Yes
2 (100%)
No
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

scoutfreak

• Horse
Reply #75 on: 18-11-2009
No it is not, so every one stop saying good bye to you asses because nothing aint going to hppain.

Pirate

• Loner
Reply #76 on: 28-11-2009
The idea of the world ending on 2012 is moronic. The Mayans are very vague with how they predicted events. Nostrodamas say that 2012 would be the end of days, but all events that he has predicted have been the most vague descriptions I've ever seen.

Exerpt from RLRP "These bullets kill?!?!"

Strelok Holmes

• S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
Reply #77 on: 04-12-2009
If there was any real hard proof... "Tunnel Snakes rule"

BUT because it's really just a loon'y internet craze, with a bunch of nutjobs behind it... well, theres been server "proof it will happen!" reguardless of incorrect readings and the fact our world has seen more serouse shit (With humans on top in the end). I would have to say  NO!

Crussaria=Wiglaf Grimshaw(Grimshaw of the Iron Hand), The Corpse Brigade:Alive

Mangoman

Reply #78 on: 06-12-2009
i think that nothings going to happen, the mayans couldnt record forever.

Alex

• S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
Reply #79 on: 07-12-2009
My theory, which has been published in many science journals and magazines all around the world is that; The Mayans were fuckin' lazy and didn't feel like making the calander last forever. So, they wrote down that everyone was gonna die and just said, "What's the worst that could happen?" Unknowing that the more retarded and gulible "Modern People" would believe the calander and start mass riots, billions of people would die from nukes and other man-made weapons. Only three people would survive, and they are all sitting on a little rowboat out at sea. A jew, a Christian priest, and a little boy with a set of golden teeth planted in his mouth. The end.

Moral of the story: Chill the fuck out.

killdead 660

• The Community Troll
  • Sumarai
  • We see you trollin. We Hatin. And your a dick. BTW
Reply #80 on: 26-12-2009
I believe it is going to happen. But thats ok im tired of the same old boring rut it will be a relief.

Sickness

• Catapult-Man
  • Fuck Bitches Get Money
Reply #81 on: 12-01-2010
The only thing that happens in 2012, is some eclipse with a full daybreak ( 24 hours of night ) and the North pole becomes the South pole, aka all the compasses will work in reverse.

Rusty - Returned to the Zone

Alex

• S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
Reply #82 on: 13-01-2010
And they have no idea if the pole reversal will have an side effects...

Griffen

• Sumarai
  • Son, not cool.
Reply #83 on: 13-01-2010
Well if anything is to happen people better start working on vault 101 or Barack Osama is gonna let it happen and kill everone because of his damn muslim-being. I dont give one shit about Obama, hes making our country muslim and will probably let the damn terrorists nuke us, for all he fuckin cares..

|HGN|Griffen: Hey, kid.
|HGN|Griffen: Get off my lawn.
|HGN-CTS|Afromana: Hey kiddo, get of my work
|HGN|Griffen: Uhm, this is MY LAWN.
|HGN-CTS|Afromana: While I can do so that you can never play or use anything HGN related
|HGN-CTS|Afromana: Shoo
|HGN|Griffen: God damnit.

Zombiehunta

• Violet Sun
  • "Call on God, but row away from the rocks."
Reply #84 on: 13-01-2010
Damn, plenty of bigots on the forum. Fisrt of all, to stay on topic, the recent earth quake in Haiti suggests a possible wide scale problem, but earth quakes are common, and it may or may not happen. Whatever the case, some people will believe, and some people won't. Anyway, I don't believe it will happen, as suggested before, Y2K didn't happen. Secondly, not all muslims are bad, very few actually are, the problem is American television generally dramatizes muslims. Thirdly, Barrack Obama isn't that bad, but isn't tat good, we haven't had a president that was expected to be great since JFK.

"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." Hunter S. Thompson, A.K.A. Gonzo.

Alex

• S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
Reply #85 on: 13-01-2010
I'm really tired of ignorant assholes coming on and spewing crap about Obama being a terrorist. I mean unless you're joking or something Griffen, you may not have a brain (meant in the nicest way possible). I mean if his name wasn't arabic or whatever it came from then no one would have said anything. Actually, people probably would have started finding some way to discredit him for being black. If it's not one thing, it's another. I'm not saying he's the best president in the world, but that doesn't give you an excuse for calling him a terrorist and sayng bullshit about him turning us into muslims.

It's called tact Griffen, use it.

On topic again...2012 suprisingly has alot of scientific evidence unlike 666 or anything like that. I'm not saying it's convincing evidence...but it's interesting to see how many things people come up with.

Sickness

• Catapult-Man
  • Fuck Bitches Get Money
Reply #86 on: 13-01-2010
I think it might cause some natural disasters but nothing else after the pole reversal.

Rusty - Returned to the Zone

Goose

• Gladiator
  • Yes I am a Goose
Reply #87 on: 13-01-2010
I am going to wake up Jan 1 2012 and say "Fail"

~"Victory isn't sweet, Victory is the absence of the taste of fear and stench of death"

Zombiehunta

• Violet Sun
Reply #88 on: 13-01-2010
It's supposedly December 26th, 2012.

"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." Hunter S. Thompson, A.K.A. Gonzo.

Zstan

• I never asked for these moves.
Reply #89 on: 13-01-2010
It's supposedly December 26th, 2012.
Lol, December 21, Winter solstice.

I think the winter solstice is Lucifer's birthday or his day.

Alex

• S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
Reply #90 on: 13-01-2010
I hope we don't all die, it would be like two months from my 18th birthday, sadface.

Silver Knight

• Founder, Director\Developer
  • Loki
  • Awards The Kawaii award is awarded to veterans of the Anime Forum. This member is a Survivor of the Gay Vampire Castle. Bow to them! Over 4000 Posts! Groovy Baby! Has done something which pleases the Tech Bot Played on S.T.A.L.K.E.R Roleplay 2008 - 2013 Played on FALLOUT Roleplay 2010 - 2012 Played on Minecraft Roleplay "Aceon" 2011 - 2013 Played on Terraria Roleplay "Caphori" 2011 - 2013
Reply #91 on: 14-01-2010
Well, there's only one way to find out, live till 2012.

breslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Dug

• Werewolf
  • Radioactive Bob
  • Awards Official Member of the Kilopost Club
Reply #92 on: 14-01-2010
I am going to wake up Jan 1 2012 and say "Fail"

Cheers, lets have a beer. xD
Even if it does happen fuck it :D

Picto Wolf

• dawn of war : the black templars
  • Awards Groovy Baby! Played on FALLOUT Roleplay 2010 - 2012 Played on S.T.A.L.K.E.R Roleplay 2008 - 2013
Reply #93 on: 14-01-2010
this is a stupid idea it will be the same as the Big-Bang Machine what was in Switzerland. people get worked up from being gullible and it don't happen then they would try to find another "doomsday"

To the darkness I bring fire. To the ignorant I bring faith. Those who welcome these gifts may live, but I will visit naught but death and eternal damnation to those who refuse them.

Szenti

• "SMILE"
Reply #94 on: 14-01-2010
This is stupid. Why would we die in 2012? Cause Darth Vader's Death Star destroys our planet? Nah. Anyways, it won't destroy HGN :P.

Zombiehunta

• Violet Sun
Reply #95 on: 14-01-2010
Sorry, I don't keep track of it, truely. I just knew it was somewhere near Christmas.

Griffen

• Sumarai
  • Son, not cool.
Reply #96 on: 16-01-2010
Alex, the typical Obama voter. Kissing Obamas ass eh? Well keep kissing it and see how far he gets when the next election comes up.

|HGN|Griffen: Hey, kid.
|HGN|Griffen: Get off my lawn.
|HGN-CTS|Afromana: Hey kiddo, get of my work
|HGN|Griffen: Uhm, this is MY LAWN.
|HGN-CTS|Afromana: While I can do so that you can never play or use anything HGN related
|HGN-CTS|Afromana: Shoo
|HGN|Griffen: God damnit.

Alex

• S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
Reply #97 on: 16-01-2010
Griffen, Griffen, Griffen....this is what I talk about with people being ignorant. I don't recall anywhere in my post having said I voted for Obama. In fact, I'll let you in on a little secret...I didn't vote. Since when is saying he's not a terrorist "kissing his ass"? My argument was through logic, not admiration for Obama.

Learn to think before you speak, Griffen.

P.S.: Lets not argue further, Griffen.

HostelEffect

• Mapping King
Reply #98 on: 16-01-2010
It only takes a meteorite the size of Europe or North America for everything to be fucked. Even half of that would kill everyone on the half of the earth that the meteorite hit.

By the way, if there was a meteor that big even near our solar system, we would have found it already and determined if it was going to hit us. It was also stated by NASA that attempting to use a nuclear weapon would make matters worse, because blowing it up would mean pieces 30 to 100 miles wide pelting us, and killing millions in the process. They said the best approach currently is to somehow off-set it's coarse from far away ever so slightly so it will evade us. 
« Last Edit: 16-01-2010 by HostelEffect »

Alex

• S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
Reply #99 on: 16-01-2010
There's actually like 600 objects that are being watched carefully because of their trajectory.

Tags:

* Hello there Guest

Welcome to the HyperGaming Network forums! We are a large gaming and mod community. Please signup to gain access to other sections of the forum.

If you are having problems navigating the forums, please see this topic.

Forum News

For Terraria: Iyesu Roleplay
Click here.

* Users Online

Knife_czCrossJoJo

Dot Guests: 585 | Dot Users

* Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 9314
  • stats Total Posts: 180897
  • stats Total Topics: 22667
  • stats Total Categories: 10
  • stats Total Boards: 211