Re: -=Duty=- Applications: OPEN

Started by Otto, 05-11-2010

deluxulous

Indeed. Will clean up non-app posts shortly. All non-app posts that relate/debate an application will be deleted once that application has been reviewed.

Dvs!lverwing

Out-Of-Character Information
Steam Friends Name: Dvsilverwing

STEAM ID: To Be Updated

Timezone: (UTC -5) Eastern Time

How long have you been roleplaying?: Around 5 years.

How long have you played on the server?: Join date of 30-12-2009, so I'll assume a week or two before that.

Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?: Shadow of Chernobyl, Clear Sky, and Call of Pripyat.

Do you have any real life military knowledge?: A decent amount, but I'm no historian on it or anything.

Can you follow orders?: If the order isn't ridiculous or impossible, yes.

Recommendations:

In-Character Information

Name:
Dorsey 'Shorty' Petrov

Skill set: Tactician, Close Quarters Combat, Reloading Spent Brass.

Backstory: Contrary to most people in The Zone, coming to The Zone for reasons such as a love for Violence, Greed, or Hardships, Dorsey didn't come to The Zone for any reason like that. No, Dorsey was born in a rural part of the Russian coastline, the closest large city being Vladivostok to a normal family, in fact there's absolutely nothing special or remarkable about him or his family at all, they don't stand out in a crowd, they're just an average, middle class family. Dorsey did very well in his schooling, he was an eloquent person, extremely so, even. Math was never a good subject for him, he passed his classes with B's but struggled to do so, so he tended to avoid Math in general. Science was a great subject for him, however, he enjoyed it and did it well: it came easy to him. Although his constant success in schooling, he was also being taught his traditional family trade: fishing. His Father, his Father's Father, his Father's Father's Father and so on, were all Captains of a fishing boat, mainly they caught and sold Rainbow Trout and Silver Carp. Silver Carp are filter feeding fish, and therefore cannot be caught with the traditional bait/hook method, which means Silver Carp was a precious fish: only being able to be caught by using the net of a large boat or through Bow Fishing, which was a favorite hobby of Dorsey's, he enjoyed it and used it as a method to feed his family while his Elders usually relied on hunting Bear or other large native mammal with a Rifle. Dorsey was a small man of about 5'6, surrounded by a Village of people who were around 6', gaining him the name "Shorty". Dorsey was small, although he could use larger weapons like a rifle (His Father owned multiple old surplus Rifles, specifically Finnish-Made Nagants), he couldn't do so very well: he preferred a shotgun, and the only firearm hunting he enjoyed was waterfowl.

Despite graduating from school with Honors, it seemed he was destined to do what the Men of the family before him had done: Fish. Dorsey was disappointed with what he saw his future as, and instead moved from his village to Vladivostok to seek opportunities as something other than a Fisherman. In such a large city as Vladivostok, they had information about the outside world, while his small village was secluded and had little knowledge of events happening outside of their area in Russia. Word being to spread about The Zone, people heading there for opportunities: calling it Eastern Europe's "Wild West" (Ironic, because it wasn't to the West at all) or its "New Frontier". Dorsey was destined to live a boring life, fate would have it that way, but with his decision to move to Vladivostok some higher power intervened, finally a chance to do something exciting with his life, make money doing something else other than Fishing, it was his chance to make something of himself, to break the family tradition he once felt so heavily influenced everything he did. So he did, he sold all his belongings except the necessities he'd need to get there, a heavy leather jacket in which he'd crudely sewn Mesh into (a popular thing within his village, they believed it would help to protect from the slashes of a bears claws), heavy pants, boots, a Mask, and Money. He set off towards The Zone, a month later he arrived at his turning point in life: his chance to get into The Zone had come. Him and another small group of people started their journey into The Zone, sneaking through proved to be a bit simpler than what they thought, whether that was because they were lucky or because the Military didn't actually care about a bunch of nobodies that would soon die anyway, they didn't know, but they made it and that's all they cared about. A month goes by, and Dorsey soon starts to realize why they call it the New Frontier... There were no laws, nobody to keep order or peace, only Mutants trying to kill him in the midst of large warring factions all around him. He thought to himself, he couldn't live like this: he wouldn't make it out alive if he didn't group up. He knew his best chance to live would be with a large faction, and he weighed his options. He'd had experiences with a lot of the groups in his Month there, whether it was him hanging out at the Duty or Freedom bars, or being shot at by the Military as he attempted to sneak by one of their patrols, he'd only heard of the Monolith, however, and that was pretty much a no-go from the start, so he ignored that option. He thought of the way the groups operate, he'd rather not shoot everybody he sees, so Military as well as Monolith are out, and that left the other big two: Freedom or Duty. He thought hard to himself, and although he liked the laid-back ideals of Freedom, he thought hard about what he'd be fighting for. He knew that he had made a mistake coming to The Zone, it was a horrible place, and only the people inside of it knew how horrible it really was, outsiders seem to believe it's some sort of gold mine just like he did, and once they get in they truly know it's just a death trap, like a nugget of gold placed on a live bear trap inside of a room with nothing to help you with: you can get to the gold if you're really lucky or really smart, otherwise you're just going to lose your hand going for it. He knew that fighting for Freedom would be fighting for the right of people to come into The Zone, he realized that fighting for that would be lying to himself: he'd be fighting for people to be able to come in and get themselves killed, he couldn't do that, he was an honorable man. That left him with one choice, he could attempt to join Duty and fight so that in the future, naive people like himself won't have to experience the horrors he'd seen, the troubles he'd been through, and only within a month of being there, he thought of himself as an Experienced STALKER, living through a month in The Zone, he shuddered at the thought of what a Veteran or Master of The Zone had seen and been through. Well, he knew what he had to do.

Faction Related Information
What is Duty?: Literally, an obligation you are responsible to uphold. As a group, a large Faction that operates in an organized Military-like way that is dedicated to the cause of keeping The Zone and its horrors from spreading to and contaminating the outside world.

Why do you wish to join Duty?: OOCly because the roleplay would be more interesting (I currently have 3 neutral characters, I'd like to get some Faction roleplay going on). ICly because Dorsey as a person agrees with the general ideals of Duty as a group, suprised by the horror he's unexpectedly witnessed in The Zone.

Who is the DUTY leader?: Leonard Maskinsky (PistolKid)

Roleplay Knowledge
Describe Injury RP: Roleplaying as if you're injured, IE if you get shot in the leg, you're walking with a limp, not sprinting full speed.

What is Metagaming: Metagaming is using OOC information ICly, for example: if you know a Bandit is about to kill your friend at the Construction site from something said in OOC chat, you as a person know that information IRL, but your character has no knowledge of it happening, so you cannot sprint up there and help him, that'd be Metagaming

What is Metaspeak: See above, pretty much goes together with the whole Metagaming ordeal.

Describe RDM: RDM is killing a character for no reason and with no Roleplay

What is the difference between RDM and STK: RDM is killing a character for no reason and with no Roleplay, while STK is agreed upon by both parties and at least a small amount of Roleplay is involved, even in larger battles.

Can you take responsibility for your actions?: Yes.

Temporarily Denied. Reason: Faction limit. I should've taken note of this earlier, my apologies. If a space frees up, you'll be the first to know.

Accepted - Great backstory, grammar, etc.
During the course of the last fiscal year minimum wealth was earned, and dismal tears were shed for critical health concerns.

Smift

center]Out-Of-Character InformationSteam Friends Name:Nomad

STEAM ID:STEAM_0:0:33177474

Timezone:GMT

How long have you been roleplaying?:1 and a half years.

How long have you played on the server?:A monthish.

Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?:I have played SoC.

Do you have any real life military knowledge?:My brother got into the para's in the british army as a officer(he is a teacher now)but he sorta forces me to learn about some stuff if that means anything also my great granuncle was in WWII was captured by the japenese and escapedwith the help of a doctor so military runs in my family.(sorry for rambeling)

Can you follow orders?:Of course I own a NVRP server and you have to start somewhere and thats taking orders and then you make the orders so of course.

Recommendations:
None sorry.

In-Character Information
Name:
Kraushencov Petrovic

Skill set:Skilled with rifles and pistols, also good with cooking.

Backstory:Kraushencov grew up in a nomadic family who never stayed in one place for too long.They often did their bit in any town and left with whatever money they could make. He never had too many friends due to the moving so he was mostly always with his family unless he was working. As he got older his parents passed away, after that it was just him and his Brother Dimitri. Dimitri began stealing and forcing Kraushencov to work with him, Dimitri was older and stronger so Kraushencov could'nt do much about it.He did as he was told and began dirting his hands under his brothers rule.As he got older he snuck away during the night tired and feeling too guilty to carry on.He now wishes to do what he can to clear his mind of the past in any way shape or kind though he is very quiet and mentally damaged from the events that had taken place before.

Due to the events it left him slightly damaged in his head but only with charisma skills which basically lead him to Duty so that he could at least help in some way if not the only.He seems unfriendly at first and may not respond unless he has too but under it all he is very soft and nice, but strong when he needs to be.Before he decided to join Duty he would salvage guns and buy some and give them to whoever needed them to survive helping in any way he could without seeming a bother. He trys to educate himself with books when he can but finds he can only read old english books becoming fluent in certain languages but still hating the idea of learning anything else. 
Very recently he began following Duty members watching them and where they go he found one day they were argueing in Freedom territory  with some of their members over some women it seemed of importance.To his horror he watched all the Duty members be slaughtered by the Freedom members on their turf.The first thing he did was run back to the Duty base and inform them of this telling them every last detail and making sure they understood the circumstances.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 Faction Related Information What is Duty?:Duty is a group of people who wish to cleanse the zone.

Why do you wish to join Duty?:I want to join Duty to help cleanse the zone and clear my mind of my past :OOC'ly I think its a good chance for a new type of RP different from the normal stalker rp which I still do enjoy.

Who is the DUTY leader?:Dug.

Roleplay Knowledge

Describe Injury RP:Injury RP example: Setup:Ive been shot in the leg with a .45 caliber bullet.:AGH! /me Hit's the ground from shock and pain of a bullet hitting him in his leg. AHG, Shit! /me Begin's crawling with one hand while putting pressure on his leg with the other. /me Leans against a rock and begin's rapping the wound with a bandage. y/me Notices the wound is a in and out wound and takes a sigh of relieve. Wraps a splint in with the bandage. /me Uses the rock to push him up and get him on his feet. /me Begins limping for better cover.

What is Metagaming:Using OOC info In-game.

What is Metaspeak:Using emoticons IC'ly

Describe RDM:Basically running up to someone with no RP and just killing them on the spot.

What is the difference between RDM and STK:STK is a agreement both sides must agree on to allow both to shoot exactly at eachother without rp sorta like phasefour or experiment.

Can you take responsibility for your actions?:
Well of course.

Denied - Grammar etc. was mediocre, but the backstory wasn't very good. Knowledge of DUTY is low.

deluxulous

Hellhound

[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace][/font]
[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace][/size]Out-Of-Character Information[/size][/font][/color]
[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace][/font][font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]Steam Friends Name:[/size][/font][font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace][/size][TnB] Bruneo[/font][font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace][/size]STEAM ID:[/size][/font][font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace][/size]STEAM_0:0:17505027[/font][font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace][/size]Timezone:[/size][/font]
GMT +0
[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace][/size]How long have you been roleplaying?:[/size][/font]
For about 6 years; started off with World of Warcraft roleplay and then made my way up to GMod roleplay
[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace][/size]How long have you played on the server?:[/size][/font]
I was here around one year ago, before Taco N' Banana's SRP even got up. I played here for a while as I held a military character. I have come back.
[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace][/size]Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?:[/size][/font]
I have played them all, most of them over fifty hours. I have deep knowledge of the STALKER series.
[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace][/size]Do you have any real life military knowledge?:[/size][/font]
I have my way around military drilling and whatsoever, seeing as I practised reencatement Airsoft.
[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace][/size]Can you follow orders?:[/size][/font]
Yes, I can follow orders.
[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace][/size]Recommendations:[/size][/font]
I have none.

[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace][/size][/font]
[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace][/size]In-Character Information[/size][/font]
[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace][/font][font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace][/size][/size][/font][/color][font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace][/size]Name: Oreksei 'Ora!' Miroklav[/font][font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace][/size]Age:[/size][/font]
Oreksei is 32, born as of 19/01/1980
[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace][/size]Skill set:[/size][/font]
Oreksei is a good handyman, being capable of performing actions such as carpentry and gun-smithing
[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace][/size]Backstory:[/size][/font]
"What doesn't kill you, only makes you stronger"
[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace][/size]
Oreksei was born in Ukraine in the year of 1980, in a city called Pripyat. Pripyat was a large, industrial city, holding one of the many Sovietic Nuclear Power Plants. Oreksei always likd his town; he had everything there, friends, amusement. he liked it. He lived in an apartment not very far from the Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant itself, his parents had a minimarket. Oreksei had struggles at school, mostly at maths seeing as he w was a kid with a certain learning difficulty, by the age of six, this is. When he bturned six, all hell broke loose, explosions, silent, killing clouds. He'd hear more the geigers ticking than the sound of the birds. His life had turned upside down. The ukrainian government evactuated the area, sending everyone to anoter region; his parents left everything behind. Their apartment, their market. They were offered a place to stay by their relatives, a nice cosy coutnry house where Oreksei lived until his late teens, he was now 19, the year was 1993. He had a bit of a struggle with his education, although, he managed to finish the ukrainian equivalent to high school. His parents, low on money, had to put him in a special university for the needy. That's where he learned how to operate with a rifle. he was teached how thy worked and how to make them work if they didn't. He had a good mentor. Ten more years flung by, he was now twenty nine at the year of 2003. He lived all on his ownin an apartment at the center of the city, working in a car reprirment center with a rather rough schedule left him no time for himself. as the years went by, a terrible event occured. The second explosion in the Chernobyl Nuclear Power plant. Unleashed deadly gases into the atmosphere, turning living into dead and dead into living. Mutations.. Sickensses.. It was a mess. The government had strictened the place, keeping it under a 24/7 watch by the Military's idiotic soldiers, which were easily bribed, allowing entrance  of Stalkers to "The Zone", most dangerous place on Earth. Little did he know about"The Zone" but big was his interest. He thought the Zone would be something like a quiet haven, but he was wrong. By the time he was 30, in 2010, he managed to get inside after he met this guy who went under the nam eof "Kazymir Gorbachevo", he did a work for him and he granted him entrance to the Zone. Little did he know what was waiting for himat the Zone. His first days were of struggle, constant shooting as he had to fend off dogs and other creatures he'd encounter. He was shocked. He now tries to join Duty and perform Engineering duties.
[/font]
[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace][/size][/font]
[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]Faction Related Information[/b][/size][/font]
[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace][/font][font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace][/size]What is Duty?:[/size][/font]
Duty is one of the Major factions located in the Zone.
[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace][/size]Why do you wish to join Duty?:[/size][/font]
I was told Duty was looking for members and, as I had a character in Duty at TnB's SRP, I decided I could probably help around.
[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace][/size]Who is the DUTY leader?:[/size][/font]
The current Duty leader would be Lieutenant
[/size]Leonard Maskinsky[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace][/size][/font]
[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]Roleplay Knowledge[/font]
[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace][/font][font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace][/size]Describe Injury RP:[/font]
Injury RP is a roleplay often use during Combat Roleplay, it is used to roleplay actions such as a bullet wound or anything that has to do with injuries caused to your characters.
[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace][/size]What is Metagaming:[/font]
Metagaming is the act of using Out of Character matters for IC purposes.
[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace][/size]What is Metaspeak:[/font]
Metaspeak is speaking about Out-Of-Character mentioned topics in In Character chat.
[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace][/size]Describe RDM:[/font]
RDM, also known as Random Deathmatch is the act of killing another player without a solid reason.
[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace][/size]What is the difference between RDM and STK:[/font]
S2K or Shoot To Kill is often used during combats while RDM is often used during someone's happy trigger day.
[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace][/size]Can you take responsibility for your actions?:[/font][font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace][/size]Yes, I can take responsability for my actions.[/font]

AdrianSnake

Steam Friends Name: Master4002 (Or known as Freestalker)

STEAM ID:  STEAM_0:0:15095816

Timezone: EST Canada and North America

How long have you been roleplaying?: If counting other servers, probably four. Roleplaying on HGN, around 3 months now

How long have you played on the server?: About 3 and a half months

Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?: I got all of them and beaten them.

Do you have any real life military knowledge?: Half my family are in the military, my science teacher is military and he's listed Officer ranks.

Can you follow orders?: Yes

Recommendations:

In-Character Information

*The Application is wrote somewhat clear*(Was doing this ICly in duty bar)
Name:
Zakev Putiv

Skill set: I practice with knives, ocassionaly throwing and I prefer shotguns.

Backstory: Being like any STALKER. I have heard of the riches of the Zone. It's power, the mysteries...Yet I have been fooled. Almost killed. Seen disgusting figures that have killed people I have just met. My first days was just hanging around at the Freedom camp getting some supplies. Meeting a few people, meeting my first...Controller as they call it? And a few Bloodsuckers that tried to kill me, three times in a row.
       Soon I visted the Duty base. My first time meeting the fellows. My first idea of visualization was that they were some sort of regular stalker group. When I spoken to the Sergeant at the enterence, soon came in the Captain(Kieck) and we talked. Asked what duty was and he replies that Duty fights against the zone and it's residents. Including Freedom as they are in war. Seeing that I have been in their base before and have noticed them now, I asked if they needed assitance or another helper. They took me to the bar where one of theme goes to the back room and comes back with this Application.

What is Duty?: Duty is a faction that concentrates on the destruction of the zone to protect the outside world, and to protect those inside from mutants aswell

Why do you wish to join Duty?: ICly due to the fact my character has learned of duty's purpose and shares the same opinion and other detail.

Who is the DUTY leader?: Midvied 'Misha' Zhdanov (Meetdadoom)

Roleplay Knowledge

Describe Injury RP: When shot/injured in anyway possible, you don't lolrun off saying "I'M OKAY GAIZ". You roleplay it. Limp, fall over whatever and put in the pain. Do whatever to make it realistic or your character's response to the injury. Godlike characters are on my hate list, so it's best to injury RP

What is Metagaming: Using OOC gathered information in In-Character roleplay to gain a advantage to anything. Such as if someone speeks in LOOC or OOC or in TS3 and you use the information IC.

What is Metaspeak: Pretty sure it's stupid typings and emoticons

Describe RDM: Killing like a dumbass with no roleplay and thinking this is CSS or HL2DM.

What is the difference between RDM and STK: STK is delcared by admins or agreed between players to shoot eachother. RDM is when you just shoot and don't think or say anything and killing someone for no reason.

Mhm, I do.
(If I must write this in the Third Person form I shall. Just speak up and tell me to redo it in Third Person.)

AdrianSnake

Steam Friends Name: Master4002 (Or known as Freestalker)

STEAM ID:  STEAM_0:0:15095816

Timezone: EST Canada and North America

How long have you been roleplaying?: If counting other servers, probably four. Roleplaying on HGN, around 3 months now

How long have you played on the server?: About 3 and a half months

Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?: I got all of them and beaten them.

Do you have any real life military knowledge?: Half my family are in the military, my science teacher is military and he's listed Officer ranks.

Recommendations:

In-Character Information
*The Application is wrote somewhat clear*(Was doing this ICly in duty bar)
Name:
Zakev Putiv

Skill set: I practice with knives, ocassionaly throwing and I prefer shotguns.

Backstory: Being like any STALKER. I have heard of the riches of the Zone. It's power, the mysteries...Yet I have been fooled. Almost killed. Seen disgusting figures that have killed people I have just met. My first days was just hanging around at the Freedom camp getting some supplies. Meeting a few people, meeting my first...Controller as they call it? And a few Bloodsuckers that tried to kill me, three times in a row. I first started out as anyone else I can say. I worked myself into the zone, payed some shady guys to get in. All they gave me was a scratched pop-gun with a couple of magazines, a first-aid kit, and a few bandages. Then they push me down a hill until I found myself at some rookie camp, usual people passing by as I aquaint myself...Thus began my life.

I moved around the zone, following others and observing the Zone's residents. Soon I visted the Duty base. My first time meeting the fellows. My first idea of visualization was that they were some sort of regular stalker group of no interest, or just teaming up to look good. When I spoken to the Sergeant at the enterence, soon came in the Captain(Kieck) and we talked. Asked what duty was and he replies that Duty fights against the zone and it's residents. Including Freedom as they are in war. I thought about this, I have seen STALKERS attacked by bandits, mutants and the dangers I have seen..Seeing that I am in their base and have noticed them now, I asked if they needed assitance or another helper. They have also mentioned they need more people(I think the SGT did) in their group.They took me to the bar where one of them goes to the back room and comes back with this Application and a pen, and I start to write this up.

Faction Related InformationWhat is Duty?: Duty is a faction that concentrates on the destruction of the zone to protect the outside world, and to protect those inside from mutants aswell

Why do you wish to join Duty?: ICly due to the fact my character has learned of duty's purpose and shares the same opinion and other detail.

Who is the DUTY leader?: Midvied 'Misha' Zhdanov (Meetdadoom)

Roleplay Knowledge

Describe Injury RP: When shot/injured in anyway possible, you don't lolrun off saying "I'M OKAY GAIZ". You roleplay it. Limp, fall over whatever and put in the pain. Do whatever to make it realistic or your character's response to the injury. Godlike characters are on my hate list, so it's best to injury RP

What is Metagaming: Using OOC gathered information in In-Character roleplay to gain a advantage to anything. Such as if someone speeks in LOOC or OOC or in TS3 and you use the information IC.

What is Metaspeak: Pretty sure it's stupid typings and emoticons

Describe RDM: Killing like a dumbass with no roleplay and thinking this is CSS or HL2DM.

What is the difference between RDM and STK: STK is delcared by admins or agreed between players to shoot eachother. RDM is when you just shoot and don't think or say anything and killing someone for no reason.

Mhm, I do.
(If I must write this in the Third Person form I shall. Just speak up and tell me to redo it in Third Person.)

Accepted as a Recruit. "So you think you have what it takes to be a dutier? Well, we shall see. I'll give you one week S.T.A.L.K.E.R, make the best of it. Dismissed."-Misha

S.W.A.T.[RUS]

Steam Friends Name:S.W.A.T.[RUS]

STEAM ID:STEAM_0:0:16953681

Timezone:+3 GMT

How long have you been roleplaying?:about 2 years

How long have you played on the server?:Hm.Alot of time i spent here

Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?:All of them

Do you have any IRL military knowladge?:MVD shooting club,Lasertag command leader.

Can you follow orders?:Yes

Recommendations:I think some one will rec me

In-Character Information

Name:Maksim'Wolf'Shuhtar

Skill set:Sniper,Ex Medic Combat Team leader.

Backstory:
Maksim Shuhtar-was born in Moscow.
Nothing Special in his ChildHood.After High School went in Military School.He had some problems as others,but he never showed up his emotions.Good they or not.After first fight in Hotpoint at Chechnya, was hurt in Hand and then transported in Hospital.Later he ran from it.Just becouse he felt his self good,but General Doctor wasnt able to let him go back,untill all courses of reabilitation will end.He came back in Hotpoint ,but now with other Rank and Job.He leaded small group of snipers.5 guys,friends.After war in Chechnya all of them were invited in military intelligence.
They did alot of job.They were in Australia,Egipt,South Korea and other lands...Some one smart called them Group of beasts,and the leader of that group was called Wolf.There were Fox,Hawk,Rabbit,Bull also.The last mission that they had was Chernobyl Undergrounds.Near Pripyat'.From 2006 to Our days no one knows where are they.Some one told they were trapped...some one said that they are deserted.But only few peoples know the true history of this group.
**First Ttrip**
*Wolf takes out his PDA and reads the messege from the HQ:
[01DEFhq]:Wolf,This is Colonel Vitaliy Jirkov.I see you on the map.You must check every underground in this territory.Ill send you the map.
*Wolf's PDA beeps and shows up a map of the pripyat'
[01DEFhq]:Also ill mark some points on the map.Its hospital,Hotel and old swamps.Check all marked places and collect information.UA Military dont know about our mission,so do not show up your selfes.
[Wolf]:Okay Colonel.We will do our best.
*Wolf switchs off CHAT mode and Looks on the map
Pripyat'.....This city is so empty....No one for a miles,unless military of UA and some Ecologists.They are still working.20 Years ago they came here to find out why first explosion happend..but our informant told us about closed labs under the city.
*Wolf stands up and smiles.
Fox and Rabbit as always talking about girls,and weapons.I dont know how they always perfect balance of these two topics.Bull as always checking his gear and clearing weapon.This guy loves his Rifle like his Wife.And Hawk.Hes sitting in the window,watching in binoculars.I like Hawk i like him for his ability to be calm and sensible in any situation.And me-Wolf.I don't know how to tell you about my self.Guys respect me for my leadership skills,and humor.
And now we are on the outskirts of small hamlet called "Берёзка".In small house.There are alot of houses,but most of them are destroyed by the years.Old owners are dead ,i think.But if they are not,they are for always irradiated by radiation.To be honest i am a bit scared.Not becouse of military or radiation,its just feeling.
*Wolf opens the old door of the house and steps out ,taking out pack of sigarettes.And feels some ones hand on his shoulder.
*Wolf turns around fast,watching in eyes of guy,staing infront of him.
Hawk...Stelth bastard.Some times i hate him for his skills.
[Hawk]:Commandir,dont smoke,it will kill you.
[Wolf]:Not faster then bullet,and life is long any ways.
*Wolf smiles as always
Some one in Chechnya said me that when i am smiling it looks like wolfish grin.Another smart ass.
*Wolf drops sigarretes in his pocket and steps back in house,closing the door carefully.

Night came so fast.....

**Last Call**
*Small group of five men is settled near Entrance of old bunker.
*Wolf takes out his PDA again to check the map
[Wolf]:Eh..some thing not right.This place wasn't marked on the map,but place,that we need is near.Maybe they marked wrong place?
[Fox]:Wolf,i thinked they never failed at this.
[Rabbit]:Shit happens,as said some one.
[Wolf]:Hawk,stay here,with bull.Others with  me.
*Wolf opens old metal door and takes out flash light.
[Hawk]:Be carefull.

When we descended we found old labaratory.There were alot of computers,calendars,with marked date...I couldn't see what day,but year 2006 was circled blood.When we attemped to run any of computers it looked like the every thing de-energized.
*Foot steps heard from behind
When i turned aroudn i saw Bull.And Hawk after him.
[Wolf]:What about orders?
*Bull shrugs
[Hawk]:I seted up a few cameras.Hard rain came.
*Wolf nods
[Wolf]:I suppose,we are staing here for a night.

When i tried to sleep i felt some thing....And then i lost consciousness or fell asleep ,i dont know.I know only i had a dream.And in this dream i saw an explosion.And some strange beasts....When i woke up i found my self in a field.My Sniper Rifle was near me.Good.Also..I couldnt belive.Gravestone Cross was near my head.First i thinked its bad joke.I weakly rose up.No one near...Radio kept silence.I checked the map and seted my waypoint on first Cordon post.I dont care if they will arrest me.Some how it will be resolved.

**The ZONE**
When i was on half of way.I saw about Five BTR-90 ,rushing in middle of pripyat',and i heard about three choppers.To be honest i was impressed.I froze at one place.
In that time i even didn't knew about the New Zone,anomalies,mutants....i just wanted to come back home,and ask what happend.
I stopped in the small village,near cordon and took out pda,and sent messege to Colonel that i am giving up to UA military.
When i came came closer to cordon i heard alot of shots.Like minigun was working over there.I ran back and saw alot of strange beasts...they were so big and frightening.I decided to run to the cordon.And i ran so fast as i can.When i was so close to cordon to hear the voice of soldiers i dropped my Rifle near tree.And ran to the Bar gate...Yes,they arrested me....later i get messege from "Tat'yana Podorojnik":"Dear Maksim,i dont know you,but good luck"....I sweared alot....Tat'yana-Is colonel...in our old instruction was said:If your hostage or arrested,or any thing else,we are using codenames.That means colonel just....left me with out any protection by Russia or Russian military.Now i am just the guy that get some how in the zone in Military Suit with out any sign of army or any thing on it.They released me,becouse no one had time to arrest or do any thing with me.Even to talk.And now i am in Village near Cordon...Here alot of Peoples.They were talking about second explosion in the Chernobyl...Also they said that some groups of peoples took their weapons and gone in the New Zone.Military Soldiers that were in the village were talking about strange beasts and some things that kills every one.Like air killing the man.
I didnt knew that it was the first anomalies....Also beasts...They were little...I dont know how i walked From the Pripyat' to Cordon with out meeting with any of them...i am lucky.
Later i bought cheap weapon and  came back in the Zone...What i can do else?I betrayed my Own country,by giving up to Military of UA ,they better close me in jail then broke relationship with Other Country..Now i am Wanted in my country and i think in UA too....

#TIMES IN DUTY
I joined duty about year ago.I had alot of fun,action,friends...Last rank i had-Sergant.I was a medic,then our old colonel bought me a sniper rifle SVD.It was the best rifle,i remembered my military times.Alot of medals i had.They are still with me.I miss times spent in duty.But after our last raid to the Monolith,i was lost,then shot,then Swamps doctor found me and heald.Alot of things changed at duty,i see.And now i came back and want to rock with duty again.
Thats how i get here,brother...I am Wolf,and this is my story.

[/color]Faction Related Information[/color]
What is Duty?:Duty is a big family.They are fighting with the Zone,not letting it out from this territories.They want to save the world from this shit.Why do you wish to join Duty?:This is the best faction and i was in it before.Who is the DUTY leader?:Midvied 'Misha' Zhdanov (Meetdadoom)

Roleplay Knowladge[/color]

Describe Injury RP:Injury rp means that you get hurted and you must do like in real life.(Screaming,etc.) To be short-You must react on every wound like in real life.
What is Metagaming:Its when you using every thing that you hearded  OOCly >ICLY

What is Metaspeak:Speaking in OOC chat Icly or in Icly OOCly.

Describe RDM:Its Killing with out any reason (IC) other words its Random  Killing

What is the difference between RDM and STK:RDM-when player killing some one with out any warning and reason,but STK when both of parties are agreed to "Shoot to kill" so these things are diffirent.

Can you take responsibility for your actions?:Yes.

Accepted as a Soldier, but next time use the new application format. Nitro's typos make my eyes bleed. - Kieck
Maksim 'Wolf' Shuhtar - Dutier-Sniper
Paul 'Kalash' Ivanov - Loner

Reorp

Steam Friends Name: Reorp

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:22017075

Timezone: UTC -06/ Central Time zone -6:00 US, Canada.

How long have you been roleplaying?: I have been roleplaying on Garry's Mod for about one or two years.

How long have you played on the server?: A year and a couple months now.

Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?: Call Of pripyat and Shadow Of Chernobyl.

Do you have any real life military knowledge?: I used to study the military every chance I got In real life. I have not participated in any branch of the military that I now of IRL.

Can you follow orders?: Yes, I can follow orders.

Recommendations:
Hitman ((H C)HitMâñ -:)SSK()   
Steven :D

In-Character Information
Name:
Rodian Matvei

Skill set:  Good at running/Sprinting/Jogging. Fine with a rifle.
Downside- Once he has a beer.... He can't put it down.

Backstory: (Going to try something different this time, And NOT start at birth of the character then work my way up.)
Well, Here I was, crawling through brush or thick, High, Reed as a Ukrainian military patrol passed by on foot. Luckily my jacket was a darker brown just like the reed. Their flashlights faded off by this time, only small blips in the distance. The sun had set and I was more than half-way past the start of the exclusion zone. I stood to my feet and began trotting off, Thinking to myself, "I have made it! Finally made it to the zone! The riches are going to be all mine!" The slide of the Viper I held in my hand fly's forward after a tap to it from my left hand, A new 9x19 round chambered into the gun. The wind gusts by as my footsteps leave imprints in the grass, the speed of the stomping or tapping of my boots speeds up as I begin to jog, run, and then break into a sprint. About an hour or two of sprinting, resting, and walking.... I reach a small shack a person stands outside. A patch on his arm and the stars on his vest and helmet represent his affiliations with the Ukrainian Military. I run and gently press myself to the wall of the shack.  A short peak reveals a Militant outside having an afternoon smoke along with another militant inside, two here at the moment. The viper stays to my chest; I gulp then speak towards the doorway... My luck is stretched farther as my voice is thrown, bouncing off the door frame into the shack. The militant inside is distracted... I take the chance and take out the first grunt before taking his gun and a couple of clips for his AN-94 Assault rifle, placing my viper in his hands now. The other soldier rushes out to find the butt or stock of the gun to his face. I had a chuckle as he dropped out cold to the ground like a sack of rocks. I break off into another quick sprint in the next direction.

They Said I would never do it, but I did actually achieve it. I lift my face off the bar table I sit at upon a wooden stool to see a nice trader with a smile on his face. A bottle of dark beer lays in my grasp as my vision is blurred from waking back up again. I then realize.... That this wasn't a dream, It's only been my first day and I've been through a lot. These people called 'Freedom' have good alcohol, but I told myself this is my last bottle of it! I don't know if I blacked out or plain out can't remember what happened, but I got from Freedom bar to a large run down facility at the edge of this certain sector. It was dark, Shifty, not very trustworthy. I approached it, gun at my hip, and as soon as my foot stepped on broken glass, *Rooooarr!*, I heard a very large blood curdling roar from something. Then I finally see it, It is running at me, Panting loudly as if I was its next meal. I opened fire on the creature as it ran towards me cloaked like it was. It uncloaked, I saw its face, there was no way in HELL that thing was real. The next thing I know I am on the ground being dragged. I look up and two men in dark uniforms are dragging me across the grass. My mind tells my hands to move, they obey willingly.... My arms thrash wildly, and I work my way out of the men's grasps. Scrambling to my feet quickly and then looking over the two men as they both stare awkwardly at me. "What WAS THAT?!" I asked them both in a rather loud tone now. They look back and forth before chuckling and replying, "Just your friendly neighborhood bloodsucker!" A sigh is heard arising from my lungs before I ask them, 'Who are you?' My question is met with a smile, then a reply. "We are Dutiers! We just saved your ass back there, your breath smells like alcohol...Have you been to freedom recently?" I nod my head to their question before following them like a stray dog to where ever they were headed before I got back up. It then struck me; these people are the STALKERs that those freedom dogs hate, those fucking hippies.
                I arrive at their base and before I know it... I am in a different bar in a much nicer sector. The sign above the bar had read, '100 Rads', I am sure that this bar is completely safe from all the security around here anyways. After more studying of these 'dutiers' I realize how utterly disgusting the zone and its inhabitant are. The bloodsucker was just running with its long tooth spiked tendrils from its mouth, other creatures such as the controller, Pseudogiant, and....Zombies? I want to rid this entire zone just like duty. I put my mind to it and declare, "Duty has the right idea!"
                A year after working my way up through the understanding of this mysterious zone or land.... I decide to proceed in joining or attempting to aid DUTY in any way I can. Here I wait; building up the courage to talk to some high ranking officer or colonel. The very last thing I remember, This same day last year, was my birthday. I celebrated year 33 of my hopeless life with my very giddy friends at the One hundred rads bar.

What is Duty?: DUTY is a group of STALKERs and Ex-Militants looking to protect the world from the zone (More or Less destroy the zone). Although wanting to cleanse the zone from the surface of the earth.... They support and help STALKERs, Fighting against bandits and more hostile mercenaries. DUTY fights against another larger group of STALKERs named 'Freedom' A bunch of anarchist, Hippies, Crack heads, Tree huggers who want to show the zone to the world and save it.

Why do you wish to join Duty?: I wish to join DUTY for two simple and generic facts. DUTY is currently Inactive from my current point of view, I am on every day and would willingly join the server just the role-play as a dutier. It is also a new sort of Role-Play that I have never experienced before. I can assure you that I will enjoy this new experience.

Who is the DUTY leader?: Kieck/ Nikolai 'Kieck' Lishvic

Roleplay Knowledge

Describe Injury RP: Injury Roleplay is... Roleplaying your injuries corresponding with how bad or what those injuries may be. Such as being shot in the leg with no protection from the bullet.. You may down for some time on one leg or kneeling. A blow to the head from a baseball bat or iron bar as big as a baseball bat, Without a helmet, May cause someone to be dazed or almost quiet possibly Knocked out cold.

What is Metagaming: Metagaming is using Out-Of-Character information for In-Character uses, Such as locations, names, Threats. An example of this... Person 1: Where is freedom Base?
Person 2: (Insert Meta Here)

What is Metaspeak: Using emoticons, Abbreviations, horrible grammar (Such as l33tSpeek). EX- Lol what are your doin mang ;) ? rofl, lmao, :3

Describe RDM: Random Deathmatching is killing a person without a real valid reason behind the purpose of the kill.

What is the difference between RDM and STK: Random Death Match is not approved of by both sides, Some people come on the server and Random Death Match someone for their weapons (Attempting to kill them without the other person suspecting). Shooting to kill is when both parties/Opposing forces/Teams Etc, Approve of the shootout between them.

Yes, I can take responsibility for my own actions in and outside of the faction.

Accepted.

Goose

The Applications have been closed, IC Applications are now being looked into if you wish to apply talk to me in game
Lt. Col. Dave Grossman
~"Victory isn't sweet, Victory is the absence of the taste of fear and stench of death"

lolKieck

Quote from: Goose on 23-11-2011
The Applications have been closed, IC Applications are now being looked into if you wish to apply talk to me in game
Lt. Col. Dave Grossman
Lt. Col. Dave Grossman
Lt. Col. Dave Grossman
WORST. IDEA. EVER. Not to mention that Duty is mostly made of European players and in GMT +1 I did not see you often  (tldr timezone issues).
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Goose

You opinion is noted, Also seeing as i've had no problems getting people active and doing stuff i see no need to worry about time zones atm if they were removed because of one they can talk to me about it, It's no problem.
~"Victory isn't sweet, Victory is the absence of the taste of fear and stench of death"

cabooseaurand

Steam Friends Name: Pvt. Caboose

STEAM ID:  STEAM_0:1:5059464   

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time

How long have you been roleplaying?: Used to play half-life RP when SRP had it.

How long have you played on the server?: 1 day

Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?: I have played all three games

Do you have any real life military knowledge?: nope

Can you follow orders?: yes

Recommendations:
Buck

In-Character Information
Name:
Nikova Taichkosvky

Skill set: Using pistols, Smg's and shotguns; Used to be a doctor;

Backstory:  Used to be a Doctor in the United States, he excelled in medical school and when he turned 21 years old he enlisted in the united states army as a combat medic. served overseas for awhile and say horrible things during the war. Luckily his training kept him alive and he made it out. upon returning home to the civilian life he become bored, and wanted to adventure and see the world, he spent a few years in Africa helping the war torn country. His knowledge of medical skills came in handy in all of the local villages and for the most part he was not harassed by the soldiers there, but there was a few incidents in Africa where he was almost killed; and started carrying weapons with him when he went to the villages.
When he turned 24 he heard his friends talking about rumors of untold treasure in the zone. He decided to go check it out for himself, using what little money he had, he bought a passport to gain access to Ukraine. with virtually no money but having decent knowledge in medicine. He hoped his stay in the zone would be comfortable.

What is Duty?: A group of paramilitary soldier who want to put an end to the zone

Why do you wish to join Duty?: I want to join duty because all of my friends are there, and I want to kill some freedom scum.

Who is the DUTY leader?:
Goose, Co-leader is Ace

Roleplay Knowledge

Describe Injury RP: when you are in injured, and role-play the fact.

What is Metagaming: Using outside knowledge to gain an advantage; for example hearing someone in teamspeak say, "I am at the bar" and you suddenly go there, that would be considered meta gaming.

What is Metaspeak: Same as above.

Describe RDM: Random Death Match (ie when you go around randomly killing people)

What is the difference between RDM and STK: RDM is random death match (see above) STK is shoot to kill, shoot to kill is a firefight (IE a skirmish between Duty and Freedom where they shoot to kill each other)

Yes I can.

Goose

Quote from: lolKieck on 02-12-2011
Cough, two paragraphs, cough.

Cough stop back seat modding and get the fuck out of here unless it's constructive critisim or an application cough

Barlowe23

Steam Friends Name: Newblood99

STEAM ID:STEAM_0:0:26818608 02:1

Timezone:Arizona

How long have you been roleplaying?:2008-2011

How long have you played on the server?: About a month

Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?: All three

Do you have any real life military knowledge?:Yes My brother in law is in the marines

Can you follow orders?:Yes

Recommendations:
Reorp

In-Character Information

Name:Vkadmir Costuv

Skill set:
Good with a rifle,Sneaking

Backstory:I knew i had to spill the beans sooner or later.Well I was born  here in Chernobyl.
But I moved before the reactors blew up . In to Russia I guess you don't want me to ramble. Well I was born well I don't know
anymore to busy watching my ass. Continuing on so I was born I don't remember much from my. Childhood just my teen
years it wasn't much. But I would think this is important well when I was a teen My family wasn't doing so good so.
My dad used to steal from stores it was getting to hard to do. So he started to teach me how to infiltrate anyways.
When we stole the merchandise we would sell it on the black market. But by the time my dad was to old I was on my own.
My mom had died it tore my dad apart so I was on my own paying the bills selling.The stolen goods On the black market
so by now im 20 years old Same old gig. Close calls selling stuff By that time I had heard about the zone  while selling.
It had Pondered in my mind for about a month. So I went back sold m last load and left to the zone with the. Merchant
He gave me some tips I bought a gun wasn't good but it did it. so I went on I learned quick to make friends survived I was able to
send Rubles home to my dad. But security got tight on military checkpoints I wasn't able to send more rubles. So I said I cant
and went on with my life. I mean it was a hard thing to do but he wasn't going to live long. From the letters I received I could tell
So yeah I stopped then I meet duty It seemed like a  nice place to settle down in. Getting bar jobs but that just wasn't enough action
I had to have more then it hit me. Duty is a faction that is at war with freedom and they don't act like idiots. It was perfect so
Thats why im here wanting to join duty

What is Duty?:Made up of some of the military that went into the zone
And mostly stalkers

Why do you wish to join Duty?: I want to have comrades I can trust. And a unity I can depend on

Who is the DUTY leader?:Lt Col. Dave Grossman/ Goose

Roleplay Knowledge

Describe Injury RP: Like if you get shot in the leg you shouldnt be like running.
Or jumping and doing alot of acrobatics

What is Metagaming: Example: Ooc Hey person a meet me at duty bar/ooc Person b Ok ill meet you there I got extra  stuff to sell/ basically saying
Stuff for (IC) In char in ooc out of char

What is Metaspeak: H3y d3wd l375 g0 5cavang3 7h3 garbage

Describe RDM: Rdm is when No warning no reason kill someone

What is the difference between RDM and STK: Rdm is killing some one without.Consent
Warning or agreement. Stk is agreed upon killing (Person A) Lets have a shoot out (Person B)\
Ok

Can you take responsibility for your actions?: Yes

Denied Reapply in two weeks. - What time zone is Arizona..., Good with rifle/Sneaking seems to be the most generic things out there try to be more creative with your characters and back story.

Szenti

Steam Friends Name: zsoo08 / |HGN| .Szenti.

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:6487434

Timezone: GMT+1

How long have you been roleplaying?:Three years

How long have you played on the server?:Three years, since 29-06-2009

Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?: Yes, SHoC, CS, CoP. And I still play with Clear Sky.

Do you have any real life military knowledge?: Well a lil' bit. I was on Military related events, where soldiers showed what they do, some drills, their weaponry. I've been in an Apache helicopter, tanks, jeeps. I even shot around with a German-rifles. My father was a Soldier, and he told me a few stories.

Can you follow orders?: Yes, sir.

Recommendations: D33tly ;

In-Character Information
Name: Liubartas Burian

Skill set: Muscular body, good in creating plans, drilling people, good shooter.

Backstory:

Bart Burian's son, Liubartas is born. Bart is in the Ukrainian Military, he is a great Sergeant. A soldier, who is proud of his newborn son is about to retire from the Military, but he got sent on a top secret mission, his family is worried about him.

1986. - No sign of Bart... The Ukrainian Military sent a letter to the Burian family: We are sorry about Bart. He was a great person, a soldier, a real man. He is probably dead. -With respect, the Military. Bart's wife didn't know what to do, and she was worried about her son.
1991. - Liu is 9 years old. He is sad about his father, and promised he will be the second greatest soldier after his father. He's already interested about the Military, but he is too young.
1996. - He's 14 years old. Liu thinks he is ready to join the Military, but he is too weak and still too young, his mother wouldn't let him go to the Military, she thinks the same thing will happen with Liu, like with Bart. He's relationship with her mother is bad because of this.

Few years later...

2000. - Liubartas denies his mother, he goes straight to the Ukrainian Military at the age of 18, to follow his father.
2001. - He got recruited to the Military, he is training hard to be a great soldier. He gets promoted. He's 19.
2006. - Liu is 24, he is asking about his father, he wants to know what happened, but the Military is not answering him. He is angry about that.
2010. - He stole the reports case about his father, now he knows that Bart was sent to the Zone with a Military squad to investigate something, and to find two missing squads. He didn't really know about the Zone, since it was top-secret. Days later the Military gets know about the missing case, but they can't find Liu. Looks like he went after his father- to the Zone.
2011-2012. - Liu is in the Zone. He got fired from the Military, the only thing he had is the survival skills learnt from the Military.
What is Duty?:DUTY is a paramilitary clan of stalkers operating in the Zone. Their primary objective is to destroy the Zone, to protect the world from it. DUTY, along with Freedom, are also one of the most powerful stalker clans in the Zone.

Why do you wish to join Duty?: Liu wants to help DUTY complete its primary objective; To destroy the Zone. Because the Zone killed his father, and he knows its a big threat to Earth. (OOC: DUTY is my favourite faction, I love it.)

Who is the DUTY leader?: Lt. Col. Dave Grossman ; Goose.
Roleplay Knowledge
Describe Injury RP: If you get a bullet in your leg you can't go like: WHAT IS A BULLET FOR ME? I STILL SPRINT AROUND ; You have to RP that it hurts, to remove the bullet,  bandage it, etc. With a broken arm you can't really use a gun, or anything, so get used to using only one arm.

What is Metagaming: "OOC: DUTY's leader is in that pink building!" You can't tell IC information OOCly, or on chat, to give away someone's location, name.

What is Metaspeak: Using emoticons, smileys ICly. You can't write anything like: Lol bro, look at dat nub stalker:D.

Describe RDM: Random Death Match: Going to a group of stalkers, or just to a single person, and shooting him/her/them without any reason.

What is the difference between RDM and STK: RDM: Killing everyone randomly, without a reason. ; STK: Shoot to kill: OOCly people agreed to STK eachother.

Can you take responsibility for your actions?: Of course.

Accepted Come talk to me later Icly and we'll get you sorted out.

Smift

Steam Friends Name:EXO || Smift || CG

STEAM ID:STEAM_0:0:33177474

Timezone:GMT

How long have you been roleplaying?:I've been RPing for almost two years.

How long have you played on the server?:I've been on this server for about six months almost.

Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?:I have played shadow of chernobyl

Do you have any real life military knowledge?:I have some military knowledge, I like to watch military documentaries.

Can you follow orders?:I can.

Recommendations:
None sorry.

In-Character Information
Name:
Yuri Checov

Skill set:Basic weapon knowledge from books etc, aswell as basic survival and medical knowledge.

Backstory:Yuri Checov was a rather bright person, he did his part in school, stuck to his books and behaved. He became a doctor in his local town tending to whomever needed it, he had started as a doctor at the age of 25, he continued this until he was aged 31. When Yuri had reached the age of 31 he was having a slight crysis and had thoughts of leaving his job, needless to say he did and came to the zone to see if he could find riches there and live out the rest of his life in relaxation....He was wrong. Sortly after arriving he realised that it was indeed a dangerous place and not to be taken lightly, coming into multiple contact he became more familiar with weapons and the mechanics of them. He also found that his knowledge of medicine was greatly appreciated and payed for when needed. As life went on and he kept travelling riches seemed to be the last thing on his mind, now just getting through the day was a struggle. He rested one day overhearing that the Duty members were recruiting he thought this may be a good oportunity to finally shine his talents in a more positive way and also learn in the proccess, needless to say he sighned up hoping for the best.

Faction Related InformationWhat is Duty?:Duty are a paramilitary group of stalkers in the zone who are the biggest alongside Freedom.

Why do you wish to join Duty?:I wish to join duty to both help its members and also to better my own skills.

Who is the DUTY leader?: LtCol. Dave Grossman (OOC) Goose.

Roleplay Knowledge

Describe Injury RP:Injury RP is the reaction of an damaging action, an example would be if I was shot I would /me Staggering and falling and then /charfallover.

What is Metagaming:Using OOC info IC.

What is Metaspeak:Using emoticons or anything along those lines IC

Describe RDM:Random Death Matching, this is shooting anyone with no reason or RP.

What is the difference between RDM and STK:STK means Shoot to kill which is an agreement between both groups in OOC.

Recruit, Week long trial phase, Within that week if you do anything stupid you are gone no questions asked.

darkzerxx

Steam Friends Name:Darkzerxx

STEAM ID:STEAM_0:1:20067753

Timezone:Gmt 6+.

How long have you been roleplaying?:3 Years.

How long have you played on the server?:1 Year.

Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?:Yes all 3.

Do you have any real life military knowledge?:Yes.

Can you follow orders?:Yes,Sir.

Recommendations:

In-Character Information

Name:
Darsen Leminski

Skill set: Gunsmith, Engineer

Backstory:My name Is Darsen Leminski, I was born in the Keiv and lived there most my life with a little traveling here and there. I was rasied by my mother a nurse and my father a gunsmith who I eventually learned when I turned 17 and started working in his shop. By the time I was 22 I had moved out on my own but still worked at the old shop fixing guns and part time engineer for my friends car repair shop. While I worked at the shop with my father I would test most of the weapons we fixed myself, Even though not all of them worked 100% of the time. When i turned 27 I meet a girl and asked her to marry me. We were going to have kids till One day there was a accident, They say she died on inpact but it didn't help the feeling of dread that haunted me the next 3 years of my life. One night after work I went to a bar for a couple drinks like normal when there was new man there. He was in his 40's Old a Brown coat and was drunk talking about all the money he had and the thrills of his life In the area called "The Zone" which came to exist after the second disaster people say. Now and then i would see something about this place on forums and blogs of people who say were either prasieing it or demanding it be sealed to the world. After talking to the man my intrest grew. Soon enough I found myself grabbing Some of my guns I kept in my house and packed the suit the man at the bar gave me saying that it could be more useful than I would think. Soon enough I found myself in the zone searching for my new life, But it was worst than I ever expected. The things I saw were as if they were stright from my worst nightmares, It wasn't till I found a squad of dutyers and camped with them one night to see that I wasn't the only one who thought this was just a land of empty promise and filled with mans worst nightmares and had to be destroyed. That's why I hope I can help end this hell hole.

[/size]

Faction Related Information[/b][/size]

What is Duty?:A group of stalkers dedicated to putting a end to the zone
and protecting all from the dangers of it.

Why do you wish to join Duty?:Because I mainly miss the order and the fun I had back when I first joined HGN and during
The Treaty times of duty and freedom.

Who is the DUTY leader?:[/size] Lt Col. Dave Grossman

Roleplay Knowledge

Describe Injury RP:the act in which a player reacts to what has happened to his
or her character using detailed description depending on the action.

What is Metagaming:The act of taking OCC info and using it IC for he or shes benefits.

What is Metaspeak:Saying things Occ while Talking Ic

Describe RDM:When someone(Aka assholes)
randomly Shoots another player for no reason.

What is the difference between RDM and STK: Stk Is when the fight started off with roleplay and progressed
Into a fire fight agreed by both party's.

Yes.

Recruit, Week long trial phase, Within that week if you do anything stupid you are gone no questions asked.
Ex-Duty-converted Monolith:|Draco 'Dice' stellem|Decease
Stalker/Trader:|Dracovich Raka|Alive
Eco:|Dr.Richard L. Vangraff|In zone
Stalker:|Scarler 'becca' Owen|Alive
Ex-freedomer-duty:|Levi'Fox'Krillen|Alive
Stalker:|Taylor 'trinity'|Alive
Sucker:|Hunter|Alive
Military:|Scarlet Stroik|alive

Harly

Out-Of-Character Information[/color][/color]

Steam Friends Name: GoldenTWM

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:5006520

Timezone: Eastern Standard

How long have you been roleplaying?: 2008

How long have you played on the server?: Aprox. 2 Years

Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?: All three, and continue to play them.

Do you have any real life military knowledge?: Not directly, but I'd say I'm the one you'd go to if you wanted to get some knowledge on that.

Can you follow orders?: Yes, sir, you bet I can!

Recommendations:
Reorp

[/color][/color]
In-Character Information[/color][/color]

[/color]
Name:
Aleksey Kletchenko

Skill set: Clear headed, leader type, Intimidating, Disciplined

Backstory:
[/color][/color][/size]
[/size][/color]Aleksey was the bully type when he was a kid. A bulky build and a rugged look that doesn't fit a child. Infact, he actually WAS a little bit of a bully, you see, Aleksey took a lot of abuse from his parents. By retaliation, he took it out on anyone he could. Sometimes it worked for him, sometimes it didn't. When he grew up, Aleksey moved closer to the zone because of a job his father had gotten, looking for items inside chernobyl. On the day that his father was supposed to come home for a break, Aleksey wasn't sure wether or not to shut out his father, for all the abuse, or to show that he really missed him. He never had to make that choice because his father never showed up. He never found out what the reason was for his fathers disapearence, but it kept him going to find out. By this point, he had become a very strong man, with a rugged sort of look, like a drill sergeant. He stayed to himself for most of the time. He spent most of the time thinking of what to do with himself.
[/color][font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace][/size]     Fast forward a few years and Aleksey Kletchenko is now 25 years old. He hasn't been trying to get a job, because the thought of his dad dwelled on him. He often wondered why he needed to find him so much, after he beat him so many times.  One night, when his mother was drunk, Aleksey said he was going out to buy a snack. Where he really went, was the zone. When he got there, he got mixed in really fast. The bandits picked him up fast, seeing that he looked quite tough. Aleksey had almost forgotten about his father in his new life, in the zone, until the night the robbery began. Aleksey and two other bandits were going on a walk. They heard a stalker was hosting a meeting at "Red Forest." One of the bandits took position behind a tree with a sniper. Aleksey and the other bandit ran up to the stalkers at the building. When they got there, they brought their guns up and screamed at everybody to drop on the ground. One of the stalkers refused to, and the bandit closest to Aleksey ordered the sniper to fire at the rookie. The bullet went clean into the rookie's head. The other two stalkers, a sunrise and a blue sunrise remained. The green sunrise was shot in the leg and his money was stolen. The bandit said "Aleksey! Shoot the other one, now!" Aleksey nodded. It wasn't fun for him to shoot people but he did as he was told. He wouldn't get food otherwise. As he raised his rifle, the blue sunrise pulled off his mask, revealing Aleksey's father. Shock. That was all he felt. Time slowed down to an impossible rate. Sudenly, he heard a faint ringing in his ear.. Then it grew louder, until it was almost deafening. The world for Aleksey went black.[/font][font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace][/size]When he woke up, he found himself in one peice. However, he couldn't say the same about his father, riddled with bullets. The bandits had betrayed him. Aleksey checked his pockets. Yep. Money gone too. He looked behind him to see the two bandits also riddled with bullets, fresh blood pouring out. DUTY had arrived. Aleksey spent the next few days in the DUTY bar, chatting with the members of the faction. He was always getting bored whenever the DUTYers would go out on a patrol and often drank the time away. He was handed an application form that he requested a while ago. Now aged 26, he filled it out.
[/font]

[/size]
[/size]

[/font]
[/size][/color]Faction Related Information

[/size][/color]What is Duty?: DUTY is a group of people, who are really close together, and as a para-military, they seek to destroy the zone and contain it, to save the world from the horrors they experience.

Why do you wish to join Duty?: I wish to join DUTY because lately they haven't been very populated and they are a good key in the universe of STALKER RP. I wish to help keep it alive. I'm looking to let the good times roll again.

Who is the DUTY leader?:
Goose, or Lt. Col. Dave Grossman

[/size]Roleplay Knowledge

[/size]Describe Injury RP:When you are shot for example in the leg, you must RP the injury such as falling down, difficulties moving, blood loss etc. Until it is patched up ICly with RP.
[/size]

What is Metagaming:
Metagaming is using OOC info IC or using Source glitches/exploits like seeing something through a wall ICly.[/font]

What is Metaspeak: [/size]Using smileys/emoticons and acronyms IC.

Describe RDM: [/size]STK without reason.

What is the difference between RDM and STK: STK means Shoot to kill; much like in CS:S when you just point, click and they're dead, without /me's and no roleplay. However STK is agreed upon by both members participating. RDM is randomly shooting to kill someone.

Can you take responsibility for your actions?:. Why wouldn't I? Ofcourse I will take responsibility.[/font]

Raxx

Steam Friends Name:
Raxx
STEAM ID:
STEAM_0:0:16265958
Timezone:
GMT+0
How long have you been roleplaying?:
Since late 2007
How long have you played on the server?:
A few months about 2 years ago and have started playing again recently with a couple of weeks under my belt.
Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?:
All 3
Do you have any real life military knowledge?:
Yes, Studied a Public Services course for 2 years and was a Private in the British armed forces Territorial Army for a year.
Can you follow orders?:
Yes.
Recommendations:

In-Character Information

Name:

David Sampson
Skill set:
Calm under pressure, Previous military experience, Bi-lingual, Good team-working and leadership
Backstory:
  As a child David had always been interested in military life, his father and both grandfathers had all served time in the armed forces and were always telling him of their stories. You would never find David without some army related toy, running around pretending to shoot the 'baddies'.

Later in life as David was beginning secondary school he had to choose the subjects he would be studying for the next 5 years, 2 of which had to be languages. Looking through the list there was the standard, boring languages like French or Spanish that were taught in lots of schools around the country, there was however another languages that caught his interest, Ukrainian. David excelled in this subject as it fascinated him greatly, at the end of his time in secondary education he achieved B grades in most subjects and an A* in Ukrainian.

By now he was old enough to make his decision on what to do next, David went and spoke to a careers advisor for the Army to see what roles he was capable of. Upon noticing his grade in Ukrainian the advisor asked David if he had ever considered becoming a translator for the army, something that had not crossed his mind before. The Army worked with David to help him decide what to do and entered him into a bursary scheme, they would give David £2000 in funding for him to go to college and get further education in the Ukrainian language, upon completing the 2 year course he would be given a further £3000 and offered a job as soon as one became available.

2 years passed quickly and David was now a fluent speaker of Ukrainian, luckily for him there was a vacancy in the job role and he was soon sent off to do his basic training. Months passed and the training sessions flew by, David passed out as a Private in the British Army and was soon sent on operations to Ukraine to help with military projects. Most of the time David was either stuck at the base doing the standard duties of a soldier or occasionally was sent abroad to help with issues for a few weeks at a time. He was also sent on a couple of standard deployments to trouble areas attached to an infantry platoon for 6 months at a time. After 3 years of service David was promoted to Lance Corporal and after a further 3 was promoted to Corporal.

2 more years passed normally and David heard news of what had happened at the Chernobyl NPP and the zone. Getting bored of the same things happening day In and day out David thought hard about his choices for the future. A few months later David decided to quit the British Army and move to Ukraine in hopes of joining their military and working in the zone. Application after Application was turned down whilst David was stuck working in a small store for almost a year until he heard about Duty and their goals. David wrote up an application to their leader and sent it off with one of the mercenaries that he had gotten to know quite well from re-supply trips to the shop every month, he just hopes that it gets through and gets read...

What is Duty?: Duty is a group in the zone made up of a lot of ex-military personnel. Their main goal is to stop the expansion of the zone and destroy it if they can by any means.
Why do you wish to join Duty?:
It has always been my favourite faction in the games and I was told that it is a good one to join up with by a friend.
Who is the DUTY leader?:
Lt Col. Dave Grossman

Roleplay Knowledge

Describe Injury RP:
If you sustain an injury to a certain part of the body e.g shot in the arm, you act as if you would if it had actually happened so in this instance you would have a lot of difficulty moving the arm and would most likely not be able to use 2 handed weapons.

What is Metagaming:
Using OOC information IC or exploits to give your IC character an advantage.

What is Metaspeak:
Using smileys or abbreviation in IC chat "Omg did u see that guy get shot? lol :P "

Describe RDM:
Random death match is when somebody is killed/attacked for no reason or with no chance to RP back with the attacker, both of these usually intertwine.

What is the difference between RDM and STK:
RDM (read above) and STK are different as STK is when 2 parties agree that during their conflict they will either shoot to kill (STK) or shoot to miss (STM).

Yes.

No idea why this has been left unstamped for so long. Either way; The character here is obviously not of Ukrainian, Russian, or minor outlying nations' nationality. Causes a bit of a problem when the server rules require an application for that type of character, and you haven't even put one in, let alone have it be accepted. Deal with that issue, then re-apply when everything's sorted.
Szenti is my Cabin boy.

Overwatch

In-Character Information

Full Name:  Aleksandri 'Rare' Dneprotiskov

Ethnicity: Russian

Height: 6ft0"

Weight: 183lb

Medical Conditions: Mild cholesterol imbalance (familial hypercholesterolaemia)

Backstory:

Born in a small village, Aleksandri lived a fairly sub-par life, burdened by economic trouble through most of his life, he became conscientious  of his wages on the paper runs, trying to give the money to his mother, at which she would constantly refuse, and had him attempt to enjoy his childhood, of which became more and more burdened as it continued. The local schoolchildren, acted as they usually do, raping his psyche as they tease and tear at him for his poor demeanor and scroungy clothes, but he made a few tightly knit friendships.

At the point he couldn't live off the education system any longer, he was forced to find an occupation or live on the streets. Weighing up the choices, and swayed by the propaganda, he signed up for the Military, instilled with a sense of honor, nobility and duty for his country. Years after year of training, he was eventually deployed as a response to an outpost going dark on one of the zone outskirts, at which a Forward Base was set up and was soon restored.

On a skirmish into the zone on a routine STALKER check at a local rookie town, they found it to be abnormally abandoned, after seeing signs of excessive life the day before for the last few weeks. Assuming the stalkers had been tipped off to hide again, he made his way back with the patrol, hearing an eerie groan, before his vision started blurring as he watched a friend facing back, suddenly opening fire for no reason, dropping another militant instantly, before he collapsed in a seizing fit.

Waking up an untold number of days later on his back, He was greeted by a stalker going by the name Wolf, mentioning to Alek that the patrol fell to an irregular controller passing, and that he should sell the wrecked suit off for rubles, get a weapon and head for Agropom; Where he would find a group of stalkers by the name of Duty, whom all vowed retribution against the zone and its monstrosities, and including he may even recognize a few members.

How did you get into the military: He signed up to the Military for the feeling of Glory, honor, duty and the pay. Yet ended up spending most of his time on watch facing unknown monstrosities, and an urge to break free from the Military not seeing the larger threat the zone poses than just gun runners and smugglers.
Character specialization: Suppression and the use of High-rate of fire weapons to pin people down.

Describe your character, both good and bad sides: Resoundingly loyal, follows orders and remains strict at all times, others find him had to be around fun wise, reporting any discrepancies to higher ranking officers.

Out of Character Information

Timezone: GMT+0

How long have you been roleplaying: Five Years.

How long have you been with HGN: The year before lasts October.

Is this your main character: Yes, it will be.

Do you have any alts: I play on a Bloodsucker, and a Generic monolith, both have stopped developing backstory and are now generic zone antagonists.

Are you in any other factions: Monolith event char.

Have you played any of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games: All three.

Do you have any previous Military experience: Apart from Games, the internet and TV? No.

Why should we accept you?: Because I love roleplay, and I feel I can create a believable character and would love this opportunity to help establish and maintain Duty back in server one.

Do you understand that you must follow your superior's orders?: Sir, Yes sir!

Have you ever been kicked? If so why: No.
Have you ever been banned? If so why: No.

Gonztah

Steam Friends Name: |HGN| A131891

STEAM ID:STEAM_0:0:16930661

Timezone:GMT +2

How long have you been roleplaying?: Over a year

How long have you played on the server?:About 8 months

Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?: All three.

Do you have any real life military knowledge?: Nothing much really, I know stuff from movies, games and books but no "real" experience.

Can you follow orders?:Yes, sir.

Recommendations:None.

In-Character Information

Name:Alek Smirnov
Age:23Skill set:Experienced with rifles and earlier Duty training. Also knows a thing or two about locks.Backstory:

Pre Duty
Alek Smirnov was a pickpocket in the city of Moscow. He did'nt earn much, but enough to survive in a big city like Moscow.
One night after having a "couple" bottles of Vodka he and his friend Petya Chernyshev thought of ways to get rich easily.
Thats when they learned about the Zone. Earlier they didn't have a clue about the Zone's existence but Petya did some digging and found out about it. Petya has some buddies in there and he had contacted them for work. His friends told him that in the Zone it would be  very easy to get rich. Alek and Petya swayed by these words they sold all their belongings and went out on the streets to "earn" some money to get the tickets to Ukraine.
After they had scratched together enough money for the plane tickets they set off to the Zone.
When their plane had landed they went to the local store to get some equiqment mainly food and some local maps.
After that they searched the city for cars that wouldn't be too well guarded. After some time they managed to break into one and start it up.
They drove as close to the Zone as they could but then ran into a problem. The border was guarded by the military they hadn't expected this and thought of ways to get through.
Finally they decided to wait until night and attempt to sneak past the front gate.
Alek went first and managed to crawl past the soldiers but when it was Petya's turn the soldier turned his flashlight into the bushes and noticed Petya.
The alarm was raised and Alek hid and watched how his best friend was dragged away.
Alek's adrenaline was rushing through his veins yet he couldnt do anything to help Petya.
He decided he had to keep moving. While he was crawling around the base he heard someone yell three times. At the third yell Alek heard shots and a body slumping to the ground.
He was furious and thought: "One day you will be avenged Petya."
Soon he arrived at the gate to the Zone, it was still quite dark so he had to do this one with pure luck hoping that the guards wouldnt have nightvision goggles.
He started crawling to the gate his heart pumping like never before, fearing that the soldiers would catch him and kill him like poor Petya.
Luckily no soldiers spotted Alek while he was crawling through the gate. They were all propably drinking to celebrate catching Petya.
After getting to a relatively safe distance he was feeling dizzy and thought he needed some rest after that experience.
He found a sewage pipe he thought he could take refuge in, he climbed in and he noticed something on the ground. It was a dirty Makarov, Alek took it as it might be useful. The pistol was loaded and he found a spare clip nearby.
Now extremely tired he lied down on the ground and was about to fall asleep when he heard some growling noises at the pipe entrance.
Two dogs were about to enter the pipe, Alek drew his pistol and shot at the dogs and managed to take one down.
The other one jumped on him and tore into his left arm.
While the dog was hanging from his left arm Alek aimed the pistol to the dogs side and emptied the clip into the dog.
Bleeding and fearing infection he realised he needed help so he left the pipe and wandered about for half an hour until he met a group of Stalkers.
Alek told what had happened in the pipe and the Stalkers bandaged the wound in his arm.
The Stalkers stopped nearby for the night and Alek was finally able to get some rest.

THE SECOND DAY.

When Alek woke up he spoke with the Stalkers about the Zone.
The Stalkers clearly seeing Alek was new to the Zone told him a lot about it and promised to take him to a Stalker camp.
On the way there he noticed two groups fighting in the distance he asked about the Stalkers who told Alek that, its the Duty and Freedom fighting against each other, they said that he could find more about them in the camp.
Upon arrival Alek went around the camp asking about the Zone, the factions in there, all kinds of things about the Zone.
He realised that if he is to survive he should propably join one of the factions.
When he thought about this he came to the conclusion of attempting to join the Duty, after he had heard that they fought to destroy the Zone.
He hates the Military for what they did to his best friend and will take any chance to have some payback.

In Duty

While Alek served in Duty he went through a lot of things. He took part in many attacks, patrols and clearing mutant nests. Eventually after serving a while in Duty he was promoted to a Sergeant and from there he was promoted to a Warrant Officer. His biggest flaw was his alcoholism and he got into trouble for that quite a few times. Eventually he was demoted to a soldier like everyone else and soon after that he asked for leave.

After Duty

After taking his leave he travelled around the Zone getting some friends and even some enemies along the way. At first he wandered around from place to place mostly drinking but soon he was offered a spot in a group called Neutral Cross. Alek happily joined them and helped them as best he could. One day a mutant attacked him leaving his face extremely scarred and most wouldn't recognize him now from his face. Everything went reasonably well after that, with a few bandit raids here and there. Untill one day a group of mercs called Surtech blew half of the NC base into pieces and the group was disbanded. Now he has been wandering around the Zone helping people and doing jobs for anyone who offers it (And drinking.). He's still friends with most Ex Neutral Cross stalkers and has also met some Freedom soldiers. Now lately he's been helping Duty guards at the Duty base and more or less just hanging around and is now returning to serve Duty once again.

[/size]

What is Duty?:A paramilitary organization seeking to destroy or atleast contain the Zone.Why do you wish to join Duty?:Because I like their ideology and for various IC reasons.Who is the DUTY leader?:Lt.Col. Dave Grossman (Goose)[/size]

Roleplay Knowledge

Describe Injury RP: As in your leg gets shot/broken you really aren't going to run and you better do something about the bleeding.

What is Metagaming: Using OOC info IC

What is Metaspeak: Using emoticons IC

Describe RDM:Killing someone without ANY IC reason at all.

What is the difference between RDM and STK: In STK you all agree to shoot each other while RDM is just someone randomly slaughtering people.

Can you take responsibility for your actions?: Yes, I can.

dust878

Steam Friends Name: |HGN|Taco

STEAM ID:

Timezone: GMT

How long have you been roleplaying?: I started on TNB servers in around 2009.

How long have you played on the server?: It's comming up to about 2 weeks.

Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?: All of them <3

Do you have any real life military knowledge?: Personally , no.

Can you follow orders?: If I couldn't I wouldn't be applying , but Yes I can follow orders.

Recommendations:
None , But I met a guy that was guarding the duty base the other day and he said I'm cool.

In-Character Information

Name:
Andrzej Sarpowski

Skill set: Pretty Athletic , Other than that , nothing to astound anyone with.

Backstory:

Andrzej Was born in Poland during soviet times , by the parents Ewa and Wojtek Sarpowska / Ski . Soon after the birth Andrzej and his family moved to Ukraine
With the promise of a better job and a better life ,

Andrzej was a normal boy during his child hood , Socialising , playing with his friends , But his one Itch was adventure , Whenever his family didn't need him
around the household he went adventuring for hours on end , Every nook of every cranny of every cave of every field had to be discovered and document by him
in his journal that he got as a present for Christmas , it was a nice one too! leatherbound , Iron corners so that it would.... Anyway I'm getting off the track.

During his last school years Andrzej saw propaganda posters for the military and he thought it would be a good idea , but back then Conscription was still on
so there was no need to recruit your self  , Just finish the schools and you're automatically in the army for around a year , so Andrzej just waited untill
he finished his schools , Passed his Exams with all B's and C's and went off to the army.

While in the army he got around to meeting a lot of people , Some interesting , Some not. Many of the training excercises took place in the forest which was
a great way for Andrzej to quench his exploration taste along with the newley developed shooting taste and the explosives taste , which was growing ever bigger

After the army expiriance , Andrzej got a normal job as a carpenter and a normal boring life.... Which never truley satisifed Andrzej's quench for adventure
, Nor the newley developed need for explosions ,But one day a stranger came into Andrzej's favourite bar , He looked bruised and Carried a military like suit
, So Andrzej went on and talked to him and found out about ......''THE ZONE!!!!'' which was a dangerous and exciting place filled with anomalies and potential
treasures , both of which could lead to a short and painfull death , But like I mentioned earlier Andrej loved adventure , and after saying his farewells to his
family , Which by the way was already crying that he will never come back even before he left , Andrzej hopped on with the Stranger and left for the zone.

[/size]

What is Duty?: Duty is a Private miltary company which wishes to Harvest / Destroy the zone.

Why do you wish to join Duty?: I wish to join duty because it seems like the most organized ( Other than the corrupt military) and best
funded group in the game , I also like the society of duty soliders that it has along with it.

Who is the DUTY leader?:[/size] Lt.Col. Dave Grossman||HGN-STSA|Gooszvor!ÿ

Roleplay Knowledge

Describe Injury RP: Injury rp is when , Someone shoots you into the leg and you act like you really got shot , I.e falling down to the ground screaming in pain.

What is Metagaming: Metagaming is taking OOC knowledge into in character situations , I.E // Yo dawg I'm growing weed , T'is good shit , And then you go to arrest that guy , Thats metagaming.

What is Metaspeak: Metaspeak is using Emoticons in In-Character situations , I.e Lolz that guy got POONED :D :D.

Describe RDM: Killing someone without a propper RP reason , Does not apply to Npc's since they will not rp with you , just kill you.....

What is the difference between RDM and STK: Rdm has no reason at all and STK , Shoot to Kill has a reason to kill a person.

Yes I can!

Pending, Two week trail fuck up in that time limit and you are gone, No warnings no second chances.

Dstirling

Steam Friends Name:|HGN| Stirling

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:20017080 

Timezone: Pacific standard Time

How long have you been roleplaying?: 6 years

How long have you played on the server?: 1 year

Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?: Yes all three

Do you have any real life military knowledge?:Yes. I come from a military family

Recommendations: N/a

In-Character Information
Name: Edvard Brilev

Skill set: Weapons expierence, Machanic

Backstory: Edvard grew up with his father in the slums of St. Petersburg, His mother had died in childbirth and had no other siblings. His father owned a small auto-garage which he started to work at a early age. When he turned 18 his father died of a heart attack and he took over ownership of the garage. He ran the garage for eight years without incident, he then met his wife to be one day when she came into his garage. Then lived happily for four years, But then a new menace came to their slums in the form of a mob boss and drug dealer. Edvard could not come up with the protection money that he owned the mob boss, so the mob boss murdered his wife and burned his garage to the ground while he was out picking up parts. Edvard returned to his burned down garage to find his wife dead, he then went into a mindless rage and killed the mob boss in cold blood. The police then wanted him for murder, so bartered passage with a man he met in the slums that helped people get into the zone.

The man he had met in the slum had bribed some military officers that supplied the bases in the zone to hide Edvard in the back of one of their convoy trucks. The military officers betrayed Edvard and threw him out of the truck into a ditch he was fortunate enough to run accross a group of three stalkers the next day who upon hearing his story decided to accept him into thir group. He traversed the Zone for 3 and a half years. Edvard and his group of stalkers went after a stash in an abandoned hospital, they found the stash in the basement and went to leave when they heard a bloodcurdeling screech and the man at the back of the party was torn appart by what appeared to be a blood sucker. The men opened fire while running for the exit but before they reached the door one of the remaining stalkers was pulled into side room and killed. When they reached the hospital lobby the final stalker told Edvard to run ahead while he tried too chained the door closed. While Edvard was running he heard the death cries of his final companion, that was when he swore revenge on the Zone and the mutants in it.   

What is Duty?: Duty is a most ex-millitary organization founded to stop the expansion of the Zone.

Why do you wish to join Duty?: I like the ideology of Duty, and they are the badasses of the Zone.

Who is the DUTY leader?:Lt.Col. Dave Grossman||HGN-STSA|Gooszvor!ÿ

Roleplay Knowledge
Describe Injury RP: Is when your in a fight and you are shot in an arm of leg you would react to being hit by falling down or not being able to use that part of your body.

What is Metagaming: Metagaming is using OCC Knownledge IC

What is Metaspeak: Using Emoticons IC

Describe RDM: Is attacking someone without reason or fair warning. Ex: Running up to someone and shooting them in the back of the head.

What is the difference between RDM and STK: RDM is random attacking someone without Rping, and STK is used a fight that both parties agree that they with not Rp.. Just Spray and prey

Can you take responsibility for your actions?: Yes.

Pending, You are not great at writing stories are yea? Anywhom 1 week trial fuck up and your gone, Come to me to be armed.

Rexrunaway

Steam Friends Name:Joke
STEAM ID:STEAM_0:0:30718105
Timezone:+1 GTM
How long have you been roleplaying?:1 and a half year
How long have you played on the server?:almost 2 months
Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?: All of them
Do you have any real life military knowledge?:Just a lot of gaming
Can you follow orders?:ALL OF THEM
Recommendations:|HGN| A131891 would rec me.

In-Character Information

Name:Kazimir Laniska
Skill set:Weapons

Backstory:He was born as any person would of been, in a ukranian hospital with everything you normally would.
He was brought up for the first 15 or so years with his elder brother by his mum, dad having left a year after Kazimir was born. At the age of 8, Kazimir grew a pair, exploring places with his brother that were off-limits - at the same time learning how to sneak about etc - owned by gangs and so on. They quickly got bored of that, moving on to just what any normal youngster would do. On the age of 13, dad came back. Now, the two brothers weren't exactly pleased with him.
Dad shortly left after a week, the older brother having threatened him with god knows what.
After that, the elder brother, now 16, signed up for the army.
Now, Kazimir absolutely LOVED his brother, and decided to follow in his footsteps. He decided he wanted to be demolitions, but then was told he wasn't smart enough. He then decided to be just a normal infantryman. He thought to practice, but was too poor to afford even a dinky little plinky gun.
At 16, he signed up for the ukrainian army. He was accepted, and did standard on everything and on some low(one being medical) except one- marksmanship. His instructor said he was a natural, and after a couple more tests, he was asked if he wanted to try for the famous and coveted role of the sniper. He said yes.
After just about getting through fieldcraft, which he loved - just had diffuculty doing it, he completed his sniper training, getting the world-reknowned two barrels-crossed sniper badge. He was then attached to a unit and went through many years doing basiclly nothing, just getting more fit from exercise while the rest got fat and lazy. At this time, he decided to start a diary.
2 days after, On July 16, 2009 his divisjon was sent to the Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant, and they was attacked by mutants.
' The squad I'm in has been decimat-d..... I watched it through my.... Rifle... I feel, I don't know. '
He was severly affected by that, and ocasionly has nightmares of it. After that, he was given a spotter and sent on missions with him. The spotter was, suprisingly to him, a woman. They both liked each other.
Then the incident happened, and they were sent to the zone. She died. He was angry, but carried on with his job, trained to do so. He fought tooth and neck out there, and the army just did nothing. He quit, not that they knew, they thought him dead. He had lost his loving ghillie suit, making it harder for him to hide, which he still did half decent in, though. He had also had his draganov split in half by a freindly mutant. After some wandering, he ended up encountering duty. 5 minutes later he had written an app form and was smoking a cig given to him by a friendly croot.

What is Duty?:Duty is the faction that wants to destroy everything about the Zone. They are a past group of Ukrainian military, who were left in the zone while the mutants attacked them, causing them to have the desire to destroy everything. They do not like Bandits, as they extort money from the stalkers, but will help free stalkers, and offer them support, especially if it helps them reach their own goal.

Why do you wish to join Duty?:I wish to fight to destroy the zone and all mutants in it. I want to purge the Zone, as if it got out, the world would be in hazardous conditions. OOCly, I want to help a faction become more active and assist them in recovery of active members.

Who is the DUTY leader?:lt Col. Dave Grossman                   
                                                                  Roleplay Knowledge

Describe Injury RP:When a player is shot or injured and role plays the injures correctly. This is a signifigant indication that the player is experienced in role play.

What is Metagaming:Using OOC knowledge in IC.

What is Metaspeak:Using things like  :-[ :P ::) , :O ,LOLOLOL,or other things

Describe RDM: Killing someone without actually having an IC reason.

What is the difference between RDM and STK:RDM is when you kill someone without an RP reason,but STK is when both parties agree to fight.Or it could be for a faction battle.

Can you take responsibility for your actions?: Yes i really can.

Back story was not the greatest, I've never seen you on the server and this is your first post, Play on the server more because i have asked around no one has any idea who you are...