2012? Is it going to happen?

Started by Tatersalad, 24-05-2009

jaik

Quote12) Alien invasion: Sure, they just need to travel for some thousands of light years (Combine Portals and stuff DONT EXIST)

Damnit,we need them to appear!
That means:

NEW SERVER!
NO LAG AT ALL!
OVER 6 BILLION PLAYERS!(You gotta cut the children who are not 16)
SUPER REALISTIC GRAPHICS!
YOU CAN'T CRASH.
NO ADMINS!@!@!

Just one problem.Combine removed our info_player_spawn D:!.
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

Zero

So you guys are saying the moment I get out of high school and 10 minutes into my freedom a meteor will crash, sure why not?

Cobra

3) Zombie Apocalypse: Zombies dont exist...

My good sir Zombies are ENTIRELY possible in a sense. Once you cut off the higher brain functions in a human.. Well you got your self a zombie..

Lord-Vorn

True that Mr Cobra, remove the higher brain cell functions and a human would return to more base savage ways, thats what zombies are, Animals in human form that act as the predator to achieve their need for food.

The comet that hit the planet in the Prehistoric era was not even a tenth the size of earth, but the shockwaves and the gigantic waves it created engulfed the entire planet and permanently changed how the landmasses were positioned, Nukes don't solve everything, the Amount of bureaucracy you'd have to go through to get the authorization to launch, it would already be too late.

Alien Creature, How do you know that things much like Combine portals don't exist? I certainly think there is life out there, and that the Human's arrogant and aggressive nature would make us ruin what chances we would have, if any of establishing peaceful contact with extra-terrestrials.

FAAIL Child, when the combine took over they killed 5 billion of the population to make the last 1 billion more easily managed, so no 6 billion player base for you :P

Vorn's rant = Over for now :P

nofearkid

Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves.
-Confucius

Welshy

Why with all the negative stuff????
I reckon the reccesion will end...Everyone will become rich. And chuck norris will headbut Osama

I am Soldier - Play Free Online Games

Radek

Well.. The us has like.. tens of thousands nukes.. so i mean.. If we have enoug nukes to blow up the entire earth a couple of times what could serisuly be big enought to get throught all of dose nukes.. Or instead of shooting the nukes at the space rocks.. We could just take em all and build a Wall around the earth.. And we would still have enough Nukes to Make sure every counrty in the world can use the reaming nukes to build their very own nuke waterpark...
Tom About Mili interigation
|HGN-STSR| Tom: "Ill keep an eye out for OMEGA! PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!"      "Damn right you will!" *Pours vodka on you and lights you on fire*    "IN HELL!"

Wellington

Quote from: Radek on 16-08-2009
Well.. The us has like.. tens of thousands nukes.. so i mean.. If we have enoug nukes to blow up the entire earth a couple of times what could serisuly be big enought to get throught all of dose nukes.. Or instead of shooting the nukes at the space rocks.. We could just take em all and build a Wall around the earth.. And we would still have enough Nukes to Make sure every counrty in the world can use the reaming nukes to build their very own nuke waterpark...
lolwut? Nuke waterpark?

Silver Knight

I hope the world doesn't end in 2012, maybe a plague which wipes out most of the overpopulated countries of the world, but thats about it.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

deluxulous

Radek

Yea a waterpark made out of nukes..
|HGN-STSR| Tom: "Ill keep an eye out for OMEGA! PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!"      "Damn right you will!" *Pours vodka on you and lights you on fire*    "IN HELL!"

Lord-Vorn

Tunddruff

Zone happends hopefully

deluxulous

Radioactive fallout and side effects were spread across the world from the real Chernobyl accident.

America got some decent side-effects I think.

Lord-Vorn

Yup, Nowhere escaped its side effects

Dark Angel

2012 Is a movie ! And it's gonna happen in 2009!

=D

**Wins**

Rhyom Guther

I smell a Trap.. Honestly. Why would they just go "OMG WERE ALL GONA DIIIEEEEE" I bet the Scientists were like partying too hard

Tunddruff

Well if I were to be in all seriousness. Here is what I have figured out.

1) Its a voting year for the US, Obama will do something batshit crazy
2) Everyone (excluding Canada, cause I dont feel like dying) gets into a massive fight
3) Inb4 Combine, The war ends, about 600,000 people are left from a deadly toxic created by Obama

Im really tired. I went to sleep at two, and its 7:22am. (I CANT FIGURE OUT WHY I AM AWAKE)

Radek

And it's an actuall Event.. Well that's what people belive.. Dumbasses..

iammorgan

Actually a couple years ago scientists found out our calendar was wrong and I believe THIS YEAR is really supposed to be 2012....

Campin Carl

Personally I just don't care if we all die or not. But if I had to place cash on it, I bet we wouldn't die.

Locke

OMG I IS GON DAI.

There have been countless doomsday theories, and like this one it had *evidence*

Nex

NIGGA YOU BEST BE JOKIN

2012 THEORIES? IN MY HGN?

WAT?

Romka

2012 is for people who are gullible or emo, i mean seriously who in the right mind would think the world would end in our current generation, it's just a crazed thought that if something epic happens like Obama something bad must happen and the end of the world will come.. typical American thinking.. sorry if i insulted anyone but seriously... someone leaks something that isn't even true and people tell other people and it carries on like a plague and suddenly everyone is hysterical over jack shit that someone lied about in the first place..

OxTox

Five words: He has come to save the day!

He's Barack Obama

No but seriously, obvious hoax is obvious, just some Doomsayer whom has got what he want.