Whitelist Application Thread

Started by Bl★ck Star, 08-04-2011

molerz

hello it is me daniel7121 please help me! i told you already i need help it says im not whitelisted
when i try to log in  on the server when you white listed me!

geccoy

+daniel7121
+macbeth3

okky360

Roleplay Name: Okkerson Cousland
Minecraft username: okky360
Players you already know on the minecraft server: None yet.

Previous roleplay experience: Not much in minecraft, but quite a bit on Deviant Art, Garrys Mod, and many others.

What servers you play on: HHMinecraft

Why would you like to join our server: I've always been looking for a good Minecraft role play server. It is great to take a break from building huge monuments and just living the life of a traveling merchant once in a while.

Bigwig6666

Roleplay Name: Khan Bourbonstein
Minecraft username: Bigwig6666

Players you already know on the minecraft server: none

Previous roleplay experience: none in minecraft however lots in Gmod and other rpg games like Mount & Blade and Dragon Age

What servers you play on: HHMinecraft

Why would you like to join our server: i was browsing for a roleplay minecraft server and found this so decided to check it out and looks quite good
I don't care if I fall as long as someone else picks up my gun and keeps on shooting

Nash

Roleplay Name: Nash
Minecraft username:SithStalker009
Players you already know on the minecraft server: BlackHeart.

Previous roleplay experience: Minecraft Limoncello and Half Life 2 Roleplay

What servers you play on:None currently

Why would you like to join our server:Because I want to play on a server that takes roleplaying seriously. Plus I did help build some of the main city when this server has just gotten started.

geccoy

+okky360
+Bigwig6666
+SithStalker009

Aaronmhall

Roleplay Name: Sifer
Minecraft username: Aaronisl33t
Players you already know on the minecraft server:none... yet :P

Previous roleplay experience: i played on MCteam.org (server) for a while it was pretty good and do games like WoW count?

What servers you play on: roleplaying ones and this one hopefully

Why would you like to join our server: because i love roleplaying and im a huge fan of fantasy

ActionMovieEd

Roleplay Name: Eddowar Metalnine
Minecraft username: ActionMovieEd
Players you already know on the minecraft server:Okky360, Bigwig6666

Previous roleplay experience: I've been a veteran in my campus Nerf Sport, Humans VS Zombies. They require roleplaying.

What servers you play on:HHMinecraft. Officer.

Why would you like to join our server:I have been looking for a good roleplay minecraft server, and these lads of mine suggested this one in particular.
I am Ed! I'm a woodpecker!
Except for dirt. :D

Poopship

Roleplay Name: Kaelin
Minecraft username: PoopshipMcGee
Players you already know on the minecraft server: None, sorry.

Previous roleplay experience: Taco 'n' Banana, FORP, SRP

What servers you play on: FORP

Why would you like to join our server: I like minecraft and have never tried roleplaying on Minecraft.

kazumafox

Roleplay Name: Kazuma
Minecraft username: KazumaFox
Players you already know on the minecraft server: None, I am new to this game so have not made many friends yet.

Previous roleplay experience: i have roleplayed many times before on Secondlife as well as in RL. I know the OOC as well as the IC rules.

What servers you play on: None

Why would you like to join our server: I would like something to do rather than randomly playing a lone doing random things. I like a good storyline as well as acting in a cyber enviornment :)

geccoy

+KazumaFox
+ActionMovieEd
+Aaronisl33t
+PoopshipMcGee

geccoy

-smashervt
-daniel7121

Smasher killed Maxi96203.
He left the game.
I removed him from the whitelist.
Daniel7121 had been killing people.
I kicked him, and removed him from the whitelist.

Smashervt

Dont go on this server they ban u for no reason and do random  shit steal ur stuff and the rp is shit

Demonizer877

Quote from: Smashervt on 30-04-2011
Dont go on this server they ban u for no reason and do random  shit steal ur stuff and the rp is shit

1. you were banned for OOC killing
2. Random shit?
3. No one stole anything of yours
4. The RP is great I've never had a problem with anyone on the server bar you. As far as I'm concerned all the admins treat you with respect and if you don't follow the rules they will ban you.
Awesomeness is the best trait one can have

Seamros

Roleplay Name: Sma'Shar
Minecraft username: Seamros
Players you already know on the minecraft server: Congor

Previous roleplay experience: Countless numbers of self-created literate text roleplays, roleplay on a minecraft server a while ago

What servers you play on: digiex mostly, it's freebuild so yeah, not much else I've found.

Why would you like to join our server: Friend told me about it, RPing has always been fun.

geccoy

Ragolution

Start documenting Whitelist removals as well, geccoy.

geccoy

-PoopfishMcGee
-Tarheelsown

Ranek000

Roleplay Name:Raw'Nek
Minecraft username: Ranek000
Players you already know on the minecraft server: Seamros, Congor

Previous roleplay experience: World of Warcraft RP server/Private RP servers

What servers you play on: None

Why would you like to join our server: Because Seamros told me i should.

cavefox

role playing name: cavefox
min-craft user-name: cavefox
Players you already know on the minecraft server: congor & seamros
Previous role play experience: aside for a little in lotro not a lot
What servers you play on: N/A
Why would you like to join our server: friends got me interested in the game and games a more fun with friends

geccoy

Ranek and Cavefox, I am apprehensive to add you, as there seem to be many of Congor's friends joining.
If one of you is upset, I fear that all of you will minge-attack that person.

Congor

Quote from: geccoy on 30-04-2011
Ranek and Cavefox, I am apprehensive to add you, as there seem to be many of Congor's friends joining.
If one of you is upset, I fear that all of you will minge-attack that person.

I would not worry about this group, it is diverse, I personally don't know either of them but they should know that rage is best handled out of game.. I trust that they would not go ooc over my own, or there own rage. I believe that this group is mature enough to handle situations with brains aside from steel.

geccoy

pppgggr

Roleplay Name: Tetsu Dobei

Minecraft username:Pppgggr

Age:(not sure if it's irl or in game so ill do both) Irl 12, In game, 16

Players you already know on the minecraft server:None

Previous roleplay experience:
Never on minecraft but I have played countless roleplaying games and most of them you had to type multiple paragraphs for a single action. I know the meanings of roleplay, god mod, metagaming, and all that other shit new roleplayers don't know about. I spend most of my free time roleplaying and I have become an expert at hardcore rping. I want to see what it's like on minecraft.

What servers you play on:
Covoc Build Server.

Why would you like to join our server:
I may sound like an extreme nerd for saying this, but roleplay is my passion. I've roleplayed on countless sights and on countless occaisions and I have become extremely good at it. I'm not sure if this is a chat roleplay where you just act like your character and do the actions or a hard-core one where you gotta talk like 'em AND type exactly what you're character's doing for each important action, like the hardcore ones I normally play. I've never rped on minecraft before and I find it would be rather epic because minecraft was built in a way that roleplay can be easily supported.

Edit: I may only be 12, but don't jump at that, I'm extremely mature and I don't rage at all.

geccoy

Quote from: pppgggr on 30-04-2011

Roleplay Name: Tetsu Dobei

Minecraft username:Pppgggr

Age:(not sure if it's irl or in game so ill do both) Irl 12, In game, 16

Players you already know on the minecraft server:None

Previous roleplay experience:
Never on minecraft but I have played countless roleplaying games and most of them you had to type multiple paragraphs for a single action. I know the meanings of roleplay, god mod, metagaming, and all that other shit new roleplayers don't know about. I spend most of my free time roleplaying and I have become an expert at hardcore rping. I want to see what it's like on minecraft.

What servers you play on:
Covoc Build Server.

Why would you like to join our server:
I may sound like an extreme nerd for saying this, but roleplay is my passion. I've roleplayed on countless sights and on countless occaisions and I have become extremely good at it. I'm not sure if this is a chat roleplay where you just act like your character and do the actions or a hard-core one where you gotta talk like 'em AND type exactly what you're character's doing for each important action, like the hardcore ones I normally play. I've never rped on minecraft before and I find it would be rather epic because minecraft was built in a way that roleplay can be easily supported.

Edit: I may only be 12, but don't jump at that, I'm extremely mature and I don't rage at all.

I would love to accept you, but your age.
There have been many young people on this server, and they've been griefers, and raged.
Because of this, I cannot allow you to join the server.
You may be very literate, but, as you age, your body calms down and settles.
During that age and state, rages and griefs are imminent.
I apologize if this has inconvienced you in any way.