Whitelist Application Thread

Started by Bl★ck Star, 08-04-2011

geccoy

No, its not that.
I'm just worried.

Jungmaeng

Quote from: geccoy on 04-05-2011
The list is getting too long, the rule is now invalid.

Denied

-deathwish47
-bigstealth
-Jungmaeng
-N0ur
-Willepwns

Accepted

+Shrimpit
+tylergagnon207
+Ranagor
+darkzerxx
+lordbok

Just a bit curious, but why was I not Accepted?

geccoy

As I said, please keep this to PM.
I will Pm you why.

Ralazo

Quote from: Zerrok on 07-05-2011
Roleplay Name: Charles
Minecraft username: Lerrok
Players you already know on the minecraft server: I know 1 person there.

Previous roleplay experience: I have had several years of role playing experience over the course of my gaming life, in fact I actually started at a early age, around 10 years and have been role playing on several games since, around 7 years. My first role playing experience was in Warcraft III where you had to create your own role play out of anything in the game, it was great back then, shame the game died. Either way, i've played several other games as well including MMORPG's and FPS's such as WoW, Garrysmod on role play servers, Dungeons and Dragons online, Warhammer Online, Aion, Guild Wars and maybe a few other games here and there.

What servers you play on: I usually play on my own private server with a few friends or try out some public building/role playing servers, although none are my main. I also play single player a lot.

Why would you like to join our server: I would like to join a serious role playing server that is fun and that I can develop my character on. I have played other Minecraft RP servers before but this server seems structured and well set up, having a whitelist, some interesting mobs as well as factions and towns, even the vampire thing looks cool! I'd like to join in on the role play.

Accepted
I think Geccoy forgot you.

geccoy

I added him already.
I just wanted to get enough people to make a big list, instead of just one person.

geccoy

Patriots3322

Roleplay Name:Sir James Helios (Knight)

Minecraft username:Patriots2213

Players you already know on the minecraft server: None, but hopefully will change soon

Previous roleplay experience:WoW, DaDo, EQ.

What servers you play on:Clan RKS

Why would you like to join our server:I love to RP and I love minecraft, so I want to do something that has both.  Roleplaying is one of my favorite things to do on a game.

CrankyoldmanYeah

Roleplay Name:CrankyoldmanYeah
Minecraft username:Crankyoldman1901
Players you already know on the minecraft server:None

Previous roleplay experience:Well... Kinda none... I did do roleplay in Roblox but that was years ago...

What servers you play on:I Play in: Pwegoable (Just Joined) and Titan/Hakaslak

Why would you like to join our server:I've been looking for ,Near To, Lag free gameplay and a decent roleplay server (For I love roleplay!!!) on minecraft as well as friendly, grief-free game play and this seems to tick all the boxes.

Das_Uberman

Quote from: Patriots3322 on 07-05-2011

Roleplay Name:Sir James Helios (Knight)

Minecraft username:Patriots2213

Players you already know on the minecraft server: None, but hopefully will change soon

Previous roleplay experience:WoW, DaDo, EQ.

What servers you play on:Clan RKS

Why would you like to join our server:I love to RP and I love minecraft, so I want to do something that has both.  Roleplaying is one of my favorite things to do on a game.

Go back a page or two, they already added you.

CrankyoldmanYeah

Actual Roleplay Name: Fernando Placido (Prince from the Spanish Colony, Utopia of Distaega     

CrankyoldmanYeah

Is any ads on?  ???

Das_Uberman

Sorry, but I'm still unclear as to why I was denied, I'm not angry, I just want to know what I did wrong.

CrankyoldmanYeah

Can anyone accept my Whitelist Post?  :o

Das_Uberman

Quote from: CrankyoldmanYeah on 07-05-2011

My god dude, you have to wait, sometimes for days, so just be patient, they'll get to it when they get to it.

Raven776

Roleplay Name: Kolaek the Pure
Minecraft username: Sacsheep
Players you already know on the minecraft server: None, goggled it. I've been looking for minecraft RP.

Previous roleplay experience: Previously a shaman on BaH for WC3 RP (It's as bad as you'd think it'd be), very elder member of CotH, race leader on YggdrassilRO, D&Ded for a couple years, Member of KrogathRO, member of AeonRO, lore developer for upcoming DaedalusRO, RPed for many, many years.

What servers you play on: No minecraft servers. I just figured it'd be fun to try it out.

Why would you like to join our server: It looks fun... and the developer has a profile picture of what I think is Scott Pilgrim, but I'm not too sure... Either way, I like minecraft (Who doesn't), and I like RP.

CrankyoldmanYeah

Quote from: Das_Uberman on 07-05-2011

My god dude, you have to wait, sometimes for days, so just be patient, they'll get to it when they get to it.
Sorry.  :-[

CrankyoldmanYeah

I'm Thinking of a new faction to make so thats why I was a bit inpatient, sorry

CrankyoldmanYeah

What time is it in America?? it's 7 o'clock over here in England  :D

Das_Uberman

Christ! What did I say? Not the place to put that crap.

CrankyoldmanYeah

Quote from: Das_Uberman on 07-05-2011

Christ! What did I say? Not the place to put that crap.
What did I say to provoke that?

Demonizer877

you're spamming the whitelist thread which is a bannable offence. On a lighter note Geccoy who is the one that reviews these apps asked people to PM her if you have any problems e.g. questioned as to why you were denied. She usually gets to your app within a day which is much better than the last reviewer who only did it once a week.
Awesomeness is the best trait one can have

geccoy

Accepted

+Sacsheep
+Pownage6

Denied

-Crankyoldman1901

My reason for denying you, Cranky, is because you have o roleplay experience, and you were spamming the forums.

CrankyoldmanYeah

Quote from: geccoy on 07-05-2011
Accepted

+Sacsheep
+Pownage6

Denied

-Crankyoldman1901

My reason for denying you, Cranky, is because you have o roleplay experience, and you were spamming the forums.
Well for one you don't really need roleplay experience to have an Imagination and for two sorry for spamming the forum.  :-\ I hope you reconsider.  :'(

geccoy

Accepted

+Sacsheep
+Pownage6

Denied

-Crankyoldman1901

Well for one you don't really need roleplay experience to have an Imagination and for two sorry for spamming the forum.  :-\ I hope you reconsider.  :'(

I won't reconsider.
Stop using emoticons.

CrankyoldmanYeah

Accepted

+Sacsheep
+Pownage6

Denied

-Crankyoldman1901

I won't reconsider.
Stop using emoticons.
Sorry for using emoticons but to be honest I wasn't spamming, only asking a question and you don't need 'Roleplay Experience' to be able to act in a Role.