Apologies.

Started by Tweety55, 15-03-2011

Tweety55

This is a note from General Shepherd.

I am him. Now, you may be surprised, you know. My ban was not extended long enough. Thankfully, It was not extended long enough, so that I may post my last words really. Honestly, what had happened back then, is past. I won't both Hyper Gaming Network/Infusion Gamings. As well as, this taught me a valuable lesson. Plagiarism. This was my only two times on stealing applications. I haven't ever bothered doing it again.

Now, I wish for all of you Hyper Gamer's to forgive my problems. (And please, this is not a troll. Keep language appropriate [REQUESTED]. I have apologized to the people themselves. Turkey, has forgiven me. And I now ask for forgiveness of the community) Thank you.

I was lazy at that time, I didn't want to spend hours on my application, that I didn't have much knowledge about. I figured BoS really could assist my Fallout RP Knowledge. It didn't, it taught me not to steal. I have no excuses for this, no "My brother did it, my sister+son+dog, ect." I didn't think straight. Please, forgive me for what I have done.

General Shepherd-

EDIT: I also won't return to this community, until everyone has finished up their 'dues/words'

andrewhatesyou

STALKER RP
Lt.Ivan Kutz-ALIVE-Military
Vladimir Kutz-ALIVE-Merc
FALLOUT RP
John Serio-ALIVE-Senior Initiate

Tweety55

Quote from: andrewhatesyou on 15-03-2011
No.

Its alright, for 'not forgiving.' I understand.

Ragolution

eroticduck

I forgive you. :-)

Ragolution

Quote from: eroticduck on 15-03-2011
I forgive you. :-)

This is why we're not friends.

Tweety55

Everyone that does forgive me, thank you. Everyone that doesn't, I understand. Its cool, you have your reasons.

Frostee

I don't know who you are, but I bet the ban was for a good reason

Tweety55

Quote from: FrostyFrosty on 15-03-2011

That's a bit... rude.

Turkey

This is a note from General Shepherd.

I am him. Now, you may be surprised, you know. My ban was not extended long enough. Thankfully, It was not extended long enough, so that I may post my last words really. Honestly, what had happened back then, is past. I won't both Hyper Gaming Network/Infusion Gamings. As well as, this taught me a valuable lesson. Plagiarism. This was my only two times on stealing applications. I haven't ever bothered doing it again.
Mhmm

Now, I wish for all of you Hyper Gamer's to forgive my problems.
Ok.
(And please, this is not a troll. Keep language appropriate [REQUESTED].
Ok
I have apologized to the people themselves.
ok
Turkey, has forgiven me.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXfk---aObg#

And I now ask for forgiveness of the community) Thank you.

I was lazy at that time, I didn't want to spend hours on my application, that I didn't have much knowledge about.
Commonly people are
I figured BoS really could assist my Fallout RP Knowledge.
IF YOU HAD SO MUCH FUCKING KNOWLEDGE, JUST MAKE YOUR OWN TO PROVE IT.

It didn't, it taught me not to steal.
No kidding.

I have no excuses for this, no "My brother did it, my sister+son+dog, ect." I didn't think straight.
We probably wouldn't have forgiven you

Please, forgive me for what I have done.
No

General Shepherd-

EDIT: I also won't return to this community, until everyone has finished up their 'dues/words'
k

eroticduck

Quote from: Tweety55 on 15-03-2011That's a bit... rude.

Thanks for making this thread. Now I know who to put on my ignore list.

Don't listen to the children of this board. You're alright.

Turkey

No. No it's not alright. Erotic duck you're either mentally retarded or you were not here when he pulled his little 'act'

Ragolution

Quote from: Turkey on 15-03-2011

No. No it's not alright. Erotic duck you're either mentally retarded or you were not here when he pulled his little 'act'

I bet it'd be awesome if he plagiarised the applications for your organization, then spammed the forums, right?

deluxulous

Quote from: FrostyFrosty on 15-03-2011
don't worry, it was.

also
Quote from: andrewhatesyou on 15-03-2011
No.

Dug

For me, this is highly unlikely to say.
But once Welek said.

PLS GO.

And I think you should heed that advice.

Ragolution

Cutch

I forgive you, but lying about someone else forgiving you is very distasteful.

Anyhow, you are pretty much bust here even if you come back. No faction leader(unless they are utterly retarded) will accept you, nor will any PBG really even consider affiliating with you(unless they are also utterly retarded or your friends. Both cases would be low for very obvious reasons).

"Stop living life so that you can do a job with out pay"
-Blake/Last Exile

Ragolution

IF I MUST ACCEPT YOUR APPLICATION, SHEPARD, I WILL

Killabreu

Erotic Duck, you weren't here for his shit, so you get no say in this.

SRP Characters:
Callsign "Faust" - Loner.
Callsign "Eastwood" - American trader.
Roger McMillan - Ex-RIRA. Ex-DUTY. Mercenary.

Khorn

The fact he acted like a kid afterward is what really blew this out of the water.

Yelling and spamming the forum.

Recreas

To err is human, to forgive divine.
Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves

Steven :D

I'd forgive him, I mean I'd want a second chance if I was in the same situation, seeing as everyone here at HGN should be mature, forgiving people.

jaik

So, there are many people in this thread who don't know what a second chance is, you should ignore them.
What you did is forgiven, however you're still permabanned on every server, so you should work on a good appeal thread, just don't steal one and you'll be fine.
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

Bl★ck Star

Nuff said.

(If you don't know him, he is a german politician who said he only got his doctor title because he went to several internet sites and copy pasted his doctor title test and made one giant super duper awesome one out of it and wrote nothing himself, now he got kicked out of the parlament for doing this)

Still, I think you deserve another chance after you apologized for everything ^^

Dug

He already lied about Turkey, hence why I said no.