Easily accessible content that can be easily added

Started by Tom, 25-11-2012

Tom

Make the colors fit better, right now your flak jacket doesn't look to great, maybe head hack a benie wearing soldier to it or this head to it maybe and recolor the head

http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=22066
Quote from: TheAndyShandy on 05-12-2013
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

Lent23

Quote from: Tom on 27-11-2012
Make the colors fit better, right now your flak jacket doesn't look to great, maybe head hack a benie wearing soldier to it or this head to it maybe and recolor the head

http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=22066
The texture that I'm using is the one from Shadow of Chernobyl
"Mommy, when is Daddy coming home?"
"Here, Alex.. Daddy sent us a package.. The soldier told us that it.. might be a while until Daddy's done with his service. Don't worry, you'll see him soon, Alex.."
"He's always gone! I never get to see him!"

Tom

No its not. If you look at your texture and then at the one the chump in the picture you posted is wearing there is a clear difference.
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

Lent23

No its not. If you look at your texture and then at the one the chump in the picture you posted is wearing there is a clear difference.
I don't think you understand, I took this texture from the Shadow of Chernobyl game files. That picture is from Clear sky, I think.
"Here, Alex.. Daddy sent us a package.. The soldier told us that it.. might be a while until Daddy's done with his service. Don't worry, you'll see him soon, Alex.."

Tom

Quote from: Lent23 on 27-11-2012
I don't think you understand, I took this texture from the Shadow of Chernobyl game files. That picture is from Clear sky, I think.

IDK it doesn't look like it, I remeber for a long time UKM in SRP used the SAS hood model with a forest camo, and then one day an update happened and about the only thing that changed was a UKM logo on the shoulder, I assumed Blake or someone put the logo there. But your texture looks like the same texture as that on the UKM grunt skin used in SRP right now.
Oh boy.

Steven :D

IDK it doesn't look like it, I remeber for a long time UKM in SRP used the SAS hood model with a forest camo, and then one day an update happened and about the only thing that changed was a UKM logo on the shoulder, I assumed Blake or someone put the logo there. But your texture looks like the same texture as that on the UKM grunt skin used in SRP right now.
go back to making your glock tom

Rebel6609

Grunts running around in ugly colored retextured berils are just unpleasing to the eye. Should just leave the grunts as they are, but have 2 different variants. The one we have, and one like the tactical rebel with the hood down and a beanie with gasmask. That would be better than beril-galore.

<22:23:04> "Puffles": gofuckyourselfaggot
<22:25:12> You were banned for 5 hours from the server by "Cole" (For trolling)
Never in my life have I ever had to endure 9 yearolds calling me a banana picker, and then get banned afterwards for doing nothing wrong.
Promising Young admins.

Tom

Quote from: Steven :D on 27-11-2012

go back to making your glock tom

I am making a AK-12 scrub, get it right :P
Oh boy.

deluxulous

I'm up for re-rigging models again I suppose. I just dislike it because it's tedious work

Otto

The old berrils look perfectly fine to me, I don't see any need to change those.

Ah, I see

Lent23

Quote from: Otto on 27-11-2012
The old berrils look perfectly fine to me, I don't see any need to change those.
Who said anything about changing Berills?

Steven :D

Tom

I for one like the new berill

You mean the reskin of the berill intended for a new grunt suit? That I still think looks off.
Oh boy.

Rebel6609

Quote from: Tom on 28-11-2012
I for one like the new berill

You mean the reskin of the berill intended for a new grunt suit? That I still think looks off.

<22:23:04> "Puffles": gofuckyourselfaggot
<22:25:12> You were banned for 5 hours from the server by "Cole" (For trolling)
Never in my life have I ever had to endure 9 yearolds calling me a banana picker, and then get banned afterwards for doing nothing wrong.
Promising Young admins.

Tom

Someone could port the stalker grunt model itself.
Oh boy.

Silver Knight

Quote from: Tom on 29-11-2012

Go ahead.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Tom

Quote from: SilverKnight on 29-11-2012
Quote from: Tom on 29-11-2012

Go ahead.

I'll figure out how to do that and a bunch of other shit hopefully during my next group of days off.
Oh boy.

Spades_Neil

Rescripting SWEPs for our scripts is not that difficult.

If someone like me can do it, anyone can. Just give me the world and view model and I can do the rest. I already made a bunch of SWEPs and fixes for FORP that never got added.

That's the real problem. Getting Silver to add them.

SGT-Spartans

Why not replace content with content from another game, so that we have an entirely uniform and blending look.
SRP chars:
Vasilli 'Vasoline' Nikolaev - Freedom - Alive
Aleksey Ipanov - Spooky Trenchcoat Man - Alive
'Pale' - Bloodsucker - Alive

Lent23

Knife_cz

Maskless, helmetless suits are god damn ugly.

Silver Knight

Quote from: Spades_Neil on 30-11-2012

If someone like me can do it, anyone can. Just give me the world and view model and I can do the rest. I already made a bunch of SWEPs and fixes for FORP that never got added.

The real problem is finding a base worthwhile to replace our older one. I am still working on the script, i have the script mostly functioning properly now. Still awhile to go. If you have a swep base suggestion go ahead and post, make sure it works with gmod13.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Otto

Quote from: knife_cz on 02-12-2012

Yeah, I'm not liking those at all.

Very nice L85 model with a working scope, it looks a lot like the model from Pripyat.
http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=112156

A really polished looking M16, I think it'd be pretty canon if Freedom was using a lot of these.
http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=129829

AK47/74 pack.
http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=124381

Spades_Neil

Quote from: SilverKnight on 02-12-2012
Quote from: Spades_Neil on 30-11-2012

The real problem is finding a base worthwhile to replace our older one. I am still working on the script, i have the script mostly functioning properly now. Still awhile to go. If you have a swep base suggestion go ahead and post, make sure it works with gmod13.

Not gonna lie. Completely valid point. But, I say we go with something simple. As long as the guns go pewpew and we can have our ironsights and a bit of zoom on some guns, we're good.

Paintcheck

Quote from: Otto on 02-12-2012
Quote from: knife_cz on 02-12-2012

Yeah, I'm not liking those at all.

Very nice L85 model with a working scope, it looks a lot like the model from Pripyat.
http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=112156

A really polished looking M16, I think it'd be pretty canon if Freedom was using a lot of these.
http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=129829

AK47/74 pack.
http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=124381

GLORIOUS AK47 GET!

No to the M16A4 . The US doesn't export those nor do they export AN/PEQ2 lasers. If you really want an AR variant in STALKER (that isn't the LR300 which also makes very little sense to be in the Zone but it was in the original game so I guess it gets a pass) use something like a CAR-15 or M733 (or M16A1 or I guess A2 but the shorter barreled ones are cooler.