreeing how will an IG combat situation be played out. Unlike STM, STK means you are allowed to kill a person using guns or CC weapons. RDM has absolutely no IG base to happen.

Yes

- You have the roleplay knowledge as I see and I'm happy with that ,we use IC here not IG tho, but that's irrelevant to me right now.

- You have used the code properly that's an other thing I like.

- You have roleplayed with us for a week and that's a good thing.

- But the only real reason why this is pending is because I want a better backstory and your understanding of Duty.

- Use Google and search for " stalker duty wiki " and there you can learn more about Duty, I expect you to work on your backstory further more.

- You will be given the rank of Recruit and will be put on a trial period of 2 weeks.

rasse_boy

Steam Friends Name: bunnyjump1

STEAM ID: _0:0:25965930

Timezone: GMT+1

How long have you been roleplaying?: 6 months

How long have you played on the server?: 1-2days

Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?: Yes I have played one of them

Do you have any IRL military knowladge?: My grandpa was a officer for 60 years so I have alot of knowlagde in military

Can you follow orders?: Yes I can

Recommendations:
Mr.Popcornmaaaaan

In-Character Information

Name:
Sergey Tomchyek

Skill set: Good shooter,know mixed martial arts,know medic,knowlagde in weapons and CQC

Backstory:  Sergay was born in a little village outside chenobyl on december 6 1990 he grew up in a good family he had food on his table,he started to practice boxing and judo at the age of 5 since his father where a known fighter,his mother past away when he was 8 so he had a hard time when he and his father had to move to a really bad place just 55km away from chenobyl,when he went to school people where picking on him but he refused to fight.
When the years went on and on he had enough with the bullying so he punched another pupil to death when he was only 10 years old,then he started to form a gang and he used his martial arts to gain respect.when he was 12 he started to deal drugs and guns got his ass kicked a few times.When he was only 14 his dad where going to compete with a district master in boxing in russia there where alot of money depending on that fight after 3 rounds his father knocked the master to the floor people lost alot of money,just that day is a day sergay never fogetts caus after the match 2 masked men came and shot him cold blooded down to the ground.So sergey left the gang and joined the millitary in anger he forced himself to do it.He was 18 when he signed up and quited it 8 months before his birtday,so now his goal is to get peace in the world.

What is Duty?: duty is a term that conveys a sense of moral commitment to someone or something. The moral commitment is the sort that results in action and it is not a matter of passive feeling or mere recognition.

Why do you wish to join Duty?: I want good team spirit and I want to help the new players as much as I can there are many reasons but to help is the most important

Who is the DUTY leader?:
Ivan Viktorsky

Roleplay Knowladge

Describe Injury RP: Injury is hwne you get hurt liek you get shot etc you got to scream like you got shot in real life and you got to yell for medic and such

What is Metagaming: when people use OOC for IC purpose

What is Metaspeak: When someone use OOC for IC

Describe RDM: When you or someone else kills someone randomly without a reason this can result in a ban

What is the difference between RDM and STK: RDM is when you kill someone without a reason while STK is when you and the other player agrees to kill eachother

Yes I sure can

- You don't know what's Duty.

- Grammar & backstory need improvement.

- Backstory was hurried and I feel not much time was spent on this application. Basically the application it is self is hurried.

Reapply in one week.

Cookie monster says hello :D

rasse_boy

Steam Friends Name:Bunnyjump1

STEAM ID:0:0:25965930

Timezone:GMT+1

How long have you been roleplaying?:6months.

How long have you played on the server?:2-3 Days now.

Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?:[/color Yes I have played one of the game in the series.

Do you have any IRL military knowladge?: Yes I do,My grandpa was a officer and he tought me some stuffs about world war 2 and such things.He tought me following orders and such,I have alot of military stuffs at my home.

Can you follow orders?:Yes,I can

Recommendations:
Leroyjenkins

In-Character Information

Name:
Sergey Tomchyek

Skill set:Mixed martial arts,Weapon knowlagde,Medic and mechanic.

Backstory: Sergey was born december 6 1990 and grew up in the slum ,Just a few kilometers from chenobyl,He was just like other kids.He went to school every monday to friday,He where practicing martial arts every wednesday.When he was 2 his mom passed away in a car accident and his dad where so sad so every night he came home dead drunk covered with cuts and bruises.It went on and on till Sergey where 9,At that age he had become a great fighter in martial arts so a teacher named Jonas told Sergey to teach the army in close quarters combat (CQC) Sergey thought about it and deccided to do it.So he packed his bag and went to live with the military for a while and leave his drunken father.At the age or 14 he where a very very talented young man,So he left everything behinde him and deccided to join the army for good.He was about to become the greatest solider to ever walk on earth.When he was 17 he where almost a ready elite solider,And at the age of 18 he where complete and now his final goal is to make world peace.

What is Duty?:Duty is paramilitary organization founded by former members of the Ukrainian Military

Why do you wish to join Duty?:So I can help the new people that wants to join.Give them advice,give them some good rp tips and even more reasons but that is the most important to my opinion.

Who is the DUTY leader?:
Ivan Viktorsky/Dug

Roleplay Knowladge

Describe Injury RP: Injury is when you get hurt,Like shot etc,You got to scream like you got shot in real life,You got to shout for help thats it.

What is Metagaming:Using OOC>ICly.

What is Metaspeak:Talking IC in OOC chat.

Describe RDM:When you/someone else randomly kill someone without a reason.Wich can result in ban

What is the difference between RDM and STK:RDM is when you random kill someone  STK is when both players agrees to kill eachother.

Yes,I sure can.

- You missed the part where I said reapply in one week.

- Your grammar is bad again.

- Backstory is too short.

mostwanted

Steam Friends Name:[187th]MostWanted

STEAM ID:STEAM_0:0:19038913

Timezone:-6:00GMT

How long have you been roleplaying?:3years?

How long have you played on the server?:3weeks or longer.

Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?:Yea

Do you have any IRL military knowladge?:Whole Family was in the Military

Can you follow orders?:Yes

Recommendations:Major. Alex Deadeye

In-Character Information

Name:
Nick Deadeye

Skill set:Weapons Expert

Backstory:Nick Deadeye was born in a small town in America after his parent had moved from Warsaw Poland. He was brought up and raised and quickly learned English and Polish. By the time he was 13 his brother, Alex, had been shot by a corrupt police officer in their town. Luckily his brother survived and then his family quickly moved to a small town in Russia that was around a mile away from the Zone's border. Living in Russia had its pros and cons Nick had learned how to survive off the land in their new Cabin house but at the same time his family was almost poor. One day a year after they had moved to Russia Nicks brother Alex went missing. For many days Nick looked for his brother to find no trace of him. Eventually Nick had found a note from Alex and it said "I am leaving for this new place called 'The Zone' the letter also had a map to a location where Nick could enter. Not knowing what to do Nick had waited until he was older and stronger to leave for the zone and follow Alex's foot steps to find he had joined Duty. After talking with Alex, Nick decided he wanted to join Duty on their path to destroy the zone. After meeting the Lt.Col and talking with him Nick had be given an application for Duty and began to work on it right away.

What is Duty?:duty is a paramilitary force in the zone to stop the zone from sreading and utterly destroy it.

Why do you wish to join Duty?:MY brother is the Major and he has told me alot about what the duty does and why they do it. I like the way it work and it sounds like a place i should be in.

Who is the DUTY leader?:Lt.Col Ivan Viktorsky

Roleplay Knowladge

Describe Injury RP: Being shot in the leg, not being able to walk.

What is Metagaming: To use .// or // Info, ICLY

What is Metaspeak: basicly metagaming.

Describe RDM:To walk up to some on and shot them in the face

What is the difference between RDM and STK: Stk is to shot to kill for an rp reason, RDM is to just kill with out an rp reason.

Can you take responsibility for your actions?:Yes

- The Application could have been better, this is purely accepted because Alex vouched for you.

rasse_boy

Steam Friends Name: Leroyjenkins

STEAM ID:  0:0:25965930

Timezone: GMT +1

How long have you been roleplaying?: 7 months from now

How long have you played on the server?: about 2-3 weeks

Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?: Yes shadows of chernobyl

Do you have any IRL military knowladge?: Yes I do,my grandpa was a officer and he thought me some of the command's and such.Just a few days ago I've been at a museum formed by the military and they had a small movie about how they work and things like that.

Can you follow orders?: Sir yes sir

Recommendations:

In-Character Information

Name:
Sergey Tomchyek

Skill set: Weapons,CQC and computer's

Backstory: Sergey was born in 1986 In Dolinsk (Russia) the same year as the largest nuclear accident ever happened.He grew up with his mother and father they where not a very rich family.His parents wasn't spending to much time at home,His mom where working as a janitor at an old school and his father wasn't very supporting to Sergey.He was sad almost everytime except when he had food to eat,he where out late nights begging for money and some cloths if he could get any.He could be without food in days. When he was 18 he decided to join the spetsnaz military force,he never liked fighting but he thought it was the time he learn something.the year 2006 he moved to ukraine to get away from his family and become something great and fight in "The zone".Now he became friends with a few stalkers who where showing him around giving him food,One day when Sergey where out looking for supplies 3 armed men came looking at him,he unholstered his weapon,the 3 men where already pointing the gun at his face before he could even wink,who are you guys? We are the Duties.I've heard about you said Sergey,your the guys who keep the zone safe right? Yes,one of the armed men said,By then Sergey knew that he wanted to become a duty solider.

What is Duty?: : Duty is paramilitary organization founded by former members of the Ukrainian Military.

Why do you wish to join Duty?: I want to help people out as much as I can and be a part of those who tries to make the zone safe.

Who is the DUTY leader?:
Ivan Viktorsky.

Roleplay Knowladge

Describe Injury RP: Injury is when you get hurt like shot in the leg etc you can't walk you will scream in pain,stuffs like that.

What is Metagaming: Using OOC for IC purpose.

What is Metaspeak: Talking to someone using OOC info.

Describe RDM: When you kill someone randomly without a reason.

What is the difference between RDM and STK: RDM is when you randomly kill someone STK is when both parts agree killing each other.

Yes I can.

- Hurried application.

- Grammar.

Maxi96203

Steam Friends Name:  T/5 Ramirez [506th PIR]

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:27041131

Timezone: GMT -5 EST

How long have you been roleplaying?: Almost a year

How long have you played on the server?: Almost a month

Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?: All of them.

Do you have any IRL military knowladge?: Solid Military knowledge.

Can you follow orders?: Yes I can.

Recommendations:

In-Character Information

Name:
Osip Yahslov

Skill set: None so far.

Backstory:
Osip was born in Odesa, Ukraine in the year 1993 after the Chernobyl accident. Growing up in the Ukraine he had a hard life living in the slums. His father and mother owned a thrift store in the town square. They got a relatively good steady income but not enough to move to a better neighborhood. Attending a school he had dreams of serving the the military. The order. The discipline. The purpose. After learning of the land of Chernobyl and the current units sent in there. Such as the ecologists studying the atmosphere and such. Then the remnants of the Ukrainian army. Osip dreamed of the riches and fame he could obtain if he came back with a load of the natural wonders of The Zone. During his teenage years his father taught him how to shoot assault rifles and pistols. Telling him when to firing it is ideal to keep the safety on. His father was a retired military veteran. At the age of 21 he left his hometown of Odesa with only a Notebook and a pistol. Hoping for the best.

Upon his arrival to The Zone he saw a gate restricting his access to The Zone. He traveled a ways away from the checkpoint and hopped the fence sustaining wounds from the barbwires on the fence. There he covered his face with a balaclava and went north upon the grass. Luckily he managed to reach the area where Duty, Freedom, and Military where fighting endlessly over turf. Eventually using the knowledge he sustained from the Duty members and being Recommendation from a quartermaster he approached the base and asked for enlistment. Filling out the application he had finally turned it in and is currently waiting from a response from the Duty Leader.

What is Duty?: Duty is a organization inside The Zone with the mission to keep the Zone away from the outside world.

Why do you wish to join Duty?: I wish to help in the fight against the enemies of duty and to keep the Zone from infecting the outside world.

Who is the DUTY leader?:
Ivan Viktorsky

Roleplay Knowladge

Describe Injury RP: RP'ing a injury sustained in RP.

What is Metagaming: Using OOC information IC.

What is Metaspeak:  Talking IC in OOC/Talking OOC in IC.

Describe RDM: Killing for no reason at all.

What is the difference between RDM and STK: STK is dying or killing in the story line of the RP and RDM is killing for no reason.

Yes I can take full responsibility for my actions.

- You are now set to rank recruit.

- You should search on google "duty stalker wiki" and read about Duty.

- You are put on a trial and will be watched closely if you are suitable to remain in Duty.
ASSHOLE DESCRIPTION FOR PREMIUMâ„¢ HGNâ„¢ SUBSCRIBERSâ„¢ ONLY

deadeye382

Steam Friends Name: deadeye
STEAM ID:Steam_0:0:29039659
Timezone:Eastern
How long have you been roleplaying?:Almost two year's.
How long have you played on the server?:Almost a year now.
Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?:I play Stalker shadow of chernyobol,And Clear sky.
Do you have any IRL military knowladge?:Yes.
Can you follow orders?:Absolutley.
Recommendations:Colonel Ivan.
In-Character Information

Name:Petrenko Zeif.
Skill set:Infantry.
Backstory:Petrenko Zeif was born in Ukraine Prypat in October 21st 1980.His parents died when he was born so he was raised from a foster home.In April 26 1986 when he was six years old, The nuclear reactor Chernobyl exploded.When the city was evacuated, He was one of the surviviors who made it out alive.They made it to Russia to start a new life.14 years later, He met a women.Her name was Olga Teprofila.They were friends for the first couple of weeks until they started dating.They were a very good couple for several month's.One day on a gorgeous day,Petrenko ask Olga to marry him.She was very happy and happily said yes.They got married when Petrenko was 21 years old.
When he was 23 years old the second chernobyl exploded.Petrenko and his wife were devastated.One night he told his wife im going to the zone and tell all these maniacs to leave before something bad happens.His wife was upset when he was leaving.Petrenko took a Makarov,And some ammo to protect himself.He said goodbye to his wife, Took his wife picture,Then head off.When he first camed to the zone it was very scary.He seen Anomolys,Blood,And dead people.He tried to ignore it but it was so hard.When he found a base, He walked inside.There were these people in black and red suits.They were called "Duty".When it was weeks later he started to get used to the place.He got better weapon's,Better food,And better medical equipment.One day when they where attacked by dog's Petrenko help them out.But then when he was getting his pay he heard one of them talking about someone poisoning there food.He was loyal to duty so he helped out.They put ties on a women in blue but then all of the sudden.The Colonel started hearing beaping sounds like a bomb.He started running and Petrenko followed him.When they got there they found a women with a bomb.The Colonel and Petrenko raised there guns up at the women.She said she poisoned there food.Colonel said "You poisoned our food and plant a bomb, Goodbye.Then Colonel and Petrenko pulled the trigger shooting the terriost.Then they were going to execute a women but they all convinced that it wasnt her.We were all certain that she didnt do it.Then a dutier camed up to me and said come with me.I followed him up to the Colonel office.He was drinking coffe talking to the dutier.The Colonel ask me to come over.Petrenko walked up to the Colonel.He introduced himself and so did Petrenko.The Colonel explained how they need more men like him.He then said one important question."Will you join duty?"
What is Duty?:A army that wants to save the planet and destroy the zone once and for all.
Why do you wish to join Duty?:I can be very useful to help them out and im loyal to them.
Who is the DUTY leader?:Colonel Ivan Viktorsky.
Roleplay Knowladge
Describe Injury RP: Roleplaying as if you were hurt.
What is Metagaming:Saying OOC information in IC.
What is Metaspeak:I think its saying IC in OOC.
Describe RDM:Killing someone for no purpose reason.
What is the difference between RDM and STK:RDM is killing someone for no reason at all And STK is killing in RP or for a reason.
Can you take responsibility for your actions?:Yes.

- I roleplayed with you and you were decent.

- Backstory had some odd turns and twists.

- Grammar could have been better.

- Injury RP is Injury Roleplay as in if you get shot you will roleplay as you were hurt.

- Steam Friends Name is your name on steam.
There is never a good war or a bad peace -Benjamin Franklin

Sergei Husmako  Vital Signs:Alive

Petrenko Zeif Vital signs:Alive

Dinuthe3rd

Steam Friends Name: [X-H] {Super. A} Dinu (Jiddy)

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:31014794

Timezone: -5 EST

How long have you been roleplaying?: 3 Years and 6 Months

How long have you played on the server?: I'm guessing for about a week.

Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?: I played S.T.A.L.K.E.R: Shadow of Chernobyl & Call of Pripyat

Do you have any IRL military knowledge?: I know a decent amount of information.

Can you follow orders?: I can assure you that I can follow orders.

Recommendations: OOC: |HGN| Buck

In-Character Information

Name: Nickolaj Benioff

Skill set: Mechanics, Marksmanship

Backstory: Nickolaj was raised and born in Moldova, Rezina. In which he did take a college course after High School, a college named 'Technical University of Moldova'  owned a mechanics shop, usually working with vehicles. It didn't matter to him if it was foreign or not. He worked on them and had such a dedication to working to vehicles. Whenever he had time for himself, he decided to go to a local shooting range. Firing guns whenever he had the time after work like it was said. One night while he was out with some friends to a restaurant. His friends spoken of rumors and stories about ,'The Zone' and the wonders that it held for everyone. Only those who were lucky that could get close enough can obtain it. This taken him to curiosity about the Zone, looking more into it from the information, that was spread around on the internet. Then decided to experience the damn place himself. From taking a trip on a bus to Ukraine, Kiev which of course taken many stops as he went along the way. He had only his GSR handgun in which he bought from a shop before he left Rezina. But past all the the trips he made to getting into the Zone. He made it with some others at night, mostly at 11 PM. The night was cold and pale as he tried to make his way into the Zone, despite the hail of gunfire and lights that came from the Military's rifles. He was lucky to be one of them who didn't drop as the first one to be dropped with ease by a bullet. Thanking god in his mind that he made it and as the days go by as he wanders the Zone. All the things that go on is nothing that he'd ever see. Some of the stories we true, some were just rumors. But he's just starting to unfold the secrets of the Zone one step at a time.
As soon as he arrived, he didn't bother purchasing any ammo since he found out he dropped his handgun while he was going to arrive. Luckily enough there was a Makarov laying on the ground in which someone probably dropped it without noticing. There was only one clip loaded but he made the best of it and went on his way. He noticed many STALKERs walked north in which he assumed there must be something important ahead. In which when he kept following, past Garbage and such. He went to the Duty checkpoint. Noticing the equipment of Duty, how organized they were. He went in and hearing all the propaganda about Duty. From there he decided he should try and enlist. But for a while he hanged around the Zone and try to get used to it. This is where it leaves off as he tries to get a position with Duty.

What is Duty?: Duty is indeed a Paramilitary organization. In which it was formed by former Ukrainian Military members. Duty tries to keep the secrets of the Zone contained and does that by destroying the things that goes on within the Zone.

Why do you wish to join Duty?: I wish to join Duty since it seems to be not only an opportunity but a chance to work with a team instead of working alone. It seems more proficient and accurate especially when a group works together, it makes jobs much more easier if so. Besides, from what I think, faction's tactics are usually teamwork which interests me.

Who is the DUTY leader?: Ivan Viktorsky

Roleplay Knowledge

Describe Injury RP: If you are hit by another character ICly, you are induced to roleplay the injury like for an example. If I was shot on the chest, I would fall over and cry out and cringe in pain if it would ever happen.

What is Metagaming: Metagaming is when you take information from the OOC then to go to some place or et cetra for something that was taken from the OOC Chat.

What is Metaspeak: When you speak ICly in the OOC chat or et cetra.

Describe RDM: RDM is abbreviation for 'Random Deathmatching' in which it is when a player suddenly decides to shoot other players, mostly based around from greed or lust of some item.

What is the difference between RDM and STK: the Difference between RDM and STK is that RDM is when someone just goes 'lolshot' to other players as STK is mostly like a degree where you can ask if the other party wants to STK. If both parties agree, they can start firing at each other. But most of all having fun doing it.

Can you take responsibility for your actions?: Yes, if I was the person who instigated the problem, I will take responsibility for it and do whatever it takes to solve the problem. Because why cause more problems with lies and slanders if being honest and doing the right thing is best.

^ Exercise Encouragement? I thinking, YES.

Sion_Kenneth45

Steam Friends Name: ☢★[DG] Leon D.S. Geeste★

STEAM ID: STEAM_0: 1:24229907

Timezone: +0 GMT

How long have you been roleplaying?: I've roleplayed for 3 years and 3 months

How long have you played on the server?: About a week.

Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?: Call of Pripyat and Shadow Of Chernobyl

Do you have any IRL military knowledge?: Only on Various weapons/Medical and actions on British SAS Military

Can you follow orders?: I can follow any order.

Recommendations: Dinu - http://i52.tinypic.com/29456o5.jpg

In-Character Information

Name: Mikhael Krushev

Skill set: Medical and Unarmed Combat Skills.

Backstory: Mikhael is a young man who tries the best he can to survive the harshness of the wastelands, he was born and raised in Cherkasy-Ukraine , and was very unpopular and easily left out of most things, (BEFORE THE PRESENT HE WAS ATLEAST 18 YEARS OLD.). He was orphaned by bandits who killed his parents and took him in for ransom, the ransom location was in an abandoned and broken down motel for 1,700 Rubles, calling Mikhael a worthless piece of garbage, he doesn't deserve that much. However during his time in the Abandoned Motel, he heard noises of some gunshots, all of the bandits went out to go see, leaving Mikhael by himself, when that was happening, he starts to break himself free only slightly and attempts to break the rest of his bonds off, he failed in doing so but drags himself and the chair to a supply room, hopefully to keep himself hidden from the bandits when they come back.

After a few hours of non-stop gunshots, it was over and cheers were heard, there was a charge detonator at the door and after a few beeps and bloops it finally explodes and a few soldiers appear and searches the area, guns out in exercise extreme caution. He was in deep fear and was beginning to lose all hope as one of them picked up a trail on the drag marks from the chair, he closes his eyes and awaits the enevitable. But after opening the door a few seconds later says: "Kid...you alright?" he looks up at the man, still cautious as he recognised the badge of the soldier, he started to regain his confidence and answered: "I...I think...I'm okay..." he said in a very innocent and uncontrollable studder, he looks as the man started to untie his feet. "You should be more careful boy, you could of been killed." Mikhael answers. "I couldn't...because they came out of nowhere..." the soldier sighs and looks at Mikhael. "I think you should join us, we could give you a few pointers on survival out there." Mikhael looks at the soldier and nods. "I have nowhere else to go...my parents are dead..." the soldier sighs. "Sorry to hear...what's your name?" he said in a more serious tone. Mikhael answers. "Mikhael Krushev..."

After their ordeal, Mikhael decides to follow the DUTY's orders to help his survival chance. He finally found some place to be part of and can finally be able to protect himself. 3 years has passed since that incident. He has learned a lot about unarmed combat and medical training.

What is Duty?: Duty is a Paramilitary organization. which was formed by ex- Ukrainian Military members. Duty tries to keep the secrets of the Zone contained and does that by destroying evidence that belonged to those who attempted to exploit them inside the zone.

Why do you wish to join Duty?: I wish to join mainly because I want to have this as an opportunity for my character and to see what it's like upon DUTY Lines. My character likes to do something to keep his survival chances raise a little more, he also wants to take revenge on every single bandit he sees.

Who is the DUTY leader?: Ivan Viktorsky - DUG.

Roleplay Knowladge

Describe Injury RP: IF you were harmed by a fellow RPer, you would have to follow necessary rules and try to care for the wound, you choose the area you were shot and take care of it, however if you were heavily injured, you have to let someone else patch you up. You cannot just get shot and continue on like nothing happened...

What is Metagaming: Meta-gaming is a conversation/discussion that happens Out Of Character and is used In Character. (Same as Godmodding in a way.)

What is Metaspeak: Meta-Speak is basically talking ICly in an OOC conversation/discussion.

Describe RDM: RDM is known as RANDOM DEATH MATCH, this is used mainly for stealing another person's Item/Jealousy of Rank/Itchy Finger Triggers or just plain Minging..

What is the difference between RDM and STK:

1. Random Death Matching is basically killing for absolutely no reason and is looked down upon by many Roleplayers and could actually target not just one person but also MANY others, also known as "LOLSHOTTING.". (Could be just the exact HATE for that character...or something like that was just explained above.)

2. S2K is known as "Shoot to Kill." which is approved by mods/admins if they so desire to and can ask the other party if they want to S2K Or Shoot To Miss. It's basically like a vote upon players if they want it allowed or not.

Can you take responsibility for your actions?: I shall take responsibility for any illegal action I commit.

E.G: If I go on a killing spree and if an admin tells me to remove my badge and get out of DUTY. (ICly or OOCly) I will do it.

- Backstory was ... well could have been... a bit better. Redo it. Contact me on SF to tell you what's wrong. SF: Dug94

- Admins can't make you leave Duty. Only I can, the leader.

- You will be put on a trial because your friend who gave you the reccomendation vouched for you and he's a good rper.

ShowNoFear

Steam Friends Name: ShowNoFear

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:20505572

Timezone: GMT +10

How long have you been roleplaying?: One and a Half to Two Years (Roughly, Dark RP and Non-Serious/Semi-Serious not included)

How long have you played on the server?: 1 Month - 2 Months since I got involved with the community. I can be inactive sometimes as RL has a nack of flaring up every now and then.

Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?: I've played Shadow of Chernobyl and have Call if Pripyat waiting in my Games list once I complete Chernobyl.

Do you have any IRL military knowlage?: Yes, and slowly expanding as I am a member of the Australian Army Cadets.

Can you follow orders?: Yes.

Recomendations:

In-Character Information

Name: Yassen Travoski.

Skill set: Medical Procedures.

Backstory: Yassen Travoski saw the first light of the world on the 11th of October, 1976. His birth was a complete success, without
complications him and his mother left the hospital after remaining there a day in the case of any possible complications
to arise over time. Two years later, his brother, Nikolai entered the world.

Yassen's time in Primary School was satisfactory, having a group of freinds that he'd hang out with, doing minimum work andother related actions. Upon Grade 2, he began to take on the role of 'The Popular One', for commonly making jokes of the Teacher in class, back-chatting the Teacher and other related actions. By Grade 6, he was, to say, 'up there'.

High School was a slap in the face to Yassen, the sudden change from forgivness and having no problems going to ariddle of suspensions for back-chatting and the slightest physical content meant offensively. From which, he struggled to maintain his once thriving popularity and simply beggining to do his work. His overall grades began to rise.

Yassen went to University to Study Medicine once he was 19 so he could attempt to get a carrer in it, mainly for the pay. His time in University was challenging yet enjoyable, and the problems that arose were kept to a minimum. When the most anticipated graduation day arrived, he found a degree in his right hand, one of the greatest days of his life.

Then his life began to change for the worse.

Yassen was short alot of money when he was still looking for a job, and resorted to the local Loan Sharks for that bit of extra income. With that money, he bought a Car and got his job eventually with its help. But the Loan Sharks were an impatient bunch, and they went after Yassen for delaying them too long.

Yassen retreated from town to town, from one end of Ukrian and back in his retreat from the Loan Sharks. They'd find him every time. But there was one place where they coudn't chase him into, where they woudn't be game enough. Chernobyl, the Zone. And so, Yassen sneaked into the Zone like many others, without realising the horrors he'd face within.     

What Are Duty?: DUTY is found by a former military expidition and Stalkers that fear that the horrors of the Zone may spread outside of the bondries, and bring death to the outside world.

Why do you wish to join Duty?: Yassen believes that DUTY are of good intent, after being saved more than once by DUTY patrols and not being able to return the favour, he feels that it is his responsibility to join DUTY and return the favour through work.

Who is the DUTY Leader?:[/size] Ivan Viktorsky | Dug

Roleplay Knowlage

Describe Injury RP: Injury RP is when one is to Roleplay an injury. Example:

**Stalker clutches to his leg as he leans his head back, letting a groan of agony seep through is teeth as blood seeps through the fingers which clutch the bullet wound.

What is Metagaming: Metagaming is when one uses information obtained through OOC for an IC advantage. Example:

[OOC:] Military: We might raid or something...
[IC] Stalker: QUICK, MILITARY ARE COMING, HIDE!

What is Metaspeak: Metaspeak is when one uses various internet terminology, e.g. WTF, OMG, :), e.t.c. in IC chat. Example:

[IC] Stalker: OMG DID U C THAT?

When correctly, that would be

[IC] Stalker: Oh my god, did you see that!?

Describe RDM: RDM is a shortened term for Random Deathmatch, which is killing another player for no apparent reason. Example: If you were bored and killed someone for fun, that'd be RDM.

What is the Difrence between RDM and S2K: S2K, Shoot to Kill, is preformed for a legit reason (e.g. DUTY Patrol versus attacking Mutants) when RDM is for a non-legit reason.

Can you take responsibility for your actions?: Yes.

- Backstory is okay, could have been bigger.

- I need to see you roleplay with us in game in order for me to accept you fully.

- You will start as a trainee.

slappymcqueen

Steam Friends Name:Slappy

STEAM ID:STEAM_0:1:15676478

Timezone:GMT

How long have you been roleplaying?:About 3 years

How long have you played on the server?:On and off for the past, year and a half.

Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?:No

Do you have any IRL military knowledge?:Ranking.

Can you follow orders?:Down to the last letter.

Recommendations:Nitro

In-Character Information

Name:Yuki Survanie

Skill set:Surgeon

Backstory:He was Born just outside of the Chernobyl, he was born into a gypsie family so he was always wondering. He started to take an intrest in medicain from a young age and as he grew older he started to read books and learn all he could about being a Surgeon. After deciding to tell his family he wanted to be a surgeon, then he moved to Chernobyl to studie being a surgeon.
After 4 and a half years of being a surgeon the incident in Chernobyl happened. And he took it upon him self to help as many people as he possible could.

What is Duty?:Paramilitary faction who want to destroy the zone to stop it from spreading

Why do you wish to join Duty?:I want to reapply for duty because i have already been in duty and i  like the roleplay that it adds.

Who is the DUTY leader?:Dug/ Ivan Viktorsky

Roleplay Knowledge:

Describe Injury RP: Is where you roleplay and injury, weather it being long term or short term.

What is Metagaming: Metagaming is where you use OOC information and act upon it IC.

What isMetaspeak:You talk about OOC things IC

Describe RDM: It is where you just random kill someone.

What is the Difference between RDM and S2K: RDM is where you just kill someone, however S2K is where you agree upon killing each other.

Can you take responsibility for your actions?:Yes i can.

Just a note, I have been in Duty before but i havent been on in a while. I promise i will not let anyone down again, what happened last time was i was banned from roleplay for a while.

- Improve your backstory.

gunudown

Steam Friends Name: [iG-Pvt.]Comrade PancakesiLL

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:10190523

Timezone: (UTC) -1 GMT

How long have you been roleplaying?: I’ve been roleplaying for roughly 3 years. From vast majorities of servers, starting with DarkRP, and Rp'ing in things such as PERP.

How long have you played on the server?: About 2 Months (I Also Use To Play RadScript 1 Origional HGN SRP)
(I Recently Got A New Account, Due To A New E-Mail)

Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?: Yes, I've Played/Completed All Three.

Do you have any IRL military knowledge?: My Real Knowledge Is Quite Short / Limited, althought im familiar with the tactics and ranking structures withint he military.

Can you follow orders?: Yes I Can.

Recommendations:
None At The Moment.

In-Character Information

Name: Intrizi Klashkanov (I'd like to change this To Valera Krugloza )

Skill set: Marksmanship And Basic Medical Knowledge.

Backstory:
Intrizi Klashkanov was born within the city of Chernobyl, within Ukraine. Intrizi was lucky enough to be born into an exceedingly wealthy family and was surrounded by the ones he loved, cared for, and of course his parents.. He was an underachiever towards the start of school, gradually progressing to A*'s In His Work, Exams, And Graduating In Colledge.  Intrizi's Interests Weren't things such as Maths, Or Science, he had his heart set out for joining the Army, Or Doing Many Physical Activities. He Lived His Childhood As a Healthy, Fully Developed Boy, Changing Into A Man, As he Kept The Regular Basis of Exercise and Health Food Balanced. His Life Was Gradually Getting Worst, In 2003, His Father Was Assaulted And Shot To Death Somewhere in Odessa, His Mother Was Raped, And Brutally Murdered In 2005, Along With His Brother Joining The Military. But Then, It Came to A Turn For The Worst. When the Second Chernobyl Disaster in 2006 Struck. The Rumors Had Spread Throughout The World, Of The Blinding White Light, Warping Whole Lands Into Mutated Alien-Like Freak-Zones Within Days. Chernobyl, (The Mutant-Occupied Place Known As the Zone Would Begin To Concern Him, Intrizi Ventured Forth into The Zone Somewhere Early In 2010. It took a Whole Year For Intrizi To Gain Access To Cordon, Due To Military Holdup's Constant Attacks From Stalkers And This Proved Cordon, but by the time the year of 2011 had came, Intrizi’s life as one of the Unknown Stalkers had Finally Begun. It Took a long Time for Intrizi To adapt, Being in a mutant Occupied Zone, Where Everything Is A turn For the Worst, He Was An Honest Man, With No Intentional Fear, And Every Day, He Made Atleast Twon New Friends, Who Would Aid Him During Bloodsucker Attacks, Military Raids, or The Odd Bandit Attack, He Soon Came To Find out About the Many Groups In The Zone, Or Factions, As They Called Them, Intrizi Soon Came Across The Faaction Called DUTY, And Set His Heart out To Joining Them, These Men Were Hero's To The Stalkers, Men Who Put Their Life On The Line, Just To Save A Stalker, Being No Stranger To The Dangers That The Zone Has to Offer, Intrizi Set Out To Complete His Goal of Assisting The Zone, He Thought Of Becoming A Part Of The Heroic Group, And Hoped It Would Lead Him Through Some Of The Deadliest Tasks, Known To Man, From Searching Bandit Warehouses, To Full On Combat With Bloodsuckers. After 3 Months, Intrizi Managed To Become Friends With Some Of the High-Ranking DUTY Members, And Was Soon Invited Into The Group, He Said Yes, And Was Issued The Rank Of Private, And Swore, To Protect The Zone, From Threats, Hazards, Nomatter What The Situation Is

What is Duty?: Duty is paramilitary organization founded by former members of the Ukrainian Military, It Was Assumed That They Were Spetsnaz Because Of Some of the Activities They were Assigned to do. In the public eye, Duty is a defender of Loners, a group that seeks to eradicate the horrors of the Zone, Secretly; Duty was founded by Military soldiers who wished to desert the military, and hunt artifacts for their own personal gain in the new-found Zone. Duty Consists of both EX-Military, and Loners who have gained enough trust with the organization to be recruited as an official member of the Faction.

Why do you wish to join Duty?: I wish to join Duty for a few specific reason; I wish for my faction character to be more involved with other Stalkers, and to be able to participate in events and Passive RP. None of which I was able to do as A Stalker

Who is the DUTY leader?:
Dug

Roleplay Knowledge

Describe Injury RP: Injury RP is Where you act out what wounds/injuries etc your character has recieved.. Such as Being Shot in both Legs, You Would Not be able to run away, you would act the pain/not being able to run.

What is Metagaming: Using OOC while IC.
E.G: [OOC] Bandit: Going To Invade Bloodsuckers Lair
       [IC] Bloodsucker: Come Lets Hide They're Going To Be Here Soon

What is Metaspeak: Speaking IC in an OOC chat, or the other way round..
E.G: [IC] :) :D XD ROFL LAWL BRO U SEE DAT????
When In Character... You Shouldnt Use Those Silly Fucking Smileys..... Or Become A Grammer Nazi ^.^

Describe RDM: RDM (Random Death-Matching) IS Essentially Where You Shoot/Kill Another player/stalker for no [IC] reason at all..

What is the difference between RDM and STK:
RDM is not backed up by an IC reason, and it lacks permission for a battle to take place. STK is the generally the opposite, it is usually backed by an IC reason, and always backed by permission for the parties to engage in STK.

Can you take responsibility for your actions?: Yes I Can.

I use To Be A DUTY Member Under The Name Of Vladmir Kawolski In RadiationScript 1, Dunno if anyone Remembers me.

- Backstory is okay, grammar issues are present but I'm not a grammar nazi.

- I need to see you roleplay with us in game in order for me to accept you fully.

- Also decided which name are you going to use then PM me.

deluxulous

Steam Friends Name: dcbarker (Display name: Deluxulous)

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:9267027

Timezone: EST (GMT -5:00)

How long have you been roleplaying?: Approx. 4 years as of September 2010.

How long have you played on the server?: I first joined HGN in March, 2009. I have been actively playing S.T.A.L.K.E.R. roleplay since about June, 2009. (1 year, 6 months)

Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?: Yes. Shadow Of Chernobyl, and Call of Pripyat. (I did not play much of Clear Sky.)

Do you have any IRL military knowladge?: I have basic knowledge, it depends on what you want to go into.

Can you follow orders?: That's the only thing I've ever done in this life.

Recommendations:
N/A.

In-Character Information

Name:
Leonard Maskinsky.

Skill set: Leonard claims to have strong abilities in first aid, leadership, organization, and survival skills.

Backstory:
FILE REPORT----M, L. 162
DATE OF ACCESS - 25/12/2012
-----------------------------------------------------
Name - Maskinsky, Leonard
DOB: March 18th, 1985
Sex: M
~
PRE-ZONE NO FILES ATTACHED
Early Life: Maskinsky, Leonard was born in Leningrad (Reviewers Note - Now St.Petersburg). He grew up in the city, leading a normal life. His parents worked and provided adequate financial support. Uneventful childhood, normal development.
Adolescent Life: Maskinsky begins to wish for something other than city life. Parents are recorded saying that he often was upset by how "boring and stupid" the urban environment was. Leonard and his father begin to bond. Father begins taking him to a camping area where he bought a cabin in the wilderness. Maskinsky begins to show signs of getting better, and his mood is improved greatly. His parents are relieved. Maskinsky finishes school.
Adult: Maskinsky and an unknown, anonymous person unexpectedly disappear. The two disappearances were on the same day, and are VERY LIKELY to have been connected. (Unkown could have been [CENSORED]?) Maskinsky drops off the radar for some time. Later, reappears in the Zone. Motives are unknown for his transfer into the Zone. (Wanting to show off skills? Boredom? Trouble with parents? -- scratch -- No recorded hostilities with guardians)
ZONE PERIOD -- FILES ATTACHED. REPORT MISSING FILES TO DIRECTOR OF RECORDS
Maskinsky makes first encounters with DUTY faction. Small regiment, named [UNRELIABLE DATA, OMITTED]. Maskinsky trains and joins their ranks. Maskinsky's stint with this DUTY regiment is uneventful by Zone standards. Regular encounters with mutants and bandits occur.
--Database research ended, manual expansion beginning.
BEGIN EXTENSION
:;/> To fully understand Maskinsky's involvement with his next DUTY branch, you need to know about Boris Kerechinov.

Boris Kerechinov commanded the unit that Maskinsky would join in the future. Boris' soldiers were unruly and Boris punished them by demoting all of them, save for a few people for command structure. This lead to a mutiny, and Kerechinov was overthrown. On the day Kerechinov was scheduled to be exiled, he was shot. Kerechinov is listed as MIA, presumed dead. The body was never recovered. After the mutiny, a reinforcement request was sent to the small regiment Maskinsky was in at the time, and they sent Maskinsky over as the quartermaster and supplies manager. Maskinsky provided people with gear during his time there. Maskinsky seemed like the ideal DUTYer - he did everything he was told to do and believed in everything that DUTY stood for. Nothing eventful happened for a while.
:;/> After a unit transfer to a different area of the Zone, DUTY's hostility with Freedom was rising. They fought bitterly, and an exchange of territory occurred. One day, on an unrecorded date (Very strange and uncoincidental.) a Freedom group took a DUTY Master Sergeant captive (Name: Albert Lewensky). Maskinsky was the commanding officer at the time, being a Sergeant. Negotiations took place, and things started to go wrong. Maskinsky agreed to let one person enter the base to get Lewensky and give over the ransom money, seeing no other options. Another DUTY soldier, at this time his name is forgotten, foolishly rushed into the base and got himself killed. Records show he was not well liked within the unit. This added a large delay, and made communications difficult. The negotiations were still going on. Finally, Lewensky was released. Maskinsky and another DUTY recruit went to meet him. However, mutants attacked Lewensky and the ransom holder as they exited the base. The soldier that brought the ransom fled, and Lewensky was killed. Maskinsky was filled with grief, and blamed himself for the events that day.

Later, the leader would discharge Maskinsky from service, because his general health, combat performance and psychological well being were very poor. Maskinsky drops off the radar again.
:;/> Maskinsky later tried to rejoin DUTY after a leadership change and another unit relocation. He never got back in, because the leader would never see him to confirm his acceptance into the unit. Maskinsky then disappeared again, presumably wandering the Zone again.

What is Duty?: DUTY is a faction in the STALKER world. They are a group dedicated to the shutting down or destroying of the entire Zone. They stand against Freedom, their rival group. They do not endorse the selling of artifacts to the outside world, but instead give them to scientists for study. They were founded from a military group that was left in the zone to die.

Why do you wish to join Duty?: DUTY has always been my favorite faction, and the military like lifestyle suits my role-play preferences.

Who is the DUTY leader?:
Dug, Ivan Viktorsky

Roleplay Knowledge

Describe Injury RP: Injury RP is role-play where, if an ingame character is killed or hurt by any means, the user will roleplay his or her injuries if she had NOT died (if it is the case) or they act out their injuries in role-play.

What is Metagaming: Metagaming is when a user applies information recorded or gained in the Out of Character state, and applies it to In Character actions, dialogue, or other means.

What is Metaspeak: Metaspeak is using terms, phrases or other forms of talking that would normally not be used in regular dialogue or speech. Examples: "lol," "rofl," "omg," any emoticons such as ": )" ": D" "8 )" etc.

Describe RDM: RDM can stand for two different things. It can be "Random Death Match" which is the killing of a player for no purpose, from no motives, and from no other reason. It can also be "Revenge Death Match" which is when a player is killed, and then the killed player comes back and kills his/her killer.

What is the difference between RDM and STK: STK (Shoot to Kill) is agreed upon by all players who are involved in a firefight, and is an announced and planned type of combat in game. RDM is the unplanned, unannounced killing of a player for no legitimate reason.

Can you take responsibility for your actions?: Yes, I can.

- Welcome back!

- You will start as a soldier!

- Where the fuck is Stone in that story :3?

Turkey

STALKER: Mad World

Steam Friends Name:turky

STEAM ID:STEAM_0:1:22050784 

Timezone: Central

How long have you been roleplaying?: Too long to count D:

How long have you played on the server?: 1 year

Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?: yarp

Do you have any IRL military knowladge?: yarp

Can you follow orders?: yarp

Recommendations:
Everyone Ace

In-Character Information

Name:
Fyoder Zel

Skill set: Recon

Backstory:
Fyoder was born in a place called Irkutsk, he is a only child and his father passed away three years after he was born. His mother couldn't afford childcare, And Fyoder was sent to live with his grandparents. His grandpa would tell story's about how they would play on the Ferris wheel in Pripyat when he was little.  After school was out, Him and three other of his friends would play out in the abandon house. They played hide and go seek, Tag, And ghost hunters. One summer day, they where heading out to their "Play house" and they saw construction crews. His club house was being replaced by the modern industrial!
The kids took off running, Heading home.
Eventually time went on, They forgot about the club house, And lived a average life in high school. Trading comic books for money, Hitting on women in the halls, Getting rejected.
At the age of 19, He returned with his "Old friends" to see what happened to their club house. A large factory stood tall, Furious at what they saw, They went on strike outside the building. A few under payed workers joined in, Chanting "GO AWAY! WE DON'T WANT YOUR SHIT!". Riot police arrived, Then all hell broke loose! A man in coat, Fired a round into a officer, It turned into a war-zone. Molotov's being thrown left and right, Rocks flying trough the air! Fyoder ran, he ran as far, and as fast as he could. He ran for the 'Deserted' Zone.
He ended up in Korosten where he met up with some dutyers, They brought him to their base.. Fyoder said "This is... Home".
After he was accepted into duty. He started his life as a dutyer. Fighting a war.. A war over ideology. The nights where long.. Spending countless hours staring into a fire. Everyone told stories about their home. They also would just remain silent and listen to the night.. The mutants.. The zone. The nights were cold.. And bitter.. Every morning waking to have everything on the ground wet from the dew. Fyoder sat around a fire with no expression, The base was silent except for the rattle of gear from the soldiers doing drills.. Then a pop, A massive slam and a cry for help, As he turned his head he saw the gate guard laying on the ground, His upper shoulder ripped to shreds by a bullet. Fyoder dropped his weapon--big mistake-- and ran towards the gate to help the injured soldier. When he finally got close to him, He slid over to the body, He looked in the eyes of the soldier and paused. In his mind, Everything stopped except for him and the birds flying over him, Fyoder turned his head to the side looking over his shoulder, He could see the anarchist firing at them, Most directed towards the bear squad. He grabbed the rifle out of the hand of the soldier on the floor and turned around. He slammed into the gate wall in rage, he looked towards the soldier in front of him, Then back at Sgt. McMillan who was reloading. Fyoder darted from behind the cover, Sending a burst of rounds at the nearest green thing he saw, Then he heard the sound of bullets hitting flesh, Much like he heard earlier, He halted looking towards where he shot, The dutyers cheered as he stared at the freedomer on the ground, It was Fyoders first kill, And they successfully defended the base. He watched the freedomer squirm, He wasn't dead yet. His CO told him to go finish the rat. So Fyoder approached the injured freedomer. He knelt down next to him putting his Fora-12 on the face of the freedomer. He then stopped and looked towards the freedomers eyes. He knew he couldn't do it.. But he had to.. What would everyone do if he was caught sparing anarchist.. He pulled the trigger... Not looking, He stood up, returning to base.
He felt.. Different from that day on..  They continued the offense dutyers pushed, Every attack, More blood.. Fyoder had his own goal, He wasn't making enough money as a dutyer. He left duty, Returning as a free STALKER to the rest of the zone. Making his living in a trailer, Having nothing but his weapons and PDA. He only ever wrote one log.. It said, "And I have hope.." nothing more. He never did much but hang out at camps.. He hardly spoke.. He did work as a mercenary for a short period, One job was to murder a group of ecologist in the hospital.. It was 'cake' for him. He slaughtered all Two stalkers with abakans and one ecologist. He left the tunnels a rich man, He continued to do his 'job', Hardly considered a job for him.. He heard about duty getting a new leader.. He decided to return.. To once again fight for duty.

What is Duty?: A paramilitary group with intentions on destroying the zone

Why do you wish to join Duty?: They're very cool guys, I would like to rejoin their faction

Who is the DUTY leader?:

Dug.

Roleplay Knowladge

Describe Injury RP: Hit in the leg, roleplay like you would

What is Metagaming: Using ooc info Ic

What is Metaspeak: lol wat dat< Using that IC

Describe RDM: Killing without reason

What is the difference between RDM and STK: STK is still agree'd upon

Can you take responsibility for your actions?:Always.

- Welcome back.

Faxxon

Steam Friends Name: warlock114/[BUILT] Breadbuilt

STEAM ID:  STEAM_0:0:5891604

Timezone: GMT+ 0

How long have you been roleplaying?: On and off 4 or so years.

How long have you played on the server?: Four or so days now.

Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?: No, I haven't.

Do you have any IRL military knowladge?: I have none, I do know about ranks, hierarchy, basic combat tactics (in a roleplay sense) and the chain of command.

Can you follow orders?: To the highest extent.

Recommendations:
I'm afraid to be to new to have any right now.

In-Character Information

Name:
Nikolai Iya

Skill set: Field Medic or Technology/Artifact Analyst

Backstory:

Nikolai Iya, born on March 4th, 1983 and raised in Chernyakhovsk as a only child to a middle class family consisting of Fedora Iya and Leonid Iya. Nikolai's father, Leonid, was a reputed and successful physician in the local area and was renowned for his techniques and practicses. Fedora was a simple house-wife who held the stereotypical motions of cooking, maintenance and keep the household content. Nikolai was brought up under a strict regime for morales, respect, courtesy and discipline and spent a lot of his free time observing his fathers work. He attended a private school close to his residence where he was taught to read and write as well as popular academic studies he required. Aged 16 (1999) Nikolai graduated from schooling and excelled in the paths of math and chemistry.

Using his advantage of qualifications he assisted his father in developing and researching into new medical treatments to better serve patients. The cold winters over the coming years provided a challenge to both father and son as crops were destroyed, disease and famine spread through the town - the dependency was on science, medical cures and prototype synthetic processing to produce foodstuffs. Around the age of 19 (2002) a lapse occurred in Nikolai's life as his parents became divorced after experiencing trouble in the marriage, an emotional phase took the household by swarm and drove Leonid to leaving the town unexpectedly. Nikolai was now deprived of family attention and having little elsewhere to turn, he began his own line of work; experimenting day and night with various volatile chemicals to produce for the revolutionary market. He understood the risks involved but the rewards were the only thing that could provide a stable income to support the house and living requirements.

Goods were exchanged, packages were delivered and money was begriming to litter Nikolai's pockets; and like they say - "more money more problems". Government officials were made aware of Nikolai's actions and discussed a correct course of action to further prevent them. Instead of using his knowledge to better society and follow his fathers work, Nikolai had almost became a monster and chose to engineer contraptions of destruction; a single regret that burdens him each and every day. Nikolai chose the option of good behaviour and turned himself into the authorities; by a twist of fate Nikolai was sentenced to the harsh and punished world of the Russian judicial system and locked away into a labor prison for his crimes, a total of twelve years - it was statistical that there was a seventy-five percent chance that convicts were killed before completing their sentences.

The sheer concentrated willpower, mental stamina mixed with a strong balance of charisma were the only attributes that allowed Nikolai to survive those agonizing years in prison. Making friends was the primary aim but far more enemies strayed his path. Companionship and brotherhood with several of his cell mates both kept his sanity and kept him alive. Nikolai was released, June 17th, 2014, aged thirty-two years. Nikolai immediately returned to Chernyakhovsk to scavenge some of the hidden money he had placed incase of his capture, it was his only collateral left. The town was much more desolate than before, winds of time had eroded and worn down the civilized structures, the pavements had become littered with reflective snack wrappers and polythene bags - the church tower stood high above the town, however, now missing large portions of concrete foundation after revolutionaries ransacked some of the town. What populace was left came to their door steps and eyed Nikolai with lost and broken faces, bemused at how a monster was evolved from once a charming and polite young boy. Nikolai wandered out of Chernyakhovsk and used the money to travel to the only place where only death would welcome him with open arms, "The Zone".

Nikolai has some former knowledge about the various militaries, splinter groups and factions that resided in the zone, DUTY took his eye the most. Some brief research revealed their application services were open and their outpost was the first location he visited for recovery and shelter.

What is Duty?: An organized group of zone inhabitants that have combined to form a paramilitary that operates under a regimental structure and governing codes. Their aim is to purge mutant life, including anomalies, in the zone with fear that it could spread to the outside world and cause un-repairable harm. Cutthroats, rogues, bandits and mercenaries are also targets who intend to manipulate, exploit and overpower STALKER's for their possessed goods and property.. Or even their lives.

Why do you wish to join Duty?:

As a former Chemist you would think I would exploit this rich land for research into advanced technologies. In fact, its quite the opposite. There is nothing beneficial out here; perhaps you could study the mutants and determine the effects of their mutation but these creatures look almost incurable into their original forms. We can tame the environment though, by eradicating all mutant life and human life that wishes to harm others for personal gain.

My father, Leonid, worked in pharmaceutical development and I chose to ignore the footsteps I should have been following. I crafted devices that should have never seen the light of this earth and I wish to seek some redemption for my actions. I am applying to the medical wing of DUTY, so that I may repair limbs, stitch wounds and heal the inflicted... Well, those who deserve it anyway. I will help DUTY progress with their responsibilities with both weapon and keeping your men healthy.

Who is the DUTY leader?:

I've done some research into your roots as a group, the latest findings were that DUTY was taken over by a "Captain Techenko". I heard your military abandoned you, its amazing what happens when you put your trust into men who point you in a direction of death and promise you safe return, I have not experienced the feeling; but I will fight alongside you and share your woe...

Or we could go with Dug.

Roleplay Knowladge

Describe Injury RP: The act of roleplaying injury, for example if you are shot in the foot you will have greater difficulty walking and running would probably not be a option for you at all. You would have to seek medical treatment for your wounds and carry your wounds in a persistent manner TILL you receive medical treatment.

What is Metagaming: Using OOC knowledge in character.

What is Metaspeak: Honestly, in my years of RPing I haven't heard of this one. I'll take a guess (despite others having the correct answers) - the actual execution of using the OOC knowledge in a IC manner, perhaps?

Describe RDM: RDM - Random Deathmatching, killing players for unexplained reasons with the intention to grief or harass, normally RDmers skip admin authorization and rules for kills and will kill a player for "the hell of it".

What is the difference between RDM and STK: STK kills are agreed on by both parties and are constituted as a RP rule, RDMing has no authorization in its nature and is classified as random deathmatching - killing people at random for unexplained reasons.

Certainly can.

jaik

Steam Friends Name: Federal Government

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:15198467

Timezone: GMT +2

How long have you been roleplaying?: 3 years

How long have you played on the server?: 2 years

Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?: All of them.

Do you have any IRL military knowladge?: Yes.

Can you follow orders?: Yes, sir

Recommendations:

[LOOC] 'Troll': Can I have 2 recs
[LOOC] S-Sldr. Maksim 'Wolf' Shuhtar: ye
ComradeBritish: Yes, here is my reccomendation for Duty bro.

In-Character Information

Name:
Stepan 'Troll' Serdjukov

Skill set: Expert Marksman with Soviet Weaponry (Groza, AKM, AKSU, AN-94), Average weapon technician skillset, Basic Military Training, Basic Medicine knowledge.

Backstory:

Childhood
Stepan Serdjukov was born, March 23rd, 1980, into an average family far in Northern Ukraine, in a region of Berezhest. He lived a rural life, growing up in the mountain ranges and forests with his family. Stepan enjoyed a relatively good education in the local primary school, though often had clashes with classmates he had disagreements with. Then, in 1992, Russian Federal education reforms resulted in a massive change of the education system, and Stepan's course was widely thrown off balance. Because of this, he refused to take higher education.

Gaining experience
For the rest of his childhood years, Stepan tried to make up by training physically and learning basic medical procedures. In search for work, his father, who was an employee at a factory, which provided Ukraine with Warsaw Pact weapons gave Stepan a chance to join in. Many of these things he was barely able to grasp, yet he used the information he learned to his advantage in any situation. At age of 20, his father suffered lethal damage in an accident, where his father had to wrap the fragmentation grenades manually. Turned out, that low quality fuses and bad condition isn't the best combination, thus the grenade exploded. Shrapnel shards impacted his body, the shockwave instantly killed him. After the incident, the factory was closed and Stepan was left unemployed. Eventually, believing life in the capital would be much better, he chose Kiev, and got a job as a low-end technician in a minor corporate factor.

In the Army
Several years passed, and with Stepan unhappy with his job, he quit. Now with many nationalist and honor-like views, he sought a career in the army, where he was able to gain some experience in the military. Eventually, he was discharged due to Ukrainian government armed forces reformations, signifying that his services to the country were no longer required. He gave up on a chance of rejoining, and eventually, when the Chernobyl disaster occurred and the dangerous yet spoiled Zone was created, he had assumed that a life of adventure could easily be achieved outside of the military, and entered the Zone.

In The Zone
When he arrived, the faction by the name of Duty had the most influence on him. He tried to join Duty and even following its ideals as a loner. However, he was too inexperienced to join Duty at that time, thus his request and application was denied.
It wasn't long before he forgot about Duty and went onto the side of the organized crime of The Zone. "Garbage Bandits", they called themselves. He joined the said group to gain protection, as he was afraid of what the Zone dangers had to offer. His military experience and training quickly earned him a higher position within the bandits. However, the fun ended for him when a group of dutiers and loners grew tired of the group and wiped it out. He was smart enough to quickly retreat the said battle, going unnoticed. He altered his identity and became a mercenary, doing small jobs and missions here and there. Then he heard the consequences of the mentioned battle; Duty has gained another victory. This made him fear and respect Duty.
Stepan- or 'Troll', as they call him, now a hardened Zone veteran, now growing tired of hostility of Freedom, decided to fulfill his dream - becoming a full member of Duty. Until now, he's been a usual loner helping Duty and being loyal to its ideals. One of his newly made friends, a rookie, who's been wishing to join Duty ever since he arrived in the Zone, made Stepan think about his past and improve where he went wrong. They both applied for Duty...

What is Duty?: Huge para-military stalker clan, which goal is to destroy the Zone.

Why do you wish to join Duty?: I mainly wish to offer my expertise in repairing, modifying and creating weapons for Duty, however my skills aren't limited only to that.

Who is the DUTY leader?:
  Ivan Viktorsky || Dug

Roleplay Knowladge

Describe Injury RP: Roleplaying an injury, if one of your limbs are severely damaged, you'd like to RP the fact that you can't just keep fighting, ignoring the pain; rather just attempt to RP having that injury.

What is Metagaming: Using Out-Of-Character information in In-Character.

What is Metaspeak: Using internet slangs In-Character.

Describe RDM: Usually; Random Deathmatch, which means that player A, uses any way possible to kill player B without any In-Character reason.

What is the difference between RDM and STK: STK is an agreement, RDM isn't.

Yes.

Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

Rook

Steam Friends Name: Rook/DTRZ
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:11821690
Timezone: GMT -/+ 0
How long have you been roleplaying?: Can't remember, more than a year or so.
How long have you played on the server?: Just over a year
Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?: All 3, only able to complete Clear Sky without adding new mods to fuck up my game.
Do you have any IRL military knowladge?: Somewhat, yes.
Can you follow orders?: Of course, why would I apply for a Disciplinary and strict faction without being able to follow orders, siwwy wabbit.
Recommendations:
Dug

In-Character Information

Name: Roma Kuznetsov
Skill set: Experianced with locks, reasonable accuracy with sidearms, assault rifles, shotguns and Sniper rifles.
Backstory:

Roma once lived in a cabin just outside the zone by himself, he would get the regular company of Military checking the area for smugglers, he would pay the Military to bring supplies in with the Military supply trucks, soon found himself being evicted to cordon off the surrounding area, he was left 20 minutes to pack up and reach the new line where Military were moving Fences, he went outside, looked at the far off Military, turned to the gap in the Zone, he saw a few men in light brown coats standing, one with Binoculars, he decided it would be a good idea to walk over to them and ask them what they were doing, they said it was odd for Military to leave a big gap like this, anyone could run out with an Artifact or two, that word Artifact rang a few bells in his mind, a few soldiers told him about the Zone, what it was, the job they had to do, about the factions, mutants, he had enough information to know what to do, he looked between the zone and the Military line, a smirk played on his face, turning back to the men he asked "where's the best place to go for someone new?", they told him, a mile up the road you will find a small camp, talk to Wolf, he went back to his Cabin, grabbed a Hunting Shotgun he got from his father, some shells, food, money, and ran back, by which time the men were gone, so he walked up the road himself.

After a while he decided he had walked far enough, and looked around, to the right was a road leading to what looked like a Vehicle Garage, he walked down, shotgun in hand, stopped as he noticed a hidden gun, then another, and a few more, aiming at him, a voice came from the shadows of the entrance "What are you doing here STALKER, you all should know not to come here", he told them that he was told to find a camp down the road, to start with, they simply laughed, they told him they were Bandits, not STALKERs, STALKERs were weak, and they were strong.

For the next few months he worked with Bandits, robbing and killing, going through rediculous anomalic fields to get an artifact only to have it split with everyone, other than that, the money was good, he had a few friends, he started to get used to it to an extent, that was before prisoners told him things, things about the real STALKERs, Wolf's men, fighting to the good of the Zone, he may have been a bandit on the outside, but he wasn't the killer that they wanted on the inside, he soon deserted the Bandits, taking 4 prisoners with him, to show him where he needed to go, although he had wanted to go the to Cordon, he was stopped by curiosity which lead him to another faction in the area, DUTY, they wanted to destroy the Zone, stop the Bandits, this was the faction for him..

What is Duty?: DUTY are a paramilitary faction based on discipline and chain of command, they are in the Zone to protect STALKERs from Bandits and Mutants and to overall rid the world of the Zone.
Why do you wish to join Duty?: I want to be a part of DUTY RP, never before having a DUTY character I think it would be a fun experiance.
Who is the DUTY leader?:
Ivan Viktorsky/Dug

Roleplay Knowladge

Describe Injury RP: RPing an injury, e.g. you get shot in the leg, you will limp or have trouble walking on certain terrains for certain ammounts of time, shot in the arm, you will have trouble lifting your arms to aim, or aim for long periods of time.
What is Metagaming: Taking OOC information and using it IC
What is Metaspeak: Using emoticons or internet acronyms IC
Describe RDM: Killing someone without IC reasons
What is the difference between RDM and STK: RDM is killing someone without an RP reason, STK is an agreed fight in which the combating sides try to kill all enemies within that specific gunfight
Can you take responsibility for your actions?: Of course.

Smirnoff

Steam Friends Name: |HGN| SmirnoFF

STEAM ID: Dont know really, I will find out if you need it.

Timezone: GMT+1

How long have you been roleplaying?: I think its around a year now.

How long have you played on the server?: Look above.

Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?: Yeah, all of them infact.

Do you have any IRL military knowladge?: Besides doing a military youth course during the summer, no. But i do have a general understanding of how things work. My brother have been in basic training.

Can you follow orders?: Yes, sir!

Recommendations:
:O

In-Character Information

Name:
Vladmir Ivanov

Skill set: Officer training, many years of experience as a military officer in the zone, used to poor conditions.

Backstory:
Vladmir was born in Kiev in a very poor family. Everyday was fight to survive, you got nothing for free, that included food, water or even medication. Vladmirs grandfather, which he was also named after, had been working as a teacher before his retirement, his mom sent him there to learn to write, read, even maths. This did not last for long however, as his grandfather was diagnosed for cancer, and died when Vladmir was 8. Vladmirs youth was filled of fighting, stealing, scamming, everything he could to be able to bring some bread and water home to his family, you could say he learned to survive the hard way, and how unfair life was.

A friend came to him at the age of 19, he told him of a paradise, "The Zone" it was called. It was there where no one were judged by their heritage, and pieces of stone called artifacts could be sold for several thousands. Vladmir, however was no fool, he had heard of this zone before and he knew about its harsh enviroment and total anarchy. But the thoughts of making a fortune wouldent leave his mind, he thought of finding these artifacts, becoming a millionaire, be able to buy a house for his parents and himself, give them a good life. He told the family of the zone and described it as a goldmine, he left out the horrid part of the zones story.
The family scrounged up all the money they could spare, and sent Vladmir off to a school to perfect his reading and writing, after that signed up for the Ukrainan military. He told the family it was necessary he had combat training before venturing in to the zone. He flied throught basic training and ended up "graduating" as the top soldier, as recommended by his superiors, he signed up for officer training, specifying the zone as his service location when the training was over. Here he spent two years of his life, the pay was suprisingly good, and his family did not need to starve anymore. When the training was over, he was now Lieutenant Vladmir Ivanov, he recieved two weeks permission visiting his family, clearing up any business he had, and said farewell to his family, possibly the last time he would ever see them.

Now, it was off into the zone, he was flown in by helicopter to the military head quarters, and was granted three plutoons to command. Even the zone did not claim his exceptional leading skills, however he began to notice something with the soldiers, they were all.. strange. Something was wrong was these men, something had GONE wrong with them, they would shoot people, stalkers for pleasure, ending human lives for their own satisfaction. Vladmir tried the best he could to prevent this sort of thing from happening, but always when he punished someone, had gathered the evidence and was about to send it in to the martial court, the case was always unexplainibly dropped. Vladmir began to be more and more disrespected by his men, even his superiors. They began ignoring orders, even stealing some of his personal things, he knew he could not stay here. One night, he deserted the camp.

He had to think of somewhere to go, and he did alright. Vladmir fled to the duty base, the heart of the enemy. When Vladmir arrived, he expected to see corpses all over the place, his superiors had told him that Duty was a cold blooded, heart less band of deserters, and foolish as he was, he belived their stories of brutal rapes and murders. The more time he spent there, the more he begin to realise what duty was about, shielding humanity from the zone, brotherhood, honor, all the things he wanted the military to be. This was his call.. he knew it.

What is Duty?: A paramilitary organisation originally built by military soldiers who were abandoned by their command. They try with everything in their power to contain the zone, and to protect humanity from it.

Why do you wish to join Duty?:
I want to join Duty because ive always enjoyed RPing with and as a duty.
Im reapplying from a period of inactivity as well.
Who is the DUTY leader?:

Lt. Col Ivan Viktorsky /Dug
Roleplay Knowladge

Describe Injury RP: Roleplaying being injured, that includes the moment of getting injured, and rehabilitating from the injury. This is often used in combat instead of STK.

What is Metagaming:
Taking OOC information and using it IC.
What is Metaspeak:
Using for example, leetspeak and shorts inside IC talking.
Describe RDM: Randomly killing someone, with no RP reasons, or permission, often for loot.

What is the difference between RDM and STK: STK is where both sides agree to STK fight, stk means Shoot To Kill.

Addendum: Im used to being an officer, both OOC and IC, I noticed you were low on officers as well so I just want you to know im up for it.

Yes, Sir!

- Don't go inactive on me.

- Reinstated as a soldier.
"|HGN| G-Man: Dont know what loli is, but i'd lie if I said I havn't seen some of that hentai stuff."

ThuyCaemBaundingOvah

Steam Friends Name: ThuyCaemBaundingOvah

STEAM ID: BR1CKY

Timezone: GMT -/+ 0

How long have you been roleplaying?:  Not so long on this server, but I have played for well over 24 hours on a GTA SA RP server

How long have you played on the server?: about 30 minuites

Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?:  Yes Iv'e played Shadows of Chernobyl, Clear Sky & Call of Pripyat.

Do you have any IRL military knowladge?: Yes I do, I will share with you some facts now with you, 1. China is the biggest military in the world, 2. The british own special service (SAS) is the most elite fighting force on the planet, 3. Molotov cocktails were created and first used in the war agasint USSR & Sweden.

Can you follow orders?: Indeed I can

Recommendations:
N/A

In-Character Information

Name:
Baundin Dimitriov

Skill set: Janitor

Backstory:
Baundin was an ex-convict from soviet russia in the mid 1980's, after being freed from prision in early 2011, baundin came to the zone in a hope to get away from the troubles he faced back home.
a few days in the zone started to make baundin feel depressed, After walking 5 day without food,  being incredibly hungry and tired he came across a group of Duty, with there shining armour.
Baundin was searched for dangorous items (Artifacts) soon on Duty's arrival and soon became friends with them. soon after the search 3 peudodog came and attacked baundin & some of the Duty squad, soon after the dogs were shot dead, Baundin now knows what his mission in the zone is, to join duty and reward them with a new comrade for saving him and to help end to the zone once and for all and stop its expansion.

What is Duty?: Duty is a large brotherhood of elite professionals who team together to complete a common which is to stop the zone fexpanding and to try and find a way to destory it

Why do you wish to join Duty?: Because I have the same goal as the Duty members, and that is to stop the expansion of the zone and to try and find a way to destory it!

Who is the DUTY leader?:
Lt. Col Ivan Viktorsky /Dug

Roleplay Knowladge

Describe Injury RP: Its basically roleplaying that your indured, if you become indured (e.g. roleplayign from the moment of the indury, the process of heeling, etc, etc... this is most comonly used when indured in combat

What is Metagaming: Reciving OOC info & using it IC.

What is Metaspeak: The use of emoticons or internet acronyms/slang IC

Describe RDM: killing another player without IC reasons

What is the difference between RDM and STK: RDM is kp'ing another player outside of RP reasons (e.g. getting bored and firing randomly at someone) and STK is an aggred fight that is in RP rules.

Can you take responsibility for your actions?: Yes Of Course

- Improve your backstory.

- It's injured not inrured or whatever you typed.

Archangel94

Steam Friends Name:Archangel

STEAM ID:STEAM_0:1:2208059 37:18 183 0 active

Timezone: GMT +1

How long have you been roleplaying?: From one to three years.

How long have you played on the server?: Two weeks.

Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?: I am currently playing SOC.

Do you have any IRL military knowladge?: Some, yes.

Can you follow orders?:Yes i can.

Recommendations: None..

In-Character Information

Name: Valdimir Kuzetov.

Skill set: Basic firearms.

Backstory:

Valdimir, was born in Sumy, Ukraine with Diana (mom) and Egor (dad). They lived outside of the city, in a small villa. His father was in the military for many years becoming a colonel and later on retired, so Valdimir was raised in a military way. But his father had a enemy, after he married Diana, because she was promised to someone els, but she refused and ran away, her father(Ivan) was furious and when he found out she was in love and married with Egor he swore revenge on Egor.

*The Revange

It was late in the night and Ivan and some his friends came to Egor's villa, they broke down the fence and stormed to the frontdoor screaming and hitting the door, when finally Egor opened the door he saw Ivan drunk and angry, Ivan started threatening him with burning his villa down but, Egor told him and his friends go home and get some sleep and they could talk about this in the morning. Ivan left the villa but he stopped and took forth a vodka bottle and a pice of paper making a molotov cocktail lit it and threw it against the house, the molotov hitted the top window, Egor woke Valdimir and Diana told us to flee the house.

The family stood outside looking as the villa burned to the ground, Egor saw Ivan was hiding in the some bushes and picked him up, and all of sudden Egor started to attack him in mad rage but, Ivan fled before anything went bloody when Ivan fleed Egor stood there screaming. We all realized we had to leave so we left for Russia. But under their travel to Russia,  Valdimir and his parents got seperated, So Valdimir thought they was on their way to the zone so he started making his way to the zone.

*The arrival to the zone
When he finally arrived to the zone he started looking for his parents, after some years he joined The Punishers and while he was in Punishers he met his first bloodsucker he started fighting but, Valdimir was about to loose his life but, was rescued by his fellow Punisher, later on he got the rank of sergeant. Not long ago he left Punishers because of truble with bandits, so he started wandered alone and continiued searching for his parents. One day he met another bloodsucker but this time he was alone, the sucker tripped him and it attepted to get its tentacels over his head he tried to push his head away, it didnt really work, so he started to kick it, the sucker fell off Valdimir and Valdimir stood up and pulled out his pistol but, he was too late the sucker cloaked it self and ran away while Valdimir attempted to shoot it.

What is Duty?: Duty is a clan of stalkers, their main goal is to remove the zone no matter the cost, they belive if the zone is left unguarded it will spread.

Why do you wish to join Duty?:  Because i want to help find a way to stop the zone of spreading no matter the cost.

Who is the DUTY leader?: Ivan Viktorsky /Dug

Roleplay Knowladge

Describe Injury RP: If you get shot or stapped, you have to RP you are wounded not run away.

What is Metagaming: Using infomation you gained outside the game for example someone says in OOC there is 500 rubels on the ground near the scrap yard, and you run straight to the scrap yard.

What is Metaspeak: Using emoticons or acronyms. Using words that makes RP ridiculous or inappropriate.  for example:
Omg! look at that noob!

Describe RDM: Killing someone without a valid reason, for example shooting someone because he have a cool gun.

What is the difference between RDM and STK: In STK both parts agree to kill each other. And RDM is one person just kills the other person.

Can you take responsibility for your actions?: Yes, i can.

- I wasn't happy with the app (backstory), but it will do.

Stormtrooper333

Steam Friends Name:Stormtrooper

STEAM ID:STEAM_0:1:28417222

Timezone:(GMT-6:00) Central Time (US and Canada)

How long have you been roleplaying?:a few months.

How long have you played on the server?:a week and about 2 days.

Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?:Shadow of chernobyl,and Call of Pripyat.

Do you have any IRL military knowladge?:I know some squad commands,and formations.

Can you follow orders?:Yes,sir!

Recommendations:
None.

In-Character Information

Name:
Dimitri Shalevon

Skill set:Basic weaponry,good with a shotgun.

Backstory:Dimitri was a quite young one when he arrived in the zone,Yet he would learn alot about it.Lets just get to before he got to the zone itself.When Dimitri opened his eyes for the first time,he saw a very bright light,hearing many things at the same time he was hearing shouting and screaming.This was only happening because Dimitri was born in a war zone, in an old abandoned hospital.There had been a few people who set up there,one of them happening to be a doctor.The military was fighting with alot of terrorists at this time,Dimitri being born on the side of the military.After a few minutes, a man rushed in, looking for every refugee in the hospital, and then he saw Dimitri and his mother, only to utter cuss words.He told Dimitris mother to hurry to the helicopters, as soon as she heard him, she grabbed Dimitri, putting a blanket around him. She then followed the man,hoping she could get out of the hospital without being harmed. When they got out of the hospital,there were many terrorists outside, attempting to gain entry. Some of them, using RPGs.The hospital was falling down, Burning to a crisp from the roof. When Dimitri, his mother, and the man were in the helicopter,they took off, flying carefully, as there were many rockets in the air. After the helicopter flew away,the man in the helicopter hugged Dimitris mom,saying goodbye, then jumping out with a parachute,AK strapped to his back. The helicopter landed near Moscow two to three hours later, Dropping Dimitri and his mother off.

9 Years later,Dimitri turned 10, having an ok birthday, Dimitri was having flashbacks of what happened in the warzone.He asked his mother if anyone got him a weapon-type present, Just to be replied with,"Dimitri,Wait to open your presents.You will see then."After Dimitri opened most of his presents,he found an Airsoft gun in one of them,thanking the gifter. He then immediatly went outside, placing a few empy cans of water,attempting to shoot each one down. He missed most of his shots, only hitting 3 cans out of the ten. Every day from then on, He practiced shooting the cans down. One day, while in the car with his mother, Dimitri spotted a thug cutting a random person up. He though this would be a good chance to test his aim with his Airsoft. He grabbed it,then lowered his window,and shot at the thug,hitting him in the leg. The thug was annoyed by this, and followed the car, Dimitri telling his mother to speed up. His mother saw the man charging at the car,so she sped up to 30MPH, escaping the thug. Soon after that, they lived a quiet life,until Dimitri turned 16.

When Dimitri turned 16, many bad things were to happen. The first bad thing to happen, Was, the thug. Dimitri was told by his mother to go to the local store to pick stuff up,but while Dimitri was heading there, the thug walked behind him,planting a knife on his back. Dimitri felt the knife, putting his hands into the air as fast as he could. "Give me all your rubles,or die!" Dimitri didnt see this coming,but a man walked behind the thug,and smacked him to the ground. Dimitri thanked this man,but he immediatley noticed his face. Dimitri was surprised, as he sat down on the thug. Dimitri was stuttering alot, attempting to talk to the man. Dimitri asked who he was, him only replying with,"Your father,son."Dimitri was surprised,and relieved that he actually had a living father.He brought his dad back to the house,Dimitris mother being exceptionally surprised. His father sat down, taking a nice long nap. About 2 year later,when Dimitri was an adult, his father sat down on the chair, signalling dimitri it was time he'd learn weapons. He'd also tell him about where he had been.His father took a Makarov out of his pocket, Handing it to Dimitri. Dimitri grabbed it,walking outback, having memories of his airsoft gun. His father placed the cans up on the small counter,Dimitri turning the safety on his pistol off,remembering it as an Airsoft gun. He got all the bottles perfectly,without missing a shot. After this, his father took something out of a secret cabinet. It was shortly after dimitri learned it was a TOZ-34. Dimitri grabbed it,and inspected it,examing it very carefully. His father told him something that caught his attention. He said something about finding a stalker named Nimble giving him the TOZ. Dimitri silently nodded,while using his shotgun for a few dummies at random positions.Dimitri fired off his weaponry quickly, at each turn of a dummy.His father ran infront of one of the dummies,expecting Dimitri to fire,yet he did not,although he was very close to doing so.After the small course with the TOZ,dimitri gave it back to his father,but kept the Makarov.His father sat him down,talking to him about the zone.Dimitri was really interested into this "Zone",Then asked his father who Nimble was.His father replied,"Nimble is a good friend,and still is.If you ever decide to go to the zone,use this fake passport when you get to the military outpost.They will allow you entry,i got this from Nimble.Nimble gave me my TOZ,And taught me many thing about the zone.That is all you need to know about Nimble."Dimitri nodded in response.5 Years later,Dimitri decided he should go to the zone.When Dimitri got to the chernobyl exclusion zone,he was stopped at the military outpost,but showed his fake passport,and they inspected it,allowing him through.About 3 days into the zone,Dimitri was attacked by a Sucker,only to be saved by a DUTY soldier,thanking him.Dimitri learned many things from the Dutyer,as what in duty wanted to do with the zone,he agreed and disagreed on some ends.Until he learned about Freedom,he didnt completely agree with the Dutyer.When he heard what freedom wanted to do,he was surprised at how they wanted to infect the world.Dimitri wishes to join DUTY,now,hoping he can stop the growth of the Zone.

What is Duty?:Duty is a group of stalkers attempting to contain the zone,to stop it from expanding.

Why do you wish to join Duty?:Because,i've had many bad experiences with blood suckers,and i want no one else to have these experiences.

Who is the DUTY leader?:
Ivan Viktorsky.

Roleplay Knowladge

Describe Injury RP:Injury RP is where you act upon getting hurt.If you are knifed in your stomach,you will fall down,and have to apply bandages to stop your bleeding.

What is Metagaming:Metagaming is acting upon information you learned from OOC or something 3rd party,like Steam.An example:Yakov Blokav:Artifact at duty base.my lucky day :D.*A random stalker comes up,shotguns Yakov in the face,and steals the artifact,somehow knowing it was there.*

What is Metaspeak:Metaspeak is talking like a non-serious person ICly,Example:Yakov Blokav says,"Wutz up,you fawking newbz."

Describe RDM:Random Death Match is shooting someone for no reason entirely.I stated an example of it within my example of metagaming.

What is the difference between RDM and STK:STK Is where both of the people fighting eachother agree that its a situation in which they can both die.RDM is just shooting some guy for no reason whatsoever.

Yes,i will.

- At least your parents are alive and not killed by "bandits".