OFFICIAL ACEON LOA/HELLO/GOODBYE THREAD

Started by RanmaChan, 12-12-2011

CoolFeerman

Quote from: Elizabeth Sandra-Kay on 27-06-2012
Hey guys, I've been on and off the server a few times and when I go on I don't have any of my rights and I can't even talk. So next time I'm on the server can one of you admins please fix the problem? thanks

I want to say your username starts with an S, but I'm not good with names, or titles.

Anyways, a short LOA, not been able to get on recently due to shiternet, as Demon calls it, and probably other people too, and I'm going to a family reunion filled with rednecks, old people, and old rednecks.
Will be back Sunday/Monday/Sometime next week (shiternet)

Ragolution

Quote from: CoolFeerman on 27-06-2012
Hey guys, I've been on and off the server a few times and when I go on I don't have any of my rights and I can't even talk. So next time I'm on the server can one of you admins please fix the problem? thanks

I want to say your username starts with an S, but I'm not good with names, or titles.

Anyways, a short LOA, not been able to get on recently due to shiternet, as Demon calls it, and probably other people too, and I'm going to a family reunion filled with rednecks, old people, and old rednecks.

It's Kay.

Elizabeth Sandra-Kay

Quote from: Ragolution on 27-06-2012
Quote from: CoolFeerman on 27-06-2012

It's Kay.

Okay thank you, but no my name is KayChatastrophe. Randomly I was able to chat again but I still have no rights

CoolFeerman

broke my two pinkies and my middle right finger, will be back in a few days.
life isn't giving me a lot of time lately, i'll get on when i can

CoolFeerman

on vacation for a week, beach, cyas, will get on if i have time

meldin

So I'm leaving for cadet training tomorrow. I wont be back for three weeks. I'll see you guys then.

FluffPuppies

Sorry i haven't been on guys and i probably wont be on that offten for a while, maybe a week or so. I'm getting a new job and moving into an appartment so I shall be busy till the move in day.

CPftw

away for nine days in Rome and Sorrento with school, so won't be able to get on. And when I do get back I will probably be so fucking sun-burnt I won't be able to move my fingers without crying in pain. Anywhore see you guys in a week and a bit.

P.S.
Actually tell new people the rules and how to RP I have had to teach basically all the new people recently (some weren't even that new...)
TOO
DA
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
pffft

fordwell

starting Tuesday evening I will be returning home and will be going back to a normal scheduled. Yay for returning.

MakoNendrak

So I've been gone a long time, and I'll probably be gone for a while still. This is because I got kicked out, and then mum threw my PC out the top-storey window. It was hilarious... Yeah...

2ktaco

1. Yay, Fords back.
2. Yay, Makos back. (I'M EQUALLY HAPPY BOTH OF THEM ARE BACK.)

Orange=Rags edit.
D: The Censors are coming!

CPftw

pffft

Superblackbiker

Outta town for 2 days. All biking duties go to Demon, Cp and Taco. After this I've got 6 long weeks of Aceon and freetime. Super out.
I literally have nothing to say... that is all.

FluffPuppies

So i moved into my appartment but i wont have internet for a bit... like a month maybe. i shall return and play on aceon again once i have it.

Superblackbiker

Back already, short trip. :D

Beano

Holiday in Turkey, back in a week
All hope must be disregarded

12:37 PM - Beano #JizzCake: how is babby formed
12:37 PM - SumRandomGuy: once upon a time
12:38 PM - SumRandomGuy: there was this giant big thingy thing
12:38 PM - SumRandomGuy: its called my benis

Demonizer877

I'm on holiday for two weeks. See you all when I get back.
Awesomeness is the best trait one can have

Ragolution

Quote from: Demonizer877 on 28-07-2012
I'm on holiday for two weeks. See you all when I get back.

2ktaco

Quote from: 2ktaco on 22-05-2012
2ktaco has left the building.
(But will be back for visits)
Celebrate!
But, this time for real.
I'll miss you all.
+If you ever want to talk(Don't know why you would. :P)look me up on steam. 2ktaco.

Maxi96203

Quote from: 2ktaco on 29-07-2012
Celebrate!
But, this time for real.
I'll miss you all.
+If you ever want to talk(Don't know why you would. :P)look me up on steam. 2ktaco.

Nobody ever leaves.
ASSHOLE DESCRIPTION FOR PREMIUM™ HGN™ SUBSCRIBERS™ ONLY

CoolFeerman

Quote from: Maxi96203 on 30-07-2012
Quote from: 2ktaco on 29-07-2012
Celebrate!
But, this time for real.
I'll miss you all.
+If you ever want to talk(Don't know why you would. :P )look me up on steam. 2ktaco.

Nobody ever leaves.

Pretty much that.
No one leaves.

Superblackbiker

Off again, for a week this time. I'm guessing I'll either arrive back to the subject of Maxi's "warning" on the "what happened" thread or the aftermath of it. Also, I MAY be returning with a new account called Battlebiker so if someone could give that account build rights, that would be awesome. Though I have just remembered no one literally needs to apply anymore. Biker out.

Beano

All hope must be disregarded

12:37 PM - Beano #JizzCake: how is babby formed
12:37 PM - SumRandomGuy: once upon a time
12:38 PM - SumRandomGuy: there was this giant big thingy thing
12:38 PM - SumRandomGuy: its called my benis

CoolFeerman

Going to the Alps
Be back sunday

faggots

Superblackbiker