NW2 > Garry's Mod

Started by Zstan, 09-01-2011

Zstan

Why don't we move Crussaria to Neverwinter Nights?

The content is already there and NW2 just came to steam.

Discuss, etc.

Mrtasker

I've been playing NWN 1/2 for years Rpin' in it. It really is great, but its pretty much entirely different format of roleplay that i'm thinking alot of people won't be able to adjust to if they don't have any experiance with it.

On the other hand, it is very easy to create maps and impliment custom things into it.

But on another hand, it would be very hard to compete with the already established servers.

Seth Gecko - Freedomer

Turkey

No No no. CRussaria is just starting, Lets not change all the sudden

Dug

Quote from: Turkey on 09-01-2011
No No no. CRussaria is just starting, Lets not change all the sudden

Crussaria ftw.

Zstan

Quote from: Mrtasker on 09-01-2011
I've been playing NWN 1/2 for years Rpin' in it. It really is great, but its pretty much entirely different format of roleplay that i'm thinking alot of people won't be able to adjust to if they don't have any experiance with it.

On the other hand, it is very easy to create maps and impliment custom things into it.

But on another hand, it would be very hard to compete with the already established servers.

We don't care about the already established servers, Crussaria is for HGN and people curious enough to join.

And yeah, the Zehir expansion adds the world map travel system so it's possible to make huge maps that players can travel in, also the party and guild system is already implemented so there's no need for flags.

The controls are hard to master at first, but everyone eventually get's the hang of it.

deluxulous

You'd have to think about the playerbase. It will most likely drop sharply and the server will probably only be used by the few people within HGN who actually have NW2 and whatever other stumbleupons you get. The community is here because of Garry's Mod, and that's what everybody has. I'm willing to bet not many people here have NW2 at the moment. It sounds great, but the potential lack of players is concerning.

Ragolution

Fuck Crussaria. Needs more FORP.

Duranblackraven

Quote from: Ragolution on 09-01-2011

This. We were promised FORP this weekend and got Crussaria out of the blue. It's really a cockblock when we were all geared up for FORP...and then got kicked in the dick.

Dug

Quote from: Duranblackraven on 09-01-2011

This. We were promised FORP this weekend and got Crussaria out of the blue. It's really a cockblock when we were all geared up for FORP...and then got kicked in the dick.

I think balls is the better word here, Duran.

deluxulous

Quote from: Dug on 10-01-2011
Quote from: Duranblackraven on 09-01-2011

I think balls is the better word here, Duran.

Balls is such a juvenile word.

I like dick a lot better. Sounds more... derogatory.

Ragolution

Plus "Kicked in the dick" has a better ring to it.
Kind of like "Pooped in the chimney"

Chrono

i got NW2, never really bothered playing online xD