-=DUTY=- IC Board

Started by Commissar Nitro, 28-07-2010

Dug

Name: Ivan Viktorsky

Subject: RE VI: Bloodsuckers

Message: Don't wanna fight? You are welcome to be a janitor.

Smirnoff

ID: Vladimir Ivanov

Subject: Supplies

Report/Message: We're gonna need a shipment of Supplies soon.
The entire battalion is low on ammo and my medbay is almost dry.
End Message.
"|HGN| G-Man: Dont know what loli is, but i'd lie if I said I havn't seen some of that hentai stuff."

Nova

Name: Lieutenant Yuri Levenski

Subject: RE: Supplies

Message/Report: I've noticed this too. The battalion has been too sloppy the last couple of days. I'll see to it that we get some supplies.

lolKieck

Name: Nikolai "Kieck" Lishvic

Subject: RE:Supplies

Report/Message: I'll try to lower my use of vitamin C, although the damn flu won't leave me. (// oh yes I still have my graph card f**ed up, MnB WB barely runs)
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Comradebritish

Name: Junior Sergeant Yuri 'Goblin' Radoslav

Subject: Todays Engagment with freedom.

Message: Today, while going to set up a minefield in the red forest, we were intercepted and engaged with a small Freedom force. Unfortunatley, we were taken by suprise and they had the high ground and cover, we were eventually forced to retreat. Upon reaching base we realised that Ivanov had gone down, and he was obviously back in the engagment zone with the enemy. Taking Trainees Adam Revka and Vladimir Krostnov aswell as Senior Soldier Draco 'Dice' Stellem, we moved around the enemy's position and sentry, flanking them to the point where we were in their rear. By the time they reacted, I had their leader at gunpoint, the Trainees had the sentry covered aswell as Dice having the third Freedomer, "Yuri" covered on my six. We found Ivanov secure and had been partially patched up by the enemy, after a strung out period of time, we managed to come to a peaceful solution and the Freedom sniper came out of hiding, no shots were fired and we had our man back. We let the Freedomers go back to their camp to leave the sector, and we returned to base to patch up Ivanov.

End Report

Also I finished my bloodsucker Skull Gasmask, if anyone wants one bring me a sucker head and I'll manufacture you some awesome head gear. Also, we put down all those mines so don't ask where they went, they are in Red forest.
Suspiciously cheesy man sighted on east pier at 9pm.

Nova

Subject: Inspection

Message/Report:
Alright soldiers of Duty!
The last week or so have been the most lazy and sloppy ever in our battalions great history. I will not  tolerate this nor accept it. So tommorow, there will be an inspection of anything ranging from your gear, to more personal things, such if you're still devoted to the cause of Duty. Be ready for it.

- End report.

deluxulous

Quote from: Nova on 08-03-2011

Message/Report:
The last week or so have been the most lazy and sloppy ever in our battalions great history. I will tolerate this nor accept it. So tommorow, there will be an inspection of anything ranging from your gear, to more personal things, such if you're still devoted to the cause of Duty. Be ready for it.

- End report.

// inb4 "hosting it at some time that americans will not be able to attend" :/

Nova

Quote from: PistolKid on 08-03-2011
Quote from: Nova on 08-03-2011

Message/Report:
The last week or so have been the most lazy and sloppy ever in our battalions great history. I will tolerate this nor accept it. So tommorow, there will be an inspection of anything ranging from your gear, to more personal things, such if you're still devoted to the cause of Duty. Be ready for it.

- End report.

// inb4 "hosting it at some time that americans will not be able to attend" :/

// I'll host this when I can pull as many online as possible.

Comradebritish

// Just when my fucking computer dies, hash -_-

Smirnoff

ID: Vladimir Ivanov

Subject: Redeployment

Message/Report: Do we have an ETA on redeployment of our battalion?
This sector is completly abandoned, all the stalkers have moved further
into the zone, so we are doing nothing here.
"|HGN| G-Man: Dont know what loli is, but i'd lie if I said I havn't seen some of that hentai stuff."

Bucky

Name: Sergeant Krill Leren

Subject: A Fond Farewell

Message/Report: Well gents' I guess this is it. I've been given orders to reassign, I don't know where to yet, but I've already spoken with the Captain, it's been a good run with you lot, I'll miss the days of squashing mutant skulls under my boots... I'm no good with goodbyes so I guess I'll just end it here.

Sergeant Krill Leren, Signing Out...

Nova

Name: Sergeant Yuri Levenski

Subject: Field trip

Message/Report:
I have initiated a field trip for the troops. It's basically a small training program. They will learn how to survive in the field independently from reinforcements, learn how to setup camps, advanced patrolling etc.
So far, we've only managed to travel about a mile or two. Tomorrow however, we will try and travel atleast three, but depending on the weather, we may or may not be able to reach our next destination. The weather was partially the reason while we only managed to travel a mile today.

- End report

Nova

Name: Sergeant Yuri Levenski

Subject: Continuing the field training

Message/Report:
The field training will continue tomorrow, so I expect everyone to show up and have all their gear in check. Believe me when I say this gentlemen, you do not wish to miss this. Because if you do, I will strike a hammer down on your head...!

- End report

// I want as many as possible to attend this. I want people to start and get online at 20 PM UTC time/12 (noon) PM. Then we will wait a little while (so that we're sure everyone has joined) and then officially start. Be there people.

EDIT: Unfortunately, due to lack of people actually being online today, the event will be pushed back one day (sunday). By now I have given you plenty of time to read this, so if you do not show up tomorrow, then you better have a damn good excuse.

Ace of Hearts

Arguement posts removed.

I am still Duty's co-leader, and I WILL bash some skulls if I see members flaming one another in the IC board again. This board is purely for IC posts on the network, take your arguements to SF, or permit me to solve them for you.

Comradebritish

Name: Yuri 'Goblin' Radoslav

Subject: Freedom Update

Message: So I found some stuff out about Freedom. THere was a leadership change a while ago, that Yuri Babikov is incharge now, so maybe Freedom will actually be a force equivalent to preschool kids rather than vegetables. *Two, they have a PKM mounted on the front of their base loaded and ready to kick ass, within acceptable range perameters of course*. Three, one of them kept trying to borrow money from me and other stalkers, just thought I'd mention that.

As a side note, it appears that Bandit and Mutant activities have increased in the Freedom sector. Controllers are now a common occurence, 'Ghosts' in psy affected areas, and Kranzer is running around along with minor Bloodsuckers killing rookies and stalkers alike. Also, it appears Bandits in that area are getting bolder as they attacked Freedom with a weapon capable of firing grenades.

That's my report, I'm at HQ right now, in my bunk, feel free to summon me for a personal debrief, or if you're a lower rank just ask me politley.

*Disregard information in red, it is due to an OOC error on the part of Freedom*

mikeywrenn

Name: Alexandr Bagirli

Subject: Marksman Training

Message: Should Viktorsky allow so, I would like to put my marksman training into use by teaching those who are interested about such. My previous experiences had me as a Marksman within the Ukrainian Military and this could be put to great use to both rifle users and marksman alike.

//This small event would be held at a date specified by Dug, or myself if he gave me permission to do so. It would be open to all personnel, interested or not. Maybe we could get quite a few members on and also get Stalkers involved for a bit of fun.
[OOC] Aleksandr Makarov: When do you actually need Cullinary?
[OOC] Commissar Ruslan Turchin: Vat... are you trying to say cooking skill?
[OOC] Aleksandr Makarov: Yeah.
[OOC] Commissar Ruslan Turchin: It's for the women, of course. Which is why we don't see that skill much.

Dug

// You can hold the training.

mikeywrenn

Name: Alexandr Bagirli

Subject: Marksman Training Timings

Message: The training session will be held on monday and saturday. The timing will be displayed below this message.

//The time for the session on monday, tomorrow, will be 9pm GMT+0. The time for the saturday training will be at 8pm GMT+0.

//I would like to see as many people there as possible, even if you aren't going to take part. It may lead on to other things and I will try to have Stalkers around the base that can join in a little too.
[OOC] Commissar Ruslan Turchin: It's for the women, of course. Which is why we don't see that skill much.

deluxulous

// EST -5:00 is my timezone... that's 7 AM. FUCK THAAAAAAT.

lolKieck

// Mikeywrenn, congrats on putting up a shitty time for our american Dutiers, I'd suggest moving it to 8pm GMT, and it's not GMT+0

mikeywrenn

//Notice that there's TWO different sessions, one based on Europeans and one on Americans. 8pm GMT on saturday; 3pm EST..

lolKieck

// Orly ?  Maybe people want to partipicate  (did I spell it correctly) to both events ?

mikeywrenn

//Fine then, 9pm for the monday session and 8pm for the saturday session.

Maxi96203

Name: Senior Soldier Ioann Ferapont

Subject: Sector 1

Message/Report:
Myself and J-Sgt. Radoslav went into Sector one to retrieve ammo, there where no traders around so we hired a mercenary to get us ammo from Freedom. A man in a blue sunrise overheard us and ratted us out to Freedom. Freedom caught the mercenary and myself and J-Sgt. Radoslav proceeded to escape to a abandoned house. Another mercenary arrived, to help us get the captured mercenary back. We returned to find the people in blue sunrises being attacked by a controller, we retrieved the mercenary and proceeded to hide. A freedomer in a exoskeleton found us, I threw a frag grenade, and he injured J-Sgt. Radoslav with a 40mm explosive, though it did not explode at the range he fired. Radoslav managed to throw another grenade and order us to run. Myself and the mercenaries ran for our lives, and encountered the mercenaries captors fighting the controller, we continued running. We headed back to base in Sector 2.

I'm fully prepared to take any punishment issued to me.

- End report
ASSHOLE DESCRIPTION FOR PREMIUM™ HGN™ SUBSCRIBERS™ ONLY

darkzerxx

//Sorry for the inactivity lately I been having a exchange student for the past weeks now that hes gone I have my Testing the rest of the week, I will try to be active this week but my be hard for me.
Taks= Texas assessment of knowledge and skills... May it be damned.
P.S.
Welcome back ComradeBritish, Missed ya sarge :'D!
Ex-Duty-converted Monolith:|Draco 'Dice' stellem|Decease
Stalker/Trader:|Dracovich Raka|Alive
Eco:|Dr.Richard L. Vangraff|In zone
Stalker:|Scarler 'becca' Owen|Alive
Ex-freedomer-duty:|Levi'Fox'Krillen|Alive
Stalker:|Taylor 'trinity'|Alive
Sucker:|Hunter|Alive
Military:|Scarlet Stroik|alive