looking for new comps.

Started by Mr.Nibbles, 21-09-2010

Mr.Nibbles

I got the map I got the stalker package, and all that but I cant see the charactors that im playing or see any of them there all errors help plz.
Αρρωστος σας δείτε σε αυτή τη ζωή ή την επόμενη φίλος μου.
In Greek it means "Ill see you in this life or the next my friend."

Paintcheck

You didn't install the pack properly. It is an addon. You just unzip it into your addon folder and you're good.

Mr.Nibbles

lolKieck

░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Paintcheck

Just reinstall all of them and do it properly this time and it will fix your problem.

It absolutely astounds me how people still can't install the pack properly AFTER it was made an addon.

Paintcheck

Guide to installing shit:

STep 1: DL it
Step 2: unzip to Garrysmod/garrysmod/addons
Step 3: You're done

You really can't figure that out? The order should be obvious: Content pack, THEN patch. Why would you install the patch first? Use your head please.

Mr.Nibbles

i already did that still doesnt work it doesnt work and yes i know how to its done its just like L4D.

Mr.Nibbles

o and i already had the map thats y i installed the patch first y dont u think before talking.

Ace of Hearts

Quote from: Mr.Nibbles on 22-09-2010
o and i already had the map thats y i installed the patch first y dont u think before talking.

Quite an attitude you have there, especially towards someone trying to help you.

jaik

You're doing it wrong, models work for everybody.
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

Paintcheck

Quote from: Mr.Nibbles on 22-09-2010

"y dont i think before talking"

Listen you fucking idiot if you are too stupid to install a model pack as an addon that works for everyone else on this server then you do not get to show an attitude to me, especially when you can't even type coherently. Frankly I hope you never get it working since you are clearly too much of a retard to possibly be any good at RPing seriously and will only drive down the overall RP level of this server should you join it.

Mr.Nibbles

o you mad now mr coherently lol i really dont care i have a wife and a job its not like i care thank you for your help mr coherently and word of advice learn to read iv did everything i could and if u cant figure it out its my comp that cant read some of the file.  idk if you forgot but yeah. its not like i need it in my life lol. o no i cant play pfft i have better things to do in like then try to fight ill fight when im back in iraq again. lol thanks anyways and be safe.

Paintcheck

Glad I could help. Have fun being 10 years old.

Mr.Nibbles

lol im 21 and u need to chill even i dont swear maybe because i learn not to in the marines.

jaik

Quote from: Mr.Nibbles on 23-09-2010
o you mad now mr coherently lol i really dont care i have a wife and a job its not like i care thank you for your help mr coherently and word of advice learn to read iv did everything i could and if u cant figure it out its my comp that cant read some of the file.  idk if you forgot but yeah. its not like i need it in my life lol. o no i cant play pfft i have better things to do in like then try to fight ill fight when im back in iraq again. lol thanks anyways and be safe.
lol im 21 and u need to chill even i dont swear maybe because i learn not to in the marines.
Now.

Mr.Nibbles

Quote from: Jake on 23-09-2010
Now.
u saying im trolling? lol

jaik

Mr.Nibbles

we going to have to change this topic to haters gonna hate XD

Mr.Nibbles

JAKE YOU ALIVE MAN?

Mr.Nibbles

im not starting anything plz dont be mad to man come on i said sorry i didnt even swear at him theres no need to fight. its over and dont be trolling on me like that jake and i didnt say i have a dream. come on relax.

Bielecki

You have got alot to learn.

Locke

Nibbles, it doesn't matter if you're an adult if you don't act like one. Anyways:

Re-download the main pack after deleting the one you have already.

Install it.

Download the patch http://www.megaupload.com/?d=M1V920IE

Install it.

Good to go.

Mr.Nibbles

Quote from: ㅎㅎLocke on 23-09-2010
Nibbles, it doesn't matter if you're an adult if you don't act like one. Anyways:

Re-download the main pack after deleting the one you have already.

Install it.

Download the patch http://www.megaupload.com/?d=M1V920IE

Install it.

Good to go.
iv tryed that bro its know good iv uninstalled and reinstalled gmod and reinstalled everything. its just the comp its getting old. its like what. 6 or 7 years. i think its time for a new one lol. thanks anyways tho.

Mr.Nibbles

comps yes wheres a good website for good comp? ill spend 1000 if i have to but only 1000 cant go over 2000. i have bills to pay.

Paintcheck

Build it yourself. For $1000 you can get a nice homemade machine.