How Can We Improve Your Stalker Roleplay Experience?

Started by Silver Knight, 02-03-2009

lolKieck

Quote from: Tom on 15-04-2011
Yes but if there is no money to be had in the zone then why migrate to the zone? (If silver fixed artifacts toss them into anomally fields but don't anounce they are there)
AND HERE is the black hole of STALKER RP, a black hole like how to sell marijuana legally.
STALKER is nothing actually without items, but RP is mostly focused on character development. People either focus on one of the sides.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Commissar Nitro

artifacts are fixed numbnutts have been for a couple of weeks.
Cry Havoc And Let Slip The Dogs Of War.

Smithy

Active Faction Wars. Would be nice. Like the old times, Not just random Death match.
^_^
Also getting certain Factions active :|
'Dweller'
KIA, Body not found. PDA Discovered.
-------------------------------------------------------
Kergert - Initiate Kergert Active.
Location unknown.
-------------------------------------------------------
The Jester
Active/Alive - Location zone sector
Urban Mercnary Suit|Groza|Vogs attached

SGT-Spartans

Quote from: Smithy on 22-04-2011
Active Faction Wars. Would be nice. Like the old times, Not just random Death match.
^_^

Its been a god awful time at freedom when it comes to this. Thankfully, admins like to keep us on our toes with the tunnels and mutant attacks. I would really like to see Duty Reconnaissance squads in S1 and Freedom Reconnaissance Squads in S2. Stalkers get caught between both sides, like Yanov Station in CoP; You have Duty sympathizers and Freedom Sympathizers.

Also, monolith needs to be present, more so than it is now. They outnumber Freedom and Duty, yet you never see that many on.
SRP chars:
Vasilli 'Vasoline' Nikolaev - Freedom - Alive
Aleksey Ipanov - Spooky Trenchcoat Man - Alive
'Pale' - Bloodsucker - Alive

mikeywrenn

Quote from: SGT-Spartans on 22-04-2011
^_^

We're forbidden from playing on DUTY when on server #1, and the last time we lead a patrol in server 1 we got shot at within five minutes of joining. So, even if we were allowed on, I wouldn't expect anyone to want to bother.

Its been a god awful time at freedom when it comes to this. Thankfully, admins like to keep us on our toes with the tunnels and mutant attacks. I would really like to see Duty Reconnaissance squads in S1 and Freedom Reconnaissance Squads in S2. Stalkers get caught between both sides, like Yanov Station in CoP; You have Duty sympathizers and Freedom Sympathizers.

Also, monolith needs to be present, more so than it is now. They outnumber Freedom and Duty, yet you never see that many on.
[OOC] Aleksandr Makarov: When do you actually need Cullinary?
[OOC] Commissar Ruslan Turchin: Vat... are you trying to say cooking skill?
[OOC] Aleksandr Makarov: Yeah.
[OOC] Commissar Ruslan Turchin: It's for the women, of course. Which is why we don't see that skill much.

Visari

Quote from: mikeywrenn on 22-04-2011
Quote from: SGT-Spartans on 22-04-2011
^_^

We're forbidden from playing on DUTY when on server #1, and the last time we lead a patrol in server 1 we got shot at within five minutes of joining. So, even if we were allowed on, I wouldn't expect anyone to want to bother.

Agree.
funny gifs

Solid

I would love to see monolith back in action.
"Good luck with your application and have a nice cowbell!"

Yorty

We used to go over to S2 and still do every once in a while (Once a week?), but there's really no point when every outpost is occupied and there's no other factions on. On Duty's and the Military's side, them not getting on is the leader's problem. I know Duty is doing something, but the Military is still in pieces.

mikeywrenn

I think removal on the SKAT/Exo/SEVA roster; It was only needed when everyone was randomly wearing it and such. But these days, should you get enough money and be able to obtain one then you're obviously experienced enough.
[OOC] Aleksandr Makarov: When do you actually need Cullinary?
[OOC] Commissar Ruslan Turchin: Vat... are you trying to say cooking skill?
[OOC] Aleksandr Makarov: Yeah.
[OOC] Commissar Ruslan Turchin: It's for the women, of course. Which is why we don't see that skill much.

Comradebritish

Suspiciously cheesy man sighted on east pier at 9pm.

cgge

I would like to see more emmisions There are rarely any emmisions and i think that just RPing the emmision is pretty fun

Visari

I'd like too see more zombies on the server. So maybe lower zombie price to 20-50$ range? No zombies are ever on :(
funny gifs

lolKieck

Quote from: Visari on 29-04-2011
I'd like too see more zombies on the server. So maybe lower zombie price to 20-50$ range? No zombies are ever on :(
I agree with Visari, zombies should be more present at the server.
And no, I can't donate, I don't have any money.

Khorn

Zombies are a bit difficult to play since it's like playing a walking meat bag.

Your lucky if you can hit anyone with a gun.

Scourger

Eighter, more npcs on, so you can have some action when your alone on the server.
or more players....
Because lately both servers have been empty, and once there where people on it it was like too late for me to get on....
So....i guess more 24/7 action, or atleast something against the boredom.

*checks servers* EMPTY! Damnit. *does not join*
I was wondering, have you seen a red pie on the way in?

lolKieck

Quote from: ScourgerEither, more npcs on, so you can have some action when your alone on the server.
No NPC's, you can't RP with them and if somebody gets them to spawn, bloodbath is ready.

Knife_cz

NPCs are for events,or for some locations which should be dangerous (Example,underground).

Catface

Quote from: knife_cz on 09-05-2011
NPCs are for events,or for some locations which should be dangerous (Example,underground).
Or obscured areas at high tops and anamolie areas. Less people will hoard Art'f'cts if there's a psuedo giant waiting for them :3

Yorty

Bittercup

Yea was just an idea, another thought is that there are some missing models. I cant see the military and some other models ingame. Any deas? :/

Bittercup

Also, improvement can be made with the safeboxes. THEY REMOVE EVERY RESTART x3

Catface

Quote from: Bittercup on 21-05-2011
Yea was just an idea, another thought is that there are some missing models. I cant see the military and some other models ingame. Any deas? :/
Download the content..?

Immortal One

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. RP:
Vladmir "Anomaly" Kuzmenko-Alive Freedom

Khorn