Re: |Freedom| Applications

Started by Pinball, 18-01-2010

Joemoma

Nevermind this, Doom allowed me back in for some reason *sigh* Back to the meat grinder.

~Goose: Pick a fucking faction, You are either in one or not, Do NOT keep leaving then rejoining or switching, Else you will NEVER get into freedom so long as i am co leading >.<

Smithy

|Out-Of-Character Information|
Steam Friends Name:|HGN| Smithy
STEAM ID:STEAM_0:1:12501243
Timezone:GMT+0
How long have you been roleplaying in Garry's Mod?:Two Years
How long have you played on the |HGN| S.T.A.L.K.E.R. RP Server?:Three - Four Weeks
Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?:I play SoC.
|In-Character Information|
Name:Eva Ivanov
Family Members:Deceased
Backstory: Eva Also known as Eve lived very close to the Border of the Zone, Each day it would not be safe for her and her sister to play outside, Each day her father next to the Door with his Hunting Rifle. On the odd month the Zone Expanded, Moving closer to the house, The military Camp was also drawing closer and closer. When Eva was Twenty she still lived with her parents, Supporting them, But news had spread of Something escaping from the zone and the Military became very angry towards the Family.
Eva was coming home from her local job at the Shop in the nearest Village, She could hear shooting and Ran towards the House, Something ran out with blood pouring from its Tenticals, It was a bloodsucker, It ran back into the zone. Eva ran into the house, Blood could be seen up the walls and Three bodies lay in the living room, It was her father, Mother and sister, Along side Three other soldiers in the hallway. Eva was took away by the military, Questioned and then released.
Eva became too frustrated and ran past the military and into a band of Stalkers. She found the nearest Faction and saw that they were Kind, Caring and free, She had Found freedom.
Specializations (if any):N/A
|Faction Related Information|
What is Freedom's ideology?: That the zone should be open to everyone.
Why do you wish to join Freedom?: To help the faction, And keep the zone Open to the Stalkers and freedomers.
Why should Freedom pick you?: I would show alot of Loyalty And i have previouse experience with weapons, Due to hunting.
How well do you know Freedomers?: I have spoke to a Most of them, And i have made friends with a few.
Who is the Freedom Leader?:Seth Gecko
|Other Information|
Define Injury RP:If i was shot in the leg i would begin to limp or fall to the ground. Shot in the arm i would not use that arm for shooting and would have to bandage it up.
Define Metagaming: using OOC information For IC
Define Metaspeak:Define RDM (Random Deathmatch): killing someone for no reason and using no Roleplay.
Will you take responsibility for your actions?: Yes.
Will you actively use the forums?:Yes.
Recommendations from Freedomers:Nargotah.

~ Goose: You will be put on trial as a rookie in the roughneck squ
ad until you show that you are a capable Freedomer.  This means you will only get a suit and some basic weapons.
If you break any of the "Laws of Freedom" you will have one warning before you are removed.Also do us all a favour, do not take any of the current recruits or seedys as examples, also avoid drama RP for us set a good example for the others and you will be fine, fuck about ignore orders and just general be a dick and you will be gone.

~Goose:Thats right tasker i be stealing your thunder now muhahahaha

~Mrtasker: Bastard.
'Dweller'
KIA, Body not found. PDA Discovered.
-------------------------------------------------------
Kergert - Initiate Kergert Active.
Location unknown.
-------------------------------------------------------
The Jester
Active/Alive - Location zone sector
Urban Mercnary Suit|Groza|Vogs attached

Lammardude

Steam Friends Name: |HGN|Barlow
STEAM ID: |HGN|Barlow
Timezone: GMT+0
How long have you been roleplaying in Garry's Mod?: About 6 Years Played when Young :D
How long have you played on the |HGN| S.T.A.L.K.E.R. RP Server?: An Year but then Left
Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?: SOC-CS-COP

Name: Deniska Mikhailov
Family Members: Cant Remember
Backstory: Names Deniska Mikhailov I know I am meant to write a backstory for you guys
but my head is still washed up, Still not good to not write anything though so I will write
as far back as I remember. I woke up surrounded by the darkness of the tree's surrounding me so I thought, Tree's ?.. where am I, So then I took a scan around the area then having the flick in my head only remembering I was in Red Forest at the time it was Wierd I could not Remember anything of my Past doing and all I could Remember was my name and the Zone, I didnt know what was even in my backpack I searched it only finding a Scratched Mossberg with a Small amount of Shell's I reached for it and then grabbed it loading it with the Remaining shell's I had. I wondered why do I have Tear mark's on my Jacket, Scratch marks on my Mossberg, This is so Obvious I must have been Attacked by something when I then Passed out but what could it be, As I tried Remembering I started to travel to what I hope was away from the forest whilst hearing the moaning and crackling of the tree's getting swung around by the tree noticing a white hole in the distance, I thought is that it, Is that the Way out so I belived, So I then Sprinted toward's the White Hole with no Caution at all of what I could Attract from me Feet Rushing in the Leaves, Then Whack I tripped over a Root and my Mossberg went airborn and flew to a tree sort of far away, I Pulled myself up and stumbled towards the Mossberg untill I heard Heavy Breathing it was Louder and Louder as I got Closer to the Mossberg, I then picked the Loaded Mossberg up and Noticing in my face a Vile Bloodsucker coming out of it's Invisibility for some Reason it had Bulletwounds and a Knife Mark I noticed when I was in my backpack a while ago that my Knife had Blood on it. Anyways I had to stop thinking there was a fucking Bloodsucker in front of my Godamnit so I then Launched a Couple of Shell's into it's leg but half the Shell's flattened on it's Rough Skin, It was then my Life halted. I had Ran out of Shell's I didnt know what to do the Knife would take a While to go out as it was Right at the Bottom of the Bag, The Bloodsucker took a Swipe to me and Managed to get me in the Stomach, I just fell like I was going to suffer much more I was choking and Managed to Scream for Help and Noticed the Sucker standing Above me It Roared and for Some Reason turned Left then it Happend, The Sucker got Shot in the head and Landed on the Floor with a Large Thump, I didnt know where it came from untill I heard Radio Transmissions and saw Flashes of Light
it was then when a Squad of Freedomer's helped me up and Took me to Base.
Specializations (if any): Ex-Ecologist, Good Range Shooter, Very Sly

What is Freedom's ideology?: The Zone should not be Closed but Open to All to See.
Why do you wish to join Freedom?: To stop the Corruption of most Faction's and Serve what our Faction Exist's for.
Why should Freedom pick you?: I am Experienced and I am Reliable and Giving
How well do you know Freedomers?: Don't hang with them alot but most of the time Come Across a Couple
Who is the Freedom Leader?: Seth Gecko

|Other Information|

Define Injury RP: If I was to be Shot in the Leg I would Fall to the Ground and Cry in Pain
Define Metagaming: OOC Information in IC
Define Metaspeak: Using Emotion's in IC Speech or Names
Define RDM (Random Deathmatch): To Kill Someone Randomly with No Roleplay included
Will you take responsibility for your actions?: Indeed
Will you actively use the forums?: If it's Really needed Yes
Recommendations from Freedomers: None because no-one in Freedomers know how Well I will RP but most People think I am Good enough for a Faction.

~ Goose: You will be put on trial as a rookie in the roughneck squad until you show that you are a capable Freedomer.  This means you will only get a suit and some basic weapons.
If you break any of the "Laws of Freedom" you will have one warning before you are removed.Also do us all a favour, do not take any of the current recruits or seedys as examples, also avoid drama RP for us set a good example for the others and you will be fine, fuck about ignore orders and just general be a dick and you will be gone.

Pawx

Steam Friends Name: |HGN| Pawx
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:13778615
Timezone: Eastern Standard Time
How long have you been roleplaying in Garry's Mod?: 8 Years
How long have you played on the |HGN| S.T.A.L.K.E.R. RP Server?: A Year
Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?: Yes

Name: 'Flame'
Family Members: Hana- Sister (Alive) (Not in the Zone)
Backstory: 'Flame' was born and raised in the poor parts of Ukraine, with his parents and his sister Hana. 'Flame' spent his childhood skipping rocks at the nearby pond or exploring the other parts of Ukraine. His parents made ends meet, scrapping in as much money as they can. Hana and 'Flame' went to the same school together, a poor school, the class room usually leaking of filth and water from storms. As 'Flame' got older, he started to train with his father to join the Ukraine army. Training was the only time he got to see his dad, his dad usually at work, and his mother working as well in the mills. When he got old enough and graduated High School, he joined the army, being shipped out to parts of Europe. He got letters from his family that his homelad was destroyed by the Accident of Chernobyl, his parents were sick with radation poisoning, his sister some how fine. He couldn't return home, but he hoped his family would make it without him. Later, he got a letter from his sister, saying his parents had died due to Radation, she wanted to join the army with his brother, 'Flame' didn't allow this to happen, seeing she was her only family left, not wanting her to die in war. He said her goodbye's to her sister, and hoped she will find somewhere to live. A few days later, he was shipped into the Zone, not given a clue where he was going or what he was to do. As his helicopter grew near to the Zone, there were hit by Air Anomally's, dodging the Anomally's were impossible, instead, they crash landed. 'Flame' was the only survivor left in the crash, only equiped with a Ak-74 U and a Solider's uniform, he walked the rest of the way to the Zone. He was confronted by many Mutants and obstacles, but succeded and contuined on. After a few miles, he heard a strange noise coming from behind him, he decided to jog on, as he jogged for a few minutes, he stumbled down a hill, at the bottom of the hill, a Burner Anomally. He was for then on named 'Flame' for the large scar on the Left side of his face, a burn mark. He hasn't talked since the incident, he was emotionally scared of the horrors of the Zone, and the mark left on his face. When he reached the Zone, he decided to get rid of his uniform, seeing it attracted too much attention, attention he didn't like, but kept his Badge for later use. He decided to hook up with the local Stalkers, hearing about a Stalker clan called Freedom, he seeked out to join this Clan, keeping a secret from them...

Specializations (if any): Stealth, Long Range Weapons, Freestyle.

What is Freedom's ideology?: The Zone shall be shared for everyone and anyone to reap it's treasures.
Why do you wish to join Freedom?: To obtain Freedom's Goal, and to stop Corrupted Factions from stopping Freedom.
Why should Freedom pick you?: I am a great Roleplayer (No Bragging Intended) and experienced Freedom a couple of time, I know how to Roleplay and how to listen when told so.
How well do you know Freedomers?: Know's a few of the Freedomer's by Rumors (Goose, Seth)

|Other Information|

Define Injury RP: Roleplaying a Injury upon a Member.
Define Metagaming: Telling IC Information over OOC Chat or to other's OOCly.
Define Metaspeak: Telling everyone IC Information over OOC Chat.
Define RDM (Random Deathmatch): Killing another Player with no reason and no Roleplay.
Will you take responsibility for your actions?: Yes
Will you actively use the forums?: Yes
Recommendations from Freedomers: Tom

~ Goose: You will be put on trial as a rookie in the roughneck squad until you show that you are a capable Freedomer.  This means you will only get a suit and some basic weapons.

~Goose: Do Not become another Austin creed, Donate often because you are forced to and don't fuck up. We need members

`Me: :c

N3gativezero

Steam Friends Name: Ɲegative Ȥero
STEAM ID: Ɲegative Ȥero
Timezone: Pacific Standard
How long have you been roleplaying in Garry's Mod?: 3-4 months
How long have you played on the |HGN| S.T.A.L.K.E.R. RP Server?: 3-4 months
Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?: All of them.
Name:
Family Members: Boris Leninkov, Belinda Leninkov, Dimitri Leninkov, Gregori Leninkov, Nadia Leninkov

Backstory: "Nikolai Leninkov grew up in downtown Moscow, With his alchoholic father, and his loving mother. He was of Gregori and Nadia Leninkov's only child. His father spent most of the familys money on booze, and so he was forced to get a job at the near by factory at the age of 14, greatly interfereing with his education. Two years later the factory closed down leaving Nikolai with out a job and back at home with his drunken father. Shortly after he became involved in Russia's criminal underworld, where he made a decent sum of money thrugh various things. Eventualy mugging and robing became part of every day life, and, although he didn't like it, Niko was becoming dragged down deeper and deeper to the point where he was the was the ring leader of a small-time gang.
Years later (most of it spent in prison) Niko eventualy realised he needed to get out of the business. And although his gang dis-banded, the people wanting him dead did not. He was eventualy forced to go into hiding. Years whent by and he eventualy found work as a small-time mercenary. Although back working for various gangs and criminaly, the money was good. Eventauly his succes reaches people in higher places and he was hired by a Sergent in the American army to help clear the way for his squad (whom he knew had no idea how to fight). Eventualy operation Desert Storm came, and before Niko knew it, he was wearing an American uniform, with forged papers and information. Dispite his time in the underoworld, Niko had killed before, He had always made sure that his shots when wide, or high, and let the guy next to him take the kill. And deal with it on his concience. Niko didn't mention this to the Sergent, who beleved him to be a hard-core killing-machine. All this changed when his squad advanced on the enemies defences. Niko hoped into a trench, not knowing what was in it. He found himself face-to-face with an Iraq soldier. Niko panicked, and before the man had time to react, Nikos finger had tensed ont he trigger, and an entire clip of 5.56 ammuniton emptyed into the man, the body falling on the now shocked and blood drenched Niko. A small part of his mind having snapped at that moment, Niko continued on, but in complete silence. Killing 10 more soldiers thrughout the operation. Afterwards he took his pay and headed back to Russia. Where he spent the considerable sum of money in various bars and on the occasional lap dance, trying his best to put that shocking moment out of mind. Eventualy he met up with Boris Leninkov, his cousin, and the two spent most of thier time together, until the Zones creation. Both of them took great interest in it, and headed in thogether."

Specializations (if any): None.

What is Freedom's ideology?: Allow free access to the Zone and protect it from those who want to destroy it.
Why do you wish to join Freedom?: It pretty much matches my own views on things. And I know a few people in it already. So why not stick with what I know?
Why should Freedom pick you?: I'm a capable fighter and willing to follow rules/orders.
How well do you know Freedomers?: Im friends with one, and I occasionaly hang out at the bar.
Who is the Freedom Leader?: Seth Geko
|Other Information|

Define Injury RP: If you've been injured, act like it.
Define Metagaming: Using OOC information ICly, For example, saying a persons name, w ithout knowing it/hearing it.
Define Metaspeak: Using OOC chat to tell people IC things, like asking for help when your under attack VIA OOC chat.
Define RDM (Random Deathmatch): Killing some one with no RP involved
Will you take responsibility for your actions?: Always
Will you  actively use the forums?: Right now I don't, but I may start after I've joined (IF I get accepted)
Recommendations from Freedomers:Boris Leninkov

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~ Mrtasker: You will be put on trial as a rookie in the roughneck squad until you show that you are a capable Freedomer.  This means you will only get a suit and some basic weapons. If you break any of the "Laws of Freedom" you will have one warning before you are removed.

To loot, lulz and SCIENCE!

Sharrock

Steam Friends Name: |HGN| Sharrock   
STEAM ID: 123scope
Timezone: Central standard time
How long have you been roleplaying in Garry's Mod?: 3 years
How long have you played on the |HGN| S.T.A.L.K.E.R. RP Server?: Was gone for a year played for a few months. Came back recently
Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?: I have played Clear Sky and Shadows of Chernobyl

Name: Bohuslav Mykhailo Oleksander
Family Members: Father: Mykhailo Oleksander, Mother: Olena Oleksander
Backstory: 1986 Bohuslav is born, The zone has just formed. At a young age he grew up in an awful area located in ukraine. He lived in poverty not eating much, He was thing and looked ill all the time. At the age of ten he had hopes of going to the zone after hearing about it one day from people in his village. He told and spoke stories of how one day he would walk the zone, just he did not even relize it would be as a merc. The fellow villagers laughed and mocked him. Three years later at the age of 13 he started working at a family owned buisiness, it was a general store. He sold and bartered with the villagers. He became well in his trade but was seeking something bigger, He felt as if he was missing out on something. 5 years later he's armed, During these past years he became an arms dealer and a gun for hire. He wanted to change his ways, but he had one last job. Get into the zone and make his way there. Strapping on his gear and leaving most of his valuables behind for his family he went out the door during the night so noone would know. All he left was his rubles which he kept 2000 of. While heading to the zone, he was entering through the cordon area. He saw a STALKER leaving the area when he arrived and he asked him for some helpful information. The STALKER told him that the commander up ahead can usually be bribed to let you into The Zone. Roman said thanks to the stalker and continued towards the military base unaware of what he would actually see. As he approached the military base guards came out and took him inside. After dealing with the commander for an hour he left with almost nothing. He had 300 ru and that was about it. He began to make his first steps into the zone and begin where he has always wanted to.
Specializations (if any): Medic, Marksman

What is Freedom's ideology?: They want the zone to be free and for everyone to have access to it.
Why do you wish to join Freedom?: I like the ideology and such. Always loved it in games also.
Why should Freedom pick you?: I have a lot of medical skill to bring to Freedom. I'm a good shot also along with a good leader.
How well do you know Freedomers?: I know Goose pretty well. I'm on a need to know basis with the rest.
Who is the Freedom Leader?: Seth Gecko (Mr.Taskerrrrrrrrrr)

|Other Information|

Define Injury RP: RPing an injury. Such as being shot and not being able to walk as the bullet has gone through the calf and you are in to much pain.
Define Metagaming: Using OOC information IC.
Define Metaspeak: Not really sure? I've always just heared Metagaming.
Define RDM (Random Deathmatch): Killing a person with no IC reason or cause.
Will you take responsibility for your actions?: Of course.
Will you actively use the forums?: Yes.
Recommendations from Freedomers:
Bto. Goose.

~ Goose - By the way, You have been drafted into the Assult Squad congratz You are now mah biotch.
|HGN-STSA| Doomburger: Kay, bend over under that guillotine.
|HGN-STSA| Doomburger: ...
|HGN-STSA| Doomburger: Wait.
Sharrock: Homo
|HGN-STSA| Doomburger: Fuck.

Tom: Look at the roster
Doomburger: "110th Regiment Blood Company Reaper Squad Roster
Started by Doomburger"
Doomburger: get my name off
Doomburger: I beg you
Doomburger: I may have done some ridiculous things, but come on

Fanta

Steam Friends Name:Fanta
STEAM ID:STEAM_0:1:13244081
Timezone: EST
How long have you been roleplaying in Garry's Mod?: About a Year.
How long have you played on the |HGN| S.T.A.L.K.E.R. RP Server?: A week
Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?: Yes, SoC,CoP

Name: Aleksandar Kuzmanovic
Family Members:Mother(Dead)Father(Dead) One Younger Brother(Dead)
Backstory: Growing up Was not easy for Aleksandar He was born and raised in Rovno, Ukrain. His family Was very poor so he rarely ate and was always made fun of in school which got him into alot of fights. At 15 Aleksandar's life changed During a Black out In Rovno, His house was broken into, His Father Ivan Fended off the intruders the best of his ablilties until one of them pulled out a firearm and put a clip into Ivan and Aleksandar's Mother Ela Killing them both. The intruders sprinted out of the house too fast for Aleksandar and Nikolai to even react. In order to support his younger brother, at 21 He started working at a local Bar. During one day at work one of His old classmates made a rude comment about Aleksandar's parents right in front of him Aleksandar Snaped And charged at the man, once on the ground Aleksandar kept punching him in the face until all he could see was blood. The bar went silent as he rose from the man's body He soon realized what he did he killed him. The Bar owner called the law enforcment As Aleksandar ran to his apartment and Picked up Nikolai They both Packed up and planed to go east into the zone becuase they heard it was a good place to start over. Now present day Both of them took on the life as Stalkers Until Nikolai was killed the first week in the zone from radiation poisining. Aleksandr now needed some place to go someone to look out for him He went to the Freedom base to see if they were interested in someone for some work. 
What is Freedom's ideology?:The easy life, Booze, Weed and a brother to watch your back.
Why do you wish to join Freedom?: Becuase i'm in Freedom in the Real Stalker Game so i thouhght it would be cool to be in it in the rp too.
Why should Freedom pick you?: Im a good Rpers and im freindly
How well do you know Freedomers?: Well enough to belong..
Who is the Freedom Leader?:Lukash is the freedom leader in the game but in the rp it's seth gecko
|Other Information|

Define Injury RP: when you get hurt you stay hurt for the amount of time in real life.
Define Metagaming: using ones out of character info to affect ones in character descisions Define Metaspeak: umm talking out of character in character? im not sure
Define RDM (Random Deathmatch): When you kill some one for no aprent reason
Will you take responsibility for your actions?: yes fully.
Will you actively use the forums?: yes
Recommendations from Freedomers: N/A

~ Goose: You will be put on trial as a rookie in the roughneck squad until you show that you are a capable Freedomer.  This means you will only get a suit and some basic weapons. If you break any of the "Laws of Freedom" you will have one warning before you are removed.

Radek

Name:Fredrick Urlov Chernenko Kirov
Family Members:None known
Backstory:
Fredrick grew up in a mental hospital.
Well.. more or less, his family dumped him there when he torched his school at the age of 11.
During his stay at the hospital he was pumped full with behavior controlling drugs every single day, trying to repress his natural personality and create something new that could actually function in a normal society.
It took Fredrick 7 years untill he was released, do not think it was becouse he was declared sane, no.. It was becouse the hospital shut down and he was forced to go back to his family.
Sence Fredrick wasent really qualified to work in a normal work enviorment he was quickly sentenced to house arrest.
Everyday Fredrick tried to get out, either by trying to climb out the window or trying to dig a tunnel to freedom.
All attempts failed becouse.. well they lived in an apartment complex on the 12th floor they did get some suprised naighbors doe.
Finnaly his Father snapped, having a 21 year old that constantly tried to escape or attack the family just dident work, he drugged Fredrick (tricking him it was junior mints) and drove him out to the woods.
He left him 30 rubles a rusted shotgun, a broken sniper scope and a half eaten snickers bar then left him to his fate.
When Fredrick woke up he was being dragged by a mutant dog, his lower arm was chewed on and he had a terrible headacke.
After a few moments of hectic fighting (And some hysteric screaming and crying) Fredrick maneged to club the dog to death with his shotgun, he somehow new his new life had started.
He dident care that his family had abbandond him, he was waay to drugged to understand what was actually happening, he just enjoyed the pretty colors.
With shotgun in hand, the snickers bar in his mouth and the sniper scope haning from a string he wanderd off in to the night..
Specializations (if any):Well... He dosent really fear anything.. he aint that clever.
[/size]

What is Freedom's ideology?:Free the zone yadi yadi ya..
Why do you wish to join Freedom?:Couse you really really want me, i mean srsly, you have been bitching at me to join for weeks now.
Why should Freedom pick you?:Couse i'm Radek
How well do you know Freedomers?:... I wont dignify this question with an awnser.
Who is the Freedom Leader?:Tasker.

~ Goose - Well now... What the fuck is this shit? I mean serisously What the fuck are you thinking, by the way Accepted >.> And drafted.
Tom About Mili interigation
|HGN-STSR| Tom: "Ill keep an eye out for OMEGA! PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!"      "Damn right you will!" *Pours vodka on you and lights you on fire*    "IN HELL!"

Tea

Steam Friends Name: Tea Guy
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:17241863
Timezone: GMT -8
How long have you been roleplaying in Garry's Mod?: 3 years.
How long have you played on the |HGN| S.T.A.L.K.E.R. RP Server?: 3 years.
Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?: Yes, all of them.

Name: Ruf Benteski
Family Members: Killed during the Yugoslavian wars
Backstory:

Early life

Ruf Benteski was born and raised in Yugoslavia, 1987 along with with his 3 brothers and sister. When he was 7 his entire family was slaughtered when a group of serbians raided his village and murdered everyone after the women were raped in the streets. Ruf became an orphan of the Yugoslavian wars and was adopted by a strict religious family where he was beaten daily by his drunken step father. When Ref turned 17 he killed his step father during a fight when Ruf came home one night drunk. Afraid of going to prison, Ruf fled yugoslavia in search of a haven.

Criminal Life

After many years of hiding from the authority's, ruf was caught intoxicated in a cafe in Moscow and was put in jail in the local police station. He escaped the police station and fled to the countryside where he remained until the second chernobyl incident. After the stalker expeditions in 2011 Ruf decided that "The Zone" was the only only long-term safe haven for him to remain under the radar for the rest of his days, so he snuck onto the nearest train heading towards chernobyl. The train led him to Shostka, a city not far from "The Zone". He resided here for 3 months before he met a guide willing to take anyone into the zone for no less then 3000 rubles. Ruf took no time to hesitate and accepted his offer, fully aware of what he would be doing.

Freedom

Ruf made many friends in the zone, one of them was a good friend of his who happened to be in freedom. After many nights regularly serving the freedom members at the bar in their base, he was invited to freedom to be their official "bartender" by his friend who now was the freedom leader. Ruf served many drinks, threw many parties and fought in his share of battles, every time with high spirits, dedication and enthusiasm. One day during a scouting patrol around the area of freedoms base, Ruf was captured by a squad of Duty'ers who took his weapons and killed his comrades. They took Ruf out to a junkyard near the lake and they attempted to execute ruf with a shot to the head and left him there, unconscious. As the duty'ers made their way from the scene ruf got on his feet, clutching the back of his head and ran for his life, dodging a hail of gunfire from the duty'ers. After surviving the ordeal he rallied up freedomer's and raided the duty'ers base, capturing a lieutenant and the captain of the squad who attempted to murder him. After this great victory and many months of service to freedom, he was promoted to be freedoms co-leader.

"Death"

Refer to: http://www.forums.hypergamer.net/scrapyard/ruf%27s-last-and-only-goodbye/msg26956/#msg26956

"Revival"

Ruf Benteski was shot several times and left to die in a ditch, he had been mugged and dumped there by bandits. Apparently their bullets weren't enough to finish the job and Ruf survived yet again with only a few bullets that actually penetrated the armor in his freedom suit. After the incident he was found 2 miles from where he was dumped, unconscious and just in front of a huge anomoly field blocking the path from where he came. He was taken in by a fellow stalker and nurtured back to health. He was all the talk in the little stalker settlement where he recovered, as many of the stalkers residing there were amazed at how he managed to make his way through the anomoly field wounded and survived. After months of settling in and making some serious rubles, he finally had enough resources needed to try and take on the anomoly field once again. He spent 3 days crawling through the mud and slowly making his way past the 300 yard stretch of nothing but anomolys. Ruf was determined to make it out alive and see his fellow freedom brothers back at his home. Ruf successfully navigated the anomoly field and made it out only to be captured by another group of bandits. He was held prisoner for 6 weeks before he made his escape. One night after most of the bandits went to sleep, Ruf reached through the bars of his make shift cell and choked the bandit guarding him to death. He took the keys off his corpse and made his way towards to armory. Ruf geared himself up to the teeth and slaughtered every bandit in the camp and made his way toward freedom.

Specializations (if any): Sniping, Scouting, Serving ice cold ones.
[/size]

What is Freedom's ideology?: Freedom believes that the zone should be shared with everyone, That the zone is a blessing to man kind.
Why do you wish to join Freedom?: ICly i never really left, but was presumed dead. OOCly because i want to help get this faction back on track.
Why should Freedom pick you?: I really share no qualities that could make you look at this application and say "wow. this guy deserves to be in freedom!", but i cant promise you dedication throughout my renewed career in Freedom.
How well do you know Freedomers?: I was in freedom for almost two years and i had become co leader during that time.
Who is the Freedom Leader?: Mr. Tasker

|Other Information|

Define Injury RP: Role playing out the situation and seriousness of the wound/s.
Define Metagaming: Applying information one wouldn't know ICly to role play.
Define Metaspeak: "I read on the duty forum that they have stashes, lets go take them!"
Define RDM (Random Deathmatch): When a player kills more then one person without reasoning.
Will you actively use the forums?: Possibly.
Recommendations from Freedomers: Goose

~ Goose Welcome back to freedom Tea, your going to be a fighter, until i talk to tasker because well yea he has the final say.

Dude

Steam Friends Name: Dude
STEAM ID:STEAM_0:1:13481175
Timezone: -10 GMT (Hawaii)
How long have you been roleplaying in Garry's Mod?: 1 Year
How long have you played on the |HGN| S.T.A.L.K.E.R. RP Server?: Over or around two months.
Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?: Yes, Call of Pripyat, and Clear Sky.

Name: Yuri Koskov
Family Members: Roman Koskov (Brother). No other known relatives.
Backstory: Yuri Koskov grew up as an unsatisfied person, always disappointed in life going through the same routine, day in, day out. Getting beaten by his foster parents along with his brother regularly, as an outlet for leading such a shitty, boring life, he did anything for excitement, robbing, and stealing for a quick thrill, regularly abusing drugs and drowning himself in alcohol, anything to clear his head, if his brother judged him it didn't matter since he never spoke, since he eventually wound up with a criminal background because of his thrill seeking and self abuse, as soon as he heard of the "Zone" he jumped at a chance at a new life and a new start, before leaving he went straight to his foster parents home and savagely beat them to death, "What are you doing with a bat?" His foster father asked rhetorically, "Nothing of course." he said while barricading the door lightly, "Im just here to thank you for raising me, in the same manner you did." he said while walking towards him with the bat raised, his foster father simply said, "It looks like your all grown up now." before being knocked out and beaten into a bloody mess noone would be able to identify, he mutilated part of his foster father's corpse and placed it on a plate and began looking for his foster mother shouting "Mother, I have your dinner, just as good as how you always made mine." searching the house tightly gripping the bat and plate. after searching the house he checked the kitchen once more seeing his mother sitting on the floor tightly gripping a knife, covered in blood spatters he grinned crazily and said, "There you are! Your dinner is going cold!" She began to cry with the knife pointed at him, "Stay back! Don't come any closer!" She cried, he dropped the plate to the ground letting it shatter and said "Are you really gonna stay your hand? Now of all times?" Before raising his bat tightly gripped in both hands and whacking the knife clear out of her hands, he seized her by the throat and said "Tag! Your dead!" and then snapping her neck, he stole anything of remote value before burning down the house. He headed straight to the zone as soon as possible, after that vengeful night he became more mentally stable. With his brother and himself finally in the zone the two worked their way up from the fucking dirt, barely knowing shit from sugar they began doing any job they could for money, picking up most skills and need to know basics from the zone that they used to survive, like if the geiger starts beeping then get the fuck outta there! After regularly visiting the Freedom base, Yuri finally began to feel at home in the zone, and decided to try become a Freedomer for a chance at "The easy life."
Specializations (if any): Recon and evasion.

What is Freedom's ideology?: That the zone is free to all, and must be studied and understood, they strongly oppose Duty's efforts to destroy the zone and believe its a fools errand as the zone will only retailiate with twice the effort.
Why do you wish to join Freedom?: Because
Why should Freedom pick you?: Because im an excellent military roleplayer, especially when it comes to being a grunt.
How well do you know Freedomers?: I visit and talk to Boris and Seth regularly. (Especially since Seth gave me 300 RU to drink mustard for the lolz)
Who is the Freedom Leader?: Seth Gecko (MrTasker)

|Other Information|

Define Injury RP: Simulating any injuries you recieve with roleplay.
Define Metagaming: Using information your character has not obtained, In character.
Define Metaspeak: "Dudes! It says on the forums the Military are doing an important op, lets go ambush them and take their shit lololololol!"
Define RDM (Random Deathmatch): Killing another player for no reason and with no roleplay
Will you take responsibility for your actions?: Of course.
Will you actively use the forums?: I have already begun too
Recommendations from Freedomers: N/A

~ Mrtasker: You will be put on trial as a rookie in the roughneck squad until you show that you are a capable Freedomer.  This means you will only get a suit and some basic weapons. If you break any of the "Laws of Freedom" you will have one warning before you are removed. Prepare for some more mustard drinking.

Red_Khezu

Steam Friends Name: red_khezu
STEAM ID:
Timezone: Mountain Time
How long have you been roleplaying in Garry's Mod?: A year or two. No idea.
How long have you played on the |HGN| S.T.A.L.K.E.R. RP Server?: A few months.
Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?: I have CS and CoP

Name: Kristine Orizio
Family Members: Unknown biological parents, Alexander Orizio, her adoptive father (Deceased)
Backstory: Left on the steps of a Chinese orphanage before she was even named, Kristine was unlikely to have a bright future. In a twist of fate however, Alexander Orizio was on a business trip to check up on one of his suppliers. On the way back too his car he walked past the orphanage, not pausing at the pitiful thing clothed in only a small blanket on the steps. Then it started to cry. This roused emotions, guilt, pity, and an emptiness grew in Alexander, and that irritated him more then anything. Alexander was an arms dealer, he sold cheap weapons made in China too traders in the Zone through the black market. As he walked on he grew so annoyed at the wailing child he adopted the thing and was determined to make its life as miserable as possible. That never happened. Instead the emotions the child had awoken within him changed his very soul. In the later years he would devote himself to making his daughter happy.

Sixteen years later, you would hardly recognize the former weapons dealer, for he quit the business because it put him and Kristine in danger. He never once regretted the his decision to adopt her, no matter what his original motives were. Because of her he felt good about himself for the first time in years, and his previous work payed off with enough money too keep them both comfortable until they died. Alexanders death was sooner then he expected.

While Kristine was off at school, and he relaxed at home, two men hired by one of Alex's old trading partners, who had lost a lot of money due, broke into his house and killed him. Imagine, coming home and saying "Im home Dad" and getting no reply. Then walking into the living room and finding the one you called father, the one who you owe your comfort, your education, and maybe even your life lying dead on the floor with a hole in the head, blood pooling on the floor. Rushing up to him weeping.

Since her fathers death Kristine devoted herself in secret to finding the one responsible for her adoptive fathers death. Using records from her fathers dealings and contacts that had yet to receive word of Alexanders death she took four years of her life to get one answer, the location of the one who ordered his death. She goes too the Zone, hoping that she will survive the place that has broken so many others with far nobler goals.

What is Freedom's ideology?: That the Zone becomes known too the world, and the ability for stalkers to enter and leave the zone of their own free will.
Why do you wish to join Freedom?: Because everyone needs friends too survive, even the toughest merc has to have someone to watch their backs once in a while. Also because i think freedom's ideals are correct, the Zone must be shared with the world.
Why should Freedom pick you?: Because I am determined, resourceful, willing to learn, and obedient
How well do you know Freedomers?: On other characters I knew many freedomers.

|Other Information|

Define Injury RP: Role playing an injury, such as a broken leg, which is quite hard to stand on.
Define Metagaming: Using OOC (Out Of Character) information in character.
Define Metaspeak: speaking OOC while in character
Define RDM (Random Deathmatch): Randomly killing other players with no reason or role play
Will you actively use the forums?: I use the forums when I need too
Recommendations from Freedomers:Red_Khezu: Do I have your recomendation Mr.Goose Sir?
|HGN| Goose ÿ: Yes
Red_Khezu: Thank you.
|HGN| Goose ÿ: np

~ Mrtasker: You will be put on trial as a rookie in the roughneck squad until you show that you are a capable Freedomer.  This means you will only get a suit and some basic weapons. If you break any of the "Laws of Freedom" you will have one warning before you are removed.

Machinimercenary

Steam Friends Name: [MGS-Nomad]Machinimercenary
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:29011590
Timezone: GMT -4
How long have you been roleplaying in Garry's Mod?:
About almost two years.

How long have you played on the |HGN| S.T.A.L.K.E.R. RP Server?:
To tell you the truth I am just starting, but I assure you I am going to learn fast.

Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?:
I haven't actually played them before.

Name: John Weston.
Family Members: I have a cousin named Andrew Walkers.

Backstory: My name is John Weston.  I was started to become interested in my medical studies around my teen years.  I was about 15 when I noticed that I wanted to become a field medic in the Russian army.  So, I studied up, I continued my studies out of high school in 1991 when the Soviet Union began to collapse.  I applied to a collage in Northern Russia which accepted me right away, I did not know what was to happen next until I reached the collage.

When I reached the collage and was ready to begin my collage studies I was called to a meeting among other young medical colleges.  I soon realized why they had accepted me right away, for they had a job for us.  Up until then I had not known about this area called "The Zone" in which our job was about.  We were to enter "The Zone" with radiation suits and other things to equip us for the terrain and harsh environment.  Of course, we had the choice to either accept the job or continue studying at the collage campus.  It was, a matter of life or death in "The Zone" , but many accepted under those terms because of the high pay and your ability to leave school to research this area.  One of them was me.  I wanted to study the area because of my adventurous life style and the fact we were being payed at a higher price than a doctor.  We left in 1992 after a year of training and study on what was already known of this area.  We were assigned to a group called Group Zeta.  The Zeta were a group of medical scientists with the protection of Mercenaries and the correct medical tools to study the area.

When we entered the zone, we encountered mutants or mutated humans from "The Zones" past.  Zombies, Mutant dogs , all sorts of things that you could never imagine.  We were to study these Mutants and find a way to cure them or kill them off.  This is how I found the Freedom fighters.  I was studying a "Controller", or a mutant that used psych power against men.  Little did I know but this controller was fooling us all for it awoke and pushed me back.  A mercenary that was standing near by was disorientated and shot one of the fellow scientists beside him in the leg.  The brutally and intelligence of this mutant was surprising for most mutants were half dead.  I ran outside the tent that I was working in to find the whole camp was under attack by zombies.  It was horrific so I jumped in a buggy at the last moment taking off hearing the screams of my friends behind me.  I would never forget that day, but I mustn't forget the reason I came here.  Separated and cut off I found a small town.  I meet a fellow named Seth Gecko and wanted to join the cause of saving "The Zone" for research.  I was to agree to become a field medic and forget my past as a scientist, well at least until the zone was saved.  Thats my story.

Specializations (if any):
I am a medical scientist so if anything I could be a great medic.

What is Freedom's ideology?:
A resistance group versus any of the faction who attempt to kill of and contain the zone and its people.  They want to be able to give free access to any human being wishing to enter the zone.  They are not fixed on war and killing, but just to keep the zone free from it. 

Why do you wish to join Freedom?:
I wish to join for I love the idea of becoming a freedom fighter to protect others, such as resistance from Half life role play.  It is the first faction I am interested in on SRP and I wish to learn about them more.  I am not just basing everything on Hl2rp but I see it at that.

Why should Freedom pick you?:
I am a very experienced role player.  I've achieved many factions on Mobius Game Severs.  If I cannot convince you OOCly then I will convince you IC as I am a great role player.  I wish to learn of stalker role play and its factions.

How well do you know Freedomers?:

|Other Information|

Define Injury RP: If shoot in the leg for instance.  My character would crouch and /me grabs his leg and screams loudly.  John Weston yells: >>"SHIT! I'VE BEEN SHOT!"
Define Metagaming: Metagaming is a term for when a player gains knowledge OOCLY and uses it IC.
Define Metaspeak: Metaspeak is when a Character attempts to give others information using OOC to cause metagaming on purpose.

Define RDM (Random Deathmatch): When a player S2Ks without acknowledgement of an S2K event.  A player is to Shoot to miss and roll his shoots unless told otherwise.

Will you take responsibility for your actions?: Yes, I understand if I were to mess up to take responsibility for it.
Will you actively use the forums?: Yes, I love forum contact.  I will be on to check almost everyday.

~ Mrtasker: You will be put on trial as a rookie in the roughneck squad until you show that you are a capable Freedomer.  This means you will only get a suit and some basic weapons. If you break any of the "Laws of Freedom" you will have one warning before you are removed. Glad to see you improved your backstory. Still could use some improvements but i'll give you a shot.

OBrian

NOTE: THIS APPLICATION IS FOR FREEDOM TRADER

Steam Friends Name: Bodyguard (Shows up as |HGN| O'Brian)
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:4968914
Timezone: EST
How long have you been roleplaying in Garry's Mod?: 3 years ish, 9 years of role-play on The Specialists.
How long have you played on the |HGN| S.T.A.L.K.E.R. RP Server?:Almost 10 months
Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?: Yes

Name: Archibald 'Joker' Jung
Family Members: "His mother was of British Decent from the Schofield Family, a very old noble family of the British Empire which has since lost its many assets when the American Revolution broke out. His Father was of American Decent from a gunsmith by the name of Adam Jung that fought and died in the American Revolution under General Washington in the Boston area of Massachusetts. At the time of his death his wife was carrying a child which would begin the Jung family, as was customary at the time to take the man's last name."
Backstory:
Archibald was born into a family that was rapidly losing its wealth; his father owned a business that was slowly but surely dying whilst his mother was a school teacher. Archibald grew up in London and like many teenagers was exposed to drugs; he became a natural street freak sucking up everything he could get his hands on. He smoked weed, snorted coke, tripped acid and shrooms but eventually he decided it simply wasn't worth it anymore. His parents would soon be on the streets if he didn't do something to help. So he started a small time business of selling pot at or around school to make up some money to help the family. He told his parents that he had got a part time job at a butchers shop to explain all the money he was getting. During this time period though he was unaware of it at the moment, his uncle, the famous George Jung was making millions of dollars in the USA smuggling cocaine. Though it isn't well known to many but at some point George and Archibald met up and discovered the others business. George liked what he saw of the young boy and decided to give him a shot with cocaine. George smuggled a small amount of 10 kilos to London and promised to help Archibald distribute it. However, before he could get to London he was arrested with the rest of the shipment that he sent to the USA and sentenced to 60 years in prison, which left young Archibald with 10 kilos of uncut pure Colombian cocaine. The young boy wasn't nearly experienced enough to unload that much cocaine which valued at around $100,000. He knew of around ten rich kids that went to a private school just outside of London and apparently they were looking for a large amount of blow. So without any guidance from an experienced drug smuggler Archibald tried to arrange a meeting with the boys. They were eager to buy all of his coke and Archibald thought he hit the jackpot but he knew that something felt wrong. So because he wasn't stupid he showed up to the meeting without any coke on him, but instead flour. When he took out the packages of coke and placed them on the table of the room he was meeting the boys in a number of police officers stormed the building and arrested him. Because he had no actual cocaine on him they could not charge the boy with intent to distribute. They did however call his parents and explain the situation to them, they knew at that instant that young Archibald had somehow learned of Uncle George and his business. They disowned the young boy who was soon released from the police. He spent the next 10 years of his life traveling across Europe selling small amounts of the cocaine that he still had that was never found. He made it as far as Poland at the age of 27 before finally running out of cocaine to sell, so now it seemed he had no choice but to find a permanent job. That was until; he came across news of a place known as "The Zone" in Ukraine. He knew that this was the perfect opportunity for him to become like Uncle George, a master mercantilist, a savvy businessman and a rich entrepreneur.
Specializations (if any): Drug Smuggling

What is Freedom's ideology?: The easy life, Booze, Weed and a brother to watch your back.
"Anarchists and daredevils who declare themselves to be fighting for free access to the Zone, and consequently find themselves in constant conflict with army units, military S.T.A.L.K.E.Rs, and Duty.
These freedom fighters believe that information about the Zone must not be hidden from humanity, and challenge the state's monopoly over the Zone's secrets and wonders. "
Defined it is a group that values the idea of true Freedom without the constrictions of laws and governments. Brothers in Arms willing to die for one another for a cause of being truly free to do whatever they wish whenever they want. They also wish the Zone to be shared with other Stalkers, but keep the infection of law away from it.
Why do you wish to join Freedom?: Because it fits with my characters backstory as Freedom is the only faction in the zone that accepts and endorses drug use.
Why should Freedom pick you?: Because of my extended experience in the past with Freedom, having a character myself under Celtic.
How well do you know Freedomers?: IC, not very much.
Who is the Freedom Leader?: Mr. Taskerrr

|Other Information|

Define Injury RP: When you are in combat or somehow your character is hurt you're usually required to continue the role-play with an injury to your character.
Define Metagaming: Using OOC information for IC benefit
Define Metaspeak: Using OOC information in role-play to cause an unfair advantage. OR speaking OOC with the IC chat.
Define RDM (Random Deathmatch): To kill someone without IC cause and without role-play.
http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll306/pat001_irish/Goose.png

Characters - Stalker RP
Diederik 'Ghost' Sigmund - Mercenary - Alive
Archibald 'Joker' Jung - Freedom Trader - Alive
Characters - Crussaria RP
Durinos Rahl - First Wizard - Alive

Joemoma

Steam Friends Name: Lt. Taylor
STEAM ID: I'm pretty sure it's in the applications here somewhere >_<
Timezone: -5:00 US Est.
How long have you been roleplaying in Garry's Mod?: Serious RP would be about 2 years.
How long have you played on the |HGN| S.T.A.L.K.E.R. RP Server?: Coming up on a year now.
Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?: All of them, haven't beat Clear Sky yet though, it's pissing me off with it's messing up and crashing and shit..

Name: Serhiy Wasik
Family Members: Mother and Father outside of The Zone, low class citizens, one brother who may enter The Zone at some point in the future.

Backstory:
        Born into one of the most low-class families in town, Serhiy spent a large amount of his time as a child either in school, or doing work around the house, or for the neighbors to earn the money he needed to help feed his family. Serhiy grew up trying to get money any way he could, attempting to keep his family from starvation. Serhiy's family was forced onto the streets several times. After a year or so if working for several people, Serhiy looked into fighting, for money. He'd learned how to fight well from being out on the street with many criminals, and as it turned out in his town, there was a fight club (no pun intended on the movie) where he earned cash for every man he took down. Serhiy learned how to fight in the streets this way, but lost several teeth from being beaten by larger men than him, and the more experienced, but this taught him a lesson about fighting every time. Serhiy got older, and couldn't keep bringing himself to the hospital to treat his wounds and the money wasn't enough anymore.
                 Not able to feed himself anymore, he looked into alternatives to his life of misery. After about a week of searching, Serhiy heard from a friend of a place called "The Zone" where riches were to be found. After hearing this, Serhiy took what little cash he had, and bought his way into this place called "The Zone". After a week of wandering, he noticed his friend left out the part about people dying left and right. Serhiy often found himself staying in Freedom bases, avoiding the worst of The Zone. After seeing how Freedom works, he wondered about joining Freedom. He decided that the best course of action he could take to stay alive, would be to join Freedom, if they'd accept him. In the time he had been in The Zone, he had been showed how to properly use an SVD and Pistol, but had not yet gotten very proficient with them, but is greatly intrigued with them, Both of them making a deadly combo when put in the right hands.

Specializations (if any): Sniper Rifle and Pistol usage

What is Freedom's ideology?: That The Zone should be open to all, and that it's riches should be reaped by all who wish to do so.
Why do you wish to join Freedom?: I've wronged Freedom, and need to make it up to you all.
Why should Freedom pick you?: I'm attempting to redeem myself from earlier actions :\
How well do you know Freedomers?: OOCly, pretty well, ICly for this character, not too well.
Who is the Freedom Leader?: MrTasker

|Other Information|

Define Injury RP: When you roleplay the act of being injured
Define Metagaming: Using OOC shit for IC purposes.
Define Metaspeak: saying things such as ":P" or "lol" ICly.
Define RDM (Random Deathmatch): When you shoot someone for no good IC reason
Will you actively use the forums?: I'll try my best, but i lurk more than I post.
Recommendations from Freedomers: ... I have no comment on this one, dont think i could get any.. dont deserve them.

Cutch

Steam Friends Name: McCutcheon
STEAM ID: gryphyn
Timezone: GMT -5
How long have you been roleplaying in Garry's Mod?: 3 Years.
How long have you played on the |HGN| S.T.A.L.K.E.R. RP Server?: 2 years.
Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?: SoC and CS

Name: Pavel "The Butcher" Volka
Family Members: Nikita and Isabella Volka (Parents)
Backstory:
       Born into a upper middle-class family, Pavel had a very enriched education. His father, a factory owner, and his mother encouraged his interest in the medical field. Pavel was a very gifted child in academics, however he was often socially awkward and often sat alone at lunch and in his classes. His knowledge of the human anatomy estranged his peers to the point where none of them dared picking on him in fear that his threats would be fulfilled.
       After he graduating from high school, he went to Cambridge and managed to be in the top 95 percentile until his last year until he got his PhD. Pavel received a call that his father was dead and rushed back to Russia for the funeral. At the funeral was a group of men he didn't recognize. As he approached them, they grabbed him and took him into his father's study. The men informed Pavel that his father had accumulated several debts he owed to many people in the criminal underworld, most linked to the Russian Mafia. The men informed him that his father's debts would be payed in exchange for him to be a member of a team that would trade weapons in and out of what the men called "The Zone". He was informed that it was around the Chernobyl area. Pavel refused until they began threatening his mother, then he reluctantly accepted.
      Glancing at the rusted fence with an even more rusted "GOVERNMENT PROPERTY: TRESPASSERS WILL BE SHOT", Pavel shuddered. He shot a look at the driver of his truck, a man that they called Groza. As they approached a checkpoint, Groza whispered to him, "Don't worry, its the last one..." The truck stopped and Groza handed the officer a large stack of rubles, at least 500,000. The officer simply waved them along as the truck sped up. Pavel, tired, began to sleep.
      Pavel rubbed his eyes and turned to Groza, "What time is it?"
      Groza showed him his watch, it was 1900 hours. Up ahead was an overpass, they were almost there. Pavel looked up just in time to see an electro anomaly form and the engine die. The front fires exploded and the vehicle spun out right as they passed the over pass. The passenger side door flung open and Pavel began sliding out as the truck went over the side of the overpass. Groza reached for Pavel's hand but it was already too late as he was flung from the vehicle.
     Laying on the ground, Groza lifted his head. His whole body ached and he had at least three broken ribs. Somehow, he had retained his satchel full of medical supplies. After treating his wounds, he headed towards his intended destination, "Freedom Base".
Specializations (if any): Basic Medical Treatment and biomedical engineering.

What is Freedom's ideology?: That every person has the right to traverse the Zone's borders on their own free will.
Why do you wish to join Freedom?: Good food and a place to sleep sounds nice. Never was a military guy and at least I can help people.
Why should Freedom pick you?: Not many doctors around these parts, eh?
How well do you know Freedomers?: Not that well, but I'm willing to meet new people.
Who is the Freedom Leader?: Seth Gecko.

|Other Information|

Define Injury RP: If I were to be shot, say in the leg with a hollow-tip round, I'd be screaming in pain. The fragments of the round would have torn through the muscle and possibly reached the bone depending on the range of which it was fired and what I was wearing.
Define Metagaming: The use of OOC information in a IC fashion.
Define Metaspeak: Breaking the third wall.
Define RDM (Random Deathmatch): Killing someone without legitimate reason (hence random)
Recommendations from Freedomers:9:37 PM - McCutcheon: Tom you there? Was wondering if I could extract a Freedom rec from you.
9:37 PM - |HGN-STSR|Tom: Sure.

"Stop living life so that you can do a job with out pay"
-Blake/Last Exile

Goose

Cutch accepted I'm on an iPod so I can't exactly edit your post.
~"Victory isn't sweet, Victory is the absence of the taste of fear and stench of death"

Maxi96203

Steam Friends Name: Pfc. Ramirez [506th PIR]
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:27041131
How long have you been roleplaying in Garry's Mod?: 10 Months
How long have you played on the |HGN| S.T.A.L.K.E.R. RP Server?: 3 Days
Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?: All 3

Name: Shykov Zikofsi
Family Members: Olga Zikofsi (Outside of Chernobyl) Sergei Zikfosi (Outside of Chernobyl)
Backstory: Shykov lived in Chernobyl before the nuclear plant exploded. A couple of years before the blast he moved to a different part of Siberia. His mother had left his father for because of there constant fighting when he was younger. His father was a fat drunk that didn't care for anyone but himself. Shykov ran from home to live a life on his own. After he learned the hardships of caring for yourself without someone to watch your back, He had heard that Chernobyl was destroyed and there where reports of "Alien Like Creatures" in what they called "The Zone". After the explosion and the radiation levels died down all of the STALKERS where running towards the zone. He began to do so himself. He dreamed of the riches he would get from the radiated wasteland. His greed blinding him, He soon found out that it was desolate place void of riches. He also learned about the anomalies, The intermissions, and the blowouts. Luckily he was able to survive these. Shykov was wandering the zone when he comes upon a hub where some of the factions are warring. After being shot at by militants and kicked out by ecologists he came upon a group of freedom. He believed in what they fought for and who they fought against. He had finally decided to step up and asked to join the freedom. His backstory ends up here.
Specializations (if any): None Really

What is Freedom's ideology?: All information about the zone should not be hidden from the public
Why do you wish to join Freedom?: I have a hatred towards the Military.
Why should Freedom pick you?: I'm always willing to shoot a Militant
How well do you know Freedomers?: Not well. I've been in a couple situations with them though.

|Other Information|

Define Injury RP: The action of RP'ing or Acting out a injury
Define Metagaming: Using out-of-game information, or resources, to affect one's in-game decisions.
Define Metaspeak: Breaking the third wall.
Define RDM (Random Deathmatch): The act of bursting out and killing for no exact reason.
Recommendations from Freedomers: None really.

ASSHOLE DESCRIPTION FOR PREMIUM™ HGN™ SUBSCRIBERS™ ONLY

Midnight

Steam Friends Name: |HGN| Midnight
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:20606905
How long have you been roleplaying in Garry's Mod?: About a year and a half.
How long have you played on the |HGN| S.T.A.L.K.E.R. RP Server?: 1 year
Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?: All of them.

Name: Gleb Olsufiev
Family Members: Rayna Olsufiev(Mother) , Jurek Olsufiev (Father)
Backstory:

Gleb Olsufiev went though his younger years having no idea what what hardship or even what work really meant. From the first day of his life, he lived comfortably, being treated as a precious treasure by his mother from his birth , having been the first and only child she and her husband were able to have after many unsuccessful attempts.His upbringing was mostly done by his mother , as his father worked long work hours to keep the family going. Although on the few occasions Gleb was able to spend time with his father, a little of his fathers colorful vocabulary or his sarcastically hopeless out look would rub off on him. What he learned from his father he would often share with the other children of the neighborhood , where he would either gain admiration of some for such adult ideas , or would piss some of the older kids who took Gleb's vocabulary as a threat or a insult. At the first sign of a confrontation from the older kids,before even a slap or punch could be delivered , his mother would run out of the house waving her arms around causing all the kids around to flee. Gleb claimed to resent his mother's behavior making it so some of the children still accepted him for it , yet Gleb secretly enjoyed it , he enjoyed being able to get away with anything with no consequences.
   Gleb in his school years could described as below average in his academics , but superior in his social skills. He made friends early on and easily with his vulgar sense of humor. As he grew older he would not be consisted good looking , he put on weight as he aged, yet everyone still liked to hang out with the funny jolly guy. He eventually graduated , just barely, and moved on to his adult life , which he found to not run as smoothly where his silver tongue had less effect out in the real world. He moved to the city to pursue his dreams wealth , but only made it as far as a cook in a  run down restraint. Although it was not the get rich quick path he had hoped for , he enjoyed the job. He received criticism in the appearance of dishes he served, but once the customer was able to muster the courage to eat his food, they would find his it to be  satisfactory. As Gleb worked at the restaurant , the places success grew , so did the attention towards it.The surrounding area of Gleb's employment had not been the most prestigious area , but since the fall of communism the area slowly had been going into a downward spiral. This was due to crime organizations emerging feeding off the success of the area.
   Local crime groups had been extorting money from the restaurant for years ,because the amount of money started reasonably low, they payments were a little burden. As time went by they demanded more over time , to a point where the owner waas attacked in his own home , because of missed payments. The next day after the attack Gleb went into work like another day completely unaware of what had happened. When he got to the restaurant , he knew he was late , but he did not hear the yelling of his boss. He shrugged this off going into the kitchen to prepare before customers came in. It was when Gleb was chopping onions a man barged in demanding a missed payment. Gleb unaware of the man continued about his chopping not hearing him over the fryers going and his own chopping. The man rushed into the kitchen and proceeded to send a punch at the back of Gleb's head for ignoring him. With the blow Gleb panicked spinning around to face his attacker, flailing around blindly at him until the struggle stopped.
   When Gleb realized what had happened he saw the man on the ground gasping , a knife in his neck. He knew he was screwed , screwed by the law , screwed by the mob. He left desperately thinking what he should do and where he should go. He drove thinking over various options, he then remembered the various rumors everyone had herd , rumors that almost seemed like legends. He thought of what he had herd of a hellish place place that sprouted up out of no where near where the Chernobyl incident had occurred. The most important fact he remembered of it , it was lawless and he would be safe from the law at least.
Specializations (if any): Cooking

What is Freedom's ideology?: That the zone is a gift to man kind and should be open for all to experience and use.
Why do you wish to join Freedom?: I have been in freedom before and it was some of the best rp I've had on the server. I'd like to have that again.
Why should Freedom pick you?: Cause..
How well do you know Freedomers?: In character , barely. Out of character , you be the judge.
Who is the Freedom Leader?: Me , I am coming back to seize power in a hostile take over. The former leader was Seth Gecko(Tasker)

|Other Information|

Define Injury RP: Having your character roleplay feeling pain or the consequences of an injury after becoming injured, for example if your leg somehow becomes not part of you , you will not be walking well.
Define Metagaming: Useing information obtained by ooc means for ic purposes.
Define Metaspeak: Useing terms like lol, omg, or emoticons in in character chat.
Define RDM (Random Deathmatch): Killing another person for no ic reason.
Will you take responsibility for your actions?: No , it is always Tasker's fault. (Yes)
Will you actively use the forums?: I read them , I rarely post though.
I could get them just to lazy because it is not really necessary.

~ Mrtasker - Accepted as Seedy, welcome back.

Turkey

Sorry about typo's cant fix them, Its 1 am, I got school in 6 hours.. fffffffff

Steam Friends Name: Turkey
STEAM ID:I will update this.
Timezone: Gmt 5
How long have you been roleplaying in Garry's Mod?: 2 years or something like that.
How long have you played on the |HGN| S.T.A.L.K.E.R. RP Server?: Almost one year :)
Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?: Indeed, I own all three.

Name:Yaroslav 'Ray' Lobanov
Family Members: Four brothers Vasili Lobanov, Ilya Lobanov, Sergei Lobanov, Vladik Lobanov, One mother Masha Lobanov, One father  Igor Lobanov.
Backstory:

'Ray' Was the oldest in his family. Born to a yokel Ukrainian family that lived inside the city of Kyiv, His father a engineer his mother a stay at home mom. 'Ray' enjoyed taking a car ride with his dad after school around buildings his father worked on, He enjoyed looking at creativity. He was annoyed at the way his father cursed. "Move your fucking care you stupid cunt!", He would yell at cars in traffic. But it didn't bother him. At the age of five, 350,400 people had been evacuate from the city including his family. He remembered that day, It was 1 AM, He was woken by the sound of helicopters and sirens, His family concerned over it. Then he heard loud speakers telling everyone to evacuate. His family resettled in Chernihiv, South of Pripyat. His father was forced to find a different job. 'Ray' readjusted to his new school system and spent a long period of his life in the S.S.D.D mode. Until he was ready for high school, His days seemed to be repeating themselves. Until he was at the high school level.  His father was talking to 'ray' about getting a part time job at the construction company he works at. 'Ray' saw that as an open opportunity to support his father and family while saving up for his car. He worked for the company known as "Istuk Construction" until he was 19. His father took him out for a 'drive' after work on his 19th birthday, They drove buy a used car dealership. 'Ray' Was given the opportunity to have a car and go to college, And become the first in his family to go to a real college. But he knew how much his parents and brothers would have to sacrifice to do so. Instead, He presented his father with a business plan, For a father and son construction company. They used the car/college money to buy a run down hardware store, Fix it up and start a company know as "Sug 21", They worked on small homes, Shacks mainly. 'Ray' Continued to work with his family until the age of 28.

When his father retired, 'Ray' Took over their construction company, His main employees where his younger brothers. After one year of paper work and bossing people around, Ray was 29, But he had a bigger problem, Their checkbook. The business was going downhill, They they not have enough money to keep it afloat, Sug 21 shut down. Ray moved away after that, He moved to Gomel. He felt like he had abandoned his family...he felt... guilty. He started playing guitar to cope with his stress, He spent most of his time playing in public trying to show off.. A old man came to him one day, And handed him a piece of paper with a song written on it. He asked Ray to play it. Ray spent 15 minutes practicing it, And was surprised the old man remained waiting for him. He said, "I got it.. Here it goes" and begin to player a very catchy song. The old man smiled and said he could keep the song. Ray asked him, "Did you write this?" and the old man said, "Nope". Ray asked him again, "Whats it called?". The old man smiled and said "He was a good STALKER." Ray nodded in confusion. Before the old man walked away, He turned and said, "If you need money, I might be able to help you out. Ray jumped to his feet and asked, "I am available, What do you have that needs done?" The old man just told him, Meet me back here tomorrow, You'll see. So ray did, The next day he came back and there was the old man, With a few younger men. Ray arrived and said hello, The old man responded, "Oh your here, Lets get started, Everyone get into the van" as he pointed towards a blue van. Ray felt nerveous about it, But had nothing to lose so he hopped in the van. The old man explained inside the immobile van, About the zone, And how he has been there. Ray didn't buy the storys about mutant and such, But the old man showed him an artifact, He told him, That they sell for over 9.9 million on as an illegal item taken from the zone. Ray needed the money, But he thought about it. "Stealing from the military?" The old man responded "They don't care, They got thousands of them, Plus I know a guy who knows a guy who can get us in. You will just have to go blindfolded" Ray thought about it, then said "Want do you want in return?" the old man responded "I want you to bring me one of these back, Along with one for you, then we'll be rich!" Ray nodded, "Deal". Ray was told to go to sleep in the back, and so he did. When he awoke he heard people talking, Then the van stopped, The old man told him to wake up, He handed him some cash, And a map. He said, "Follow that man, He's your guide" and pointed to a tall, slim man. Ray walked over to the man and said,  "Your my guide", The man responded "Yes, Shall we go? Oh, You'll have to be blindfolded for this part" Ray nodded and put on the blind fold, After walking for hours in a unknown direction he was begging to worry. The guide suddenly stopped, And told him to stay still and don't move. Ray didn't know what do to, So he just did what the guide said to do. Suddenly, He heard gunshots pop pop pop*! He jumped to the ground, Then heard a roar, Followed by a scream. He ripped his blindfold off and he saw a large... Beast killing his guide. Ray turned around and began running, his heart racting, His feet already tired from walking. He felt the large beast smash him into the ground, He head slammed into a rock knocking him unconscious. He thought he was dead, But when he awoke he saw a man in green bandaging his head, He asked him who he was, The man in green responded "A guy. You just rest, You can thank me later" Ray just relaxed for a while. Before he was awoken again by a cold hand touching his face. He looked up to see another man in green. "Get up" a low voice rumbled, Ray slowly pulled himself off the ground to his feet. The man in green said, " I guess you owe us one, You could repay us by joining freedom." Then laughed to himself, Ray asked him "Freedom?". The man in green responded, "Oh shit, Another rookie. Ok, listen just follow me." he followed the mysterious, Freedomer until they arrived at 'Freedom base'. The man in green turned and said, "You can go apply to join us if you want, We could use some more men. Fucking duty pigs won't give it a rest" So Ray found the application office and sent in a request to join Freedom, He didn't expect to be accepted from his low experience in the zone //And shitty app xD \\ but it was worth a shot.
Specializations (if any): Guitar Player. Skill with rifles

What is Freedom's ideology?: Free rights\access to the Zone
Why do you wish to join Freedom?: They seem like cool guys.
Why should Freedom pick you?: Because I need them. Or I will start cutting my wrist.
How well do you know Freedomers?: Pretty well.
Who is the Freedom Leader?:Goos-Mr.Tasker

|Other Information|

Define Injury RP: If I get shot in the leg I should /charfallover and /me is knocked down from the impact of the bullet to his leg
Define Metagaming: Using ooc information Icly
Define Metaspeak: lol? wtf is dat?
Define RDM (Random Deathmatch): Randomly shooting someone.
Recommendations from Freedomers:Bobby, Mango
Other Comments: I just want to say that my backstory doesn't make much sense, But its better then my balls got big so I went to the zone. I am sorry if you didn't like my application, But I ask for a chance to prove myself as a Freedomer.

deadeye382

Steam Friends Name:Devo226,|HGN|Kieck,|HGN|Alex4576,doomers11
STEAM ID:Deadeye382
Timezone:Centeral
How long have you been roleplaying in Garry's Mod?:2 Years
How long have you played on the |HGN| S.T.A.L.K.E.R. RP Server?:Almost a year.
Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?:Stalker Shadow of chernyobol,Stalker Clear Sky.

Name:Petrov Dumblav
Family Members:Sheliva Dumblav,Kimitri Dumblav
Backstory:Petrov Dumblav was born in Prypat in August 25th 1979.When he was 7 years old, The first chernyobol incident happend.His family evacuated and moved to the Soviet Union.When he moved out of his parents house at age 18, He went to college to get a degree.He dropped out of college 2 years later for the stress.When he moved back to his home town, He bought a nice 2 story house.It had 4 bedrooms,A dining room,A nice kitchen,And a beautiful backyard.3 years later everything was going fine until the second chernyobol happend.

When he heard about the amazing riches in the zone, He decided to make his one way journey to the zone.When he walked several miles of in the middle of nowhere, He looked at his map to see were he was.When he was reading his map, It said he was in Ukraine Prypat.He had the figure he was in The Zone.While tired for walking many miles, He spotted a base.When he walked up to it he saw so many men.When he walked up to one of the he said "What is this place?" The freedomer said "This is freedom *Hic*"When he continued walking he went to a group of freedomers.They were drinking,Talking,And laughing.
"What is freedom?"Petrov said.
"Freedom is people who do nothing but drink,Raid,And get high man"The Freedomer said.
He stayed with freedom for 4 years.He helped out freedom,Gaved them good stuff,And made alot of friends with them.Bye age 27 he asked a unusual question to one of his friends.
"How do i join freedom?" Petrov asked.
"You have to talk to our Leader for that question" The Freedomer said.
When he was on his way to talk to the Leader, He was very nervous of what he will say.When he walked in the Leaders room, His throat was dry.The leader looked up at him and said "Yes".He then spoken.
"Sir, May i join freedom?" Petrov said.
Specializations (if any):

What is Freedom's ideology?:To save The Zone and to Open it to the world to show how pretty it is.
Why do you wish to join Freedom?:Im a excellent fighter,And Im a very stealth and can get information.
Why should Freedom pick you?:Cause i can be very useful if something goes wrong.
How well do you know Freedomers?:I know their leader and I helped out a group of freedomers when they were attempting to take out a mutant and i was their helping them.
Who is the Freedom Leader?:Seth Gecko

|Other Information|

Define Injury RP:When someone gets shot in the chest and they fall to ground moaning in pain.
Define Metagaming:When saying something about the characters physical description without knowing Example:Going up to s talker and saying their name.
Define Metaspeak:Making fun of someone cause of their name or physical description.
Define RDM (Random Deathmatch):Killing someone without any reason what so ever.
Will you take responsibility for your actions?:Absolutely.
Will you actively use the forums?:Yes.
There is never a good war or a bad peace -Benjamin Franklin

Sergei Husmako  Vital Signs:Alive

Petrenko Zeif Vital signs:Alive

Blackflunk

Steam Friends Name: |HGN|Blackflunk
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:6146104 00:50 182 0 active
Timezone: GMT+1
How long have you been roleplaying in Garry's Mod?: Well, I've been roleplaying in several games now, but In garrysmod, I have been roleplaying at a couple of servers, for around 3 months or such, at the moment, I'm really roleplaying, as I find it quiete fun and intresting.

How long have you played on the |HGN| S.T.A.L.K.E.R. RP Server?: I've been roleplaying on the server for about a month now.
Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?:I have played one of them, S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Clear Sky. I'm kinda saving up for S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl, hopefully I will get it within long.

Name: Igor Grigorev
Family Members: Brother, and two parents.

Backstory:Igor was born in a town, outsite the zone, it was hard times, as there wasent much resources to get food & water for.

He grew up in a slum area, lots of robbery was going on, he didn't want to stay in that area anymore, so as Igor turned 18, him and his brother Sergei decided to escape.
Eventhough Igor's parents were at home. It was sad to leave them, but thought it was the best choice to leave the place.

Igor and Sergei tried to go a circle around the zone, as they didn't want to get in trouble, but as some mountains blocked our way there, it looked like they needed to go through the zone.
As we walked through a forest, we noticed somebody going our way. We decided to stop, and talk with them.
But it turned out to be a bad day for Igor and Sergei, as it was a group of Monolith patrolling at the same time. Igor got hit by the back of an AK, and therefore going unconcious. Sergei was lucky, and managed to escape away from the zone.

When Igor woke up the next day, he was still at the same location, bleeding out of his forhead. Igor needed to seek help, so he ran into the town, in the zone.
There was no one around, as Igor got there, he managed to enter a camp, Luckily there was some stalkers, who dragged him into a building. Igor thought and hoped he was in safe now.

As Igor's only way to earn money, was to basicly find trash, and sell it. He didn't get much food, neither much water. So, he decided something should change, he would sacrifice his life, working for Freedom, so he decided to join the faction. But untill further, he needed to collect trash and do jobs for people.

One day, Igor didn't have much to do, he wandered around, looking for any other stalkers, when he suddently met a patrol of Freedom members. He decided to talk to them, but seemt like they were quiete busy. Igor decided to observe how they were doing, so he would probally be prepared for the future hardship he might crush in to.

Specializations (if any): Knows how to handle a gun.

What is Freedom's ideology?: Freedom is basicly fighting for free acces to the zone, so thats kinda much their ideology.
Why do you wish to join Freedom?: I wish to join Freedom for some reasons, I'm looking for friendship, and training in tactics, and probally even more training in handeling a gun. I allso want to join, because I'm intrested in the work that Freedom do, and I will fight for free acces to the zone, along with the Freedom members.

Why should Freedom pick you?: Freedom should pick me, as I can be useful to a couple of things, I can assist when needed, I got basic first aid training, and I'm able to follow orders, that leaders might give me.
How well do you know Freedomers?: I do know some Freedomers, and I've assisted some too. I like to be social with the Freedomers, and I like the way they do the stuff.

Who is the Freedom Leader?: Seth Gecko. (( Mrtaskerrrr ))

|Other Information|

Define Injury RP: Injury RP is when your character is hurt, if your character got shot in the leg, you got to RP the injury, that you actually feel that you got shot in the leg.

Define Metagaming:Metagaming is basicly using OOC information ICly, example if you PM someone where all the others is, that would be metagaming, as you have no idear ICly.

Define Metaspeak: Using internet slang ICly, like "Lol" "Omg" "Wtf"

Define RDM (Random Deathmatch):RDM is when someome randomly kills someone else, without having any relations with the person at all. RDM = Random Deathmatching

What is the Difrence between RDM and S2K: RDM is when you random deathmatch someone, Shoot 2 kill is mostly used ICly, as its something you can actually say and do ICly, wich is reasonable.

Will you take responsibility for your actions?: I will take responsibility for my actions.

Will you actively use the forums?: I will be as active as I can, I will stay updated at school, when I come home from school, and probally at night too.

|HGN|Blackflunk: Do I got your recommendation?
|HGN|Barlow: Sure
|HGN|Barlow: Your a Good Roleplayer

Ladies, please.

TankMan

Steam Friends Name: Tankman
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:30413209
Timezone: Eastern
How long have you been roleplaying in Garry's Mod?: For about a year and a half now.
How long have you played on the |HGN| S.T.A.L.K.E.R. RP Server?: I first started playing in 2009, then took a break and have recently began to play again.
Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?: All three, yes.

Name: Ivan Nokinov
Family Members: None
Backstory: Ivan came to the zone in search of money and something to fill is spare time. His family was killed in a plane accident that killed many others. Ivan was traumatized by the sudden loss of all he had, and soon could not keep up with the piles and piles of bills to pay on his small home in Moscow, Russia. Soon after, he sold the home, giving him little money due the location and size of the home. So Ivan then decided he would travel to this so called "Zone" and see what all the fuss was about. He had a buddy name "Claymore" who was currently in the zone and had gone there a few years before Ivan decided to go. Claymore had told Ivan that the zone was a place of many riches and was home to dangerous people, anomalies, and mutants who were hungry for blood and flesh. Claymore also spoke of a magical being in the center of the zone located in the sarcophagus of the Chernobyl NPP power plant reactor block 4. Claymore named this being "The Wish Granter". Ivan was intrigued by this information and told claymore he would have to think about it for a while.

Claymore soon departed for the "Zone" after talking to Ivan about it. He was never seen again. Ivan decided he would need to put some hard work into finding some sort of transportation to the zone, so he called up his buddy "Bombshell" to see if he could get him a ride to the zone. Bombshell was another one of Ivan's buddies who made his money off of his business of taking people to the zone. Bombshell owned a very nice shop and sold supplies for new people going to the zone. So Ivan packed himself few canned goods that were left over from the house and a pair of boots and leather jacket. He then departed for bombshell's shop. The walk to bombshell's shop was a 4 mile walk, so it would take ivan about an hour or so to get there. Once Ivan arrived, he bought a 2 shot hunting rifle and some ammo for the trip ahead. His buddy bombshell hooked him up with free armor because he knew he wouldn't be seeing Ivan again. Ivan soon departed with bombshell on his truck with 30 other people. To be continued......
Specializations (if any): Marksmanship

What is Freedom's ideology?: To let the zone be free to all and to Rid of duty and their dreams of destroying the zone.
Why do you wish to join Freedom?: I wish to join freedom so i can help out in faction role play and also to add some more maturity to this so called "high school" role play group. I also intend to be active often so i will most likely never be inactive/
Why should Freedom pick you?: I am a skilled and veteran role player of the server and i would love to be a part of this community and faction.
How well do you know Freedomers?: I do not know any freedomers, but i know they smoke weed.
Who is the Freedom Leader?: Seth Gecko, or so I've heard.

|Other Information|

Define Injury RP: example, blablabla raises his gun and fires a shot into Ivan's leg, you need to act as if your leg was crippled or hurt severely and RP limp or fall down.
Define Metagaming: Using OOC info in IC
Define Metaspeak: Using things like "wtf, lol, rofl, and emoticons" in IC.
Define RDM (Random Deathmatch): To randomly approach a player in any RP and kill them without a purpose.
Will you actively use the forums?: Yes. I currently do.
Turkey: You can add me as a rec and I'll delete this post, Just work on your metaspeak a bit.

~ Mrtasker: You will be put on trial as a rookie for one week until you show that you are a capable Freedomer.  This means you will only get a suit and some basic weapons. If you break any of the "Laws of Freedom" you will have one or two warnings before you are removed. Welcome to Freedom.

Chrono

Steam Friends Name: |HGN| Chrono
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:17047605
Timezone:GMT -3
How long have you been roleplaying in Garry's Mod?: 2 years
How long have you played on the |HGN| S.T.A.L.K.E.R. RP Server?: 1.4 years
Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?: all the three

Name: Serhiy Mykhailo
Family Members: Boris Mykhailo and Alla Mykhailo
Backstory:
Serhiy was born in a average family in Kiev, he passed through a normal childhood and was a normal teenager but when he turned 18, he started to have conflicts with his family, intense discussions and sometimes even a fight with his father. He was tired of that and one day he decided to ran way to Tcherkássi when he arrived there, He searched for a job after 1 day, He found a job in a bar that was run by an old man called Vladimir. He worked there for 2 years and him and the old man were very good friends after this whole time. One day the old man called Serhiy and told that he needed someone to get something for him in the zone, Serhiy never heard of the zone before, He gladly accepted the task that was given to him and on the same day he went to zone, It took 20 hours to reach its borders. He managed to pass through the borders and he walked to a place called cordon. After reaching cordon Serhiy searched for a place to sleep, He asked to man that was standing there and the man showed him a bed in a house, Serhiy laid down and slept very quickly. On the other day at noon Serhiy woke up and started to search for the certain item that the old man wanted back, after wandering for a while a military patrol saw him and started to open fire, Serhiy quickly toke cover and fired at in the direction of the soldiers with his makarov that he acquired in cordon, Serhiy would be dead if it wasn't for some freedomers that were walking by and they saved him and toke him to their base he stayed at their base, did several missions and earned their trust and eventually let him in their ranks.
*Around 6 Months later*
Serhiy got captured by monolith and was brainwashed, He stayed in their ranks for some time and  his fellow freedomers friends managed to track him down and when they found him, they killed him and toke his body to their base they made a funeral and all then they buried his body on the back of their base.
* 1 year later*
The monolith managed to get a rare artifact called  "Life water" They sneaked at the back of the freedom base at night and  they used the life water to revive Serhiy, He stayed with them he remembered everything from his past life and he managed to run away from them and join freedom again, They all were impressed that Serhiy was alive and he explained everything, After a while some things happened to Serhiy and he needed to disappear for a while, He went next to pripyat with some other stalkers they stayed there for a long time, Most of them died tough.
*Another year later*
Serhiy went back to freedom base and after reaching there he had a very long talk with his friend goose, after a while he went out to a patrol with some other freedomers, a lot of things changed in freedom since he left, They were walking around the garbage and a bloodsucker appeared, They all climbed in a building then the bloodsucker rushed pushing one us down and killing another but we managed to kill it.
* 3 days later*
Serhiy, A stalker and other freedomers were in the bar when suddenly kranzer arrives, He is some kind of unique mutant, we got trapped in the bar we barricaded it and a lot of shit started to happen  zombies started to appear, Anomalies and they were firing and hitting the door and after a while a stalker named fellow arrived to help us, We hold the waves of zombies together, Serhiy got shot once but they patched him up and after one hour he was back to the fight then 2 mercenaries appeared and help them out. After this day Serhiy decided to join freedom again. 

Specializations (if any): Medic

What is Freedom's ideology?: Freedom Ideology is to make the zone free for everyone and they believe in its multi ownership
Why do you wish to join Freedom?: Because i was a freedom twice and i want to rejoin again
Why should Freedom pick you?: Because i am a experienced roleplayer and very mature
How well do you know Freedomers?: I know goose and Seth.

|Other Information|

Define Injury RP: Injury rp is when you need to rp your injuries and not just ignore them
Define Metagaming: Metagaming is when you use information that you got oocly in ic
Define Metaspeak: Metaspeak is when you hand out ooc information making other people metagame
Define RDM (Random Deathmatch): RDM is when you kill someone without rp or without an rp reason
Will you take responsibility for your actions?: Yes,I will
Recommendations from Freedomers: From goose.

~ Mrtasker: You will be put on trial as a rookie until you show that you are a capable Freedomer.  This means you will only get a suit and some basic weapons. If you break any of the "Laws of Freedom" you will have one warning before you are removed. Be active this time.

Rebel6609

Steam Friends Name:|HGN-STTO| Rebel
STEAM ID:  STEAM_0:0:12992413 
How long have you been roleplaying in Garry's Mod?: a few years.
How long have you played on the |HGN| S.T.A.L.K.E.R. RP Server?: 1.5 year(s)
Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?: played all beat all

Name: Valiv Destrako
Family Members: Lone child
Backstory: Valiv came to the zone when he was 33 in search of some riches. Being born in Russia to a regular family he had dreams of being rich and famous. Hearing of scientific discoveries, and treasure hunters he made his way into the zone. Sneaking past the cordon and making a dash to the little town owned by stalkers, he began his new life. Sitting around a campfire he listened to a experienced stalker tell stories of his experience, and more about the zone. A week later, he was heading towards 100 rads with a group of stalkers. However, once in eyes sight of the duty checkpoint, a pack of dogs attacked his group. Valiv tried his best to fight off the dogs but ran out of ammo and ran. His group left dead, and duty not careing. When Valiv approached them and asked why they didn't assist, they simply replied with the fact they weren't close enough.

Already angered by the lack of support from the duty faction, Valiv decided to have no contact with them. He went down to the 100 rads and stayed there for an hour or so. About 2 months later, hes doing fairly decent within the zone. He had stumbled upon the freedom base. Assisting freedom with raids on mutants and duty alike, (whats the difference eh?) and doing other minor missions for them. One freedom began recruiting again, he immediately saw his opportunity for himself to belong with freedom. He sat in line waiting and finally approached the recruiter and began to fill out the test.

Specializations (if any): Demolitions

What is Freedom's ideology?: The zone should be open and free for everyone.
Why do you wish to join Freedom?: I wish to join freedom because I would like to expand my RP horizons and to kick Duty and military ass.
Why should Freedom pick you?: As sharrock would say, Im dead sexy. Seriously though, I think I would make a great contribution to the faction with my experience.
How well do you know Freedomers?: Pretty well I suppose?
Who is the Freedom Leader?: Seth Gecko (Mr.Taskerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr)

|Other Information|

Define Injury RP: Injury RP is when you get shot, and RP falling over, holding your wound and possibly patching yourself up.
Define Metagaming: Using OOC knowledge for IC.
Define Metaspeak: internet slang used in IC. (lol, 1337)
Define RDM (Random Deathmatch): Shooting someone for OOC reason or for no reason at all.
Will you take responsibility for your actions?: Ofcourse.
Will you actively use the forums?: Every day pretty much.
Sharrock

~ Mrtasker: You will be put on trial as a rookie until you show that you are a capable Freedomer.  This means you will only get a suit and some basic weapons. If you break any of the "Laws of Freedom" you will have one warning before you are removed.

<22:23:04> "Puffles": gofuckyourselfaggot
<22:25:12> You were banned for 5 hours from the server by "Cole" (For trolling)
Never in my life have I ever had to endure 9 yearolds calling me a banana picker, and then get banned afterwards for doing nothing wrong.
Promising Young admins.

Goose

My computer is being gay and wont let me edit your post rebel but you are pending YOU WILL BOW DOWN BEFORE FREEEEEDOOOOOOOOOOOOM:D
~"Victory isn't sweet, Victory is the absence of the taste of fear and stench of death"