Vacation and Return Thread

Started by Silver Knight, 25-09-2008

ISPYUDIE

Note- If you have been up to some deducing you will see that I have access to internet here but no gmod :(

1 day and I'll be back home so n/w

Royz

Catching up with the family.

nofearkid

Hey guys, so Summer ends for me today. I'll be gone every week day, except Friday. Saturdays I can be on, however Sunday... I doubt it. I'll be as active as I can, but I really have an intense sport and school schedule, and have to put that as my priority. Sorry :( I'll miss you guys, and I'll try to be active when I can. Hope you all had a great Summer. I did.
Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves.
-Confucius

nofearkid

Hey guys, so Summer ends for me today. I'll be gone every week day, except Friday. Saturdays I can be on, however Sunday... I doubt it. I'll be as active as I can, but I really have an intense sport and school schedule, and have to put that as my priority. Sorry :( I'll miss you guys, and I'll try to be active when I can. Hope you all had a great Summer. I did.

Bobby Darin sings "Beyond the Sea"
-Confucius

Silver Knight

Take care bro, hopefully you keep your internet to stay on for those times.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Dark Angel

I guess same shit is gonna happen to me too soon >_<

Curse this WWES - World Wide Education System

Bagelz

Farewell Kahn! I enjoyed the RP i had with you very much!

nofearkid

Well. This is Kahn signing off. Last post for a while maybe. See you all on the other side.

Bobby Darin sings "Beyond the Sea"
-Confucius

KingArthur

Locke

Youve been an awesome help dude, thanks for everything

Allmostfunny

lol school for me to :P.... ****!

Wiggles

Silver Knight

Quote from: wiggles on 28-08-2009
Howdy, i live.

Fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, welcome back Wiggles !

itsjustguy

Bye everybody.I am moving on to another community.I don't wanna start edrama so i will end this quick.
Sorry Plunger.And that's all.Bye.
"Where ground is soft most often grows, arise! Arise! Arouse! A rose!...a rosy rose ?

Plunger

Silver Knight

I tryed to talk with him, but hes just so pig headed....

ITSJUSTGUY, Maybe one day you will see that you were too imature to realise what was going on, and maybe show some admiration, but until that day, until you have learned, your still going to be a selfish spoilt kid.

Allmostfunny

Silver Knight

Bye? Ill merge this with vacation and returns thread. I still don't understand why your leaving, but whatever.

Turnkey

Leaveing today to Holland in 5 days with my class.

Silver Knight

Quote from: Turnkey on 13-09-2009
Leaveing today to Holland in 5 days with my class.

Have fun =)

Dark Angel

Have fun =D Keep away from Weed ok? It kill's your mind!

Zero

Quote from: Dark Angel on 13-09-2009
Have fun =D Keep away from Weed ok? It kill's your mind!
I went there, and I don't remember much but I think I may have touched the weed....

Chaos

I want to go on a trip to Amsterdam. Someone would probably buy weed for me, it's like getting cigs and beer in America. Yes a lot of people will buy it for you... And some clerks will sell you cigs and beer in America..

SpAcY

Hey guys, I recently played on your servers and decided to sign up on the forums. I hope I have a fun time! What's up?

I'm back, had to get away from the BS for a while. I managed to learn how to map in that time, and go to school because I skip school to play pc. Don't ask, I just want to get re-incorporated and act like nothing happened.

PimpMasterJ