Easily accessible content that can be easily added

Started by Tom, 25-11-2012

SGT-Spartans

Okay, so we have pretty guns but we have ugly ass player models.

We dont always have to have STALKER Models, just models that look like they'd be in the zone.
SRP chars:
Vasilli 'Vasoline' Nikolaev - Freedom - Alive
Aleksey Ipanov - Spooky Trenchcoat Man - Alive
'Pale' - Bloodsucker - Alive

Tom

Quote from: SGT-Spartans on 02-12-2012

We dont always have to have STALKER Models, just models that look like they'd be in the zone.

As soon as Lent sends me that Berill he reskined to look like the flak jacket I'll practice head hacking with it. If all goes well I'll try doing different things with skinning/hacking/rigging
Quote from: TheAndyShandy on 05-12-2013
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

Otto

I read somewhere that NATO was supplying Freedom to fight a little proxy war in the Zone, or at least it was heavily implied.  If they have G36Ks, SA-80s and even FN200s I'm sure there would be a few M16s thrown in there.  Unless it really is that tough to acquire US service rifles.  I don't think it's that hard though, I mean they find fucking Barret .50s in the hands of drug gangs.

Maybe some Metro 2033 models if that's possible?

jaik

Quote from: Otto on 02-12-2012

We have Metro models.
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

nKe

jaik

Quote from: Nik3 on 02-12-2012
Quote from: Jake on 02-12-2012
Quote from: Otto on 02-12-2012

We have Metro models.
moar!

Not until Last Light is released
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

Tom

I can't figure out how to get cannonfodders compiler to work, but as soon as I figgure it out I'll send this model to Brando so that he can apply the flak jacket model (The proper one that he most recently made) to this.
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

Lent23

Quote from: Tom on 02-12-2012

I can't figure out how to get cannonfodders compiler to work, but as soon as I figgure it out I'll send this model to Brando so that he can apply the flak jacket model (The proper one that he most recently made) to this.
All those beautiful polygons.
"Mommy, when is Daddy coming home?"
"Here, Alex.. Daddy sent us a package.. The soldier told us that it.. might be a while until Daddy's done with his service. Don't worry, you'll see him soon, Alex.."
"He's always gone! I never get to see him!"

SGT-Spartans

All 10 of those polygons..

really I'd like to see a push for a search for...more appealing content. Not to sound like a graphics kid but it does help.

Ill look tomorrow.
SRP chars:
Vasilli 'Vasoline' Nikolaev - Freedom - Alive
Aleksey Ipanov - Spooky Trenchcoat Man - Alive
'Pale' - Bloodsucker - Alive

Tom

All 10 of those polygons..

really I'd like to see a push for a search for...more appealing content. Not to sound like a graphics kid but it does help.

Ill look tomorrow.

Not to put your endeavour down or anything but you might not find any higher poly stalker models, but you will most definitely find other shit.
Oh boy.

Spades_Neil

Someone mentioned we should try bringing the CAR16 or the M16A1 into SRP.

I made a SWEP for that you know. Plus I still have that Gauss rifle though Silver's reason for not adding it was it was OP. I figured I nerfed it enough by making the recoil damn near knock players over even if they held still, iron sighted, and crouched, but the damage output is still ungodly.

Perhaps I should try in the future to go for a "Damage per second" method of balancing the weapon and nerf the ROF even more.

I also made this thing but this is probably more appropriate for Fallout.

Tom

Oh boy.

Tom

First headhacked model, I plan on reskinning it with the skin that grunts in SoC had on their suits that Brandon dug up. (Also plan on fixing those damn eyes)

I also plan on shooting out more models out my ass tommorow so yay!
Oh boy.

Lent23

Quote from: Tom on 04-12-2012

First headhacked model, I plan on reskinning it with the skin that grunts in SoC had on their suits that Brandon dug up. (Also plan on fixing those damn eyes)

I also plan on shooting out more models out my ass tommorow so yay!
Glad to see you resized the head from berill chest size to human head size. c:
"Mommy, when is Daddy coming home?"
"Here, Alex.. Daddy sent us a package.. The soldier told us that it.. might be a while until Daddy's done with his service. Don't worry, you'll see him soon, Alex.."
"He's always gone! I never get to see him!"

Ragolution

Tom stop devving. Jeez. Be more fun than that.

Tom

WOOOOOOOO YEAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH GOT IT TO WORK

Oh boy.

Ragolution

STOP IT TOM YOU'RE MAKING SILVER LOOK BAD

Rebel6609

Quote from: Tom on 05-12-2012

Damn good job, Tom. Just gotta make that beanie green now xD!  Loving it though. Keep up the good work.

<22:23:04> "Puffles": gofuckyourselfaggot
<22:25:12> You were banned for 5 hours from the server by "Cole" (For trolling)
Never in my life have I ever had to endure 9 yearolds calling me a banana picker, and then get banned afterwards for doing nothing wrong.
Promising Young admins.

Steven :D

Quote from: Rebel6609 on 05-12-2012

Damn good job, Tom. Just gotta make that beanie green now xD!  Loving it though. Keep up the good work.

need to resize it
and fix the normal map

Tom

Quote from: Steven :D on 05-12-2012
Quote from: Rebel6609 on 05-12-2012

need to resize it
and fix the normal map

Pic related what sort of gasmask should I throw on this guy? (To avoid attack of the clones lol)

Also stevie is working on making dat beanie green for ya rebel :)
Oh boy.

Tom

Just need steven to retexture the beret and send me the textures and in theory once I port this model over to Gmod (I put it in my HL2 folder cause I'm retarded and lazy and don't want to figure out how to get modelviewer to work with Gmod) the pink and black checker face should clear up

Not entirely sure why but it doesn't appear as though the Bump Map is showing through, not sure if its cause its HL2, or if its cause I didn't make the beret smooth or what.

UPDATE: Fixed some issues with the beret to make it fit on the gasmask/head better
Oh boy.

KingArthur

Spades_Neil

Yaaaaay! Now TNB has something worth stealing from us for a change! C:

Ragolution

Spades do you even read your posts.

Tom

Oh boy.