OFFICIAL ACEON LOA/HELLO/GOODBYE THREAD

Started by RanmaChan, 12-12-2011

Maxi96203

Quote from: Ragolution on 05-04-2013
Quote from: Maxi96203 on 05-04-2013
Quote from: Ragolution on 05-04-2013
Quote from: spy653 on 05-04-2013
HELLO
hello my name is will my minecraft name is spy_653 and my RP name is simon davidson :)
im hoping to make some good friends on this server as the last server i was on i made great friends in a copal weeks but it got closed down
altho i have played alot of RP im still not that great at it or at least not right now seens i havent done any for a while and jsut need to get used to it again
im 14 ill be 15 soon only like 5 months now
the main weapons i use on minecraft are usually sword and bow and arrow i spend a lot of time mining and building ( castle looking things mainly  :) and thats why i like mid evil )
mining is what i like and red stone is my specialty :)
i hope to meet lots of nice people on this server :D

Try another server.

For your own sake.

get out of here rag.

That's honorable chairman to you.

eternal glorious leader
ASSHOLE DESCRIPTION FOR PREMIUM™ HGN™ SUBSCRIBERS™ ONLY

Blorgaronie

Hello, to all who may read this! My IGN is Blorgaronie, and as of posting this message, I have not joined the server. I wanted to post this mainly because I am a little confused on what to do to join the server. I've played on a good amount of RP servers, but most of them had an application or such, and I have no idea what I should do about... Well, my character. :P Anyways, I've been playing Minecraft since early beta, and I have had fun with it the entire time. I play mainly on personal servers with friends and RP servers, and love all aspects of play! I am 15, as of this post, and I'm a huge gamer. Well, I am hoping for a response to my earlier question, ASAP, but until then, have fun to all of you currently playing on the server, and hope to see you soon! :)

Maxi96203

Quote from: Blorgaronie on 05-05-2013
Hello, to all who may read this! My IGN is Blorgaronie, and as of posting this message, I have not joined the server. I wanted to post this mainly because I am a little confused on what to do to join the server. I've played on a good amount of RP servers, but most of them had an application or such, and I have no idea what I should do about... Well, my character. :P Anyways, I've been playing Minecraft since early beta, and I have had fun with it the entire time. I play mainly on personal servers with friends and RP servers, and love all aspects of play! I am 15, as of this post, and I'm a huge gamer. Well, I am hoping for a response to my earlier question, ASAP, but until then, have fun to all of you currently playing on the server, and hope to see you soon! :)
Do whatever you want within the lore.

Blorgaronie

Quote from: Maxi96203 on 05-05-2013
Hello, to all who may read this! My IGN is Blorgaronie, and as of posting this message, I have not joined the server. I wanted to post this mainly because I am a little confused on what to do to join the server. I've played on a good amount of RP servers, but most of them had an application or such, and I have no idea what I should do about... Well, my character. :P Anyways, I've been playing Minecraft since early beta, and I have had fun with it the entire time. I play mainly on personal servers with friends and RP servers, and love all aspects of play! I am 15, as of this post, and I'm a huge gamer. Well, I am hoping for a response to my earlier question, ASAP, but until then, have fun to all of you currently playing on the server, and hope to see you soon! :)
So I'm guessing just login prepared?

Maxi96203

Spawn provides you with IC and OOC information that you need.

Welcome to the server, by the by.

Blorgaronie

Spawn provides you with IC and OOC information that you need.

Welcome to the server, by the by.
Thank you for the help, and for the greeting :D

CoolFeerman

CoolFeerman

CoolFeerman

Back, again.
Camp sucks, yo.

CoolFeerman

no one leaves aceon

Beano

All hope must be disregarded

12:37 PM - Beano #JizzCake: how is babby formed
12:37 PM - SumRandomGuy: once upon a time
12:38 PM - SumRandomGuy: there was this giant big thingy thing
12:38 PM - SumRandomGuy: its called my benis

nhart96

Lt.Azrael

Hello everyone. It is I, that one guy from ages ago you may or may not know. I am coming back, to see how the server is going. If I like it (And to be honest, I doubt I'd find anything to hate) I'll stay.

Beano

Oh hell, they're all coming back
All hope must be disregarded

12:37 PM - Beano #JizzCake: how is babby formed
12:37 PM - SumRandomGuy: once upon a time
12:38 PM - SumRandomGuy: there was this giant big thingy thing
12:38 PM - SumRandomGuy: its called my benis

CPftw

pffft

DasHeadCrap

I'm taking a L.O.A. I got Garry's mod and all the half life games as well as the other source games out their and since it's been so long since I've played them I intend to NO LIFE them all week. I guess I'll be back in a week or a week n a half.
Listen, man, humanity dreams of the stars for one reason and one reason only. Hot xeno ass. Don't fail us now.

DasHeadCrap

Yeah looks like this will be either a really long L.O.A. or goodbye. I have Gmod and Total War so Aceon really seems outclassed. I feel I can get a fun political RP in Empire Total war and some first person fun in Gmod. Well I'll be back. Probably when the next map comes however long that will be. Or at least when enough stuff has drastically changed to bring my interest.
Listen, man, humanity dreams of the stars for one reason and one reason only. Hot xeno ass. Don't fail us now.

TotalHawk

Terrabrake: Terra

*peeks his head from behind the wall* Did you miss me, bah there only maxi left from the old days.

Shall we bring back Valhalla!

For those about to rock, we salute you.

CoolFeerman

Quote from: TotalHawk on 29-06-2013
Terrabrake: Terra

*peeks his head from behind the wall* Did you miss me, bah there only maxi left from the old days.

Shall we bring back Valhalla!

For those about to rock, we salute you.
And me, you know.
You usually don't see Terra without Apache.

Konigen

Whosa in the what now? 

*rolls in, wrecks up the joint*

What'd I miss?

CoolFeerman

Quote from: Konigen on 01-07-2013
Whosa in the what now?

*rolls in, wrecks up the joint*

What'd I miss?
A significantly newer version.
Join the steam group, and log on and make sure you read the starting book.

jaik

Quote from: CoolFeerman on 01-07-2013
Quote from: Konigen on 01-07-2013Whosa in the what now? *rolls in, wrecks up the joint* What'd I miss?
A significantly newer version. Join the steam group, and log on and make sure you read the starting book.
uh

there's no aceon anymore
lol
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

DasHeadCrap

Can one of you give me a link to the new Aceon forums or Steam group? If there is one at least. I know HGN doesn't do it anymore.

CoolFeerman

Quote from: Jake on 03-07-2013
Quote from: CoolFeerman on 01-07-2013
Quote from: Konigen on 01-07-2013Whosa in the what now? *rolls in, wrecks up the joint* What'd I miss?
A significantly newer version. Join the steam group, and log on and make sure you read the starting book.
uh

there's no aceon anymore
lol
There was when I posted that, at least the server was still up. People were still doing stuff.
I said newer version because Konigen was from... many maps ago.

Batwinger

So... The server done for good then or what?