Whitelist Application Thread

Started by Bl★ck Star, 08-04-2011

Hessen

Again I remind you if you Want to  join the server quickly and dont want to wait for the whitelist update to roll around please PM me.
BURN THE HERETICS!

emperor bobby

I'm in, thank you to whomever accepted me.

Warnolo

Roleplay Name: Warn the speaker
Minecraft username: Warnolo
Players you already know on the minecraft server: none

Previous roleplay experience: Pretty much and various. Too long to tell and too much to remember.

What servers you play on: I was at Dawn of nobility, but after suffering some grieffing and ignore, i just didnt came back.

Why would you like to join our server: I would like a place to build and roleplay. Also, the music you put in the main thread made me apply.

Bucky

This truly isn't working, I can't check these apps daily and I HARDLY get on the server anywho... Passing the position on to someone else, I see now why Rag' left... (Go ahead and start checkin' em' if you want Hessen, we all know you're gonna get it.)

Ragolution

HOHUM I GUESS I'LL DO A CYCLE.

I'm not taking the position, I'm just doing it whenever I feel like it.

mikeywrenn

Roleplay Name: Faurn The Troll (As in the mythical beast, not the internet term)
Minecraft username: jack345
Players you already know on the minecraft server: N/A.

Previous roleplay experience: A year and a half of garrysmod serious roleplay.

What servers you play on: HGN's Stalker roleplay and a different community's fallout roleplay.

Why would you like to join our server: I enjoy playing minecraft and also roleplaying, so why not kill two birds with one stone, eh? Also, looking over the information threads, it looks very enjoyable.
[OOC] Aleksandr Makarov: When do you actually need Cullinary?
[OOC] Commissar Ruslan Turchin: Vat... are you trying to say cooking skill?
[OOC] Aleksandr Makarov: Yeah.
[OOC] Commissar Ruslan Turchin: It's for the women, of course. Which is why we don't see that skill much.

Ragolution

+Worgen2012
+firathmagi
+DeathEyes
+Xerdun
+Dextersmith
+Bloodyrage
+Yorkshirebloomer
+Apocryphalix
+Warnolo
+jack345

Please wait for these changes to take effect.

DeathEyes

Thanks for the time sir! Will we know whe the changes were made? Or we just have to keep trying to log in? Just wondering :)
Once again, thanks for your time and glad I was accepted.

Ragolution

Quote from: DeathEyes on 15-04-2011
Thanks for the time sir! Will we know whe the changes were made? Or we just have to keep trying to log in? Just wondering :)
Once again, thanks for your time and glad I was accepted.

Should be already made. Server is currently giving erroneous messages.

DeathEyes

Oddly, I'm having trouble connecting, it sais I'm not whitelisted :) Well, guess I'll just wait a little longer.

picklesickel

Name: Zack
Roleplay Name: Wizard_Kucle
Minecraft username: picklesickel
Players you already know on server: Currently none, but I hope to change that.
Previous roleplay experience: Previous Minecraft servers (all of which have been pretty bad.) I also have played fallout oblivion.E.c.t
What servers you currently play on: Lodainn, and I did play Runic Paradise for a bit.
Why you want to join our server: I have been searching for a decent roleplay server for a while. And this one seems very dedicated and interesting.

Ragolution

Oddly, I'm having trouble connecting, it sais I'm not whitelisted :) Well, guess I'll just wait a little longer.

Please make sure you have your minecraft username listed correctly

DeathEyes

Well yes. It's DeathEyes, maybe it was misspelled? :S Because, I login with DeathEyes nick and I was on other server with no problems what so ever.

Ragolution

Well yes. It's DeathEyes, maybe it was misspelled? :S Because, I login with DeathEyes nick and I was on other server with no problems what so ever.

+DeathEyes

Again

xteve

Quote from: Ragolution on 15-04-2011
+Worgen2012
+firathmagi
+DeathEyes
+Xerdun
+Dextersmith
+Bloodyrage
+Yorkshirebloomer
+Apocryphalix
+Warnolo
+jack345

Please wait for these changes to take effect.

Out of curiosity, what thought processes take place while accepting specific individuals? :)

Hessen

BURN THE HERETICS!

Bucky

Quote from: Hessen on 15-04-2011
Almost none.

Incorrect, we look for specific things like spelling, grammar, and ability to form a few sentences in whole. Most of the time if you have a retarded name we just deny it, or if you screw up the simple as hell formatting, we insta-deny it aswell. There's another thing that I think is quite self explanatory but I wont mention it for the sake of whatever.

HitMan5523

Roleplay Name:Alex Micler
Minecraft username:HitMan5523
Players you already know on the minecraft server:
Nobody  :(

Previous roleplay experience:
I played a flock load of gmod rp servers and I'm an admin on one
What servers you play on:
I played on this one server that was kinda broken, that's it : P. So this is basically the first server I'm going to play on.

Why would you like to join our server: I want to try a minecraft rp server and make new friends :D
\
I'm hip! What are you talking about!

xteve

Quote from: Bucky on 15-04-2011
Quote from: Hessen on 15-04-2011
Almost none.

Incorrect, we look for specific things like spelling, grammar, and ability to form a few sentences in whole. Most of the time if you have a retarded name we just deny it, or if you screw up the simple as hell formatting, we insta-deny it aswell. There's another thing that I think is quite self explanatory but I wont mention it for the sake of whatever.

Hmmmm. I see.  ;D
Although I must admit I was hoping your answers would clarify why my App was declined.  ???
Ah well.

N3gativezero

Roleplay Name: Captain Grenellin

Minecraft username: NegativeZero

Players you already know on the minecraft server: Bobby

Previous roleplay experience: The HGN RP servers

What servers you play on: The HGN RP servers

Why would you like to join our server: I figure I'd like to give RP in minecraft a try. Could be just as good as, if not better than Gmod RP.
To loot, lulz and SCIENCE!

Zanimus

Ah, I am such an idiot. I listed my username as Zanimus when it is actually the_zanimus . Sorry for the mishap.
You've just been compromised.

Xavior724

Roleplay Name: Longstride ...
Minecraft username:Xavior724
Players you already know on the minecraft server:N/A

Previous roleplay experience:I've played on many role-playing servers but none that appeals to me and takes it seriously.

What servers you play on:Role-playing,Cities, etc.

Why would you like to join our server: I've been searching for a determined role-playing server and I want to know if I found it and will be able to play.

Picto Wolf

Roleplay Name: Ganavus Kron
Minecraft username: Picto_Wolf
Players you already know on the minecraft server: Sharrock and Radek

Previous roleplay experience: I have got about 2 years worth of roleplaying most spent at HGN.

What servers you play on: Hl2rp and SRP

Why would you like to join our server: I wanted to try out minecraft roleplay so i thought il make an application. I could see this being quiet interesting as some good people are on there.
To the darkness I bring fire. To the ignorant I bring faith. Those who welcome these gifts may live, but I will visit naught but death and eternal damnation to those who refuse them.

killkutta

Roleplay Name: Killkutta
Minecraft username: KillkuttaKk
Players you already know on the minecraft server: None

Previous roleplay experience: World of warcraft,

What servers you play on: SRP

Why would you like to join our server: I think it would be fun to try it out

braindawgs66

Roleplay Name:Sir Peter Stone

Minecraft username: braindawgs11

Players you already know on the minecraft server:mattlittle36 personally, i also know some other people from the server :D

Previous roleplay experience: Mainly console gaming, halo 3 or gta4

What servers you play on: only this one ;)

Why would you like to join our server: i have played on from the begining, and i really enjoy the roleplay experiance gained by the server, i think that most of the people who play it are nice people and i wish to have more roleplaying adventures with them :)
Do not ask what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country!