-=DUTY=- IC Board

Started by Commissar Nitro, 28-07-2010

deluxulous

Name: Sgt. Leonard Maskinsky

Subject: Equipment and stuff

Message: I'm now the quartermaster. See me for equipment related issues, or if you need equipment. Thanks.

deluxulous

Name: W.O. Leonard Maskinsky

Subject: Current Situation

Message: Due to the recent activities and predicaments that have occurred, be extremely cautious. Expect retaliation and hostile actions. Said events I will not discuss here.

Comradebritish

Name: Acting Lt. Colonel Yuri 'Goblin' Radoslav

Subject: RE:Current Situation

Message: To fill you in, Freedom may or may not be committing their forces for hostile actions against the battalion. The information that comes with this news is on a need to now basis, so if you do know anything about it, keep your mouth shut for the time being. Also, I'd like to point out that our relations with Military are declining and I'm considering becoming hostile towards them. However, doing so may put you, my men, at risk. So for now, be extremly cautious at Military activity in the future, if they are mentioned by stalkers, follow it up. I'd like a report on military activity from time to time, it'll help.

However, I don't want any of you getting killed or captured when gaining this information, use stalkers to complete certain tasks. Pay them I guess, it'll get the job done safley and possibly build relations.

I'm incharge right now, and will be for a while, so just put up with me and co-operate in the mean time. What I've experienced so far as OC, you're all doing a fine job, keep it up.
Suspiciously cheesy man sighted on east pier at 9pm.

deluxulous

Name: Warrant Officer Leonard Maskinsky

Subject: Supplies

Message: We have a shitload of supplies. And money. So, if you need new equipment or supplies, now's the time to request it.

For supplies concerning squads: Bravo - We have an SVD that can be given to a sniper. Charlie - We have an assload of medkits and bandages. Alpha - We have a Bulldog-6 that could be issued to a heavy assault soldier.

Whilst the squads are not fully stable as of now, perhaps they will fill in and we can get this equipment issued, eh?

lolKieck

Name: Junior Sergeant Nikolai Lishvic

Subject: Military - hostile

Message: Today, the Military engaged and wounded Soldier Dimitri Sidorov then retreated back to their sector. Later this day, they attacked the bar and killed about 4 stalkers and 1 Dutier. When the Military were pinning us down at the bar, a Sanctioned member named Syfer and Recruit Dmitri Lenskaya attacked the Military from behind, killing whole squad of about 4 grunts and 1 high-ranking officer in a SKAT. With their brave action they've saved our lives, because Military would most likely use fragmentation grenades to cause more harm. Recruit Dmitri Lenskaya killed 2 soldiers, while Syfer killed the remaining 2 grunts and the officer.

PS. I think it's Military, the suits they had were the suits Military uses. There were also insignias, oddly enough no dogtags. Most likely military stalkers.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Killabreu

Name: Lieutenant Colonel Vasyl Wasylyk

Subject: Deserter

Dmitri Lentskaya has deserted. The Captain has hired mercenaries to deal with him, as we've got word that he's gone to hide the Freedom sector.

SRP Characters:
Callsign "Faust" - Loner.
Callsign "Eastwood" - American trader.
Roger McMillan - Ex-RIRA. Ex-DUTY. Mercenary.

deluxulous

Name: Captain Leonard Maskinsky
Subject: Equipment/Armory/Requisition Forms
Message: The new system for requesting new equipment is now in place. If you want new equipment, or if you have been issued equipment that needs to be requested, use the form. Equipment will most likely not be taken away, it is simply for documentation purposes.

Steven :D

Name: <Rct. Vitaly Polkiev>
Subject: <The Arena>
Message: <The large fight in the arena today did attract a large crowd that allowed for more fights afterwards, in order to increase profits from the arena, I suggest hosting larger events more often. Polkiev Out.>

//get this board active

meetdadoom

Name: Misha Zhdanov
Subject: <I'm back>
Message: Alright comrades, I am back from my little vacation and I am ready to resume the fight to destroy the zone. Who is up for a mutant hunt? I got this old flint lock rifle my grandmother found in the attic. First one to head shot a blood sucker with this bad boy gets 5,000 rubles.

[flash=500,30]http://www.youtube.com/v/9UousVNJaIM[/flash]

Name: Sldr. Vitaly Polkiev
Subject: <The new Lt. Col.>
Message:< Vasyl has resigned, Leonard Maskinsky is now the new Lieutenant Colonel, just allowing my comrades to know.>

Name: J-Sgt Vitaly Polkiev
Subject: <Recent Happenings>
Message Body: < Today, after leaving my post at the bar, I stumbled upon three men in trench coats, exiting the barracks. I immediately intercepted them and eventually knocked all three of them unconscious after having them all held up at gunpoint. I walked down the stairs and found Anne, the new Soldier laid across the red couch, shot up as well. Two guys in merc suits helped me out and shot another man who was part of the scheme. All of the men that participated and helped were paid a variable sum ranging from 1,500 to the lowest amount of 500 depending on their effort. Currently another stalker who has medical knowledge was paid to patch her up. I am now waiting for the results of his procedure and what remains of Anne. >

OrangeReal

Name:
< Soldier Anne 'Savior' Hutchinson >
Subject:
< Out of Duties / Out of Combat till Recovery >
Message/Report:
< During my duties, while me and Soldier Zegorg Yokavo was doing guard duty at the check point, the check point was under attacked by an unknown contact. Zegorg Yokavo got shot during the whole thing, and I didn't know exactly where or how he got shot. Shadow, a friend of mine, tries to drag Yokavo out of the situation and sterilized him. The non-dutiers at the check point were defending them selves. During the whole fight, after Shadow was finished with Yokavo, I tried to carry him to the barracks but apparently, from what I am told, someone discharged a weapon on me. Luckily my suit absorbed most of the rounds, but two pierced through the chest, and stomach area. They said I was in a state of shock when that happened and they dragged me out of the situation. There I was being treated at the checkpoint when all the gun fire has ceased, until someone was mentioning about Freedom coming to the base, and I was quickly dragged to the barracks, and treated there temporarily. The people who dragged me out of the situation got me out of my uniform and into normal clothing. Then a couple of guys in trench coats walked in the barracks saying they hated or very much disliked Duty. Before all this, my friend Shadow warned me about a group called something about a group called Bubba or something, murdering Dutiers and stealing their dog tags. I thought that this might of been connect through what happened during this whole event. The quarter master came in later, and I do believe he dealt with the three guys in the trench coats. I was then moved to the back of the bar, and was fully treated there. So in conclusion, I got injured, and I am going to be Out of Combat or Duties. Also, I am not so sure of what happened to Zegorg Yokavo.>

(( Changed a bit, forgot to add the group called Bubba something etc. ))
SRP
Arthur 'Night' Hutchinson - ALIVE
Anne 'Savior' Gerris - ALIVE
Coroner - ALIVE
'Crazed' - ALIVE

deluxulous

Name: Lt. Col. Leonard Maskinsky

Subject: <Checkpoint Policy -- Update>

< Due to recent occurrences, a new policy for the checkpoint will be placed. STALKERs are to approach the checkpoint slowly, with their weapons slung or holstered. Anyone who runs with a weapon drawn is immediately a valid target. Post warning signs to notify STALKERs. There will also be a zero loitering policy around the tunnel entrance. If a STALKER or group of STALKERs is hanging out around the entrance, warn them, and then fire warning shots. That should be all. >

HitMan5523

Name:Sgt.Alexander Arseni

Subject:Duty Impersonator

Message:One guy I found in recruit armor was a fake and his name was Dmitri Lentskaya. If you see this man, execute him.
I'm hip! What are you talking about!

lolKieck

Name: Captain Nikolai Lishvic

Subject: Re: Duty Impersonator

Message:  This time Corporals and over can execute. If soldier will catch the deserter and no Dutier of said rank will come, you can execute him. // iirc its a PK right ?

Gonztah

Name: W.O Alek Smirnov

Subject: Getting Artifacts and delivering them to the Ecologists.

Message/Report: So today there was this stalker who entered the bar and started selling his stuff. I noticed that he was selling an artifact called Jellyfish I decided to buy it for a cheap 2100 rubles
When I get the chance Ill deliver it to the ecologists. Perhaps theyll learn more about the artifacts and anomalies and help us get rid of the Zone.

// Seriously Duty should do this more often. I haven't actually seen anyone from Duty buying artifacts and taking them to the Ecos. This will give the Ecos and us something to do. Also it doesn't really cost jackshit, just gives us something else to do, something else than patrolling or guarding the tunnel.
Also get this board active. If anything interesting/Important happens you should post it in here.

Quote from: Gonztah on 01-11-2011

Subject: Getting Artifacts and delivering them to the Ecologists.

Message/Report: So today there was this stalker who entered the bar and started selling his stuff. I noticed that he was selling an artifact called Jellyfish I decided to buy it for a cheap 2100 rubles
When I get the chance Ill deliver it to the ecologists. Perhaps theyll learn more about the artifacts and anomalies and help us get rid of the Zone.

// Seriously Duty should do this more often. I haven't actually seen anyone from Duty buying artifacts and taking them to the Ecos. This will give the Ecos and us something to do. Also it doesn't really cost jackshit, just gives us something else to do, something else than patrolling or guarding the tunnel.
Also get this board active. If anything interesting/Important happens you should post it in here.

Name: W.O. Vitaly Polkiev

Subject: Re:  Getting Artifacts and delivering them to the Ecologists.
Message: Are you braindead, Smirnov? You payed way too much for a common artifact, that money could have been used for useful equipment. Although I do support this idea of yours partially, I don't think you will be tasked with getting artifacts from loners. Ever.

lolKieck

Name: Cpt. Nikolai Lishvic

Subject: Re:Re: Getting artifacts and delivering them to the ecologists

Message: While I do agree with Polkiev about the price, the general idea isn't bad. If you get an artifact with healing properties, you should bring it to me. // ya the idea is'nt bad because Duty wont find artifacts

Gonztah

[/size]Subject: Report on daily events.
Message/Report: So today I was guarding the tunnel as usual when some egghead asked for assistance from everyone able in his research. I went to sector 3 to see if I could help.
When I arrived there were a lot of other stalkers there and the ecologist was briefing them, I'm not exactly sure what he was trying to do but it had something to do with an unusual anomaly that was attracting mutants to it. He wanted to examine one of those mutants and soon enough a group of dogs arrived and ran to the anomaly killing most of them but a few attacked us.
We killed them all with ease and the Ecologist started examining them. While he was doing that a group of zombies appeared out of nowhere and attacked us. We fought but there was too many of them and me and the professor were injured. We then were patched up and the professor continued examining the dogs.
After a while he found what he was looking for and asked a stalker to climb on a huge rock formation or whatever it was it was surrounded with these anomalies that were glowing blue, a stalker named Hydra volunteered to find a way on top of the formation. Eventually he got past the anomalies and got on top of the rock. He found a cave or something like that and the Ecologist told him to explore it.
Hydra jumped in and then a few minutes passed I am unsure of what happened in there but when he eventually got out he collapsed almost immediately. I went to get him out of there but the position of the anomalies had changed so I had to find a new route through them.
I managed to get past them and got to Hydra who was unconcious but alive, I lifted him up and carried him out of there. After that the anomalies disappeared suddenly and a stray zombie attacked us. After all that the Ecologist paid us all (500 rubles) and went his ways. I believe that the Stalker "Hydra" has fully recuperated. After that our relations should be a bit better with stalkers and the Ecologists.

// The Eco was Predu and all that was an event he made today.

meetdadoom

Name: Misha Zhdanov
Message Report: Off to kill Monolith. Pie in the Fridge, love Misha.

*the Pda seems to be located at Freedom base mysteriously.*

[flash=500,30]http://www.youtube.com/v/9UousVNJaIM[/flash]

Goose

Name: Lt. Col. Grossman
Subject: Military
Message/Report: Yesterday we intercepted a military recon, One of the two were killed in a firefight, We had no casualties. The other was taken captive and died soon after due to injuries to the head and internal bleeding, He provided no useful information. Keep your eyes open we are not buddy buddy with them, They fired the first rounds.

Also we require someone who is trained or has medical skills to be a full time medic, We currently do not have one as far as i know.
~"Victory isn't sweet, Victory is the absence of the taste of fear and stench of death"

Bucky

Name: S-Sldr. Krill Leren
Subject: Scheduled Patrol
Message/Report:

IC: At approximatley  3:00 PM EST - (UTC-05:00) Thursday afternoon, I and four other Duty members will be embarking  on a standard patrol. Since we are new to Sector 42 we need to scout out our surroundings to ensure we don't get caught with our pants down. That is all.

OOC: If you wish to attend this event, please reply to the message ICly, and complaints or suggestions may be given to Ace, or I, on this IC board, over SF, or over the forums PM system. I am willing to edit the date and the time, should I receive a few complaints about it.

Bucky

Name: Sgt. Krill Leren
Subject: Alibi / Bloodsucker Warning
Message/Report:

Alibi:

Due to the events that took place during the scouting mission this afternoon (which was a success by the way), we have formed an alibi to ensure Stalkers do not think we are "Invading" the Old Sector. Should anyone ask, you alibi is that two rouge Dutiers running from a squad sent to retrieve them, injured/murdered two Stalkers while escaping. They were lawfully Detained by Duty personell and brought back to the facility where they were swiftly executed. That is all.

Bloodsucker Warning:

When we exited the sector after our scouting mission, we were followed by a very large bloodsucker. It appeared to be an Alpha Male of some sort, though I can't be certain, I'm no ecologist. We were not attacked, but we were informed by a trench coat Stalker that he might've been lurking in the Monolith Factory. Eyes peeled everyone, we don't need this to get messy.

That is all.

D33tly

Name: Vladimir Palinov
Subject: Daily Report 1
Message/Report:

This is Soldier Vladimir Palinov, I will be starting up a daily report from here on out. There is nothing to really
report today. Two un-identified foot mobiles passed across the railroad track today, I could not make out what they looked
like. I thought this was strange, for I do not see many S.T.A.L.K.E.R.S pass by in this sector. Other then that, nothing
happened that is worth noting, unless you count the usual sounds of the zone. Soldier Vladimir, out.

D33tly

Name: Vladimir Palinov
Subject: Daily Report 2
Message/Report:
This is soldier Vladimir Palinov, I will be reporting daily from now on. Nothing happened today, nothing at all. Everything
was clear today, not a single STALKER or mutant. Vladimir Palinov, out.