How Can We Improve Your Stalker Roleplay Experience?

Started by Silver Knight, 02-03-2009

OrangeReal

Hmmm...Maybe make the bloodsuckers go faster maybe, since its hard to catch up to your prey when they are running?
SRP
Arthur 'Night' Hutchinson - ALIVE
Anne 'Savior' Gerris - ALIVE
Coroner - ALIVE
'Crazed' - ALIVE

lolKieck

Quote from: OrangeReal on 24-02-2010
Hmmm...Maybe make the bloodsuckers go faster maybe, since its hard to catch up to your prey when they are running?

Or at least give them Flashes, since a lot of noobs run like hell from bloodsuckers, and it makes the RP harder, harder and harder. And hunting of course.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

OrangeReal

Quote from: lolKieck on 24-02-2010
Or at least give them Flashes, since a lot of noobs run like hell from bloodsuckers, and it makes the RP harder, harder and harder. And hunting of course.

How about just make an artifact only Bloodsuckers can only get.
SRP
Coroner - ALIVE
'Crazed' - ALIVE

Chaosye

I like the bloodsucker speed increase idea.  Despite me always being on the receiving end of the punishment, it makes it easier for a bloodsucker to pounce up on some guy (Since, from what I've seen, most people tend to sprint across the entire wasteland.  Probably making it difficult to start anything unless you binded a /me.)

I like RPing with good bloodsuckers :D

Innokenti Katya

Locke

I usually use a flash, and people who try to run like minges go "Oh sh-"

OrangeReal

I was thinking of an artifact that only bloodsuckers can get like their very own artifact like this.

Say Exile made an item called the "Bloodsucker Artifact" It slightly increases the speed. Much like the flash before the glitch was fixed, and the bloodsucker can move faster and catch up to his prey...

That way bloodsuckers can't drop it and sell it to a trader...If they have a trader character and dropped the artifact and tried to sell it, the trader gets 0 Rubles.
SRP
Coroner - ALIVE
'Crazed' - ALIVE

Tom

Nerf the damage of the FN2000 and lower its price. Cause a gun should not be able to take down an exo in like 3-5 bullets.
Quote from: TheAndyShandy on 05-12-2013
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

Celtic

Quote from: Tom on 27-02-2010
Nerf the damage of the FN2000 and lower its price. Cause a gun should not be able to take down an exo in like 3-5 bullets.
I'm going to want a rematch for my Freedom leader's PK then.
Just kidding.

SundayRoast

May let the rookie stalker have a somekind of a starting weapon like a makarov PM or a ka-bar?
A bit like in AirSlide's Falloutmod.

JihadiAllah

A good way to get an economy would be to find some trustworthy people like some traders... give them a unlimited amount of money and get them to make jobs... really hard to get new poeple to play the mod when you first join and when you run down the road you get robbed.. because you cant buy anything..

Carnage

How to avoid being robbed guide!

Step 1: DONT FUCKING RUN UP TO SUSPICIOUS PEOPLE WITH GUNS
Step 2: Repeat step 1

And Vityaz from Fyren. And Fyren from Silver. And really, it goes on. It's like a giant homo sex train

-Rohok Teyar

Dark Angel

Quote from: Carnage on 01-03-2010

^ Small Edit

Step 2: Black or Brown Trenchcoat = Not your friends.
Step 3: No Green guys in camo with huge guns aren't eco's they are milis = Not friends.
Step 4: If someone suspicious offers you to come with him/her don't go.
Step 5: Bloodsuckers are your friends. Well Actually they aren't
Step 6: Repeat all above steps to keep away from trouble. Unless you are Strelok or Scar.

Turkey

I didn't know where to put this but i found this and it might be useful: http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=90332

ThY

Im just waiting for the stamina system. Let bloodsuckers have an advantage

Snickers

Quote from: Carnage on 01-03-2010

I ran up to suspicious errors models with a mechanical dildo. D:

Binding

Locke

Not helping people, get on topic.

We're trying to make your stay more enjoyable : )

Moondawg

I've played this a bit now and this game need random npc spawns which got a slighy chance to drop money/items/wepons. Because at the monent there is no way to earn RU or weapons without an admin which might give you a job. You should also spawn a few computers or item shops. The game cannot completly depend on other players. Also fix that you can unload your ammo into your inventory again.

But overall this is a great idea! I'm looking forward to see the later versions.
"Over here Stalker, I have something that might interest you"

Red_Wing

make like snpc that admin can spawn so there will be like mutants there for more fun ;P (or maybe not)
Well.....WHO ATE ALL THE CHOCOLATE :@

[IMGhttp://media.moddb.com/images/members/1/380/379301/Stalker.PNG][/img]

Steel

NPC's are kinda ruled out...
They just arent for serious roleplay.

Moondawg

Quote from: The Jackal on 15-03-2010
NPC's are kinda ruled out...
They just arent for serious roleplay.

We need something else to kill exept other players. A way to get items.
"Over here Stalker, I have something that might interest you"

leon.ladisic

Make a serious in-game help tab,explaining the flag sistem,artifacts,rules,traders and other stuff.
I started out 3 days ago and it took me a a long time to figure everything out.

lolKieck

Rules in the Help tab I think. Since nobody follows the rule where you have to get admin auth to have a character out of russia or ukraine.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Postmandaddy

Quote from: leon.ladisic on 18-03-2010
Make a serious in-game help tab...artifacts...

Yes, please. I'd love to see an anomoly wiki like in the game's PDA. I ended going a bit too close to the luring time/space warping radiation circle one. I had hoped to get/see an artifact like in CS...All I managed to do was wound myself. A guide to describe these things with a in-game picture of it would be awesome.

Skull

Need more ways for loners to make money. Maybe lower some suit prices, 20,000 for a stalker suit is ridiculous for someone that may only make 100 RU a day. Also make it so that you can add your weapon back to your inventory without dropping it. And make it so ammunition doesn't disappear from your weapon, it gets costly having to re-buy ammo each time.