Stalker Models for Arma2

Started by Steel, 09-05-2010

Silver Knight

It's all interesting, but it''s unlikely to work, it's better to wait until further development in done. Even if the graphics and combat is better, there wont be able to be items, traders, faction systems, and no proper chat/hud.

So it's really a wait and see topic.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Steel

Quote from: Last.Exile on 13-05-2010
It's all interesting, but it''s unlikely to work, it's better to wait until further development in done. Even if the graphics and combat is better, there wont be able to be items, traders, faction systems, and no proper chat/hud.

So it's really a wait and see topic.

Theres already stuff around for Items, Traders and Factions, its just manipulating it to work with Stalker Models.
The point about this is, it can do alot more than Gmod, i mean even if you wanted to do deadfall etc.
This is just simply a new option and alternative, after all, everything needs to adapt to survive.

Assassinator

I don't really want to "wait and see" since that's what all other projects in HGN are right now. We can actually develop this project by finding content and roleplaying. Even with just the STALKER Models we are able to have fun. I would be happy with only the Namalsk map and the models and we have a great roleplaying atmosphere there.

Bl★ck Star

Quote from: Assassinator on 13-05-2010
I don't really want to "wait and see" since that's what all other projects in HGN are right now. We can actually develop this project by finding content and roleplaying. Even with just the STALKER Models we are able to have fun. I would be happy with only the Namalsk map and the models and we have a great roleplaying atmosphere there.

True.

Khorn

As I said, we need SF Group, that way we can get together and test it out.

Steel

I made one, and invited you, so join already.

Chrono

Hey Jackal Invite me too.

Steel

Will do when im on next.

Locke

Interested in this prospect.

KingArthur

Yes, invite me to the group as well I would be interested in trying this

Assassinator

I'll send you an invite.

Bl★ck Star

Finished dling, Instaling hope to have some fun with you guys :D

Steel

Me and Assassinator will be exploring Namalsk soon, it has mutant Auto Spawns, Blowouts etc. If anyone wants to come with, feel free, as the mutants will be everywhere and back up will be needed :P

Bl★ck Star

Iam dling Namalsk on what patch do we play ?

Steel

The latest, its either 1.03 or 4.

Bl★ck Star

The latest patch for Namaslk is 1.02 and for Arma 105 or 1.05

Steel

Thats it, and of course patch arma to 1.05, or no MP for youuuuuuu.

Bl★ck Star

Finished everything going to play around Namalsk with Akira

Szenti

Great. Just back from school, and its weekend. Downloading Island Namalsk, and its patches right now.

KingArthur

It has mutants tho? I only saw Stalker units

Steel

The Map has auto spawning mutants, its part of the pack.

Szenti

Right, I have Namalsk and its 1.01 and 1.02 patches, installed them now i'm going to play with it. : D
Anyways in ArmA 2's menu press ALT+E and the sekrit 3D Editor comes up.

Bl★ck Star

maybe we can Arrange a ArmA2 game this evening/night

Steel

Quote from: Bl★ck Star on 15-05-2010
maybe we can Arrange a ArmA2 game this evening/night

Im organizing the first RP event for either Tuesday or Monday.
Its my birthday today so i wont be playing.

Khorn

Happy birthday then, I know someone else having a birthday today too.

Also, Tuesday, I won't be here because I will be playing Red Dead Redemption.