looking for new comps.

Started by Mr.Nibbles, 21-09-2010

Mr.Nibbles

im not much of a computer guy i dont know how to build a computer all i know how is to stick in a ram thats about it. is there any good websites tho i mean best buy isnt really good here in hawaii. people just say go online to get it so im just looking. one guy said new eggs? sounds like a farming market.
Αρρωστος σας δείτε σε αυτή τη ζωή ή την επόμενη φίλος μου.
In Greek it means "Ill see you in this life or the next my friend."

Silence)

I just got a compaq from staples..it works like god..but only becouse i put in like a 5000 dollar worth video card.

Mr.Nibbles

yeah i just saw on new egg that website holy cow there graphs cards are like 400 to 1000 dollars im like do i really want to build my own or just buy one thats made but custom i mean dell has some good ones.

Khorn

Putting a computer together is rather easy actually. Do you have a buddy or family member that can help you choose parts and put it together?

Mr.Nibbles

yeah i was talking to one of my friends hes helping me out with the ram and all that but still i need more opinion on the graphs card.

Chaos

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16883113131
Save yourself some money and time, and buy this. Only flaw Im seeing is low power supply.
Also, maybe you should of made a new topic in computing. You won't have to buy another computer for a while. 6 core processors at 2.6 GHz, 1GB of video memory, 8GB RAM, and it's on Windows & x64.
This won't be outdated anytime soon.

Mr.Nibbles

Quote from: Chaos on 24-09-2010
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16883113131
Save yourself some money and time, and buy this. Only flaw Im seeing is low power supply.
Also, maybe you should of made a new topic in computing. You won't have to buy another computer for a while. 6 core processors at 2.6 GHz, 1GB of video memory, 8GB RAM, and it's on Windows & x64.
This won't be outdated anytime soon.
nice i like.  :)

lolKieck

Did you unpack the pack from compressed to normal ?
EDIT: Also, CBA to read whole thread, so don't mind me asking the same question, oh and Mr. Nibbles, don't triple post next time.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Chaos

It might have some annoying programs on it. That's what the reviews are saying, but a lot of people reviewed the pc I bought badly, saying it was broken and stuff, but it worked fine for me. Still works fine.

Steel

Not bad for the price!
Shame it looks like a pile of shit tho :P

Wings

Quote from: Mr.Nibbles on 23-09-2010
o you mad now mr coherently lol i really dont care i have a wife and a job its not like i care thank you for your help mr coherently and word of advice learn to read iv did everything i could and if u cant figure it out its my comp that cant read some of the file.  idk if you forgot but yeah. its not like i need it in my life lol. o no i cant play pfft i have better things to do in like then try to fight ill fight when im back in iraq again. lol thanks anyways and be safe.
Okay wait...
Either you are foreign, and you haven't quite learned the English language yet, or you a fucking 11 year old prick who needs to get the fuck out of this community.
First off, You say that you have a "Wife and a job", Your wife is a used up cum dumpster that enjoy's giving other men blowjobs when you aren't home. Your job, must clearly be you and your poor ghetto self begging on the street for pocket change. I love how you say "Lean to read", When you cannot even speak like a human fucking being. "iv did everything i could and if u cant figure it out its my comp that cant read some of the file" Maybe if you would get off of your shitty Window's 98 computer that your purchased with your food stamps and welfare check. Then you state that your an American soldier, Last time I check American soldiers go into the Military to become better people, Not become ignorant fucks who cannot post in a simple forum accurately. Last time I checked, You had to be 18 to join the military, not 11. Then you have the audacity to state that you will be fighting in Iraq, Have you seen the news? American troops have been pulled out of Iraq by President Obama. You fucking dumbass prick. Lastly, I want you to read this, Pay close attention.

By the way, I have a better PC for you. Maybe it will work better than your current piece of shit.

Mr.Nibbles

Quote from: Wings on 03-10-2010
Quote from: Mr.Nibbles on 23-09-2010
o you mad now mr coherently lol i really dont care i have a wife and a job its not like i care thank you for your help mr coherently and word of advice learn to read iv did everything i could and if u cant figure it out its my comp that cant read some of the file.  idk if you forgot but yeah. its not like i need it in my life lol. o no i cant play pfft i have better things to do in like then try to fight ill fight when im back in iraq again. lol thanks anyways and be safe.
Okay wait...
Either you are foreign, and you haven't quite learned the English language yet, or you a fucking 11 year old prick who needs to get the fuck out of this community.
First off, You say that you have a "Wife and a job", Your wife is a used up cum dumpster that enjoy's giving other men blowjobs when you aren't home. Your job, must clearly be you and your poor ghetto self begging on the street for pocket change. I love how you say "Lean to read", When you cannot even speak like a human fucking being. "iv did everything i could and if u cant figure it out its my comp that cant read some of the file" Maybe if you would get off of your shitty Window's 98 computer that your purchased with your food stamps and welfare check. Then you state that your an American soldier, Last time I check American soldiers go into the Military to become better people, Not become ignorant fucks who cannot post in a simple forum accurately. Last time I checked, You had to be 18 to join the military, not 11. Then you have the audacity to state that you will be fighting in Iraq, Have you seen the news? American troops have been pulled out of Iraq by President Obama. You fucking dumbass prick. Lastly, I want you to read this, Pay close attention.

By the way, I have a better PC for you. Maybe it will work better than your current piece of shit.

someones butt hurt about an old topic lol. still have alot to learn about the military and the president just because its on the news doesnt mean anything. your one of those people that wants to hear everythings ok but its not. well say whatever you like and makes you feel better. relax and have fun and maybe we can be friends. XD

Mr.Nibbles

Quote from: lolKieck on 24-09-2010
Did you unpack the pack from compressed to normal ?
EDIT: Also, CBA to read whole thread, so don't mind me asking the same question, oh and Mr. Nibbles, don't triple post next time.
no i didnt unpack it yet iv been busy. yeah sorry about that triple post thing but yeah ill ask for help when i can. thank you again and peace my brotha.

Steel

Lol even I thought that American soldiers knew the most basic language skills. It's utterly disrespectful pretending to be A servicemen for any nation. Stop being an idiot and don't derail your own threads. Back on topic or you won't receive the help you need.

Mr.Nibbles

Quote from: Steel on 04-10-2010
Lol even I thought that American soldiers knew the most basic language skills. It's utterly disrespectful pretending to be A servicemen for any nation. Stop being an idiot and don't derail your own threads. Back on topic or you won't receive the help you need.
dont know why you guys bring up something thats old. its like adding fuel to the fire. i already said sorry idk if you like causing more problems lol. but its fine by me whatever makes you feel better lol.

Steel

Look you obviously don't want help. Seeing as you carry on arguing back. Can we get this thread Locked please.

Mr.Nibbles

Quote from: Steel on 04-10-2010
Look you obviously don't won't help. Seeing as you carry on arguing back. Can we get this thread Locked please.
well seeing how you 2 brought it up kind of made it bad again i dont know if you read all of it. i did say sorry and we moved on but then wing over there brought it up then u added to it so it seems you 2 need to brought it back up. but like i said to wing sorry and just be friends. its not like im going to be here anytime longer i leave in 2 months.

Steel

Because you carry on arguing about it, your snidey comments to wings telling him he knows nothing aren't okay. I told you to stop derailing, and that goes for anyone.

Mr.Nibbles

well he doesnt. i still have friends in Kabal that are still fighting and plus why would he bring an old argument back i dont get it, and then talk about my wife. thats kind of childish if you ask me. i already said sorry to paint and jack. i mean we just left it after that. then we started talking about my comp and how its not good. so thus a new computer. but like i said i dont want to argu just drop it or lock this topic please. ill say again sorry but plz dont bring it back up.