Whitelist Application Thread

Started by Bl★ck Star, 08-04-2011

Bl★ck Star

App's are open.

We are currently going to use whitelisting until our permission system is done. You may fill out the application bellow to gain access to the server. We are tired of griefers and are only looking for people who want to roleplay and not use the server as a build\griefing ground.

Please fill out the application bellow and if you are successful you will be whitelisted and added to the roster above. Ops\Admins are immune to this application.

Format:
Roleplay Name:
Minecraft username:
Players you already know on the minecraft server:

Previous roleplay experience:

What servers you play on:

Why would you like to join our server:

Take These Applications Seriously - We will not accept applications which are Shit\Short\Empty

geccoy

Roleplay Name: Elizabeth Insidaes

Minecraft username: geccoy

Previous roleplay experience: This server.

What servers you play on: This server.

Why would you like to join our server: I've been on it.

CryogenicManga

Roleplay Name:Darrius
Minecraft username:CryogenicManga

Previous roleplay experience:Hypergamer GMOD servers, This One, Console Rp

What servers you play on: This One, Hypergamer GMOD servers

Why would you like to join our server: Because i built one of the key towns sand city and i have established myself pretty well, also i love this server and all the awesome people i met on here and i want to continue making good RP scenerys for everyone to use and to RP with the people i have met please whitelist me again. GO ACEON :P

Bl★ck Star

+Geccoy
+CryogenicManga

Teodor

Roleplay Name: Teodor
Minecraft username: bubl0id

Players you already know on the minecraft server: umm none?

Previous roleplay experience: some wow rp, sa-mp (gta rp), ultima online, haven and hearth

What servers you play on: it's gonna be first minecraft RP one for me

Why would you like to join our server: want to give it a try if you have some decent rp going on around here

Zanimus

Roleplay Name : Adam Gustell
Minecraft username : Zanimus

Previous roleplay experience : Roleplay forums (Gaia), Grand Theft Auto San Andreas roleplay servers, some text-based MUDs.

What servers you play on : None at the moment.

Why would you like to join our server
: I've played Minecraft for a while on private servers with a few friends, but I would like to expand the experience and learn more about the game while also being part of a good community that I can be a part of and contribute to.
You've just been compromised.

peter rhino

Roleplay Name: tommy rockslide
Minecraft username: Milolethbridge
Players you already know on the minecraft server: Geccoy
                                                                                 Cryogenicmanga
                                                                                 Bfranx
                                                                                 Bucky
Previous roleplay experience: quite a few garrysmod servers, admin on many of them, one minecraft roleplay server (shutdown now). i have played many roleplay console games. and i have been playing on this server for a couple of days. i have built an extension to my house then got griefed (Removal of my hotel)

What servers you play on: this one and alot of garrysmod servers

Why would you like to join our server: i would like to help with the destruction of sand city by rebuilding and i have finished building my house now. i have been playing on this server for a couple of days.

thanks.

Bl★ck Star

+Peter rhino
+Zanimus
+Teodor

Gesthle

Roleplay Name: Gesthle
Minecraft username: Merancapeman
Players you already know on the minecraft server: None so far, but I hope to remedy that :3

Previous roleplay experience: I've played everything from Final Fantasy to Dragon Age, but if you're talking about writing RP then I've had many years of experience on several RP sites and then some. I'm also a professional writer with some published works.

What servers you play on: None so far, again I hope to remedy this :D

Why would you like to join our server: I'm a medieval buff, and I love medieval structures so on that count I'm really hyped about joining this server. Secondly, as I've stated earlier, I've done many RP's beforehand and have experience. In that regard, I also enjoy the occasional medieval/fantasy romp. Hope to see you guys in game :D

Bl★ck Star

Zstan

Roleplay Name: Zaneak
Minecraft username: Zstan123
Players you already know on the minecraft server: Everyone

Previous roleplay experience: Wow, HGN, Gmod, etc.

What servers you play on: Everything

Why would you like to join our server: Because I want to RP.

Bl★ck Star

+Zstan (Trusted Member)

Knife_cz

Roleplay Name: Johnny apple

Minecraft username: petralbert_cz

Players you already know on the minecraft server: There arent many people on server yet-look at the application.

Previous roleplay experience: Srp Hl2 rp,and many other

What servers you play on: Well since im banned im sure im not on any HGN server,but well TF2 mostly now,and some gmod gamemodes like Zombie survival,im just bored.

Why would you like to join our server: Im bored as hell,i just need to find something where i can spend my time-dont worry i wont grief or any crap like that.

Leviticuss

Name: Christopher

Roleplay name: Um... Leviticuss

Minecraft username: Leviticuss

Players you already know on the server: None so far... But im bring a few friends from my old server.

Prievious roleplay experience: I have played games such as Final Fantasy, Everquest and so on. I love to roleplay and have much experience.

What servers you play on: I was apart of midgardmc.eu, There was an issue there for me that I would like to talk to maybe the owner of this server about, im sure he'd find it most interesting. Also I was a moderator of that server. I am looking for a new start here.

Why would you like to join our server: Well I have always had a liking to medieval roleplay. Most of the games I play are fantasy/medieval in style. Also I am wanting to join because of an issue I had with another server, the only server I have ever played on and it was a roleplay server too. (I would like to talk to the owner of this server). I wish to hopefully make this my next dedicated server like my last one. I was with midgardmc.eu for at least close to 4 months.

Terminator

Roleplay Name: Xavier
Minecraft username: Terminator8

Players you already know on the minecraft server: I don't know anyone, but I hope that'll change soon :)

Previous roleplay experience: Countless roleplaying in early Everquest, World of Warcraft, and several other games.

What servers you play on: none... yet :P

Why would you like to join our server: I would really like to join this server because I love to RP and I want to help out in a community. I've always loved medieval style RP and I'm really looking to devote my Minecraft time to one RP server. I'd be happy to take part in almost any RP scenario.

B00german

Roleplay Name: Manareth

Minecraft Username: B00german

Players you already know on the minecraft server: I don't know anyone, but i hope to meet some in the future to come.

Previous Roleplay Experience: I have played one minecraft server called midgard for around half a year and i also play WoW and ive played a few final fantasy games as well.

What servers you play on: I play on Midgardmc Eu rp server.

Why would i like to join your server: Because i beleive im a dedicated player that likes to roleplay and i also wish to incorporate building into my work such as forts or castles or anything inbetween. I also like to help incorporate fixing problems that haft to do due with players such as greifing and stealing and those type of things.

So thanks for reading my application.

P.S. I dont know if anyone in this group plays LoL but i do so just letting you know for anything towards the future.

braindawgs66

Roleplay Name:Olley
Minecraft username:Braindawgs11
Players you already know on the minecraft server: mattlittle36

Previous roleplay experience:console gaming, halo 3 and GTA 4

What servers you play on: only this one ;)

Why would you like to join our server:I do enjoy roleplaying on this server, also some of the other players are nice people :)
Do not ask what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country!

PLASTICTOLI

Roleplay Name: Destery Kalamt (Des for short)
Minecraft username: PLASTICTOLI
Players you already know on the minecraft server: None

Previous roleplay experience: RPed all the time on Warcraft III, RPed on DCUO, WoW

What servers you play on: Minetiels. Fun server.

Why would you like to join our server: I want to start roleplaying again, besides, Minecraft becomes shit if you're alone.

Bfranx

Roleplay Name:Robert Walsingham
Minecraft username:Bfranx
Players you already know on the minecraft server: Almost everyone
Previous roleplay experience: Garry's Mod 10, Halo Custom Edition, Minecraft
What servers you play on: Aceon
Why would you like to join our server:It was fun the first time :D
Authority does not grant maturity.
Power cannot replace ignorance.

jsmith97

Roleplay Name: Alex Mora
Minecraft username: jsmith97
Players you already know on the minecraft server: Brfanxe (i believe is how its spelled) and Fal

Previous roleplay experience: Wow, Sto, Mass Effect etc.

What servers you play on: Yours. A family server.

Why would you like to join our server: Well i love to rp and this is the only good mc server thats worth rping on.

OldManRikdo

Roleplay Name: Grimorie Rikdo
Minecraft username: SteelCollar
Players you already know on the minecraft server: None.

Previous roleplay experience:
  I've played numerous paper pen rpgs, but this will be my first time RPing in Minecraft.

What servers you play on: This will be my first :)

Why would you like to join our server:  I've always preferred playing games with other people rather than alone, and Minecraft is no different.  My love for Roleplaying games is what brought me to your server, and your dedication to the server (I've seen the posts on repeated greifing, as well as the posts where you repair the damage again and again) is what made me want to be a part of this community.

achary

Roleplay Name: Rhythik
Minecraft username: achary
Players you already know on the minecraft server: None.

Previous roleplay experience:  I LARP all the time, I play D&D, I write novels (not actual roleplaying but it requires the mind for it and sometimes I'll role play as one of my characters in just everyday life), and I role play in single player games all the time (minecraft, final fantasy, etc etc.) Also, I've done a lot of roleplaying in MMORPGs such as WoW, Aion, etc etc.

What servers you play on: None, yet. I would love to be on this one though!

Why would you like to join our server: I love to roleplay and you guys seem to take it seriously like I do. I'm always in character unless told not to be. Thank you!

legitcowHD

Roleplay Name: Ulric
Minecraft username: legitcowHD
Players you already know on the minecraft server: Geccoy, and others.

Previous roleplay experience: I used to play a lot of roleplay games/servers such as: World of Warcraft/Echeloned Wow/RP Heaven, Dragon Age Origins, Garry's Mod, Oblivion, and so forth.

What servers you play on: Currently, I'm not playing any other minecraft roleplay server, I've been on one before, was just trying the server out, my house got greifed the second it wad done, pissed me off.

Why would you like to join our server: Actaully the question for me would be, why would I like to join BACK into our server, the awnser being I had a lot of fun roleplaying with the server and talk to new people, I enjoyed visiting cities such as Sand City.

RhukovarQuinn

Roleplay Name: Rhukovar "Rhue" Quinn
Minecraft username: Larutakin
Players you already know on the minecraft server: Blackstar, CryogenicManga
Previous roleplay experience: Minecraft, BYOND, Roleplayer's Guild Forums
What servers you play on: This one.
Why would you like to join our server: It was fun the first time. I got bored with single player survival, and I'm good at RPing, so here I am.

Ragolution

Roleplay Name: Portkins
Minecraft username: Portkins
Players you already know on the minecraft server: All of them
Previous roleplay experience: One metric ton
What servers you play on: HGN
Why would you like to join our server: I'm an admin, bro.