No
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Fluffy

• Epic Poster
  • Who's next?
  • Awards Official Member of the Kilopost Club
Reply #100 on: 17-01-2010
2012 Isn't going to happen, The only reason they believe this will happen was because of the Mayans prophesying the worlds end. How many people predict these things and always turn out wrong? Tons of em.

I say that anyone who believes this rubbish is a paranoid child who has nothing else to do but count the days till his death.

Griffen

• Sumarai
  • Son, not cool.
Reply #101 on: 18-01-2010
Fluffy, so true, if you think the zombie apocalypse is going to happen, if you think we will be raided by brain eating marshians, or get blown to bits by a meteor, or even nuked by the damn russians, then you need to go see a doctor right away for suicide thoughts, because I mean honestly if you think about that stuff, and you dont think about living everyday until  December 28th, 2012 at 1:00 AM, you've gotta stop thinking about it and enjoy your everyday until your time has come. Just thought I throw it out there.

|HGN|Griffen: Hey, kid.
|HGN|Griffen: Get off my lawn.
|HGN-CTS|Afromana: Hey kiddo, get of my work
|HGN|Griffen: Uhm, this is MY LAWN.
|HGN-CTS|Afromana: While I can do so that you can never play or use anything HGN related
|HGN-CTS|Afromana: Shoo
|HGN|Griffen: God damnit.

Celtic

• 400 Club
Reply #102 on: 27-01-2010
Personally I think the Mayan Calender just recycles.  As in at 2012, it just starts anew back at day one.

[INVICTUS]

• Blacksmith
Reply #103 on: 03-03-2010
2012 isn't gonna happen, no matter if the the Mayan Calendar says that on some day in December of 2012 the Earth shall be destroyed or the Christians saying their rapture is coming to punish us sinners and send their glorified asses to heaven while we get to stick behind on Earth, die 'n' go to hell because of our sinful ways or something like that.

But there will be people waving signs about the apocalypse is near and to repent and be saved or a mass suicide of idiots who actually think we're all gonna die in 2012. Also in most religions, when you commit suicide you damn yourself to go to that religion's hell, so why say you to yourself you'll be better off slitting your own throat and covering yourself with bedsheets if your gonna go to hell anyways?

Like other people have said, if you think this shit is gonna happen, you need help from a doctor or a psychiatrist at least.

Ray

• Loner
Reply #104 on: 24-05-2010
No.

And I'm going to laugh in the face of anyone who thinks it will.

Recreas

• Hello there!
  • Awards Played on S.T.A.L.K.E.R Roleplay 2008 - 2013
Reply #105 on: 23-07-2010
:/, first we invade America and kill all native americans, and then we suddenly believe they had a prophecy which was true? No that's just a fail.

Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves

Comradebritish

• S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
  • A sentient spatula.
  • Awards Played on S.T.A.L.K.E.R Roleplay 2008 - 2013 Defeated the Grim Reaper in a rap battle to return from the dead.
Reply #106 on: 24-08-2010
2012 won't happen on the exact time, people will unclench, THEN HOLY FIRE OF RAPE!

Suspiciously cheesy man sighted on east pier at 9pm.

KillSlim

• Freelance Gynecologist
  • I am the serpant, you are the mouse.
  • Awards Official Member of the Kilopost Club Only 49 to go! Played on S.T.A.L.K.E.R Roleplay 2008 - 2013
Reply #107 on: 24-08-2010
These are the biggest set of Necro's I've ever seen in my life.

"Yes, we will be changed and we will march with him, then all the world will have his colour and his light and his madness."

Ace: Howdy-do, Killslim.
Paintcheck: Uh...
Paintcheck: Wrong window

Afromana

• Catapult-Man
  • srcds.exe -game Afromana -command post
Reply #108 on: 24-08-2010
Over-used picture, but:

KillSlim

• Freelance Gynecologist
  • I am the serpant, you are the mouse.
  • Awards Official Member of the Kilopost Club Only 49 to go! Played on S.T.A.L.K.E.R Roleplay 2008 - 2013
Reply #109 on: 24-08-2010
Over-used picture, but:

It's not a new thread, it's been around for 7 months and some people new to the community decided to necro it.

"Yes, we will be changed and we will march with him, then all the world will have his colour and his light and his madness."

Ace: Howdy-do, Killslim.
Paintcheck: Uh...
Paintcheck: Wrong window

Steven :D

• ♥ ~Kawaii!~ Member Extraordinaire ♥
  • Quality GVC Thread Contributer and Poster
  • Awards This member is a Survivor of the Gay Vampire Castle. Bow to them! Official Member of the Kilopost Club Played on S.T.A.L.K.E.R Roleplay 2008 - 2013 The Kawaii award is awarded to veterans of the Anime Forum. Played on Terraria Roleplay "Caphori" 2011 - 2013 Played on FALLOUT Roleplay 2010 - 2012
Reply #110 on: 26-09-2010
I'm going to necro it again. Also...
I Bet the end of the calendar means that its the day when garry's updates will stop fucking up gamemodes on garrysmod.

lolKieck

• remove kebab from premises, turkey give back clay
  • serbia laughs in face of concept abiding failure
  • Awards 2K Poster This member is a Survivor of the Gay Vampire Castle. Bow to them! Played on S.T.A.L.K.E.R Roleplay 2008 - 2013
Reply #111 on: 27-09-2010
I know when 2012 will happen. 20.12.2012, 20:12.

░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

AdrianSnake

• Zombified Cat
Reply #112 on: 26-08-2011
Simple Answer.

Let Time tell...

Or let god tell us by it not happening at all.

Khorn

• Heroic Member
  • Blood for the Bloodsucker!
  • Awards Official Member of the Kilopost Club Pack your shit in a box and get out.
Reply #113 on: 26-08-2011
Another necro poster.

Bl★ck Star

• The greatest Furfag and Otaku in HGN.
  • Your animu taste is shit.
  • Awards Over 3000 Posts LGBT This member is a Queen of the Gay Vampire Castle. Bow to them! This member is a Survivor of the Gay Vampire Castle. Bow to them! The Kawaii award is awarded to veterans of the Anime Forum.
Reply #114 on: 26-08-2011
I acctualy love how the bible said "Humanity will not know when the Judgement Day will come."  That's why I don't believe in 2012 shit, also I acctualy don't believe in god at all, but if god true, and the bible stuff is true, 2012 won't happen.

CC

• Sumarai
  • drunk
Reply #115 on: 26-08-2011
2011? I am kind of skeptical about it; but the thought of it kinda frightens me. I guess you can say I don't know whether I believe it or not..

Kassendraw

• Zombified Cat
  • Epic Bitch
Reply #116 on: 26-08-2011
I acctualy love how the bible said "Humanity will not know when the Judgement Day will come."  That's why I don't believe in 2012 shit, also I acctualy don't believe in god at all, but if god true, and the bible stuff is true, 2012 won't happen.

Following up this quote as a atheist myself. I don't believe 2012 will happen, I mean, sure....Shit will go down, but then again doesn't this all happen every year? Statistically speaking there is no elevation at all in the tendency of natural disasters! The only reason we think it's getting larger is because the media decided to jumbo size this event with extra large french fries and a soda! If it weren't for this whole hype about 2012 and the end of the world....Would what happened in Haiti of had been so important? Hell no! Nobody would of had given a fuck...

Tom

• The man who can pass an entire day, by just telling stories.
  • Its not that im lazy, I just don't care.
  • Awards Official Member of the Kilopost Club From the moon... Played on S.T.A.L.K.E.R Roleplay 2008 - 2013 Played on FALLOUT Roleplay 2010 - 2012
Reply #117 on: 26-08-2011
2012 will happen. . . I mean. . . It would be stupid for it just to skip on over to 2013 or just stay 2011 for- Wait are you refering to the Apocolypse shit? Well. . .

Over-used picture, but:

My thoughts ^

"I'm a faggot, Tom."

Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16

mxh24

• .:๖ۣۜFrozenFire:.
  • Sumarai
  • Neil with it.
Reply #118 on: 27-08-2011
Hurricanes!

"When in doubt, mumble."

Ket

• S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
  • K
Reply #119 on: 27-08-2011
I was too lazy to read all the 8 pages post so i'll just say this:
Whit all the science and technology. We will survive 2012 if/even it does really happen.

Bassicaly......we got a StalkerRp server. What kind of tech would you need more? ::)

(╭ ◡ ╮)

Crispy

• Zombified Cat
Reply #120 on: 30-08-2011
I do not believe 2012 will indeed happen. But...lately weird shit's been going on. Earthquakes, Hurricanes, in New Jersey and New York? Last time that shit happened was...'erm...1938? The Great New England Hurricane.

Cutch

Reply #121 on: 01-09-2011
I do not believe 2012 will indeed happen. But...lately weird shit's been going on. Earthquakes, Hurricanes, in New Jersey and New York? Last time that shit happened was...'erm...1938? The Great New England Hurricane.
No, we've had a hurricane go up North pretty much every 5-10 years, just not quite as destructive. As has been restated many times in this thread, its just the media hyping up over 2012.

What I expect at the "end of the world":
1)A couple hundred people around the world kill themselves in some cult shit.
2)Riots
3)Hoax
4) ???
5) World doesnt end

"Stop living life so that you can do a job with out pay"
-Blake/Last Exile

Uberman7788

• Loner
Reply #122 on: 02-09-2011
I believe 2012 is gonna happen, since it is currently 2011 and the next year is 2012.

However I think the world isn't going to end on december 21st, 2012. Either way its a good excuse to party.

Gonztah

• 400 Club
  • Stalking through the forums.
Reply #123 on: 02-09-2011
I dont think the world is gonna end 2012. But I do know the earth will get rid of a fuckton of emos and cultists.  ;)

Blackflunk

• Ohai.
Reply #124 on: 02-09-2011
Yes, its gonna happen, we all die and life on earth will not continue. HERPDERP.

Ladies, please.

Tags:

* Hello there Guest

Welcome to the HyperGaming Network forums! We are a large gaming and mod community. Please signup to gain access to other sections of the forum.

If you are having problems navigating the forums, please see this topic.

Forum News

Join us on Teamspeak!
IP: 151.80.27.157

* Users Online

Knife_czCrossJoJo

Dot Guests: 586 | Dot Users

* Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 9314
  • stats Total Posts: 180897
  • stats Total Topics: 22667
  • stats Total Categories: 10
  • stats Total Boards: 211