Apologies.

Started by Tweety55, 15-03-2011

Ragolution

Quote from: Recreas on 15-03-2011
To err is human, to forgive divine.

Fair grace on this mortal, from thee.
Once bitten, twice shy.
To err may be human, but those uninspired cannot be forgiven.

Rage undoubled waits for Shepard.

ThY

Quote from: Dug on 16-03-2011
He already lied about Turkey, hence why I said no.

Anyone with such a short temper to spam the forums with flash images, and such. Will take a long time to prove to me that you have the maturity and control to prevent it again.
You lied about Turkeys support, which leads me to believe you arn't mature enough.

But  hey, I may be wrong.

(And for note. My buddy Knife_cz did bad. He got banned. And has been kind, and mature ever since. If Gen Shep gets his way back in, I'm surprised you lot don't support Knife the same way.)

Khorn

As I said, he had his chance to redeem himself after we learned of his plagiarism.

But he decided to spam the forums and then attack SRP players, or so I heard.

Giving him another chance is like letting a person that just tore apart your house back in.
Maybe not so so severe, but along the lines of that kinda of analogy.

Giving him that second chance has nothing to do with being mature or not. I'm sure some others have been permabanned for lesser things and still are.

Ragolution

Quote from: Khorn on 16-03-2011
As I said, he had his chance to redeem himself after we learned of his plagiarism.

Giving him another chance is like letting a person that just tore apart your house back in.

Giving him that second chance has nothing to do with being mature or not. I'm sure some others have been permabanned for lesser things and still are.

This.

Khorn

Just to be clear on what I said about being mature, I meant that if we deny or approve a second chance for him won't make anyone here any more or less mature.

To be more mature would to debate what happen and come to a conclusion without throwing fits.

Tweety55

Quote from: Dug on 16-03-2011
He already lied about Turkey, hence why I said no.

Last post ever made on HGN. I did apologize to Turkey. Steam Name at that time was 'HURGEY' With a picture, of a... turkey. And the clan tag [HGN]. I talked to him, Blake, and other people.
Quote from: Khorn on 16-03-2011

and plus, the... SRP attack? I'm sorry, but that's a lie. I just went onto SRP, hoping everybody did not know me at that time, so I just dicked around and didn't talk to anyone. Just aimlessly walked around, in SRP.

I also understand this post is a bit late, Its been a busy week with everything going on, and didn't even want to touch my computer. Thank you all, for posting. Turkey. If I had not apologized to you, then it might have of been 'BLAKE' on accident. (Maybe, maybe not. Not sure.) But,  thank you all again. I would say good-bye, but considering 3/4's of the community hating me, I shouldn't bother.

Last note, if this get's to out of hand, could an administrator please lock it. (As in swearing bad.)

Ragolution

Just lock it already. This is fruitless.

Ragolution

Quote from: WOLVERINES!!! on 23-03-2011
Quote from: Ragolution on 21-03-2011
Just lock it already. This is fruitless.

Quite fruitless.

Stop postwhoring. I've been noticing it and not saying anything, but while you're avoiding thread necromancy it's quite annoying.

Try to either add more content to your posts, a strong opinion with evidence or make more GVC posts.

Silver Knight

Locked. Lets put this in simple text.

Your not welcome here, we don't accept your apology, Now Fuck off.

Thank you.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period