OFFICIAL ACEON LOA/HELLO/GOODBYE THREAD

Started by RanmaChan, 12-12-2011

FluffPuppies

Quote from: RanmaChan on 02-04-2012
Welcome back Tots!  Please, for the love of god, change your signature...
i like how he said that he wanted people to acknowledge him and the moment i looked down it his signature said "deal with it"

RanmaChan

Quote from: FluffPuppies on 04-04-2012
Quote from: RanmaChan on 02-04-2012
Welcome back Tots!  Please, for the love of god, change your signature...
i like how he said that he wanted people to acknowledge him and the moment i looked down it his signature said "deal with it"

He changed his signature to that from something far worse...
"If you don't expect gratitude, you'll seldom be dissapointed."

Andrew Weasley

Sup everyone?
Sorry I have been gone for awhile. I have a few excuses.
My Internet blows and I went on vacation to the Cayman Islands for spring break.
Can't wait for the server to be back up. I miss everyone.
Keep on keepin on. Lifes a garden, dig it.
Minecraft: Axxal
Steam: call_me_axx

Mr_Squirrel

Quote from: Andrew Weasley on 09-04-2012
Sup everyone?
My Internet blows and I went on vacation to the Cayman Islands for spring break.

I missed you father

CoolFeerman

Quote from: Mr_Squirrel on 09-04-2012
Sup everyone?

I missed you father

I bet he didn't miss you, Frenchita.

RanmaChan

Quote from: CoolFeerman on 09-04-2012
Quote from: Mr_Squirrel on 09-04-2012
Sup everyone?

I missed you father

*slaps Feer upside the head*  Be nice to the French guy!

Welcome back Ange!  ;D

I bet he didn't miss you, Frenchita.

fordwell

Due to increased drama on all ends mine included I am taking extended leave until everything is cleared up. I do not know when I will be back. I may also be changing Minecraft account names but we will see. If this occurs I will be glad to inform all to reduce the confusion. Ill be leaving a Yahoo address with Demon and that is how I will be best reached though no guarantees.

Mr_Squirrel

Quote from: fordwell on 14-04-2012
Due to increased drama on all ends mine included I am taking extended leave until everything is cleared up. I do not know when I will be back. I may also be changing Minecraft account names but we will see. If this occurs I will be glad to inform all to reduce the confusion. Ill be leaving a Yahoo address with Demon and that is how I will be best reached though no guarantees.
Hope to see you again, Ford!

RanmaChan

Quote from: fordwell on 14-04-2012

Ford, I thought you said you were coming back, you said so last night.
Oh well, take care.

fordwell

Ill be on when I can, I'm just not doing so well right now, ill pm you later.

CPftw

Exams are approaching and I'm terrible at organizing time to revise between time to relax (and play minecraft). I have fallen behind in coursework, have my driving test in three days, my 'social life' has taken a few rapid turns and advances and all in all I just need to get my arse of Aceon and do some work. For the rest of this week I doubt I will be on much if at all and the next month will probably be online for the weekends only and maybe the odd late evening. So yeah its not really a LOA just a Drastically Reducing Time On Aceon.
pffft

Mr_Squirrel

Even though no one cares, I will not be on the server anymore. I guess you could say that I'm sort of leaving, but I might come on once in a while (oh no!) So see you all later :\

CoolFeerman

Quote from: Mr_Squirrel on 17-04-2012
Even though no one cares, I will not be on the server anymore. I guess you could say that I'm sort of leaving, but I might come on once in a while (oh no!) So see you all later :\

NO DON'T LEAVE ME.
Why are you leavin, frenchbro?

Ragolution

And i was going to make you a mod.

AlexYu

Hello there everyone. My name is LtFalcon ;o (Please I beg of you not to say "Falcon Punch"). I joined the server around 4 days ago off a of a googled description :). I hope to see you all around the server and RP with you.
"One does not survive on it's own but on the lead they follow by there deceptions"

Ragolution

Quote from: AlexYu on 17-04-2012
Hello there everyone. My name is LtFalcon ;o (Please I beg of you not to say "Falcon Punch"). I joined the server around 4 days ago off a of a googled description :). I hope to see you all around the server and RP with you.

Bring your freinds.

Mr_Squirrel

Quote from: CoolFeerman on 17-04-2012

NO DON'T LEAVE ME.
Why are you leavin, frenchbro?
I said I was sort of leaving. I'm having some serious stuff happening in my life right now, and I need a break from Aceon.

Demonizer877

Even though no one cares

LIES D:

come back soon frenchie
Awesomeness is the best trait one can have

geccoy

Quitting, probably won't be back ever, small chance I might be.

Mr_Squirrel

Quote from: geccoy on 18-04-2012
But you just joined back?

Beano

Quote from: Mr_Squirrel on 18-04-2012
Quote from: geccoy on 18-04-2012
But you just joined back?
Yeah, what the fuck?
All hope must be disregarded

12:37 PM - Beano #JizzCake: how is babby formed
12:37 PM - SumRandomGuy: once upon a time
12:38 PM - SumRandomGuy: there was this giant big thingy thing
12:38 PM - SumRandomGuy: its called my benis

Mr_Squirrel

Archangel94

Mr_Squirrel

CoolFeerman

This is a short LOA, maybe a few days.
In short, Concert coming up for my school band, so practice, and my steppy dad is having some medical issues. Anyways.
Keep RPing, friends.