If you were the "president" of the world, what would you do first?

Started by klp4, 28-07-2009

Ravanger

I would make the whole world communist then nuke the whole world escapeing with my loyalist chinese pets. I would escape in my super duper advance rocket that my scientist made. It has other stuff in it so we can start new life. Also I have other people 10 of each race. Also I am eating jucie so I can stay alive since I would be a old fuck. The communist thing was cover up for nukeing whole world to purge all you evil. Then make a religous jebus group on a planet. New life is born.

For jesus

Radek

Meh you all have such Tiny plans.. I still say that my Orbital lazers and Doom fort On Mars is waaaaaaaaay better...
Tom About Mili interigation
|HGN-STSR| Tom: "Ill keep an eye out for OMEGA! PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!"      "Damn right you will!" *Pours vodka on you and lights you on fire*    "IN HELL!"

Zero

Declare myself SUPER PRESIDENT OF DAH WORLD then destroy aliens in my new combat ninja armor.

SpAcY

Ravanger

Zero

OxTox

I would make it mandatory to play Stalker RP and move the server to the pentagon's supah computah with 6.781 billion player slots.  8)

Snurf

Map wouldn't be big enough, and sending one grenade somewhere would kill at least 200 persons. ;-;
Bird - Master Merc.

Wazer Wifle

Don't be a fail Churro TT

Maybe I would bring back the gladiators for entertainment.

Lt.Friberg

Ehm....... Order a good computer to my office and let my underlings take care of all the crisis.
I will think of they who where left behind "Tharen"

Chaos

Wannabe Taco

Find all those people who say the world is going to end in 2012 and shoot em.

RayDark

Quote from: klp4 on 28-07-2009
If you were the "president" of the world what would you do first?

Yo mamma!

But seriously, Yo auntie.

S.W.A.T.[RUS]

Maksim 'Wolf' Shuhtar - Dutier-Sniper
Paul 'Kalash' Ivanov - Loner

KingArthur

I would proclaim myself dictator and make cops wear Civil protection uniforms and the military wear Over watch uniforms...

Dragon

I would make A secret orginization of which researches the technology for space.

After the research is complete, take 2 thirds of the worlds mass production companies and make them begin production on the planned craft.

After A small fleet is made, send A colony to mars, and make a colonization there to extract the oil.

After everything is sorted, we move...
Into...

SPACE!

Every non-human sentient creature will love us, as we will introduce the internet.
"Is it just me, or have peoples' hands been growing out of their asses lately?"

Ari

Mangoman