OFFICIAL ACEON LOA/HELLO/GOODBYE THREAD

Started by RanmaChan, 12-12-2011

RanmaChan

Quote from: FluffPuppies on 29-03-2012
Quote from: RanmaChan on 29-03-2012
so from this friday to tuseday i wont be on.  :'(

Awww, why?
gotta help my grandma move into her new place and mom wont let me stay home  :'( :'(

Noooo!!
Well.. I hope you have a fun time visiting your grandmother, try not to make a comment on the old person smell.
"If you don't expect gratitude, you'll seldom be dissapointed."

Braydent30

The french kid, the Austin Powers, THE MLA IS BACK! w00t, even though I'm banned.

Mr_Squirrel

Quote from: RanmaChan on 29-03-2012
so from this friday to tuseday i wont be on.  :'(

Awww, why?
gotta help my grandma move into her new place and mom wont let me stay home  :'( :'(
Have fun helping old people! Hope to see you soon.

CoolFeerman

LOA:
Well, for the past 3 days my internet for Minecraft has been shit.
Otherwise it's fine, only has poor internet connection to the Minecraft server, no idea why, so until I can figure it out, I'll be gone. That may be right now, next week, or forever.

Mr_Squirrel

Quote from: CoolFeerman on 30-03-2012
LOA:
Well, for the past 3 days my internet for Minecraft has been shit.
Otherwise it's fine, only has poor internet connection to the Minecraft server, no idea why, so until I can figure it out, I'll be gone. That may be right now, next week, or forever.
Not forever, again!

gamerlord97

Quote from: Braydent30 on 29-03-2012
The french kid, the Austin Powers, THE MLA IS BACK! w00t, even though I'm banned.
Why did you get banned? Picking fights with oldfags, again?

RanmaChan

Quote from: gamerlord97 on 30-03-2012
Quote from: Braydent30 on 29-03-2012
Why did you get banned? Picking fights with oldfags, again?

He got banned a looooooooooooong time ago, but won't quit hanging around.  I don't know if he really thinks a perma can be removed just by staying on the forums, or if he is trying to be annoying as a sort of, this is what you guys get for banning me, sort of thing.

Braydent30

I don't "hang around" the forums. I know a perma banned can't be removed by "hanging around the forums" and I'm not trying to be annoying. I check my email and there's notices of replies on certain threads. I don't really see how I'm being annoying by agreeing with mla over you, Quin, nor do I see how I can be annoying by posting about once every 2-3 weeks. (Probably once a week, I don't know.)

I believe I have the right to post on the forums, even if I am banned off the server itself.

gamerlord97

Well, it's official. Portkins has too many good ideas to help me connect. THE TETHER WORKED!!! I am officially back, for good this time.

RanmaChan

That is awesome man, great news!

Ragolution

Quote from: gamerlord97 on 01-04-2012
Well, it's official. Portkins has too many good ideas to help me connect. THE TETHER WORKED!!! I am officially back, for good this time.

Nice job.
Applaud you for actually succeeding.

gamerlord97

Quote from: Ragolution on 01-04-2012
Quote from: gamerlord97 on 01-04-2012

Nice job.
Applaud you for actually succeeding.
I thank you for the idea, I didn't think a tether could work where a hotspot failed... just goes to show the power of a single cable.

Lt.Azrael

Well, everyone, I'm going to be off for a long time. I finally got my Xbox 360, so I have a pile of games to go through, and Mass Effect 3 is sucking up more time than a vaccuum, so, long story short, If I come on, it will be ages from now. I will deeply miss you guys, but I do promise to be back.

Ragolution

Totsalot

I mean, I did come back yesterday. But I thought you guys that havent been on inbetween now and then should know... I'm BACCCKKK :D For a good long while. I've had.. personal issues and it sucked up alot of my time, if I have another long absence between now and the next month, thats the same reason.

BUT I MAINLY SAID THIS BECAUSE I WANT YOU GUYS TO ACKNOWLEDGE ME D:<

RanmaChan

Welcome back Tots!  Please, for the love of god, change your signature...

Totsalot

Beano

RIGHT
I'm not fully back, my computer's still fucked - Had to switch my laptop on/off 37 times to get it on this time D:<
Going to try to keep it on sleep or something till THAT doesn't work anymore....
All hope must be disregarded

12:37 PM - Beano #JizzCake: how is babby formed
12:37 PM - SumRandomGuy: once upon a time
12:38 PM - SumRandomGuy: there was this giant big thingy thing
12:38 PM - SumRandomGuy: its called my benis

RanmaChan

Quote from: Beano on 03-04-2012
RIGHT
I'm not fully back, my computer's still fucked - Had to switch my laptop on/off 37 times to get it on this time D:<
Going to try to keep it on sleep or something till THAT doesn't work anymore....

Why does technology hate you?

FluffPuppies

Mr_Squirrel

RanmaChan

Totsalot

Yayy, people are back :D We missed youuu.

Superblackbiker

Welcome back officially Tots, welcome back Fluff and WHY BEANO WHY?????????????????????
I literally have nothing to say... that is all.

Alaizia

Quote from: FluffPuppies on 03-04-2012
i have returned

I MISSED YOU SO MUCH! * RUNNING GLOMPS!*