Whitelist Application Thread

Started by Bl★ck Star, 08-04-2011

arlodehaan

Roleplay Name: Miraclos
Minecraft username: arlodehaan
Players you already know on the minecraft server: non

Previous roleplay experience: World of Warcraft

What servers you play on: still looking for a good rp server that i can help build on and have fun

Why would you like to join our server: to have fun RP'ing and creating story's and helping with building etc. ;D

Zygomius

Roleplay Name:Stoney the Stealthy Rock
Minecraft username:Zygomius
Players you already know on the minecraft server:none but looking forward to meet them
Previous roleplay experience:4years of wow on an rp server
What servers you play on:currently none only singeplayer but looking for a nice rp server
Why would you like to join our server:I love roleplayeing and this seems like a nice server

geccoy

Accepted

+MithrilRoshi
+lol332211
+Xunkang
+Zygomius

Denied

-hurtj7
-arlodehaan

To hurtj7, I've already denied you before.
Arlodehaan, I denied you because all you had, just written, 'World of Warcraft

G.Polaris

Quote from: geccoy on 15-05-2011
Accepted

+MithrilRoshi
+lol332211
+Xunkang
+Zygomius

Denied

-hurtj7
-arlodehaan

To hurtj7, I've already denied you before.
Arlodehaan, I denied you because all you had, just written, 'World of Warcraft
Not to be rude, but is there a reason I wasn't denied or accepted?
How are you holding up? Because I'm a POTATO.

geccoy

I thought I added your name to that.
Well, you were accepted.

G.Polaris

Quote from: geccoy on 15-05-2011
I thought I added your name to that.
Well, you were accepted.
Hooray.
I look forward to getting on.
How are you holding up? Because I'm a POTATO.

MithrilRoshi

Ahh thank you. Though i have tried to type in the Server ip. Is there a waiting time for a update on the whitelist?
The Mind will overcome the sword... Sadly i have yet to see someone outsmart bullet!

Invisiblecheese

Roleplay Name: Rune
Minecraft username: Invisiblecheese
Players you already know on the minecraft server: Rarmae (post edit)

Previous roleplay experience: Dark Age of Camelot, WoW, Neverwinter Nights, various tabletop games

What servers you play on: None consistently. Haven't really found one I liked yet.

Why would you like to join our server: I enjoy roleplaying and like to try new things. If there's an opportunity for a drama-free environment to do so, I'm all for it.
"Those occupying the seat of power should never sit comfortably."

Rarmae

David, you know me!! D:

Sadfase, David, sadfase.

Invisiblecheese

D'oh! I'm sorry. :(  I didn't even realize you played minecraft. I think I'll just dig myself a hole to crawl into now...
"Those occupying the seat of power should never sit comfortably."

anryee

Role play name: ?
Minecraft name: way1236
People i know on this server: None
Previous roleplay experience: none really
What servers you play on: none at the moment, but hopefully this one
Why would you like to join outr server: I would like to join your server because, I feel that playing this game with many other people is funner than playing by your self.  So, i have tryed some servers but they are not right for me, so hopefully this onw will be the right one.

Thank You :)

leprichaunboy

Roleplay Name:dont know
Minecraft username:leprichaunboy
Players you already know on the minecraft server:none

Previous roleplay experience:none but i love to act

What servers you play on:none i have been looking for a good one

Why would you like to join our server:i love the idea of a rp servers plus the server looks great and the people are friendly.why wouldnt i ?

meldin

Roleplay Name: Epeatoro
Minecraft username: Jaggernaughty
Players you already know on the minecraft server: Nobody at the moment

Previous roleplay experience: I have played Dungeons and dragons, Runescape, a little bit of WoW, and another Minecraft RP server.

What servers you play on: None at the moment.

Why would you like to join our server: Because Minecraft and Roleplaying are my two favorite things. I especially love fantasy roleplay.

geccoy

Accepted

+Invisiblecheese
+Jaggernaughty

Denied

-leprichaunboy
-way1236

I denied you both for no RP experience.
The server needs people who understand what and how to roleplay.

leprichaunboy

well you sir are rather shallow and pedantic

XanderHuro

Roleplay Name: Xander Huro
Minecraft username: Simonmest2
Players you already know on the minecraft server: None Sorry
Previous roleplay experience: I'm into alot of roleplaying I play D+D with my friend and his family weekly they are all into it. I have played WoW, Lineage 2, Guild Wars, Runescape, Perfect World, and lots more MMO's and RPG's.
What servers you play on: None Yet but hopefully this one!
Why would you like to join our server: I would like to join your server because I have loved minecraft since I started playing the Classic then getting the Beta. I am dying to get into a minecraft rp like I've seen on youtube's Minecraft Dad but far better since they were more having fun and this would be more rp style. In any case I really want to get onto this server and show my stuff.
A little extra info: My Minecraft Skin is Rinzler from Tron: Legacy.

geccoy

Accepted

+Simonmest2

I think the family that RPs together is cute.

Blazer232

Roleplay Name: Rykeir Oryan
Minecraft username: Blazer232
Players you already know on the minecraft server: None that I know of

Previous roleplay experience: Pretty much all HGN servers on GMod

What servers you play on: I've played many server, let's just say I play on RP servers

Why would you like to join our server: Because I really enjoy roleplaying, and I also love MineCraft.

geccoy

Fuzzytoes

Roleplay Name: Tierus Toes
Minecraft username: Fuzzytoes
Players you already know on the minecraft server: None sadly. I wouldn't hate to get know everyone although! Roleplaying is to me is more of a community experience. It's no fun when it's done alone.

Previous roleplay experience: I've had about 5 years of roleplay experience. I've done most of it in World of Warcaft. I've done my share of forum roleplaying and even some on another Minecraft server I used to join. Not to mention that I play on the HGN Fallout and S.T.A.L.K.E.R. RP server.

What servers you play on: The only other Minecraft server I play on is one that is private to but a few good friend I always game with.

Why would you like to join our server:
Roleplaying is always fun to. I've been watching some Youtube channels that kinda do roleplay within Minecraft. I just think it would be great to try some out in Minecraft to be plain and simple!

geccoy

Fidelmios

Roleplay Name: Fidelmios
Minecraft username: Fidelmios
Players you already know on the minecraft server: None

Previous roleplay experience: I don't honestly have much, I mean Ive played abit on WoW in the past, and Oblivion, but thats not multiplayer

What servers you play on: I play on KKRO mostly

Why would you like to join our server: Well my old server has a big italian griefer problem (no im not racist we have a clan of griefers whom we cant IP ban, and they call themselves the Italian Griefers) and I would like to get some RP exprience under my belt. I am a mod there (I doubt this carrys wieght here or not) and if that says anything, its that im not a moron. I mostly just wanna try out a RP server and see if I cant help out.

geccoy

Quote from: Fidelmios on 19-05-2011
Roleplay Name: Fidelmios
Minecraft username: Fidelmios
Players you already know on the minecraft server: None

Previous roleplay experience: I don't honestly have much, I mean Ive played abit on WoW in the past, and Oblivion, but thats not multiplayer

What servers you play on: I play on KKRO mostly

Why would you like to join our server: Well my old server has a big italian griefer problem (no im not racist we have a clan of griefers whom we cant IP ban, and they call themselves the Italian Griefers) and I would like to get some RP exprience under my belt. I am a mod there (I doubt this carrys wieght here or not) and if that says anything, its that im not a moron. I mostly just wanna try out a RP server and see if I cant help out.

What kind of server was your old one?
From the looks of it, this is a deny.
Please PM me the answer.

geccoy

Turkey

Everybody makes this mistake, This is what not to do on a application

Roleplay Name:Dragonxx
Minecraft username:Steve
Players you already know on the minecraft server: AWEA, AWOUF, LILSTS, TTOP, CCVBA

Previous roleplay experience: none

What servers you play on: none

Why would you like to join our server: because my fied said i shud probs join u guys to lean rp