Whitelist Application Thread

Started by Bl★ck Star, 08-04-2011

adster567

Roleplay Name:Feagollind Felarrow
Minecraft username: Dunmer912
Players you already know on the minecraft server: None
Previous roleplay experience:Ive roleplayed in WoW, Lotro, Rift and other minecraft servers
What servers you play on:Mc Shadowville, Tempest, friends rp server
Why would you like to join our server:im looking for a better Minecraft RP community and other rp oppourtunities.

TotalHawk

Roleplay Name: Havik
Minecraft username: terrabrake
Players you already know on the minecraft server: none unfortunately

Previous roleplay experience: i used to own a role pay website dedicated to medieval and future rp

What servers you play on: none

Why would you like to join our server: I am looking for a fun server that has a good admin base to stop griefers so i can enjoy my role play experience

geccoy

Accepted with reluctance

+Dunmer912

Denied

-terrabrake

Terra, its cool that you have a website for doing that, but, you didn't specify time, and, thats not much to work on.
So, I am afraid I must deny you.
Note to all who read this.
Don't make your whole profile all cute and pretty until you're sure you've been accepted.
Saves you time.

TotalHawk

I hope you don't mind me trying again, this time ill do it properly

Previous roleplay experience: I used to own a RP website for just over year and also i played secondlife RP.  i have been doing RP for almost 4 years now all together and feel as though i have a good understanding and a great imagination.

Why would you like to join our server: I am looking for a fun server that has a good admin base to stop griefers so i can enjoy my role play experience.

I would just like to add that if you are just looking for Roleplayers and not just builders feel free to take away my building rights untill you know im there for the roleplay.

Turkey

Quote from: geccoy on 29-05-2011
Accepted with reluctance

+Dunmer912

Denied

-terrabrake

Terra, its cool that you have a website for doing that, but, you didn't specify time, and, thats not much to work on.
So, I am afraid I must deny you.
Note to all who read this.
Don't make your whole profile all cute and pretty until you're sure you've been accepted.
Saves you time.

You dirty geccoy.
Guys feel free to make your profile and cute and pretty. It's ok, We have a full community of tons of different roleplays, You can explore them all.

Hawk, Make sure you give detailed information, Although we open our doors to all roleplayers, There are exceptions for people who cannot roleplay and just want to build

LupusCallidus

Roleplay Name:Lupus Callidus

Minecraft username:ApacheDemon

Players you already know on the minecraft server:None... yet!

Previous roleplay experience: I played TribalWars for almost 5 years now using several Users including ApacheDemon and deathrider616 In both i would never break role, i would act as a military commander I would scream at people in my tribe who were weak or being cowards that we're in a War and it's time they act like it. I go to Anime Expo twice every year. Last time i went (last Saturday) I went as a zombie apocalypse survivor... lets just say i got kicked out of the building for 'harassing' others (dressed as zombies). I also played a RPG called Mentin 2 for a while (cough* 2 years cough*) and I took my role as an assasin and sura very seriously. It was a thing of honor. 

What servers you play on: Survival/roleplay. (specific servers 85.236.100.50:25865 and more)

Why would you like to join our server: My old server was role play and i loved it but it wasn't whitelisted. We suffered serious grief. This looks like by far the most advanced role play server and o love the factions. I would really like admission into this server so i can start to make a name for myself and make people fear the name Lupus Callidus.
Titan Motstand

geccoy

Accepted

+ApacheDemon

LupusCallidus

Quote from: TotalHawk on 30-05-2011

Previous roleplay experience: I used to own a RP website for just over year and also i played secondlife RP.  i have been doing RP for almost 4 years now all together and feel as though i have a good understanding and a great imagination.

Why would you like to join our server: I am looking for a fun server that has a good admin base to stop griefers so i can enjoy my role play experience.

I would just like to add that if you are just looking for Roleplayers and not just builders feel free to take away my building rights untill you know im there for the roleplay.

+Support

Havik is a great gamer and an even better RP'er , he introduced me to the server and can only make it better, unfortunatly he is a s**t writer  ;D.
Titan Motstand

Turkey

Quote from: LupusCallidus on 31-05-2011
Quote from: TotalHawk on 30-05-2011

+Support

Havik is a great gamer and an even better RP'er , he introduced me to the server and can only make it better, unfortunatly he is a s**t writer  ;D.

Double Support.

geccoy

I don't care if you support someone.
Stop clogging the thread with opinions that I don't care about.

geccoy

Accepted

+terrabrake

Turkey

Quote from: geccoy on 31-05-2011
I don't care if you support someone.
Stop clogging the thread with opinions that I don't care about.

You should care.

Linxu

Roleplay Name: Linxu

Minecraft username: Linxu

Players you already know on the minecraft server: Nobody.

Previous role-play experience: I have done a lot of role-playing on World of Warcraft, Garry's Mod, Grand Theft Auto IV, and SA:MP.

What servers do you play on: I play on my friends private server.

Why would you like to join our server: I have been playing Minecraft now for about a month and I wanted to experience what role-playing was like on Minecraft.

Achtas

Roleplay Name: Achtas
Minecraft username: Achtas
Players you already know on the minecraft server: Humr, dun think any.

Previous role play experience: Multiple years of role play experience on various websites and clients although not on Minecraft as of yet.

What servers you play on: Tested various servers though usually play on SP or a friend's hosted MP server. Not role play based though.

Why would you like to join our server: Would actually want to try out role playing in Minecraft. Could prove to be interesting seeing as the game itself is so damn addicting.

Delcro

Roleplay Name: Delcro IronHeart
Minecraft username: delcro
Players i already know on the minecraft server: Rakaesa
Previous roleplay experience: Dungeons and Dragons, Warcraft 3
Servers i play on: mcraft.no-ip.info
Why would you like to join our server: I would like to join the server because i love to roleplay, and i would like to play with my friends

dahipp

Roleplay Name: Harvey Hipp
Minecraft username: dahipp1
Players you already know on the minecraft server: None at the moment. I have a friend who intends to apply for a whitelist application as well. His minecraft username should be fishing10fish.

Previous roleplay experience: Lands of Navia (Minecraft Server)

What servers you play on: Freebuilds and mostly singleplayer.

Why would you like to join our server: The idea of a medieval community existing through the referenced guide to building a town surrounded by smaller regions interests me. As a builder, I've spent quite a bit of time tinkering around with different designs and such. The matter of being a good or bad builder is purely opinion to me. As a participant in roleplaying, I'd like to explore various characters while establishing one of my own. Due to a lack of direction at the moment, I'd would like to assume the role of a foreign traveler.

Thank you for taking the time to read my application! ;D

LupusCallidus

Ahhhhh :)

Sorry to clog the forums but dont you love when a train of fresh meat comes in XD
Titan Motstand

fishingtenfish

Roleplay Name: Fish
Minecraft username: fishing10fish
Players you already know on the minecraft server (Dahipp1 above whitelist app  ;D)

Previous roleplay experience: Was an admin on the True Minecraft server which was in the past one of the frontrunners in roleplay servers on minecraft.....which now its been dwindled down to me and dahipp1.... sigh

What servers you play on: Trueminecraft

Why would you like to join our server: Because I want to have a community to rock out with.  I want to enjoy the community while roleplaying with them as well.  This server looks pretty narley, and I cant wait to see how its run because Me and dahipp1 are great assets to the team. 

laseneph

Roleplay Name: Laseneph Shadowsun
Minecraft username: laseneph
Players you already know on the minecraft server: N/A

Previous roleplay experience: Used to Role Play a lot on other MMORPG's, most notably World of Warcraft

What servers you play on: Survivorman's SMP - Tribalcraft

Why would you like to join our server: I'm looking for a nice, role playing server; good community, actual role playing etc. and I hope to find this in your server

geccoy

Accepted

+linxu
+Achtas

I've only done these two so far, as I am still thinking about who else to add.

Knife_cz

Quote from: geccoy on 03-06-2011
Accepted

+linxu
+Achtas

Maybe close applications for some time?Alot of people are accepted already.

Turkey

Quote from: knife_cz on 03-06-2011
Accepted

+linxu
+Achtas

no

LupusCallidus

Agreed, whats wrong with more people...? It makes the RP more intense
Titan Motstand

Knife_cz

Quote from: Turkey on 03-06-2011
Accepted

+linxu
+Achtas

no

Write a reason,"no" is more like ..nothing.

jaik

Quote from: Turkey on 03-06-2011
Accepted

+linxu
+Achtas

no

Write a reason,"no" is more like ..nothing.

Better than nothing.
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway