If you were the "president" of the world, what would you do first?

Started by klp4, 28-07-2009

klp4

I seriously have no idea..O.O...to much power and responsibility.
Though a nice Doom-tower would be awesome, haha.
"I know who I am! I'm a dude playing a dude diquised as another dude!"

The myth says that Radek has two arms, the myth also says that the devil has two arms. Coincidence? I think not.

Radek

First i would build a Huge Doom fortress.. Then i would crown my self god of the world.. Dont want any dum elections. Then i would fund a massive space program so we could populate Mars. Then i would build a huge doom fortress on Mars.. Then i would build massive Orbital weapons to keep the Population in control. And then i would.. well Rule..
Tom About Mili interigation
|HGN-STSR| Tom: "Ill keep an eye out for OMEGA! PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!"      "Damn right you will!" *Pours vodka on you and lights you on fire*    "IN HELL!"

klp4

The myth says that Radek has two arms, the myth also says that the devil has two arms. Coincidence? I think not.

Radek

No no.. You got it wrong.. It should be You power hungry god... Get used to it.. Your gona get to say it alot soon.
|HGN-STSR| Tom: "Ill keep an eye out for OMEGA! PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!"      "Damn right you will!" *Pours vodka on you and lights you on fire*    "IN HELL!"

klp4

Nevah! I'll be the rebeeeellion! Viva la rebellion!

Radek

*Radek Activates his Orbital cannons killing everything on earth.*

See that's why i got dose..

klp4

Commissar Nitro

Transer everyones cash to my bank acount thus allowing me to control the world economy
Cry Havoc And Let Slip The Dogs Of War.

klp4

Rhyom Guther

klp4

Rhyom Guther

deluxulous

I'd fund a space program to create a sun cannon that directs the beams of the sun to the cannon to all the niggers on the planet.

Rhyom Guther

Make a ion cannon and blow Pistolkid's head off for the lulz.

Bl★ck Star

Snurf

I'd get ABSOLUTELY EACH AND EVERY racist and warmonger in the world shot.

Bird - Master Merc.

SpAcY

ThY

klp4

ISPYUDIE

I would make the rule that I stay president forever, and I would get everyone to give me their armor/bullet proof vests.

I would also be in-charge of MI-6 operationz and I would order that my post count on every forum is 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Silver Knight

Ban multicultralism, ban corruption, ban muslims from western countries.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Lord-Vorn

I would rename the Earth Britannia and make a massive Royal Navy space fleet, all of the ships shaped like Star Destroyers :V

KillSlim

Quote from: Lord-Vorn on 15-08-2009
I would rename the Earth Britannia and make a massive Royal Navy space fleet, all of the ships shaped like Star Destroyers :V
This.

I'd outlaw CS:S, disband the Chinese army, re-create the British Empire (No slavery btw.) and have spitfire air parades over Germany and Italy. And Poland to say that 'we saved you'.
"Yes, we will be changed and we will march with him, then all the world will have his colour and his light and his madness."

Ace: Howdy-do, Killslim.
Paintcheck: Uh...
Paintcheck: Wrong window

Welshy

I am Soldier - Play Free Online Games