Re: |Freedom| Applications

Started by Pinball, 18-01-2010

Paintcheck

PRUNED. If you guys have questions PM them to Celtic. Don't spam the apps with them. Thank you.

Darder006

|Out-Of-Character Information|

(REPOSTED APP , Now I am old of 8 days)
Steam Friends Name: Darder

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:19615223

Timezone: GMT -4 (EST)

How long have you been roleplaying in Garry's Mod?: More than 6 months

How long have you played on the |HGN| S.T.A.L.K.E.R. RP Server?: 8 days

Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?: Stalker CoP , and Stalker Clear sky

|In-Character Information|

Name: Maksim Demidov

Family Members: Brother Vintorez Vlocher , Father Dimitry Vlocher. Mother Alisa Vlocher (Deceased)

Backstory: This is my life.

We dont really know much from me in the first years I was born. I was born in the city of Moscow and growed up there until I was 6 years old. Then , after my mother died from a serial killer which got arrested just after killing my mother , me and my family travelled in the zone and lived there , in the Skadovsk Boat wreck. I was a very intelligent little boy. I was always experimenting with different objects and trying to discover how they work. Also , i always tryed to sneak in my father's room during the day to stole some cookies from his chest under his bed. Most of the time , I was successfull. I was always angry when I wasnt getting the things I want. With time , of course , I fixed that weakness. My father was called Dimitry. He was always nice with me. I was his only son left , because my brother leaved the Skadovsk 1 year ago and never returned. My father was a hunter but he liked to take care of other people.

8 years old. I was given the permission to go outside with my father after the hunt. I was taking random junk and bringing them at home to see how they work. I was a nice little boy , very charismatic and polite with other people. I was passing most of my time in the bar of the Skadovsk , listening to the different stories of the stalkers.

12 years old. I was given my first gun. A little Makarov , with just a few bullets and the right to go outside alone. Yeah , you would think i am a bit yound for this , but I was very stealthy so I wasnt seen by the monsters around in the zone. I started learning about artefacts , and i studied the different creatures around the zone. I also found my first artefact on a dead body. It was called "Medusa". My brother also returned to the Skadovsk. He is tall , always polite and nice with anyone in the area. He was called Vintorez but people was calling him Vint. I liked the way I was going to hunt with him.Okay , I was only killing little mutants like dogs but its still more than nothing.

18 years old. I start my own life in the zone. I go out freely and I still have my makarov , but now I also have an AK-74. I never found any other artefacts and I was a bit poor. Just enough to live. I was also choosed to make some missions. I lost a bit of my stealth because I was getting taller but its not really a big problem. I also beginned to be a gambler. I was playing dices with my friends and random stalkers I met in the zone. I liked to play dices alot. I was passing alot of time playing dices. I also tryed to make a tricked dice , but I never liked cheating.

27 Years old. I traded everything I had for some food and some money to move to another area. I moved farther in the zone in search of artefacts. Im alone , and lost. I dont know what to do. I dont even have a gun. Ill try to make my life here , since I lost everything on the road here. In a middle of a forest with alot of Military guys and Dutiers. Im a good stealthy guy , charismatic , I like snipers but I just dont have the money to buy one and actually im working as a kind of merc. You hire me for money , I do your jobs. I hope ill become more than a stalker. I worth more than that... I also got some talent in medicine.

Specializations (if any): Sniper , Sneaking and Medic but im mostly good in everything.

|Faction Related Information|

What is Freedom's ideology?: To protect the zone and to tell all the info's about the zone to everyone in the world. Everyone can have the knowledge. Everyone can know. Also , everyone should be able to come in the zone if they want.

Why do you wish to join Freedom?: Because I really like the people in it , the look and style of it and I totally agree with their ideology. I am a freedomer.

Why should Freedom pick you?: Because I am really a freedomer. I am a good sniper , im good at sneaking , im a medic too and good in many other things. I never give stabs in the back and I follow orders very well.

How well do you know Freedomers?: I know a couple of freedomers. I know 'Complex' , Seth , Andrick and others which I cant remember right now. Each time I meet a new member of freedom , I talk to him and learn about him.

Who is the Freedom Leader?: Tyr (Celtic)

|Other Information|

Define Injury RP : When you fall off a building you walk slowly and youre hurt , when you get a bullet in the stomach you bleed and youre weak , you need a medic. When your hurt on the hand you cant hold your gun until you get healed etc.

Define Metagaming: Its telling/using ooc information in IC chat. (Like calling a player by his name when its the first time you meet him... Going to a base told in OOC when you never gone there IC...etc.)

Define Metaspeak: Is talking with smileys , and abreviations like LOL , ROFL , WTF , WTH etc. Also telling OOC info IC...

Define RDM (Random Deathmatch): Killing someone without any good reasons.

Will you take responsibility for your actions?: Yes

Will you actively use the forums?: Yes

Recommendations from Freedomers: I got the recommandation from Seth Gecko.

~ Celtic: You will be put on trial as a rookie for one week.  This means you do not receive Freedomer flags, and you will only get a suit.  If you break any of the "Laws of Freedom" you will be removed.
Never give up.

Kendrick

Steam Friends Name:Kendrick
STEAM ID:STEAM_0:1:24053735
Timezone:USA East Coast
How long have you been roleplaying in Garry's Mod?: 4 months
How long have you played on the |HGN| S.T.A.L.K.E.R. RP Server?: 4 months
Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?:SoC

Name:Boriam Digovsky
Family Members:Unknown Location
Backstory:Briam Digovsky was born in Moscow Russia. His mother was a crack head and dad was alchoholic, he was placed into foster care at the ripe age of 3. Their he was beaten up by older kids, with nobody to stand up for him. Years of this went by when he was 15 he left the foster home and ventured into the wild streets of moscow.. 5 years passed. After doing jobs for the local mafia like dilivering packages, he relized that he wanted to do something more dangerous. So he did assinations for the mafia. His habit was raping dead corpses and sucking penis(Sarcasm). When he was 16 he killed a local Store keeper that he was ordered to kill due to not keeping up to date with payments. The next day the police showed up as his door, and his friend answered. Bariam hearing this jumped out the window and slept in the local park. The next day he went to the mafia boss who informed him their was a warrant put on him and he should flee.

Not knowing anything besides working for the mafia his boss told him off a place called the "Zone" Where some of his comrades where hiding and making tons of money. He set off the next day in search of the zone. After 2 weeks of hitch hiking he arrived 5 miles from the zone. He walked for 3 more days and arrived at a junk yard where he sat down to catch his breath. He saw a outline of a person coming towards him and in his instincts pulled out his colt pointing it at the approaching figure. The Person Shocked Told him he was not gonna hurt him. Bariam later after talking to the stalker found out that his name was tomm, he told Boriam that his skills could be of use. Boriam was pleased to here he wouldnt have to clean toilets and told tomm he would assist him. Tomm brought him back to a base he called "Freedom" and saw a bunch of well armed pot heads sitting around a fire. Tomm brought him into a room where a man sat behind a desk and whispered something to him. The man looked up and smiled. Boriam sat down and waited for what would be a long conversation.

Specializations (if any):Assasinations/Sniper

What is Freedom's ideology?:To free the zone and smoke pot
Why do you wish to join Freedom?:Tomm Persuaded Him and Boriam likes freedoms cause
Why should Freedom pick you?:He is a elite in assinations(Sniping) Im already equiped with sniper rifle :)
How well do you know Freedomers?:Well

|Other Information|

Define Injury RP: You are hurt and cannot do many things you normally coud (Not being able to run if shot in leg)
Define Metagaming: When somebody uses OOC info to use and effect IC situations
Define Metaspeak: When you say ooc things in ic chat or ic things in ooc
Define RDM (Random Deathmatch): Killing people for no reason or RP

Recommendations from Freedomers:

QuoteBrandon Ortiz,Tommy,Andrick

Worst app ever.

~ Celtic: Just kidding, you're pending.

Nova

Steam Friends Name: G-Man [AMT]
STEAM ID: MathiasGrote
Timezone: GMT +2
How long have you been roleplaying in Garry's Mod?: About a month
How long have you played on the |HGN| S.T.A.L.K.E.R. RP Server?: A month
Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?: I have Shadow of Chernobyl and tried Call of Pripyat

Name: Yuri Petrenko
Family Members: Father, Mother. No siblings
Backstory: Yuri was born into a normal family with normal parents, who lived like most other people. He was still a kid, when the Chernobyl NPP accident happened. It wasn't because he and his family lived close to Chernobyl, but the Radioactive cloud moved very fast, so they were forced to re-locate. When they had been put into a temporary home, they were all offered test scans, too see if they had injected anything from the radioactive cloud. They had all injected some of it, but not that much that it would be fatal. Yuri's father lost all hair on his body. His mother's skin began to become pale. And Yuri... Well Yuri began to lose he's hair too. But only on his head. But there was something else too. Apparently, Yuri became able to see in the dark, like if was daytime. But in day time, everything was normal. When Yuri and his family moved back to their home, Yuri was called in to serve his Military service time. He was sent to the area know as 'The zone' where he would stand guard at an outpost, close to the border. There, he would stop anyone from getting in.

One day Yuri was sent on a patrol, to search for a squad, who had been missing for 48 hours. But they didn't get far before some boars attacked them. Although they had supperior fire power, there were too many boars for them. They were all slaughtered, except for Yuri and a guy called 'Vladimir'. They were both mortally wounded, and could not move for much longer than 30 minutes a day. Vladimir die after 2 days. Yuri however, kept going, until his body couldn't anymore. When he waked up he was in what would appear as a surgery room. He thought that the Military had found him, but someone else had. They told him everything, what they were doing here and what they called themself. Freedom.

Yuri thanked them, and returned to the Military. But before leaving Freedom, he made a promise. "I will repay your kindness, in anyway possible". After he realised he would not be leaving the zone anytime soon, he decided it was time to repay the favor. By joining Freedom. He would rather do that than just paying them, or help them with something randomly.

Specializations (if any): Can see in the dark wihtout Nightvision.

What is Freedom's ideology?: To let the outside world enter the zone.
Why do you wish to join Freedom?: Because I believe the outside world has the right to know what's inside the zone
Why should Freedom pick you?: Because I will fight for the cause
How well do you know Freedomers?: I know that they like to smoke weed. Overall I know them pretty well

|Other Information|

Define Injury RP: You have been shot ICly, and cannot perform certain actions
Define Metagaming: You act like you're a god ICly
Define Metaspeak: Example: Guy 1: Hello there. Guy 2: Give me all your money or I will PK you (ICly)
Define RDM (Random Deathmatch): Killing people for no reason
Will you take responsibility for your actions?: Always
Recommendations from Freedomers: Goose

~ Celtic: You will be put on trial as a rookie for one week.  This means you do not receive Freedomer flags, and you will only get a suit.  If you break any of the "Laws of Freedom" you will be removed.

Monk

Steam Friends Name: [-SS-] Monk
STEAM ID: 0:0:14258682
Time zone: GMT -7 Mountain Time
How long have you been role playing in Garry's Mod?: Almost 4 years.
How long have you played on the |HGN| S.T.A.L.K.E.R. RP Server?: 1 day 1/2
Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?: No, but one day I might get one.                        

Name: Brian Darh, Codename is Agiler
Family Members: Mother-Deceased
                         Father-Deceased
                         Sister-Deceased

Back story:   Was born in El Paso, Texas, right in USA. When I was 17, I went to the El Paso airport to a plane for Russia, when I landed, I heard there was a gunfight in my birth place. My whole family was killed in the fight. It was true. So I went on down to my hotel, sense I learned Russian before I left, I was able to  talk to the guy. I heard about the zone later on, so I got ready for the Zone
  I traded in all of my money into rubbles, 5000 of them. I ordered a guide to take me to the Zone, as we were driveing military knocked are car over and almost killed the guide and me, but I traded in most of the rubbles to free us. Leaveing me with 300 rubbles. I kept going with me and the guide sense they took down our truck. Later the guide was killed when a snork took him somwhere.
Specializations (if any): Skilled in agilty fighting, and small, light caliber weapons.

What is Freedom's ideology?: Freedom is a clan who wants people to be able to go in with freedom. (not the fraction)
Why do you wish to join Freedom?:I wish to join so I can get rid of duty who are trying to destroy the Zone forever.
Why should Freedom pick you?: I would be a good additon, plus I hate duty forces.
How well do you know Freedomers?: I have 1 friend thats a freedom, his name is Seth.
Who is the Freedom Leader?: Ryan Jones.

|Other Information|

Define Injury RP: Lets say you got shot in the shoulder or hand, you can't use 2 handed weapons, only pistols.
Define Metagaming: Using OOC to tell where people are, what to do

Define Metaspeak: Talking about IC in the OOC chat.
Define RDM (Random Deathmatch): Killing players for no reason what so ever.
Will you take responsibility for your actions?: Yes.
Will you actively use the forums?: Yes, cheak every once in a while.

~ Celtic: You need to play on the server for at least a week.
Dums dums

RG4ORDR

Steam Friends Name:RG4ORDR
STEAM ID:STEAM_0:1:76561197992826219
Timezone:Central Standard time
How long have you been roleplaying in Garry's Mod?:2 years
How long have you played on the |HGN| S.T.A.L.K.E.R. RP Server?:About few hours or an hours
Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?:Yes Shadow of Chernobyl

Name:Leonyd Mikhail
Family Members: Father(Alive) Mother(Alive) 1 Brother(Alive)
Backstory:Leonyd was born in Kiev to a wealthy family Leonyd, always had a taste for adventure such as climbing the Swiss Alps, Sky diving, Scuba diving, boxing. as a teen in high school he was bullied every day the teachers did nothing no one helped him people always though he was pussy but that change on February 15th 2005.One of his regular tormentors started slapping and punching him, then he snapped in a fury filled rage he pulled a knife and started attack luckily it was 14 degrees outside and he was wearing gloves and no one was there. He killed him but if the police found out he would go to jail so he fled to anywhere but Kiev. After that day there was a news report that a local student was stabbed to death in hallways of the school they didn't find the killer and wonder who is it. His Parent noticed he didn't return home his friend didn't know where he was and believed he did it and fled.
Leonyd arrived at the outskirts of Pripyat and continued. In 2005 he started hearing noises coming from the plant and began get out off the city about a year later the power plant exploded again. Few years after  the 2006 incident He started noticing faction emerging the military was there for obvious reasons but one always got his eye Freedom.  Freedom wanting the zone to be for everyone , he thought to himself if he could join he would help spread the idea of a zone for everyone.

Specializations (if any):Scouting ,People Skills

What is Freedom's ideology?:The Zone is a Scientific wonder that anyone can come in use what the zone has to offer
Why do you wish to join Freedom?:So I can do what's right for the zone protect the creatures and preserver  this unique wonder
Why should Freedom pick you?:I  am overall good person if someone is trouble I will do what I can do to help but  I will not kill hostages even if it is a Duty member  it's not right  they are part of the zone, But if try to kill me I will kill them. If a Loner, Freedom, Ecologist  is in need of help I will be there
How well do you know Freedomers?:One Fairly well the others not that good but I learned some good information from them
Who is the Freedom Leader?:I really don't know I haven't  heard anything

|Other Information|

Define Injury RP:Say you fall and take damage you begin to act like you are limping same with gun shots
Define Metagaming:Its getting information that you shouldn't have  or have a unfair  advantage from knowledge previous gained
Define Metaspeak:Using characters  like  similes and chat speak like LOL ROFL WTF
Define RDM (Random Deathmatch):Killing with no reason. An example a 2 Bandits find a new player and say gimme you money or we ill kill you,Newbie gives money then they just kill him
Will you take responsibility for your actions?:yes I always do even in RP
Will you actively use the forums?:Yeah From Time to time
Tom,Paint,Mrtasker,Mr.Khorn
Waited like 2 weeks and made a new app been improving on Rping got another recommendation

~ Celtic: You're persistent.  You will be put on trial as a rookie for one week.  This means you do not receive Freedomer flags, and you will only get a suit.  If you break any of the "Laws of Freedom" you will be removed.
er

Astarathia

Well ,you troll should know me ,Celtic :3 , Anyways ,since I left freedom with IC reasons ,and Keyla is dead now , I'ma get my new char in , since she got out of mono ,for both IC and OOC reasons ( OOC: the Passive was just fail...)

Steam Friends Name: |HGN| Yerskayah / Laraunya
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:20845612
Timezone: GMT+1
How long have you been roleplaying in Garry's Mod?: About 2 years I guess ,still not sure but a long time.
How long have you played on the |HGN| S.T.A.L.K.E.R. RP Server?: Four months , or more ,dunno.
Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?: Not really ,but I learned by RPing how STALKER is like. :P

Name: Mika Yamada
Family Members: Mother (alive), Father (alive ) , Sister ( Lost in Zone )
Backstory:
Mika grew up in London. Her Parents came from Japan to England , since her father was sent there by his boss. She was an averange little girl , with some friends ... She wasn't too smart tough ,and a little lazy , that's why her teachers often got pissed at her in school ,but her friends always were behind her. Her big-sister always annoyed her , but when she told she was moving to Kiev , Mika still was sad. It was her sister...

After her sister left her life went on normal. She finished second school , where she also learned russian because she tought it was a cool language and she liked it.  After that she  started looking for a job , but shortly after she left her school , a letter from her sisters boss arrived , asking if her sister was at their home. She wasn't , so Mika got worried and asked her parents for some money for a flight to Kiev ,where she would start looking for her sister. She asked the people at the workplace of her sister , and after one woman started crying and told , Mika's sister was driving towards Chernobyl , because she always wanted to see the reactor (( I always wanted to see it too ,so no complaining >:v )). Since Military is corrupt , she was let in without any problems. Mika didn't want to rent a car ,because she wasn't sure if she would ever return , if her sister even got lost... So she walked to the zone by foot. The soldiers let her in ,with an " I don't care what you do in there anyways..." face. She began asking STALKERs for her sister , but noone saw her , but all of them said Mika needs a weapon to survive in the zone. She used her charm on a STALKER ,who shew her a Kite of him. He said it was the least thing to have in the zone to survive. She shot the STALKER ,also took his LR and his money. She tought "Better him than me ..." , and left ,going on searching for her sister. Soonly she met another STALKER ,asking her to attack a group called "Monolith". She had nothing to say against it , maybe she would even get information about her sister ... But those men shot the STALKER and captured her and made her to one of them.

But one day a freedomer knocked her out and captured her ( Seth ) , bringing her to his base , asking her serval questions about ,if she remembers what she was in the zone for , if she remembers her life before Monolith.  After they let her sleep ,and she woke up again ,she remembered nothing exept her name. She just knew ,she was lost if she wouldn't find a group to stay.  (( /me takes a deep breath and falls of the chair ,holding her fingers XD ))

Specializations (if any): She can be very nice to people ,but then backstab them if they're her enemys. And she is a little  technican , not too good tough...

What is Freedom's ideology?: To open the zone and all its information to the world.
Why do you wish to join Freedom?: Because the people in Freedom are nice ,and it's fun to rp with them.
Why should Freedom pick you?: Because I've been in Freedom once and know how to rp without powergaming etc.
How well do you know Freedomers?: Know Tyr ,Seth , Goose ,Thomas , Andrick , Schelk , Nikki ... Ofc not IC but OOC.
Who is the Freedom Leader?: Tyr - Celtic

|Other Information|

Define Injury RP: As example ,if your character is male ,and gets kicked into the balls , he doesn't go like: olol... I hate u now... , He should fall down holding his balls or something ,just like in RL.
Define Metagaming: If someone says  in OOC  ,for example: " im at eco bunker...." and you walk there cause you want to speak to him ,that's metagaming.
Define Metaspeak: Using " lol , rofl" and smileys IC.
Define RDM (Random Deathmatch): Killing another character without he even did something to your character. OOC reasons are no reason to kill a character IC.
Will you take responsibility for your actions?: Yup yup
Will you actively use the forums?: I am using em actively :v
MrTasker , Goose , Tom

Bucky

Steam Friends Name: Buck
STEAM ID: 0:0:9062273
Timezone: (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
How long have you been roleplaying in Garry's Mod?:(Owned it for about a year) Been Rping for about 8-9 Months
How long have you played on the |HGN| S.T.A.L.K.E.R. RP Server?: 2 Months
Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?: SoC

Name: Arron Vladkies
Family Members: Myran Vladkies (Deceased) Asya Vladkies (Deceased) Alex Vladkies (Alive)
Backstory  Arron was born in the slums of Rovs'ke a town not too far from Chernobyl. As a child Arron always enjoyed looking at things and figuring out how they worked and what their purpose was. At age 7 Arron's mother died while giving birth to his brother Alex. From then on Arron almost was the man of the family due to his father being an alcoholic. After some time passed Arron's father was sober more often and took more care of his children. He would actually go to work and earn money to feed them and send them off to school instead of shrugging them off and letting them walk the long distance. Even so Arron took care of his brother and guarded him with his life.

At age ten Arron's father gave him his first gun, a small Pmm, Arron quickly learned how to tend to his weapon and after only a few months of possessing it he could take it apart and put I back together blind folded. After school Arron would go out back and shoot it (they were in a rural community). Arron's life was pretty normal from there until he started having troubles at school. People pushed him around because he was small, they made fun of him and put him down. One day Arron wasn't in the greatest mood, someone had pushed him into a locker and he got into a pretty rough fight. Arron was suspended for the week while the boy was in the hospital. From then on nothing was the same again.

At around age 15 Arron started hearing rumors about the NPP plant tests going awry and causing radiation problems. Then abruptly Arron's father died of a tumor that metastasized to his father's brain. Arron had trouble doing the things he loved like caring for his weapon or playing with his brother. Arron felt over whelmed and like he needed to get away from it all. Arron's brother was almost nine when the child services found out and took his brother to an orphanage while they left Arron to fend for himself in the large community. Arron missed his brother but was glad he was in proper living conditions now.

At around age 23 Arron heard about the Zone, a place where there were priceless artifacts worth large sums of money. Arron took what little he had, bought a hunting shotgun and hitchhiked to the Zone. Post arrival Arron encountered some odd creatures one of which violently slashed his throat. Arron survived but just barley and didn't breathe very well any more. After time and time again of being attacked by these mutants and being robbed by bandits Arron found he couldn't fight the cruelness of the Zones irradiated horror alone. He tried factions such as the military but they denied him. After it seemed impossible to join a group Arron heard about Freedom, a group whose task was to spread the Zones fascinating discoveries and horrors.

Arron applied once with poor information about himself and when he received his papers back they had a big fat DENIED slapped in red letters on the front. Arron was discouraged but not enough to apply again. Arron waited a week and continued to hang out at the Freedom bar chatting the members up. After which he took a while to remember as hard as he could his history of the zone...after spending almost the whole night writing his new application in the bar it was finished. He then proceeded to submit his second application and wait for a result.
Specializations (if any): Small medical knowledge, Weapons knowledge, fatherly instinct.

what is Freedom's ideology? Freedom is a large group of stalkers fighting for freedom (hence the name) inside the zone. They wish to come and go to the center of the zone as they please without hindrance and they wish to keep the knowledge of the zone accessible, the exact opposite of DUTY ideology.
Why do you wish to join Freedom? I agree with the ideology and wish to help spread the cause.
Why should Freedom pick you? Because I am a great RPer and I follow orders well.
How well do you know Freedomers? After hunting down bandits with them and hanging around the base I say quite well.
Who is the Freedom Leader? Tyr (Celtic)

|Other Information|

Define Injury RP: Rping as if you were injured. EG: You got stabbed in the leg with a knife you should pretend to limp around by walking slowly and not sprinting.
Define Metagaming: Taking IC info. And putting it in OOC chat. EG: You're being robbed by a bandit you say in ooc Help I'm being mugged in the Yantar!
Define Metaspeak: Taking OOC info and putting it IC. EG: Calling someone there steam friends name instead of their SRP name.
Define RDM (Random Deathmatch): Killing someone randomly without a reason or Rping it.
Will you take responsibility for your actions? Always
Will you actively use the forums?:Yes
Recommendations from Freedomers: Mr.Tasker,Chaos,Goose,Astarathia (don't know if she counts anymore).

A side note: I could not figure out how to insert the tabs...this i apologise for.

~ Celtic: You will be put on trial as a rookie for one week.  This means you do not receive Freedomer flags, and you will only get a suit.  If you break any of the "Laws of Freedom" you will be removed.

RG4ORDR

Back seat modding here but it needs to be in quote form
er

Celtic

This means that he didn't use the code, which means it is instadenied.  I just have to decide whether or not to accept the app before him before I deny him.

aperson

Steam Friends Name: SMD for cookies
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:19699532
Timezone: GMT-7:00
How long have you been roleplaying in Garry's Mod?: 1 year
How long have you played on the |HGN| S.T.A.L.K.E.R. RP Server?: 6 days
Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?: I've played all 3 of the Stalker games.

Name: Vladmir Krencho
Family Members: Varenk {His Father}, Helga {His Mother}
Backstory: Vladmir was wondering the zone and Wasn't armed very well just the clothes on his back after a day of traveling he found a bar and talked to the bar keep for awhile and learned about the 4 major factions but didn't learn much about them he asked the bar keep about "Freedom" after he learn where they are based he set out and half way to the base he came in with a bloodsucker. So he hid in a bulding for a couple of hours hopeing the bloodsucker would go away unfortanly he kept clawing on the door for a few minutes until Vladimir heard gun shots.
Vladimir took a look out of the window and saw a freedom killing the bloodsucker And Vladimir wanted to go out and help him but he was weaponless.
After the freedomer had a skirmish with the Bloodsucker he was bleeding and had scraches on his armor and after the long battle with the bloodsucker he started walking back to the freedom base.  After the freedomer left Vladimir left the building seeing no one in sight roughly 2 hours later he ended up at the freedom base and ended up getting greeted by a high-ranking freedomer to learn more about joining freedom.  
Specializations (if any): Sniper specilty

What is Freedom's ideology?: To use the zone "Freely"
Why do you wish to join Freedom?: Because they are the most friendly of all factions
Why should Freedom pick you?: I like working with others and I like the action they get.
How well do you know Freedomers?: I know them, not a lot but I understand them.
Who is the Freedom Leader?: Tyr

|Other Information|

Define Injury RP: When someone get's shot or stabbed and having to treat the wound with RP.
Define Metagaming:  Bringing OOC Knowledge ICly
Define Metaspeak: IC things into OOC
Define RDM (Random Deathmatch): Killing another player without Roleplay or Reason
Will you take responsibility for your actions?: Yes I will
Will you actively use the forums?: Of course.
Recommendations from Freedomers: None at the moment.

~ Celtic: You must have played on the server for at least one week.
Lt.White Tiger: This is worse then the app i made.
Ace: What is?
Lt.White Tiger: Hrm?
Lt.White Tiger: My nut sack...
Ace: What's worse than the app you ma- LOL.

Vaux

Steam Friends Name: Tyolos
STEAM ID: grade 1 (0:1:5087291)
Timezone: London GMT
How long have you been roleplaying in Garry's Mod?: Two years.
How long have you played on the |HGN| S.T.A.L.K.E.R. RP Server?: Just over a month
Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?:All three

Name: Yakov Volga
Family Members:
Alexandrov Volga - Father - Deceased
Sasha Volga - Mother - Deceased
Vasilev Volga - Older Brother - In the zone
Backstory: :Here is my story, I do not know where to start, Let me start at when I was but a boy, When my parents died when me and Vasilev (My older Brother) Mourned their passing as they both died soon after each other. I grew interest in medical subjects and was always active on the move.

When I went to school, With my older brother Vasilev we always used to stay behind afterschool and do some athletetic training (We always wanted to be the fastest kids in school) Then came the time for Vasilev to go up into the higher school. And I was left behind for a year. I made a couple of friends and enemies, It wasnt easy however I passed through soon enough.

Me and Vasilev in the new big school, Were bit little roaches upon mighty giants, The people were huge. That is all I remember from our big school time.

However when we had got our jobs as medical doctors we were always interested in cleaning up wounds and such, We were still friends though, And nothing was going to change that...Yet.

So after work we still did our athletics rushing in and out of places, Racing each other and training at a local firing range for self defence. Oh and dont let me forget the sad incident of Chernobyl my brother told me about. He said it was a very dangerous place and that certain people known as: S.T.A.L.K.E.R.S would go there hunting for mysterious objects known as Artifacts.

Secound Chernobyl accident happened... I know! Another? I cannot believe it its about time someone just opens the so called zone and lets everyone just enjoy the place, It sounds like a huge ferris wheel.

Well, My brother has disappeared he left a note saying: "Meet you in the ferris wheel." I knew where he was and I had to go there... So I pack my bags wait a year so I may get my medical training up to stratch and bring some supplies into my backpack and get ready for the ferris wheel ride.

Moving south and have just entered the Zone, Its a huge place all deserted and the ground filled with hollow soil, As if it was the schools sports field I spring across a few metres and see a group of people with each of them a badge on their shoulder it is a green wolf or what it appears to be.

The group ask's me a question I think it was: "What you doing here, Bro?" I just nod to the group and proceed onwards to a checkpoint with alot of soldiers dressed in black and red uniforms, I ask politely "May I come in and seek shelter?" but they just say shaking their head "No Way, Stalker we do not let just ANYONE in." So I turn around and run back to the group and ask "May I tag along to you?" and they say: "Sure, Bro." I felt respected among that group, They knew what I needed, A safe shelter to write this note. However still not sight of my brother, May he has gone deeper into the ferris wheel? Or has he got himself into trouble... or worse?

That about wraps up my backstory... As I sit by the freedom campfire with a couple of freedom buddy's they are a simple group of "You respect us we respect you" And I really like them.

Specializations: Scout, Medical

(if any):
What is Freedom's ideology?:
Why do you wish to join Freedom?:
Why should Freedom pick you?:
How well do you know Freedomers?: I know them well with my past experiances with sitting around the campfire with them.
Who is the Freedom Leader?: Ryan Jones (Information from a Freedomer)
|Other Information|
Define Injury RP: If hit in a certain part of the human body you react accordingly such as: A hit to the hand may make you drop your weapon, Or, A shot to the leg (as stated before) would make you either fall over, Become immobilized or make you limp.
Define Metagaming: Using OOC to speak texts which were originally supposed to be spoke in character.
Define Metaspeak: Talking In character when you are supposed to be talking in out of character (OOC)
Define RDM (Random Deathmatch):Will you take responsibility for your actions?: After all my mistakes, Yes.
Will you actively use the forums?: Every day.
Recommendations from Freedomers: None at the moment.

~ Celtic: If you have no recommendations it looks like no Freedomers are impressed by you.

Rokhazula

Steam Friends Name: Rokhazula
STEAM ID:0:1:24184967
Timezone: GMT
How long have you been roleplaying in Garry's Mod?: Coming up to a year now
How long have you played on the |HGN| S.T.A.L.K.E.R. RP Server?: A couple of weeks or more.
Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?: I've played the first one, the others I have no knowledge of.

Name: Sergei Vyhor
Family Members: Father: Vladimir Vyhor Mother: Diana Vyhor
Backstory: Sergei started off a lone child, keeping himself to himself, during his poor education period he would stay away from the other children, he would think. Thinking was one of his main attributes as he was a straight thinker for most of his life, he wouldn't let anything get in the way of his goal which was to be something in life, fill the empty slot that he felt. He had heard of the Chernobyl and the incidents which happened there, he soon heard about a second incident and stories of great treasure being found in these areas known as the "Zone", his mind clicked into action, he wanted to known for glory and be rich and so he prepared for his long and hard journey into the zone, although it was not what he had expected, he had also heard of other things... Monster type things, he tried to shrug these thoughts off but they still dwindled in his mind, this is what haunted him the most during his dreams of entering the Zone.

He had his gear packed and he was ready to go, he went with a few other fellows who also wanted to enter the Zone in search of these "treasures" that could be found in the zone, they we're transported in by smugglers, although these ones offered a good deal with Sergei and he agreed along with the rest of the group. So, they entered, what they witnessed was a barren wasteland of dust and rubble, he saw things moving in the distance as this sprung his memories of the monsters that hunted in the zone, normal people transformed into mindless creatures that would kill anything that came near them or agitated them. At this point the group separated, heading their own ways as Sergei stumbled upon a small encampment, he was curious that such a large amount of people would simply live in the zone, he soon wandered in, being greeted by a big muscular soldier asking him what he was doing so far from home. So, Sergei sat down at a small camp fire, discussing their stories and why Sergei had travelled so far just for these "treasures", that night they shared many stories, at this point Sergei had a fair about of detail of the group known as "Freedom", Sergei of course interested wanted to join this group and hopefully fill that spot in his mind that was left so bare for such a long time, this may be his chance.
Specializations (if any): He is quite fair in sniping and scouting tactics.

What is Freedom's ideology?: To make the zone used freely, no guards, no nothing stopping people from the outside coming in.
Why do you wish to join Freedom?: I would love to join Freedom as it would be a brilliant roleplay experience for me, I love trying out new things and this is new by far.
Why should Freedom pick you?: Well, I don't want to stick out of the ground but, I would be loyal to Freedom and it's fellow members in a hope of gaining a good reputation among the community and hopefully make some good friends while I'm at it.
How well do you know Freedomers?: I have no real freedomers that I know dearly at this moment.

|Other Information|

Define Injury RP: An example would be being shot in the kneecap or leg area, you would move much more slower and be in a vast amount of pain
Define Metagaming: Using OOC Information IC
Define Metaspeak: Speaking IC things while using OOC
Define RDM (Random Deathmatch): Randomly killing players with no reason
None at the moment.

~ Celtic: No recommendations doesn't show that you've been around Freedom.

Celtic

Applications are closed.

Celtic

AwDs

Steam Friends Name: AwDs
STEAM ID:STEAM_0:0:22151265
Timezone: Central united states
How long have you been roleplaying in Garry's Mod?: 2 years
How long have you played on the |HGN| S.T.A.L.K.E.R. RP Server?:1 month, I change my name alot.
Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?: Yes, Love the new COP

Name: Dimitri Badanov(I have auths from my brother,KimoWola for the name)
Family Members: 5 including him
Backstory:

Came to the zone with his brother and sister, Nikolai&Valentina. Was separated from his family due to a blowout, He encountered monolith walked over to them and said "hello!" and was shot at. Confused he ran as far and fast he can away from them. He encountered a few STALKERs around a campfire and they explained things to him. He is confused and unaware of the things in the zone, But intends to figure it out sooner or later. He was directed to freedom bar where he spent days. He finally decided to join, Freedom!
[My back story is week, i am a terrible&week writer. But i can RP, and not some darkrp. I am a serious RPer]
Specializations (if any):

What is Freedom's ideology?:They want the zone to be read and heard about, And they want everyone have to have open access
Why do you wish to join Freedom?:To be one of the men helping make the zone free!
Why should Freedom pick you?:Since i am a diligent worker.
How well do you know Freedomers?: I hang around, But i am not that well known.

|Other Information|

Define Injury RP: /me holds his leg after being hit in the leg
Define Metagaming: /ooc Meet me quickly!
Define Metaspeak: lol nwb /me pwns him
Define RDM (Random Deathmatch): Randomly killing someone with out any RP
Will you take responsibility for your actions?:Yes
Will you actively use the forums?:Yes
Recommendations from Freedomers:I never asked for one

EDIT:Sorry about my post count, I usually stalk the forums on my brothers account.

~ Mrtasker: I have not seen you around the base, and you have no reccomendations. Hang around the base for a while, get people to know you and get some recs. Add me on steam and i'll give you some pointers for your backstory, after you have done this reapply in a week.
I'm Gay!

Vesuvious

Quote |Out-Of-Character Information|

Steam Friends Name: Horo-Chan
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:18310275
Timezone: Eastern United States
How long have you been roleplaying in Garry's Mod?: 2 years
How long have you played on the |HGN| S.T.A.L.K.E.R. RP Server?:
Five hours under the name Horo-Chan, Three
hours under the name I can't Computer!
I've been on and off under the
name I can't Compute throughout the week, I've been playing horochan 4 hours yesturday and 1 extra hour today.
Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?: No, Although I have read
into bits of its their respective storys and factions and plan to read more on my own.

Name: Romanov Vintinknova
Family Members: One known brother.

Back-story: Romanov Vintinknova was born in Pripyat before the accident; he was
evacuated minutes after birth and taken to a small farmer's village easily 300
Kilometers away from Pripyat filled with refugees. He was not raised by his real
parents, he wouldn't get to know them instead he was raised by a Quiet
Productive man claiming to be his Brother. He was commonly mistreated by his so
-called Brother that would always push him further and further for his own
personal gain, eventually Romanov decided he was going to leave the village at
the age of 18 to abandon his abusive brother and go to the zone. He had only
heard stories of the zone at his vulnerable age of 18. He only had his Swiss
army knife and compass, they served as reminders of the life he left behind to
take on the world before him.
Years of slow, gruelling on foot journeying made him grizzled and tough. The
elements were the least of his concern when he arrived at a military border
guard check point. The many dancing beams of search lights on top of guard
towers almost looked graceful when one forgot that being illuminated by such
beams means a confirmed painful death. He was tapped on the back, he turned
around slowly not to be greeted by a trigger happy military recruit but an
experienced stalker named Joseph Verskavict. Joseph offered Romanov a safe
passage across the border, the idea seemed sketchy to him, he had heard that
such peoples never left the zone. Regardless he thought this was his only
opportunity into the zone and took it. Joseph whisked Romanov to follow him and
after only moments Romanov was near the Electrified chain link fence that
blocked his entry into the zone. Joseph had shown Romanov a hole in the fence,
Romanov hastily scurried himself through the gap. The fence that was once a
menacing terror to him was now only a memory as he moved further and further
into the zone, quite soon Joseph had to depart from Romanov's presence they have
yet to see each other since. One year later Romanov has arrived at this part of
the zone an unrelenting veteran of the elements.

Specializations (if any): Extensive Knowledge about Flora and
Fauna. He also has extrodinary wilderness survival skills.

What is Freedom's ideology?:Free access to the zone.
Why do you wish to join Freedom?:I want to join freedom because freedom is a
human right, and the right to enter or exit the zone at ones own accord should
be universally recognized.
Why should Freedom pick you?: I'm more then ready and willing to fight and die
for the right Freedom and its members stand for.
How well do you know Freedomers?:
I regularly wander about their base and speak with them in their bar, generally
speaking with them as they come along and also assist them with their jobs and
other tasks.
Who is the Freedom Leader?:
If I heard correctly its Tyr (Celtic)

|Other Information|

Define Injury RP: You have been shot ICly, and cannot perform certain actions
Define Metagaming: You act like you're a god ICly
Define Metaspeak: Example: Guy 1: Hello there. Guy 2: Give me all your money or
I will PK you (ICly)
Define RDM (Random Deathmatch): Shooting someone without reason.
Will you take responsibility for your actions?: indefinetly
Will you actively use the forums?: Yes I will begin to use and activly
contribute to the forums more often.
Recommendations from Freedomers: I've not asked for any as the only freedom member I was associated with left freedom before I could inquire for recommendation.

~ Mrtasker: Your backstory and application is good, however we generally don't accept people who have been on the sever for less then a week, and you have no recomendations. Reapply in a week with some recomendations if you are still interested.

Vlad

Steam Friends Name:|FP| Joshua O'Driscoll
STEAM ID:0:1:16449995
Timezone:GMT
How long have you been roleplaying in Garry's Mod?:Over a year
How long have you played on the |HGN| S.T.A.L.K.E.R. RP Server?:1 and a half months on my old acc. A week on my current acc
Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?:I've played Shadow Of Chernobyl, Clear Sky and Call of Pripyat

Name:Vladimir Chefuisk
Family Members:Oskar Chefuisk(42)(Deceased)
                          Maria Chefuisk(65)(Deceased)
                          Dmitri Chefuisk(30)(Possibly Alive)
                          Martin Chefuisk(23)(Deceased)
Backstory:Vladimir was born in Dnepropetrovsk, Ukraine on the 17th of May 1983 to his Parents Oskar and Maria Chefuisk. His father died of lung cancer when he was 7 and he left school at 15 to find work in Kiev to support his family. His search for a job led him into the Ukrainian underworld and owed a substantial amount of money to Ukrainian loansharkes. He fled Kiev to go back to his family in Dnipropetrovsk. Several weeks of arriving back home a Ukrainian hit gang came to kill him. In the process they killed his mother and younger brother. His older brother Dmitri wasn't found at the murder scene. In fear of his life, Vladimir fled Dnepropetrovsk and traveled around the Ukrainian country side barely making a living by doing tasks for locals.It was not until he heard about the zone that his real problems would begin.

His desperation for money drove him to the border of Ukraine and Belarus to Chernobyl. A vast area of space off limits to the public. He used all of his life savings to bribe his way into the Zone. He was now treated as what they call dwellers of the zone a STALKER. At first it seemed danger-less, until he endured his first Emission. When he tried to leave he was shot at by the Military. He head towards the center and over time began to hear about factions. The main ones were Duty and Freedom, he first went to duty but there Ideals and strictness eventually drove him away. Then came Freedom. A faction which wanted The Zone to be accessed by the outside world. Which was exactly what he was striving for.
Specializations (if any):I have some knowledge about weapons and what ammo they use. Other than that I don't have any

What is Freedom's ideology?: To have the zone be accessed by the outside world
Why do you wish to join Freedom?:I want to try and make a difference by helping rookie STALKERS and give them the sense on how to survive in the zone and helping other members of freedom.
Why should Freedom pick you?:I believe that I could be an asset in raids and operations by lending support and such. If you give me a chance I will NOT dissapoint!    ;D
How well do you know Freedomers?:Not well, but I do know Goose, he was a friend of mine on my old Acc
Who is the Freedom Leader?:Tyr

|Other Information|

Define Injury RP:If you're injured you dont just walk away like nothing happened, you have to act as if you got those injuries in real life
Define Metagaming:Saying things in OOC that should be said/found out IC
Define Metaspeak:E.G:Player 1 and player 2 are playing Stalker RP. Player 2 is in garbage. Player 1 asks where player 2 is and player 2 says 'Garbage' in OOC. This is considered metagaming.
Define RDM (Random Deathmatch):Killing someone without reason.
Will you take responsibility for your actions?:Yes
Will you actively use the forums?:Of course!
Recommendations from Freedomers:Goose

~ Mrtasker: You will be put on trial as a rookie for one week.  This means you do not receive Freedomer flags, and you will only get a suit.  If you break any of the "Laws of Freedom" you will be removed. Use this chance to further impress, and show your worth as a member of Freedom.

Welshy

Steam Friends Name: |HGN-CSV| Welshy
STEAM ID:
Timezone: +0 Gmt
How long have you been roleplaying in Garry's Mod?: 3 years
How long have you played on the |HGN| S.T.A.L.K.E.R. RP Server?: 2 Years.
Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?: All three

Name: Palov Takarov
Family Members:

Ivan Takarov - 62
Isabella Takarov - 59

Backstory: Palov was born in Ukraine. He was born into a poor family, he didn't have the riches others posessed. During his younger life, he was brought up roughly. On the streets, he was forced to steal for food. With the harshness, he learn how to survive. He had very little education. As he grew older he started to suffer, his lack of education ment that he lost out on oppitunities. As his old friends grew further apart from him, he vowed he would change his family life, and that he would change his life. With many of his friends in army, he thought of it as a way to change them. Due to him having a criminal record, he wouldnt be able to join. The talk in the military was about the riches of "The zone". His new task was to reach "The Zone". On arrival at the cordon, he payed the military with the last of his funds he saved over the years to enter. Once inside, he saw what hell really was. After weeks of wandering, barely living, he finally decides to give up, falling to the ground of exhaustion, with a pack of mutated dogs following him moving in to feast on his flesh. At the last moment, when he finally accepts that he would never amount to anything, fate interveened. A freedom sniper shot the alpha dog, demoralizing the pack, causing them to flee. He passed out straight after...

Once he woke, he was in debt to the freedomers. So, due to the only lesson he really learnt in his lifetime, he had to follow his code of honour, he worked for the freedomers. After a short while, he felt he could trust them, and felt that he could finally find his place in life, if he would join their ranks.

Specializations (if any): Stealth, Recon.

What is Freedom's ideology?: They are stalkers who wish to free the zones wonders, they are they believe that the zone is the only true place for freedom in general. (Not the faction, the peace)
Why do you wish to join Freedom?:Their believes and idiology is somthing i can fight for.
Why should Freedom pick you?: Because im gay!
How well do you know Freedomers?: ;)
Who is the Freedom Leader?: Celtic Almighty

|Other Information|

Define Injury RP: Roleplaying an injury after sustaining one, such as a gunshot wound.
Define Metagaming: Using Out Of Character for In Character use.
Define Metaspeak: Speak of information Out of Character, and using it for your use In Character.
Define RDM (Random Deathmatch): Killing someone without perpose or reason.
Will you take responsibility for your actions?: Niet, thats Bto responsibility
Will you actively use the forums?: Niet!
Recommendations from Freedomers:None Q.Q

~ Mrtasker: You will be put on trial as a rookie for one week.  This means you do not receive Freedomer flags, and you will only get a suit.  If you break any of the "Laws of Freedom" you will be removed. On the condition that Freedom gets the military chopper :))

I am Soldier - Play Free Online Games

Goose

^^ Lies i deffinatley recced you
~"Victory isn't sweet, Victory is the absence of the taste of fear and stench of death"

Flash

Steam Friends Name:|HGN| Flash - richard554
STEAM ID:STEAM_0:0:15088003
Timezone:EST
How long have you been roleplaying in Garry's Mod?:Over One year
How long have you played on the |HGN| S.T.A.L.K.E.R. RP Server?:A little over two months
Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?:Played and beat all three

Name:Valery 'Ashot' Khrushchev
Family Members:Fidorov Khrushchev (Father) - Deceased , Natasha Khrushchev (Mother) - Deceased
Backstory:
Valery Khrushchev was born in St. Peters burg , Russia. The beautiful city that was built by Peter The Great in the 1500's. He was birthed in that city and lived there most of his life. He was officially a heir to the position in the Soviet Union. Yet you know that story it collapsed driven to economic ruins by the cold war. He lived his life in solitude. Closed off from the world that was the outside.

Soon his Father messed up. He was fired from his position in the government. They were driven to ruin and were poor. They lived on the streets living in old buildings with chairs and a campfire. We didn't even have a tent we couldn't afford food. We lived out on the streets as stated before. We were so desperate that we turned to robbing folks out of the building. We were soon reported to the police force. We had to escape Russia we were fugitives !

We moved out to Ukraine. Once we arrived we hit the small city of Chernobyl. It was something weird it was empty loaned abandoned we soon figured out this was the sight of the blowout we escaped the Russian Police Force. Yet we had to build a new life we sought that out in the Zone. Once the relatives died I had no one to relate to. Soon traveling to Freedom Base. He felt one with there kind. He had someone to relate to he felt it was the best place to spent his life at. So he decided to stay.
Specializations (if any):Fighter

What is Freedom's ideology?:That the zone is open to its ideas. It shouldn't be controlled or closed off to outsiders. The gifts that the zone has given to humanity should be charred and researched.
Why do you wish to join Freedom?:(( mergh welshy stole my idea )) Because The Ideology is something that I would believe in and would be loyal to. Sharing is one of my most chariest values
Why should Freedom pick you?:Because , I can be a great help to the cause (( most generic reason you should pick me )) Scouting helping.
How well do you know Freedomers?:Pretty Well From experience.
Who is the Freedom Leader?:'Tyr' (( Celtic ))

|Other Information|

Define Injury RP:Roleplaying an injury say I got shot in the arm I would have to hold my arm stop the bleeding get the bullet out thread it closed. That such of thing.
Define Metagaming:When you use OOC information IC like when someone tells me that freedom is getting raided in OOC Steam friends.
Define Metaspeak:Using internet language IC like 'LOL , CYA' etc. Generic Retarded speak
Define RDM (Random Deathmatch):When you just randomly come up to some one and tap mouse button 1
Will you take responsibility for your actions?:Yes , I will thats apart of being mature.
Will you actively use the forums?:Sure , As much as I can.

Goose -

EDIT:
Answered a question I forgot to answer.

~ Mrtasker: You will be put on trial as a rookie for one week.  This means you do not receive Freedomer flags, and you will only get a suit.  If you break any of the "Laws of Freedom" you will be removed. Use this chance to further impress, and show your worth as a member of Freedom.

Monk

Quote from: Monk on 28-04-2010

Steam Friends Name: [-SS-] Monk
STEAM ID: 0:0:14258682
Time zone: GMT -7 Mountain Time
How long have you been role playing in Garry's Mod?: Almost 4 years.
How long have you played on the |HGN| S.T.A.L.K.E.R. RP Server?: 1 Week 1/2(before 1 day 1/2 ment 36 hours)
Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?: Got Stalker Clear Sky not to long ago.                      

Name: Brian Darh, Codename is Agiler
Family Members: Mother-Deceased
                         Father-Deceased
                         Sister-Deceased

Back story:   Was born in El Paso, Texas, right in USA. When I was 17, I went to the El Paso airport to a plane for Russia, when I landed, I heard there was a gunfight in my birth place. My whole family was killed in the fight. It was true. So I went on down to my hotel, sense I learned Russian before I left, I was able to  talk to the guy. Meaning I could speak Russian. I heard about the zone later on, so I got ready for the Zone
  I traded in all of my money into rubbles, 5000 of them. I ordered a guide to take me to the Zone, as we were driveing military knocked are car over and almost killed the guide and me, but I traded in most of the rubbles to free us. Leaveing me with 300 rubbles. I kept going with me and the guide sense they took down our truck. Later the guide was killed when a snork took him somwhere.
Specializations (if any): Skilled in agilty fighting, and small, light caliber weapons.

What is Freedom's ideology?: Freedom is a clan who wants people to be able to go in with freedom. (not the fraction)
Why do you wish to join Freedom?:I wish to join so I can get rid of duty who are trying to destroy the Zone forever. The Military are scumbags too.
Why should Freedom pick you?: I would be a good additon, plus I hate duty forces, and Military.
How well do you know Freedomers?: I have 1 friend thats a freedom, his name is Seth.
Who is the Freedom Leader? Celtic.

|Other Information|

Define Injury RP: Lets say you got shot in the shoulder or hand, you can't use 2 handed weapons, only pistols.
Define Metagaming: Using OOC to tell where people are, what to do

Define Metaspeak: Talking about IC in the OOC chat.
Define RDM (Random Deathmatch): Killing players for no reason what so ever.
Will you take responsibility for your actions?: Yes.
Will you actively use the forums?: Yes, cheak every once in a while.

~ Mrtasker: I've been told by a couple of people that your roleplay skills are not that good, and your application is not among the good ones. If you really want to join Freedom, touch up on your roleplay skills and write up a better application, then reapply in a week. Also I noticed you just copy and pasted your old app that got denied.
Dums dums

Astarathia

Steam Friends Name: |HGN| Laraunya
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:20845612
Timezone: GMT+1
How long have you been roleplaying in Garry's Mod?: About three years
How long have you played on the |HGN| S.T.A.L.K.E.R. RP Server?: Meanwhile about 5 months
Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?: Nope , still not XD

Name: Kasumi Yamada
Family Members: Mika Yamada - Dead
Parents - Alive

Backstory: Kasumi grew up in the same familiy as Mika, but Kasumi was born before Mika and she was the one who was better in learning english. She often annoyed Mika , even if she never knew why. Sure was some big sister instict. Kazumi was the clever one of them both. After secondary school she want to the grammar school. She was very talky and found alot of friends to hang arround with. But as they grew older she became more interested in learning for work etc. Her interests where in the medicine. To be exact in becoming a doctor.
She finished the grammar school and then searched for a place to study in europe. She got a place in Kiev. As she arrived there ,she realized that this was the country with the Chernobyl powerplant ,wich she always wanted to see. Kind of directly drove there. The Military let her trough anyways. The first person she met always told her to get away, ever and ever again. But she couldn't since the entrance was now blocked by Military wich hasn't been there before.
She tried again ,and other spots ,but she never had luck. After serval weeks she finally found a spot to slip trough and she made it back to Kiev. Months later she got a phone call by her parents, that Mika was in the Zone to look for her. Kasumi instantly went to the Zone again to find her, or more what is left of her. Some nice STALKERs brought her to a Freedom base ,because she was told Mika was with the people called "Freedom".  They sent her to another base by foot. It wasn't too far away so she went there, to find Mika ,or what is left of her... // This char looks like Mika just without tattoos...
Specializations (if any): She studied Medicine and should be a good medic.

What is Freedom's ideology?: To open the zone and its information to the outer world.
Why do you wish to join Freedom?: Uhrm, because I was PK'd and like Freedom and its peoples :v
Why should Freedom pick you?: UUuuhrm... becuz you like me ? <3
How well do you know Freedomers?: Kind of know all of them. XD
Who is the Freedom Leader?: Seth Gecko meanwhile aka MrTasker

|Other Information|

Define Injury RP: If a bullet hits your leg ,you have to rp you fall down.
Define Metagaming: Taking OOC information for IC gameplay.
Define Metaspeak: using "Lol" etc IC
Define RDM (Random Deathmatch): Killing other characters without they did anything to you.
Will you take responsibility for your actions?: Yarp
Will you actively use the forums?: Yarp
Recommendations from Freedomers: Seth, Goose... O.O

~ Mrtasker: Accepted, as your previous character was done in, and I know you can roleplay and all that jazz.

Mix3rn2

Steam Friends Name: Mix3rn
How long have you been roleplaying in Garry's Mod?: About two years
How long have you played on the |HGN| S.T.A.L.K.E.R. RP Server?: a week
Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?: Yup, all three

Name: Maxi Walowsky
Family Members: an older brother who is gone

What is Freedom's ideology?: A free zone for the people.
Why do you wish to join Freedom?: To fight for a purpose! A common goal!
Who is the Freedom Leader?: Celtic

|Other Information|

Define Injury RP:
Define Metagaming:
Define Metaspeak:
Define RDM (Random Deathmatch):
Will you take responsibility for your actions?:

~ Mrtasker: This application, is not really an application. You have filled in hardly any of the fields.

Tsukaro

Steam Friends Name: [SSTRP] Tsukaro
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:18043726
How long have you been roleplaying in Garry's Mod?: I've roleplayed in Garry's Mod for about a year.
How long have you played on the |HGN| S.T.A.L.K.E.R. RP Server?: I've technically been on the server a month, but only played for about a week. Sorry.
Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?: Shadow of Chernobyl.

Name: Danilo Lyaksandro
Family Members: Sergei Lyaksandro - Father (Deceased.)

Backstory: I was born into the Ukraine twenty-three years ago, with a 'smile on my face and a gun around my shoulder', my father always told me. Utter bullshit. I was born into a world laced with so much agony, I've can't even believe for myself that it's true. However, recently I've noticed things have been looking up. Even if it is a minimal amount.

I've started to find myself revolving around the basic activities of Sector 1, be it a relaxing day in the bar or idiotic activity of individual S.T.A.L.K.E.R.s. It's been fairly peaceful, thanks to Freedom. After my period of observation, I went out on a scouting trip with my dear-old dad. My father passed during this excursion by simply passing through an anomaly. The day before, he told me to help out our local group. His words made me come to the decision to join the ranks of Freedom. Even if I'm not prepared.

Specializations (if any): Technology, Engineering.

What is Freedom's ideology?: Freedom believes that the Zone should be accessible to the outside world, and that travel through it should be granted to all, as well as the secrets it withholds.
Why do you wish to join Freedom?: I wish to join Freedom, because it A.) would be a joyful, if not awesome experience for me, and B.) Because Freedom is freaking amazing.
Why should Freedom pick you?: It's not that they should pick me, it's if they want to. But if anything, it's simply because I'm good at controlling my characters and I've had a long run of role-play experience.
How well do you know Freedomers?: Not very well, but I have witnessed a few perform decisive action with me present. T'was awesome.
Who is the Freedom Leader?: Seth Ghetto.

|Other Information|

Define Injury RP: If someone were to, say, shoot you in the leg while you were running, you would have to act wounded either through /me's, /it's, or dialogue.
Define Metagaming: Using Out-Of-Character information, like plans, In-Character.
Define Metaspeak: Using internet memes, or other internet talk (I.E. Rofl, Lol, etc.) In-Character.
Define RDM (Random Deathmatch): "Oh, hey, I have a gun, I'll go on a killing spree."
Will you take responsibility for your actions?: I will, indeed.
Will you actively use the forums?: Most likely, but I can't be sure.
Reccomendations: None, sadly. I never asked.

~ Mrtasker: You will be put on trial as a rookie for one week.  This means you do not receive Freedomer flags, and you will only get a suit.  If you break any of the "Laws of Freedom" you will be removed. I like the application, and the way you called Seth Gecko, Seth Ghetto. That is reason alone for you to be accepted.