How Can We Improve Your Stalker Roleplay Experience?

Started by Silver Knight, 02-03-2009

Immortal One

I was playing some time yesterday and went all around the map and didnt find any
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. RP:
Vladmir "Anomaly" Kuzmenko-Alive Freedom

lolKieck

Quote from: Immortal One on 01-06-2011
I was playing some time yesterday and went all around the map and didnt find any
Admins don't spawn them every time they're on.
Btw they don't drop loot.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Immortal One

Why not just spawners, and also what about anomalies?(Didnt see any too :P)
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. RP:

Knife_cz

Yes,we have NPCs,anomalies...just its up to admin to spawn them.

lolKieck

Why not just spawners, and also what about anomalies?(Didnt see any too :P)
Just check entities.

Immortal One

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. RP:

Immortal One

U can improve it by changing map because many pople cant play on server because of some bug(im not sure its the map but i think is,i used map for another stuff earlier on my server and it got same thing)
http://www.forums.hypergamer.net/the-cordon/crash-when-joining-the-server/
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. RP:

lolKieck

Artifacts?
MY GOD. You think we only added weapons and suits, then left everything be ?
We have artifacts!

Immortal One

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. RP:

Otto

Immortal One

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. RP:

GeneralGold

Were getting more votes :D

Alot of us see that the map or whatever is causing problems for people to connect. The admins do(should) know to. But they can't just change the map like that. Look, your having problems with it, and some people aren't and are actually enjoying the map. I can play on it and it's buggy, but I do not complain. But if you can't connect.. I have no idea what to say about that.
Henry Warlington|Ecologist|Active
'Sheperd'|Mercenary|Active
'Danger'|Bandit|Away

Nova

Seriously, stop complaining about the map. I understand that you are frustrated with the fact that you can't connect to it, but complaining about it won't help a bit. And we simply cannot change the map, I mean, we changed to the current map only a few weeks ago. If you can't connect to the server, check if you have all the content/patches, and that you have put the srp_occult folder into the addons folder.
If you continue to have problems, check your connection to steam and the internet. If it's too slow, you will basically be denied access.

Immortal One

My internet is normal, im connected to steam, i got all content amd fixes, map installed right. I reinstalled everything twice but it still dont work.
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. RP:

Nerosis

Quote from: Immortal One on 06-06-2011
My internet is normal, im connected to steam, i got all content amd fixes, map installed right. I reinstalled everything twice but it still dont work.

Not sure on your problem :/

Nerosis

Any idea's on how to fix his problem?

Immortal One

If there are more than 6 people on server i crash, but if less i can play......somehow
Wierd

FIXED! Now i can play normaly
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. RP:

whyku

I think we should have tabs for ooc ic and both

So people can rp without all the ooc and set up a ooc pm type of thing so when you are in the IC tab they can reach you.....

mleczko35

Well, no Redemption map. Occult is better. Redemption is crashing my game sometimes. And we need moooarrrr players for Occult. Well, maybe NPC trader? It'll just buy things cheap as hell. And you'll can find him 5 minutes daily or for week . Well lets "cruisin' da streets" of Zone ? Maybe bigger model of bloodsucker, it really have to be scary. Some of peoples are kicking bloodsuckers when they're jumpin' on them. Well, it's non rp a bit.

lolKieck

NPC trader, everyone said no, Occult, hell no, it's too dark, besides people have problem playing on it and crash more than you on redemption. Bigger model of bloodsucker isn't needed, people should Fear RP, it's even a rule.

Knife_cz

Fear RP indeed,you wouldnt belive how many stalkers just walk to/around monolith.
Not only rookies.

mleczko35

Quote from: lolKieck on 14-07-2011
NPC trader, everyone said no, Occult, hell no, it's too dark, besides people have problem playing on it and crash more than you on redemption. Bigger model of bloodsucker isn't needed, people should Fear RP, it's even a rule.
NPC trader will buy only junks liek empty bottles, but for better price. 10 rubles for one or something.

Romka

Could scoped weapons have more realistic scopes? Like in Insurgency if anyone's played that, with no black outlines and you can see a zoomed in area and the rest is normal.

Also, could ammo equipped not be lost on death, but instead drop as magazines or something by the weapon or in it. To avoid loss of ammo from "accidental" deaths.

Could bloodsuckers and blind dogs or even snorks, drop items like bloodsucker tentacles, snork legs etc. like in the game, so people can sell those too, would make random hunting of mutants worth something, ya know?

Other than that, I think that's about everything I wanted.

Paintcheck

Dogs already have a chance to drop items...or at least they did (so did some of the NPCs on FORP) but I know Silver was having a little bit of difficulty with the drop table so he might have removed that.

Insurgency uses 3d scopes which means you are looking through a model. So Romka all you have to do is learn how to model and make some proper scopes and then those can be put on the server. Since you don't know how to model, that's not happening.

jattl

I keep on having a problem with my characters. Randomly, their physical description is reset and storage emptied. The problem persists even if I re-make my character. Is there any way I can fix this?