Whitelist Application Thread

Started by Bl★ck Star, 08-04-2011

qxan

Roleplay Name: Berrinuch, The traveling merchant
Minecraft Username: qxan

Players you already know on the minecraft server: Ange166, though i am very interested to meet new players.

Previous Roleplay Experience: Timecraft, Public rp servers as well as my own private rp servers with my friends. I'm looking for something to keep me going because i've exhausted most of my other servers.

What Servers you play on: Timecraft, My own and public rp servers (like i said).

Why you want to join this server: I want to play this server because my friend ange166 comes on here a lot and tells me about all this stuff always happening, it sounds so awesome and more eventful than most of the rp servers ive played on.

Ralazo

Quote from: qxan on 20-06-2011
Roleplay Name: Berrinuch, The traveling merchant
Minecraft Username: qxan

Players you already know on the minecraft server: Ange166, though i am very interested to meet new players.

Previous Roleplay Experience: Timecraft, Public rp servers as well as my own private rp servers with my friends. I'm looking for something to keep me going because i've exhausted most of my other servers.

What Servers you play on: Timecraft, My own and public rp servers (like i said).

Why you want to join this server: I want to play this server because my friend ange166 comes on here a lot and tells me about all this stuff always happening, it sounds so awesome and more eventful than most of the rp servers ive played on.

Accepted.

AggressiveMonkey

Roleplay name: Fendrel
Minecraft username: AggressiveMonkey
Players you already know on the Minecraft server: Demonizer877
What servers you play on: LB543.co.cc
Previous roleplay experience: WoW is where I learned some roleplay experience. Other than that my other previous roleplay experience has been pretty basic and other games I have played don't really relate to Minecraft e.g. Eve roleplay but I'm a quick learner so with a moderately good roleplaying community I should pick up the more advanced roleplaying quick enough.
Why would you like to join our server: I was searching around for a decent server when my friend suggested I join his medieval/fantasy roleplaying server. He made it sound pretty good so I thought I would try it out and see if Minecraft RP is for me!

geccoy

Accepted
+AggressiveMonkey

We need more applications like this.

Ragolution

Ralazo

You were removed for claiming a piece of land in the middle of the Valhalla territory and building a house on it.

Knife_cz

Quote from: Ralazo on 21-06-2011
You were removed for claiming a piece of land in the middle of the Valhalla territory and building a house on it.

Guess thats a IC action,not OOC?

geccoy

Ragolution, if you can convince Ralazo to add you, and you make an app, I'll accept you.

Ralazo

He used his admin powers to declaim ground that was claimed by Valhalla.

Knife_cz

Ralazo

Geccoy your able to become whitelister again if you wish.

Nerosis

Roleplay Name: Layton
Minecraft username: M_I_N_E
Players you already know on the minecraft server: None, but i want to meet loads of new people.

Previous roleplay experience: About 2 years. Admin on many roleplay servers (DarkRP,HL2RP,Cider) and many more. I also play HGN:SRP and HGN:FO as i love to play on them.

What servers you play on: I kinda state this above. ^^^ Mostly Garrysmod Servers.

Why would you like to join our server: I like to play Roleplay Servers and i feel that i would like to play on the minecraft server with many other players. I also love to roleplay so i feel joining the server would be a good experience.

Chrimi

Roleplay Name: Chrimi
Minecraft username: Solidvapor302
Players you already know on the minecraft server: None

Previous roleplay experience: Lots, played many servers.

What servers you play on: This (soon), and your Terraria Server.

Why would you like to join our server: It looks epic, and I love roleplay.

geccoy

Accepted

+ M_I_N_E

Denied

-Solidvapor302

Solid, you did not explain enough in RP experience.
Reapply in four days.

blobbob

Roleplay Name: Lori Keri Eisenhower

Minecraft username:Blobbob22

Players you already know on the minecraft server: I hope to meet some soon :)

Previous roleplay experience: I started rp when I was yong with my friends we pretended we were in meadival ages. then When I played RP games is when I really got into it. Ever science then ive been looking for the best RP games, and have only found a few like mount and blade but its not online. I host a rp minecraft server on my couputer but it does not have many people. We set up kingdoms an econmey and many other things

What servers you play on: my oan and I tried a few other RP servers.

Why would you like to join our server: I would like to have a server where I can play on minecraft thats not creative because I dont like it when a world is just creative and its all sky scrapers. Also durring this summer I wish to have a place while im on vacation that I can talk to my (hopefully new) friends. I want a place where someone recognises me and we can have fun together.

p.s. dont tell me im not trying to get in hard enough this is my 3rd applaction

geccoy

Quote from: blobbob on 23-06-2011

Previous roleplay experience: I started rp when I was yong with my friends we pretended we were in meadival ages. then When I played RP games is when I really got into it. Ever science then ive been looking for the best RP games, and have only found a few like mount and blade but its not online. I host a rp minecraft server on my couputer but it does not have many people. We set up kingdoms an econmey and many other things

Why would you like to join our server: I would like to have a server where I can play on minecraft thats not creative because I dont like it when a world is just creative and its all sky scrapers. Also durring this summer I wish to have a place while im on vacation that I can talk to my (hopefully new) friends. I want a place where someone recognises me and we can have fun together.

I don't give third chances.
Only two.
So.
Denied

blobbob

Quote from: geccoy on 23-06-2011
I don't give third chances.
Only two.
So.
Denied

you didnt respond to my second ...  :'(

Ralazo

Quote from: blobbob on 23-06-2011

Accepted.

Geccoy is no longer whitelister.

Ragolution

Notice; After the server reset, whitelist will be meaningless.

LupusCallidus

Titan Motstand

Ragolution

Quote from: LupusCallidus on 24-06-2011
... whatcha mean?

I don't want to spoil it.

Long story short, we wont need/have one.

LupusCallidus

Don't worry, I've been filled in.
Titan Motstand

N3gativezero

So the server is going to be open to everyone as long as they have the IP?
To loot, lulz and SCIENCE!

emperor bobby

I'd like a good filling in, Please.

Ragolution

I'll make a spoiler thread later, I guess. Tomorrow.