Vacation and Return Thread

Started by Silver Knight, 25-09-2008

Assassinator

I'll be gone from 15th to 20th this June.

deluxulous

Gone from Sunday June 14th to Saturday June 20th. summahcamp.

Dark Angel

Will be away from 14 - 22 maybe abit longer.

Fluffy

Going away 14- some tiem for 2 weeks D: Cya alls later.

deluxulous

Assassinator

Zstan

Back from hawaii :D

Fluffy

I R BACK!!!! SAY GOODBYE TO YOUR PITFU- ohh wait, wrong game XD

~Ness~

HockeyMaster195

After taking a trip through the server today, I was appalled at what this community, and especially Duty, has become. In my one month absence, this community has become sub-TnB. I left TnB well over a year ago, and this will be no different, apparently. Both communities were once enjoyable, and this is just... *sigh*

Duty, and this entire community, would need a complete overhaul to be anything worth mentioning now, and I'm too sick of this place to put any more months into doing it. I've made the first step towards the overhauling of Duty by clearing the entire forum section, making room for a new foundation. I do not recommend giving the leadership position to Nines. Though I see him as my friend, he was proud of his new wave of recruits, and they were NOTHING to be proud of. Apparently he is a poor leader.... or maybe he just makes poor decisions, I'm not sure. I still see him as a friend. If i had to recommend anyone to replace me, it would be Major Fluffy.

I've made a few friends in my time here, Killabreu, Mr. Tea, Silver, MajorFluffy, Afromana, Nines, Judas, and a few others. I hope to continue being friends with these people, but not here. I'm sure most of you will enjoy seeing me leave (blake, tundruff, cobra, and 80% of the rest of the users). I apologize to those I've disappointed, those of you who thought that maybe I could pull this whole thing together. I especially apologize to SilverKnight, for failing to improve this community at all since he invited here, after the fall of InertiaRP.

I have plenty more I could say, but I don't feel it would do any good. I won't ragequit, I won't insult anyone, I won't flame anyone, I won't abuse my moderator to delete every thread on the forums, I won't abuse my server admin by going and banning everone I see, I will just simply leave. Still, I'm sure I'll be banned for this, so I won't even get to see whoever says goodbye, or leaves a nasty comment, or wishes me good luck. Taking this into consideration, my final word in this community will be, simply, Peace.

Devster

Renegade

Ok everybody I am gonna be gone for 6 weeks as i do my CL (Cadet Leader) Course at Canadian forces Base Borden and well il be back in 6 weeks.

This means no
-Internet
-Garrysmod
-And keeping in contact with everybody (please hold the tears)

Leaving this Saturday BTW

WEll....Goodbye and Remember Me OR ELSE!!!

~Ness~

Alright. My parents are getting divorced, and my mom's traveling to Chile for who knows how long. I don't know if I'm going to play much, but I'll probably be in a pissy mood.

I don't know when I'll be ready to play again, but well, bye for a bit. If you really need my on the server, tell me. I'll go on for a bit.

Zero

I have come back from a sad week, of a death of a relative, and cousins have come over as well, so haven't had much time to myself, anyways sort of halfway back.

Zero

Family doesn't like to get away from me, and in turn are bothering me to go on a 3 day trip to the beach.

Silver Knight

Quote from: zero628 on 02-07-2009
I have come back from a sad week, of a death of a relative, and cousins have come over as well, so haven't had much time to myself, anyways sort of halfway back.

Sorry to hear that, death is a sad thing, and it effects everyone around it, i wish i had a decent beach around where i live... I kinda miss my home town... good beaches there... have not been there for awhile.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

PawnMan

I am having to go to new jersey for a week, ill be back on Monday late night, hopefully ill be on that night.
I am in new jersey because of my grandparents :P, atleast its a beach house by the beach :D. and we can bring my dog.

Bl★ck Star

on the 26 im away for 2-3 weeks !

jaik

I am going to summer camp tomorrow at morning >_> for 7 days...
So,cya.
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

Moordact

goodby and have fun
Don't mind my englisch im Dutch!

Royz

Have some 'pre-school' things to handle which involve 10 long and boring assignments.

Can't assure my activity will be good.

Sickness

Yo im back from vacation
Rusty - Returned to the Zone

itsjustguy

Away until Steam support sends me a new steam password for my account.
"Where ground is soft most often grows, arise! Arise! Arouse! A rose!...a rosy rose ?

deluxulous

Quote from: Royz on 14-07-2009
Have some 'pre-school' things to handle which involve 10 long and boring assignments.

Can't assure my activity will be good.

ARE YOU SURE THERE'S SUPPOSED TO BE A HYPHEN THERE?

Locke