Started by JRParadox, 14-10-2013

oldgreg8268

Quote from: the_grub on 25-10-2013
Quote from: oldgreg8268 on 24-10-2013
Quote from: the_grub on 24-10-2013
Quote from: oldgreg8268 on 24-10-2013
Quote from: oldgreg8268 on 22-10-2013
I as well played on Caphori

Due to you leaving on bad terms last time please reapply for the password -Riageki

Bad terms?  :o
I had told you to not destroy blocks in the tower event and you said and i quote "fuck you" and left for the rest of the time Caphori was up

I never did that, and I did play for some time with my 2 characters, there was a tower event on which world? The griefed one or the new one?
I might have you confused with someone else. My apologies.

{Accepted:please PM when the server goes up}

Its fine, I understand there were a lot of people who griefed so its fine man... Thanks
Z-Zombies? Dead Rising? I can take em'. Project Zomboid? RRRUUUUUNNNNNN!!!!!

bastidon

Need a returning player?
Why not Grayzar...berg?

Ugh, why do I even...just ugh.
I'm back.

Accepted -PM a mod for the password when the server goes up
I'm not an asshole, I just play one on TV.

Put me in coach I'm ready.

longfallgloves

Section 1:
Real Life Name:Juan Perez
Roleplay Name: Alexei Voldirev
Section 2:
Players you already know on the on the server: Nobody.
Previous roleplay experience: Many MMORPG games, RP servers in Minecraft and GMod, Panther's RP server (Terraria) and real life RP games (in paper).
Why would you like to join our server: This update has many useful features for a funny roleplaying. In big servers like this one, the RP would be epic.
Section 3:
Have you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread?: I did.
Do you agree to follow the rules?: I do. No hellevators? Ok, I agree.
Will you agree to a One week probation Period?: Sure.
Section 4:
You spend the night in a small farmhouse, after a nice large meal you are given a warm bed to sleep in but as you settle in to bed you hear the floor boards outside your door creak and whispers echo in to your ears. What do you do?:
Half asleep, I open one eye and look at the door. Maybe is the owner, or another guest. Moonlight could help me to see his face. But my afraid grows up, and I stay there, unable to move. Is he a thief? If so, I don't do anything, but pretending I'm still asleep. If you want to rob me, take my money, but don't hurt me. But... what if the guy is a mad murderer? Still looking at him with one eye, trembling a bit, asking the god(s) for help. The man turns and leaves. Whew, he was not a criminal after all. Eh... I feel my legs wet. I hope it's just sweat.

After living in a large town for three years of turmoil, the local warlord desides to raise taxes yet again to wage his wars against far off lands, rumours spread that the warlard needs new tax collectors to enforce these strict laws while other sources say that a small scale rebellion is being organised, both the town guard and this resistant faction are meeting in two taverns next to one another. What do you do?:
If the rumours are right, it's the perfect chance to open my medical clinic (I'm a doctor). I buy a place to set it up, near the two taverns. Many days later, the conflict starts. I just hide under the table until the calm comes back to this neughborhood. A wounded guard comes in, later a wounded rebel comes in. I just heal them, and the next ones. KA-CHING $.$
I don't care who wins this. Taxes are risen? I don't care, I swim in money!

You have been travelling for weeks, in the past 5 days you haven't seen a single soul as you march continuously through the local marshland until a cabin emerges through the fog, the door is not locked, the cabin has 2 windows on either end, upon peering closer through the window on your side you see bright flashes of purple and orange fly out. What do you do?:
When I see the place, I think "good news, I need some food and rest". But I can't hear anybody inside. "Hmm, maybe the house is empty, but lets be sure". I look through the window, no one sighted. Suddenly, bright flashes of purple and orange fly out. "Holy f***! This could be bad!". Ghosts? Witchcraft? Magic? Eye-effects? I prefer not to know it, and get the hell out of there.
{Denied}

CoolFeerman

Quote from: longfallgloves on 01-11-2013
Section 1:
Real Life Name:Juan Perez
Roleplay Name: Alexei Voldirev
Section 2:
Players you already know on the on the server: Nobody.
Previous roleplay experience: Many MMORPG games, RP servers in Minecraft and GMod, Panther's RP server (Terraria) and real life RP games (in paper).
Why would you like to join our server: This update has many useful features for a funny roleplaying. In big servers like this one, the RP would be epic.
Section 3:
Have you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread?: I did.
Do you agree to follow the rules?: I do. No hellevators? Ok, I agree.
Will you agree to a One week probation Period?: Sure.
Section 4:
You spend the night in a small farmhouse, after a nice large meal you are given a warm bed to sleep in but as you settle in to bed you hear the floor boards outside your door creak and whispers echo in to your ears. What do you do?:
Half asleep, I open one eye and look at the door. Maybe is the owner, or another guest. Moonlight could help me to see his face. But my afraid grows up, and I stay there, unable to move. Is he a thief? If so, I don't do anything, but pretending I'm still asleep. If you want to rob me, take my money, but don't hurt me. But... what if the guy is a mad murderer? Still looking at him with one eye, trembling a bit, asking the god(s) for help. The man turns and leaves. Whew, he was not a criminal after all. Eh... I feel my legs wet. I hope it's just sweat.

After living in a large town for three years of turmoil, the local warlord desides to raise taxes yet again to wage his wars against far off lands, rumours spread that the warlard needs new tax collectors to enforce these strict laws while other sources say that a small scale rebellion is being organised, both the town guard and this resistant faction are meeting in two taverns next to one another. What do you do?:
If the rumours are right, it's the perfect chance to open my medical clinic (I'm a doctor). I buy a place to set it up, near the two taverns. Many days later, the conflict starts. I just hide under the table until the calm comes back to this neughborhood. A wounded guard comes in, later a wounded rebel comes in. I just heal them, and the next ones. KA-CHING $.$
I don't care who wins this. Taxes are risen? I don't care, I swim in money!

You have been travelling for weeks, in the past 5 days you haven't seen a single soul as you march continuously through the local marshland until a cabin emerges through the fog, the door is not locked, the cabin has 2 windows on either end, upon peering closer through the window on your side you see bright flashes of purple and orange fly out. What do you do?:
When I see the place, I think "good news, I need some food and rest". But I can't hear anybody inside. "Hmm, maybe the house is empty, but lets be sure". I look through the window, no one sighted. Suddenly, bright flashes of purple and orange fly out. "Holy f***! This could be bad!". Ghosts? Witchcraft? Magic? Eye-effects? I prefer not to know it, and get the hell out of there.
{Denied}

Inevitable.

longfallgloves

Before risking, tell me everything I did wrong.

James states that you've been denied twice before, the two app only rule still applies.

Don't f*** me, that was the previous. Read this one and check it, please.

I was informed that it doesn't matter if it was a previous map or not

What I do then? Jump off a cliff?

Dungeon_Lord

James states that you've been denied twice before, the two app only rule still applies.

What you do is accept you didn't put in the proper amount of effort on your first two tries and look for something else to do other then repeat yourself.
Help for hire! Seriously ask me for help, I need things to do.

CoolFeerman

Quote from: Dungeon_Lord on 04-11-2013

What you do is accept you didn't put in the proper amount of effort on your first two tries and look for something else to do other then repeat yourself.

No, he leaves, because it's been stated he will never gain entry into Caphori/Iseyu, and I don't really think he wants to join any other servers.

Dungeon_Lord

That's a little more bluntly stated
Help for hire! Seriously ask me for help, I need things to do.

longfallgloves

This is the only terraria rp server.

Redbark

Quote from: longfallgloves on 05-11-2013
Try out the new Aceon man.

Noctilucent

Quote from: Redbark on 05-11-2013
Quote from: longfallgloves on 05-11-2013
Try out the new Aceon man.

assuming it ever comes up.
(meow)
A girls' tears are only to show to the person you love when you're truly happy, like when your father ridicules me or hits me with just enough force, I get so excited I cry tears of joy.

Lirium

Section 1:
Real Life Name: Cons
Roleplay Name: Mikria
Section 2:
Players you already know on the on the server: matter, james, asgatrave and tsuki.
Previous roleplay experience: RP in Caphori (Terraria) and Pyro (Terraria).
Why would you like to join our server: I will like to join this server because I made some nice friends last time in Caphori, plus I simply like to RP. It is a very nice experience.
Section 3:
Have you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread?: Yes, I have.
Do you agree to follow the rules?: Yes, I agree.
Will you agree to a One week probation Period?: Yes, I agree.
Section 4:

Mikria suddenly wakes up disoriented  -- looking around for the source of the sounds that woke her up in the first place. The little hairs on the back of her neck frizzle and she shiver violently.

"Nothing is there..." she whispers to herself while she keeps shivering uncontrollably from the cold.

After a while of deliberating wether or not to leave the room. She finally decides to find out what is exactly going on in this strange farmhouse and leaves the bed. She tiptoes to the door of the room and opens it slowly, the old wood slightly creaking.

"Hello? Somebody there?" her voice echos into the house without any type of response.

She shrugs and makes her way back to her bed and tries to fall asleep once more. Still wondering if her imagination was playing some tricks on her.

After hearing of the rumors of the two groups, and specially the rebels, Mikria decides to make her way into the tavern that the rebellious group is supposedly meeting at tonight.

She decides that taking some precautions will not hurt anybody and dresses in a dark navy blue cloak that offers her some anonymity. She also places some daggers and knives into her bag.

"Might need those..." she says after she finds some poisoned daggers as wells and puts them inside of her bag as well.

Mikria exists the small inn she has been staying in for a while and makes her way to the tavern of the rebellious group a bit nervous. As she nears both taverns, she hesitates for a moment, slightly glancing at the tavern where the town guard is reunited and swallows nervously.

"You are making the right decision..." she whispers reasurringly to herself.

She takes a deep breath in and quickly enter into the tavern where the rebellious group is reunited.

Mikria, upon seeing the colorful flames, falls back into the ground and trembles from the fright.

"Witches? Wizards?" she stutters nervously. "Calm down..." she tells herself.

She hides under the window and takes out one of her poisoned daggers from her shoulder bag just in case.

She makes her way to door silently and peeks her head a bit inside of the cabin, out of true curiosity.

"Hello? Somebody there?" she asks to the empitiness.

The cabin is empty and it turns out that whatever was there either disappeared or left when they noticed her presence.

Mikria gives a sigh of relief and goes inside trying to search for some food or any type of provisions.

After a while, Mikria realizes there is nothing besides rotten food and eerie artifacts. She is exhausted from the last 5 days and decides to rest for a while.

Her eyelids become heavy and she falls asleep on the cold stone floor.

You where already accepted before, but yes you're welcome back. PM a mod for the password when the server is up.

Steam: anne9595

Asgeir

Section 1:
Real Life Name:Sam
Roleplay Name:Asgeir
Section 2:
Players you already know on the on the server:None
Previous roleplay experience:I have played very little RP but I have played an RP game on ROBLOX
Why would you like to join our server:Because recently I have been getting bored of playing terraria alone and I decided to join a server. SO basically I joined because I want to have fun on terraria but I dont want it to be plain terraria like most servers, but i want it to be different like an RP server.
Section 3:
Have you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread?:Yes
Do you agree to follow the rules?:Yes
Will you agree to a One week probation Period?:Yes
Section 4:
You spend the night in a small farmhouse, after a nice large meal you are given a warm bed to sleep in but as you settle in to bed you hear the floor boards outside your door creak and whispers echo in to your ears. What do you do?:Panic and jump out of bed and quickly look around then say "who's there?!?" if no reply I would go check outside my door to see who is there, although I would arm myself first. I swing open the door expecting to be attacked. As I glare out my door I see a ghost, All white, and transparent. I relax knowing ghosts cant do harm, but ask "who are you, why are you here?" It replies in a raspy slow voice: "To haunt this place... as for who I am? I am no one..." [Cliffhanger ending!!]
After living in a large town for three years of turmoil, the local warlord decides to raise taxes yet again to wage his wars against far off lands, rumours spread that the warlord needs new tax collectors to enforce these strict laws while other sources say that a small scale rebellion is being organised, both the town guard and this resistant faction are meeting in two taverns next to one another. What do you do?:I go to the rebel's tavern, I firmly believe that the taxes are getting out of hand and that the warlord shouldn't be using us as simple coin bags. sapping us of all our coin, and I contact the rebellion's leader, asking to join the rebellion so that also if I work my way to being the leader, I will also regain all the coin I have lost to these taxes.
You have been travelling for weeks, in the past 5 days you haven't seen a single soul as you march continuously through the local marshland until a cabin emerges through the fog, the door is not locked, the cabin has 2 windows on either end, upon peering closer through the window on your side you see bright flashes of purple and orange fly out. What do you do?:Quickly back away from the window as being terrified of magic and wait a moment to recollect my thoughts. I then decide that maybe the bright lights, were not magic and perhaps just... light... So I gather my courage and go to the cabin's door and knock. The door is answered and a scraggly thin tall man answers the door. I ask him if he has noticed the change in the fact that no one has been travelling these roads... The man simply stares at me for a moment as if sizing me up. Then there is a bright flash up purple and orange and I black out.

{Denied- Sorry this took so long man, if you could just lengthen your RP sections that would be awesome and I'll check it again.}

Cross

I was on the old server but I lost terraria, I can re-download it tomorrow. (My character was Calco)
-Insert clever signature here-

The Terrariest

I used to play on the Old Caphori server, but I didn't play it very often.

{Welcome back}

vatovie

I'm back playing Garok once again. :)

{Denied-PM a mod for the password}

Its a joke, welcome back vatovie.

Eddeeh

Section 1:
Real Life Name:
Edwin
Roleplay Name:
Lex (if already used), Lex Lachesis

Section 2:
Players you already know on the on the server:
None

Previous roleplay experience:
I've played on many different RP servers (Terraria), but no other RP experience. Maybe with my sister a little? uh..

Why would you like to join our server:
I am desperately looking for a good RP server, I have played on a lot of different ones but this one I liked the most. Because all the other didn't really have that special feeling about RP, which this server certainly has.

Section 3:
Have you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread?:
Yes.
Do you agree to follow the rules?:
Of course.

Will you agree to a One week probation Period?:
Sure, but I doubt that will be needed :3

Section 4:
You spend the night in a small farmhouse, after a nice large meal you are given a warm bed to sleep in but as you settle in to bed you hear the floor boards outside your door creak and whispers echo in to your ears. What do you do?: I would sneak closer so I can hear what they are whispering, only to reveal that the friendly old pair wants to capture me while I am asleep so they can add me to their "Trophies". I don't know what those trophies are, yet. After listening to the conversation of the pair, I carefully take a chair and barricade the door.
I turn around carefully, so I don't make them aware that I am wide awake. While turning around I see something shiny below the bed, it was a mirror shard reflecting the moonlight into my eyes. While grabbing the shard, I cut myself which lead to the idea to kill or do some other crazy things to the pair, though thinking that they were old and weak I threw the shard away. I looked thorough the window to see if I could actually just climb down. I could however my window was directly above the pairs window so I couldn't simply climb down without them noticing me. I had no Idea what to do. But then it simply came to my mind. "Why don't I just walk out the front door?" Yeah, it was simple like that. I dressed up. carefully removed the chair and sneaked down the stairs. I walked past their room, they saw me and asked me "Where are you going this late?", I asked them if it was okay if I brought a buddy with me. They grinned and said: "No problem at all, bring on whoever you want, my dear?" So I left.

After living in a large town for three years of turmoil, the local warlord decides to raise taxes yet again to wage his wars against far off lands, rumours spread that the warlord needs new tax collectors to enforce these strict laws while other sources say that a small scale rebellion is being organised, both the town guard and this resistant faction are meeting in two taverns next to one another. What do you do?:
Not wanting to pay higher taxes, I'd go to the Resistant faction and tell them that the Town Guards are in the tavern next to them, hoping that the rebels are able to intimidate the guards into not doing their job. However as self-confident the by far outnumbered town guards are, they provoked a fight with the rebels. No one knew how that fight was going to end, but one thing was sure. After this massacre the warlord surely would not want to raise the taxes. And as assumed the high-numbered rebels flattened the town guards with the ground. Nothing left to say, the warlord won't increase the taxes for sure.

Not being able to control my curiosity I would come closer to see what is inside. As I came closer I saw some kind of white, fluffy balls on some kind of red cloth. As I came closer and closer the cloth was getting longer and wider. And when I finally came to the windows I saw that those red cloths are hats,... hats of dwarfs? Dwarfs that are party-rocking with a disco ball which emits purple and orange flashes of light.

Uhh.. I hope this last one won't kill off my chances I just ran out of Ideas, sorry. But I guess I could always correct it if it is not enough. Thanks for reading :)

Accepted-We will notify you when the server comes up.

Minion

Minion will return as well

Welcome back, Minion.

srgghostkilla

Barus will be returning as soon as the server comes up.

Welcome back, Barus.
Wait a second I killed you
*Burus

sashatheboss

Section 1:
Real Life Name: Sasha Willows
Roleplay Name: Anna Topaz

Section 2:
Players you already know on the on the server: No.
Previous roleplay experience: RP servers in Minecraft, Terraria, Gmod, Starbound, Roblox and many others. Even in real life.
Why would you like to join our server: A boy taller than me told me to do it Having fun, and enjoying some good role playing. Roleplay is something I'm very comfortable doing.

Section 3:
Yes to all.

Section 4:
"Huh? What was that?" I say. I get up and explore silently. Its too dark, and I don't see the way and the furnitures, so I trip with a chair and fall.
"██████████████████████████████!" I yell. I get up and snap my fingers to create some fire in my hands (magic). Using it like a torch, I walk arround and see a hidden man in the other room.
"Ah, it's just a thief stealing the owner's money. Nothing important.", and I go back to my bed without giving a f███. Thieves don't kill if you don't disturb them, and no one would steal a woman who can create fire by snapping fingers.
(No, I feel no sympathy for the owner)

Things are hard these times. A local battle would really set the things worse. Corpses at the streets can bring rats for my witchcraft, but rats can bring diseases for the merchants I buy goods to. The only way to stop the war is killing one of the factions.
"Hmm, which will I help to win? There are guards in one tavern, there are rebels in the other. If I help the rebels killing the guards, more guards will come. If I kill the rebels, it's over. Well, I have decided".
Then I go to my house, cook some poison and go back to the taverns. There, I hire a mercenary to do the following instructions:
"Go to that tavern, poison the drinks with this, wait until the night and tell the guards where the rebels are. The survivors will surrender quickly. Here, 25 coins. After this is done, meet me here tomorrow and I'll give you 75 coins more".
"Aye, lady."
Then I leave, laughing.

"Hmm, it's a spell. Flying flashes, I know this witchcraft" I think. I come in like a wrecking ball without fear, and I see another person dressed with a robe and a cape. That face looks pretty familiar. "Andy! It's great to see you!" I say. "Anna! I missed you a lot since the magic school!" he says. We greet each other with the secret wizard salute.
"How have you been, my friend?"
"Oh, you see, I bought a lonely house here and now I was making some magic cake. And you?"
"Well, I have been travelling for weeks. It's a long story."
"May us talk about it with some cake, Anna?"
"Sure, I'm hungry."

{Accepted: Please PM a mod for the password}

Kiess

Section 1:
Real Life Name:
Cody
Roleplay Name:
Ronald
Section 2:
Players you already know on the on the server:
Sven, Davos, Barus
Previous roleplay experience:
Some roleplaying experience
Why would you like to join our server:
Gain some roleplay experience and have a good time playing terraria
Section 3:
Indeed I have
Absolutely
Yes
Section 4:
Ronald awakes from the ruckus of the creaking outside of his door and slowly makes it to the door. He peeks through a small slit in the door and sees a large man with oddly shaped nose sneaking outside of the door. Upon the back of this man is a sack full of treasures from what it looks like he has stolen and is now making his turn on the farm house. Ronald looks to his sack to find a weapon of his choice, after a good minute he chooses his favorite weapon, the axe. The thief is making his way to Ronald's door and before you know it, Ronald flails the door open and swings his axe down screaming "Now try and hide, FROM THIS!". The thief's arm is sliced clean off his torso and is now screaming in pain. Ronald decides to end the thief's life with one final swing. Ronald shouted as he took the swing "Time to Die!". The thief was no longer of this world.
After living in a large town for three years of turmoil, the local warlord desides to raise taxes yet again to wage his wars against far off lands, rumours spread that the warlord needs new tax collectors to enforce these strict laws while other sources say that a small scale rebellion is being organised, both the town guard and this resistant faction are meeting in two taverns next to one another. What do you do?:
Ronald is enjoying his job as the bartender up until the point in which a group of rebellious people stumble into the tavern. The crowd is arguing fiercely, as Ronald overhears them talking about taxes, he wonders what could be going on. So Ronald makes his way outside, as a single guard walks towards the tavern that the rebellious group is in he waits there. Before the guard could make his way inside Ronald pulls a quick one and cuts the guard's neck. He hides the body and puts on the Guard outfit and waits outside the tavern for a few minutes. After a while he see's a group of guards walk into the tavern next to him, so Ronald decides to listen in on their conversation. They are mumbling about an upcoming war and raising taxes. Ronald doesn't think about his next action and decides to shout "The War is Over!", and the guards look puzzled as Ronald walks out of the tavern and continues his life as being a bartender.
Ronald jumps out of the way as the purple and orange flashes pass him quickly. He turns around to see a wolf covered in peanut butter and jelly, and quickly realizes that this wolf is looking pretty hungry after that PB&J sandwich. Ronald draws his axe in case of the wild wolf making any sudden moves. The wolf slowly approaches Ronald in a friendly manor. Ronald says "Gooood Wolf!" and pulls some Mutton out of his pack and feeds the wolf some of it. Then Ronald and the wolf head inside the cabin to see that there is some firewood in the fire pit, a rug on the middle of the floor, and a few unlit candles on a chairside table. The wolf settles down on the rug as Ronald lights the fire in the fire pit and the candles to provide some extra light. Ronald looks to the kitchen in the cabin and finds some scrap food to last him and the wolf for the night. He goes back to the main room to see the wolf sleeping so Ronald says to himself "Might get some sleep too". He sits in the chair and dozes off as everything turns dark.

{Accepted Pm a mod for the server password}

ClanBregan

Section 1:
Real Life Name:Luke Pollard
Roleplay Name:Duaginid'erd Teken"urden
Section 2:
Players you already know on the on the server:Vatovie/Garok
Previous roleplay experience:Many Years of D&D, Guildwars,
Why would you like to join our server:To join a serious and fun roleplay server that i was referred to by: Vatovie A.K.A Garok
Section 3:
Have you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread?:Yes I have
Do you agree to follow the rules?:Yes
Will you agree to a One week probation Period?:Yes, I have no problem with a probationary period
Section 4:
You spend the night in a small farmhouse, after a nice large meal you are given a warm bed to sleep in but as you settle in to bed you hear the floor boards outside your door creak and whispers echo in to your ears. What do you do?:Duaginid'erd gets out of the warm bed, and moves to a dark corner to wait. If I dont know whoever comes through that door they'll be on the floor the door opens and in walks a stranger with a sword. As he looks around he spots Duaginid'erd just in time to get a sword hilt in the back of the head. Duaginid'erd waits for the intruder to wake-up. Duaginid'erd holds a sword to the intruders throat and asks,"Who sent you?" The intruder sarcastically responds," That nice old man that gave you a hot meal and a room."  Duaginid'erd takes the sword and pulls it across his throat. Duaginid'erd cleans his sword off on the intruders shirt and proceeds to walk downstairs. As Duaginid'erd walks around the corner he sees the old man counting coin at the table. Duaginid'erd sarcastically asks," Is all the coin for me?" Before the old man can react Duaginid'erd throws a knife from his belt into the old mans head. Duaginid'erd then takes their money, and gear then leaves with a skip in his step.
After living in a large town for three years of turmoil, the local warlord desides to raise taxes yet again to wage his wars against far off lands, rumours spread that the warlard needs new tax collectors to enforce these strict laws while other sources say that a small scale rebellion is being organised, both the town guard and this resistant faction are meeting in two taverns next to one another. What do you do?:Duaginid'erd decides to try something. He enters the meeting place for the town guard. " I have an offer for you. I can show you where the rebellion is recruiting; for a price of course." Duaginid'erd says with a smile. The guards look shocked." What is your price?" One of the guards asked. " Empty your pockets of coin and protection will be provided to me when the rebels do decide to get even." Duaginid'erd says casually. The guards talk briefly before one turns to say," We agree. What info do you have?" Duaginid'erd simply points out the door at the bar next door. " The bar right next to this one. Now give me my money and go have your fun." Duaginid'erd says with a smile. The guards oblige and run out of the bar to begin the fight.
You have been travelling for weeks, in the past 5 days you haven't seen a single soul as you march continuously through the local marshland until a cabin emerges through the fog, the door is not locked, the cabin has 2 windows on either end, upon peering closer through the window on your side you see bright flashes of purple and orange fly out. What do you do?:Duaginid'erd turns and walks casually away trying to find a place with less dark magic floating around.

{Accepted: Message any active moderator for the server password}

NightingVale

Before I begin my application, I would like to note that it is not a good idea to rank RPing attempts by length. Just because a role playing post is not as long as others does not nessecarily mean that it is a bad role playing post. Quality over quantity, people. That's all.

Section 1:
Real Life Name: If you don't mind, I'd rather keep this to myself. If you MUST know my name, I will PM it to you.
Roleplay Name: Jacob Blight
Section 2:
Players you already know on the on the server: None, unfortunately.
Previous roleplay experience: I've made several role-playing threads and participated in them, considered a role-playing veteran in different forumboards, however I have done some role-playing on Minecraft. This would be my first Terraria role-play server.
Why would you like to join our server: I have grown a bit tired of SP Terraria and I wish to interact with others in a hopefully good community server in MP.
Section 3:
Have you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread?: Yes.
Do you agree to follow the rules?: Yes.
Will you agree to a One week probation Period?: Depends, for what reason?
Section 4:
You spend the night in a small farmhouse, after a nice large meal you are given a warm bed to sleep in but as you settle in to bed you hear the floor boards outside your door creak and whispers echo in to your ears. What do you do?: I mutter to myself and wave my head left and right, my body twisting under the cover of my thick blankets, ruffling the threads and curving the blanket. I groan softly as I lift my tired head from the soft, feathery pillow and look at my door, my vision somewhat wavey as I attempted to peer outside, wary of the noises. Slowly moving my legs to the left, I pick up the nearest object that reasonably serve as a good weapon as I slowly step towards the door, make-shift weapon held up in self-defense. I peek into the darkness outside my door, the shadows stretching into my dimly lit room. Who was out there, who walked upon the floor of this house? I pondered silently as I heard the footsteps approach my door, ready to strike at the nearest sign of danger, and as I heard the rusty hinges creak as the door opens slowly, the light of my lamp shining upon the face of my intruder, revealing the person to be -
After living in a large town for three years of turmoil, the local warlord decides to raise taxes yet again to wage his wars against far off lands, rumors spread that the warlord needs new tax collectors to enforce these strict laws while other sources say that a small scale rebellion is being organised, both the town guard and this resistant faction are meeting in two taverns next to one another. What do you do?: I mutter silently to myself as I shake my head at the shenanigans. I did not want more bloodshed upon the grounds of this town, and I decided that the best place for my efforts to be used was attempting to make sure the rebellion didn't plan on harming too many people. We've had enough of that these days, enough of that. As I nonchalantly enter the tavern, I get a drink and silently sit near the planning revolutionists. As they fervently whisper plans, I sit next to them and warn them from too much bloodshed. I tell them that if they were going to harm people, that they should keep it to a minimum and directed only to the guards, at least. They reluctantly know that I am right and that bystanders should not be harmed. They send out a few of the more least known people out to spread rumors to stay away from the town square, where the rebellion will take place. Within a few hours, the town square is mostly empty, with a small sprinkling of people who denied the rumors. Slowly, and within groups, the revolutionists left the tavern in an order that would not raise suspicion. With most of the revolutionists hanging somewhere nearby the town square, they raise up in an outcry in the town square, quickly beginning a battle with nearby guards, a few of them running to get assistance in stampling the revolution. Watching from the shadows, I attempted to manipulate events to cause less bloodshed and hoped that few would die and most be wounded in this battle. I sighed and shook my weary head again, and walked back to my house, thinking that when I came back, things may have settled down. Who knows?
You have been travelling for weeks, in the past 5 days you haven't seen a single soul as you march continuously through the local marshland until a cabin emerges through the fog, the door is not locked, the cabin has 2 windows on either end, upon peering closer through the window on your side you see bright flashes of purple and orange fly out. What do you do?: I peer through the window again, a bit perplexed by the shining of lights within. Perhaps someone was doing experiments, or maybe someone was in trouble? Who knew? I pulled out my weapon in case I encountered trouble. I walked up to the wooden door and knocked upon it softly, stepping to the edge and waiting for a response. Momentarily, the lights stopped flashing. I heard soft clomp, clomps as footsteps headed towards the door. The brass doorknob slowly turned as the person on the other side opened the door, calling out, "Who's there?" I look at him as the man looks at me, seeing each other in full. "Well, hello there. Would you like to come in?" I shrugged and nodded. I stepped into the dimly lit room after him. Looking ahead, I saw in a bright flash of colors a -

Hopefully this application is satisfactory.

{Accepted: PM any active mod for the password}
"The universal aptitude for ineptitude makes any human accomplishment an incredible miracle." -John Stapp

Delsin

Section 1:
Real Life Name: Nick Sweeney
Roleplay Name: Kurai Homuren
Section 2:
Players you already know on the on the server: None of them.
Previous roleplay experience: Roleplayed on tons of Terraria servers, such as Serathoul, Translyvania, Apocrypha, and Demons vs. Angels. I'm a paragraph roleplayer.
Why would you like to join our server: There aren't any interesting servers that I haven't been on that offer a roleplaying experience, and this one caught my eye.
Section 3:
Have you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread?: Yes
Do you agree to follow the rules?: Yes
Will you agree to a One week probation Period?: Yes
Section 4:

I gather the ebony-hilted dagger that you keep in your night-stand for cases just like this one. Slowly then, with my rather expert stealth ( and partially dealing with the fact that I weigh very little.) skills, I would press up against my bedroom wall, slowly shuffling up against the wall until I could open the door. When I open the door, I feel a push coming from the direction of the door, and with a spinning slash I place the bladed edge of my dagger into the home invader's juglar. The blood would seep from his neck, causing several splashing sounds as his blood torrented from his throat. "That's what you get you sod." is what I say under breath. I would then continue to advance until I saw two more thieves in my living room, and I crouch down low, and keep very silent. I sneak up on the thieves, who are walking side by side and with a quick left jerk of my chest, I would thrust my dagger through my opponent's Achilles' heels, leaving them unable to walk and defenseless. 

After living in a large town for three years of turmoil, the local warlord desides to raise taxes yet again to wage his wars against far off lands, rumours spread that the warlord needs new tax collectors to enforce these strict laws while other sources say that a small scale rebellion is being organised, both the town guard and this resistant faction are meeting in two taverns next to one another. What do you do?:
Invite the two factions to drink together, and exchange several under the table deals in order to make sure that your people are "accounted" for once the taxes are collected.

You have been travelling for weeks, in the past 5 days you haven't seen a single soul as you march continuously through the local marshland until a cabin emerges through the fog, the door is not locked, the cabin has 2 windows on either end, upon peering closer through the window on your side you see bright flashes of purple and orange fly out. What do you do?: Open the door to the cabin and smirk, for this was the den of thieves, much like himself.

"Hey Fenrir" I state, pulling off a large bag filled with silver and gold goblets, along with pick pocketed rings, and necklaces that he filled by charming women, and then knocking them out.
"Kurai, have you come in with another.. "shipment?" Fenrir said, his hands rubbing up together, and he becoming completely oblivious to the bombs he was toying with, attempting to find a good mixture of powders to cause a blinding light for escape.
"You know me, I never come empty handed." I kick the back towards Fenrir. "Let's talk business."[/b]

{Accepted-Please PM a mod for your password}
It's good, but the first paragraph was a bit much. Good otherwise.

Octt

Section 1:
Real Life Name:James
Roleplay Name:Octt
Section 2:
Players you already know on the on the server: none, but I want to meet people
Previous roleplay experience: In my own imaginary single player world. (I'm a loser)
Why would you like to join our server: To not be a loser and have people to RP with.
Section 3:
Have you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread?:yes
Do you agree to follow the rules?:yes
Will you agree to a One week probation Period?:yes
Section 4:
You spend the night in a small farmhouse, after a nice large meal you are given a warm bed to sleep in but as you settle in to bed you hear the floor boards outside your door creak and whispers echo in to your ears. What do you do?:I slowly roll over, and see a young boy standing next to my bed side. A I rise up, and kindly ask what the fuck he is doing. He starts to get in a panic. He's breathing so fast he cant get all his words out. "ive just... escaped..."
"RUN" he says. I am not one to ask questions. We burst out the barn doors and head towards the tree line. We duck for cover and wait for him to recover his breath. "They've locked us all up, storing us." "I managed to fit through the small shaft." "They're... eating us" "What?" I said. "CANNIBALS" "I couldn't believe it, no wonder they've given me such a nice large meal. We start to head back to save the others, but the farmers had started to head towards the barn... coming for me.... *to be continued*

After living in a large town for three years of turmoil, the local warlord desides to raise taxes yet again to wage his wars against far off lands, rumours spread that the warlard needs new tax collectors to enforce these strict laws while other sources say that a small scale rebellion is being organised, both the town guard and this resistant faction are meeting in two taverns next to one another. What do you do?:I go to both. I start to work as the tax collector but am secretly on the rebels side. I help them steal money from the warlord to assemble weapons, and keep the hungry fed. We start to group families together under one house to lower the rates for everyone, no one suspects a thing because I'm just doing my job, and everyone thinks people are just running away. In 3 weeks, we ended up able to rally up enough moral and weapons to storm our warlord in demand to cease his tyranny.
You have been travelling for weeks, in the past 5 days you haven't seen a single soul as you march continuously through the local marshland until a cabin emerges through the fog, the door is not locked, the cabin has 2 windows on either end, upon peering closer through the window on your side you see bright flashes of purple and orange fly out. What do you do?:I go covert, I sit and wait to see what exactly I am up against. For me, anything magic like is worth taking a step back and being cautious about. I see a mysterious women. Sitting on her bed. Crying. moping about how she wishes she could bring him back. About how alone she is. She continues to flair bolts around in a rampage. I decide in my attraction to helpless girls to knock on the door. She answers in a hostile tone, almost shooting her bolts at me.
"I see you need help" I said.
*to be continued*

Please use the original coding.