OFFICIAL ACEON LOA/HELLO/GOODBYE THREAD

Started by RanmaChan, 12-12-2011

Ragolution

Quote from: meldin on 28-05-2012

*my side of the story*

Maxi and his group randomly came to my faction, said "it's mine or die", I said I didn't want to give it up. We RP battled (aka. his 2nd IC "pinned and stabbed me repeatedly"against the wall, my char dies, my faction is suddenly theirs, I fuckin' ragequited, and now all my faction friends (who are also IRL friends are pissed at them and arent talking to them.

It's kinda sad, because Eldial was mainly a chill faction where my friends and I did a lot of internal RP together. Im leaving because they ruined that and now I probably wont have much fun on the server anymore....

Make a rebel faction? I don't know.

Beano

I'm on Maxi's side for reasons i can't be bothered to type right now, but here's one:

[HGN - 79th] DovahBean(ington): Loses faction > Leaves
Anonymous sorce that's clearly not Demon: Yeah
[HGN - 79th] DovahBean(ington): Cp didnt quit!
[HGN - 79th] DovahBean(ington): Back in TDC
[HGN - 79th] DovahBean(ington): When Quin got about 20 guys on him
[HGN - 79th] DovahBean(ington): Powergaming went on, quin stole from him, metagaming went on, ooc shit screwd it up, no ooc warning, all that shit
Anonymous sorce that's clearly not Demon: <--- didn't quit when Feer burned down MKingdom TWICE
Anonymous sorce that's clearly not Demon: Nhart didn't quit when Quin did the same

All hope must be disregarded

12:37 PM - Beano #JizzCake: how is babby formed
12:37 PM - SumRandomGuy: once upon a time
12:38 PM - SumRandomGuy: there was this giant big thingy thing
12:38 PM - SumRandomGuy: its called my benis

Maxi96203

Quote from: Ragolution on 29-05-2012
Quote from: meldin on 28-05-2012

*my side of the story*

Maxi and his group randomly came to my faction, said "it's mine or die", I said I didn't want to give it up. We RP battled (aka. his 2nd IC "pinned and stabbed me repeatedly"against the wall, my char dies, my faction is suddenly theirs, I fuckin' ragequited, and now all my faction friends (who are also IRL friends are pissed at them and arent talking to them.

It's kinda sad, because Eldial was mainly a chill faction where my friends and I did a lot of internal RP together. Im leaving because they ruined that and now I probably wont have much fun on the server anymore....

Make a rebel faction? I don't know.

His character was killed.
ASSHOLE DESCRIPTION FOR PREMIUM™ HGN™ SUBSCRIBERS™ ONLY

nhart96

After once again disappearing for a long time due to a combination of projects, exams, and Diablo I have finally come to make another triumphant return

Quote from: Beano on 29-05-2012
Anonymous sorce that's clearly not Demon: Nhart didn't quit when Quin did the same

Also good to see you guys still remember who I am

Beano

All hope must be disregarded

12:37 PM - Beano #JizzCake: how is babby formed
12:37 PM - SumRandomGuy: once upon a time
12:38 PM - SumRandomGuy: there was this giant big thingy thing
12:38 PM - SumRandomGuy: its called my benis

CPftw

exams be over but still a bit of coursework then some work, hopefully should be on at peak times again not when its just me on my Larry :P
pffft

fordwell

Starting saturday Ill be offline for about 2 to 3 weeks as Ill be on vacation with family.

CoolFeerman

Quote from: Beano on 29-05-2012
I'm on Maxi's side for reasons i can't be bothered to type right now, but here's one:

[HGN - 79th] DovahBean(ington): Loses faction > Leaves
Anonymous sorce that's clearly not Demon: Yeah
[HGN - 79th] DovahBean(ington): Cp didnt quit!
[HGN - 79th] DovahBean(ington): Back in TDC
[HGN - 79th] DovahBean(ington): When Quin got about 20 guys on him
[HGN - 79th] DovahBean(ington): Powergaming went on, quin stole from him, metagaming went on, ooc shit screwd it up, no ooc warning, all that shit
Anonymous sorce that's clearly not Demon: <--- didn't quit when Feer burned down MKingdom TWICE

It was only once, I think.
Harumph.

CoolFeerman

SUCCESS!
Got my computer back! Also, Dual Monitors ^_^.
Anyways, gimme 1-3 days to install everything back... <3

Ragolution

CoolFeerman

CoolFeerman

Well, we're moving, and soon. I have to help pack, a load things up, etc. It's a busy time currently, I dunno when or how long a tune I'll be able to devote to the server, so take this as my LOA. Should be in full effect tomorrow, as that's when we're gonna start packing shit, then last throu tmr until something between June 20 - 30.

tl;dr
-Moving
-Gone until Juno 20-30

nhart96

Alright I should be gone Friday Saturday and Sunday for a short trip.

FluffPuppies

I so forgot to tell you guys but my high school graduation/finals were happening and couldn't come online. Now my finals are over and I have graduated, so I shall now return to the server  ;D

geccoy

Maxi96203

OpenGL is giving me shit, I might be down and out for a bit, gonna see if I can fix it soon.

CPftw

Probably should have said earlier but irlcraft is fucking all sorts of shit up... Just kinda life becoming hectic really but it does mean I don't have as much time to spend with you fine, disgusting, funny, slightly racist, lovely folks. I should be back more regularly soonish but I might not...
Suprar you are in charge of my stuff for the time being.
pffft

Maxi96203

CoolFeerman

Will be back in a few days, just moved/moving.
Shitty hotel internet.

nhart96

Messed up my hand yesterday so I can't really do anything. If I come on I won't be able to do much.

Soothsayer_Naes

I'll be busy for the next while, so it'll probably be about 2 weeks before I can get back on. Seeyou guys soon.
Give a man a match, and he'll be warm for a minute, but set him on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like

Lt.Azrael

So, my little minions, what has happened since I was last on? Is the water nice and warm, perfect for me to enter? Or should I wait a few more maps to get the feel right?
I just got a new ultra powerful computer, and am putting it through some mega paces. Now, I shall tackle MC. BUt, anywho, if the server is doing awesome, I will probably join in. Just a friendly warning for all you puppets.

Mr_Squirrel

Quote from: Lt.Azrael on 24-06-2012
So, my little minions, what has happened since I was last on? Is the water nice and warm, perfect for me to enter? Or should I wait a few more maps to get the feel right?
I just got a new ultra powerful computer, and am putting it through some mega paces. Now, I shall tackle MC. BUt, anywho, if the server is doing awesome, I will probably join in. Just a friendly warning for all you puppets.

It's going...good. Well, it's good if you like Soap Operas...

Elizabeth Sandra-Kay

Hey guys, I've been on and off the server a few times and when I go on I don't have any of my rights and I can't even talk. So next time I'm on the server can one of you admins please fix the problem? thanks

Maxi96203

Quote from: Elizabeth Sandra-Kay on 27-06-2012
Hey guys, I've been on and off the server a few times and when I go on I don't have any of my rights and I can't even talk. So next time I'm on the server can one of you admins please fix the problem? thanks

Use /ch g