2012? Is it going to happen?

Started by Tatersalad, 24-05-2009

KillSlim

These are the biggest set of Necro's I've ever seen in my life.
"Yes, we will be changed and we will march with him, then all the world will have his colour and his light and his madness."

Ace: Howdy-do, Killslim.
Paintcheck: Uh...
Paintcheck: Wrong window

Afromana

Over-used picture, but:

KillSlim

Quote from: Afromana on 24-08-2010
Over-used picture, but:

It's not a new thread, it's been around for 7 months and some people new to the community decided to necro it.
"Yes, we will be changed and we will march with him, then all the world will have his colour and his light and his madness."

Ace: Howdy-do, Killslim.
Paintcheck: Uh...
Paintcheck: Wrong window

Steven :D

I'm going to necro it again. Also...
I Bet the end of the calendar means that its the day when garry's updates will stop fucking up gamemodes on garrysmod.

lolKieck

I know when 2012 will happen. 20.12.2012, 20:12.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

AdrianSnake

Simple Answer.

Let Time tell...

Or let god tell us by it not happening at all.

Khorn

Another necro poster.

Bl★ck Star

I acctualy love how the bible said "Humanity will not know when the Judgement Day will come."  That's why I don't believe in 2012 shit, also I acctualy don't believe in god at all, but if god true, and the bible stuff is true, 2012 won't happen.

CC

2011? I am kind of skeptical about it; but the thought of it kinda frightens me. I guess you can say I don't know whether I believe it or not..

Kassendraw

Quote from: Bl★ck Star on 26-08-2011
I acctualy love how the bible said "Humanity will not know when the Judgement Day will come."  That's why I don't believe in 2012 shit, also I acctualy don't believe in god at all, but if god true, and the bible stuff is true, 2012 won't happen.

Following up this quote as a atheist myself. I don't believe 2012 will happen, I mean, sure....Shit will go down, but then again doesn't this all happen every year? Statistically speaking there is no elevation at all in the tendency of natural disasters! The only reason we think it's getting larger is because the media decided to jumbo size this event with extra large french fries and a soda! If it weren't for this whole hype about 2012 and the end of the world....Would what happened in Haiti of had been so important? Hell no! Nobody would of had given a fuck...

Tom

2012 will happen. . . I mean. . . It would be stupid for it just to skip on over to 2013 or just stay 2011 for- Wait are you refering to the Apocolypse shit? Well. . .

Quote from: Afromana on 24-08-2010
Over-used picture, but:

My thoughts ^
Quote from: TheAndyShandy on 05-12-2013
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

mxh24

"When in doubt, mumble."

Ket

I was too lazy to read all the 8 pages post so i'll just say this:
Whit all the science and technology. We will survive 2012 if/even it does really happen.

Bassicaly......we got a StalkerRp server. What kind of tech would you need more? ::)
(°╭ ◡ ╮°)

Crispy

I do not believe 2012 will indeed happen. But...lately weird shit's been going on. Earthquakes, Hurricanes, in New Jersey and New York? Last time that shit happened was...'erm...1938? The Great New England Hurricane.

Cutch

Quote from: Crispy on 30-08-2011
I do not believe 2012 will indeed happen. But...lately weird shit's been going on. Earthquakes, Hurricanes, in New Jersey and New York? Last time that shit happened was...'erm...1938? The Great New England Hurricane.
No, we've had a hurricane go up North pretty much every 5-10 years, just not quite as destructive. As has been restated many times in this thread, its just the media hyping up over 2012.

What I expect at the "end of the world":
1)A couple hundred people around the world kill themselves in some cult shit.
2)Riots
3)Hoax
4) ???
5) World doesnt end

"Stop living life so that you can do a job with out pay"
-Blake/Last Exile

Uberman7788

I believe 2012 is gonna happen, since it is currently 2011 and the next year is 2012.

However I think the world isn't going to end on december 21st, 2012. Either way its a good excuse to party.

Gonztah

I dont think the world is gonna end 2012. But I do know the earth will get rid of a fuckton of emos and cultists.  ;)

Blackflunk

Yes, its gonna happen, we all die and life on earth will not continue. HERPDERP.
Ladies, please.

Ket

2012 it's a just a trick to descrease the population of emos.
Nahh im just kidding.
If it happens....blame justin bieber.
*KetChup shrugs*
(°╭ ◡ ╮°)