How Can We Improve Your Stalker Roleplay Experience?

Started by Silver Knight, 02-03-2009

Smirnoff

Perhaps npc's? That you can hunt for example, money and such things.
"|HGN| G-Man: Dont know what loli is, but i'd lie if I said I havn't seen some of that hentai stuff."

dox

Markka

Quote from: Dark Angel on 25-10-2009
Well i'm not asking for proof if i'm sure about the person and it really pisses me off when

"LOL I need refund i've proof!" <----- Like if i would care about proof , you can fake your damn proof in paint!

Yeah, and this is exactly why I can't be bothered to get on the server anymore, at least not before RA2. I'm fed up with losing my hard-earned items over and over and over again and get nothing to replace them, unless bought again, which is stupid. So meh.

Dora Trajavna - S.T.A.L.K.E.R. - Alive

Paintcheck

Quote from: Markka on 24-11-2009
Yeah, and this is exactly why I can't be bothered to get on the server anymore, at least not before RA2. I'm fed up with losing my hard-earned items over and over and over again and get nothing to replace them, unless bought again, which is stupid. So meh.

Step 1: Take screenshots of inventory
Step 2: SF them to me
Step 3: Get your refund

It's not that hard. The hard part is finding an admin who will do them. I refund with pictoral proof because frankly if you spend enough time putting together a decent photoshop that I don't catch then you've probably earned it.

Markka

Quote from: Paintcheck on 24-11-2009
Quote from: Markka on 24-11-2009

Have I mentioned that I love you, Theguywhodoeslotsarefunds?

Step 1: Take screenshots of inventory
Step 2: SF them to me
Step 3: Get your refund

It's not that hard. The hard part is finding an admin who will do them. I refund with pictoral proof because frankly if you spend enough time putting together a decent photoshop that I don't catch then you've probably earned it.

Dora Trajavna - S.T.A.L.K.E.R. - Alive

Hotstarr

I would actually like to see choppers used by non-Military. The Scientists have used them, the ecologists have likely, and so has Duty. Freedom may be able to steal a chopper or somehow use the magic powers of weed to fix one up.

I also would want to see land transport in SRP. Anything from stalkers riding motorcycles to a merc group driving an APC is what I'm shooting for.

I don't care if it's "breaking canon" because the people who use canon to prevent anyone from using a chopper or a car is hypprocritical themselves, breaking canon by rejecting and ICly hating on Duty, etc. Another thing, following canon has its own cons that we should realize. Military having two choppers is too huge a luxury for only one faction to have.

Assassinator

The thing is that if Military doesn't authorize the helicopter they'll most likely shoot it down with flak or something good against air.

Sabbat

Using helicopters in the zone is in itself retarded since Monolith shoots them down anyway.

Nikolaz72

I Could imagine the Freedom Engineer.... *Spots the Wooden Wagon* ...... *Smokes some Weed*..... *Spots an assault chopper*
Text Cyric the Archmage.

killdead 660

More action instead of sitting around.

Visit Killdead 660's Signature shop today! :D
http://www.forums.hypergamer.net/your-work!/killdead-660's-sig-shop!/

Celtic

Quote from: killdead 660 on 27-11-2009

Someone doesn't like passive...

killdead 660

Well i do but...sometimes i like to interact mybe raid or fight off attackers. And there is only few people in the server when i get on.

Visit Killdead 660's Signature shop today! :D
http://www.forums.hypergamer.net/your-work!/killdead-660's-sig-shop!/

Strelok Holmes

Quote from: Celtic on 30-11-2009
Quote from: killdead 660 on 27-11-2009

Someone doesn't like passive...
More roasted boar on an open fire!

Crussaria=Wiglaf Grimshaw(Grimshaw of the Iron Hand), The Corpse Brigade:Alive

dryg

I'm sure it has been said before but please add an in game FAQ with commands and such ;<

KillSlim

Quote from: dryg on 03-12-2009
I'm sure it has been said before but please add an in game FAQ with commands and such ;<
Most players here are rather experienced and didn't need an FAQ tab, but since we are having a steady stream of new players I recommend we have a lengthy extension on the 'Help tab'.

-Colour the 'Help' tab RED to make it more eye catching.

-The help tab only concerns technical problems, and tells you to go to HGN forums or to ask an admin. Make it more helpful by giving direct links to the download content and Roleplay guides.

-A list of basic chat commands.

-Advice on improving FPS.

-A Short tutorial on saving items in the inventory.

-Rules TAB

-'You lost an item. What now?' (Refund FAQ's)

Stuff like this would dramatically improve the help received by new players.
"Yes, we will be changed and we will march with him, then all the world will have his colour and his light and his madness."

Ace: Howdy-do, Killslim.
Paintcheck: Uh...
Paintcheck: Wrong window

collinp

Quote from: KillSlim on 03-12-2009
Quote from: dryg on 03-12-2009
Most players here are rather experienced and didn't need an FAQ tab, but since we are having a steady stream of new players I recommend we have a lengthy extension on the 'Help tab'.

-Colour the 'Help' tab RED to make it more eye catching.

-The help tab only concerns technical problems, and tells you to go to HGN forums or to ask an admin. Make it more helpful by giving direct links to the download content and Roleplay guides.

-A list of basic chat commands.

-Advice on improving FPS.

-A Short tutorial on saving items in the inventory.

-Rules TAB

-'You lost an item. What now?' (Refund FAQ's)

Stuff like this would dramatically improve the help received by new players.

yeah with those kinds of things it can help newbies and people who have forgotten definatly need this!

Amontillado

mecaguy03

We need a system for randomly generated artifacts from anomalies (for us scavenger types) and possibly a random stash generator too.

lolKieck

░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Plunger

Fluffy

GenX

More passive rp would bring up some more interactive rp instead of deathmatch rp.
"Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer but wish we didn't." -Erica Jong

Eet Eet

Have a option to delete your dead characters in the Stalker RP because for me its an issue because I have died ALOT.
To this day and beyond no one still knows "Who let the dogs out!"

DigitalySane

Quote from: Eet Eet on 15-01-2010
Have a option to delete your dead characters in the Stalker RP because for me its an issue because I have died ALOT.
This, I have a character i never use and it just annoys me that it sits there unused and possibly more props on the map that i can scavenge.

Locke