pppgggr

Quote from: geccoy on 30-04-2011
Quote from: pppgggr on 30-04-2011

Roleplay Name: Tetsu Dobei

Minecraft username:Pppgggr

Age:(not sure if it's irl or in game so ill do both) Irl 12, In game, 16

Players you already know on the minecraft server:None

Previous roleplay experience:
Never on minecraft but I have played countless roleplaying games and most of them you had to type multiple paragraphs for a single action. I know the meanings of roleplay, god mod, metagaming, and all that other shit new roleplayers don't know about. I spend most of my free time roleplaying and I have become an expert at hardcore rping. I want to see what it's like on minecraft.

What servers you play on:
Covoc Build Server.

Why would you like to join our server:
I may sound like an extreme nerd for saying this, but roleplay is my passion. I've roleplayed on countless sights and on countless occaisions and I have become extremely good at it. I'm not sure if this is a chat roleplay where you just act like your character and do the actions or a hard-core one where you gotta talk like 'em AND type exactly what you're character's doing for each important action, like the hardcore ones I normally play. I've never rped on minecraft before and I find it would be rather epic because minecraft was built in a way that roleplay can be easily supported.

Edit: I may only be 12, but don't jump at that, I'm extremely mature and I don't rage at all.

I would love to accept you, but your age.
There have been many young people on this server, and they've been griefers, and raged.
Because of this, I cannot allow you to join the server.
You may be very literate, but, as you age, your body calms down and settles.
During that age and state, rages and griefs are imminent.
I apologize if this has inconvienced you in any way.
Is there any way I can prove myself to you? I really want to get into a minecraft rp server and I'd do anything just to try it. All the other rp servers I have joined either turned into build servers, or weren't all they seemed to be. Just tell me what I can do to prove myself and I'll do it. I am not a noob or a griefer and I never will be. Everyone rages to a degree and that includes me, but I am respectful to admins and when I do rage it never leads to any rule breaking. It's normally just a short five minute conflict oocly with another player. Please don't judge me because of my age. I've been denied to multiple rp servers because of this and this is why I added that edit. Please? If you want I can show you an example of my rp or get someone to back me up, but I am not what you're worried about.

geccoy

Get someone to back you up, and show me your rp.

pppgggr

Well........I probably won't get in because I looked through the current players of the game and I don't know anyone, but ill do the rp. Also, what if you just removed my building abilities until I prove myself that way? Wouldn't that work just as well as having someone vouch for me? Anyways, here's the rp.

*Tetsu looks up at the light blue sky with an intense look on his face, his eyes filled with pure concentration. Slowly, he raises his bow upwards, inch by inch, slowly setting it with an arrow as he does so. Allowing his bow to reach a certain point in the sky, he uses the tip of the arrow as a sort of scope, stareing it down carefully, insuring that it would reach his target in time. Squinting slightly, he then slowly begins to pull the arrow and the strong of the bown backwards, his muscles buldging slightly with the strain of the pull. He lets go. Propelled forward by the force of the spring-like strong, the arrow flies upwards into the sky at full speed, the bird looking as if it could fly into it at any momment. Filled with hopen and suspense, sweat slowly begins to fall down his face as he watches the arrow get closer and closer to its target point, the bird aparently flying right towards the spot in which he is aiming. Seconds seem like hours as the flint-tipped arrow flies, a whoosh filling the air. After a few hour-like seconds, the arrow finally nears its target bird and nails it right on the breast, a terrified screech and an explosion of feathers erupting out of it. Dropping like a rock, the bird instantly hits the ground, blood pouring down its sides. Walking over, Tetsu slowly picks the bird up by the head and lets out a huge sigh. He was going to feed his family tonight.*

These are the types of rps that I do daily on my other non minecraft rp games. I really believe you'd be making a mistake by not accepting me. Age doesn't instantly determine what kind of player I will be.

Bl★ck Star

Geccoy add him onto the whitelist, even if people in this age tend to rage alot, give him a chance, he seem pretty okay to me ^^

geccoy

geccoy

Congor

Quote from: geccoy on 01-05-2011
-cavefox

As if I care anymore, but why? OH and I'm I ban as well? Because I am not able to connect. even tho' I have done nothing wrong.

Demonizer877

Quote from: Congor on 01-05-2011
Quote from: geccoy on 01-05-2011
-cavefox

As if I care anymore, but why? OH and I'm I ban as well? Because I am not able to connect. even tho' I have done nothing wrong.

If you had been banned geccoy would have taken you off the whitelist...
Awesomeness is the best trait one can have

Ragolution

The server is down.

If the server refuses your connection: You can't connect for some reason
If you're banned: It will tell you "YOU ARE BANNED"

theminininja

Roleplay Name: Willengard or Will

Minecraft username: theminininja

Players you already know on the minecraft server:
n/a

Previous roleplay experience:
I've roleplayed in countless games, including Lord of the Rings Online and World of Warcraft

What servers you play on:
n/a Mostly singleplayer.

Why would you like to join our server:
I've always wanted to RP on minecraft. This sounds like a great start.

D33tly

Roleplay Name: William Simons
Minecraft username: d33tly
Players you already know on the minecraft server: Ramirez

Previous roleplay experience: HL2RP, PERP, MMORPGs, Stalker RP, and Minecraft

What servers you play on: HGN's SRP

Why would you like to join our server: The RP seems interesting, and I love HGN servers. I hope to RP with you guys.

bizjoey

Roleplay Name:Grimbaldus
Minecraft username:Bizjoey
Players you already know on the minecraft server:None

Previous roleplay experience: realmz Minecraft RP server
                                               World Of Warcraft RP server

What servers you play on: Realmz Minecraft RP
                                           This RP server
www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=1025&t=282396&sid=897e413044b4bd85b66038a0f8950bb5

Why would you like to join our server:I enjoy roleplaying in community and want to play with other people serious about RP rather then be part of a server that takes the idea of RP lightly and switches in and out of character.

Thankyou :)

twitchp

Roleplay Name: xlonza
Minecraft username: xlonza
Players you already know on the minecraft server: no one

Previous roleplay experience: lots, games, forums, videos etc.

What servers you play on: pyropuncher's server, hopefully this one soon

Why would you like to join our server: interested in more roleplay for minecraft! and to get on a good roleplay server. i am good with roleplay and do not grief.

hoping to get in. :)

geccoy

Accepted

+d33tly
+Bizjoey

Denied

-xlonza

Tenma

Roleplay Name: Tenma
Minecraft username: GioGimic
Players you already know on the minecraft server: Don't know anyone yet, but hope to make some friends.

Previous roleplay experience:I've played many rpg's, i also rp on a website called gaiaonline.

What servers you play on:saintsgaming.

Why would you like to join our server: Very interested in doing an rp on minecraft, seen some friends do it on another server and it looks like alot of fun.

archeon

Roleplay Name: Felindra
Minecraft username: Archeon
Players you already know on the minecraft server: None

Previous roleplay experience:Ive had  Rp experience on several games as Fallout , San andreas rp , and most on the fine Gmod rp , star wars galaxies year+ rp on there i was a bad sith hehe ^^

What servers you play on: None at the moment

Why would you like to join our server: im very curious about how the rp will be on minecraft and so i hope to have a great experience with you all.
Ive always played rp with alot of passion , and especially because of the bonds u make in game
Id be verry gratefull if you would accept me.

Kind regards , Archy

HungryHam

Myself and my friend,Thebjorkberst, can't join the server for some time,saying we aren't Whitelisted,althought we were accepted.

Heruure

Roleplay Name: Nevyn
Minecraft username: Heruure
Players you already know on the minecraft server: None

Previous roleplay experience: I've played RP on different games, like World of warcraft, also like RPG games :)

What servers you play on: None at the moment, its hard to find a good server :(

Why would you like to join our server: I enjoy medieval Roleplaying, i may not be the best RPer but i learn, its very hard to find a good server
i saw the topic on this server and i got hooked at once :D

Nice to meet you all

theminininja

Uhm.
Not to be mean, but is there a reason why I wasn't whitelisted or denied?

geccoy

Accepted

+Heruure
+GioGimic
+HungryHam
+Thebjorkbeast

An announcement.
Stop with the smiley faces and emoticons.
I will start denying them if they are littered throughout your post, as they are stupid and annoying.

QuintonGavinson

Roleplay Name: Quinton Gavinson

Minecraft username: Quinton Gavinson

Roleplay Age: 27

Players you already know on the minecraft server: Unfortuneatly, none.

Previous roleplay experience: Rift, WoW and Aion

What servers you play on: One with a few friends, but none which are big like this.

Why would you like to join our server: Because I would like a new Roleplay experience unlike MMORPGS which give me the ability to Roleplay with creativity.

geccoy

Quote from: QuintonGavinson on 02-05-2011

Minecraft username: Quinton Gavinson

Why would you like to join our server: Because I would like a new Roleplay experience unlike MMORPGS which give me the ability to Roleplay with creativity.

These are the points I worry about.
Your minecraft username can't be Quinton Gavinson, as you can't use spaces.
The second part.
You want a new role play experience.
Minecraft is not an MMORPG.
You are saying that other MMORPGS give you the ability to RP with creativity.
What are you doing here, on Minecraft then?

Demonizer877

Quote from: theminininja on 02-05-2011
Uhm.
Not to be mean, but is there a reason why I wasn't whitelisted or denied?

Geccoy you missed one. His app is at the top of the page.
Awesomeness is the best trait one can have

QuintonGavinson

Ah seems I made a few mistakes in my Grammar, my Username is QuintonGavinson, not Quinton Gavinson, sorry. Also what I meant to say is, I would like like a different experience from MMORPGs, like building and changing the enviroment around me while Roleplaying.

geccoy

Accept

+QuintonGavinson