-=DUTY=- IC Board

Started by Commissar Nitro, 28-07-2010

Maxi96203

Quote from: lolKieck on 05-04-2013
Quote from: darkzerxx on 04-04-2013
ID: Lt.Col. Levi Fox krillen
Subject: Military activity

Message/Report: With the recent military scouting party and our upcoming plans for freedom, I want double security the next three days, Stay alert men and do your duty.
Who, If not us?

OOC: Be on Saturday april 6th and be ready to defend from military attack, be on around noon or before.
mind giving me noon hours in murica in GMT -/+(whatever number you prefer) please

GMT -5 for me here.
ASSHOLE DESCRIPTION FOR PREMIUM™ HGN™ SUBSCRIBERS™ ONLY

lolKieck

Quote from: Maxi96203 on 05-04-2013

Message/Report: With the recent military scouting party and our upcoming plans for freedom, I want double security the next three days, Stay alert men and do your duty.
Who, If not us?

OOC: Be on Saturday april 6th and be ready to defend from military attack, be on around noon or before.
mind giving me noon hours in murica in GMT -/+(whatever number you prefer) please

GMT -5 for me here.
<3
for your avatar too
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

darkzerxx

Quote from: Maxi96203 on 05-04-2013

Who, If not us?

GMT -5 for me here.
Same time for me, I go by Central America time zone
Ex-Duty-converted Monolith:|Draco 'Dice' stellem|Decease
Stalker/Trader:|Dracovich Raka|Alive
Eco:|Dr.Richard L. Vangraff|In zone
Stalker:|Scarler 'becca' Owen|Alive
Ex-freedomer-duty:|Levi'Fox'Krillen|Alive
Stalker:|Taylor 'trinity'|Alive
Sucker:|Hunter|Alive
Military:|Scarlet Stroik|alive

Lent23

A fancy letter is pinned up on Duty's notice board

ID: Military

Subject: Agroprom

Message/Report: Each death you cause will be returned tenfold. Do not continue to assault the Ukrainian Military. This is the last warning you will ever receive. Agroprom is only a taste, Duty.
"Mommy, when is Daddy coming home?"
"Here, Alex.. Daddy sent us a package.. The soldier told us that it.. might be a while until Daddy's done with his service. Don't worry, you'll see him soon, Alex.."
"He's always gone! I never get to see him!"

lolKieck

A fancy letter is unfancified and modified on Duty's notice board

ID: Military Senior Soldier Nikolai 'Kieck' Lishvic

Subject: Agroprom

Message/Report: Each death you they have caused will be returned tenfold. Do not continue to assault the Ukrainian Military We will avenge our lost brothers. This is the last warning you will ever receive We will show them how the Zone, it's inhabitants can fight back.Even if Agroprom is only a taste, Duty was a lost battle, we will show them why you do not mess with Duty.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Maxi96203

ID: Osip Yahslov, Captain

Subject: Discipline

Message/Report:

Further disciplinary issues with this "Tague" character will not be tolerated. This goes the same for the rest of you soldiers here in the Platoon. If you fuck up, you can expect to be fucked up. Don't act like a hardass if you're under Sergeant. You don't have your certification. Don't be lax in what you call your commanding officers. The COs are sir, the NCOs are addressed by their rank. You show respect, and you can expect to go far here. You show disrespect, and you'll take a trip down fuck up lane.

darkzerxx

ID: Levi Krillen- Lt.Col.

Subject: RE:Discipline

Message/Report:

Further disciplinary issues with this "Tague" character will not be tolerated. This goes the same for the rest of you soldiers here in the Platoon. If you fuck up, you can expect to be fucked up. Don't act like a hardass if you're under Sergeant. You don't have your certification. Don't be lax in what you call your commanding officers. The COs are sir, the NCOs are addressed by their rank. You show respect, and you can expect to go far here. You show disrespect, and you'll take a trip down fuck up lane.

RE:

Tho I might be Lax at times, the captain brings up a good point and has my support.
Ex-Duty-converted Monolith:|Draco 'Dice' stellem|Decease
Stalker/Trader:|Dracovich Raka|Alive
Eco:|Dr.Richard L. Vangraff|In zone
Stalker:|Scarler 'becca' Owen|Alive
Ex-freedomer-duty:|Levi'Fox'Krillen|Alive
Stalker:|Taylor 'trinity'|Alive
Sucker:|Hunter|Alive
Military:|Scarlet Stroik|alive

Maxi96203

ID: Osip Yahslov, Captain

Subject: The dishonorable discharge of Tague.

Message/Report:

This Tague character was too selfish to admit that he got denied for a gun. He has been discharged from Duty, and barred from the premise for two weeks.