Re: |Freedom| Applications

Started by Pinball, 18-01-2010

gnomebutts

bumping so you will see my post in its completion!!!

DiskoStew

|Out-Of-Character Information|

Steam Friends Name: DiskoStew
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:24584107
Timezone: GMT -7
How long have you been role playing in Garry's Mod?: 1 year.
How long have you played on the |HGN| S.T.A.L.K.E.R. RP Server?: 3 weeks.
Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?: Yes I have.

|In-Character Information|

Name:Dimitri Podivinikoff
Family Members:Nicole Podivinikoff (Mother-Unknown) Eli Podivinikoff (Father-Deceased)
Back story: Dimitri was born in St. Peters-burg, where his family was neither poor nor rich. Dimitri had no brothers or sisters, he was an only child. The area he lived in was very central. School was a breeze for Dimitri, did very well in all of his studies. Artifacts were a big thing in Dimitri's family. Dimitri's dad had the basement dedicated to artifacts. Most of them were valued as gold. At the age of 27, there was alot of talk about this so called  "Zone". Rumours say that this zone had many artifacts that can keep a man rich for the rest of his life. Dimitri's mother couldn't take much more of this and decided to go on a vacation to England. Dimitri and his father wanted to travel to this zone and see what they could find.
             The travel to the zone was a harsh one, Dimitri's father was killed by a Sucker. Dimitri was devastated at the loss, but their was no turning back now. Dimitri met up with a guy named Ivan, who was a stalker for a time until he got accepted into Freedom. From that day on, Dimitri decided to help Freedom any way he can since getting artifacts was a loss myth. With all of this help he was doing for freedom, Dimitri thought he should might as well join them.

Specializations (if any): Basic medical skills, excellent with weapons, good woods guide.

|Faction Related Information|

What is Freedom's ideology?: That The Zone should be open to everyone.
Why do you wish to join Freedom?: To help keep the zone free from Duty and whoever else that tries to close it.
Why should Freedom pick you?: I will do what I am told to do, and I want to fight for what seems right to me.
How well do you know Freedomers?: I have fought with them and have spoken to a few.
Who is the Freedom Leader?: Nikolai Leninkov

|Other Information|

Define Injury RP: Role-playing as your character is injured.(Ex. Your leg gets shot and you Rp having a limp.)
Define Metagaming: Giving your IC character OOC knowledge or information.
Define Metaspeak: Bringing OOC into the IC world.
Define RDM (Random Death match): Randomly killing another player with a weapon without any IC reason.
Will you take responsibility for your actions?: Yes.
Will you actively use the forums?: Yes.
Recommendations from Freedomers: Ivan Eugeny

~ NegativeZero: You will be put on trial as a rookie until you show that you are a capable Freedomer.  This means you will only get a suit and some basic weapons. If you break any of the "Laws of Freedom" you will have one warning before you are removed.

Otto

Steam Friends Name: Otto
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:4133457
Timezone: EST
How long have you been roleplaying in Garry's Mod?: A year.
How long have you played on the |HGN| S.T.A.L.K.E.R. RP Server?: Two weeks.
Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?: All three.

Name: Anton Koverchenko
Family Members:
Misha Koverchenko - Unknown
Sasha Koverchenko - Dead
Konstantine Kovercheno - Alive, roaming about the Zone
Backstory:
Anton was born on a small farm with his younger brother, where his father raised him alone.  He did not know what his mother was like, as she died shortly after his birth.  His father taught him to hunt from seven and live off the land. 

At seventeen, he enlisted in the army and was sent off to fight in Chechnya shortly after training.  During a patrol, he and his platoon were ambushed and they suffered a few casualties.  They came upon a church, and found a man along with a number of children. 

The lieutenant found an AK, and ordered all the children outside.  They lined them up, and the lieutenant ordered them all to be shot as rebels.  Horrified,  Anton refused.  The lieutenant then ordered Anton to be shot as well as a traitor, but he fired back at him and ran off.  Alone and condemned a traitor, there was only one place he knew he could go.  The Zone.

Specialization: Basic military training, skilled with a rifle.

What is Freedom's ideology?: Defend the people of the Zone against those who would wish to manipulate them.
Why do you wish to join Freedom?:[IC] My character is a sort of "good guy" and wants to do what he can to help the people of the Zone. [OOC] From what I've seen so far, this faction seems very active.  I want to be a part of a faction that I can hang out with and have fun.
Why should Freedom pick you?: I've roleplayed for a good year now on HL2 and some other roleplay servers and I believe I could be a valuable part of Freedom.
How well do you know Freedomers?: I've been hanging around with Freedom members a lot recently and know a few of them pretty well, like Ivan [Bran] and Dimitri [DiskoStew].

|Other Information|

Define Injury RP: Roleplaying your character's wounds (ie shot in the leg and having to limp)
Define Metagaming: Using OOC info IC.
Define Metaspeak: Confusing OOC/IC talk.
Define RDM (Random Deathmatch): Killing someone randomly without reason or roleplay.
Recommendations from Freedomers:
Ivan Eugeny [Bran]

You will be put on trial as a rookie until you show that you are a capable Freedomer.  This means you will only get a suit and some basic weapons. If you break any of the "Laws of Freedom" you will have one warning before you are removed. Your application was pretty generic, but after having an interview with you I can safely say you're up to snuff. Your character seems rather ordinary, try to work on him a bit so we don't have "Average Joe #8." ~ Yorty

Blackflunk

Steam Friends Name: |HGN|Blackflunk
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:6146104 00:50 182 0 active
Timezone: GMT+1
How long have you been roleplaying in Garry's Mod?: Well, I've been roleplaying in several games now, but In garrysmod, I have been roleplaying at a couple of servers, for around 3 months or such, at the moment, I'm really roleplaying, as I find it quiete fun and intresting.

How long have you played on the |HGN| S.T.A.L.K.E.R. RP Server?: I've been roleplaying on the server for about 4 month now.
Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?:I have played one of them, S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Clear Sky. I'm kinda saving up for S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl, hopefully I will get it within long.

Name: Igor Grigorev
Family Members: Brother, and two parents.

Backstory:Igor was born in a town, outsite the zone, it was hard times, as there wasent much resources to get food & water for.

He grew up in a slum area, lots of robbery was going on, he didn't want to stay in that area anymore, so as Igor turned 18, him and his brother Sergei decided to escape.
Eventhough Igor's parents were at home. It was sad to leave them, but thought it was the best choice to leave the place.

Igor and Sergei tried to go a circle around the zone, as they didn't want to get in trouble, but as some mountains blocked our way there, it looked like they needed to go through the zone.
As we walked through a forest, we noticed somebody going our way. We decided to stop, and talk with them.
But it turned out to be a bad day for Igor and Sergei, as it was a group of Monolith patrolling at the same time. Igor got hit by the back of an AK, and therefore going unconcious. Sergei was lucky, and managed to escape away from the zone.

When Igor woke up the next day, he was still at the same location, bleeding out of his forhead. Igor needed to seek help, so he ran into the town, in the zone.
There was no one around, as Igor got there, he managed to enter a camp, Luckily there was some stalkers, who dragged him into a building. Igor thought and hoped he was in safe now.

As Igor's only way to earn money, was to basicly find trash, and sell it. He didn't get much food, neither much water. So, he decided something should change, he would sacrifice his life, working for Freedom, so he decided to join the faction. But untill further, he needed to collect trash and do jobs for people.

One day, Igor didn't have much to do, he wandered around, looking for any other stalkers, when he suddently met a patrol of Freedom members. He decided to talk to them, but seemt like they were quiete busy. Igor decided to observe how they were doing, so he would probally be prepared for the future hardship he might crush in to.

Specializations (if any): Knows how to handle a gun, good with scoped weapons.

What is Freedom's ideology?: Freedom is basicly fighting for free acces to the zone, so thats kinda much their ideology.
Why do you wish to join Freedom?: I wish to join Freedom for some reasons, I'm looking for friendship, and training in tactics, and probally even more training in handeling a gun. I allso want to join, because I'm intrested in the work that Freedom do, and I will fight for free acces to the zone, along with the Freedom members.

Why should Freedom pick you?: Freedom should pick me, as I can be useful to a couple of things, I can assist when needed, I got basic first aid training, and I'm able to follow orders, that leaders might give me.
How well do you know Freedomers?: I do know some Freedomers, and I've assisted some too. I like to be social with the Freedomers, and I like the way they do the stuff.

|Other Information|

Define Injury RP: Injury RP is when your character is hurt, if your character got shot in the leg, you got to RP the injury, that you actually feel that you got shot in the leg.

Define Metagaming:Metagaming is basicly using OOC information ICly, example if you PM someone where all the others is, that would be metagaming, as you have no idear ICly.

Define Metaspeak: Using internet slang ICly, like "Lol" "Omg" "Wtf"

Define RDM (Random Deathmatch):RDM is when someome randomly kills someone else, without having any relations with the person at all. RDM = Random Deathmatching

What is the Difrence between RDM and S2K: RDM is when you random deathmatch someone, Shoot 2 kill is mostly used ICly, as its something you can actually say and do ICly, wich is reasonable.

Will you take responsibility for your actions?: I will take responsibility for my actions.

Will you actively use the forums?: I will be as active as I can, I will stay updated at school, when I come home from school, and probally at night too.

|HGN| Blackflunk: Can I get your rec for getting back into Freedom agian?
|HGN| Chrono: sure
|HGN| Blackflunk: Thanks.

You will be put on trial as a rookie until you show that you are a capable Freedomer.  This means you will only get a suit and some basic weapons. If you break any of the "Laws of Freedom" you will have one warning before you are removed. ~NegativeZero
Ladies, please.

Otto

Steam Friends Name: Otto
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:4133457
Timezone: EST
How long have you been roleplaying in Garry's Mod?: A year.
How long have you played on the |HGN| S.T.A.L.K.E.R. RP Server?: Around a month.

Name: Pavel Kaminski
Family Members: Father, two brothers and a sister.

Backstory:

Pavel is an easy-going guy, but vicious when it comes to defending his friends.  He says that he can fix anything, and like any Russian, he loves his vodka and keeps his AK close.

Born into a rough life and forced to work the factories at a young age, Pavel began to marvel at the feats of engineering and how machines worked.  With the invasion of Afghanistan, instead of waiting to be conscripted, he enlisted with the tank corps.  There he learned to operate a T-62 and was designated gunner shortly before being deployed.

His crew and himself became known for their prowess in the field, and became highly decorated after a nearly day long stand off alone against Afghan fighters.  They returned home without a scratch and their uniforms covered in patches and medals.  Soon however, this meant nothing, as their comrades pulled out of Afghanistan and the Soviet Union collapsed shortly after.  Leaders saw the soldiers merely as something in the way, and ranks and decorations were stripped away and were now meaningless.

Pavel became a mechanic, working cars and fixing parts.  Years passed, as news of the Zone and its many riches spread.  He had enough of sitting around, he needed to get back into the action.

Specialization: Fairly skilled mechanic, basic military training.

What is Freedom's ideology?: They believe in free access to the Zone and believe that its secrets shouldn't be hidden away from humanity.
Why do you wish to join Freedom?: Basically I want to be a part of a group that I can roleplay with and have fun.  I also want to try out a different type of character and further expand my roleplay.
Why should Freedom pick you?: I've been roleplaying for a year now, and I was a part of Freedom before the cleanup, so I am familiar with how the faction works.
How well do you know Freedomers?: I've been around with Freedom most of the time I've been on the server, so I know most of them pretty well.
Who is the Freedom Leader?: Yuri Babikov

|Other Information|

Define Injury RP: Roleplaying your character's wounds (ie shot in the leg and having to limp)
Define Metagaming: Using OOC info IC.
Define Metaspeak: Confusing OOC/IC talk.
Define RDM (Random Deathmatch): Killing someone randomly without reason or roleplay.
Bran, Diskostew

Already talked to you, you know the deal. Welcome back, it's been a good few minutes.

Airborne

Steam Friends Name: |HGN| RezziK
STEAM ID:  STEAM_0:1:17694762
Timezone: Central U.S.
How long have you been roleplaying in Garry's Mod?: 2 years.
How long have you played on the |HGN| S.T.A.L.K.E.R. RP Server?: 1 year
Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?: Yes, All of them. SoC mostly

Name: Matthias Gerris
Family Members: Brother, Father, Mother.
Backstory: He was born in Oklahoma. Tulsa, to be more exact. The Gerris family has always been proud of their last name, so they decided to give Matthias a first name that 'sounded good' with Gerris. Naturally, it had to sound Greek. Or, Latin. Or whatever it is. His father was interested in guns. They owned a lot of weapons, seeing as how they were a bit above average in their yearly income (his father was working in the oil business, very high up)  His father taught him a lot about weapons, and by the time he was  eight, he was starting to shoot too. Mostly just hunting rifles, so he didn't have any experience with automatic weapons.

After his frequently zig-zagging grades throughout Elementary, he began to get it together in High-school, and after a few short medical classes, he found he was doing very well. So, as soon as he got into college, he started taking more advanced medical classes, which he aced. After six years studying medical, he went on to study even more advanced medical well after college. Wound treatment, surgery, and a little bit of genetics were his specialty, not only because he was good, but because he was and still is extremely interested in all things medical.
When he hit twenty seven years of age, He went to Ukraine to study with other very well known doctors, and share experience. This led to his finding out about Chernobyl, and one of his patients who was being treated for multiple medical problems, got him interested by talking about his experiences, and explaining how he had accumulated all of these medical issues. So, without telling anyone, he left everything behind, and joined up with a few of the mans friends that were going back. They made a run for the border, but were caught as they tried to get through by a military patrol, who opened fire. One of the men were hit immediately, and killed right there. The rest of them kept running, not looking back. This is where he met up with Freedomers, who had been busted up by reasons never known to him. He treated them with what he could, and in return they brought him to Freedom, where he basically settled down, and helped with any medical problems needed.

Specializations (if any): Not to make myself look better than everyone else or anything, but I specialize in the medical field, and do quite well. I've worked on many patients, including Goose and Seth from Freedom.

What is Freedom's ideology?: The Zone should be open to all.
Why do you wish to join Freedom?: I want to help Freedomers, I support their cause.
Why should Freedom pick you?: I have advanced medical experience, and fair aim.
How well do you know Freedomers?: I'm good friends with Seth Gecko and Goose Chesnikov.

|Other Information|

|Other Information|

Define Injury RP: You Roleplay an injury you have sustained, and don't walk around like nothing happened.
Define Metagaming: I believe it is privately telling people that certain things are happening. Things that usually involve combat or Secrets within factions.
Define Metaspeak: This is a total new term for me. I have never heard this. I'm guessing it's vocally telling people what is going on, asking for help, and telling about events that are happening that not everyone knows about. I'm sorry if I'm wrong.
Define RDM (Random Deathmatch): attacking/killing other users for no apparent or legitimate reason.
Will you take responsibility for your actions?: Absolutely
Will you actively use the forums?: yes
Recommendations from Freedomers: None (I have been encouraged OOCly by some though)

Accepted back as Medical Officer. Already talked to you as well, you know the deal.
I see your logic, and substitute it with my own.

Chrono

Steam Friends Name:|HGN| Chrono
STEAM ID:STEAM_0:0:17047605
Timezone: Gmt -3
How long have you been roleplaying in Garry's Mod?:2 years and a little more
How long have you played on the |HGN| S.T.A.L.K.E.R. RP Server?: since 22-07-2009
Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?: yes

Name:Serhiy Mykhailo
Family Members:  Boris Mykhailo and Alla Mykhailo
Backstory:
Serhiy was born in a average family in Kiev, he passed through a normal childhood and was a normal teenager but when he turned 18, he started to have conflicts with his family, intense discussions and sometimes even a fight with his father. He was tired of that and one day he decided to ran way to Tcherkássi when he arrived there, He searched for a job after 1 day, He found a job in a bar that was run by an old man called Vladimir. He worked there for 2 years and him and the old man were very good friends after this whole time. One day the old man called Serhiy and told that he needed someone to get something for him in the zone, Serhiy never heard of the zone before, He gladly accepted the task that was given to him and on the same day he went to zone, It took 20 hours to reach its borders. He managed to pass through the borders and he walked to a place called cordon. After reaching cordon Serhiy searched for a place to sleep, He asked to man that was standing there and the man showed him a bed in a house, Serhiy laid down and slept very quickly. On the other day at noon Serhiy woke up and started to search for the certain item that the old man wanted back, after wandering for a while a military patrol saw him and started to open fire, Serhiy quickly toke cover and fired at in the direction of the soldiers with his makarov that he acquired in cordon, Serhiy would be dead if it wasn't for some freedomers that were walking by and they saved him and toke him to their base he stayed at their base, did several missions and earned their trust and eventually let him in their ranks.
*Around 6 Months later*
Serhiy got captured by monolith and was brainwashed, He stayed in their ranks for some time and  his fellow freedomers friends managed to track him down and when they found him, they killed him and toke his body to their base they made a funeral and all then they buried his body on the back of their base.
* 1 year later*
The monolith managed to get a rare artifact called  "Life water" They sneaked at the back of the freedom base at night and  they used the life water to revive Serhiy, He stayed with them he remembered everything from his past life and he managed to run away from them and join freedom again, They all were impressed that Serhiy was alive and he explained everything, After a while some things happened to Serhiy and he needed to disappear for a while, He went next to pripyat with some other stalkers they stayed there for a long time, Most of them died tough.
*Another year later*
Serhiy went back to freedom base and after reaching there he had a very long talk with his friend goose, after a while he went out to a patrol with some other freedomers, a lot of things changed in freedom since he left, They were walking around the garbage and a bloodsucker appeared, They all climbed in a building then the bloodsucker rushed pushing one us down and killing another but we managed to kill it.
* 3 days later*
Serhiy, A stalker and other freedomers were in the bar when suddenly Kranzer arrives, He is some kind of unique mutant, we got trapped in the bar we barricaded it and a lot of shit started to happen  zombies started to appear, Anomalies and they were firing and hitting the door and after a while a stalker named fellow arrived to help us, We hold the waves of zombies together, Serhiy got shot once but they patched him up and after one hour he was back to the fight then 2 mercenaries appeared and help them out. After this day Serhiy decided to join freedom

Specialization: Sniper

What is Freedom's ideology?: They fight for the free acess of the zone because they think the zone is kind of a gift, that can help solve the problems of the world
Why do you wish to join Freedom?: Because it was the first faction, i joined a long time ago and i really like it
Why should Freedom pick you?: Because i'm a good rper, mature and very active
How well do you know Freedomers?: i know all of them..

|Other Information|

Define Injury RP: Roleplaying your injuries like : you get shot in the leg,you need to rp it accordingly, not just get up and walk away
Define Metagaming: Using OOC information icly
Define Metaspeak: talking oocly in ic chat
Define RDM (Random Deathmatch): killing someone without any roleplay
Will you take responsibility for your actions?: Yes
Will you actively use the forums?: I already do

Accepted back as Guerilla. We talked, you know how it goes.

Wolfinton

Steam Friends Name: [VGN] Wolf
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:21438312
Timezone: GMT
How long have you been roleplaying in Garry's Mod?: Just over a year.
How long have you played on the |HGN| S.T.A.L.K.E.R. RP Server?: 4 days only unfortunently.
Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?: Yes, I have played all 3.

Name: Mykola Bundy
Family Members:
Denys Bundy -- Father -- Uman.
Anichka Bundy -- Mother -- Uman.
Akalena Bundy -- Sister -- MIA.
Backstory: In 1971, Mykola was given birth to in Uman, Ukraine. Born into a rather peaceful and normal family, Mykola was always seen as a "role model" to Akalena due to him being the older brother. This would sometimes get on Mykola's nerves due to the constant same line being stated to him; "you're supposed to her role model!" Nethertheless, Mykola rarely actually socialized with his sister until she decided to go to the military.

Once she left for the military, a message was sent to the Bundy's stating that Akalena had been sent into the "Zone" in order to help maintain "peace" in the area. Denys and Anichka desperatly wanted to see their daughter and had exchanged many heated arguements with the Ukraine military officials in a desperate attempt to be allowed into this "Zone." These arguements got heated enough that the officials deviced a plan to "eliminate" the problem. They finally gave into the constant demands of the Bundy family and allowed them to go to the Zone with a military escort. Mykola decided that he didn't want to go due to him just starting his medical degree at the age of 30.

His parents went on the trip anyway and never came back. The report on the letter that Mykola was sent said that their convoy was struck with engine problems and ended up being stuck in the middle of the Zone where contact was lost. Mykola was hit with disbelief when the letter finally came through the door -- along with his parents. They claim to have been shot at before they even made it to their "convoy." Luckily, they had just gotten out unharmed by hiding in the forests and escaping into a small town before continuing back to Uman. He cancelled his medical degree 3 months in due to his inablility to get over the fact that the military was corrupt enough to try to kill innocent people wanting to find their daughter. As he was leaving, he ended up putting a member of the students into a coma that he never recovered from. Luckily, his face was not seen. Mykola had quickly left his home after that and moved to another town further easy in an attempt to him from the police, and his family. He just couldn't be around them anymore after what he had done.

For 4 years after that, he worked in a small store, with a fake name, earning enough money to just scrape by on. Eventually, word reached him that a group of people had decided to plan a journey into the Zone to try to research it and gain some money from pictures. Mykola jumped on the opportunity without even know that they were going to be entering illegally. Once finally realising that they were going to be sneaking in, he hesitated on joining the trip till last minute where he followed the group to their meeting point. From there, Mykola and the group managed to get into the Zone after a paintaking day.

Unfortunently for Mykola, his group was struck down by a Bloodsucker when they decided to go up to it for a closer look, thinking it was friendly. From there, Mykola had started his journey in the Zone.

Specializations (if any): None, but if a medic is needed, I'll happily learn.

What is Freedom's ideology?: For the zone to be open and free to all. Rather laid back and not too strict.
Why do you wish to join Freedom?:
Why should Freedom pick you?: I am a good roleplayer and will be able to help in expanding Freedoms influence.
How well do you know Freedomers?: I know a few members such as Seth and Yuri.

|Other Information|

Define Injury RP: Roleplaying as if you have been injured. For example, if you have stepped on a fruitpunch anomoly, having to use people and walls as supports.
Define Metagaming: Using OCC information IC.
Define Metaspeak: Using internet words such as 'lol' or 'omg' in RP chat.
Define RDM (Random Deathmatch): Killing someone with RP reasons randomly.
Will you actively use the forums?: Yes
Recommendations from Freedomers: Yuri Babikov; Seth Gecko

Let's talk.
Pink doesn't make me gay, it makes you homophobic.

Frostee

Steam Friends Name: |HGN| FrostyFrosty
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:24921714
Timezone: UTC/GMT -6 hours
How long have you been roleplaying in Garry's Mod?: One year
How long have you played on the |HGN| S.T.A.L.K.E.R. RP Server?: Last summer
Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?: I have played Shadow and I own Pripyat

Name: Nikolai Slovak
Family Members: Parents are dead and cousin went MIA in Duty
Backstory:          Nikolai was born in Turbiv, Ukraine on October 16th, 1987. His parents were proud of their first born so they named Nikolai after his grandpa. Nikolai had a happy childhood. He had lots of friends around his age and played some sports like hitting a ball with a stick or what we call baseball.

When Nikolai turned fourteen, his father taught him how to use a rifle. So they went on many hunting trips in a forest nearby. After awhile, Nikolai became an excellent marksman. As time went by, Nikolai and his father went on a rather tragic hunting trip. During the hunt, Nikolai heard a scream coming from his father. When Nikolai ran over to see what the problem was, his dad was laying down in a pool of blood. Nikolai was very sad but then he quickly was enraged with anger and hatred. He searched around for any signs of people and then he found them. Three bandits were camped out nearby. Nikolai got out his rifle and was ready to kill. As soon as the bandits were right where he wanted them, he took the shots. After one fell the other two bandits where scared shitless. Nikolai then shot another round at one and the bandit fell over dead. Nikolai then sensed the other was running away instead of fighting back. Nikolai slinged his rifle and sprinted after the bandit. When he got close, Nikolai tackled the bandit and got out his knife and stabbed him to death. Blood was all over Nikolai but it was worth it to him.

At age twenty-eight, Nikolai heard about the zone and wanted to explore it. The journey to the zone took two days and eleven hours. When he got there, he was astonished that the place was secured off. In order to get in, he had to sneak his way in by cutting a hole into a fence on the outer wall. Nikolai was amazed of the type of wasteland it was. After awhile, he found himself in the Freedom base of Yantar. When he learned about Freedom's goal to free the zone to all, he was all in. He wanted to fight for the zone and for everyone.
Specializations (if any): Skilled marksman

What is Freedom's ideology?: The zone should be open for everybody
Why do you wish to join Freedom?: So I can be an extra helping hand in open up the zone
Why should Freedom pick you?: So Freedom can have a better chance of opening the zone to all
How well do you know Freedomers?: I know some Freedomers. I know some Freedomers known as Psycho, Seth Gecko, Matthias Gerris, Oskar, and Yuri.

|Other Information|

Define Injury RP: Injury RP is where you act like you were shot, injured, or punched. For example, someone shoots you in the leg, you need to act like your limping instead of sprinting like a crazy a man
Define Metagaming: Metagaming is where you use your OOC knowledge for IC purposes. For example, you see someone types "There is a bloodsucker breeding area in that place" in OOC and you don't go in because of that statement but your character doesn't know this but you tell someone there is something your guy doesn't know in that place
Define Metaspeak: Well this a rather new term but I believe its basically talking like a non-serious douchebag. For example: "hey guys g2g, c u l8r" or " U are a n00b" in IC
Define RDM (Random Deathmatch): Basically killing people for no reason at all. For instance, grabbing an assault rifle and randomly killing everything you see
Chrono

Denied. Talk to me.

SGT-Spartans

Steam Friends Name:SGT-Spartans
STEAM ID:0:1:6624091
Timezone:Maryland, EST
How long have you been roleplaying in Garry's Mod?: Four Months
How long have you played on the |HGN| S.T.A.L.K.E.R. RP Server?: Three months
Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?:Yes, SoC[Completed], CoP[Completed], Clear Sky[KindaSucked]

Name: Vasilli Nikolaev
Family Members: Father and Mother, both deceased|A brother|
Backstory: The son of a middle class family of four, he was the last child to be born. Growing up in a suburban

neighborhood with a pleasant school, Vasilli was an outgoing student until his later years. The dying soviet grip still

had a chokehold on what the schools could teach. He refused to learn russian, and wrote his schoolwork in Ukrainian. He

was expelled. A year later, his father died working at the steel mills.
   Vasilli was forced into the world of labor as a apprentice at his fathers old job, The Steel Mills. Of all the

years he spent there, Vasilli was a miserable man. He was treated as inexperienced, and the other workers used his

father as an insult to him, making the job intolerable.
   At age 30, Vasilli met up with an old friend who traveled the zone. The man gave Vasilli a guide to the Cordon,

where his friend met the Military, dying at the checkpoint. Vasilli quickly moved on after doing some jobs for

Sidorvich. He made his way through the garbage, where he met Duty. He had always been told they were a stalker friendly

faction, but these men robbed him, forcing him to pay his rubles to go through the gate to the Army Warehouses, where

he stayed for awhile before moving deeping into the zone.

Specialization: Long Range Shooting

What is Freedom's ideology?: The zone is free to all.
Why do you wish to join Freedom?:I have seen their ideology as something to believe in and fight for.
Why should Freedom pick you?:I have helped in the past with the military threats, I am a very loyal soldier and a

friendly loner.
How well do you know Freedomers?:Very well. I spent alot of time at their bar chatting with Matthias, Niko, or whoever

was there.
Who is the Freedom Leader?: Yuri Babikov [Cap'n Yorty]

|Other Information|

Define Injury RP: Roleplaying your injury: Getting shot in the leg, and using others for support to move.
Define Metagaming: Using sources other than IC to get information, then using that info IC
Define Metaspeak: "omg" "hai gaiz watsupwatsup" in character.
Define RDM (Random Deathmatch): Killing for no reason, STK without consent from both parties.
Recommendations from Freedomers: Nikolai "Psycho" Leninkov(N3gativeZero)

Talked, you know the deal.
SRP chars:
Vasilli 'Vasoline' Nikolaev - Freedom - Alive
Aleksey Ipanov - Spooky Trenchcoat Man - Alive
'Pale' - Bloodsucker - Alive

Scourger

Steam Friends Name: [TW-SA] Scourge
STEAM ID:STEAM_0:1:14884072
Timezone: +1 GMT
How long have you been roleplaying in Garry's Mod?: Months, I've been active on Half-life 2 RP, Fallout RP, Stalker RP, Severance and ofcourse Darkrp.
How long have you played on the |HGN| S.T.A.L.K.E.R. RP Server?: 2/3 days now, been developing my character alot in this time.
Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?:Yes, i have played Call of Pripyat, Clear Sky and Shadow of Chernobyl, so all three of them.

Name: Mikhail Andropov
Family Members: None
Backstory:
After the Chernobyl Disaster Mikhail selected himself to help repopulate the place.
He joined a group of Stalkers which where on the way for a place called "The Zone" to instead repopulate the place actually scavenge around, because the Chernobyl Disaster created unknown artifacts which could contain the biggest miracles of the world (and the most wealth).
Because Mikhail was quite a greedy fellow he decided to stay with the group of Stalkers for he wanted to find the so called Artifact's which he could sell for a very nice price.

After Mikhail worked with the group of stalkers for a while he became a good friend with "Yuri Matoski"
and they sticked around with eachother alot, however...
On a day the group of Stalkers went out artifact hunting, Mikhail heard from one of the Stalkers the place could be filled with bigger mutants then usuall. (As Mikhail was not that far in the zone the mutants they met where most of the time small mutated rats.)
Once they reached the place the team seperated into 3 teams of 2 people, Mikhail went with his friend Yuri.
They explored abit into the place, as there was a tunnel system which however didn't contain anything.
As They where about to return to the others they heard a scream, they ran to the sound and saw a fellow stalker standing in the distance.
Mikhail called for him but he didn't seem to hear it, next moment the stalker turns around and starts shooting randomly at Mikhail and Yuri.
Yuri quickly took out a pistol and shot the poor bastard.
After we checked his body we noticed the vains on his head where extremely thick, like his brains where almost burned out.
Then...........It happend.
A, so called, Controller came around the corner, Everything went blue and nuts for Mikhail, he couldn't move, he was nailed to the ground, so was Yuri, it looked like they where doomed.
But suddenly out of nowhere bullets fly over Yuri and Mikhail hitting the controller, it didn't kill it but did scare it enough to make it run, causing Mikhail and Yuri to be able to move again.
After they escaped the terrible death they faced and went outside they realised it was a random Stalker Squad that helped them out, they where lucky to meet them.
Yuri also noticed that the rest of Yuri and Mikhail's Stalker Group didn't made it, so they had to go on alone.
Since then Mikhail and Yuri are working together working as a pair of stalkers, slowly progressing trough the zone.

Skill Set:-10% Acrobatics, -6% Agility, 11% Endurance, 6% Stamina, 11% Strength, rest is 0%.

What is Freedom's ideology?: Freedom is a clan of stalkers together, There basic purpose of Freedom is to open the zone for all people, because Freedom thinks the Zone contains technological archievements which can solve the problems of the world, The nemesis of Freedom is Duty, which contain from Freedom's point of few a bunch of mindless baboons that only can shoot guns.
Why do you wish to join Freedom?: They share my IC's beleave in which the zone should be accessable by everyone, because after all, every one should be able to do what they decide.
Why should Freedom pick you?: I think i can be a real benefit to the team, as i have some relationships IC which can lead up to very important information, also do i have a good sence of tactics.
How well do you know Freedomers?: I am not best friends with the guys, but i do not have a bad relationship with them, and they seem like some nice relaxed folks.
Who is the Freedom Leader?: Yuri Babikov.

|Other Information|

Define Injury RP: Example: You get shot in the leg, you eighter cannot move or can only limb away, depends how though you are, so you cannot just sprint away like crazy.
Define Metagaming: Getting information from OOC and using this IC, example:
"John says OOC: Hah, i died over the river and dropped alot of ammo." Jack saw this and goes over the river *while no where near it* and loots the ammo IC.
Define Metaspeak: Example: A guy says IC: "Lol :D", So using like emoticons and not-full english text IC.
Define RDM (Random Deathmatch): Randomly killing a person without a specific reason.
Will you take responsibility for your actions?: Ofcourse, after all, this is serious RP, and i'm still a human.
Will you actively use the forums?: Once i get an active roll ingame i will to keep up to date with the events that happen.
Recommendations from Freedomers: Matthias 'Doc' Gerris

Oh dear me. Your "skill set" is your in-character skill set, don't bring statistics into this. You're relatively new to this, so you can have a second chance. You've only been on the server for a few days, so re-apply in a week or two. Try and develop your character and get the hang of things.
I was wondering, have you seen a red pie on the way in?

Smithy

Steam Friends Name: |HGN-HLSO| Smithy
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:12501243
Timezone: GMT + 0
How long have you been roleplaying in Garry's Mod?: A year after Gmod 10 was released At the most
How long have you played on the |HGN| S.T.A.L.K.E.R. RP Server?: 8 Months - 15 Months.
Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?: I have played Shadow of Chernbyl And Call of Pripyat

Name: ' Dweller '
Family Members: Deceased
Backstory:
I know very little of my childhood, Only to grow up knowing that my parents were not there for me and somehow i survived, they were dead to me. I had most look when i grew up, Several events drove me to become paranoid until one day i found the common safe haven called the bar. I began to drop by every so often, Coming out sober....Soon the barkeeper asked me if i was under emplyment and took me on, I was behind the bar at Eighteen....And Sober!

Before i entered the zone i had never heard of it. I had always wondered of why so many people passed by, Why so many tourists passed and never came back. Also the Military activity had risen, I then overheard a man in my local bar, he spoke of the zone...His buddies trying to shut him up, Obvisouly was too drunk to keep his trap shut. I thought it over, Months and months, My family had deserted me, Somehow i survived, Wondered if the zone could be any worse....I was stupid and didn't understand any risks. I followed a group into this so called "Zone" and chose a Nickname..."Wolf."
I entered with several friendly stalkers... "Golem" "Jackhammer" and "Cobra" I felt left out, Thats why i chosen my nickname.

Known as Wolf, I owned several weapons that including a VSS and a SPAS. I did several jobs for Freedom back in the day... That including Guarding Seth and helping Goose, Both i have been told have gone...

Since then i have changed my name to Dweller, Due to certain problems with bandits. I had a price on my head due to myself taking out several bandits and most likely killing the wrong one. Since then i have held my head high and took care of my problems. I have developed my own trading business but that went bust- Due to bandits, Once agian.

I thought it was time to move on, Conversations led me to believe there was riches in Pripyat so i closed shop, Got a SEVA and headed there. On my way i encountered several strange things, Blurred vision, Hylushionations and the dead...This may sound strange i know... But this is what led to me having a burnt face and a disability of one eye.

I wasn't fully concentrating, I saw a dead man here, A monolith there then i stepped into a anomoly, It spun me around and around, Broke my visor then unleashed radiation through it. It was causing too much pain, So i cut out the eye, bandaged the scarring and hoped for the best.

Now i have returned, Visor fixed. SVD Lost, But Groza found. Ready to help Freedom once again, Like old times, But with the exceptions of a few good friends. I am here to help, To serve and to fight the common enemy. I am willing to give up my Rubles to aid our brothers in battle. I am willing to give my life.

Skill Set: Close Combat Firearms. (Groza)

What is Freedom's ideology?: To release information of the zone to the world, To stop the zone being a secret to the world and to remove the Military from power.
Why do you wish to join Freedom?:Through past experience i have only had freedom which did not Fuck me over. I wish to repay that help, With the possible help i can provide..
Why should Freedom pick you?:As i said, I am a true friend to Freedom and i have helped them many times before.
How well do you know Freedomers?: I know most of the freedomers, Mostly the higher ranked members, Due to the past.

|Other Information|

Define Injury RP: Roleplaying out any injury you have attained, Whether that be a strain or a blown apart leg.
Define Metagaming: Using OOC information for IC knowledge
Define Metaspeak:Using Text language IC, Not using full Punctuation, Spellings. Eg. (Wrong) I lol'ed at that  - (right) I laughed at that.
Define RDM (Random Deathmatch): Killing a person with no Roleplay and with no IC reason.
Will you take responsibility for your actions?: I shall.
Will you actively use the forums?:I Do...
Recommendations from Freedomers:Yuri Babikov

Well Dweller himself has definitely helped Freedom in the past, as well as Yuri Babikov as a loner. I wouldn't hesitate to accept your application In-Character, but as you know the "Messed up Orphan" can be unnerving. But again, you've thought this out a long time ago and RPed as such, so no mark for that. Welcome to Freedom, now I can boss you around.
'Dweller'
KIA, Body not found. PDA Discovered.
-------------------------------------------------------
Kergert - Initiate Kergert Active.
Location unknown.
-------------------------------------------------------
The Jester
Active/Alive - Location zone sector
Urban Mercnary Suit|Groza|Vogs attached

N3gativezero

Steam Friends Name: Negative Zero
STEAM ID:  0:0:24451882
Timezone: Pacific Standard Time (GMT -8 if I recall correctly)
How long have you been roleplaying in Garry's Mod?: At least 10 months, probably more
How long have you played on the |HGN| S.T.A.L.K.E.R. RP Server?: HGN was my first RP experience, so same as above.
Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?: Own all of 'em.

Name: Nikolai Leninkov
Family Members: Boris Leninkov, Belinda Leninkov, Dimitri Leninkov, Gregori Leninkov, Nadia Leninkov

Backstory: *Messy handwriting done in pencil* Well, where do I begin... Suppose I'll start with my family as a child. My mom's name was Nadia and my father's Gregori. My father was a drunken bastard, and he knew it. He wasnt abusive or anything, he just didnt have the slightest clue what "saving" money meant. Needless to say, we didnt have much. I got a job at a factory when I was about 14 or so. It was boring and tedious, as I remember though I dont remember exactly what I made for 10 hours a day. Things got a little better with the extra income. Eventualy they closed down the factory for god-knows why. This meant I didn't have a job. Some time went by and I realised I didnt need money. Five-finger discount, and there were plenty of shady chumps willing to buy for half the price what I'd stolen for free. Things are mostly a blur... Last thing I remember after that I was knee deep in arms dealership and I was roughly 20 or so at the time... Those were the good years. Selling shitty Second-World-War era guns and making a killing, in more ways than one. To be honest, I had it made. Money, a house, a new girl every night and food on the table. Eventualy I pissed a few assholes off doing this and that and the drive-bys started. Don't know why, but back then I was a scared little pussy. I Ran off and hid. Things go a little blurry again and now Im working as a mercenary for the first time doing small stuff. Getting money from this guy, beating up that guy, you know. Eventualy I got into the heavier stuff. Working for drug lords and the like, hell, even got a contract with some higher-up in the US army. By now its the '90s and the Americans have launched thier gay little "Desert Storm", which I was put into. Me and about a hundred other mercs were given fake papers, uniforms and guns and sent up from the south, to make sure the assholes went where they were supposed to go, which was north. So me and about a hundred other guys are comming up from behind thier main force. Things are going real well. They're trying to retreat and we're attacking them. Easy pickings, until they got to a trench line. I hoped into a trench to find myself face-to-face with some asshole. I pulled my trigger first and unloaded a clip into him. What was left of him landed on top of me. Not fun. Fucker probably started my insanity. Anyway, I nailed another 11 assholes  in the operation, and earned myself an extended contract. For the next 10 or 15 years I criss crossed the Atlantic, stoping in America to fuel up on booze and girls, then heading back out under a different identity while one was on leave "visiting his family" or "wounded". Eventualy the Americans pussyed out and my contract expired. So I made my way to Portugal on a ship then back packed across Europe, spending what money I'd bothered to save along the way. Eventualy I ended up in the Ukrain. By now the zone has been created and people have thier nuts in a knot about it, so Boris and I decided to head on in. He was on the run from the government or something and I knew I was wanted in Russia. You know how things went after this, Yrui so I wont bother explaining them to you. I hope this is enough and I can get out of these puke covered clothes now and into that flecktarn camo I love so much.

Skill Set:

What is Freedom's ideology?: Allow free access to the zone and make all information known to the general public.
Why do you wish to join Freedom?: Because I was originaly in it, hell, even leading it but I made a brash decision and have to re-apply.
Why should Freedom pick you?: Im a good fighter and willing to follow rules/orders.
How well do you know Freedomers?: I know all 5 or 6 of us.
Who is the Freedom Leader?: Nikolai Leninkov Yrui Babikov

|Other Information|

Define Injury RP: You get shot, act like it. Bullets hurt.
Define Metagaming: Using OOC information IC.
Define Metaspeak: Saying things like "lol" IC.
Define RDM (Random Deathmatch): Randomly STKing someone with no RP.
Will you take responsibility for your actions?: Yep.
Will you actively use the forums?: Yep.
None

Accepted back as a ROOKIE. "Your handwriting is pretty shit, just learn to spell my name."

Cut down on some of your "Nutty Old Man", or Nikolai might just dissapear one of these days.
Just act saner, as to be a proper member.
To loot, lulz and SCIENCE!

emperor bobby

Steam Friends Name: Emperor Bobby
STEAM ID:
Timezone: PST
How long have you been roleplaying in Garry's Mod?: about a year.
How long have you played on the |HGN| S.T.A.L.K.E.R. RP Server?: heh, About a year.
Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?: yes, all 3.

Name: Ivona Leninkov.
Family Members: Boris Leninkov (Alive, Brother Waiting at a bar in Libya for Niko...) Nikolai Leninkov (Alive, Cousin.) Sergey Leninkov (Deceased, Father.) Dmitri Leninkov (Alive, Brother.)

Backstory: Ivona was born in a village, Not far from moscow, with her two brothers, Boris and Dmitri. Her childhood was spent in the village's school, Cleaning, cooking, and helping Her mother with Anything else that needed doing. Wile Dmitri and Boris Followed Their Father's lessons, More psyical activities, such as skinning animals.
Though Their father took her hunting once or twice, And ivona loved it, her mother disproved, and that was it. She didn't have too many friends, apart from her brother Boris, surprisingly. Boris would often be the middle man between Ivona and dmitri's sibling rivalries. Many Years later, boris and Dmitri moved out, And Ivona Found herself taking care of Their aging parents. After they died, She inherited the property, and realised she had become an aging Woman. Boris had disappeared out of thin air, and Dmitri was off in germany. She had no connection to Nikolai's side of the family, but thought she had heard he was a mercenary. Ivona decided that She would Do –Something- with her life, make up for lost time spent giving papa spongebaths. She purchased a small handgun, backpack, supplies of all sorts, and followed the only hint she had to Boris's Wereabouts, an old newspaper Detailing His Murder of his wife and child. She is still searching for Boris, and has pieced together the puzzle, and made her way to the Zone. Though she lacks Boris's KGB training, and "Charm" As we'll Put it.  (see skill set now.)
skill Set: Washing clothes, Cooking food, self taught firearms training (uh oh...) and Decent Medical Training.

What is Freedom's ideology?: to Open the zone to the world, and use it's powers to aid humanity.
Why do you wish to join Freedom?: Stick with what you know, and that's the best faction in the zone.
Why should Freedom pick you?: you need a cleaning lady, An Old cleaning lady who parties and Drinks.
How well do you know Freedomers?: all of them OOC, I think.
Who is the Freedom Leader?: The Cap'n.

|Other Information|

Define Injury RP: Get shot in the arm, drop what your holding, Bullets are bad.
Define Metagaming: Using ooc knowledge for ic reasons.
Define Metaspeak: Same thing?
Define RDM (Random Deathmatch): treating this like CS.
Will you take responsibility for your actions?: yes.
Will you actively use the forums?: I already do.
Uh, None, But I hope that's ok. I can get some if you want.

Accepted, welcome back. We talked, rank is being decided depending on if you can/will be active enough to be an officer again.

Oh, and this is regarding Boris, unless this character gets authorized.

NeQ

Steam Friends Name: .#ИeśÇ.skåne
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:12950772
Timezone: GMT +1
How long have you been roleplaying in Garry's Mod?: 1 year.
How long have you played on the |HGN| S.T.A.L.K.E.R. RP Server?: Month and a half or two.
Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?: All of them.

Name: Johan 'Swede' Ek
Family Members:
Father: Deceased
Mother: Unknown
Brother: Deceased
Backstory: Born in south Sweden and was only 6 when the Chernobyl incident happened. There was not much attention given to the incident back then, as it didn't pose as a big threat to Sweden.

17 years later, I enlisted for the Swedish military and was trained there as a field medic for a year. Unfortunately, I found out, while in training, that my only brother, Jacob, got killed in a car accident. Both me and my mother (my father was already dead before I knew him) were devistated. We didn't know what to do, as none of us had a job. A week or so later, my mother married a rich man, whom I never got along with.

About a year later I found out that he was abusing my mother. That bastard would pay that night he got home from work. I decided to murder him, and murder him I did. Stab after stab, after stab. Immediately though, I regretted it deeply. I had planned this so quickly that I didn't know what to do if the cops found out. Luckily, I knew a friend who was moving to Russia and decided to take my chances and follow him there.

The moving was a success. I have lived here for about a year now and everything was getting well. I had gotten a job as a doctor and I could stay at home with my friend. From time to time, I wondered how it went with my mother. Whenever the thought came up, I usually blocked it out, as it would depress me for the whole day. However, the start of my knew life suddenly went down hill when I found out that my friend owed the Russian Mafia money. How I found out? Well when I got home one day, I saw my friend hanging from the ceiling by a rope tied around his neck. On the ground there was a note which said: ''The next one is you'' in Russian (I learned Russian as soon as I moved here). It struck me that I had to move to another country again. There was a secret stash where me and my friend used to put the cash we make, which the mob didn't find. Gathering all the money from the stash, I got on a plane to Ukraine.

In Ukraine, it didn't go as well as I thought it would. I got an apartment and had a low profile. I have acquired a fake passport with the name ''Danil Nosova'' as I arrived. Jobless as I was, I decided to enlist to the Ukrainian military (after 3 years of stay, and acquiring citizenship). The soldiers I met there weren't nice at all. Mainly because I was not of Ukrainian blood, like they were, even though I could now speak Ukrainian. I was also trained as a medic here.

Atlast, a mission to this unknown place called the ''Zone''. I was half excited and half scared as I had no idea what I would face, and this was my first real mission. I was assigned to an outpost on the edge of the zone and was told to guard it. ''Shoot anything out of order'' was the order.

A few days later, all hell came loose. These type of deformed monsters came running towards our outpost. My fellow soldiers were utterly shocked, but still had enough sense to shoot at them. I was one of the few survivors left. We all decided that the military have left us to die and decided to venture further in to the Zone, as the military wouldn't give us a nice greeting back. During our trek into the zone, two of the survivors died, leaving me the only one left. I had taken a suit from a dead person and changed it with mine as mine was ripped. This is how I ended up here in the Zone.
Specialization: Field Medic

What is Freedom's ideology?: Free access to the Zone.
Why do you wish to join Freedom?: I would like to join Freedom to improve both mine and their rps, as well as participate with them in missions. I have been a field medic in the army for a certain amount of years. However since that was 10 years ago, my skills might be abit rusty.
Why should Freedom pick you?: I have roleplayed for a long time, not only on GMod, but on other games too, and I classify myself as a good roleplayer. I have been in Freedom for a while now, and I have no problem interacting with other fellow Freedomers.
How well do you know Freedomers?: After being in Freedom for a while, I know many/most of them.
Who is the Freedom Leader?: Cap'n Yorty / Yuri Babikov

|Other Information|

Define Injury RP: Roleplaying with an injury. Such as getting damage to both legs: you need to crawl.
Define Metagaming: Information from OOC being used IC.
Define Metaspeak: Not proper speaking in RP. Example: ''LOLZ, iknorite!''
Define RDM (Random Deathmatch): Killing someone without purpose.
Will you actively use the forums?:Yes.
Recommendations from Freedomers: Nikolai Leninkov

Accepted, assuming you can be activish. You need to come in and have an IC meeting with me.

And don't stab anyone, really. If I hadn't met you already, I don't know if I could accept another "MURDER" application.

Das_Uberman

Steam Friends Name:Das_Uberman
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:23820545
Timezone: Central (US)
How long have you been roleplaying in Garry's Mod?:About 6 months spread over a few years
How long have you played on the |HGN| S.T.A.L.K.E.R. RP Server?: About 2 weeks
Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?:Sadly, no but I will

Name: Yuri Maskov
Family Members: Boris Maskov (brother)
Sasha Maskov (mother) (deceased)
Vladimir Petrovich (step-father) (deceased)
Backstory: He was born on a small farm outside of a tiny town in the Ukrainian countryside, a ways away from the zone. Life wasn't very hard, his family were farmers. His dad had left his mother when he was born, never came back. Hs mother barely managed to keep the farm going during his toddler years. Still they made it somehow, his mother always said he was blessed, "and never forget it," she would say. She had no idea how right she was.
By the time he was six, he was helping on the farm. He didn't get a very good education but it was enough; when he was seven his mother remarried and had his brother, Boris. When he turned thirteen he started hunting in the woods with the family's old hunting rifle. He quickly found that he a knack for it; he put food on the table in times of hunger. He would grow to be quite the marksman.
   So life continued like that for a while. One day when he was eighteen he went out hunting and unknowingly crossed into an unmarked, unguarded part of the zone. He saw something moving in the distance, he thought it was a deer, but he found himself staring down the scope at a bloodsucker. Somehow it saw him and charged toward him, he shot it with a clean shot through the head. Not knowing what to do, he dragged the corpse back to the town. He then called someone from the government, explaining what he had found. The government worker told him to hide it and a team would come get it. Little did he know, the team wasn't just coming for the body.
   The next day he was out hunting to clear his head, when he heard shots, they were coming from his farm. Sprinted over a mile back to his farm, what he saw he couldn't believe. His mother and stepfather were lying dead on the living room floor shot to death. He heard a whimpering coming from the closet. His brother told him some soldiers came to the farm looking for him, his brother was hiding in the closet because he was in the middle of hide and seek with their mother. When his mother and stepfather told the soldiers he was out they executed them and took the corpse of the bloodsucker. Just after his brother finished talking, there were shots heard, coming from the town.
   Yuri check outside to see if there were any soldiers around, after seeing there were none, he gave his brother the keys to the family's soviet era sedan and told him to drive as far as he could away from the town. After his brother was gone, Yuri dashed into the woods, heading for town. By the time he got there, the soldiers had killed everyone, and were sweeping the town. After he saw everyone was dead, he tried to sneak away but a truck full of soldiers on the road saw him and opened fire. He fled into the forest, losing his rifle. He decided to hide in the one place they wouldn't look; he made his way into the zone and started his life as a stalker. Not long after fleeing to the zone he came across Freedom, they shared many of his beliefs and decided he wanted to join them.

Skill Set: Marksmanship, tracking, cooking, making traps

What is Freedom's ideology?: That the zone should be free to access, and should not be hidden from the rest of the world.
Why do you wish to join Freedom?: I wish to join Freedom to protect the zone, and to have someone watching my back, it gets lonely out there.
Why should Freedom pick you?: I have respect, a useful skill set, and I'm willing to help
How well do you know Freedomers?: I don't know them too well, but I think I know enough. I've talked with a few, and went on an expedition into the tunnels with a couple.

|Other Information|

Define Injury RP: Rping being injured, or having an injury
Define Metagaming: Using out of character information, in character. Or vice-versa.
Define Metaspeak: Using emoticons and such in character.
Define RDM (Random Deathmatch): When you kill another person for no reason, or without role-playing it.
Recommendations from Freedomers: None sorry.

The backstory is... well, it's like a setup. Bloodsucker in the forest, Army wiping out the village/killing family. Come back in two weeks if you still want to re-apply, with a different backstory of course. Freedom doesn't hate the Military just because they're the Military.

cgge

Steam Friends Name: cgge
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:21825074
Timezone:GMT-4
How long have you been roleplaying in Garry's Mod?: Since 2008
How long have you played on the |HGN| S.T.A.L.K.E.R. RP Server?: 2 weeks
Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?: Call of Pripyat

Name: Ivan Rascalov
Family Members: Samantha Rascalov and Luka Rascalov
Backstory: I come from an abusive family and was beaten when I asked for a gift or did not do what my father told me to do. When i turned 6 my dad said he would teach me to shoot which I was really happy about but then whenever i missed the target with my father's sniper rifle he would beat me with the butt of the rifle. when I turned 13 I got my first job as a newpaper boy but I always came home late so for a week my father locked me out of the house and left me in the cold as punishment my mother would always bring out what she could for a nice hot meal.When i was 15 I purchased a tent with my earnings
and that made the could nights much easier though it was very small atleast I was warm.

I started high school when I was 17 years old tales of amazing riches and adventure flooded the hallways I couldent take one step without hearing "did you hear about how the zone has so much tresure that a man would be able to buy 1000 mansions"or"did you hear how the zone is filled with amazing tresures" by one week at the school constantly hearing about the zones wonders I decided I wanted to go to the zone and become rich beond my wildest dreams so I went to the zone it was rather obvious because the small village i lived in was so close to the zone you could see it in the horizon accross the flat landscape when I got into the zone i was more than ready for adventure and exitement and tresure and action well i found action with the mutants when i was attacked by the mutants the first time however a stalker came up to me and saved my ass from a most gruesome end he asked why i was in the zone i told him that I came for riches action and adventure and he told me there about the zone and the dangers of the zone where not to go and who to trust and he took me to a safe place and gave me some rubles to buy a weapon with and he went away and i never saw him ever again and thats my story
Skill Set: Diciplined to follow commands and not question them and good with a sniper

What is Freedom's ideology?: To open the up the walls of the zone and let others in and out
Why do you wish to join Freedom?: To stop duty from ruining the zone and to make the zone safe for all
Why should Freedom pick you?: Because I want to stop duty from ruining the zone and all of its wonders and i am deticated to that and will not stop until all duty soldiers are gone.
How well do you know Freedomers?: I talk to a few every now and then and when im low on supplies freedom is where i go to.
Who is the Freedom Leader?:  Yuri Babikov

|Other Information|

Define Injury RP: When hit you must show pain in that part of the body as an example " /me is shot in the leg and falls to the floor yelling out in pain" that is injury rp
Define Metagaming: useing OOC information IC
Define Metaspeak: speaking IC the way you would speak OOC
Define RDM (Random Deathmatch): Killing a person without rp'ing it or shooting random people without reason or rp

Your backstory needs lots of work. Knowing what you've done on the server, especially the whole thing where you attempted to kill Freedomers for 100 Rubles each, I don't know how I can accept this.

Aviator

Steam Friends Name: Aviator
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:18223795
Timezone: GMT -5
How long have you been roleplaying in Garry's Mod?: Since March 2008.
How long have you played on the |HGN| S.T.A.L.K.E.R. RP Server?: Since January 1st, 2010, off and on, mostly on.
Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?: Yes, all 3, beat all of them thoroughly many times. I fully understand the story and plot of all three.

Name: Nik Dostoevsky
Family Members: N/A
Backstory: Nik started out in the back alleyways and streets of Ukraine and the other former USSR countries as a bit of a crook. Muggings and drug deals were the norm for him for the majority of his teenage years, but it's not like he had a choice, he had a younger brother dying of leukemia to feed and keep sheltered, as his father abandoned them at birth. His mother was a junkie who died in a car accident, unable to take care of them. As the years passed Nik's brother's condition got worse, and eventually he died, putting Nik into a spiraling depression like no other. He lived on his own in his early twenties, not caring about life until he got offered a chance at the big leagues of crime.

Pushing his past away, he jumped into a whole new world of crime, including drug smuggling, murder, and much more sinister stuff. He got caught up in the whole scene and never once looked back. He was the best at what he did in eastern Europe- drug smuggling and mass distribution. He's never once got caught, until he got caught up with a newer group of crooks that ended up getting busted. In his mid twenties he was convicted of multiple felonies and thrown into prison.

Even in prison he still had connections- so he became popular. He started smuggling in stuff into prison, starting out small with cigarettes and knives, moving up to actual prison break equipment and plans. Him and some of his former gang members ended up breaking out one night, escaping to a truck that awaited to bring them into the Zone. They had nowhere else to go, and at the time, the Zone was still normal- just pockets of radiation and abandoned buildings. They all thought they'd make a living off of collecting scrap and hiding from the authorities in the Zone. They were wrong.

2006. The second major explosion from the Zone's center is about to hit, and about to change the Zone forever. Nik's made a good life so far in the empty Zone, better than in prison but not as good as on the streets he was so familiar with. He and his group are living with an elderly woman in Pripyat. The blowout occurs, wiping the Zone clean except for Nik's group and the elderly woman. Anomalies start to flood the fallen city, along with Monolith- people he's never seen before. He manages to escape along with a few other ex-cons into the outer circles of the Zone, the rest of his crew caught by Monolith or killed by anomalies.

He manages to live in the outer reaches of the Zone for several years, watching the Zone as it changed from a simple cordoned ghost town into a thriving pit of villainy and riches. He stays away from most of the action, staying in the rookie areas and keeping to himself. He stays neutral as he watches factions form, mutants appear, and settlements become established. It is now present day. He's been working with the Ecologists/Mobile Science Lab mostly, helping them map out the areas because of his well-toned knowledge of the Zone. He also assists/manages the majority of the smuggling of goods in and out of the Zone, never once being compromised.

Skill Set: Excellent with handguns, experienced smuggler, good at managing raids.

What is Freedom's ideology?: Freedom believes that the world should have free, open access to the Zone and the secrets it holds, believing it will benefit everyone and that freedom should have it's way.
Why do you wish to join Freedom?: I stick mostly to loner roleplay and small group/semi-faction roleplay, I think it's time I made the transition to the big leagues and become a part of something bigger than myself for once.
Why should Freedom pick you?: I've got much roleplay experience under my belt, and I will bring exciting and passive RP scenarios to Freedom's table, never disappointing or abusing my granted power.
How well do you know Freedomers?: My main character assists freedom a lot, hangs out with members, and does what he can to gain their trust and support. I know them fairly well, and I think becoming a part of them will help me get closer and will help me know them better.

|Other Information|

Define Injury RP: Roleplaying wounds out. Example: You get shot in the hand you shoot with, you're not going to be shooting. Get shot in the lung? You better start doing /mes that show you coughing up blood and having a hard time breathing.
Define Metagaming: Using OOC information IC.
Define Metaspeak: Mixing up/confusing OOC/IC talk.
Define RDM (Random Deathmatch): Killing someone for no reason, randomly, without any real legitimate reason or roleplay involved.
Will you actively use the forums?: Yes. I already do.
N/A

Shooting Freedomers (STKing Freedomers who are Roleplaying) and getting banned doesn't help your application. Obviously, denied.

Visari

Steam Friends Name: Visari
STEAM ID: "Visari" STEAM_0:0:15704483
Timezone: GMT -8
How long have you been roleplaying in Garry's Mod?: 6 years. (Since I first did serious rp)
How long have you played on the |HGN| S.T.A.L.K.E.R. RP Server?: 1 month.
Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?: Some of SoC. I lost the game before completing it. (Sadface.)

Name: Yurvos 'Dead-shot' Maximov
Family Members: Niko Maximov (UNKNOWN), Jean Maximov (UNKNOWN), Viktor Maximov (UNKNOWN)
Backstory:     Yurvos grew up in a small town off the borders off Russia. At that time, as a boy, he wasn't some adventurer, just a simply average boy, like the rest of the world. Him and his brothers were the best of friends, the looked out for eachother. Even when in school, if one of them was being bullied, the other would go up and punch the bully, whether they got beat up or not, they remained friends. Years passed, they grew up. Still good brothers, and friends. Yurvos always kind to Niko. And Niko always kind to Yurvos. The problem was, their family was poor. Their father mentioned something about a mystical place called "The Zone" and went into it, promising to be back within the year and come home rich.

Unforunetly, that wasn't the case. 7 years passed before Yurvos and Niko were 18. Yet, their father did not return. They both ended up going to college. Niko got a masters degree in marketing. And Yurvos got a bachelors degree in science. But, when they returned home, their house was non-existant. It was burned down, Nothing left of their childhood memories. Their mother was nowhere to be found. Seemingly missing. The only evidence she was ever there was their mailbox, having a map inside...A map of 'The Zone'. It had all the entry points that were unguarded. They bothed looked at the map, astounded. Yurvos turned the map over, there was writting on it.

"If you are reading this, something has gone horribly wrong. All you need to know is this..Run. They'll come looking for you and kill you, since you know about 'The Zone.' Believe me, you'll be safer in a strange place rather than a place where the government is after you..."

At that point, Yurvos recognized where the map location was. Ukraine. The general area was around a city called Chernobyl. Which nor Yurvos or Niko had heard anywhere. The year is 2013 when Yurvos and NIko arrive in the zone.

Both of them caught on slowly. Both used to having has food avaliable at their whim along the way. They starved some nights. And barely got /edible/ food, for their standards. They were known as STALKERS now. Both of them hid in the zone, trying to avoid the military at all costs. They always searched for artifacts, but never found any. Yurvos' and Niko's brotherhood and friendship went on, Until they stumbled upon a artifact.. Niko and Yurvos fought over the artifact, both engaged at its firey glory. But it was a simple fireball. Niko got Yurvos in a grip, a greedy, selfish grip. And then slammed him against a concrete wall, disorienting him. Niko then grabbed the artifact, staring into it's trancing gaze, and put it in his jacket. Just then, a bloodsucker came at them, popping out of no where, observing the fight until the right moment...

Niko did the unthinkable..He ditched his own brother and let the bloodsucker charge his brother, not pulling out his viper at all too save him, disappearing out of sight. Yurvos attempted to get his makarov out in time after getting up, but it was too late, the bloodsucker charged him, knocking him into the wall, again, and dropping his gun aswell. Yurvos stumbled to get his makarov, but he was picked up and thrown onto some traintracks right as he grabbed his makarov. But, Out of the corner of his eye, a man in a brown trenchcoat starts unloading his AKS on the sucker, saving Yurvos' life...For the moment. Yurvos poorly attempted to get up, still shaken and disoriented.

By the time Yurvos looks over to the bloodsucker, it has killed the man with the trenchcoat, as it screams at Yurvos, and charges him. Time slowed down, Yurvos' adrenaline rushing, as he aims his only chance of surivival at the bloodsucker..He closes his eyes, and pulls the trigger. The bloodsucker is hit square in the right eye, falling dead. Yurvos cannot believe what he just pulled off.. Going against his will, he heads over to the now dead trenchcoat, and loots him, getting blood all over himself. At that point, Yurvos named himself 'Dead-eye'. He disregards his name 'Maximov' and 'Yurvos' As it reminds him of his brother, Niko.

Yurvos made a living for himself helping out bartenders or traders, helping other stalkers, and generally doing everything he can. One day, he stumbles upon Freedom. He steps inside, looking around. Amazed at how armed and well trained these /Stalkers/ seem to be. As the weeks pass, he begins to understand Freedom. How they work, who they hate, their beliefs. Yurvos finds out he shares the same beliefs as these stalkers that banded together. And he also needs a place to stay. Someone who wont hire him to do dirty work, or help them rob someone. These are people who will actually help you..and call you, 'Comrade'...

Skill Set: Specializes in the AK series weaponry. Standard assault rifle skills. Above-standard pistol skills.

What is Freedom's ideology?: Too allow free access to the zone. And allow all information about it to be free to the public, along with using whats useful inside to help the world.
Why do you wish to join Freedom?: Freedom shares my beliefs. I also believe we can trust eachother. We can call eachother 'Friends'.
Why should Freedom pick you?: ICly because: I know what I'm doing and take orders well. Having most of my time in the zone following orders. I know lone wolf shit will get you killed, having seen it myself. I will also defend other Freedomers with my life. || OOCly because: I've only been on SRP for a month, but that doesn't mean I'm not fine tuned for RP. Having been on numerous HL2, Zombie, and Apocalypse RP servers.
How well do you know Freedomers?: I know Vasilli(Spartan) OOCly. The rest are reliable. I try to help them out as much as humanly possible.

|Other Information|

Define Injury RP: My leg gets shot, I'll fall on the ground in pain. (And probably will need crutches for awhile..)
Define Metagaming: OOC: Hey guys, I found a gun stash at the safehouse but I died..... *Half the server goes to the gunstash, to feed their greedy metagaming mouths...*
Define Metaspeak: 1'm s0 c00l l00k 4t my ultr4 sp34k
Define RDM (Random Deathmatch): You walk up and kill someone, having no valid reason at all.
Will you take responsibility for your actions?: Yes. Well, it depends if I clog the toilet.
Will you actively use the forums?: I check and post (Mostly) everyday. Yes I will.
Recommendations from Freedomers: Spartan AKA Vasilli (If you call "Hey you should join freedom" over steamchat a recommendation.)

Had your interview. You'll be a rookie for a week, or two if you can't get on much. Essentially a trial. Your backstory had a few of those bothersome traits like the "Dead Parents" and the "Dramatic Bloodsucker Event" but you seem decent, so we'll see how things play out.
funny gifs

[INVICTUS]

Steam Friends Name: [HGN] Koi
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:12393053
Timezone: -8 PST
How long have you been roleplaying in Garry's Mod?: 4 years give or take several months.
How long have you played on the |HGN| S.T.A.L.K.E.R. RP Server?: Since mid-march last year (13.5 months).
Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?: Yes.

Name: Polonov Stravinci
Family Members: Dimitri Stravinci (Alive), Vinya Stravinci (Alive).

Backstory: Living an average childhood in the province of Voronezh, Polonov constantly wondered what he'd do when he grew up and left his small family, it was a question that was always on his mind, yet could not be answered no matter how many years went by as he grew more every year. Eventually when the time came to leave, the question was still left unanswered. He often felt lost when he sat in his small apartment, always thinking of what would become of him later in his life. All he knew was that his rent was due in a few weeks and that he was damn near broke without a job.

Waking up one morning and finding the will to leave and go see what work he could get for what little bit of education he received. He eventually came upon a small carpenters shop on the ass end of the town with a old faded sign with " HELP WANTED" written on it, shrugging off his fears he went in to sign up for the job even though later he wished that he punched the old cynical carpenter in face and continued looking, but his rent was coming up soon and there was no way in hell that he was gonna sleep out in the street for a few days until he got a job to pay for it.

The first few years actually seemed pretty good for a time, until his boss's wife left him for a guy who seemed to have more money in the bank that what the old man could seem to make in a year. All Polonov knew was that everything was going to turn to shit from now on.

**Twelve years later

"I'm going to tell you for the last goddamn time, we do NOT give refunds for things that have been held for over a year." Polonov tried to explain to the persistent young woman who seemed to not know what the hell a statue of limitations was. Sure she might have had a college diploma from a credible university, but she seemed to think she was so smart that ignorance ruled over common sense in her little world. After saying the same thing over and over again for the last hour, he had enough, he took whatever pocket change he had on him and shoved it into the woman's face before driving her out of the shop so he could properly tell his boss to go to hell and that he quit.

Soon after that, he found himself with no job, little money left over, with only a few days left before he got kicked out of his apartment, having little choice left he packed whatever belonged to him that he would need: only one change of clothes, his passport and birth certificate, and enough money to tide him over until he passed the border into Ukraine.
It took longer than he expected to get to the closest city near the border, but even though it was tough getting there, it was worth it in the end.

Soon after arriving at the city, he decided to give up on finding a job as a civilian and went to the nearest military recruitment station he could find and actually get a job that would be considered honorable, or at least get a bunk and some food at the risk of being sent off to a frontline somewhere. Kharkov was an OK looking place, but most of the people he saw just acted too damn nice or were overly polite as if they had something to worry about that kept them so well-mannered.

His visit in the city was brief, he began training in the nearby area outside of Sumy that had been recently deforested for the recruits gathered in the region. The two-week basic training faded by quickly, the work and exercise was actually a welcome thing to his life, it helped give him some focus for the days ahead. The beginning of the third week began with evaluation for specialization, deployment to existing outposts, and border watches along with some large garrisons near major cities. Very few actually went on to specialize in any field, most learned demolitions or engineering but for Polonov it was off to a posting at the Chernigov Garrison.

It was a short four months before being transferred to the border of the exclusion zone, compared to the large city of Chernigov, the land covering the distance between Chernobyl NPP and his posting was like driving endlessly through the middle of nowhere. And the training before being shipped out was useless, giving some vague explanations of what might await us at the border and warnings about certain procedures that should be taken when venturing inside the zone. Yet none of it would prepare anybody for what they would see.

On a patrol into the zone, a bloodsucker that must have been stalking the patrol Polonov was assigned to because it struck at moment they were weakest, having stopped to set up camp for a prolonged stay in the field they had left their weapons unattended, making them easy prey for the mutant. The rest that followed was carnage, with men having large gashes torn straight through kevlar vests and clothing, while others were drained or dragged off screaming. Except for Polonov who luckly managed to avoid most of it while gathering dry brushes and sticks to start along a fire, being far from HQ and the only radio in the camp being guarded by a bloodsucker he did what he had to do, he ran and kept running until he was winded and had to stop to catch his breath behind a tree.

Knowing if he went back the way he came, and managed to reach another patrol he might be already listed as dead or deserted which might have ended up getting him killed or court-martialed. Not wanting to have to deal with either he discarded most of his gear that would have associated him with the military and only kept his gun and basic fatigues while he prepared himself to find his way in the Zone and maybe run into some luck by passing as a stalker.

Skill Set: Military Training in the use and maintenance of standard warsaw pact firearms.

What is Freedom's ideology?: Freedomers are more liberal when it comes to contact with the zone, promoting free access to the exclusion zone and it's wonders for all to witness and for science to benefit from.
Why do you wish to join Freedom?: Polonov since he was old enough to work has always been looking for something in life that his workshop and small town couldn't offer to him, and although the zone isn't the prettiest place he finds the company inside the freedom camp more preferable than a military court-martial
Why should Freedom pick you: I like to think I'd be helping out in a way, whether I'm what your looking for or not is up for you to decide.
How well do you know Freedomers?: Not very well, limited contact.

|Other Information|

Define Injury RP: Taking into account that you aren't wearing a full-body suit with the tensile strength of superman's skin, and roleplaying to the best of your ability any injury inflicted upon your character from IC sources.
Define Metagaming: Using information for IC gain while gathering it from Out-Of-Character sources such as forums, chats, or teamspeak.
Define Metaspeak: The act of using shortened or slang terms normally reserved for texting or limited verbal use by douchebags.
Define RDM (Random Deathmatch): The act in which a player does harm to another, most of the time with little or no reason at all, and with no warning.
Will you take responsibility for your actions?: Absolutely.
Will you actively use the forums?: I'll try.
Recommendations from Freedomers: N/A

I want to meet Polonov In-Character.

Barlowe23

Steam Friends Name:[NSNB] Lil joker
STEAM ID:STEAM_0:0:332317
Timezone:Arizona
How long have you been roleplaying in Garry's Mod?: Over a year now
How long have you played on the |HGN| S.T.A.L.K.E.R. RP Server?:For about a week
Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?:Everyone beaten

Name:Vladmir Maximov
Family Members: Fake Mother:Sasha Pretrenko[Unknown]Fake Father[Alex Petrenko[Unknown]
Backstory:My mom died giving birth to me never meet her.My father was piss drunk when he was on the why to the hospital.He died in a car accident
Didn't care much My adopters Were cruel people.They believed I was a Satan spawn locked me in darkrooms throughout the day.I was lucky to ever see
sunlight. When I left school I felt a sense of pain and wanted to run.But i had  no choice but to stay because
I would make it in the world but one day I couldn't take it anymore so I.Left at the only chance I had knocked out my
Adopters with a small bat I had found on the streets. On the way home and escaped threw the back door.After
that I had regretted  it all I did not know how to survive but I remembered school a place to eat  and relax and learn.
I have very good friends so the would sneak me the extra food at lunch .I lived like that for the whole school year
after that  I Made money washing cars mowing lawns just enough for me to eat.I am 20 now I have a job at a restaurant
I work there for 5 years I get laid off I find another job and I am 27 by now every thing goes good for the next Seven
years of my life then the.Fucking disaster happens I am left with nothing but the will to survive
Skill Set:Tactical Planning and Infiltrating

What is Freedom's ideology?:Freedom fights for scientific Ideas. And for the zone to be free for all stalkers Of the
waste.
Why do you wish to join Freedom?:So i can show those duty bastard that. Ruling by power is not acceptable
Why should Freedom pick you?:Well there is one reson i follow orders do as i am instructed.And I believe freedom and rights to all stalkers.
How well do you know Freedomers?:They had helped me when I was being attack by a mutant and they patched me up
Who is the Freedom Leader?:Ryan Jones

|Other Information|

Define Injury RP:Role playing an injury that impairs your motor skills by walking slower and that kinda stuff.
Define Meta gaming:Using OOC information to influence IC decisions.
Define Meta speak:Same concept as above, only talking to someone using their OOC information.
Define RDM (Random Death match):Killing some one without an ic reason
Will you take responsibility for your actions?:Yes
Will you actively use the forums?:For important purposes  so yeah

Your backstory is... well, it's just not very good. You're very new to the server, and I really don't see you around. Nargotah already mows the lawn, thanks but no thanks.

I do not recall mowing lawns at any point. In fact, i'm quite sure we don't even have a lawn. Anyway, seriously work on your backstory, pick a skill set that actually compliments your backstory, and you obviously copied at least a bit of your application since you put the Freedom leader as Ryan Jones. Seriously, come on. -Nargotah

Machinimercenary

Quote|Out-Of-Character Information|

This is my old app from awhile back.  I researched this stuff hard.  It derserves some credit.  Due to its acceptance back before the reform.

Steam Friends Name: [MGS-Nomad]Machinimercenary
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:29011590
Timezone: GMT -4
How long have you been roleplaying in Garry's Mod?:
About almost two years.

How long have you played on the |HGN| S.T.A.L.K.E.R. RP Server?:
A few months on and off.
Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?:
I haven't actually played them before.

Name: John Weston.
Family Members: I have a cousin named Andrew Walkers.

Backstory: My name is John Weston.  I was started to become interested in my medical studies around my teen years.  I was about 15 when I noticed that I wanted to become a field medic in the Russian army.  So, I studied up, I continued my studies out of high school in 1991 when the Soviet Union began to collapse.  I applied to a collage in Northern Russia which accepted me right away, I did not know what was to happen next until I reached the collage.

When I reached the collage and was ready to begin my collage studies I was called to a meeting among other young medical colleges.  I soon realized why they had accepted me right away, for they had a job for us.  Up until then I had not known about this area called "The Zone" in which our job was about.  We were to enter "The Zone" with radiation suits and other things to equip us for the terrain and harsh environment.  Of course, we had the choice to either accept the job or continue studying at the collage campus.  It was, a matter of life or death in "The Zone" , but many accepted under those terms because of the high pay and your ability to leave school to research this area.  One of them was me.  I wanted to study the area because of my adventurous life style and the fact we were being payed at a higher price than a doctor.  We left in 1992 after a year of training and study on what was already known of this area.  We were assigned to a group called Group Zeta.  The Zeta were a group of medical scientists with the protection of Mercenaries and the correct medical tools to study the area.

When we entered the zone, we encountered mutants or mutated humans from "The Zones" past.  Zombies, Mutant dogs , all sorts of things that you could never imagine.  We were to study these Mutants and find a way to cure them or kill them off.  This is how I found the Freedom fighters.  I was studying a "Controller", or a mutant that used psych power against men.  Little did I know but this controller was fooling us all for it awoke and pushed me back.  A mercenary that was standing near by was disorientated and shot one of the fellow scientists beside him in the leg.  The brutally and intelligence of this mutant was surprising for most mutants were half dead.  I ran outside the tent that I was working in to find the whole camp was under attack by zombies.  It was horrific so I jumped in a buggy at the last moment taking off hearing the screams of my friends behind me.  I would never forget that day, but I mustn't forget the reason I came here.  Separated and cut off I found a small town.  I meet a fellow named Seth Gecko and wanted to join the cause of saving "The Zone" for research.  I was to agree to become a field medic and forget my past as a scientist, well at least until the zone was saved.  Thats my story.

Specializations (if any):
I am a medical scientist so if anything I could be a great medic.

What is Freedom's ideology?:
A resistance group versus any of the faction who attempt to kill of and contain the zone and its people.  They want to be able to give free access to any human being wishing to enter the zone.  They are not fixed on war and killing, but just to keep the zone free from it. 

Why do you wish to join Freedom?:
I wish to join for I love the idea of becoming a freedom fighter to protect others, such as resistance from Half life role play.  It is the first faction I am interested in on SRP and I wish to learn about them more.  I am not just basing everything on Hl2rp but I see it at that.

Why should Freedom pick you?:
I am a very experienced role player.  I've achieved many factions on Mobius Game Severs.  If I cannot convince you OOCly then I will convince you IC as I am a great role player.  I wish to learn of stalker role play and its factions.

How well do you know Freedomers?:
Who is the Freedom Leader?: Seth Gecko

|Other Information|

Define Injury RP: If shoot in the leg for instance.  My character would crouch and /me grabs his leg and screams loudly.  John Weston yells: >>"SHIT! I'VE BEEN SHOT!"
Define Metagaming: Metagaming is a term for when a player gains knowledge OOCLY and uses it IC.
Define Metaspeak: Metaspeak is when a Character attempts to give others information using OOC to cause metagaming on purpose.

Define RDM (Random Deathmatch): When a player S2Ks without acknowledgement of an S2K event.  A player is to Shoot to miss and roll his shoots unless told otherwise.

Will you take responsibility for your actions?: Yes, I understand if I were to mess up to take responsibility for it.
Will you actively use the forums?: Yes, I love forum contact.  I will be on to check almost everyday.

Recommendations from Freedomers: Possibly Otto.  ( I will change if he disagrees. )

Initially it looked pretty good, but there are quite a few misspellings and plotholes. For one, the server does not take place in 1992. Unless you stayed in that small town for a decade, this doesn't make much sense. I also don't quite get why a college student would suddenly decide to join a band of "freedom fighters" after seeing such a horrific event as a Controller attack. Also, as you've apparently reposted this application and it said that you will actively use the forums and you have a total of five posts, i'm forced to believe you've lied there. You also do not roll your shoots in STM fights, you're simply supposed to let the other guy respond. If you still want to join up, try to fix all these issues and post another application in two weeks. Oh, and there have been two leaders since Seth. - Nargotah

CC

Steam Friends Name: CC
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:9128883
Timezone: Eastern (I forget the exact name of it; I live on the east coast of the U.S)
How long have you been roleplaying in Garry's Mod?: More than 4+ years now
How long have you played on the |HGN| S.T.A.L.K.E.R. RP Server?: I've been on and off, but I've been here for a good month now.
Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?: All of 'em

Name:  Leshiy "Spray" Vaelyom
Family Members: Konstyantyn 'Spike' Vaelyom(Brother) Parents: Fedir & Bohuslav Vaelyom (Unknown Whereabouts, presumed still in Kiev)

Backstory: Born into a middle-class family being raised by a strict  prominent military father, also known as "Major" Vaelyom and a stay-at-home nationalist mother, Leshiy and his brother Konstyantyn had it cut out for them to become just like their father. But things didn't really turn out to be how his father liked, despite how much he drilled into their heads what he thought was right and wrong. But like any other kid their age , they would constantly get in trouble, getting caught stealing from the marketplace at times, always getting away with it until their father Fedir caught onto them. Every time their parents turned around Leshiy and Konstyantyn would be up to some other kinds of shenanigans, running through the back-alleys of Kiev playing games with their close friend 'Polly' and their other children around their age.

Many years later Leshiy, his brother, and 'Polly' had grown up into teenagers, the rest of his gang growing up and going separate ways as most growing individuals do. The three had made a living of transporting goods on foot from store to store, seeing as they grew up running everywhere (due to the crowded streets) they were the best couriers in all of Kiev (or atleast they liked to think so) and trying to make it through the military school they were put into by their father. Neither Leshiy or his brother liked going through this seeing as Leshiy wasn't too "book smart" as one would say and Konstantyn was doing fine but hated to live with going through drills every morning and have his hair chopped off. After  a while of trying to make their father proud with their hard work in the military academy they finally got sick of it, seeing as whatever they did they couldn't seem to please him; so they decided to sneak off of the grounds and party a little with some booze with his brother. Shortly after doing this for a few weeks, they had gotten caught and were both kicked out of their school. After their parents had found out about this both of the siblings were now disappointments in their nationalistic  parents. They then again began running errands on the streets, delivering things to different stores trying to make a living seeing as they were now made to pay to live in the house that they were raised in; usually working double shifts so that the brothers could unwind a little with some vodka or some other type of paraphernalia before coming home late (as usual).  It was around this time when he had first heard of a place called "The Zone" one day his father had come home very late (Even later than Leshiy and his brother) from what he was told was work, sitting down at a table talking about crazy things to his wife while Leshiy overheard from them talking in the kitchen. This talk of 'The Zone' and all of the artifacts inside of it and how normal(ish) people are making a killing off of these things inside of the zone. (Mind you he walked in at the end of the story before his father was talking about the mutants and all of the dangerous anamolies) Leshiy then decided that his brother and himself were going to find a way to go there, SOME how, some way; there were determined to make it there now no matter what.

It was the night after that faithful day when his father came home talking about the riches of the zone when they began planning; trying to make sure they scrounged up what they had on them from their dead-end job and made sure not to show anyone else in the house what they were planning to do. They decided that they would drag along a long-time friend with them if he decided to go; telling him the story that him and his brother have heard. (this would also split up the amount of money they had to dump into the funds to get there) Polly quickly accepted at the thought of a new adventure and a quick and easy way to make money; but now here was the problem: Getting over to border. Grabbing everything they had including the rest of the rubbles in the house and their father's Makarov PM they set off on their journey.

3 months later

After carefully planning their way across by means of using their father's name to get past checkpoints and posing as military recruits (With the help of some of their friends from the military academy and paying off some of the others) . The two of them had to come into the zone at seperate times because it would've seemed like something was up if the two of them were together (or so they were told) Leshiy was the first one to step into the zone , first coming across a tiny village with a house labeled as the "Sanctioned Bar"  he looked around to see if anything might be suspicious about it and then he suddenly heard a strange cat noise and that lead him to letting himself right in, running into the bar in somewhat of a panic and sat there for a while and enjoyed the radio as he anxiously awaited for the arrival of his brother, nervous because he wasn't used to not having him around. After a few hours of waiting Leshiy decided he had the fortitude to go outside to see if he can learn a little bit of the land while he is there so he could teach his brother a thing or two about the zone (hopefully) when he got there; he noticed a house across from the bar and decided to walk into it, noticing two men in black trench coats but never thought twice about it, walking into room, searching for anything that might be helpful to him. And then he heard the noise of a man clearing his throat and turned around quickly in a panic to notice that the two of them had AK47-Us pointed at him screaming at him to give him all his money and whatever he had on him, he quickly obliged and then was left alone; shaken, Leshiy returned to the bar to wait for his brother .

A couple of hours later, leshiy was sitting on a bar stool looking at the bar in from of him, thinking about how he had just been mugged and didn't think that people like this were going to be in the zone. Suddenly there was a door opened behind him and his name was called; his brother had finally made it over as well, it was nearly night time. Leshiy was excited to see him but reluctant to tell him the story of getting robbed/mugged by men in trenchcoats. Half of their money was already gone and their adventure hadn't even begun. They finally made it across the border with nothing but 500 rubles left in total and one half-empty pistol to account for the both of them.

A month later..

After a month of working in the zone the two brother had become aware of the apparent mutant and bandit(and merc) problem in this particular area of the zone; the two had also obtained a contract with Freedom, frequently helping them out and scouting the zone, mapping it out for new anomalies and other things such as radiation and recording things that might look out of the ordinary (Something more unordinary than something normal in the zone). Leshiy  had finally decided that he wanted to join the Freedom faction after seeing the uptight soldiers in Duty, making him despise them deep down (Probably from their uptight mother and father) and thought that it wasn't right to section off the zone. Leshiy thought that the things that could be learnt from the zone were greater than the risks and that everyone should be able to partake in it, not destroy it. So thinking that, he took off to the Freedom base application in hand ready to see if he's cut out to be one of the 'bros' .

Skill Set: Good runner, scout/mapper, good with people and can barter quiet well too.

What is Freedom's ideology?: Sharing the zone, not destroying it. Freedom believes that the zone is something that can only be tamed, not destroyed and that we should take advantage of the scientific advantages that could be lurking in the zone.  They are also laid back and like to party when not on duty or guarding the base (or other things of the like)
Why do you wish to join Freedom?: I wish to join Freedom because I feel like I would make a good contribution to the team, I also support the ideology completely.
Why should Freedom pick you?: I have a certain skill set that not many others have, and I can do it better than the rest.
How well do you know Freedomers?: I know 3-4 Freedomers, not personally but I know their names and I've worked for Yuri
Who is the Freedom Leader?: Yuri (Aka Yorty or w/e you wanna call 'em)

|Other Information|

Define Injury RP: If you got shot in the leg you can't just keep on sprinting away like everything's hunkey-dorey
Define Metagaming: Speaking out of character and then acting upon OOC knowledge
EX:  Stalker1: /OOC LOL GUNS AT TRAIN YARD
Stalker2: *goes there* ← metagaming
Define Metaspeak: EX: ":D LOL OMG WTF"
Define RDM (Random Deathmatch): The act to killing one without any form of roleplay whatsoever.
Will you actively use the forums?: Yeessss I'll start using theeem..
Recommendations from Freedomers: None ( : [ )

We've talked plenty, no reason to explain myself here.

British

Steam Friends Name:
STEAM ID: British (sometime something else but always has British).
Timezone: Eastern.
How long have you been roleplaying in Garry's Mod?: 4 years pretty sure
How long have you played on the |HGN| S.T.A.L.K.E.R. RP Server?: sence they beggining of this server but been off and on and i wanted come come back.

Name: Alex Groza
Family Members: Herbert Groza, Ileane Groza.
Backstory: When Alex was 5 his mother and father lived in the Ukraine as a poor family like others. His life was normal intill age 13 where his was in the military and was sent to the "Zone" he did not know of this ovcourse just that he left. Him and his father were insperable and at 17 his mother got news he was dead, Alex was pretrafide at that and he would now belive it. Months by Months Alex Decided to find his fathers death place and he saved money and payed off a military commander to tell where his father was deployed to. Alex then at age 23 he got enough money once again to get a ride to the barriers of the "Zone"

Alex has no idea what this place helt intill he met this man in weird Greyish armor with a gasmask. The man had filled Alex in all out the zone the factions,artifacts,mutants,anomalys. The man felt bad by Alex's story of his father so he decided to help him for they were togather. The mans name was "Air Born". Him and Air Born asked a Trader about Alex's father, The pigy Trader made them pay 5k of ru. The Trader said Alex's father was in a mission to do a raid on the Monolith and he lead the raid. In this firefight Alex's father was stupid enough to go in this cave and then a "Controller" has turned him into his minion. Alex couldent belive it. His father realy is dead. Not knowing what to do now they wanted to hunt for some artifacts to afford more supplys and at the Anomaly a duty squad came near and took them as zombies. The Duty sniper was orders to put a shot into both of there heads . Bang! one right intos Air Born's head. Alex was now in the zone for a year now and knew when you hear bullets it means run. Alex escaped the Duty squad eazy but the hard thing was no one was with him. Alex was camping out and sleeping but then he was awoken by a horde of Boars. He was helpless, he yelled for help and ran but the boars wouldent let him go. It felt like a second to him when a Freedom Squad lit the boars up for him. He wanted revenge on Duty and owed his life to Freedom. (THE END) :D
Skill Set: Survival, Sniper

What is Freedom's ideology?: That the whole zone should be free to go.
Why do you wish to join Freedom?: Because some friends are in it and I always like them.
Why should Freedom pick you?: Because im a good rper and just fun.
How well do you know Freedomers?: In game only my friends?
Who is the Freedom Leader?:  Yuri Babikov.

|Other Information|

Define Injury RP: Like your shot and the leg and you can keep on going.
Define Metagaming: Useing OOC stuff IC.
Define Metaspeak: Useing a mic ic?
Define RDM (Random Deathmatch): Just killing people for no reason.
Will you take responsibility for your actions?: Yeah.
Will you actively use the forums?:Yeah
Recommendations from Freedomers:|HGN| Chrono

Your backstory needs a lot of improvements. I didn't exactly like it, and had quite a few generic twists. At the moment we're running out of membership slots, so I have to be picky about applicants. Metaspeak is using 'chatspeak' in character, like smiley faces and 'lol'. Your reasons for joining Freedom are quite simple. Try again later.

Maxi96203

Steam Friends Name: |HGN| Zee Captain
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:27041131
Timezone: - 5 EST
How long have you been roleplaying in Garry's Mod?: A year or two.
How long have you played on the |HGN| S.T.A.L.K.E.R. RP Server?: 7-8 months.
Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?: Finished all of them.

Name: Arkadi Gavriil
Family Members:
Vladimir Gavriil - Brother - Alive
Hunter Gavriil Jr. - Brother by Marriage - Alive
Olga Gavriil - Mother - Alive
Zdan Shykofski - Father - Alive
Hunter Gavriil Sr. - Father by Marriage - Alive
Backstory: Born in Chadan, in the year of 1990. His father was a coal miner, and his mother under-qualified for a lot of good work, so she decided to be a stay at home mother of sorts. For the first couple of years in his life, Arkadi was happy. But he didn't realize that his life could be better. Arkadi always lived in the slums, he was used to constant dangers of life. His brother, Vladimir Gavriil, was born when Arkadi was 5. At the age of 5, Arkadi started school. Like most kids, Arkadi hated it. He jumped on the band wagon of "the only thing school is good for is seeing friends," and overall, Arkadi was a trouble maker. He fought, mouthed of to teachers, and was insubordinate, he found himself at risk of expulsion at least three times. Arakdi wasn't the smartest person, he made straight C's, an acceptable grade, but his teachers always psuhed him. "If you worked harder you could do better. Such bullshit, or at least thats what Arkadi thought. Arkadi was also very popular in school, though he knew he was a failure. He never thought he would do anything good, but there was one thing Arkadi had his mind set on, the Military. When he was in high school, his mother caught his father cheating, and eventually she married another man, and with that man, came the mans son. They would all adopt the name Gavriil. Hunter, the new brother of Vladimir and Arkadi, always gave Arkadi a hard time, teasing him, and hurting him. Arkadi eventually struck back, seriously injuring his brother. This made his new step-father hate him.

Though he didn't realize it at the time, Arkadi was a dumbass. He was always on the losing side of arguments, and was always in the wrong. Eventually, Arkadi made it to high school. He finished high school, and got his GED. He moved from Chadan, to leave his old life, to Birsk. There, he enlisted into the military as a private, he was never deployed. At the age of 20 he left the military for something else. He wanted riches, fame. Then he learned of a place, full of "artifacts," named the Zone. His initial plan was to go to the Zone. He gathered his things, some first aid kits, and bandages, an old Makarov with 20 spare rounds, and a AK-74u. He moved towards the Zone every day. He eventually jumped the border into the Ukraine, and then encountered the Zone. He payed a couple of shady, blue suited, mercenaries to take him across the gates into the Zone, iittle did he know what horrors awaited him. In the Zone, he found that it was a horrendus place, but a wonder at the same time. He felt that it should be preserved for science, and that the military shouldn't restrict access into the Zone. Arkadi began artifact hunting to survive, and lived off bread and canned foods. He stumbled into Freedom. They shared the same ideology. Arkadi set out to join their ranks, and become a soldier, for Freedom.
Skill Set: Good with assault rifles and pistols.

What is Freedom's ideology?: The Freedom ideology is that the Zone must not be hidden from citizens, that the information and access must be shared freely.
Why do you wish to join Freedom?: Freedom's RP seems interesting, and it has a lot of things going for it.
Why should Freedom pick you?: I have a lot of RP experience, and can RP properly, along with a lot of faction experience.
How well do you know Freedomers?: Not very well, I know a couple by name, but I'd like to meet some.
Who is the Freedom Leader?: Yuri (or Yorty)

|Other Information|

Define Injury RP: RPing injuries sustained in combat, by falling, and such. Such as, if you get shot in the leg, your not walking.
Define Metagaming: Metagaming is using OOC information IC. So, if you saw something on the Duty IC boards, you would know it IC also, even though it counts as OOC for every other faction.
Define Metaspeak: Using emotes, or things like LOL, WTF, KEK, and such, in IC chat.
Define RDM (Random Deathmatch): Killing someone with no IC reason.
Will you actively use the forums?: Yea.
Recommendations from Freedomers: None, sadly.

Trial as a rookie for one week.
ASSHOLE DESCRIPTION FOR PREMIUM™ HGN™ SUBSCRIBERS™ ONLY