Whitelist Application Thread

Started by Bl★ck Star, 08-04-2011

MSPandola

Roleplay Name: Drake
Minecraft username:MSPandola
Players you already know on the minecraft server: None but I really want to start from scratch anyway
Previous roleplay experience: I've been on several RP servers, and RPed on a book fan site (Call me a nerd
What servers you play on: Imperial Craft
Why would you like to join our server: I've been searching for a good RP server that actually RPs and from what I've read, this one does the job.

Jared47

Roleplay Name: Jared Bourchier
Minecraft username: jaredslayer
Players you already know on the minecraft server: Goldboy

Previous roleplay experience: I've been roleplaying for about two years now, played mostly HL2RP on Mobius Servers, as well as Fallout Roleplay, and Stalker Roleplay here for around a month or two now.

What servers you play on: Not many public ones, mostly just one I set up with a couple of friends. I do play on MGS from time to time.

Why would you like to join our server: I love the Stalker roleplay here, and the people are friendly and helpful. I think playing Minecraft with this community will help me meet many new players and just have a good experience overall, and help others have a good time, too.

Fifkie

Roleplay Name: Ian Brown
Minecraft username: Fifkie
Players you already know on the minecraft server: None

Previous roleplay experience: Alot of wow rp and some minecrat rp

What servers you play on: mostly my own

Why would you like to join our server: I would like to play on a serious rp server.

SneakyZebra

Roleplay Name: Roff Brandybuck
Minecraft username:SneakyZebra
Players you already know on the minecraft server: N/A

Previous roleplay experience: Roleplayed in multiple mmorpg's including Star Wars Galaxies and Darkfall. Have led few but long lasting RP clans in those games

What servers you play on: Single player mostly, I can't find a suitable minecraft server and I hope this is it.

Why would you like to join our server: To find a server that actually rp's, not one that just says it is an rp server. This one seems legitimate and has very interesting planning going into it.

geccoy

Accepted

+MSPandola
+jaredslayer
+Fifkie
+SneakyZebra

Fifkie, your application looks like you put no thought into it, and did not read it over.
If you did, you would've notice your spelling mistake.

Falconsfan9988

Roleplay Name: Elden Nywor
Minecraft username: Falconsfan9988
Players you already know on the minecraft server: World_Hopper told me about this server s I decided to check it out.

Previous roleplay experience: I have played on a few minecraft RP servers in the past including CIVRP. I have also played various role-playing games. I am very experienced and I believe I am very good.

What servers you play on: I am a moderator on CIVRP which is WIP.

Why would you like to join our server:I am an experienced Roleplayer, I am looking for somewhere to roleplay to take a break from building a pre-made map for the Rp server I mentioned above. I am looking for pretty serious RP where I can be anything I would like to be. I also was thinking of a fantasy character lately and thought this would be a good place to play as him. I hope you accept me!

Cid_Jacoby

Roleplay Name:Cid Jacoby
Minecraft username: A5mod3us

Previous roleplay experience: Used to table top roleplay with my brother (who is 27 and expert rper)

What servers you play on:non on Minecraft, but alot on SA:MP (San Andreas MultiPlayer)

Why would you like to join our server:I want to try rping on minecraft, it seems like it would be alot of fun.

ernestopresto

Roleplay Name:Aerrin Merrick
Minecraft username:ernestopresto
Players you already know on the minecraft server: n/a

Previous roleplay experience: over 10 years of DMing D&D 3.5 edition, playing in at least 6 different pen and paper roleplaying systems, FFXI roleplay linkshell, Vanguard Roleplay server, EvE online, Perfect World Online - a few more that i can't really remember right now.

What servers you play on: minecraftawesome from video games awesome

Why would you like to join our server: i'm a big fan of RP and i'd like to see what it'd be like to RP in MC.  this server seemed like the coolest one i could find, so i hope to get a shot

Dr_McLovin

Roleplay Name:Zeo
Minecraft username:Dr_McLovin
Players you already know on the minecraft server:None

Previous roleplay experience:A lot of RP games.

What servers you play on: Gamecraft.me

Why would you like to join our server: I want to play on a RP server there awesome!

geccoy

What the fuck is up with all these 14 year olds.
I have to ask my supervisor if I can add you all, because thats a lot of children.

Knife_cz

Quote from: geccoy on 21-05-2011
What the fuck is up with all these 14 year olds.
I have to ask my supervisor if I can add you all, because thats a lot of children.

You accepted even 13 years old,I saw it somewhere

geccoy

I did, but, theres three, all at once.

geccoy

Accepted

+Falconsfan9988
+ernestopresto

Denied

-Dr_McLovin
-A5mod3us

The reason you two were denied is because of your roleplay experience, along with the rest of your app.
Dr_McLovin, saying a lot of RP games does not tell me anything. I've never heard of Gamecraft, anyways.
It'd have been best to explain more.
But, you didn't.
A5, saying that you played tabletop with your 27 year old brother is dandy and all, but, its really nothing.
I am not sure how much you play with him.
Saying he is 27, and an expert RPer does not help your application.
Maybe if he made one, he'd have a better chance then you did, seeing as if he is an expert RPer, his background would be more diverse.
If you have questions, please PM me, and do not spam the whitelist.
Thank you.

cl4p-tp

Roleplay Name: Kezz
Minecraft username: Kezz890
Players you already know on the minecraft server: I dunno ThY and friends?
Previous roleplay experience: Gmod and WoW.
What servers you play on: Zilch.
Why would you like to join our server: I was on it before and I want to be able to join it agian.

Hummer705

Roleplay Name: Sergei Leninkov
Minecraft username: Hummer705
Players you already know on the minecraft server: Emperor_Bobby, Negativezero, Blockbuster3825

Previous roleplay experience: Gmod Roleplay, Runescape, Fallout RP, WoW

What servers you play on: Hopefully This one!

Why would you like to join our server: I have always liked RP, but how never found a real mature server, one free of grief and trolls. This server has really good rep, and my friends play other HGN servers aswell, some of which also catch my interest. I think I am cut out for this server and will do my best to contribute to the growing HGN community. Thank you!  8)

geccoy

Accepted

+Kezz890
+Hummer705

MothersMilk

Roleplay Name:El Cid
Minecraft username:MothersMilk
What servers you play on:Not many..didnt find one that i liked
Why would you like to join our server:i was looking for a rolleplaying game since i bought the game..so thats probl the reason ^^

O_Bettsy_O

Roleplay Name: Mathias Hale

Minecraft username: O_Bettsy_O

Players you already know on the minecraft server: ComradeBritish

Previous roleplay experience: WoW RP Servers,

What servers you play on: Minecraft: Abyssal Legion, but mostly SP, Only just signed up to HGN so none on other games

Why would you like to join our server: i Enjoyed RPing on WoW, would like to try it out on MineCraft

geccoy

Accepted

+O_Bettsy_O

Denied

-MothersMilk

Mothers, I denied you because you gave me little information.
Please pm me if you have questions.

Lethan

Roleplay Name: Lethan Veregris
Minecraft username: Lethan2
Players you already know on the minecraft server: Fuzzytoes

Previous roleplay experience: I've done a plenty of roleplay. Four years sounds about right. It started with Warcraft III and slowly from there I moved to World of Warcraft. I currently do most of my roleplay in Starcraft 2.

What servers you play on: The only other server  I play on a private server with Fuzzytoes and some other friends.

Why would you like to join our server: I would like to join the server because my friend Fuzzytoes is there and after hearing him talk about how neat the server is set up. I figure I would give a shot at it. It brings what I love to do into Minecraft.

gandalf

Roleplay Name:glowen
Minecraft username:gandalf108
Players you already know on the minecraft server:no one this is my first time playing the server and none of me friends play it

Previous roleplay experience:a little on me friends

What servers you play on:applecraft + my friends

Why would you like to join our server:i really like role play and medieval and the server seems really fun. Plus it would be nice to make some new friends

Knife_cz

Roleplay Name: Ol´Johnny

Minecraft username: petralbert_cz

Players you already know on the minecraft server: Alot of people from HGN.

Previous roleplay experience:Roleplaying on garrysmod for 2 years now,srp,frp and alot of other roleplays.

What servers you play on: On minecraft only building,without cheats.

Why would you like to join our server: It  might be interesting to roleplay on minecraft,so why not to give it try?
And I played on every other HGN server,so when I will play here,and if I play even here,I can say "I played on every HGN server"-well except tf2.

Squirtle

Roleplay Name:Achion
Minecraft username:RetardedSquirtle
Players you already know on the minecraft server: none
Previous roleplay experience:played on the vowelcraft roleplay server for a while, but its been down for a few weeks now.
What servers you play on:I frequently play on Insomniacraft's TeamWars server, and Vowelcraft servers from time to time.
Why would you like to join our server: Im looking for a good community, and overall just to have fun.

zitroz

Roleplay Name: Bjorn Brown
Minecraft username: zitroz
Players you already know on the minecraft server: Fifkie

Previous roleplay experience: Roleplayed in wow and have done some minecraft roleplaying.

What servers you play on: have tried a lot of diffrent ones mostly friends servers.

Why would you like to join our server: I'd like to play on a serious rp server.

geccoy

Accepted

+Lethan2
+petralbert_cz
+zitrox

Denied
-RetardedSquirtle
-gandalf108

There was no RP expereince, or atleast, very little, and not enough for qualification.
Vowelcraft is also just a build/survival server.
This is an RP server.
Same with Applecraft.
Your friends server means nothing to me if you don't explain about it.