Lucky Pig

Out-Of-Character Information

Steam Friends Name:|HGN| Lucky Pig

STEAM ID:STEAM_0:0:8590143

Timezone:GMT+2

How long have you been roleplaying?:2 years or so

How long have you played on the server?:7 months or so

Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?:SoC and CoP

Do you have any real life military knowledge?:Have read some books on the subject...

Can you follow orders?:Yes I can.

Recommendations:|HGN|A131891

In-Character Information

Name:Makariy Popov

Age:33                                                                                           

Skill set:A mechanic and a hunter                                                                             

Backstory:Born 1983 12th of December. A mechanic from the streets of Kiev. Makariy learned technical skills during his years in the orphanage from the janitor who worked there. The janitor had a small business near the orphanage, a garage called Tires and Bumpers and Makariy used to go and help him after he had finished his work at the orphanage and as "payment" the janitor teached him. For some reason Makariy never learned the real name of that janitor always calling him by that name.

After Makariy turned 18 he moved out of the orphanage to the Tires and Bumpers and worked there until 2008 when he met Inessa Petrenko an Ukrainian daughter of a farmer who lived a hundred miles from "the Zone". Makariy fell in love with the young Inessa and moved with her to her father's farm in Ukraine. There Makariy got married with Inessa and lived at her fathers farm up until 2014. When a former Freedom member who had escaped the zone, being high, robbed the farm and killed Inessa's father and first raped and then killed Inessa too whilst Makariy was in a nearby town buying a new rifle and other hunting equipment. When Makariy reached the farm he had already loaded the weapons hoping to see some animals to test the rifle and the pistol he had bought. The former Freedom member was loading up their truck with everything he found inside. Makariy noticed something was wrong, sneaked behind the house and looked in through the window and saw the bodies of his dear wife and father in law. Makariy was suddenly taken over by rage and urge to kill that stranger raiding his new home so he sneaked behind him and knocked him unconcious and tied him up wanting to question him. Half an hour passed and then the former Freedom member started to stir Makariy grabbed him and shouted: "What the fuck are you doing here and why have you killed my family?" Makariy being a big man the former Freedom member was so scared he told everything he knew immediately. Makariy listened carefully to every detail the man told him so he knew how to get into the Zone and to the spot where the Freedom member had been stationed before his escape. Makariy grabbed his weapon and other equipment and also took with him the rifle and pistol he bought earlier, killed the Freedomer taking his gear also (excluding the suit).[/size][size=78%] [/size]

Makariy set out to the zone with his truck and a few days later he reached the place where the Freedom member had told there was a secret entrance. Makariy stopped the car a little before the border and sneaked up-close on foot. Makariy waited for the guards to pass and then sneaked in through the hole. Makariy had reached the Zone and was on his way to join the DUTY to eradicate the it, because that was what he thought was right as it had so many anarchists in there and as the Freedomer had told him, swarming with mutants even more dangerous than humans could possibly be.

[/size]

Faction Related Information[/b][/size]

What is Duty?:Why do you wish to join Duty?:IC as stated above but OOC I want to bring balance to the server, because Freedom is overpowered at the moment.Who is the DUTY leader?:Lt.Col. Dave Grossman or Goose[/size]

Roleplay Knowledge

Describe Injury RP: If you get hit in the leg you cant run or such.

What is Metagaming: Using information gained OOC In character

What is Metaspeak: Using emoticons or ROFL LOL etc. IC

Describe RDM: Killing people with no RP reason for it.

What is the difference between RDM and STK: In STK everyone agrees that you Shoot To Kill, RDM is just someone being a retard.

Can you take responsibility for your actions?: Yes I can

Back story has got a lot of grammar and spelling errors but seeing as English isn't your first language I'll let it slide. I've spoke with some freedomers who say you can RP so I'm going to set you as a Rct. No Week trail but make no mistake mess up really badly and you will still be kicked out.

Otto

Lucky Pig, you realize you can't be in both Freedom and Duty right?

Lucky Pig

Yeah I just left Freedom dude

MercUpForHire23

Steam Friends Name: Lt.Sevjenko Of Blackout Co.

STEAM ID: Looking for it

Timezone: Eastern time(US and Canada)

How long have you been roleplaying?: About a year and a half.

How long have you played on the server?: I started in December of 2011.

Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?: Yes I Have played Clear Sky and Call of Pripyat.

Do you have any real life military knowledge?: Yes, I study military tactics, weaponry and equipment. I also watch the military channel from the time to time.

Can you follow orders?: Yes, I am a loyal person and do what i am told.

Recommendations:
None.
In-Character Information

Name:
Vladimir Sevjenko

Skill set: Good Mechanic, Marksman, specializes in military tactics such as Flanking, Breaching, Cover-to-Cover and Hand-to-Hand combat.

Backstory: Vladimir was Born in Moscow. His father was a mechanic for the local police force and his mother worked in a local Restaurant as a waitress. Vladimir would always spend time with his father in the shop helping him fix the things that he could and learning how to fix new things. Vladimir's mother was injured during a robbery at the restaurant and later died in the Emergency room. His father later went into a state of mild depression and developed a drinking problem. He was fired for always drinking on the job. When Vladimir was old enough he enlisted with the police force and started of on a small drug detection unit. His first raids were successful and he later became a sergeant on a S.W.A.T team. Vladimir wanted to see the world and eventually applied for the military. He saw his first action in Afghanistan where he and his squad were assigned to assassinating a HVT.
The mission was successful however Vladimir's squad had lost their Support radio in a Retaliation from the enemy. They held out for a few hours until the rest of the their platoon came and extracted them with mortar covering the helicopters advance. He left the military after 3 years with his two friends Mikail and Misha Zidorbechev. While in the Military they had heard tales of people finding great wealth killing strange beasts in a place called the zone and they wanted their share of the fun.
They headed for the zone as soon as they said goodbye to their families. As soon as they entered the zone they were greeted by a small skirmish between a couple of dutiers and freedomers. They saw how organized the two factions were and decided that the zone wouldn't be to foreign after all. during a small scaving job they entered, without knowing, the lair of a controller. Vladimir was the only one not effected because he saw the controller and hid behind a wall. He was forced to kill his friends in self defense and then he brutally killed the controller bastard with his Kalashnikov and his knife. He wanders the zone looking for a purpose and hopes to find a way to wipe it off the face of the Earth.

Faction Related Information
What is Duty?: Duty is a large group of Paramilitaries who live in the zone, live by a code and wish to exterminate the zone.

Why do you wish to join Duty?: I have always liked the way Duty operated and I want to be a part of something that can influence the zone IC.

Who is the DUTY leader?: Lt.Col. Dave Grossman/ Goose

Roleplay Knowledge

Describe Injury RP: Injury RP is when you get wounded either from gunshot or something else and you act like you have been injured in real life.
Ex: There is a large firefight and you are hit in the leg. you can no longer run.

What is Metagaming: Is when someone uses information typed in OOC to kill, steal, arrest (on different servers). 

What is Metaspeak: When you speak OOC while in character.

Describe RDM: When someone kills someone else in RP without a valid reason.

What is the difference between RDM and STK: RDM is when someone kills someone else without a valid reason, STK is when to people or parties agree to kill each other on sight.

Can you take responsibility for your actions?:
Yes, my mistakes are mine and I must live with the consequences.

Accepted, Come see me in game for equipment.
S.T.A.L.K.E.R 2 ftw

MercUpForHire23

sorry I screwed up with the code
S.T.A.L.K.E.R 2 ftw

XenosLokios

Steam Friends Name:{Ñ-D-F}»Ðante«

STEAM ID:STEAM_0:1:17994501

Timezone:(UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)

How long have you been roleplaying?: I have been role playing for many years[Est:6 years] and still trying out new role plays to be a part of.

How long have you played on the server?: Approximately At least 3 months.

Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?:Of course, I have finished playing S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Call of Pripyat.

Do you have any real life military knowledge?: I do not have any real life military knowledge.

Can you follow orders?: Affirmative

Recommendations:|HGN| A131891 [Sldr. Alek Smirnov]
In-Character Information

Name: Chad Dolvic

Skill set:Marksmen, Recon, and Hand to Hand Combat

Backstory: Chad Dolvic being born in a unloving family which set him to a path of misfortune. At age 11, his father abandoned the country for unknown reasons and having to leave his only son with his wife. Chad's mother worked at a bank which was not that popular, but enough to be worthy of purchasing stocks from it. His mother being dishonest with herself thought of committing suicide many times, involving her addiction to narcotics. The people that sold his mother these drugs were a small business of street vendors and criminals. She would abuse her son one day and not remember the next day. She had a violent anger issue, but none felt that it would put anyone in jeopardy. Until the very day on Dolvic's 17th birthday, his mother putting her addiction before her very own son's future. She abruptly started to become more and more aggreesive not caring about her job or anyone else. She quit her job then as soon as she did, she affiliated herself with the drug dealers and criminals. Joining there business came with a price, before being able to join their group they had her do something big. At Age 21, his mother sees the end of her life when she attempted to rob the bank which she had worked at for 11 years. This placed a heavy depression on Chad Dolvic, he decided to enlist himself as a stalker in the Zone. For 5 years, he spent his life training with instructors of Judo and Muay Thai. Now the  hard part of the journey was how to get to the Zone. After hearing many rumors from a neighbor that there were rookies like himself traveling to the Zone. The rumors say that at Mid-Night a group of red trucks horribly labeled "Le..FourDead" that would line up at a abandoned parkway. Chad Dolvic taking the stolen money which his mother died for, was being used to pay for his trip to the Zone. Having enough money to pay off the fee's, now suddenly is half way to the Zone by passing through some strange abnormally. Bringing all my courage to ask what the bus was actually labeled as. Finding out it labeled "LeftFourDead", put me at a uncomfortable and uneasiness which was felt the rest of the way towards the checkpoint. After 2 and half months later he started his journey in the Zone. 

What is Duty?: Members of Duty mostly consist of ex-military who have seen the dangers of the Zone and believe it is better to exterminate it's very existence to protect the rest of the world from it's horrors.

Why do you wish to join Duty?: Currently there are not many members of Duty and as such Freedom are many and are currently in control of the Zone preventing Duty from achieving there righteous goal. I believe that what Duty's goal is also exactly similar to mine.

Who is the DUTY leader?:Lt.Col. Dave Grossman
Roleplay Knowledge
Describe Injury RP: For example if you were shot in the leg, you would not be able to sprint or walk.

What is Metagaming: Using out of character knowledge to give yourself an edge in-character.

What is Metaspeak: Using emoticons and abbreviations during In-Character.

Describe RDM: Random Death Matching is when a player randomly kills another for non-realistic reasons.

What is the difference between RDM and STK:RDM is not allowed. Shoot to kill is only allowed when both sides of the battling parties come to an agreement.

Can you take responsibility for your actions?: Sure, I can.

haxornoob

Steam Friends Name: ShadowSTEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:28533213Timezone: (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)How long have you been roleplaying?: I have been roleplaying for about 2 years.How long have you played on the server?: Ive been on the server for about 2 months now.Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?: Beaten CoP and part of the way through SoC have not played CS yet.Do you have any real life military knowledge?: Yes I have been looking into the military for a couple years now and Im waiting to get recruited.Can you follow orders?: Yes I can follow orders.Recommendations:
In-Character InformationName: Boris 'The Shadow' FavelAge: 24Skill set: Stealth Operations, Melee Combat, Ranged Weapon Combat, Close Quarters Combat, Artifact Locating and IdentifyingBackstory:1st Person.(Age 18) When I was a boy it was pretty rough I got in a lot of fight with the other boys over items I have found. I found it not them so they said give it or they would kick my ass. That was the first time I had ever gotten in a fight when I finished pummeling my fists into the bullies face I felt good that I had put this jerk in his place. After that day that kid never messed with anyone for the fear of getting his ass kicked again. That is when I decided that I would help take down the vial things of the zone. From there on I beat up bullies and helped keep the kids under control they learned that if they hurt someone I hurt them. Not long after that I saw a group of Duty soldiers kill a bloodsucker and that's when I decided that one day I would try to join Duty. So from that day I had been trying to get Duty's attention by killing creatures and helping stop further contamination of the areas around the zone. So that is what I have been doing for the past couple years helping keep the zone in check and trying to get my chance to one day join Duty.
Faction Related InformationWhat is Duty?: Members of Duty are people that would rather see the zone destroyed then see it spread to more parts of the worldWhy do you wish to join Duty?: I want to help try to contain the zone and its monstrosities
Who is the DUTY leader?: Dug
Roleplay KnowledgeDescribe Injury RP: I think injury RP is hard to explain you have to basicly put yourself in the characters shoes and RP what you would feel in that situation example Stalker 1 " /me shoots the stalker in the leg " Stalker 2 " says Ouch that hurt" Good injury would be. Stalker 1 " /me stabs the stalker in the arm with his knife " Stalker 2 " /me clinches the wound with his hand trying to stop the bleeding " Stalker 1 kinda powergamed but I tried something simple.What is Metagaming: he use of OOC info Icly example Stalker 1 " // I just found a stash at the ranger base. " Stalker 2 " Wait 1 secound I will be right there " Stalker 2 Shoots stalker 1 and takes loot also RDM.What is Metaspeak:Using: Emoticons in rp situations or in ic chat.Describe RDM: RDM or Random Death Matcing is killing a player with out rp reason for example you see someone walking and shoot them from a distance because your bored is RDM.What is the difference between RDM and STK: RDM is killing with out reason STK or Shoot To Kill is usually agreed upon most times STM or Shoot To Miss is used in rp situations.Can you take responsibility for your actions?: Yes I can take responsibility for my actions.

BAMF!

Steam Friends Name:BAMF!

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:646046

How long have you been roleplaying?: 1 to 2 Years

How long have you played on the server?: 2 to 3 weeks

Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?: Call of Pripyat

Do you have any real life military knowledge?: NOPE
Can you follow orders?: With ease, and like a slave.

Recommendations: NOPE

In-Character Information
Name: Mikhail Fedoseev

Skill set: Recon/Scout

Backstory: Born on January 13th, Mikhail was given birth by his mother Natasia. He was born into a hectic lifestyle, only to be taken care of by his big brother, Mikhail never really learned much, and he was always an adventurous type of boy. He had a loving brother only to be robbed of that when both parents divorced and went their separate ways a few years later. Mikhail unfortunately went with his mother while his brother went with their father. Living an even more hectic lifestyle, Mikhail was constantly beaten by his mother probably because of the drugs and alcohol she had been abusing her body with for the past few months. Getting sick of living a life of poverty, he decided to run only taking with him is a picture of his brother and father, Mikhail yearned for his brother and father, so he went off to make some money. Without an education he wouldn't be able to get a job, until he heard about the Zone and decided to travel there.

The way to the Zone was long a treacherous, trying to avoid being detected crossing the Zone. He later found a truck, it was gunned down, littered around it were bodies of dead STALKERS, people like him trying to cross into the Zone, but didn't make it. Mikhail pressed on ignoring the bloodshed, he wanted to just find a way to get money and finally see his brother and father. He reached a small little camp, it wasn't much, just a bit too 'open', anyways, and Mikhail was met with the STALKERS sitting around the fire and pointing their weapons at him, he tried his best to gain their trust, he didn't even have a weapon on him, Mikhail joined them in a little drinking game, while they told stories of how they got in the Zone in the first place, he sort of thought this small group could probably help him make some money, just before he passed out from drinking too much. He wakes hours later, feeling hung-over with the STALKERS laughing at him and helping him up. They seemed to like him, so they let him tag along for a bit, along the way he gained the trust of each and everyone one of them getting a share of the money bit by bit, only picking the scraps and usually carrying all their stuff. He received a pistol a few weeks later, a makarov to be exact, it wasn't much, but it helped him a bit.

Just a month passed, and Mikhail was sort of part of the group, and became an honorary member of their gang. One day they had gotten a job to help clear out a den of Bloodsuckers. They thought the job was simple, go in and help clear out the building and get paid, simple right? Wrong, approaching the building the group was approaching was suddenly attacked by two bloodsuckers, getting cocky they decided to shoot everywhere barely hitting them only to wake up more bloodsuckers and lead them to their location.

Getting scared and worried he might die, Mikhail fled running as fast as he can shooting behind him leaving the group he called his friends behind, only to be followed by a bloodsucker. He was grabbed from behind and thrown against the ground, wriggling around and trying to get up, he was pinned against the ground by the mutant. Unable to move, he tried shoot at the mutant with the pistol in his hand, he unloaded a full clip into the Bloodsuckers stomach causes it to back off a bit giving him time to run, running as fast as he could not looking back, until he reached a road. Worried about his safety, he was going down the road, only to be met by a figure that seemed to be all too familiar, and it was. Mikhail Fedoseev finally found his brother; their reunion was celebrated, but died down after telling his brother, Artyom, the whole story about their mother, he couldn't hold back his tears. Artyom, shocked to hear this, talked to him about everything that has happened so far, and they both then continued their search for their father Vladimir.
Walking along the same road, they uncover from the distance a body, it was no ordinary body either, it was their father's body. In tears, Mikhail swore to rid the Zone of its Mutants and the danger it poses to everyone. He followed his brother into a place called 'Duty', he wasn't too sure what they were until they spoke to one of them, they liked the idea they had, what they did, and how they did it, and was interested to join. Their father dead and mother off busy killing herself, made it their goal to join 'Duty' to protect people in the Zone and destroy it.

What is Duty?: A group wishing to contain everything in the Zone from ever leaving the godforsaken place and keep the world safe.

Why do you wish to join Duty?: Looked like a fun major faction to join and have fun RP opportunities with this group of people.

Who is the DUTY leader?: Ace (Major Stefan)
Roleplay Knowledge

Describe Injury RP: Roleplay in which you are stopped by an action performed by another player.
Example: Shot in the leg, you have to limp.

What is Metagaming: The Use of knowledge outside of the game itself, which is also cheating.

What is Metaspeak: Speaking in OOC while in Character

Describe RDM: Random Death Match, killing with no RPing.

What is the difference between RDM and STK: RDM is randomly killing without no cause, no RP. STK is shoot to kill, but only when authorized.

Can you take responsibility for your actions?: Of course, I'll even point out my own mistakes.

Focus a little more on the pre-Zone backstory; Meanwhile, I'll find a satisfactory method of arranging a little in-character interaction, just to see if this another case of "just a bad writer".

Paralyzed

Out-Of-Character Information[/color]Steam Friends Name: [SG] Paralyzed
[/color]STEAM ID:  STEAM_0:1:13332432
[/color]Timezone: UTC/GMT +1
[/color]How long have you been roleplaying?: I've been roleplaying for quite around two years now.
[/color]How long have you played on the server?: Originally I've been playing for 10 months, but I'd say actively 2-4 months.
[/color]Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?: No, but I'm planning to do so.
[/color]Do you have any real life military knowledge?: Yes, I've been in the Dutch 11th Air Assault Brigade.
[/color]Can you follow orders?: Yes, no problem at all. I've been taking orders in my military life aswell.
[/color]Recommendations:N/A
[/color]In-Character Information[/color]
Name:
Artyom Fedoseev
[/color]Age: 27
[/color]Skill set: Recon/Scout and/or medical
[/color]Backstory:  Artyom Fedoseev was born March 25th. After a couple of years when Artyom was older, his dad Vladimir Fedoseev decided to take him into the forest, to practice some shooting with his old Fora pistol. By that time Artyom Fedoseev was just 14 years old. Artyom didn't really know why his dad was going to teach him how to handle a weapon, mainly because he was just 14 years old. While his dad took him into the forest, back at home his Mother Natasia Fedoseev took care of the family, such as cooking for them, washing their clothes etc.
After two to three years, Artyom's mother Natasia got pregnant. Artyom was 17 years old by then. There still were eight to nine months left until his mother was given birth. While Artyom's mother didn't know she was actually pregnant the first few weeks, she realized a month later that she indeed was pregnant of a second child. While Artyom's family celebrated of having another, son, brother, family member... they were also a little concerned about it, as it wasn't the right time for them, seeing as the family lived in a hectic life, barely had any food or money to buy themselves proper clothes and/or protection. After eight months Artyom's mother finally had given birth. She was given birth to a boy. Meaning that Artyom now has a little brother. His mom Natasia named her second child 'Mikhail Fedoseev'. Right from the start Artyom Fedoseev started to take care of his little brother Mikhail, he took care of him as if it was his own child. Artyom wanted to give his mom some rest, which is one of the reasons why he took care of his brother. While only a few years had passed, Artyom's mother and father were divorced. Their father Vladimir decided to leave the house, and never returned... while Mikhail was old enough to take care of himself, Artyom decided to go look for his dad, and left both his mom and his little brother alone. While Artyom has been trying to find his dad for several months, he came across an area called the Zone. Artyom didn't know what to expect from the Zone, but after finding a dead body just openly laying on the floor, he figured the Zone wasn't the best place to be, but as he was purely focusing on finding his dad, he entered the Zone even further. While it was hard for Artyom to find himself a job, or food in the Zone he managed himself to stay alive just by finding himself food on the ground, which other people had eaten or drunken from. This was a high risk for Artyom, seeing as he could easily had taken an infection and could have had died because of this. Unfortunate for Artyom he did get an infection from all the rotten meat and chunk that he used to survive. Artyom wasn't able to run anymore, he was totally exhausted and couldn't see things clearly anymore. While Artyom went searching for other people in the Zone , while he was infected and needed urgent help.. he collapsed to the ground, and was laying there for hours. Surprisingly enough the mutants around the Zone didn't end his life...
After several days had been passed, Artyom woke up in a bed. As he looked around him, trying to find out where he was.. there was no one around at the house he was in. Artyom slowly stood up, and decided to check the house for any people, unfortunately there still was no one around.... Artyom recovered pretty quick from his infection, meaning someone had helped him, back at where he collapsed. After Artyom was recovered, and strong enough to leave again.. he found himself some better equipment, a Fora.. the one his dad used, and a kabar 'knife'. While Artyom left the house he was in, walking down the road he saw something into the distance that appeared to look like a human shape. Artyom decided to approach it closer, and saw it was his little brother Mikhail Fedoseev. Artyom couldn't believe his eyes, it was his little brother... but wondered 'why is he here, and why did he leave his mother alone at home?'. Even when several years had passed, Artyom recognized his brother straight away. Artyom was 27 years old, and Mikhail was 20 years. They celebrated their reunion shortly afterwards. After the celebration Artyom decided to ask Mikhail why he is here... and what happened back at home. Mikhail felt in tears, saying his mom started to use drugs after the divorce, and after Artyom left the house. Mikhail said he was nearly beaten to death by his own mother, which is why he decided to leave the house and search for his 'real family'. Artyom was really shocked that his mother actually beaten his little brother. After they talked about what had happened back then, they decided to continue to search for their dad and grabbed all the essential stuff they needed. While they moved back on the road, further into the Zone they found another body at the side of the road... They approached the body closer, and it appeared to be their dad Vladimir. He was completely blood sucked dry from a bloodsucker. They felt in tears together, and were dedicated to hunt down the thing that has killed their father. After finding the body of their dad, they already hated the Zone for its dangers and/or mutants. They decided to look for other people, and walked upon a big complex.. there were soldiers standing behind barricades. Artyom and Mikhail decided to approach the soldiers slowly, as they weren't too sure what kind of people they were and what they were doing here. Artyom decided to talk to one of the soldiers, and found out this group was called 'Duty'. He also found out what they do, and why they're here... seeing as that wasn't the reason Artyom and Mikhail came to the Zone, they didn't care anymore after finding the body of their father.. they were dedicated to join the soldiers 'Duty' to help them destroying the Zone, the thing that killed their father and to keep the rest of the world safe from its dangers.
[/color]Faction Related Information
[/color]What is Duty?: Duty is a group of paramilitary soldiers who want to contain everything in the Zone from leaving it. They want to protect the world from the Zone, to do so their main objective is to destroy the Zone.

[/color]Why do you wish to join Duty?: I've been hanging around at the Duty bar for quite a while, seems to be a great group. I'd just wish to join to help them out, and to get some more activity in Duty.

[/color]Who is the DUTY leader?: Stefan Cosmach - Ace

Roleplay Knowledge

Describe Injury RP: Whenever you get shot, or attacked by a bloodsucker you are supposed to role-play your injuries. For example, you limp or any of that kind.. you simply don't keep running acting like you're not wounded at all. Role-play bandaging the wound, injecting morphine etc. (All by using the /me command).

What is Metagaming: Metagaming is simply using outside information for your own advantages.
What is Metaspeak: Example: 'Stalker (OOC): There are two bloodsuckers in the yellow apartment complex. Basically using OOC for IC related things.
Describe RDM:  RDM is Random Death matching without no actual RP – And with none of the parties agreeing to get killed.
What is the difference between RDM and STK: RDM is Random killing someone with no actual reason other than having your own entertainment. STK is where both parties agreed to be killed on sight. (Usually happens in events.)
Can you take responsibility for your actions?: Yes I can, and will.
SRP Characters:
Artyom Fedoseev 'Ex S-Sgt, Duty' - Alive
Dimitri Petrenkov 'Co-Leader, The Rangers' - Alive
Vladislav Ivanov 'Trader' - KIA

Paralyzed

Steam Friends Name:
[SG] Paralyzed

STEAM ID:
STEAM_0:1:13332432

Timezone:
UTC/GMT +1

How long have you been roleplaying?:
I've been roleplaying for quite around two years now.
How long have you played on the server?: Originally I've been playing for 10 months, but I'd say actively 2-4 months.

Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?: No, but I'm planning to do so.

Do you have any real life military knowledge?: Yes, I've been in the Dutch 11th Air Assault Brigade.

Can you follow orders?: Yes, no problem at all. I've been taking orders in my military life aswell.

Recommendations:
N/A

[/size]
[/size]In-Character Information[/size]

Name:
Artyom FedoseevAge:27Skill set:Recon/Scout and/or medicalBackstory:Artyom Fedoseev was born in .... on March 25th. After a couple of years when Artyom was older, his dad Vladimir Fedoseev decided to take him into the forest, to practice some shooting with his old Fora pistol. By that time Artyom Fedoseev was just 14 years old. Artyom didn't really know why his dad was going to teach him how to handle a weapon, mainly because he was just 14 years old. While his dad took him into the forest, back at home his Mother Natasia Fedoseev took care of the family, such as cooking for them, washing their clothes etc.After two to three years, Artyom's mother Natasia got pregnant. Artyom was 17 years old by then. There still were eight to nine months left until his mother was given birth. While Artyom's mother didn't know she was actually pregnant the first few weeks, she realized a month later that she indeed was pregnant of a second child. While Artyom's family celebrated of having another, son, brother, family member... they were also a little concerned about it, as it wasn't the right time for them, seeing as the family lived in a hectic life, barely had any food or money to buy themselves proper clothes and/or protection. After eight months Artyom's mother finally had given birth. She was given birth to a boy. Meaning that Artyom now has a little brother. His mom Natasia named her second child 'Mikhail Fedoseev'. Right from the start Artyom Fedoseev started to take care of his little brother Mikhail, he took care of him as if it was his own child. Artyom wanted to give his mom some rest, which is one of the reasons why he took care of his brother. While only a few years had passed, Artyom's mother and father were divorced. Their father Vladimir decided to leave the house, and never returned... while Mikhail was old enough to take care of himself, Artyom decided to go look for his dad, and left both his mom and his little brother alone. While Artyom has been trying to find his dad for several months, he came across an area called the Zone. Artyom didn't know what to expect from the Zone, but after finding a dead body just openly laying on the floor, he figured the Zone wasn't the best place to be, but as he was purely focusing on finding his dad, he entered the Zone even further. While it was hard for Artyom to find himself a job, or food in the Zone he managed himself to stay alive just by finding himself food on the ground, which other people had eaten or drunken from. This was a high risk for Artyom, seeing as he could easily had taken an infection and could have had died because of this. Unfortunate for Artyom he did get an infection from all the rotten meat and chunk that he used to survive. Artyom wasn't able to run anymore, he was totally exhausted and couldn't see things clearly anymore. While Artyom went searching for other people in the Zone , while he was infected and needed urgent help.. he collapsed to the ground, and was laying there for hours. Surprisingly enough the mutants around the Zone didn't end his life...After several days had been passed, Artyom woke up in a bed. As he looked around him, trying to find out where he was.. there was no one around at the house he was in. Artyom slowly stood up, and decided to check the house for any people, unfortunately there still was no one around.... Artyom recovered pretty quick from his infection, meaning someone had helped him, back at where he collapsed. After Artyom was recovered, and strong enough to leave again.. he found himself some better equipment, a Fora.. the one his dad used, and a kabar 'knife'. While Artyom left the house he was in, walking down the road he saw something into the distance that appeared to look like a human shape. Artyom decided to approach it closer, and saw it was his little brother Mikhail Fedoseev. Artyom couldn't believe his eyes, it was his little brother... but wondered 'why is he here, and why did he leave his mother alone at home?'. Even when several years had passed, Artyom recognized his brother straight away. Artyom was 27 years old, and Mikhail was 20 years. They celebrated their reunion shortly afterwards. After the celebration Artyom decided to ask Mikhail why he is here... and what happened back at home. Mikhail felt in tears, saying his mom started to use drugs after the divorce, and after Artyom left the house. Mikhail said he was nearly beaten to death by his own mother, which is why he decided to leave the house and search for his 'real family'. Artyom was really shocked that his mother actually beaten his little brother. After they talked about what had happened back then, they decided to continue to search for their dad and grabbed all the essential stuff they needed. While they moved back on the road, further into the Zone they found another body at the side of the road... They approached the body closer, and it appeared to be their dad Vladimir. He was completely blood sucked dry from a bloodsucker. They felt in tears together, and were dedicated to hunt down the thing that has killed their father. After finding the body of their dad, they already hated the Zone for its dangers and/or mutants. They decided to look for other people, and walked upon a big complex.. there were soldiers standing behind barricades. Artyom and Mikhail decided to approach the soldiers slowly, as they weren't too sure what kind of people they were and what they were doing here. Artyom decided to talk to one of the soldiers, and found out this group was called 'Duty'. He also found out what they do, and why they're here... seeing as that wasn't the reason Artyom and Mikhail came to the Zone, they didn't care anymore after finding the body of their father.. they were dedicated to join the soldiers 'Duty' to help them destroying the Zone, the thing that killed their father and to keep the rest of the world safe from its dangers.

[/size]

[/color]
What is Duty?: Duty is a group of paramilitary soldiers who want to contain everything in the Zone from leaving it. They want to protect the world from the Zone, to do so their main objective is to destroy the Zone.

Why do you wish to join Duty?: I've been hanging around at the Duty bar for quite a while, seems to be a great group. I'd just wish to join to help them out, and to get some more activity in Duty.

Who is the DUTY leader?: Stefan Cosmach - Ace

Roleplay Knowledge

Describe Injury RP: Whenever you get shot, or attacked by a bloodsucker you are supposed to role-play your injuries. For example, you limp or any of that kind.. you simply don't keep running acting like you're not wounded at all. Role-play bandaging the wound, injecting morphine etc. (All by using the /me command).

What is Metagaming: Metagaming is simply using outside information for your own advantages.

What is Metaspeak: Example: 'Stalker (OOC): There are two bloodsuckers in the yellow apartment complex. Basically using OOC for IC related things.

Describe RDM: RDM is Random Death matching without no actual RP – And with none of the parties agreeing to get killed.

What is the difference between RDM and STK: RDM is Random killing someone with no actual reason other than having your own entertainment. STK is where both parties agreed to be killed on sight. (Usually happens in events.)

[/size][/color]
SRP Characters:

Paralyzed

Steam Friends Name: [SG] Paralyzed

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:13332432

Timezone: UTC/GMT +1

How long have you been roleplaying?: I've been roleplaying for quite around two years now.

How long have you played on the server?: Originally I've been playing for 10 months, but I'd say actively 2-4 months.

Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?: No, but I'm planning to do so.

Do you have any real life military knowledge?: Yes, I've been in the Dutch 11th Air Assault Brigade.

Can you follow orders?: Yes, no problem at all. I've been taking orders in my military life aswell.

Recommendations: N/A
In-Character Information
Name: Artyom Fedoseev

Skill set: Recon/Scout and/or Medical

Backstory: Artyom Fedoseev was born in on March 25th. After a couple of years when Artyom was older, his dad Vladimir Fedoseev decided to take him into the forest, to practice some shooting with his old Fora pistol. By that time Artyom Fedoseev was just 7 years old. Artyom didn't really know why his dad was going to teach him how to handle a weapon, mainly because he was just 7 years old. While his dad took him into the forest, back at home his Mother Natasia Fedoseev took care of the family, such as cooking for them, washing their clothes etc.

After a few weeks, Artyom's mother Natasia got pregnant. Artyom was only 7 years old by then. There still were eight to nine months left until his mother was given birth. While Artyom's mother didn't know she was actually pregnant the first few weeks, she realized a month later that she indeed was pregnant of a second child. While Artyom's family celebrated of having another, son, brother, family member... they were also a little concerned about it, as it wasn't the right time for them, seeing as the family lived in a hectic life, barely had any food or money to buy themselves proper clothes and/or protection. After eight months Artyom's mother finally had given birth. She was given birth to a boy. Meaning that Artyom now has a little brother. His mom Natasia named her second child 'Mikhail Fedoseev'. Right from the start Artyom Fedoseev started to take care of his little brother Mikhail, he took care of him as if it was his own child. Artyom wanted to give his mom some rest, which is one of the reasons why he took care of his brother.

While only a few years had passed, Artyom's mother and father got divorced. Their father Vladimir decided to leave the house, and never returned... while Mikhail was old enough to take care of himself, Artyom decided to go look for his dad, and left both his mom and his little brother alone. While Artyom has been trying to find his dad for several months, he came across an area called the Zone. Artyom didn't know what to expect from the Zone, but after finding a dead body just openly laying on the floor, he figured the Zone wasn't the best place to be, but as he was purely focusing on finding his dad, he entered the Zone even further. While it was hard for Artyom to find himself a job, or food in the Zone he managed himself to stay alive just by finding himself food on the ground, which other people had eaten or drunken from. This was a high risk for Artyom, seeing as he could easily had taken an infection and could have had died because of this. Unfortunate for Artyom he did get an infection from all the rotten meat and chunk that he used to survive. Artyom wasn't able to run anymore, he was totally exhausted and couldn't see things clearly anymore. While Artyom went searching for other people in the Zone , while he was infected and needed urgent help.. he collapsed to the ground, and was laying there for hours. Surprisingly enough the mutants around the Zone didn't end his life...

After several days had been passed, Artyom woke up in a bed. As he looked around him, trying to find out where he was.. there was no one around at the house he was in. Artyom slowly stood up, and decided to check the house for any people, unfortunately there still was no one around.... Artyom recovered pretty quick from his infection, meaning someone had helped him, back at where he collapsed. After Artyom was recovered, and strong enough to leave again.. he found himself some better equipment, a Fora.. the one his dad used, and a kabar 'knife'. While Artyom left the house he was in, walking down the road he saw something into the distance that appeared to look like a human shape. Artyom decided to approach it closer, and saw it was his little brother Mikhail Fedoseev. Artyom couldn't believe his eyes, it was his little brother... but wondered 'why is he here, and why did he leave his mother alone at home?'. Even when several years had passed, Artyom recognized his brother straight away. Artyom was 27 years old, and Mikhail was 20 years. They celebrated their reunion shortly afterwards.

After the celebration Artyom decided to ask Mikhail why he is here... and what happened back at home. Mikhail felt in tears, saying his mom started to use drugs after the divorce, and after Artyom left the house. Mikhail said he was nearly beaten to death by his own mother, which is why he decided to leave the house and search for his 'real family'. Artyom was really shocked that his mother actually beaten his little brother. After they talked about what had happened back then, they decided to continue to search for their dad and grabbed all the essential stuff they needed. While they moved back on the road, further into the Zone they found another body at the side of the road... They approached the body closer, and it appeared to be their dad Vladimir. He was completely blood sucked dry from a bloodsucker. They felt in tears together, and were dedicated to hunt down the thing that has killed their father.

After finding the body of their dad, they already hated the Zone for its dangers and/or mutants. They decided to look for other people, and walked upon a big complex.. there were soldiers standing behind barricades. Artyom and Mikhail decided to approach the soldiers slowly, as they weren't too sure what kind of people they were and what they were doing here. Artyom decided to talk to one of the soldiers, and found out this group was called 'Duty'. He also found out what they do, and why they're here... seeing as that wasn't the reason Artyom and Mikhail came to the Zone, they didn't care anymore after finding the body of their father.. they were dedicated to join the soldiers 'Duty' to help them destroying the Zone, the thing that killed their father and to keep the rest of the world safe from its dangers.

What is Duty?: Duty is a group of paramilitary soldiers who want to contain everything in the Zone from leaving it. They want to protect the world from the Zone, to do so their main objective is to destroy the Zone.

Why do you wish to join Duty?: I've been hanging around at the Duty bar for quite a while, seems to be a great group. I'd just wish to join to help them out, and to get some more activity in Duty.

Who is the DUTY leader?: Stefan Cosmach – Ace

Roleplay Knowledge

Describe RDM: RDM is Random Death matching without no actual RP – And with none of the parties agreeing to get killed.

Normally I wouldn't have given you a chance (For the same reason as listed above in the previous application, though there seems to be a little more effort put into your backstory), but recent in-character interaction has persuaded me otherwise. One week trial period.
SRP Characters:

motorhead98

-Reserved-

motorhead98

Steam Friends Name:|HGN| Zech

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:34485415

Timezone:Central time

How long have you been roleplaying?:About 2 year's I went from dark rp to serious rp.

How long have you played on the server?:About a week

Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?:Beat Shoc, Beat CS Still playing COP

Do you have any real life military knowledge?:Nope unless you can count the army then yes.

Can you follow orders?:Of course i can.

Recommendations:
|HGN| Lucky Pig

In-Character Information

Name:
Rekycov Genrovich

Skill set:Cooking and Recon

Backstory:

Rekycov Genrovich was born a month after the Chernobyl incident, At age 3 his father left to join the monolith, of course rekycov didn't understand much about faction's At age 6 his older brother Petrolize, taught him how to shoot gun's, and taught him many thing's about the factions, Petrolize was a great older brother for rek, At age 15 he moved from terivoz, to Darkdolina From there him and his brother built a house from all the scrap's found around the road, they scavanged just about any thing, for shelter, or food. At age 18 Rekycov decided to join duty, Of course his older brother petro dident want him to go because, thats all he had, rekycov lived in a very small family just his dad and is brother. At age 24 Rekycov decided to move out on his own. And now it's this very day.

What is Duty?:Duty is a group of soldiers out to destroy the zone.

Why do you wish to join Duty?:I wish to join duty because thats all his older brother talked about was duty, Rekycov decided to join and is willing to serve in any way shape or form to help duty.

Who is the DUTY leader?:
Stefan Cosmach

Roleplay Knowledge

Describe Injury RP: Injury rp is where if you get shot you must roleplay being hit with a reaction. And act as if you where really shot in real life.

What is Metagaming: METAGAMING is when you use info gained OOC IC

What is Metaspeak: metaspeak is when you use emoticons or stuff like OMG or LOL, IC

Describe RDM: Random Death Match Is Killing Someone Randomly With out a reason.

What is the difference between RDM and STK: Rdm is randomly killing someone with out a reason and Stk is Shoot To kill basicly you dont Shoot to miss you aim for the kill.

Of Course i can.

I... Don't even know where to begin here.

You fail to even mention where your character was born; Not that it matters much, seeing as you proceed to immediately state that the character's father went off to "join the Monolith", apparently willingly.

I could sit here and dissect this, but I'm just going to generalize; It's bad. It needs a lot of work.

Mathue24

Steam Friends Name:Whippy

STEAM ID:..::Mathue24::..
Timezone:CET
How long have you been roleplaying?:About 1 year.
How long have you played on the server?:45 days
Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?:All of them 2 times

Do you have any real life military knowledge?:Nope , only what I see in movies and games
;)
Can you follow orders?:Yes
Recommendations:N/A
In-Character Information

Name:Leo 'Messo' Kain

Skill set:Pistols/Lockpick/Shotguns/Rifles/cooking/Sneaking

Backstory: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=emeSBD8DvCc#!
Leo Kain - Chapter one: The valley of the shadow of death

"Kain? Kain..? Jesus man you're alright!"

The man turned around after speaking the small, few, words to Leo. He stares blankly at the bodies of his men laying against the ground with a video recorder aimed at where the corpses lay. He mutters keenly to himself "My god... Leo, what happened!? Did you shoot your men?"

"N-..." The torn, beaten, staff sergeant looked up to the figure above him; he coughed lightly not able to finish off his word.

"Leo, just tell me. We've been friends since eighth grade man... Did you kill them?"

The man continued to stare at the figure above him, the dim lighting not helping with the horrible eye sight Leo was facing. He coughed once more before letting out a small, feeble mumble in response to the man.

"Marcus... I did not shoot them, they were my frien-... fri-."

The beaten man was unable to speak much further, he groaned in pain staring at the man above him, he let out a soft whimper as if begging for forgiveness. He soon lowered his head, unable to speak further.

"I want to believe you Leo, I really do." The man sighed deeply, he ran his hand across his face before looking across at the wall and placed his hands on his hips shaking his head lightly. "The evidence stacks against you Leo, even if you didn't do this they are going to convict you... I can offer you, no I have to give you two options... You either get sent to court in the states and spend the rest of your life behind bars or get sentenced to death or..." The man paused again, a tear running down his left cheek as he continues to speak "Or I can get you out of here... I know a place."

Leo looked up to Marcus, his eyes filled with regret as he slowly nods muttering lightly "I don't... I don't want to die."

The soldier, Marcus, almost broke down, feeling pity for his best friend. He gave a soft sniffle before looking down to Leo again and nodding lightly "I promise you will not die..." He than shook his head "I'm going to have to report that you killed your men... I'll... I'll tell your mother..."

Leo's eyes began to water, the thought of his life starting a new, leaving his mom and dad to wonder if he had actually killed his men haunted him. Unable to move he began to cry. "Help me.... Marcus... Please..."

Marcus bent down lifting Leo up and placing him in a carry, he began to move out of the building heading over too the HMMWV and setting Leo into the back seat before he himself hopped into the Passenger seat, he looked over to the Private nodding. "Head up to Sharif..." The driver nodded before pressing onto the pedal and heading north. Marcus turned around to look at Leo "I have a contact... He'll take you to Ukraine, into the zone... I'll fill you in on the way."

Leo nodded lightly, unable to decline.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=3TIN955FYeg#!

Leo Kain - Chapter Two: Entry and DisturbanceThe Truck made a stop at a small shack in the middle of the woods. Two men and Leo hopped out of the truck and headed to the shack, Leo still disturbed by the events said nothing as they entered the building. There was little light, only that of candles and what came in through the windows. The shack was made of wood and had a deep musty smell all around. Leo cringed slightly as they entered. The first man who was about six five began to speak."Alright Sergeant Kain, we need to take your gear and clothes, we have something to start you off with... This will insure your security and make sure no one comes after you." Leo nodded as the man spoke, he headed to the back room still weak from before. He began to remove his ACU's, the last time he would wear it. A tear moved down his eye as he began to remember fully the incident which had occurred him to throw away his life for the zone. The patrol moved down the road, before gunfire erupted. The team left the HMMWV and led to a near by building. Inside the insurgent waited until the last member entered, the sergeant, and smacked him in the face with a rifle. He fell to the ground, unable to move as he watched the insurgent quickly pick up his own gun and shoot down the five members of his patrol. The insurgent bent down afterwords setting the now empty rifle next to him, he looked into Leos eyes with a smile before speaking in Arabic. He then proceeded to beat the already broken man until near death, all he could remember.Knocking of the door was then heard, Leo awoke from his daze as a man called out. "Come on Sergeant! We have to get moving, the gate will not be secured forever." Leo feebly walked to the door, he opened it grabbing the anorak and AK-47 dragging it into the room. He slowly began to slip on the new ware beginning to think of his family. What would they think? Their first son now a federal criminal for a crime he didn't commit. The thought began to destroy him internally as tears began to run down the side of his face. He slipped on the rest, including the balaclava and gripped onto the AK, the tears soaked into the Balaclava as he opened the door. He gripped the weapons sling pushing it into his shoulder as he looked to the two men "Are we ready to go?" Five words better than nothing. The taller man nodded."We're ready, lets go Mr. Kain." The men headed out the door again, they motioned for him to follow and he did.The reached the gates of the Zone, the men hopped out and exchanged nods with a man who was already at the gate. One of the two men handed the figure a large sum of cash before speaking "Take him as far in as you can, set him up well... Take him to a woman named Tammy, she is the only one who can help him." The three men exchanged nods before the figure motioned for Leo to come closer. Leo hopped down from the truck and walked over, his beaten face hidden behind the balaclava. "So, Mister Kain... Are you ready to start your life a new?" The man asked half heatedly, he did not expect a response except motioning for Leo to enter the hole into the gate. Leo nodded before stepping foot into the gate and taking his first step into the zone. They began to walk, and walk they did for at least an hour. "Alright, we are staying here for tonight, set up your stuff, I'll make the fire." Leo set down his sleeping bag and opened it, letting it lay on the cold zone soil. He set down his ragsack so he could take a seat on it while the figure began to start the fire. It was cold in the Ukraine, the events only made him colder, and it was time to finally get warmed up.The fire burned nicely, giving off the crackles of burning wood. Leo rose his hands to the fire allowing them to warm up, he looked over to the figure letting out a weak breathe before speaking. "Tell me... What is the zone?" The figures head rose and stared at Leo, a small grin arising on his face."The zone, to some, is the place of fortune and wealth. To most it is hell on earth, there are creatures that were made here not by gods design, but the devil himself. Welcome to Hell Mister Kain, but I'm sure you have already seen hell yourself if you are here now.""Hell... Hell doesn't describe it." Leo answered to the figure, "It was like being killed, just to be reborn again just to be killed."The figure nodded lightly turning back to the fire. "Who is Tammy?" Leo asked the man as he turned away."She is the only one who can help you now Mister Kain, the only one who can send you back to your family. Now get some sleep."Leo rose from the sleeping bag and entered the sleeping bag, attempting to get some rest before the further journey into the zone. The next morning he awoke near the crack of dawn, he looked over to the man who was sitting by a small dim fire. "Are we... Ready to go?" He asked standing up from where he had slept."Yes, gather your things." The man said as he rose from his seat. Leo gathered his things before they headed out, going further into the zone. About another hour or so passed before they reached a small town controlled by duty.

The new life in the zone began to work well with Leo. After so many drinks, and so many days, the pains of what happened weeks before began to slowly slip by him as he began life a new in the zone. Jobs were not hard to find in the zone and he grew a familiar liking to it. He began to collect artifacts for himself to hold by the campfire.

Later he started to ask people around him about duty , until Leo decided to join duty.

What is Duty?:Duty is a group , no its a family . Duty is here to protect the ones that can't protect themselves.

Why do you wish to join Duty?:My favorite faction , with a good idea and i always played for duty in original stalker games
Who is the DUTY leader?: Grossman

Roleplay Knowledge
Describe Injury RP:Its when player RP injury
*Stalker feels a strange feeling in his leg while aiming , he looks down and finds out that he is bleeding*
What is Metagaming:When IC informations are obtained by OCC and used IC
player 1 : ooc / Where are you ?

player 2 : in the freedom baseWhat is Metaspeak: When somebody uses terms like OMG , WTF , :DDD ,
H3y man where did ya f0und that ? OMG !
Describe RDM: Random deathmatch , means when somebody kills somebody with no reasonWhat is the difference between RDM and STK: RDM is a not valid reason to kill , and STK is a valid reason e.g. Stalker kills mutant
Can you take responsibility for your actions?:Yes

Sorry For the problems in line , im not used to this editor . :/

Due to my recently mucked-up sleep schedule, I never got around to checking this; if you're still interested in joining the faction, send me a PM.

Deathcon

Steam Friends Name:death_con56
STEAM ID:
Timezone:EST
How long have you been roleplaying?:6 years
How long have you played on the server?:For at leats a year, but that was many moons ago.
Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?:All of them
Do you have any real life military knowledge?:My father was special forces and taught me a lot about shooting.
Can you follow orders?:Yup
Recommendations:N/A
In-Character Information
Name:Burik Miska
Skill set:Was a recon unit for the military, who was left for dead in the zone.
Backstory: (Three paragraph minimum)Burik, crawled through the bushes toward the edge of the cliff, that mission was simple. To observe the Monolith forces and report back to command. It was supposed to be simple, easy even, but that would be his last day as a Private in the military. As he approached the edge of the cliff he took out his binoculars and watched the squad of Monolith. They moved around in a frantic pattern as if they knew they were being watched. Before Burik could draw his sniper he heard gunshots. Three Monolith soldiers rushed him from his flank side, however they were shooting full auto and not hitting anything. Burik rolled onto his back and pulled his pistol, he dropped two easily but managed to take a bullet in the leg before he took down the third.

Burik took out his knife and dug the bullet out of his skin, and then applied gauze to the wound. Lucky for him the bully hit the meat of his thigh, and would affect his leg in the long term. Unfortunately it would still kill him now, as he limped away from the cliff in an attempt to get away. He pulled out his radio and called in what happened, and didn't receive a reply. He tried three more times, hearing the yells get closer each time, and nothing no reply until his last try he received one fragment of a sentence. "Good luck, Stalker." Burks mouth dropped wide open and he threw the radio into a nearby pond. Burik kept running until his injured leg gave out on him. He crawled to an abandoned crane and set up an outpost. If he was going down, he'd take down as many as possible.

The Monolith squad was down to four after his little encounter, and he dropped another before they took notice to his position. However he was panicked and missed most of his shots after the first one, he barely took down another one as his clip ran dry. Before he could reload, a Monolith soldier rushed up the stairs, Burik only had enough time to drain a pistol clip into him, as he dropped the last Monolith soldier stepped over his body and pulled a long wicked knife. Burik threw his pistol aside and pulled his ka-bar. The Monolith moved toward Burik slowly and deliberately, knowing his was injured and in know shape for hand-to-hand combat. But before he could get any close a gunshot was heard and he fell to the ground. Burik looked astonished and a loner appeared in the doorway. As he approached Burik managed to croak out a "Thanks" the Stalker nodded and asked "You Military?" Burik looked at his arm patched and cut it off his arm. "Not anymore."

Faction Related InformationWhat is Duty?:Duty is a Para-Military faction seeking to contain the Zones secrets by destroying it outright and ridding the world of its monstrosities.
Why do you wish to join Duty?:To help re-establish its reputation on the server.
Who is the DUTY leader?:Ace
Roleplay Knowledge
Describe Injury RP:Roleplaying injuries like gunshot wounds, knife stabs etc. Usually done when stationary as not many of these leave you in an sort of condition to walk or move.What is

Metagaming: Using OOC knowledge IC

What is Metaspeak:Using leet-speak IC. Lol, brb etc.

Describe RDM:Randomly killing a player for no RP purpose or reason.

What is the difference between RDM and STK: STK is a genuine RP method usually decided before a firefight or done due to RP reasons. RDM is none of these and has no roleplay purpose.

Of course

EDIT: Fixed

Gonna' have to talk to you, Deathcon.

Picto Wolf

Steam Friends Name: |HGN-STSA| Picto Wolf

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:19921109

Timezone: GMT

How long have you been roleplaying?: Five years

How long have you played on the server?: Really cant remember.

Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?: Clear sky.

Do you have any real life military knowledge?: Yes I do.

Can you follow orders?: Rodger rodger.

Recommendations:  Paralyzed

In-Character Information

Name: Mikhail Hasakov

Skill set: Field craft, basic first aid, Cooperative, Basic knowledge of warfare. 

Backstory: (Three paragraph minimum) Mikhail grew up in Russia in a small village. He lived with his mother but still kept in contact with his father. They both split when he was young, around the age of one. This was good in some ways as he did not understand what had happen. Mikhail went to a free state school about five miles from his village. In school he we average, did not excel in any academic subject. His strong point was in physical activity. So he went though school not learning as much as his parents wanted this caused problems at home as they always said he would not get anywhere in life. He felt the was always a chance as he was street smart and was fit enough to look after himself. The day his finished school he ended up walking out with minimalistic grades from his attitude as a child.

At the age of nineteen he noticed he was not going in the right direction in life. Was still living in the same village with his mum. Its over a period of a month he came to the idea of joining the russian military This was a shock to all of his family for good reason as Mikhail sprung it on a the dinner table one night. A year later Mikhail managed to get into the army and under go his training. His attitude and mentality changed for the situations he had to deal with. He spent many months perfecting his field craft skill and medical skills as they were essential to his role in the force. After his training was done Mikhail was send off on his first deployment. This was a short one to see how he coped. It was to a outpost on the border of the zone. It is at this point it all changed for him. He saw things he was not trained for. The biggest culture shock for him was the fact not knowing what was inside the zone. One time at the outpost some stalkers were caught trying to get into the zone. He was made to search and investigate what they wanted in the zone. His commanding officer was in charge of the interrogation after Mikhail struggled for the information. He was heartless and butchered the stalkers. It is at this point he knew he could not go thought with it without knowing why they where willing to risk there lives. The officer explained after so long in the army he ended up enjoying what he does. It was then Mikhail knew he could not carry on.

Mikhail had a plan to stab himself in the foot to be sent back so he could fill out his discharge papers, The plan seems reckless but after seeing what happens he was willing. Shamfully a guard some how caught onto his plan. The was not another supply truck coming for a week so they could not send him back. Instead the last words he heard from the officer was "chuck him in." After two years in the zone he was weary of what happened. knowing where to stay away from, he skills learnt before kept him alive. In those two years he found about the factions and what the wanted to achieve in the zone. It was at this point Mikhail could see himself in Duty..

What is Duty?: Duty is a paramilitary group in the zone.

Why do you wish to join Duty?: Last time I was in duty I loved the roleplay that came from it along with the structure.

Who is the DUTY leader?: Ace.

Roleplay Knowledge

Describe Injury RP: Injury RP is lets say stalker 1 was shot by stalker 2. Stalker one would /me the injury done. This leads to medical roleplay and alot of passive.

What is Metagaming: Using OOC knowledge IC

What is Metaspeak: Using OOC Knowledge heard in Teamspeak ICly

Describe RDM: Random Death Matching, Walking up to someone. No rp and just STKing them.

What is the difference between RDM and STK: STK is agreed on with both sides of the party.

Can you take responsibility for your actions?: Of course.

FINE.
To the darkness I bring fire. To the ignorant I bring faith. Those who welcome these gifts may live, but I will visit naught but death and eternal damnation to those who refuse them.

BAMF!

Steam Friends Name:BAMF!

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:646046

How long have you been roleplaying?: 1 to 2 Years

How long have you played on the server?: 2 to 3 weeks

Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?: Call of Pripyat

Do you have any real life military knowledge?: NOPE
Can you follow orders?: With ease, and like a slave.

Recommendations: NOPE

In-Character Information
Name: Mikhail Fedoseev

Skill set: Recon/Scout

Backstory: Born on January 13th, Mikhail was given birth by his mother Natasia. He was born into a hectic lifestyle, only to be taken care of by his big brother, Mikhail never really learned much, and he was always an adventurous type of boy. He had a loving brother only to be robbed of that when both parents divorced and went their separate ways a few years later. Mikhail unfortunately went with his mother while his brother went with their father. Living an even more hectic lifestyle, Mikhail was constantly beaten by his mother probably because of the drugs and alcohol she had been abusing her body with for the past few months. Getting sick of living a life of poverty, he decided to run only taking with him is a picture of his brother and father, Mikhail yearned for his brother and father, so he went off to make some money. Without an education he wouldn't be able to get a job, until he heard about the Zone and decided to travel there.

The way to the Zone was long a treacherous, trying to avoid being detected crossing the Zone. He later found a truck, it was gunned down, littered around it were bodies of dead STALKERS, people like him trying to cross into the Zone, but didn't make it. Mikhail pressed on ignoring the bloodshed, he wanted to just find a way to get money and finally see his brother and father. He reached a small little camp, it wasn't much, just a bit too 'open', anyways, and Mikhail was met with the STALKERS sitting around the fire and pointing their weapons at him, he tried his best to gain their trust, he didn't even have a weapon on him, Mikhail joined them in a little drinking game, while they told stories of how they got in the Zone in the first place, he sort of thought this small group could probably help him make some money, just before he passed out from drinking too much. He wakes hours later, feeling hung-over with the STALKERS laughing at him and helping him up. They seemed to like him, so they let him tag along for a bit, along the way he gained the trust of each and everyone one of them getting a share of the money bit by bit, only picking the scraps and usually carrying all their stuff. He received a pistol a few weeks later, a makarov to be exact, it wasn't much, but it helped him a bit.

Just a month passed, and Mikhail was sort of part of the group, and became an honorary member of their gang. One day they had gotten a job to help clear out a den of Bloodsuckers. They thought the job was simple, go in and help clear out the building and get paid, simple right? Wrong, approaching the building the group was approaching was suddenly attacked by two bloodsuckers, getting cocky they decided to shoot everywhere barely hitting them only to wake up more bloodsuckers and lead them to their location.

Getting scared and worried he might die, Mikhail fled running as fast as he can shooting behind him leaving the group he called his friends behind, only to be followed by a bloodsucker. He was grabbed from behind and thrown against the ground, wriggling around and trying to get up, he was pinned against the ground by the mutant. Unable to move, he tried shoot at the mutant with the pistol in his hand, he unloaded a full clip into the Bloodsuckers stomach causes it to back off a bit giving him time to run, running as fast as he could not looking back, until he reached a road. Worried about his safety, he was going down the road, only to be met by a figure that seemed to be all too familiar, and it was. Mikhail Fedoseev finally found his brother; their reunion was celebrated, but died down after telling his brother, Artyom, the whole story about their mother, he couldn't hold back his tears. Artyom, shocked to hear this, talked to him about everything that has happened so far, and they both then continued their search for their father Vladimir.
Walking along the same road, they uncover from the distance a body, it was no ordinary body either, it was their father's body. In tears, Mikhail swore to rid the Zone of its Mutants and the danger it poses to everyone. He followed his brother into a place called 'Duty', he wasn't too sure what they were until they spoke to one of them, they liked the idea they had, what they did, and how they did it, and was interested to join. Their father dead and mother off busy killing herself, made it their goal to join 'Duty' to protect people in the Zone and destroy it.

What is Duty?: A group wishing to contain everything in the Zone from ever leaving the godforsaken place and keep the world safe.

Why do you wish to join Duty?: Looked like a fun major faction to join and have fun RP opportunities with this group of people.

Who is the DUTY leader?: Ace (Major Stefan)
Roleplay Knowledge

Describe Injury RP: Roleplay in which you are stopped by an action performed by another player.
Example: Shot in the leg, you have to limp.

What is Metagaming: The Use of knowledge outside of the game itself, which is also cheating.

What is Metaspeak: Speaking in OOC while in Character

Describe RDM: Random Death Match, killing with no RPing.

What is the difference between RDM and STK: RDM is randomly killing without no cause, no RP. STK is shoot to kill, but only when authorized.

Can you take responsibility for your actions?: Of course, I'll even point out my own mistakes.

Seeing as your time in Military, short as it was, went by without any issues, I'll give you a shot. I still dislike this backstory, but all the same.

One week trial period.

Dstirling

Steam Friends Name:|HGN| Stirling

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:20017080 

Timezone: Pacific standard Time

How long have you been roleplaying?: 6 years

How long have you played on the server?: 1 year

Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?: Yes all three

Do you have any real life military knowledge?:Yes. I come from a military family

Can you follow orders?: Yes

Recommendations: N/a

In-Character Information
Name: Edvard Brilev

Skill set: Weapons expierence, Machanic

Backstory: Edvard grew up with his father in the slums of St. Petersburg, His mother had died in childbirth and had no other siblings. His father owned a small auto-garage which he started to work at a early age. When he turned 18 his father died of a heart attack and he took over ownership of the garage. He ran the garage for eight years without incident, he then met his wife to be one day when she came into his garage. Then lived happily for four years, But then a new menace came to their slums in the form of a mob boss and drug dealer. Edvard could not come up with the protection money that he owned the mob boss, so the mob boss murdered his wife and burned his garage to the ground while he was out picking up parts. Edvard returned to his burned down garage to find his wife dead, he then went into a mindless rage and killed the mob boss in cold blood. The police then wanted him for murder, so bartered passage with a man he met in the slums that helped people get into the zone.

The man he had met in the slum had bribed some military officers that supplied the bases in the zone to hide Edvard in the back of one of their convoy trucks. The military officers betrayed Edvard and threw him out of the truck into a ditch he was fortunate enough to run accross a group of three stalkers the next day who upon hearing his story decided to accept him into thir group. He traversed the Zone for 3 and a half years. Edvard and his group of stalkers went after a stash in an abandoned hospital, they found the stash in the basement and went to leave when they heard a bloodcurdeling screech and the man at the back of the party was torn appart by what appeared to be a blood sucker. The men opened fire while running for the exit but before they reached the door one of the remaining stalkers was pulled into side room and killed. When they reached the hospital lobby the final stalker told Edvard to run ahead while he tried too chained the door closed. While Edvard was running he heard the death cries of his final companion, that was when he swore revenge on the Zone and the mutants in it.   

What is Duty?: Duty is a most ex-millitary organization founded to stop the expansion of the Zone.

Why do you wish to join Duty?: I like the ideology of Duty, and they are the badasses of the Zone.

Who is the DUTY Leader: |HGN-STSA| Ace

Roleplay Knowledge
Describe Injury RP: Is when your in a fight and you are shot in an arm of leg you would react to being hit by falling down or not being able to use that part of your body.

What is Metagaming: Metagaming is using OCC Knownledge IC

What is Metaspeak: Using Emoticons IC

Describe RDM: Is attacking someone without reason or fair warning. Ex: Running up to someone and shooting them in the back of the head.

What is the difference between RDM and STK: RDM is random attacking someone without Rping, and STK is used a fight that both parties agree that they with not Rp.. Just Spray and prey

Can you take responsibility for your actions?: Yes.

Gonna' pull a Freedom on this one, and call for an IC 'interview' of sorts.

Predu

Steam Friends Name: |HGN-STSO| Predu

STEAM ID:     STEAM_0:0:16901706 

Timezone: GMT +2

How long have you been roleplaying?: Around two and a half years. A few servers before HGN but mainly HGN.

How long have you played on the server?: A little over two years.

Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?: Yes, and finished them all.

Do you have any real life military knowledge?: A little, however haven't been in the actual military yet.

Can you follow orders?: Aye, sir.

Recommendations: |HGN-STSA| Picto Wolf

In-Character Information

Name: Fedor Biriukova

Skill set: Engineering. Knowledge with assault rifles, sidearms and explosives. Cooking.

Backstory:

24th of October, 2010. It wasn't one of those trivial days for Fedor. The government promised "simple work with decent payment" through the Moldovan Military Voluntary Engineering Unit, to many it wasn't a choice of free will. The impoverishment of Moldova strove many workers like Fedor to cheap and insecure work. This time it was the Ukranian Military offering work for the MMVEU. The order came for  Fedor and a dozen of other MMVEU workers to pack their belongings and say goodbye to their families. But a drunkard like Fedor had no time to farewell his family, his thoughts were around alcohol.

So there he was, after a few hour train trip and now on the back of a truck, Fedor glimpsed outside of the truck, thinking about her family. For the first time, Fedor grieved, almost bringing a tear to his eye thinking about what a miserable bastard he was for not saying good bye to his family and all the times he had embraced a bottle of vodka instead of his son. The truck pulled to a stop and soon the workers were told to step out with their equipment. Fedor sunk the bottom of his boots to the wet mud and could feel the refreshening of the cool water drippling against his face. He looked up, inhaling deeply.

"Save it for the break, worker. We have work to do." Fedor faced the commissar in front of him.
"Welcome to Chernobyl, workers of the free government! Just listen to me very carefully and this will go faster and easier than you expect." The commissar shouted out to all the workers.
"The maintenance of the exclusion zone border is vital to the Ukranian government and military. And it seems they need us to do the dirty work. We will dispatch in a few minutes, prepare your gear and warm up your legs, we have quite a hike to do before we can get to work."

After an hour walk into the deep nothingness of the forest somewhere near Chernobyl, some of the workers started repeating:
"They are coming, there's nothing we can do."
Fedor was abashed and he could feel something gouge the back of his spine, he was afraid. Somewhere in the forest, the group could hear howling. All the workers came to a halt. A horde of dogs rushed towads the group, they all dispersed, screaming their lungs out. Guns started going off, Fedor couldn't hear anything but gunfire and screaming. He saw a couple workers getting torn by the hounds, it was a bloodshed. Fedor saw the situation being hopeless and started running deeper into the forest. Soon he couldn't see any other human being, but the fear strove him to keep running. He ran and ran, his thought were about his family and getting home.

Fedor seeked shelter in an abandoned village, he was badly exhausted. Fedor though about what happened just a few moments ago and knew he wouldn't see his family again in a long time. He fell down and started crying. A day had passed and ,what Fedor thought impossible, he saw other people. Thinking they were other workers stranded from the group, he walked over to them. Soon Fedor noticed that the people were unknown to him, he had never met them and thought how they could actually live inside the exclusion zone.

Having spent a few days in the exclusion zone, he learned a lot about the 'Zone' as they call it. Fedor become more worried about his family as he had heard how the 'Zone' is expanding. Fedor wanted to ensure the best future for his son and didn't want him to become a S.T.A.L.K.E.R looking for him when he grows up. Fedor knew the 'Zone' must be stopped, and he only knew one powerful group that supports his idea.

What is Duty?: Originally a group of ex-military striven to stop the 'Zone' from expanding and destroy it.

Why do you wish to join Duty?: I like how Duty is a very professional faction and very devoted to seriousness and expertiseness in combat

Who is the DUTY leader?: Stefan Cosmach aka |HGN-STSA| Ace

Roleplay Knowledge

Describe Injury RP: When you get wounded in combat and you hurt yourself stupidly, you roleplay tending to the wounds and patching yourself up.

What is Metagaming: Using OOC (Out-Of-Character) information for IC (In-Character) purposes.

What is Metaspeak: Using emoticons when typing something IC.

Describe RDM: Formative way to describe it is when you activate your CS:S mode without there being a STK fight at all. As well as if you shoot someone without roleplaying it or roleplaying it properly.

What is the difference between RDM and STK: STK must be consented upon. RDM is just when you do it at your own will without anyone consenting to a gunfight with you.

Can you take responsibility for your actions?: Yes, I can.

Whilst I'm not a huge fan of your story here, Predu, I already know you're a capable roleplayer. So, let's see if the character proves more interesting in action than on figurative paper.

Poler

Steam Friends Name: Poler

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:30289962

Timezone: CDT

How long have you been roleplaying?: Since I was a little kid, but GMOD wise... about three years.

How long have you played on the server?: About one year.

Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?: Shadow of Chernobyl, Clear Sky, and Call of Pripyat - So yes.

Do you have any real life military knowledge?: In my opinion, even though I am not offically in the Military, I do know a lot about the basic's of the field.

Can you follow orders?: "Yes sir!"

Recommendations:
Kropfi

In-Character Information

Name:
Trarus Zukov

Skill set: Zukov is best suited for small arms and tracking.

Backstory: (Three paragraph minimum)
Trarus Zukov, a private contract worker, was interested in stories about this so called "Zone". On his available time, Kukov researched about the area, learning about the Chernoybl Distaster, it's inhabitants, and the isolation of the area. His interest's grew upon the area. Learning there is no way to get access to the Zone without being thrown in prison or being shot at the sight of entering, Zukov came up with a plan which took several week's of effort. During the process of planning, he persuaded many friends into helping him out with his little operation, most of which were his co-workers. All experienced in the combative field. At the same time, one of his co-workers, Issac Konn, was leaked much information about the sorrounding patrols of Ukraine Military and outposts, in attempt to avoid them while sneaking into the Zone. Konn also studied the area's geological features, finding the best points to enter discreetly. The planning was finally finished, and Zukov contacted all of his friends into meeting up about one-thousand yards from the Zones borders.

Zukov enter's the waypoint with his gear, and all of his "followers" are all ready geared up at the site. "Alright comrades, we've gone over this plan countless times now, and you all know what to do. Be brave, and whatever you do, make sure you all stick together. Once we get past the patrol's and begin crossing the Zone's borders, it's going to be like hell due to what we know so far about that place. You all ready?" Zukov speaks in a commanding voice. The others nod to him and begin their plans. The group first splits up into two sections, while one staggers, follows behind. Step by step, the group of men hike their way to the Zone's borders, avoiding the known Military patrols. They're successful. Zukov's group, which is following Konn's group, radio's in for location status, "Konn, how close are we to the borders? We've been hiking for a fair bit of time now." Konn replies, "We're very close. Have you heard the screams and odd noises while following us? Shit out here is mad insane, I hope this was a good idea." "It is... and it was. See you on the other side." About ten minutes after the conversation, Konn's group reaches the known border of the Zone and radios in for Kukov's group to meet up with them. Minutes later, Kukov and his crew shows up slowly and quietly, startling one of Konn's members, "Holy shit... no wonder why we haven't been caught yet. Konn is just up ahead, follow me." Zukov's group and Konn's at last meet eyes again, and are exactly at the Zones borderline. "Well, here we are Zu-..." A stray bullet buzzes into Konn's chest, immediately killing him. "Everyone get down!" Zukov shouts out, with Konn's blood splattered on him. The sound of gunfire rolls in and out of the area, bullets race towards Zukov's friends, and blood fills the dirt. A friend shouts out to Zukov, "Zukov! I thought you said we were going to be safe! What the fuck do we do?" "Draw out your sidearm's and shoot back!" Everyone was ordered by Zukov to being along a firearm of some sort's, just incase this situation came. Zukov and his friends begin firing into random spots of the sorrounding tree's, not exactly knowing where the enemy are. One by one, Zukov's friend's continuosly are hit by a stray bullet, and hope is begining to be lost. Laying down on his back, Zukov let's out a deep sigh and begins crawling forward deep into the Zone. The scattered tall grass completly saves his life from being detected as he crawls slowly deeper into the Zone. He must have been crawling for hours, and he never even noticed the gun firing had halted.

Stunned, Zukov stands up slowly and stuggles. He reaches to his feet, and looks upon his arms, noticing his hands and elbows are covered in blood. He shakes his head slowly, and takes out his radio which he was carrying before. Zukov speaks into it with the frequecny set as the same as before, "Hello? Any of you... still alive?" No response appears. Zukov looks around himself, and he is standing in a large open field, a large crater with flames bursting out of it, and follows with earthquake scarred terrain. He blindly stares into the unusual anomoly, "Hmm?" he surprisely hums. Across the field, a group of men approches Zukov in black suits, patterned with red lines. "Oi! You! Stalker! Are you alright man?" One of the men shouts to Zukov. He questions to himself, "Stalker? Me?" Zukov is clueless to the term, and the group of men reach to Zukov's front. "Did you hear me Stalker? Are you alright, your pretty bloody. People may think your a zombie if you don't clean yourself up." Zukov shakes his head and replies to the man, "Yes, hmm... I'm sorry. I have no clue what these terms are you are using." He looks back, "I just got into the... Zone. Is that right, the Zone?" The man looks to his men and chuckles, "Well! Howdy ho there! A Stalker is what we call people around here. It's a term commonly used. Please, follow us, we're just patroling these parts for any danger. We are Duty, welcome to the Zone!"

So, Zukov followed the group of men back to their base. On the way, Zukov witnessed countless strange anomolies, wandering dog's, large abnormal pig's, and other strange mutants. Upon arrival, the Duty soldiers explained to him that the Zone is not a safe place to be wandering around. They informed him that he should save up enough rubles to purchase a rifle along with some physical protection. Zukov was still carrying his sidearm he brought with him though. He said his farewell's to the soldier's and at least ten steps away one of the men shouted out to him, "What is your name by the way?" Zukov turned and shouted back, "Tarus, Tarus Zukov!" Once again the soldier shouted to him, "Nice name, call me Bouche! Why don't you head up down the pathway you were taking, and take your first right path you see! The local bar is located down that path, I'll meet you there!" Zukov gave a slight nod and headed down towards his directions. At his arrival, Zukov sighted a large stone building along with a large sign, 'The Bar'. He entered.

The moment he entered, Zukov spotted many "stalkers" filling their gut's with hard liquor. He walked over to an empty table and took a seat on a rough wooden stool. Tired, he leaned over and floped his body over the table sighing. Moments later, Bouche entered the bar with a few other Dutier's. "Zukov! Come over here," Bouche shouted across the bar. Zukov joined the Duty soldier's in a drink and began chatting. Zukov asked many questions about the Zone, and Bouche was able to answer msot of them. Questions like, "What are some threat's I should worry about, here?" and, "What is the Duty's purpose within the Zone?" A half an hour pasted, and Bouche asked Zukov a serious question, "Tarus... why don't you give Duty a shot. All you have to do is fill out a small application, and do some training drills then your in!" Bouche was being sarcastic. "Join Duty? Well, I do like your purposes here, put an end to the Zone and all, but should I make such a big decision so quickly," Zukov questioned. "Sure! Not many people live long enough to out last a month here, so you should at least do your best to survive. Duty always has your back," Bouche spoke without a lie. "Alright, I'll join Duty, but I will like to get comfortable around this area before I join."

Two weeks of time, Zukov performed a few job's that earned him a fair amount of rubles. He purchased a rifle which he was informed about getting. He purchased some better clothing that is suited with metal plating, and Zukov purchased some medical supplies for himself, just incase. He also gained a few local stalkers friendship while on a job to clear out a bandit camp. Alongside of a job, Zukov earned himself a PDA to keep in touch with these Stalkers, along with Bouche, his closest friend in the area. He decided it was time to give Duty a shot. Zukov pulled out his PDA, and sent a message to Bouche informing him to meet up at a small warehouse, inside of the base. They both arrived, "Zukov, so what is it? Going to give us a shot yet?" Zukov rolled his shoulder before responding, "Yeah, I'll join up with you all. I hope it's worth it." "Oh, it's worth it alright... it's worth it." Bouche smiled.

THE ABOVE THREE PARAGRAPH'S ARE THE EDITED.

What is Duty?: A group of Ex. Ukraine Military soldiers and stalkers, attempting to their best of abilities to make an end to the Zone.

Why do you wish to join Duty?: For a different RP experience after the end of the Military faction...

Who is the DUTY leader?:
Ace, to my knowledge.

Roleplay Knowledge

Describe Injury RP: For example, if you are wounded by a stray bullet in a specific point, you must injury rp it just as how if you were shot in real life. Attempt to stop the bleeding, take the bullet out if it did not make it's way through the other side, and treating it properly.

What is Metagaming: Learning something OOCly (Out-of-Character) and using it to your benefit's ICly (In-Character).

What is Metaspeak: Using OOC communications while IC.

Describe RDM: Random death-matching. Killing someone without ANY roleplay. Example, shooting someone randomly.

What is the difference between RDM and STK: RDM is out of random without it being authorized. STK (Shoot-to-kill) is authorized and agreed upon by the individuals.

For my actions, yes.

That's still not what I meant, but you put the extra effort in, so at least that shows a certain degree of genuine desire to be in the faction. We'll give it a shot.

One week trial period.

MajorBradley

Out-Of-Character InformationSteam Friends Name:[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace][T5-] вяα∂ℓєу 007[/font]STEAM ID:STEAM_0:1:5636167Timezone:GMTHow long have you been roleplaying?:2 YearsHow long have you played on the server?:Last year which Rarr can vouch for and a couple a daysHave you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?: SoCDo you have any real life military knowledge?:NoCan you follow orders?:YesRecommendations:None
In-Character InformationName:Nikolia StykovitchAge: 25Skill set:Dexterity and determinationBackstory: (Three paragraph minimum) Nikolia had grown up with his parents in Lakia. They were a poor family, his mother worked as a cleaner for a much richer family and his dad had no job. They couldn't offord to send him to school so Nikolia only could learn from experiences,His brother had died at the age of 15 causing even more trouble for his family, he had died from a terminal illness, he was a fast learner and by the age of 19 he had heard the word of The Zone a place full of Riches beyond your imagination. He set off to The Zone to try bring his family out of poverty.He had soon realised how terrible The Zone was and wanted to stop its word from being spread to the outside world he had heard of a group called Duty thats role was to keep The secerts of The Zone away from the outside world and to destroy all the abominations that dwell within The ZoneHe had thought about this for a while and decided to see if he could join but before that he had came across his first encounter with a snork and bloodsucker both had terrified him and he wanted to leave The Zone but if he tried he would be caught by The military so had stayedHe was all alone in this terrifying place he still had not met anyone fully only the odd conversation but nothing to get to know someone He had started to do research about more to do with The Zone, he learned of things that were refereed to as artefactsthat could make you some quick cash when you needed it, he had set it to find one with no luck and just returning to the place he always holed up in to sleep.His food supply was dwindling. He needed more food badly. He had resorted to eating what was some form of dog meat he had foundit tasted horrible but that was all he could find, He had enough of living like this He went to Duty to go sign up.Faction Related InformationWhat is Duty?: A group of ex-military Soldiers who believe the secrets of The Zone should not reach the ears of the outside worldWhy do you wish to join Duty?:Well, Duty needs more members than duty so I decided to sign up for Duty instead, neeWho is the DUTY leader?:Lt.ColDave grossman or Ace heartRoleplay KnowledgeDescribe Injury RP:Injury rp is when a player is hurt they are supposed to re-act to their wound in the form of /mes and possibly /its and to not re-act would be considered fail rpWhat is Metagaming:When someone uses OOC information In character What is Metaspeak :Using emitocons IC'lyDescribe RDM:When a player is killed without any /mes and no time to re-act to the situation developing around themWhat is the difference between RDM and STK: STK involves /mes and gives both sides of the fight a fair chance and where both players agree on it as RDm is where a player would just shoot at you with no /mes and no warning of what was going to happenCan you take responsibility for your actions?:[/s Yes I would

MajorBradley

Out-Of-Character InformationSteam Friends Name:[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace][T5-] вяα∂ℓєу 007[/font]STEAM ID:STEAM_0:1:5636167Timezone:GMTHow long have you been roleplaying?:2 YearsHow long have you played on the server?:Last year which Rarr can vouch for and a couple a daysHave you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?: SoCDo you have any real life military knowledge?:NoCan you follow orders?:YesRecommendations:None
In-Character Information[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace][/font][/size][font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]Name:[/font][/color]Nikolia StykovitchAge: 25[/color]Skill set:Dexterity and determinationBackstory: (Three paragraph minimum) Nikolia had grown up with his parents in Lakia. They were a poor family, his mother worked as a cleaner for a much richer family and his dad had no job. They couldn't offord to send him to school so Nikolia only could learn from experiences,His brother had died at the age of 15 causing even more trouble for his family, he had died from a terminal illness, he was a fast learner and by the age of 19 he had heard the word of The Zone a place full of Riches beyond your imagination. He set off to The Zone to try bring his family out of poverty.He had soon realised how terrible The Zone was and wanted to stop its word from being spread to the outside world he had heard of a group called Duty thats role was to keep The secerts of The Zone away from the outside world and to destroy all the abominations that dwell within The ZoneHe had thought about this for a while and decided to see if he could join but before that he had came across his first encounter with a snork and bloodsucker both had terrified him and he wanted to leave The Zone but if he tried he would be caught by The military so had stayedHe was all alone in this terrifying place he still had not met anyone fully only the odd conversation but nothing to get to know someone He had started to do research about more to do with The Zone, he learned of things that were refereed to as artefactsthat could make you some quick cash when you needed it, he had set it to find one with no luck and just returning to the place he always holed up in to sleep.His food supply was dwindling. He needed more food badly. He had resorted to eating what was some form of dog meat he had foundit tasted horrible but that was all he could find, He had enough of living like this He went to Duty to go sign up.
Faction Related Information[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]
[/font][/color][/size]What is Duty?: A group of ex-military Soldiers who believe the secrets of The Zone should not reach the ears of the outside worldWhy do you wish to join Duty?:Well, Duty needs more members than duty so I decided to sign up for Duty instead[/color], neeWho is the DUTY leader?:Lt.ColDave grossman or Ace heart
[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]
Roleplay Knowledge[/font][/color][font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace][/font][/color][/size]Describe Injury RP:Injury rp is when a player is hurt they are supposed to re-act to their wound in the form of /mes and possibly /its and to not re-act would be considered fail rp [/font][/color][font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]What is Metagaming:When someone uses OOC information In character [/font][/color]What is Metaspeak :Using emitocons IC'lyDescribe RDM:When a player is killed without any /mes and no time to re-act to the situation developing around themWhat is the difference between RDM and STK: STK involves /mes and gives both sides of the fight a fair chance and where both players agree on it as RDm is where a player would just shoot at you with no /mes and no warning of what was going to happenCan you take responsibility for your actions?:[/s Yes I would

MajorBradley

In-Character Information[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace][/font][/size][font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]Name:[/font][/color]Nikolia StykovitchAge: 25[/color]Skill set:Dexterity and determinationBackstory: (Three paragraph minimum) Nikolia had grown up with his parents in Lakia. They were a poor family, his mother worked as a cleaner for a much richer family and his dad had no job. They couldn't offord to send him to school so Nikolia only could learn from experiences,His brother had died at the age of 15 causing even more trouble for his family, he had died from a terminal illness, he was a fast learner and by the age of 19 he had heard the word of The Zone a place full of Riches beyond your imagination. He set off to The Zone to try bring his family out of poverty.He had soon realised how terrible The Zone was and wanted to stop its word from being spread to the outside world he had heard of a group called Duty thats role was to keep The secerts of The Zone away from the outside world and to destroy all the abominations that dwell within The ZoneHe had thought about this for a while and decided to see if he could join but before that he had came across his first encounter with a snork and bloodsucker both had terrified him and he wanted to leave The Zone but if he tried he would be caught by The military so had stayedHe was all alone in this terrifying place he still had not met anyone fully only the odd conversation but nothing to get to know someone He had started to do research about more to do with The Zone, he learned of things that were refereed to as artefactsthat could make you some quick cash when you needed it, he had set it to find one with no luck and just returning to the place he always holed up in to sleep.His food supply was dwindling. He needed more food badly. He had resorted to eating what was some form of dog meat he had foundit tasted horrible but that was all he could find, He had enough of living like this He went to Duty to go sign up.
Faction Related Information[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace][/font][/color][/size]What is Duty?: A group of ex-military Soldiers who believe the secrets of The Zone should not reach the ears of the outside worldWhy do you wish to join Duty?:Well, Duty needs more members than duty so I decided to sign up for Duty instead[/color], neeWho is the DUTY leader?:Lt.ColDave grossman or Ace heart
[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]Roleplay Knowledge[/font][/color][font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace][/font][/color][/size]Describe Injury RP:Injury rp is when a player is hurt they are supposed to re-act to their wound in the form of /mes and possibly /its and to not re-act would be considered fail rp [/font][/color][font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]What is Metagaming:When someone uses OOC information In character [/font][/color]What is Metaspeak :Using emitocons IC'lyDescribe RDM:When a player is killed without any /mes and no time to re-act to the situation developing around themWhat is the difference between RDM and STK: STK involves /mes and gives both sides of the fight a fair chance and where both players agree on it as RDm is where a player would just shoot at you with no /mes and no warning of what was going to happenCan you take responsibility for your actions?:[/s Yes I would

MajorBradley

Steam Friends Name: вяα∂ℓєу 007

STEAM ID: STEAM ID:STEAM_0:1:5636167

How long have you been roleplaying?: 2 Years

How long have you played on the server?: Last year which Rarr can vouch for and a couple a days

Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?: SoC

Do you have any real life military knowledge?: No

Recommendations:
None

In-Character Information

Name:
Nikolia Stykovitch

Skill set: Dexterity and determination

Backstory: (Three paragraph minimum) Nikolia had grown up with his parents in Lakia. They were a poor family, his mother worked as a cleaner for a much richer family and his dad had no job. They couldn't offord to send him to school so Nikolia only could learn from experiences,His brother had died at the age of 15 causing even more trouble for his family, he had died from a terminal illness, he was a fast learner and by the age of 19 he had heard rumours about a place called The Zone and decided to do more research about it and to find it was located in Chernobyl and that it was filled with mutated creatures, The Zone was a place full of Riches beyond your imagination. As of all people he would wanted to be engulfed in its riches.

He set off to The Zone with a group of friends, his goal to try bring his family out of poverty.Military forces  had been guarding the entrance to The Zone,so they had snuck round into another tunnel some of them dying from things so called as anomalies. He had soon realised how terrible The Zone was and wanted to stop its word from being spread to the outside world he had heard of a group called Duty thats role was to keep The secerts of The Zone away from the outside world and to destroy all the abominations that dwell within The Zone. He had thought about this for a while and decided to see if he could join but before that he had came across his first encounter with a snork and bloodsucker both had terrified him and he wanted to leave The Zone but if he tried he would be caught by The military so had stayed He was all alone in this terrifying place he still had not met anyone fully only the odd conversation but nothing to get to know someone.

He had started to do research about more to do with The Zone, he learned of things that were refereed to as artefacts that could make you some quick cash when you needed it, he had set it to find one with no luck and just returning to the place he always holed up in to sleep.His food supply was dwindling. He needed more food badly. He had resorted to eating what was some form of dog meat he had found it tasted horrible but that was all he could find, He had enough of living like this He went to Duty to go sign up.He definitely didn't want word of The Zone reaching the outside world. 

What is Duty?: A group of ex-military Soldiers who believe the secrets of The Zone should not reach the ears of the outside world.

Why do you wish to join Duty?: Well, Duty needs more members than Freedom so I decided to sign up for Duty instead.

Who is the DUTY leader?:
Stephan Cosmach (Ace)

Roleplay Knowledge

Describe Injury RP: Injury rp is when a player is hurt they are supposed to re-act to their wound in the form of /mes and possibly /its and to not re-act would be considered fail rp.

What is Metagaming: When someone uses OOC information In character.

What is Metaspeak: Using emitocons IC'ly

Describe RDM: When a player is killed without any /mes and no time to re-act to the situation developing around them

What is the difference between RDM and STK: What is the difference between RDM and STK: STK involves /mes and gives both sides of the fight a fair chance and where both players agree on it as RDm is where a player would just shoot at you with no /mes and no warning of what was going to happen.

Yes.

Still not liking the writing. Calling for an IC interview.

MajorBradley

Quote from: MajorBradley on 27-04-2012

Steam Friends Name: вяα∂ℓєу 007

STEAM ID: STEAM ID:STEAM_0:1:5636167

How long have you been roleplaying?: 2 Years

How long have you played on the server?: Last year which Rarr can vouch for and a couple a days

Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?: SoC

Do you have any real life military knowledge?: No

Recommendations:
None

In-Character Information

Name:
Nikolia Stykovitch

Skill set: Dexterity and determination

Backstory: (Three paragraph minimum) Nikolia had grown up with his parents in Lakia. They were a poor family, his mother worked as a cleaner for a much richer family and his dad had no job. They couldn't offord to send him to school so Nikolia only could learn from experiences,His brother had died at the age of 15 causing even more trouble for his family, he had died from a terminal illness, he was a fast learner and by the age of 19 he had heard rumours about a place called The Zone and decided to do more research about it and to find it was located in Chernobyl and that it was filled with mutated creatures, The Zone was a place full of Riches beyond your imagination. As of all people he would want to be engulfed in its riches.

He set off to The Zone with a few of his friends off the streets, his goal was  to try bring his family out of poverty.He had soon realised how terrible The Zone was and wanted to stop its word from being spread to the outside world he had heard of a group called Duty thats role was to keep The secerts of The Zone away from the outside world and to destroy all the abominations that dwell within The Zone. He had thought about this for a while and decided to see if he could join but before that he had came across his first encounter with a snork and bloodsucker both had terrified him and he wanted to leave The Zone but if he tried he would be caught by The military so had stayed He was all alone in this terrifying place he still had not met anyone fully only the odd conversation but nothing to get to know someone.

He had started to do research about more to do with The Zone, he learned of things that were refereed to as artefactsthat could make you some quick cash when you needed it, he had set it to find one with no luck and just returning to the place he always holed up in to sleep.His food supply was dwindling. He needed more food badly. He had resorted to eating what was some form of dog meat he had foundit tasted horrible but that was all he could find, He had enough of living like this He went to Duty to go sign up.

What is Duty?: A group of ex-military Soldiers who believe the secrets of The Zone should not reach the ears of the outside world.

Why do you wish to join Duty?: Well, Duty needs more members than duty so I decided to sign up for Duty instead.

Who is the DUTY leader?:
Stephan Cosmach (Ace)

Roleplay Knowledge

Describe Injury RP: Injury rp is when a player is hurt they are supposed to re-act to their wound in the form of /mes and possibly /its and to not re-act would be considered fail rp.

What is Metagaming: When someone uses OOC information In character.

What is Metaspeak: Using emitocons IC'ly

Describe RDM: When a player is killed without any /mes and no time to re-act to the situation developing around them

What is the difference between RDM and STK: What is the difference between RDM and STK: STK involves /mes and gives both sides of the fight a fair chance and where both players agree on it as RDm is where a player would just shoot at you with no /mes and no warning of what was going to happen.

Yes.

You seem to have missed the 'three paragraph minimum' note in the application code, you've only got one here. Could probably parcel it out into three if you tried, but 'eh, get it fixed.

I've still read what's here though, and lemme' tell ya', you're walking a fine line against 'generic sob story background' here. Might want to think about revising it. That's to say nothing of the bare-minimum explanation as to how the character even discovered the Zone to begin with, which is, you guessed it, also a problem. I'll check back on this in a day or so and check on your revisions. Restamp then.