SRP back?

Started by Gonztah, 04-12-2013

lolKieck

Because in the Zone, Loners come only to talk and share a kielbasa with each other.
Because in the Zone, Loners don't care about money, artifacts which bring money or equipment which ensures survival.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Silver Knight

Quote from: lolKieck on 10-12-2013
Because in the Zone, Loners come only to talk and share a kielbasa with each other.
Because in the Zone, Loners don't care about money, artifacts which bring money or equipment which ensures survival.

No, according to tnb they care about weeabooness, golden ak74's, rape and sexual intercourse (both heterosexual and homosexual) and of course let's not forget their most recent muslim faction of jihad terrorists in the zone.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Tom

Quote from: Tanako on 10-12-2013

No, according to tnb they care about weeabooness, golden ak74's, rape and sexual intercourse (both heterosexual and homosexual) and of course let's not forget their most recent muslim faction of jihad terrorists in the zone.

So far all I've seen at TnB is shoddy PKs and crazy gear whoring. Oh and admins having aneurysms over "muh economee" when there are tons of duping glitches that make any measure they put to "fix" the "economy" pointless.
Quote from: TheAndyShandy on 05-12-2013
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

jaik

Quote from: Tom on 10-12-2013

So far all I've seen at TnB is shoddy PKs and crazy gear whoring. Oh and admins having aneurysms over "muh economee" when there are tons of duping glitches that make any measure they put to "fix" the "economy" pointless.

Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

Frostee

The main issue I see is the players. What is the point of having a server up if only 10 people are going to play on it, if even?

Silver Knight

Quote from: Frostee on 10-12-2013
The main issue I see is the players. What is the point of having a server up if only 10 people are going to play on it, if even?

So you can make me another anime video or maybe to make you play, oh wait, frostee, i forget your beyond rpee these days!

CC

Who cares how many people are on the server? As long as you are having a good time and there are no problems, who gives a shit?

lolKieck

This kind of server defamation is just low. Also...
>implying HGN had no cyberers, especially on the administrator team
Here. Even greentexted it for you.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

jaik

Quote from: lolKieck on 11-12-2013

b-but that's just TnB propaganda!!

look they even managed to make a realistic screenshot photoshop

the irony of this picture is that both admins in the picture are ex-TnBers. Not sure about Ness Tea now, but he cybered at TnB all the time as far as I remember and 19 Years Old Lesbian is Dark Angel, no further explanation required.

Silver Knight

Quote from: Jake on 11-12-2013
the irony of this picture is that both admins in the picture are ex-TnBers. Not sure about Ness Tea now, but he cybered at TnB all the time as far as I remember and 19 Years Old Lesbian is Dark Angel, no further explanation required.

Ness tea did not get past TO before i removed him from admin, he was lazy and was unfit for admin service.

jaik

Quote from: Tanako on 11-12-2013

Ness tea did not get past TO before i removed him from admin, he was lazy and was unfit for admin service.
for a good reason
I remember the day he became an admin he was walking around in an exo and roleplaying like he was the center of the world.

themutatedman

Silver Knight

for a good reason
I remember the day he became an admin he was walking around in an exo and roleplaying like he was the center of the world.

Mad Combat Syndrome.

Tom

Quote from: Tanako on 12-12-2013

for a good reason

Moodcoombert Syndrome.
Quote from: TheAndyShandy on 05-12-2013
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

Gokiller

Sooo uh... Whats the plan then..?

Thanatos

Oh, God... Why?

Meanwhile outside of Leshiy's door.

Adam 'Sporadic' Dominika - Alive | Squirrel - Alive | Jordan Redmond - Alive | Njal - MIA | Bowie - MIA

Steven :D

Quote from: Thanatos on 15-12-2013
Oh, God... Why?

Because our lord decrees it.

Cutch

Quote from: Steven :D on 15-12-2013
Oh, God... Why?

I think I just pissed myself.

Also, if you think being such an optimist is excellent, I have but one quote for you.
Quote from: Oscar Wilde"If you pretend to be good, the world takes you very seriously. If you pretend to be bad, it doesn't. Such is the astounding stupidity of optimism."
Seems to fit very well with this topic. But I'm not saying that SRP will lead to a definite death. Its more than able to succeed if the proper actions are taken to guarantee its success. However, I believe it was Einstein who said that doing the exact same thing over again and expecting different results was the definition of insanity.

"Stop living life so that you can do a job with out pay"
-Blake/Last Exile

kropfi

I'll play if there is gear.

deluxulous

RIP in peace

also holy shit it's killslim

Frostee

Quote from: Cutch on 15-12-2013
Quote from: Steven :D on 15-12-2013
Oh, God... Why?

I think I just pissed myself.

Also, if you think being such an optimist is excellent, I have but one quote for you.
Quote from: Oscar Wilde"If you pretend to be good, the world takes you very seriously. If you pretend to be bad, it doesn't. Such is the astounding stupidity of optimism."
Seems to fit very well with this topic. But I'm not saying that SRP will lead to a definite death. Its more than able to succeed if the proper actions are taken to guarantee its success. However, I believe it was Einstein who said that doing the exact same thing over again and expecting different results was the definition of insanity.

Did i ever tell you the definition of "Insanity"??

Poler

Did someone say...... GEAR?!

nKe

Nobody is forcing you people to play.

If you find SRP not enjoyable, it doesnt mean that other people cant have fun in it.
If SRP gets back up, I'm gonna play and have fun with whoever happens to be on the server.

Khorn

SRP

Saloon Role Play.

Live out your fantasies of standing around in a bar with other awkward people.

jaik

Quote from: Khorn on 16-12-2013
SRP

Saloon Role Play.

Live out your fantasies of standing around in a bar with other awkward people.

well arent you a comedian