-=DUTY=- IC Board

Started by Commissar Nitro, 28-07-2010

D33tly

Name: Vladimir Palinov
Subject: Daily Report 3
Message/Report:
This is soldier Vladimir Palinov reporting. Nothing happened today that I know of. Everything was clear from what I saw. Vladimir Palinov, out.

D33tly

Subject: Daily Report 4
Message/Report:
This is soldier Vladimir Palinov reporting. Nothing happened today that I know of. Everything was clear from what I saw. I think I will just do a weekly report from now on. Vladimir Palinov, out.

**Edit: I thought I saw an outline of a man ocrss the railroad on top of a warehouse like building.

**Edit: Ecologist came by with a Snork today, it seemed tame enough. Sniffed the air, roared, then ran off.

D33tly

Subject: Report

Today, two STALERs came to me today, oen was shot, the other carrying him. I quickly began to patch him up and I told the STALKER to guard the front since I didn't see anyone around. So as I am just about to begin, Recruit Kletchenko comes to me, so I send him to go guard the gate and tell that STALKER he can go.

As I finish up, Kletchenko comes back and tells me the STALKER thinks we were Monolith. I do not understand this still, but moving on. I finish patching up the STALKER, and he goes running off, which surprised me still since he was shot in the chest. So I go help Kletchenko guard the front gate, and we hear a bloodsucker nearby, but we couldn't tell from where. Minutes later, the STALKER I just patched up, gets thrown over the wall. Me and the Recruit head over, and he points a gun at us, he started yelling at us so we had to take him down.

Me and Klentchko went back to guard duty, and all was quiet for awhile. Then another STALKER in a sunrise comes to the gate, he was wearing Duty patches. We inquired how he had gotten those patches, he said he was dicharged. We searched him, and he came inside, he said his name was Alek. Vladimir Palinov out.

**Edit: Hired some STALKERs to scout some areas out. The arehouse and overpass are clear of any activity. I paid another to go check out Freedom, he said there were only two people on guard Duty at the time, also this news just reached me, but Freedom has moved into the Yantar complex. He also said that most of their facilities were isnide of one building, and the had a trader.

**Edit: New intel recieved. The buildings at the front of Yantar are trade buildings for stalkers, the back being their facilities. This info was given to me by a stalker in a trench coat with his rookie friend, didn't even have to pay them. I sent Alex Chorei on a scouting mission, he checked out the red forest, the old Freedom base, and the garbage. I paid his about 1000 for this becase he gave me minimal intel on Freedom, he got inside of their old base which has been claimed by a Merc company called Surtech.

All and all this is what I have gotten / spent, the money beign out of pocket.

Alex Chorei:
Spent: 1028 rubles
Gained: Intel that the garbage was empty, as was the red forest. The old Freedom outpost is taken by a company of mercs named Surtech. These mercanaries are horrible, so I have been told.

Two mercs named Vladimir (Ironic, I know.)
Spent: 700 rubles, 350 each
Gained: Intel: I sent them to set up a temporary base in the red forest, little activity.

Lone rookie
Spent: 90 rubles
Gained: 1 med kit

STALKER in sunrise:
Spent: 300
Gained: Intel: He scouted warehouse and overpass, nothing to report.

That is all, Vladimir Palinov out.

**Edit: Fucking idiot named Ivan Foka came by today. He started yelling at me, then offered something that would get me high. Got him out of the base, then get gets high and tries coming back. He knocks himself un-concious and I dragged him away from base.
P.S. The guy who shit talked about Duty, and said he was going to join Freedom was named Osprey. He wears a sunrise, and is sorta tall, just keep an eye on him, he might be working with Freedom.

D33tly

Subject: Report / New enemy

Vladimir Palinov reporting. A new enemy has come up, it is Surtech. They came into the base without being search, wearing skull masks, and threatned to blow up the base. I told them to leave, then soon enough after more backtalking, they left.

I sent out a group fo four men, two SKATs, a merc, and an Exoskeleton to go deal with them. None came back, I presume they are dead. I heard over some PDA chatter that they called to Freedomf or help, so I wouldn't be surprised if they are dead. Keep an eye out for anyone in a merc suit, or anyone wearing Surtech patches.

**Edit: The men are confirmed to be dead. Also, STALKERs have been scouting places out for me a lot lately, most of them for free.

D33tly

Subject: Report

God damned mutants. There was a mutant attack of dogs and snorkk at the front gate of the base today. They came in waves and got inside of the front yard of the base. A snork chased the rookie and a dog got a fairly deep scratch on my arm. I held them off alone, nobody with a gun being around to help out. The rookie gave me a med kit that a could use, and I paid him for scouting Freedom fairly well and for the med kit. Also, if you do send out a recruitment message, be prepared for some pissed of STALKER back talking.

Next up, the Freedom report. I sent the rookie to scout out Freedom, he said a "Large 4 story building, including the roof" was their barracks. He also said he could not find the med bay for Freedom, they might not have a  permanent one. Other then that, it was information that was already known, the front building is their "bar" and a trader hangs aroudn there with the other stalkers. That is all I have to report today, I gave the STALKER 890 rubles for being a large help getting that snork off of me, and scouting out Freedom and finding their barracks, not to mention the med kit. I will be needing some more ammo for my AN-94 since I used quite a load up on the mutants today. Vladimir Palinov out.

Goose

Name: Dave Grossman

Subject: Military

Message: The military know well enough to stay out of our territory, They were warned today to remove themselves from it and followed up with attacking us, We wiped out their squad with no casualties taken, Good job boy's keep your eyes open, If military wanders into our territory again make sure there are enough of us to deal with them.
~"Victory isn't sweet, Victory is the absence of the taste of fear and stench of death"

D33tly

Subject: Dangerous mutant / death of a J. Sgt.

Today, I received word that I was to give a mission out to STALKERS to find and retrieve a PDA from a now dead J. Sgt. of Duty. I sent out a group of four STALKERS, a sunrise and three rookies. The rookies had an AK, VSS, and AN-94.  They headed out and for about twenty minutes all was well. Then When they hadn't responded for ten minutes, I sent a message only to receive no reply, I was about to send out a search party when he came back carrying the body of the J.Sgt., he was the only one coming. When  asked where the other were, and what happened, Sergeant Krill Leren took control of the situation and told me to go file a casualty report (Which I have left filed in the barracks.) which I did. After an inspection of the body, it was a mutant, a very large one so that rules out quite a few, be cautious. Vladimir Palinov out.

Gonztah

Name: Sldr. Alek SmirnovSubject: Bandit attackMessage/Report: Today me, Andrzej and some other recruit I don't know by name were guarding the entrance when some bandit attacked us. Naturally we fired back at him and he fled. Soon two stalkers came back with his corpse and said that they had killed him. I paid them both 500 rubles and they left. No patches or PDA on the corpses but I think I saw him with some other stalkers near the entrance. We should be more careful from now on

Bucky

Name: Sergeant Krill Leren

Subject: Assault on Military / A few issues

Message: As a few of you may already know. Soldier Alek Smirnov was taken hostage by the Ukranian Military today. Luckily myself and a squad of Dutiers (names to follow) were able to rescue him with the help of a Stalker. We breached the compound and ended up firing through the bottom of the floor with Rodian Matvei's PKM doing damage to only the Military Captor. Soldier Smirnov was secured with minimal damage. Sadly, the Military captor bled out before we could bring him to the base. I have reason to believe that our radio frequency was breached. Refrain from using the current frequency until a new one is picked. Furthermore, all involved expect a debriefing tomorrow.

Those involved

Sergeant Krill Leren - (In action, Un-wounded)

Soldier Rodian Matvei - (In action, Un-wounded) *Honorable Mention*

Soldier Darsen Lemenski - (In action, Un-wounded) *Honorable Mention*

Soldier Alek Smirnov - (In action, Slightly Wounded)

That is all.

Sergeant Krill Leren.

D33tly

[font='lucida console']*There is a note with an SVD, Duty soldier's suit, and other assorted items lying on the ground* This is Senior Soldier Vladimir Palinov. I am leaving Duty, and heading back out of the zone. I will try my luck and attempt to get out, but I cannot handle it in here anymore. I have left the items given to me by Duty, with Duty. I am sorry that I have left, but I cannot stand being in here for another day. Good luck, and good-bye. Valdimir Palinov, out.
// I deleted my character, this guy would probably be killed off by military as he tries to leave. Please remember to remove my flags when you get on Goose.
[/font]

Bucky

Name: Sergeant Krill Leren

Subject: OOC: 7th platoon? What is this?

Message: There's no OOC board so I'll just post this here. When did we become seventh platoon? No problems with it, just makes me think I missed some sort of big meeting...

Goose

// Duty has never been big enough for a company, batallion, regiment ect duty has only ever been big enough for a platoon when I took over command I changed it to platoon 7th platoon is just part of Aces reformatting you didn't miss anything he never brought it up to myself either.
~"Victory isn't sweet, Victory is the absence of the taste of fear and stench of death"

darkzerxx

Name: Rct. Leminski

Subject: Trouble maker

Message: Locked up some merc named Sekov Night for not slinging his gun and disrespecting duty far beyond whats allowed. He's locked behind the wooden door for now.
Updated: Well They payed a 5k fine and let him go, I'll leave the money on the Lt.Col. desk.
Ex-Duty-converted Monolith:|Draco 'Dice' stellem|Decease
Stalker/Trader:|Dracovich Raka|Alive
Eco:|Dr.Richard L. Vangraff|In zone
Stalker:|Scarler 'becca' Owen|Alive
Ex-freedomer-duty:|Levi'Fox'Krillen|Alive
Stalker:|Taylor 'trinity'|Alive
Sucker:|Hunter|Alive
Military:|Scarlet Stroik|alive

Gonztah

ID: Alek Smirnov, Soldier

Subject: Scientists getting cocky

Message/Report: So yeah, I observed a Freedomer walk into the ecologist bunker, I followed him and almost got him but he barely got inside(//Kinda lolran indoors after yelling "CHOPPERS" without doing a /me while I had my gun pointed at him, then server crashed and he went on FORP, it was ketchup btw.) The egghead came outside and started negotiating and slandering Duty. Eventually I had to leave the area but the egghead paid me 2000 rubles to bribe me to stay quiet about it. They however seem to favour Freedom members over us and are acting like they have power over us. I recommend we teach them a lesson for this to show that you don't fuck around with Duty.

Gonztah

Subject: The Rangers/Some odd note.

Message/Report: I was leading a patrol with recruits Dolvic and Ganya with me. We were just about to head back to base when we we're shot at by a stalker on the roof of the asylum (Yellow building W/E) So we went back and spotted him, he immediatly ran off but we found out that he was one of the rangers. This is when Recruit Dolvic had the idea of wrecking their base to show them not to shoot at Duty soldiers. The base was empty and we took the data from the hard drive of their computer on a flashdrive, wrecked everything and finally set it on fire. Nobody saw it was us and we returned to base.

Also we found this weird note just lying around. It said:"We had a bit of an odd error in our second test, oddly turning the plant into similar effects of the first subject..... This time though it turned blue and seems to have mor-" The text cuts at that point for some reason.

Gonztah

Subject: Raiding the underground

Message/Report: Heard a stalker requesting help over the PDA network, so I gathered some of us and went over to the underground area with other stalker groups. We entered the underground and after getting through the first door we encountered tens of bloodsuckers, propably defending their lair or something. In the end only me and 2 others stood. We kept moving forward in the tunnels and met a stalker in an exoskeleton called "Church". After a brief talk we left for the entrance. We were about to get out when an albino bloodsucker appeared behind us and a regular one attacked from the front. One merc died but the rest of us barely got out. Returned to base. Got an artifact called sparkler from the tunnels.

Lucky Pig

ID: Ganya Zolnerowich, Soldier

Subject: Supplies.

Report: Today, while me and Smirnov were in the base, guarding as usual. A supplier dropped by and we asked him to deliver us ammo and meds. We got plenty of 5.45x39 caliber ammo and basic 9x18 pistol rounds accompanied with medkits and bandages. We were running low on said supplies, but now the stock is full.

Gonztah

ID: Sr-Sldr. Alek Smirnov

Subject: Scouting out the tunnels

Message/Report: Today me and Soldier Fedoseev went down to the tunnels to scout them out. We didn't expect resistance after all the stalkers coming and going through. But when we entered a pack of snorks came at us. We killed them and moved up. Some bloodsuckers attacked and we killed them as well. We went on and saw a ladder going up and growling coming from there, we tried to go back but heard hordes of zombies approaching, we climbed up, cleared it out and then we noticed we had no ammunition left whatsoever. We sat there, thinking about the situation and eventually decided to wait it out. Soon some army boys arrived and cleared out the zombies and told us to go with them. We ran for the ladder back to our base but noticed a massive amount of zombies in the way. Luckily the soldiers had ammo left and cleared it out, one soldier was wounded and we dragged him up, gave him treatment and sent him on his way. If we are to enter the tunnels again in the future we need to make sure we're ready for the mutant hordes in there.

Paralyzed

ID: Artyom Fedoseev, J-Sgt

Subject: Exploring/clearing the 'still constructed' mine cave/tunnel at the Marshlands.

Message/Report: Myself, Svva', Brilev', Mikhail went ahead and explored the cave that was being constructed at the Marshlands. Walking there, we spotted a Vortex anomaly in the air which is no good sign. Proceeding our walk towards the cave/tunnel, we heard some weird noises inside.. Moving deeper inside, there were anomalies everywhere, they appeared to look like rocks.. but wildly flying around. When taking a few steps back, one of those anomalies bounced against my helmet, knocking me unconscious for a little while. Being dragged out of the cave by Svva'. Shortly after being dragged, I gained back consciousness and got back onto my feet.

We called it in on the radio, and then returned back to base. Once back at base, myself and Mikhail got ourselves a hazard suit and some explosives. With approval of our CO' - As he was the one suggesting this, in hope to close down the entrance of the cave so that anything inside, stays inside and doesn't spread any further outside. Mikhail and myself headed back to the cave, as he was covering me while I set the explosives one by one, at each pillar that's holding the ceiling. As it was armed and the timer was set to one minute, we headed back outside and waited for the explosion. Shortly afterwards, the explosion was heard. We headed back to see if the cave collapsed, and thank god it did.

We (Mikhail and I) then returned back to base, and reported the situation to our CO'.
SRP Characters:
Artyom Fedoseev 'Ex S-Sgt, Duty' - Alive
Dimitri Petrenkov 'Co-Leader, The Rangers' - Alive
Vladislav Ivanov 'Trader' - KIA

Lucky Pig

ID: Ganya Zolnerowich, Sergeant.

Subject: Recon trip

Message/Report: Today Fedo' and I were on a small recon trip around the sector and we found a small tunnel that leads to the back of the Anarchist territory. We observed the base from a distance and got a general picture of the base and it's surroundings. Also there were loads of dead dogs around the base so I presume there is mutant activity in that area as well.

Vladimir Frost

ID: Vladimir Ulshenov, Junior Sergeant.

Subject: Ravaged corpse.

Message/Report: While going on a routine check near the bar, I found a dead body, it had been look as if either a Snork or a Bloodsucker had killed him. This may have been the work of the Albino Bloodsucker, seeing as how it looks worse than a normal attack.
DUTY: Vladimir Ulshenov- MIA
TRADER: Alexei 'Limpy' Fedorov- Alive

BAMF!

ID: Fedoseev, Mikhail, Junior Sargeant

Subject: Arena

Message/Report: Stalkers came by and hosted an event with the Arena, was fun to watch especially seeing the exciting fights going on. Made a good amount of money for Duty for letting stalkers watch by the catwalk, nothing really happened though besides the little scuffle Brilev had with a Trader it looks like, it was resolved.

Vladimir Frost

ID: (Firstname Lastname, Rank) Vladimir Ulshenov, Junior Sergeant.[/size]Subject: Bloodsucker ActivityMessage/Report: I was given news that one or more Bloodsuckers have been getting braver. The information that the Trader supplied to me said that they have been going into bases and slitting the throats of their inhabitants. Be vigilant, they may be on the move. And I think I heard of---[MESSAGE END ABRUPTLY]
DUTY: Vladimir Ulshenov- MIA
TRADER: Alexei 'Limpy' Fedorov- Alive

darkzerxx

ID: Lt.Col. Levi Fox krillen
Subject: Military activity

Message/Report: With the recent military scouting party and our upcoming plans for freedom, I want double security the next three days, Stay alert men and do your duty.
Who, If not us?

OOC: Be on Saturday april 6th and be ready to defend from military attack, be on around noon or before.
Ex-Duty-converted Monolith:|Draco 'Dice' stellem|Decease
Stalker/Trader:|Dracovich Raka|Alive
Eco:|Dr.Richard L. Vangraff|In zone
Stalker:|Scarler 'becca' Owen|Alive
Ex-freedomer-duty:|Levi'Fox'Krillen|Alive
Stalker:|Taylor 'trinity'|Alive
Sucker:|Hunter|Alive
Military:|Scarlet Stroik|alive

lolKieck

Quote from: darkzerxx on 04-04-2013
ID: Lt.Col. Levi Fox krillen
Subject: Military activity

Message/Report: With the recent military scouting party and our upcoming plans for freedom, I want double security the next three days, Stay alert men and do your duty.
Who, If not us?

OOC: Be on Saturday april 6th and be ready to defend from military attack, be on around noon or before.
mind giving me noon hours in murica in GMT -/+(whatever number you prefer) please
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒