How Can We Improve Your Stalker Roleplay Experience?

Started by Silver Knight, 02-03-2009

lamppis

Quote from: Skull on 23-03-2010
Need more ways for loners to make money. Maybe lower some suit prices, 20,000 for a stalker suit is ridiculous for someone that may only make 100 RU a day. Also make it so that you can add your weapon back to your inventory without dropping it. And make it so ammunition doesn't disappear from your weapon, it gets costly having to re-buy ammo each time.
I agree.

Paintcheck

THIS IS FOR SUGGESTIONS FOR THE STALKER SERVER ONLY. Stop complaining about Desertia in here. I just deleted probably 10 posts all about people complaining "ZOmg Desertia sux!11!!!!1!!" No one is forcing you to play on Desertia, if you don't like it, don't play on it but stop screaming for it to be shut down because that's not happening. If more people are playing on Desertia than SRP than get your friends and get on SRP to get it populated. Or play on both. But I will not tolerate any more of this interserver hate.

Flash

We need jobs ... could you find a solution to the jobless encomay for loners ...

lolKieck

Maybe it can't go here, but we need more human stalkers, with emotions, not wanna-be badass cyborgs ice-cold killas and other gangstas. And enforce Fear RP.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

franco20

There isn't much going on besides stalkers hounding people for money and freedom romance.  Where do these roleplay scenarios lead?  NOWHERE.  It doesn't help that admins do pretty much did-squat to make RP. 

Also, people are spread out everywhere and tend to go do their own thing.  This really makes the place more lonely than it already is, resulting in severe boredom.
FALLOUT - Pvt. Beverley Louis: Tough-acting grunt in the service of New Haven.

Dug

Quote from: lolKieck on 23-04-2010
Maybe it can't go here, but we need more human stalkers, with emotions, not wanna-be badass cyborgs ice-cold killas and other gangstas. And enforce Fear RP.

One of the reasons I don't play SRP that much lately.

RG4ORDR

Quote from: franco20 on 23-04-2010
There isn't much going on besides stalkers hounding people for money and freedom romance.  Where do these roleplay scenarios lead?  NOWHERE.  It doesn't help that admins do pretty much did-squat to make RP. 

Also, people are spread out everywhere and tend to go do their own thing.  This really makes the place more lonely than it already is, resulting in severe boredom.
Who ever said there was just freedom romance
er

Paintcheck

Quote from: franco20 on 23-04-2010

Spread out everywhere can't easily be fixed. We've already gone to a smaller map in the form of Redux. If you still can't find anyone then perhaps you need to get in with more faction members or something. Freedom was full every day this past week, Duty had some life, and a fuck ton of Loners have also been on.

As for "Where do these RP scenarios lead?" Yeah well of course they don't lead anywhere for YOU, it's called character development. Those aren't supposed to be big public "Hey everyone come to Freedom and watch me and Tom do stuff". Find your own passive.

Assassinator

Paintcheck

Chaos

NPCs could do great things for SRP. Everyone has their own battle moving from place to place, and it should attract players. It should be very few NPCs, a sucker here and there. You could make spawn points different for each NPC, zombies should be in one general area. We could even setup NPC's to notice you of dangerous zones, and recommend bringing a weapon or something.

lolKieck

Quote from: Chaos on 26-04-2010
NPCs could do great things for SRP. Everyone has their own battle moving from place to place, and it should attract players. It should be very few NPCs, a sucker here and there. You could make spawn points different for each NPC, zombies should be in one general area. We could even setup NPC's to notice you of dangerous zones, and recommend bringing a weapon or something.

Can you RP with an NPC ?  No.
One troll or HGN hater would bring a bloodsucker NPC to spawn, which would kill everybody and make some members ragequit. So, no to NPC's.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Chaos

Quote from: lolKieck on 29-04-2010
Quote from: Chaos on 26-04-2010

Can you RP with an NPC ?  No.
One troll or HGN hater would bring a bloodsucker NPC to spawn, which would kill everybody and make some members ragequit. So, no to NPC's.
Your right, but why can't we make two different servers? One for all the fag noobs, it will have no RP and be more like Stalker Multilayer, with NPC's and stuff. Do you remember WinServars? That shit used to be fun, but they gave it a bunch of updates and it ended up sucking.
I'm just saying because sometimes on SRP I get anxious to kill. I can hold myself back but it would be cool to hop servers and loosen up a bit, kill some NPC's.

Cryptorus

Npcs would be very hard to control in the rp, so I would say npcs would be a bad idea, like lolKieck said. They might cause several players to get frustrated by disrupting their rping, as well as the fact that they would just hunt for players and if they happened upon a settlement of players, they would attack them even if ICly they are not meant to (Bloodsuckers attacking large groups of people, for example).

Vaux

There is only one thing we need.... Guitars! I mean come on! Who wouldnt like to sit round a campfire with your mates and let them listen to your folk storys or even go round the freedom or duty base just playing a guitar... Chilling you know.

Mangoman

Implement actual gun jamming? instead of having people rp it(unlikely), how about just jamming it.

Astarathia

.... By fixing the Mr. T  / Jesus-Statue bug. It really becomes annoying ,and you can't really take rp serious with it.

Pawx

Quote from: Astarathia on 08-05-2010
.... By fixing the Mr. T  / Jesus-Statue bug. It really becomes annoying ,and you can't really take rp serious with it.

That's why I'm not on SRP right now, I get distracted really easy.

Chaos

Quote from: Pawx on 08-05-2010
Quote from: Astarathia on 08-05-2010

That's why I'm not on SRP right now, I get distracted really easy.

Yeah I'm completely staying away from it until its fixed.
Please don't give me that bs about how you can rp with a pencil and a piece of paper, and how looks don't matter.. It's just really annoying, the t-pose.

Turkey

NPC's admins controlled, For example, At the bar mutant dogs would attack.

Admins would spawns some dogs
/ev A horde of mutant dogs attacks
And DING!

Predu

Indeed. Holding off NPC based mutant attacks or attacking NPC mutant hives for missions would be really cool. Players or admins only play as bloodsuckers or controllers.. And they won't attack bigger groups or faction areas.

Aresty

Spawning NPC's ? Just so you can get something to kill ?
Nah, not to mention it lags, and it's really usesless since most of the server is armed to the tooth

coolkid93

Quote from: HostelEffect on 02-03-2009
More Cowbell.
By removing the monoglith, The only thing they do on the server is to rdm.
Me and five friends stop playing after 10 min becourse that almost all of us had atleast been killed 2 times in in 10 min.

Turkey

Quote from: coolkid93 on 15-05-2010
More Cowbell.
Me and five friends stop playing after 10 min becourse that almost all of us had atleast been killed 2 times in in 10 min.

Don't go into their lair. Fail.

coolkid93

Quote from: Alexander Degtyarev on 15-05-2010
Quote from: coolkid93 on 15-05-2010
More Cowbell.
Well we dident, they where outside and killing all they coud see.
I was killed near duty base once,so i dont think so.

Don't go into their lair. Fail.