Whitelist Application Thread

Started by Bl★ck Star, 08-04-2011

Zerrok

Isn't this completely biased though? I'm not getting a fair chance because someone has put a good word for your server while others have been accepted, Sansone, Aieles are just two i've seen on this page and no doubt, since the section says people you already know on the server, implying that it's a plus to have someone on it (although it's secretly a negative?), there are many people throughout these 24 pages that have friends on the server.

Still, if you're refusing me because of a bad gut feeling then so be it, hardly fair or equal as a new player but that is your decision. Remember that you can always BAN me if you honestly think that i'm secretly a griefer trying to join the server because I have a friend there? Why would I put effort into and lie about my application? I don't know what to make of this really, it's so odd.

Patriots3322

Quote from: Zerrok on 06-05-2011
Isn't this completely biased though? I'm not getting a fair chance because someone has put a good word for your server while others have been accepted, Sansone, Aieles are just two i've seen on this page and no doubt, since the section says people you already know on the server, implying that it's a plus to have someone on it (although it's secretly a negative?), there are many people throughout these 24 pages that have friends on the server.

Still, if you're refusing me because of a bad gut feeling then so be it, hardly fair or equal as a new player but that is your decision. Remember that you can always BAN me if you honestly think that i'm secretly a griefer trying to join the server because I have a friend there? Why would I put effort into and lie about my application? I don't know what to make of this really, it's so odd.
I agree, we put effort into this.  Why not just give us a chance?

Zerrok

Well no offence but it's separate situations, lol.

Still, if I had to comment, i'd say it is a little unfair to refuse a application because he's made a rule on a post somewhere saying no emoticons, it is CERTAINLY not on the OP so it is hard to expect someone to follow it, as well as the rule itself being a little dramatic or unnecessary.

Patriots3322

How about we try again, no silly emoticons?  ( Geccoy and I )

Patriots3322

Roleplay Name:Sir James Helios (Knight)

Minecraft username:Patriots2213

Players you already know on the minecraft server: None, but hopefully will change soon

Previous roleplay experience:WoW, DaDo, EQ.

What servers you play on:Clan RKS

Why would you like to join our server:I love to RP and I love minecraft, so I want to do something that has both

Thanks!

Patriots3322

Lewylego

Roleplay Name: Lysander Bright
Minecraft username: Lewylego
Players you already know on the minecraft server: None

Previous roleplay experience: I've played Dungeons and Dragons for quite a few years. I've also played World Of Warcraft and only played on Roleplay/RoleplayPVP servers. I've also been on a previous Minecraft server which was RP
What servers you play on: I play on several friends servers, but publicly I have been on Minecraft Medieval Roleplay Server

Why would you like to join our server: I enjoy roleplay thoroughly, and joining a new community is always fun, as there is wider opportunity for roleplay. I've been looking for a good quality roleplay server as my previous one started out good but due to others activity, it slowly died off.

Thanks for reading my application

nosnarbo

Roleplay Name: Nosnarbo
Minecraft username: nosnarbo
Players you already know on the minecraft server: None

Previous roleplay experience: I've played in Roleplaying games such as Maplestory and Runescape as well as a personal roleplaying server that a couple close friends and I played on but closed down.

What servers you play on: None

Why would you like to join our server: Because I'm looking for a good server to play on and have fun. I also like to build things with others and participate in group projects.

Patriots3322

Roleplay Name:Sir James Helios (Knight)

Minecraft username:Patriots2213

Players you already know on the minecraft server: None, but hopefully will change soon

Previous roleplay experience:WoW, DaDo, EQ.

What servers you play on:Clan RKS

Why would you like to join our server:I love to RP and I love minecraft, so I want to do something that has both

Das_Uberman

Roleplay Name: Uther Stromcrow
Minecraft username: Pownage6
Players you already know on the minecraft server: None, sorry

Previous roleplay experience: A couple of years on Gmod

What servers you play on: No minecraft servers, but all the HGN RP severs

Why would you like to join our server: I like the HGN servers, I like to play minecraft, I think that the HGN server would be better than most given that it needs apps, I just want to get away from the minges, rolls, and RDMers.

geccoy

Accepted

+nosnarbo

Denied

-Pownage6

Das_Uberman

Khorn

Roleplay Name: Khorn Kvik
Minecraft username: Mr_Khorn
Players you already know on the minecraft server: I know the usual HGNers that play.

Previous roleplay experience: Basically all the other HGN servers and before that.

What servers you play on: All HGN at some point.

Why would you like to join our server: I was on the last whitelist before it was wiped.

ohlol

wait, wait ,wait.. i got denied while branson got accepted? we had pretty much the same kind of application.. Either you're fucking stupid or you just like to fuck around with people. This server is freakin unfair, getting denied for using a Emoticon, Please DO WRITE the rules on the first page, otherwise FUCK OFF, This is freakin stupid and im pissed, you got to tell reasons why you deny people so they can get better for next time maybe, And seriously.. you got fucking issues.. you need help

Bigwig6666

Quote from: ohlol on 07-05-2011
wait, wait ,wait.. i got denied while branson got accepted? we had pretty much the same kind of application.. Either you're fucking stupid or you just like to fuck around with people. This server is freakin unfair, getting denied for using a Emoticon, Please DO WRITE the rules on the first page, otherwise FUCK OFF, This is freakin stupid and im pissed, you got to tell reasons why you deny people so they can get better for next time maybe, And seriously.. you got fucking issues.. you need help

way to rage. just suck it up and be a man
I don't care if I fall as long as someone else picks up my gun and keeps on shooting

Ralazo

Quote from: Khorn on 06-05-2011
Roleplay Name: Khorn Kvik
Minecraft username: Mr_Khorn
Players you already know on the minecraft server: I know the usual HGNers that play.

Previous roleplay experience: Basically all the other HGN servers and before that.

What servers you play on: All HGN at some point.

Why would you like to join our server: I was on the last whitelist before it was wiped.
Accepted

Ralazo

Quote from: ohlol on 07-05-2011
You're not completely right, but I agree about the rules. Just because Geccoy posted some rules 5/6/idk pages ago of the 24 pages.
That's hard to keep a track of, stick to the first page or make it clear what to write instead.

Demonizer877

you people who got denied need to calm down. Ohlol you probably got denied because your name is
"oh lol". Geccoy also looks at peoples RP experience, if you have none that's usually fine but some types of RP aren't allowed probably like... I dunno putting Runescape as RP experience. She looks for spelling mistakes and gramatical errors aswell as the ability to string together a few sentences and use punctuation. The emoticon rule is a bit stupid, what it should be is two or more emoticons means an instant denial not one blob with shades on. She also looks at other things but you'd have to ask her that for I'm just giving a little insight onto the situation. Now ohlol you willl not get accepted on the server for being a twelve year old rager, and that goes for anyone else who wants to complain by raging. Complaining is fine (people have gotten on the server before by giving good reasons), but telling us we have problems means we could not care less for you not being on the server.
Awesomeness is the best trait one can have

geccoy

Accepted

+lewylego
+Mr_khorn (Ralazo did it I think.)
+Patriots2213

My denied section feels lonesome.
There is a post now on Whitelist Rules.
Although there are not many of them, it should help future applications from not getting denied.

Zerrok

By the logic you've presented with friends griefing because they're friends were declined, wouldn't it make my friend the griefer instead of me? I'm speaking hypothetically of course, since he and I are not griefers. You also didn't add any specific rule to having friends, you've just put down your feelings towards friends but not if it's bad, good, allowed or not. It's quite strange...

Zerrok

Roleplay Name: Charles
Minecraft username: Lerrok
Players you already know on the minecraft server: I know 1 person there.

Previous roleplay experience: I have had several years of role playing experience over the course of my gaming life, in fact I actually started at a early age, around 10 years and have been role playing on several games since, around 7 years. My first role playing experience was in Warcraft III where you had to create your own role play out of anything in the game, it was great back then, shame the game died. Either way, i've played several other games as well including MMORPG's and FPS's such as WoW, Garrysmod on role play servers, Dungeons and Dragons online, Warhammer Online, Aion, Guild Wars and maybe a few other games here and there.

What servers you play on: I usually play on my own private server with a few friends or try out some public building/role playing servers, although none are my main. I also play single player a lot.

Why would you like to join our server: I would like to join a serious role playing server that is fun and that I can develop my character on. I have played other Minecraft RP servers before but this server seems structured and well set up, having a whitelist, some interesting mobs as well as factions and towns, even the vampire thing looks cool! I'd like to join in on the role play.

geccoy

I am not saying they're bad, I just look at the person, and their app.
I compare it to yours.
I look at what they've done ICly and OOCly.

I cannot look at your second application, as, if everyone got a second chance, they would probably change a ton of stuff.

I did it for Patriot, because, I did not post the Whitelist Rules then.

I would still deny this.

Please start PMing me, as this is filling the Whitelist thread with unnecessary posts.

Azomatic

Roleplay Name: Orion Norman
Minecraft username: Azomatic

Players you already know on the minecraft server:
None

Previous roleplay experience:
Half-life 2 Serious Roleplay, [GMOD] Pulsar Effect Serious Roleplay & Lite Roleplay, Warcraft III SOTDRP, World of Warcraft.

What servers you play on:

My friends server which is private to avoid greifers.

Why would you like to join our server:

Well, for starters I have a deep interest in roleplaying, I have had years of experience in roleplaying over various different games as you can see. I beleive that this server would be alot less greivous as it requires an application process and approval from players on the server. Something that you do not see in many other minecraft roleplay servers. This way it seems that the roleplay community would be alot more serious than other minecraft servers that I have seen which are abundant with greifers which severely puts me off the idea of roleplaying on their servers.

geccoy

Aieles

Quote from: geccoy on 06-05-2011
Accepted

+Sansone724
+Claraoso

Clara, I have an odd feeling after reading your application.
You are accepted, but I am worried about you.

What's there to worry about? Is it because I have friends already on this server? I can assure you I don't grief.