How Can We Improve Your Stalker Roleplay Experience?

Started by Silver Knight, 02-03-2009

Silver Knight

Quote from: KingArthur on 06-08-2012
Suggestion: People log on when admins are on DOING things. Admins job 80% of the time should be making other people's lives enjoyable by doing things like small events. it dosn't need to be major, but admins make it enjoyable for players.

ofc, I have been admin too long and have lost the will to do so, but I used to.

People tend to not get on unless theres a admin on. To which it's a cycle of nothing if neither side get on.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Khorn

Even if an admin comes on, there is only so much they can do.

Unless you want to crank out a dozen missions that are basicallly the same recycled shit, go ahead.

That be about 2 hours of activity on the server.

KingArthur

Quote from: Khorn on 06-08-2012
Even if an admin comes on, there is only so much they can do.

Unless you want to crank out a dozen missions that are basicallly the same recycled shit, go ahead.

That be about 2 hours of activity on the server.
That is where creativity comes in mah friend.

Gonztah

I also like how the old admins go on about how stuff is recylced, ever thought that the newer players haven't experienced it?

Khorn

Quote from: Gonztah on 06-08-2012
I also like how the old admins go on about how stuff is recylced, ever thought that the newer players haven't experienced it?
Maybe, but if you had to redo things over and over for every new group, you'd get tired of it.

Tom

Quote from: Last.Exile on 06-08-2012
Quote from: lolKieck on 06-08-2012
Quote from: Khorn on 05-08-2012
By swag, I mean tight loot. I'm like a walking treasure chest.
How did you get so much money when you were not able to get on SRP?

Admin spawned and through nitro's character dying.
Which of nitros characters did Khorn Loot supposedly?
Quote from: TheAndyShandy on 05-12-2013
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

Khorn

I have no fucking idea. I avoided Nitro so I wouldn't have a claymore shoved up my ass.

Steven :D

Quote from: Khorn on 06-08-2012
I have no fucking idea. I avoided Nitro so I wouldn't have a claymore shoved up my ass.
First rule of the zone, stay away from the claymore wielders.

Ket

Your music sucks and you should feel bad.
(°╭ ◡ ╮°)

Barlow

Quote from: Ket on 06-08-2012

You suck and should get active instead of complaining.

Silver Knight

Quote from: Barlow on 07-08-2012
Quote from: Ket on 06-08-2012

You suck and should get active instead of complaining.

This. All i have seen ketchup do is lurk and whine yet does not get active.

Ket

Hey, I'm not complaining about anything. Your music is terrible and you should feel bad, ' nigguh '

Serious Roleplay is dead, and boring. Took me some time to realise, but I'd rather play shoot stalkers in ArmA rather than typing a wall of text and
then afterwards arguing with admins and players alike about they're precious gear. No thank you.

/sarcasms
(°╭ ◡ ╮°)

Knife_cz

Quote from: Ket on 07-08-2012
Hey, I'm not complaining about anything. Your music is terrible and you should feel bad, ' nigguh '

Serious Roleplay is dead, and boring. Took me some time to realise, but I'd rather play shoot stalkers in ArmA rather than typing a wall of text and
then afterwards arguing with admins and players alike about they're precious gear. No thank you.
It is not a wall of text, thats Forum roleplay.
SILLY KET.

Steven :D

lolKieck

Quote from: Ket on 07-08-2012
He still has a point. I swear when I have fought with few people it all went down to arguing until their friends would come over and help them. Both in Metro 2033 and Stalker RP.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

SGT-Spartans

Story progression. Faction Territory. I feel that even though Duty is inactive, it should be treated as them retreating or something. There are no IC guards. So when Duty does get active, perhaps they won't have a base but they will have to take it back. This would go for any faction. Just to give the new faction members something to do rather than sit around at base.

Just my 2 cents.
SRP chars:
Vasilli 'Vasoline' Nikolaev - Freedom - Alive
Aleksey Ipanov - Spooky Trenchcoat Man - Alive
'Pale' - Bloodsucker - Alive

lolKieck

Quote from: SGT-Spartans on 08-08-2012
Story progression. Faction Territory. I feel that even though Duty is inactive, it should be treated as them retreating or something. There are no IC guards. So when Duty does get active, perhaps they won't have a base but they will have to take it back. This would go for any faction. Just to give the new faction members something to do rather than sit around at base.
Duty already had enough of getting dominated by Freedom or another faction, guard duty was the only possible past-time, because if I recall correctly, every time Dutiers went scouting they were captured by any faction possible. Or stalkers. So no, making Duty fight their base back would promote further inactivity.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Maxi96203

Quote from: lolKieck on 08-08-2012
Duty already had enough of getting dominated by Freedom or another faction, guard duty was the only possible past-time, because if I recall correctly, every time Dutiers went scouting they were captured by any faction possible. Or stalkers. So no, making Duty fight their base back would promote further inactivity.

maxi96203 for duty leader
he bring many rp

but in all seriousness
All of the factions need to play a bigger part, and need new leaders.
ASSHOLE DESCRIPTION FOR PREMIUM™ HGN™ SUBSCRIBERS™ ONLY

Barlow

Quote from: Maxi96203 on 08-08-2012
Quote from: lolKieck on 08-08-2012

maxi96203 for duty leader
he bring many rp

but in all seriousness
All of the factions need to play a bigger part, and need new leaders.

You're a bit late, Exile and I have mentioned this plenty of times and is indeed severely
slowing progress of a revival. The only reason it has not been done straight away is because
GM13 is literally around the corner and we would probably have to switch script making wipes anyways.

Josen94

Well, I'd like if ammo would be "stored" inside the weapon rather then disappearing on logout, if that can be done....

Otto

Quote from: Josen94 on 18-02-2013
Well, I'd like if ammo would be "stored" inside the weapon rather then disappearing on logout, if that can be done....

Have to agree.

Dark Scar

==============================================
If you require any help in regarding S.T.A.L.K.E.R Roleplay or any other HGN related business, feel free to ask me or any other member of the HGN staff.

SF : |HGN-STSA| Dark Scar

Silver Knight

It's on my todo list, i am preparing a overhaul for it to be more like stalker.

Each bullet will be a item. You will be able to drop ammo but only in sets of 60 for rifle ammo, if you have less than 60 it can still be dropped but you cannot specify the amount you want to drop and only if it's the last amount you have like in stalker.

Ammo will be auto-equip when your gun runs out of ammo instead of manually doing it via your inventory.

Josen94

Quote from: SilverKnight on 28-02-2013

It's on my todo list, i am preparing a overhaul for it to be more like stalker.

Each bullet will be a item. You will be able to drop ammo but only in sets of 60 for rifle ammo, if you have less than 60 it can still be dropped but you cannot specify the amount you want to drop and only if it's the last amount you have like in stalker.

Ammo will be auto-equip when your gun runs out of ammo instead of manually doing it via your inventory.

Sounds awesome.