Vacation and Return Thread

Started by Silver Knight, 25-09-2008

S.W.A.T.[RUS]

Maksim 'Wolf' Shuhtar - Dutier-Sniper
Paul 'Kalash' Ivanov - Loner

Silver Knight

Wrong thread Spacy... i wish i could take a break from BS like you, it would make my life easier.

Welcome back

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Turnkey

Ok i'm back from Holland...
Damn Red light district is awesom!

El Presidente

I'll let you guys know when I'm dead, I'm due for a heart attack.

deluxulous

Gone camping this weekend, gone 5:45 PM today to Sunday afternoon.

Silver Knight

Quote from: Turnkey on 19-09-2009
Ok i'm back from Holland...
Damn Red light district is awesom!

Your too Young !

Quote from: Sir The Legend on 20-09-2009
I'll let you guys know when I'm dead, I'm due for a heart attack.

Kay...

Quote from: PistolKid on 25-09-2009
Gone camping this weekend, gone 5:45 PM today to Sunday afternoon.

Have fun

Afromana

Im going to a big LAN (Well, 500 people) and won't be able to do alot of admin'ing.
29th to 3rd

Lucidius

Sounds fun. Any tournies going on for specific games? If so which ones?
Please check out my other suggestions for PS2. Click 'Like' if you agree!

!IMPORTANT! Empire Specific Fighters and the Empire Specific Weapons. Overview, tweeks and nerfs! BIG POST

My Profile[/b][/size]

Bl★ck Star

In spain for 2 Weeks this Evening

Chaos

I will be gone for a little while.. Maximum time is until christmas, I'm getting a new computer.
Reason: Charger for laptop broke, and I can't play gmod on my shit desktop pc.

Sickness

Quick Background.
I first joined Hypergamer Network about last year around October I believe. I got admin quickly and started to contribute and help HGN in the beginning. There were a lot of good times and rough times through my time being here, and I know I was a big asshole to some people, and I was nice to other people. I just want to apologize for that.. I never meant to be a dick, all the rage I put onto people was from my problems in RL.. (School, Work, Etc..)

At the end of winter I started to get a bit offtrack on HGN, I didn't communicate as much as I did before with HGN members, and I started to play less on the servers. Then some great people left, great people to me personally.. Rohok was probably the biggest one that affected me in HGN. So, after a short while after Rohok left, I left for a bit. I stopped everything I had with HGN completely for a bit, and this was around Spring time. Then I got back into HGN and it was actually going really well. Then I just got way to hooked up on something else or got a bit bored of our servers, and started to mess around. This is where I probably became an asshole. So for a month or two, or whatever you want to call it. I was basically a dick to a lot of people which I'm sorry about. The problem with me that time was that I was comparing HGN to another community, and thought HGN was so far behind from the other community. Social wise.. And no it wasn't Taco n' Banana. Then at the start of Summer, I just stopped contact with HGN again, and went around looking for a new server to play on, new community...

I jumped in TnB later, due to a few people who left HGN told me to join TnB also. I stayed with them, and of course a few people were pissed at me leaving HGN, and some were also pissed at me for joining TnB. But then around the end of summer I got back into HGN, and started fresh, sort of. I was still an admin and I started to enjoy HGN a lot more than last time. Then a few weeks pass, and I get a meltdown I never had before in HGN. I don't want to say names, but a few people got me so mad (Im not blaming anyone here), that I just went into rage mode for a couple of days. This caused me to get my admin revoked, and apparently I took a month or what so ever break from HGN, and try to get back. The problem is, that I don't fit into HGN since I fucked up so much that there is basically nothing left for me here to do. So to not cause more problems and make other people sad, I'm just going to say a final goodbye to HGN...

(Sorry for the shitty story)

Some great people who I respect.
Locke - We joined around the same time and progressively advanced in HGN. You're probably the hardest working admin I know, and the good times we had throughout HGN, especially in the beginning.
Nines
19YearOldLesbian
Bagelz - Oh the good times, especially when you liked to fuck with me.
Mr.Tea
Plunger
Silver Knight

I also had a tons of screenshots from the server. Stupid me had to reinstall Gmod, and they got removed. So it sucks I can't share them, they were some real good times.
Rusty - Returned to the Zone

Dark Angel

But i'm gonna miss you ='( why do you want to leave :V

Better of lets ban retards who make you sad =D

Lucidius

Oh hey, this is just my 2 cents but;

I feel for you on the whole community switch issue. I used to play SL alot and when people quit a military they've been in for a while and join another, alot of people don't like them for that, and what not. I had it happen with a good friend of mine, exept she joined a different group and changed her personality and became fail.

But that's besides the point, People should like you for you. I'm sure anyone on your little list of people know this.

HGN is a community based around people, not around a Gmod Server. If you feel like you need to leave, then so be it, but aslong as your not cutting off communication with anyone you like :P.

Hope you have fun with what ever you do. I'm sure you'll remember us in general later on down the line, I know I think about old communities i've been in alot.

Edit: Ninja'd.

Your post is rather silly.

Toodles :P
Please check out my other suggestions for PS2. Click 'Like' if you agree!

!IMPORTANT! Empire Specific Fighters and the Empire Specific Weapons. Overview, tweeks and nerfs! BIG POST

My Profile[/b][/size]

Bagelz

Dude, I'm gonna miss you. I WUV U

Sickness

Paintcheck

Ahhhh damn Sickness you were the last of the ZoneRP.net crew...I think...

Good luck in your future endeavors and hopefully I'll play with you on another server or something.

Sickness

Yeah paintcheck, im going to miss you also. Im actually going to miss a lot of people, but that doesn't mean im stopping contact with them. Ill still communicate with HGN members, but Im stopping with the forums and servers.

Locke

Going to miss you a lot bro, I remember will kruschev and walter guarding the old freedom base. Ah.. good times.

Dark Angel

Good Luck SickNess >:V Don't forget to contact me or i'll die from boredom.

Chaos

Later Sickness. I didn't know you very well, but I had a good time with you in Chernobyl Shadows.

Sickness

Im glad you atleast enjoyed CS, sucks It didnt work to well later.

And yeah locke, I remember those times. Damn I miss them now, I want to play on server so much but nothing left for me there.

Assassinator

In another country as of now so I'm using a laptop. Won't be playing much if it all for about a month or so.

Silver Knight

Poor you Assassinator, no games ;)

Royz

Internet went poof, wont be on for a while.